• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't get it either, the Rayman fanbase is rather harmless from my own experience, yet one of the characters I see a lot of people against. Probably because of a dislike for Ubisoft or something, which I understand, but then again, Konami has a lot of rep in Smash and I don't see anyone complaining so...
I think it's less that and more of these "boy crying wolf" incidents we had to go through, namely Artsy Omni and the ice reflection thing, and it seems like we could be going through yet another one of those, so I can understand outsiders getting quite tired of Ray fans perking up any time they see something that remotely looks like it could be a clue to him being in.

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I think it's less that and more of these "boy crying wolf" incidents we had to go through, namely Artsy Omni and the ice reflection thing, and it seems like we could be going through yet another one of those, so I can understand outsiders getting quite tired of Ray fans perking up any time they see something that remotely looks like it could be a clue to him being in.
Mannn they gotta give us a break, besides Geno fans, Rayfans have been exposed to the most torture out of all the character supports. Between fake leaks, hints from Ancel, trophies, spirits, Ubisoft costumes, Ubisoft collabs, you get the idea.

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
I agree. On top of being left hungry by Ubisoft for a new console title (or even the most basic merchandise), we've been continuously blue-balled ever since the day that trophy was shown off on Miiverse (rest it's soul), so for the most part, I don't sympathize with their annoyance.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I both want and don't want Rayman.
On one hand, I'm a complete shill for Mascot Platformers (I still want Earthworm Jim), but I feel like Rayman is in direct competition with Crash Bandicoot, who is my absolutely most wanted newcomer.
But if we get Crash Bandicoot in Volume 2, then Rayman all the way if we get future DLC.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah tbh I can see that, so I respect your reasoning. I would love having both but I don't see it as likely. No hard feelings regardless of who makes it though.
I don't feel like it's a competition at all, but more a question of how many characters they can fit in in the time they've got, and which would be easier to go with first. Sak knows that he can't include characters for this game forever, but tries to cover as much territory as possible. Sak's main objective is to make as many fandoms as happy as possible, while trying to get around limitations.

What we don't know is if Sak approves every character suggested by Nintendo, in the exact order that they're brought up. For all we know, it would have taken a while before they get around to asking for Rayman, if they even get a chance to do so.

If Rayman doesn't get in, there simply wasn't enough time left for the option to be considered.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I picked up Rayman 3D, the 3DS port/remake (not sure which) of Rayman 2, yesterday. After beating Persona 4, I wanted to play something that wasn't a lengthy RPG, but most of my 3DS games are lengthy RPGs. (Pokemon Y, Dragon Quest 8, Bravely Default, Persona Q2... Not sure if Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance counts, but I need to play through Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep to have any hope of understanding it)

Not sure how it stacks up to other versions of the game, but it's the most recent one that I could get. I need to charge my 3DS, but once I've done that, I'll play it and post my thoughts here.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I picked up Rayman 3D, the 3DS port/remake (not sure which) of Rayman 2, yesterday. After beating Persona 4, I wanted to play something that wasn't a lengthy RPG, but most of my 3DS games are lengthy RPGs. (Pokemon Y, Dragon Quest 8, Bravely Default, Persona Q2... Not sure if Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance counts, but I need to play through Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep to have any hope of understanding it)

Not sure how it stacks up to other versions of the game, but it's the most recent one that I could get. I need to charge my 3DS, but once I've done that, I'll play it and post my thoughts here.
Well, I think you might be satisified, since I heard that it's based on the Dreamcast version (which I am most interested in).

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman

I tried it a bit and found it pretty good for a portable port. Certainly better than Rayman DS. Only thing I recall is that it has a bug with a lum, but people have found a workaround for that one. Hope you have fun!

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
This actually looks like bad news to me. If he was actually in I don't think they would be saying that. Not to mention all the suspicious NDA stuff is bunk if they can just straight up say they want him in on Twitter.

Edit: Nevermind, the article is bull****.
i check the date of the article, it was released today so what's misleading about it?

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
This actually looks like bad news to me. If he was actually in I don't think they would be saying that. Not to mention all the suspicious NDA stuff is bunk if they can just straight up say they want him in on Twitter.

Edit: Nevermind, the article is bull****.
This whole Article is just your typical Cosmicbook News Clickbait
i check the date of the article, it was released today so what's misleading about it?
The Tweet about Ubisoft wanting Rayman in Super Smash Bros for Wii U & 3DS is Completely 5-Years Old.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Mannn they gotta give us a break, besides Geno fans, Rayfans have been exposed to the most torture out of all the character supports. Between fake leaks, hints from Ancel, trophies, spirits, Ubisoft costumes, Ubisoft collabs, you get the idea.
... Geno fans have nothing in comparison. He is wanted. Terrific. There was never much of a reason to have faith in him.
That said- DIXIE fans. That's the only character who was to make it into Brawl to not make it in yet.
And an actual Nintendo Icon.

Anywho- I do wish we had more zany characters. I want more platformers and more fighting game characters. Smash is a fighting platformer.

While I would be deeply satisfied to see many characters- I truly want to see
Rayman, Crash, Spyro, Heihachi, and Scorpion.

I both want and don't want Rayman.
On one hand, I'm a complete shill for Mascot Platformers (I still want Earthworm Jim), but I feel like Rayman is in direct competition with Crash Bandicoot, who is my absolutely most wanted newcomer.
But if we get Crash Bandicoot in Volume 2, then Rayman all the way if we get future DLC.
Then again--
:ultjoker::ulthero::ultbyleth: were all one fighters pass.
Maybe the theme of this pass is characters that arent from RPGS.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
... Geno fans have nothing in comparison. He is wanted. Terrific. There was never much of a reason to have faith in him.
That said- DIXIE fans. That's the only character who was to make it into Brawl to not make it in yet.

Anywho- I do wish we had more zany characters. I want more platformers and more fighting game characters. Smash is a fighting platformer.

Then again--
Ya'll want to talk about fans being tortured, try being a Byleth fan. That was not a fun time.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Ya'll want to talk about fans being tortured, try being a Byleth fan. That was not a fun time.
I figured you were being sarcastic- but honestly, with how much of a push back he got, I can imagine it wasn't actually an easy time.

I honestly should go play Byleth some. I didn't play him much.
I actually spend a lot more time talking about Smash than I do playing it.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I figured you were being sarcastic- but honestly, with how much of a push back he got, I can imagine it wasn't actually an easy time.

I honestly should go play Byleth some. I didn't play him much.
I actually spend a lot more time talking about Smash than I do playing it.
Not sarcastic at all. No other fanbase has ever been or will ever be as hated as we were. That's why I don't have much sympathy for people complaining about their fanbase being a pariah.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord

Then again--
Now I'm not going to undermine Dixie, since I'm on the same page as you and think she got robbed (Hell I even want her more). But Geno's case isn't just on being wanted, he's one of the only characters Sakurai's brought up more than once and who's expressed having an interest in him as back as Brawl but hasn't included for one reason or another, which is a really big tease for the two decades of fan support

Is this the Geno thread, the Dixie thread or the Rayman thread?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
If anything, Rayman needs just about anything beyond a damn series of mobile games in a macro world.

Not sarcastic at all. No other fanbase has ever been or will ever be as hated as we were. That's why I don't have much sympathy for people complaining about their fanbase being a pariah.
Meanwhile us Banjo fans were basically caught in the crossfire of a feud instigated by a vocal minority that pretended to be Steve fans, so it was a Banjo Vs. Steve feud for a good while. Those chuckleheads tainted the reputation of TWO fanbases. Especially the latter, since there's still no sign of Steve coming in Ultimate besides misinformation from a Verge source.

Now I'm not going to undermine Dixie, since I'm on the same page as you and think she got robbed (Hell I even want her more). But Geno's case isn't just on being wanted, he's one of the only characters Sakurai's brought up more than once and who's expressed having an interest in him as back as Brawl but hasn't included for one reason or another, which is a really big tease for the two decades of fan support

Is this the Geno thread, the Dixie thread or the Rayman thread?
Everything becomes a general after a while, even the admins have thrown up their arms and gave up in regards to keeping threads on topic with the lack of news.

In Geno's case, I figure that Sak has to include characters from all of Square's big franchises first (Mana notwithstanding) so that they can eventually relent, but that's a topic for another day.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
In Geno's case, I figure that Sak has to include characters from all of Square's big franchises first (Mana notwithstanding) so that they can eventually relent, but that's a topic for another day.
Waiting on Lara Croft.

That was said about Corrin.
And then we got Byleth.
I'm not sure there won't be a more hated group.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Waiting on Lara Croft.

That was said about Corrin.
And then we got Byleth.
I'm not sure there won't be a more hated group.
Vocal minorities will always hate on Fire Emblem, no matter how mainstream it gets. Granted, haters always come out of the woodwork when anything or anyone becomes publicized enough. The price of success, I guess.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Vocal minorities will always hate on Fire Emblem, no matter how mainstream it gets. Granted, haters always come out of the woodwork when anything or anyone becomes publicized enough. The price of success, I guess.
I don't think the people upset about Byleth were a vocal minority.
I think it was the majority of fans of the series who actually track the characters.
It is feasible to say that a character reveal will disappoint more of this speculation community than it will uplift- that's the nature of supporting one team versus others.
However, Byleth was the last character, in a pass that was all third party, when Sakurai already commented on the abundance of Fire Emblem characters. There were very specific reasons Byleth was hated, and it has nothing to do with 'being unhappy the series is successful.' Boiling it down to that comment misses the entirety of why- dare I say everyone whom I personally read was upset- was upset.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I don't think the people upset about Byleth were a vocal minority.
I think it was the majority of fans of the series who actually track the characters.
It is feasible to say that a character reveal will disappoint more of this speculation community than it will uplift- that's the nature of supporting one team versus others.
However, Byleth was the last character, in a pass that was all third party, when Sakurai already commented on the abundance of Fire Emblem characters. There were very specific reasons Byleth was hated, and it has nothing to do with 'being unhappy the series is successful.' Boiling it down to that comment misses the entirety of why- dare I say everyone whom I personally read was upset- was upset.
That's exactly the problem too. Because that makes some feel they have the moral high ground and can **** on fire emblem fans as "the oppressors". Even though all Byleth fans did was post a dumb meme over and over, half the smash fanbase actually considers them the agressors in that situation.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Well it is by the definition of the word a minority, but that's still a pretty big minority

I'm ok with Byleth now, but as pupNapoleon pupNapoleon is saying, the issue with Byleth's reveal was more than anything just terrible timing. They could have slapped them somewhere in the middle of pass 2 and I don't think the backlash would be anywhere near the same.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
That's exactly the problem too. Because that makes some feel they have the moral high ground and can **** on fire emblem fans as "the oppressors". Even though all Byleth fans did was post a dumb meme over and over, half the smash fanbase actually considers them the agressors in that situation.
Well it is by the definition of the word a minority, but that's still a pretty big minority

I'm ok with Byleth now, but as pupNapoleon pupNapoleon is saying, the issue with Byleth's reveal was more than anything just terrible timing. They could have slapped them somewhere in the middle of pass 2 and I don't think the backlash would be anywhere near the same.
It was a lot more than just the character.
The direct that revealed Byleth literally had Sakurai giving us the finger in it, via a ten minute segment on how to finger numbers.
The character itself was revealed as a troll pick, and that's the response it received.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Nobody can take a playful joke in this age anymore, regardless of whether or not people understood the actual intent. Not even WayForward did an April Fools this year.

But really though, adjusting character expectations has become a real problem for the fanbase in general, I mean for a while people assumed we'd get literally nothing but blue-haired swordsmen after Byleth showed up. It's either SHOOT FOR THE MOON or "nothing remotely satisfying", no in-between.

To an extent. :ulthero:
Let's be real, the above wouldn't have been let slid if :ultbanjokazooie: didn't come right afterwards.

Last edited:

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
I don't get it either, the Rayman fanbase is rather harmless from my own experience, yet one of the characters I see a lot of people against. Probably because of a dislike for Ubisoft or something, which I understand, but then again, Konami has a lot of rep in Smash and I don't see anyone complaining so...
A lot of people put down Rayman as this random nobody that's not important and that Assasins Creed and the like are more likely. At least that's what the some of the users of the newcomer thread seems to imply.

It's true that Rayman has seen better days, but when it comes to third parties, the most iconic doesn't always mean the default one.

Look at Capcom. Mega Man's best selling game was MM2 over 20 years ago, and the game only sold 1 million copies, it's not even in the top 20 best selling Capcom games. The only reason the series sells so much is because there are so many games out there, but individually they don't sell very well. and yet, Mega Man was the one who got top billing in Smash 4 with all love possible in-game appearing in multiple trailers and posters, and that love continued in Ultimate.

Meanwhile, Resident Evil, Capcom's BEST SELLING series of all time that features movies, and remakes and ports of said remakes, etc, etc................got post-release spirits. and Monster Hunter got a Boss and that's it (and Mii Costumes in 4)

People said the same about Steve. Most iconic franchise of all time, far more popular in Japan than Banjo ever was, and yet it was Banjo who came out on top. Probably because it was the character that Nintendo asked for. Kojima "begged" Sakurai for Snake, he got Snake. Phil Spencer gave Banjo the OK, Sakurai gave Banjo the OK.

I don't know if Ubisoft or Michel Ancel ever specifically said that they wanted Rayman in Smash, but if they did, i think that's enough reason for me to believe he has more chaces than other Ubisoft Chracters.

The only real downsize i see for Rayman is presence in Japan. Not his lack of popularity, but rather the fact that Rayman doesn't seem to have a lot of games that have been localized to that market. But in Rayman's defense, he is from France. A lot of characters from European countries, no matter the medium, tend to be less popular (or at least less talked about) than their american or japanese counterparts worldwide. Look at comics and draw strips for example, you see people talking a lot about America's Super Man or Japan's Goku, but how many people do you see talking about Belgium's TinTin, or Spain's Mortadelo and Filemon? Cartoons? Only Aardman comes to mind. I could go on and on. Besides if Sakurai really wants to turn this game into the best character game ever as he has stated, he will have to admit that Japan is not the center of the universe and will sooner or later add a character that a chunk of japanese Smash fans will feel the same way some american smash fans felt about Terry and Hero.

Come to think of it the only other european characters for Smash that i see people constantly talk are from the Biritsh Rare, which is expected, but that's only for their previous affiliation with Nintendo. I mean Assasins Creed, for as much as people talk about how iconic it is, is never mentioned in Smash context outside of knocking Rayman fans down a peg (do you see people campaining for an AC rep in Smash in these boards or in any other social media website as a whole? not really) I don't wanna turn this into a "AC sucks rant" but at least Steve has gathered a more legitmate fanbase over these last years as users like TheCJBrine TheCJBrine have shown, but i have yet to see legitimate interest at large for an Assasin's Creed rep that's not "he is more popular nowdays among non-gaming people so Rayman's out"

Yes i know, a character doesn't need to be requested, popular or talked about in the "Smash Sphere" in order to get in (hi Joker) but still. I see more interest in Rayman than there was ever of any other Ubisoft character. I mean the one Grasshoper manifacture character that is actually requested (by deveoper and fans) is Travis Touchdown, and if suddenly Killer7 got a sequel and became super mainstream and popular, i still would see Travis as the more likely choice.

....okay im sorry i rambled up a bit. I played Rayman 2 and even though i never beat it, i still want to finish it. Nitro Rad's videos about Rayman only raise my interest further, so even though im a super fan of Rayman, you guys got my support.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
It was a lot more than just the character.
The direct that revealed Byleth literally had Sakurai giving us the finger in it, via a ten minute segment on how to finger numbers.
The character itself was revealed as a troll pick, and that's the response it received.
Can people please just get over this? It's not reasonable to still be so salty over Byleth. We still have 6 more characters coming.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Can people please just get over this? It's not reasonable to still be so salty over Byleth. We still have 6 more characters coming.
I'm over it now- we are in the middle of a global pandemic; there are clearly more important things than characters at all.
Yet I still wanted to be clear about the narrative past of what happened with Byleth. Hence why I posted what I did, because the incorrect narrative was being told.

--- I'm also happy to get back to Rayman.
I'd like to pose the question to the room:
What are core Rayman gameplay mechanics that help define the series, and that you'd like to see represented in Rayman representation?

I played Legends on the Wii U once- and then ended up giving the game away to someone who became an ex.
But then I bought it on Switch, and I played it all the way through.

It was actually my first Rayman game to own, and it was... well, it was perfect.
Those musical courses were an insignia of love. Are these Rayman staples?

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I'm over it now- we are in the middle of a global pandemic; there are clearly more important things than characters at all.
Yet I still wanted to be clear about the narrative past of what happened with Byleth. Hence why I posted what I did, because the incorrect narrative was being told.

What are core Rayman gameplay mechanics that help define the series, and that you'd like to see represented in Rayman representation?

I played Legends on the Wii U once- and then ended up giving the game away to someone who became an ex.

It was actually my first Rayman game to own, and it was... well, it was perfect.
I've said it before but I do believe helicopter hair is the most iconic part of Rayman's kit, it's the one thing I know for certain I want represented, since I know his moveset could go many different ways. He should be able to slowly descend with it but still be able to attack, and make him a fierce aerial threat.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101

Incorrect narrative? What exactly did I say that was factually incorrect? You just took the opportunity to **** on Byleth and assert your opinion. Stop claiming everything you say is fact. Between this and the Heihachi thread you REALLY need to learn what an opinion is.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Incorrect narrative? What exactly did I say that was factually incorrect? You just took the opportunity to **** on Byleth and assert your opinion. Stop claiming everything you say is fact. Between this and the Heihachi thread you REALLY need to learn what an opinion is.
Firstly- you can go back to the message of mine you quoted. It sounds like you don't even know what I said, as youre asking what I said right here.
Secondly, I claimed that Sakurai gave us the finger in the Byleth direct. It quite literally happened.

Now if anyone is '****ting' all over the other, it is you- bringing in unrelated conversation (Heihachi) and apparetly quoting me without even reading what I write before you respond.

But since theres not a mod here, I'm done engaging with you. Problem solved.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
9B3381E3-6DB0-4582-93E2-CF7C58207F3E.jpeg

Love this idea from a User on Twitter. So the idea of a Double Reveal (basically Ken/Incineroar style reveal) has a Theme of The French Connection which is around Twintelle‘s Character birth origin in the Arms Game as she is the Mystery Arms Character for Smash Ultimate DLC, there is also Gameplay Showcase happening as she’s been the Bayonetta Glitch that Sakurai was using to get her Moveset created. As she is celebrating her Inclusion into Ultimate another character from France origin (as an Easter Egg to the creators and Company Ubisoft originating from France) jumps in to celebrate his inclusion who reveals himself to be Rayman, with gameplay showcasing Rayman’s and Twintelle’s long Punch (and kick for Rayman) Reach with both parading in France of both their Inclusion to Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Firstly- you can go back to the message of mine you quoted. It sounds like you don't even know what I said, as youre asking what I said right here.
Secondly, I claimed that Sakurai gave us the finger in the Byleth direct. It quite literally happened.

Now if anyone is '****ting' all over the other, it is you- bringing in unrelated conversation (Heihachi) and apparetly quoting me without even reading what I write before you respond.

But since theres not a mod here, I'm done engaging with you. Problem solved.
I know what you said. You said I presented in incorrect narrative. I ask again what that is. Also show me the part of the video where Sakurai literally flipped off the camera.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I know what you said. You said I presented in incorrect narrative. I ask again what that is. Also show me the part of the video where Sakurai literally flipped off the camera.
Go walk through the segment where he describes hand gestures as numbers. I even told you in the initial post where it was located. I'm not going to find the time stamp. You can sit through those four minutes and find it yourself. Or you can Google it.
Again- sounds like you read two words I wrote and then disregarded the rest, which makes all of these other responses feel like a waste of time on my end.

View attachment 270309

Love this idea from a User on Twitter. So the idea of a Double Reveal (basically Ken/Incineroar style reveal) has a Theme of The French Connection which is around Twintelle‘s Character birth origin in the Arms Game as she is the Mystery Arms Character for Smash Ultimate DLC, there is also Gameplay Showcase happening as she’s been the Bayonetta Glitch that Sakurai was using to get her Moveset created. As she is celebrating her Inclusion into Ultimate another character from France origin (as an Easter Egg to the creators and Company Ubisoft originating from France) jumps in to celebrate his inclusion who reveals himself to be Rayman, with gameplay showcasing Rayman’s and Twintelle’s long Punch (and kick for Rayman) Reach with both parading in France of both their Inclusion to Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
I've considered the potential of a Rayman/ARMS double reveal- but never in the context of France. I did not recall Twintelle was from France- I thought she was Ms. Hollywood.

As for the reveal-
well, I think it would be a bit anticlimactic. Perhaps I'm stuck in my own perspective of Rayman having a long reach- maybe he doesn't have a very long reach, and I just think he does. In fact, maybe the ARMS characters wont end up with the longest reach in the game, and it will remain Simon.

Does Rayman require a long reach? Do the ARMS characters?
I cannot see ARMS characters without being the longest reaching characters.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Go walk through the segment where he describes hand gestures as numbers. I even told you in the initial post where it was located. I'm not going to find the time stamp. You can sit through those four minutes and find it yourself. Or you can Google it.
Again- sounds like you read two words I wrote and then disregarded the rest, which makes all of these other responses feel like a waste of time on my end.
You're blowing up a coincidental hand gesture to be much more meaningful than it is. Not only that, but it's completely off-topic, so I'd suggest that you stop talking about Byleth in a Rayman thread.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
You're blowing up a coincidental hand gesture to be much more meaningful than it is. Not only that, but it's completely off-topic, so I'd suggest that you stop talking about Byleth in a Rayman thread.
I neither brought this up, nor continued the topic- I merely defended myself when it was brought up. And actively sought to end the conversation, now three times.
If you'd like to continue, you can take this to the moderating board, with quotations of what was said.

Do not egg me on, and then tell me I'm supposed to be silent- because what you did right here is
"stop talking, but let me get the last word in," which is not the job of a moderator, and is additionally an abuse of power.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I neither brought this up, nor continued the topic- I merely defended myself when it was brought up. And actively sought to end the conversation, now three times.
If you'd like to continue, you can take this to the moderating board, with quotations of what was said.

Do not egg me on, and then tell me I'm supposed to be silent- because what you did right here is
"stop talking, but let me get the last word in," which is not the job of a moderator, and is additionally an abuse of power.
Nevermind, I misunderstood

Last edited:
Top Bottom