• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

Ornl

Smash Ace
Why keep commenting in this thread just to be negative?
I'm 100% neutral, with 1 observation according to official statements.

A lot of characters have similarities to each other. Hero uses a sword and shield just like Link; that didn't rule Hero out. Bayonetta is an agile woman with guns like Zero Suit Samus; that didn't rule Bayonetta out.
Please...
Duck Hunt and Banjo wasn't in a same Fighter Pass :S
ARMS could reveal that the variety of different FP2 Fighters wasn't thought/planned to include Rayman. Given the eventual requirement (/specifications /charter)* to offer unique and different moveset identities, having an ARMS Character could mean that, among the 5 other Characters in a row in the same pack, there is no other character whose original and identity moveset results in long-range fists. Which would exclude the overall vision of having ARMS and Rayman together. Charizard/Bowser SSB. Ryu/Terry didn't come in the same FP.
Link/Hero didn't come in the same SSB. ZS Samus/Bayonetta didn't come in the same SSB.

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
You know it's kind of funny to me how you've never posted on this thread before and the first time you ever do is to post your conspiracy theory that we keep telling you has no ground to stand on. Long range punching isn't even the most iconic part of Rayman's set, that would be his helicopter hair. His punching and kicking would likely only apply to his basic attacks and those would barely have thar much range if we go by his attacks in Origins/Legends, if anything his neutral B would be the charge punch and he would still be moving while doing it, since the punch acts more as a projectile, whereas Arms characters have to stand in place when they punch as the arms spring back to them, so those are two drastically different styles of punching.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Rayman's fists work more like a boomerang that comes back to wherever Rayman is, ala Link's... boomerang.
ARMS characters just have normal punches, but at range, more like Simon's whip... but fists.

ARMS characters are very stiff, whereas Rayman is very fluid. Rayman would be more akin to Mega Man than anyone else, in that his normals would actually be projectiles, ARMS fighters don't have projectile fists, just fists that go very far. It's a very surface level comparison.

Besides the fact that "no similar characters have ever been added at once" is blatantly false.
:mario64::luigi64:
:marthmelee::roymelee::younglinkmelee:
:4robinf::4corrinf::4cloud:
:ultsimon::ultrichter::ultken::ult_terry::ultchrom::ultbyleth:

And before anyone says "Those characters aren't similar!" besides the obvious clones, characters such as Robin, Corin, and Cloud are just as similar to each other as an ARMS character is to Rayman. Just replace "they all use swords" with "they both use fists." And Terry is literally just Ken with a hat.

Ornl

Smash Ace
I am relieved that it is possible to discuss ARMS/Rayman punches ; the last 14 answers didn't.
All the ARMS rep. moveset will be created/adapted to Ultimate. It's therefore during a real trailer that it will be really possible to evaluate the aspects of the load, the charge, the mobility, the boomerang hitbox, and to know its other attacks. For example, it could be possible that ARMS rep. can also swing like a rope / grapple. We'll see it soon.

Sakurai already answered himself about the clones in 2014 :
Clone = "This is like a free dessert after a luxurious meal that was prepared free of charge."

About other exemples, it's quite logical that several swordsmen/brawlers/gunners come at the same game, since they are bases. Here, ARMS and Rayman have in common a long range punch that detaches from the body. In a row in the same pass, this will be particularly similar.

Last edited:

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
Maybe the fact that they're working on priority on an ARMS rep, a 1st party rep,
is because of the global situation we're all in. Working with 3rd parties is already
hard in itself, but with the lockdown, absolutely nothing can be done.
And, this is only a theory, but maybe the work done on similiar gimmicks
or bases can in fact help developping Rayman.
After all, this wouldn't be the first time they would take bases (not only moves but also stats)
from other characters, for the (sometimes 3rd party) new fighters.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Maybe the fact that they're working on priority on an ARMS rep, a 1st party rep,
is because of the global situation we're all in. Working with 3rd parties is already
hard in itself, but with the lockdown, absolutely nothing can be done.
And, this is only a theory, but maybe the work done on similiar gimmicks
or bases can in fact help developping Rayman.
After all, this wouldn't be the first time they would take bases (not only moves but also stats)
from other characters, for the (sometimes 3rd party) new fighters.
I see it more as Sakurai is doing double DLC production of the Arms Character(s) and Rayman as one of the two sides are a Base to the Other of copied Data, Design & Movesets and that the Premature Announcement of how the Arms Character(s) were revealed to be the Tease of the (supposed) Company (Ubisoft) Sakurai and Nintendo are suppose to introduce the Next 3rd-Party DLC Fighter (Rayman).

Last edited:

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Let’s be Real here, an Arms Character(s) and Rayman Reveal is not a guaranteed prediction, but the way all these Strings of Evidence that has been in Favor of Rayman getting added as a Playable DLC Character is no coincidences:

- Ubisoft Mii Costumes of Rabbids and Assassins Creed’s Altaïr (2 of Ubisoft’s Hot Topic Titles) getting added before a Fighter gets added is a Dead Giveaway of Recent Discussions between Nintendo and Ubisoft for more than just Mii Costumes, but for a Fighter Pack.

- Arms mechanics are similar to an extent of Long Range Standard Attacks for Rayman Punchs (and Kicks) but differences being that Rayman has a Gliding and Orb Beam Special Attack throws that can ricochet off of Combatants. Which would unquestionably be another Piranha Plant/Joker, Mii Swordfighter & Link/Hero, Duck Hunt/Banjo & Kazooie, Ryu & Ken Masters/Terry Bogard, and The Belmont’s/Byleth Character Designing and Production model Sakurai is doing with the DLC Character Selection, and there’s no doubtfulness to believe the exact same thing is happening with Arms/Rayman

- Arms Reveal is no doubt and unquestionably premature of a Reveal as the Information of who and how it was revealed without giving either is a Complete Snowball bash of Vague Informative Reveal. For that to be the case of getting only the Series Reveal but not the Character Reveal sounds very much like a Bigger Announcement is being setup within the Arms Character Reveal and Past it simultaneously to match with the Theme and Creation that is Iconic for the Limb Theme of this Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Reveal, Rayman.

You can either Believe it or not but I’m well aware of how easy it is to see this Scenario play out come the Reveal of The Arms Trailer, whatever the case maybe atleast we’ll find out come in the Next 2-Months (exactly come Tomorrow of April 1st) towards June.

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
It's not so much that I think the scenario is likely, just that it would be awesome

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I don't know if you guys already know, but Ubisoft is giving a copy of Rayman Legends for Free on Uplay starting today until April 3rd, apparently.
offer.png

Last edited:

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Look you have to Admit… Crash Bandicoot is Absolutely likely to get added in Playatation All-Stars Ultimate Royale. Here’s some of the Reasons why:

- Activision and Playstation Hate Each Other
- The Creator of Playstation All-Stars Ultimate Royale has a long History with Spyro The Dragon and Futurama
- That Commercial of “He Went to Jared” had a Tooth bugged Diamond Ring dropped a Massive Hint towards the possible Marriage those 2-Couples can Have
- I’m positive that I made each point accurate except that I absolutely have no idea what I’m talking about

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Hey y'all. There's something I've been thinkin' about.

It's no secret we all love our limbless boy & praise the best aspects of his adventures when it seems noone else will, but what about the lesser qualities? Things that didn't kill the experience for you but could've been done better in previous titles (& still be done better in a new 3D title or a third console Ubiart game).

Like for me, it's the controls of Rayman 2 & 3. Ray's controls there are nice & solid, but compared to other 3D platformers of the era, they're on the stiff/weighty side for my tastes (ironic for a guy with no parts or joints to weigh him down). Nothing would please me more than to not only get a new 3D Rayman, but one that inherents the smooth & quick controls of something like Legends or Jak & Daxter (amongst other assets, like music levels & other playable characters...).

Not trying to "expose" one of my favorite non-Nintendo series or anything, but sometimes being a fan means pointing out flaws in addition to showing love, right? It's all in the name of reaching full potential.

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Hey y'all. There's been something I've been thinkin' about.

It's no secret we all love our limbless boy & praise the best aspects of his adventures when it seems noone else will, but what about the lesser qualities? Things that didn't kill the experience for you but could've been done better in previous titles (& still be done better in a new 3D title or a third console Ubiart game).

Like for me, it's the controls of Rayman 2 & 3. Ray's controls there are fine, but compared to other 3D platformers of the era, they're on the stiff/weighty side for my tastes (ironic for a guy with no parts or joints to weigh him down). Nothing would please me more than to get a new 3D Rayman that controls loose & quick like Legends.

Not trying to "expose" one of my favorite non-Nintendo series or anything, but sometimes being a fan means pointing out flaws in addition to showing love, right? It's all in the name of reaching full potential.
Well I replayed Rayman 2 quite recently actually, and my least favorite parts were the repetitive combat (which was fixed in Rayman 3 with the enemy types) and the slide sections because they don't control very well. Overall though I think that game holds up real well.

Also I love Rayman Origins and Legends but... their final bosses are kinda anticlimactic ngl. Like, wasn't Mr. Dark going to reappear in Origins but they scrapped that idea? The manual talks about stinking Jano who would be the perfect fit for the main antagonist of the series as a whole, but he's not even in the game in any form, instead it's an incomplete boss rush and then a chase sequence and... I felt they could have done way more. Same thing goes with Legends, where the final boss was really just the Olympus Maximus boss and not really a "final boss". Again, fantastic platformers, disappointing finales.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Rayman is actually one of the better controlling characters in gaming imo, his jump arch is very satisfying.

As for things I'd fix in each game...

Rayman 1 is well known for having not been playtested, and as much as I love how gruelingly difficult it is, some parts (like Space Mama goddamn) really need to be toned down. There's also the infamous pixel perfect cage required to beat the game, but on that note I'd just get rid of the requirement to 100% the game to even fight Mr. Dark.

Rayman 2 is perfect suffers from poor combat, honestly just slap the mechanics from Rayman 3's combat onto it and keep the energy spheres as long range backup.

Rayman 3 excels in combat... and fails in combat. There's far too many enemies and far too few breaks from them, it really wears the game down thin and kills the one thing the game has going for it. But to truly fix the game would be to restructure it entirely, get rid of the weird segmented levels and make it all flow together better. Most importantly, get rid of the score system and replace all those gems with yellow lums to collect. Maybe rework the powerups some kind of way so they don't run on a timer so you're not just running back and forth from the cans every few seconds.

Just give Origins the full Legends coat of paint, they already did 80% of it in Legends itself.

Nah but for real, I'd prefer Origins and Legends to be more like the rest of the series and have good combat, use the fist mechanics from the first game and not have everything die in one hit. That'd probably ruin the flow of the games though.

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Hey y'all. There's been something I've been thinkin' about.

Like for me, it's the controls of Rayman 2 & 3. Ray's controls there are fine, but compared to other 3D platformers of the era, they're on the stiff/weighty side for my tastes (ironic for a guy with no parts or joints to weigh him down). Nothing would please me more than to get a new 3D Rayman that controls loose & quick like Legends.

It's funny you ask this, I just finished replaying Rayman 1 after a while, and had been playing 2 somewhat. I think 1 could benefit from toning down the difficulty a bit, though it can be something you can get used to, it can be pretty hitting for newer players. Other than that though, I love 1. It might be a bit odd in some places, but I forgive it for being the first.

I find Rayman 2 and 3 pretty good (I'd only maybe change framerate stuff with them, which isn't much), so I'll go to Origins and Legends; despite loving both of these games, I thought it was a bit off that they got "simpler" in comparison to rayman 1 (as in, you just punch enemies once, etc) I like how the gameplay's more fluid of course, don't get me wrong, but I think it'd be nice to have them a bit more grounded like the original games. Though aside from that they'd be great. My only other nitpick is that almost all the characters are continually smiling for no reason. But that's just that, a nitpick lol, I don't think it hinders the game, and looks alright anyway.

It's been mentioned but I was also a bit disappointed that Origins went from being an actual origin story to a regular in-between game, but I suppose it couldn't be helped, as it seems, a lot of stuff was cut in the development.

You didn't exactly ask it, but I'd really like if the new entry was a 3D one. I think it's been a while. Gotta be patient though.

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Nah but for real, I'd prefer Origins and Legends to be more like the rest of the series and have good combat, use the fist mechanics from the first game and not have everything die in one hit. That'd probably ruin the flow of the games though.
That is precisely what I would want in a third Ubiart title (I'm just gonna call it Rayman Chronicles). The return of the telescopic fist would truly tie those games with the original Rayman imo. Give each character type a special ability in general. Ray gets his boomerang fist back, Globox could summon rain clouds, & so on & so forth.
I realize that'd mean restructuring the level design, but atleast there'd be less people assuming that Ray can only punch far. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Y'all remember when the first Rayman Legends trailer dropped and they advertised that we could beat up the Rabbids, but then that didn't happen? Good times, good times. They were probably going to add Rayman 2 and 3 themed levels as well... man...

Boorepellent

Smash Apprentice
Rayman 1 needs more camera space. In most versions I've played Rayman is way too big on the screen. Gives you little time to react to things, and boy do you need to react quickly.

Rayman 2 needs some polish in places, like the walking shell sections and the Temple of Fire and Stone.

This one is just me, but Rayman 3 is obnoxious. I really didn't like the writing, and the fourth wall breaking didn't really sit well with me. (I mean no offense to those who enjoyed that aspect of 3).

Rabbids should have been Rayman 4, full stop.

I wish Origins had actually been about Rayman's Origins, not a sequel. Would have made Rayman's silly, immature, and energetic personality in that game make much more sense.

Legends is perfect, but give me more music level dlc.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
He's not a lock by any means but if Rayman gets in do any of y'all have ways you're gonna celebrate?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
He's not a lock by any means but if Rayman gets in do any of y'all have ways you're gonna celebrate?
I'd finally get around to playing Rayman 2. I feel like one of the consoles that I own should have it available for download, given that Ubisoft was releasing it on everything for a while.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
“I’d get to Finally Rest, and Watch the Sunrise on a Grateful Universe”

- Thanos

but in seriousness I feel like the weight of Depression, Hope and Pressure will finally be lifted off of me and get to Celebrate by (actually) watch the Sunset with Pure Satisfaction.

Until I Have to continue the Heihachi Mishima X Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Fighter Support after Celebrating the Addition of Rayman

So to be Honest I feel Rayman is way likelier than before he was after the Ubisoft Mii Costume reveal. So its only a matter of when, but that’s just my optimism speaking

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
I've already sort of been at it, but, if he does get in, I reckon I'll replay the games again... maybe doing some of the portable ones this time, which I haven't beat so far. The GBA ones in particular seem pretty fun.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
i'll look for rayman 2 and 3 to start playing the series.
If you haven't played them yet, I'd recommend Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends as well - they've got some of the smoothest platforming that I've seen, and assuming that you have a Switch, Rayman Legends goes on sale pretty regularly on the eShop.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The last Rayman game I played was Legends many years ago, but I enjoyed my experiences with it immensely. Easily one of the best games I've ever played for sure.

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
I'd gleefully jam out to either "Madder", "I'm Alive" or "It's Good to be the King" (or maybe all three in a row). Just wish I had a Rayman plush or figure to dance with/gaze at, eh Ubisoft?

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
I'd probably dedicate a few whole weeks to creating fan content and of course playing him non-stop.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
If you haven't played them yet, I'd recommend Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends as well - they've got some of the smoothest platforming that I've seen, and assuming that you have a Switch, Rayman Legends goes on sale pretty regularly on the eShop.
i have both of those two, they are pretty simple.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Gonna get the discussion running. Do you guys have any cool ideas for a Rayman-themed Spirit board?

I was thinking about a Teensies Spirit Battle with a bunch of tiny blue K. Rools spamming the crown.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Gonna get the discussion running. Do you guys have any cool ideas for a Rayman-themed Spirit board?

I was thinking about a Teensies Spirit Battle with a bunch of tiny blue K. Rools spamming the crown.
Hades spirit battle, you're under attack by a whole bunch of tiny G&Ws with the Bunny Hood.

If not that, then Mr. Dark spirit battle with :ultpokemontrainer:, with the Pokémon replacing the boss mash-ups.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman

Spirit Board:

- Globox
151F65E6-CE8B-4AF1-8A99-5B449501E53D.jpeg

• Fighter: Globox [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase);
King Dedede :ultkingdedede: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Kongo Jungle
• Spirit Type: Blue
• Sprit Level: Ace

- Barbara
6CFB43FA-2EA9-4C40-B5E3-4D79942214D0.png

• Fighter: Barbara [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase).
Lucina:ultlucina: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Distant Planet

• Spirit Type: Red
• Spirit Level: Ace

- Ly The Fairy
54DAEA8B-2262-4DF8-9800-2971C376FD68.png

• Fighter: Palutena :ultpalutena:
• Stage: Fountain of Dreams
• Spirit Type: Assist

- Teensies (Upgraded to King Teensie)
DDFF3118-EAF6-48B2-BB82-1E1A1D73FFB4.jpeg

• Fighter: [Mini] 8-King K. Rool’s :ultkrool:
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island

• Spirit Type: Green
• Spirit Level: (Teensies) Novice, (King Teensie) Advanced

- Betilla (Upgraded to Nymphs)
EFDF317A-78FB-4D65-92FC-F4A0DB066BDF.png

9E086838-B10F-4CB4-B116-26863F7ADA2E.jpeg

• Fighter: {8-Different Alts.} Rosalina & Luma’s :ultrosalina:
• Stage: Hanenbow
• Spirit Level: (Betilla) Advanced, (Nymphs) Ace

- Mr. Dark
D9F559A0-84C1-4618-A7C8-7CBFBED8CA6F.jpeg

• Fighter: Ganondorf :ultganondorf:
• Stage: {Omega Form} Dracula’s Castle
• Spirit Type: Purple
• Spirit Level: Legend

- Robot Pirate (Upgraded to Razorbeard)
404F8036-2A12-4F57-B4C3-5245A2555B4C.jpeg
A6A16551-3DB7-4F00-89D5-C413D61B9B53.png

• Fighter: Robot Pirate [Gunner :ultgunner:] & Razorbeard [Hat] Mii Costumes (with Mii Costume DLC Purchases)
Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr: & The Koopalings:ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig: Alts. (without Mii Costume DLC Purchases)

• Stage: {Battlefield Form} Umbra Clock Tower
• Spirit Level: (Robot Pirate) Advanced, (Razorbeard) Ace

- Dragon
FD09DE78-63C7-4C4D-B811-5ACF33F4980F.png

• Fighter: Ridley :ultridley:
• Stage: Find Mii
• Spirit Level: Advanced

- Altair (Upgraded to Ezio)
30530089-70C8-4E7B-8C95-AF7470759724.png
EEBDF764-28F0-4940-A891-E2CBCD35B80C.png

• Fighter: Altaïr [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Marth:ultmarth: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Temple

• Spirit Level: (Altaïr) Ace, (Ezio) Legend

- Rabbid
7B8B7632-E007-44E5-B053-044555EBAEDC.jpeg

• Fighter: 15-Rabbids [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
15-Pichu’s:ultpichu: (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island (Melee)
• Spirit Level: Novice

- Jade
BA61A38B-1B93-4C1D-B034-C70BC13F306E.png

• Fighter: Jade [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Ness:ultness: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Wuhu Island

- The Prince
ECC3C823-FB6A-4AE6-8645-469E9435B00F.png

• Fighter: The Prince [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Shulk:ultshulk: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Gerudo Valley

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Spirit Board:

- Globox
View attachment 268743

• Fighter: Globox [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase);
King Dedede:ultkingdedede: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Kongo Jungle
• Sprit Level: Ace

- Barbara
View attachment 268744
• Fighter: Barbara [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase).
Lucina:ultlucina: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Distant Planet

- Ly The Fairy
View attachment 268745

• Fighter: Palutena:ultpalutena:
• Stage: Fountain of Dreams

- Teensies (Upgraded to King Teensie)
View attachment 268746
• Fighter: [Mini] 8-King K. Rool’s:ultkrool:
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island

• Spirit Level: (Teensies) Novice, (King Teensie) Advanced

- Betilla (Upgraded to Nymphs)
View attachment 268747
View attachment 268748

• Fighter: {8-Different Alts.} Rosalina & Luma’s:ultrosalina:
• Stage: Hanenbow
• Spirit Level: (Betilla) Advanced, (Nymphs) Ace

- Mr. Dark
View attachment 268749

• Fighter: Ganondorf:ultganondorf:
• Stage: {Omega Form} Dracula’s Castle
• Spirit Level: Legend

- Robot Pirate (Upgraded to Razorbeard)
View attachment 268750View attachment 268751
• Fighter: Robot Pirate [Gunner :ultgunner:] & Razorbeard [Hat] Mii Costumes (with Mii Costume DLC Purchases)
Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr: & The Koopalings:ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig: Alts. (without Mii Costume DLC Purchases)

• Stage: {Battlefield Form} Umbra Clock Tower
• Spirit Level: (Robot Pirate) Advanced, (Razorbeard) Ace

- Dragon
View attachment 268752

• Fighter: Ridley:ultridley:
• Stage: Find Mii

- Altair (Upgraded to Ezio)
View attachment 268753View attachment 268754
• Fighter: Altaïr [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Marth:ultmarth: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Temple

• Spirit Level: (Altaïr) Ace, (Ezio) Legend

- Rabbid
View attachment 268755

• Fighter: 15-Rabbids [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
15-Pichu’s:ultpichu: (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island (Melee)
• Spirit Level: Novice

- Jade
View attachment 268756

• Fighter: Jade [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Ness:ultness: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Wuhu Island

- The Prince
View attachment 268759
• Fighter: The Prince [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Shulk:ultshulk: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Gerudo Valley
i imagine Betilla would evolve into her original appearence from Rayman. i see her look best there as a mature character

Top Bottom