• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ready to finally prepare for my smash ultimate journey

ProPomegranate

Smash Rookie
I've been playing ultimate since 2018, and was looking into the competitive smash scene since 2016. I don't know things so I havnt gone to a single tournament except for a casual tournament held by a school club that had like 18 participants. I am really good at this game but attending tournaments is how you meet people who can actually give you a challenge. I'm hoping someone sees this and is willing to hold my hand to my first tournament because all this stuff confuses me. I also really want to meet people that is a huge reason why I'm starting now.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, and welcome aboard. I would have gladly helped, but as it is, I do not even play Ultimate... yet. However, if you reach out in the "Advice, Queries, and Musings" subforum, I am sure you will have little difficulty getting the attention of someone who is both willing, and able to assist you if you are patient to wait for a reply.

Top Bottom