• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Read Before Posting! (important links, rules, etc)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
>/run typo scan
>run typo scan? [y/n]
>y
>scanning...
>found: 4 errors

>recommended change to: unnecessary

>recommended change to: ...by Dark.Pch ~ This thread shows...

>recommended change to: Praxis

>recommended change to: ...~ In...
>error code: 82040
>/translate code
>translating...
>"Is bothersome and gave up"
>force run? y/n
> n

I'd point some others out, but I'm bored right now and don't want to stretch it.
Um... What???

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Master Peach's thread is quite old, and it isn't being updated anymore.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Hey... this is entirely up to you but... do you want to consolidate our threads?

I have well more than enough room to stick all your hard work in my thread... Kudos to you though.... =D

I made a mine a sort of "mandatory customs house" for any new imigrants to our board. Well, your thoughts?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I disapprove of the collapse tags used in the OP; it kills browse-ability and makes it hard to find stuff unless you know where it is.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
How is it harder to to find stuff? Everything under each collapse tag is pretty much common sense.
Under guides you'll find guides, under match up rediscussions you'll find match up rediscussions... The only one that it doesn't apply with is useful links, but the titles pretty much tell you what they're for.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I think you should title this thread "Peach's infinite on Metaknight," or "Button code to pull out a stitch" That way, everyone will read it before they read anything else.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
LOL, yes, it works. Sorry about that, but it's the best way to get peopel to see this. the members who browse here everyday will eventually realize it's a trick and it will only get new members to this thread, our goal.

Lang Zi says: One must tame the bird before the bird can accept a thread title

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
... what?
It provides links to important threads to new people visiting the Peach boards to help them out with whatever they're looking for so we don't have a lot of duplicate topics. The title is just misleading to get more attention since it appears most of the time people don't check here.

Like a directory.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
But when I see an amazing topic title like this, I click "last page" to see what people are saying. Once I saw it's a hoax, I leave. So I haven't checked the first page and still don't know what this topic is about

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Don't you think the "(Last update 1/30/10) *read before posting*" part kinda gives it away even before you finish reading the title?

Couldn't you have an update mark in the OP?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
But when I see an amazing topic title like this, I click "last page" to see what people are saying. Once I saw it's a hoax, I leave. So I haven't checked the first page and still don't know what this topic is about
But we're not worried about you, we're worried about people new to this forum, which you aren't. You already are up to speed with the Peach Metagame. Any posts in the Peach forums that don't follow this guideline or start threads already addressed will likely be either closed, moved, or marked as spam. It's in your own best interest that people do read the first post of this thread.

By the way how'd you know it WASN'T an instant shield break technique unless you checked the first post?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
But we're not worried about you, we're worried about people new to this forum, which you aren't. You already are up to speed with the Peach Metagame. Any posts in the Peach forums that don't follow this guideline or start threads already addressed will likely be either closed, moved, or marked as spam. It's in your own best interest that people do read the first post of this thread.

By the way how'd you know it WASN'T an instant shield break technique unless you checked the first post?
Probably your comments.

It would not be too surprising if peach actually did have an instant shield break combo. And she already can insta-kill anyone at 55%+ if she does break shield.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
MenoUnderwater said:
Don't you think the "(Last update 1/30/10) *read before posting*" part kinda gives it away even before you finish reading the title?

To be honest I just saw "New Shield break to instant kill AT found" and I clicked. I didn't even see the stuff after it.

EdreesesPieces said:
I understand that.

Like I said, I go to the last page. Most topics when it's a new technique has responses like "This is awesome" or "is this legit?" or "x character for A tier" and hype like that. But when I checked this topics' last page responses I got "Is this your idea of attracting people to post?" and "Change the title of the thread to ____" so I knew it wasn't real.

And that made me sad.

Btw can't we break their shield with that dair x2 -> nair -> to slap combo. Then when the shield breaks they pop up in the air for a sweetspotted upsmash?

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
So I haven't checked the first page and still don't know what this topic is about
Hence the "read before posting" part in *'s.

I left the "*read before posting*" part there so that there can't be any excuse if there's a duplicate thread to say that there wasn't a link thread anywhere on the board. :p

Negative Nancies. :mad:

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Btw can't we break their shield with that dair x2 -> nair -> to slap combo. Then when the shield breaks they pop up in the air for a sweetspotted upsmash?
Any character in the game can just roll away or really just anything after the first dair.

And to punish a broken shield, stand tangent to the character on one side, pluck a turnip and throw it up. Roll to the other side place yourself tangent on that side. Charge up smash. Guaranteed shoulder-pad on any character (usually close to fully charged). I forgot which way you face to do the upsmash, but you can test it and get the timing down. I used to do it for jiggs if she missed a rest in melee (she was too short for normal upsmash).

The only way I ever break shields is turnip -> Dair -> double hit nair -> double jab.

Charles Darwinia

Smash Rookie
This thread mentioned introducing your self, so I thought I'd do so.

Last weekend I got a wii and brawl, and have been playing at least four hours each day since.
I've taken a liking to peach, mainly because of turnips and being able to hover. If anyone could offer some basic starting advice to go along with the large amount of guide reading I've been doing, I'd be very happy indeed.

Top Bottom