• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Spirit Board:

- Globox
View attachment 268743

• Fighter: Globox [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase);
King Dedede:ultkingdedede: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Kongo Jungle
• Spirit Type: Blue
• Sprit Level: Ace

- Barbara
View attachment 268744
• Fighter: Barbara [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase).
Lucina:ultlucina: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Distant Planet

• Spirit Type: Red
• Spirit Level: Ace

- Ly The Fairy
View attachment 268745

• Fighter: Palutena:ultpalutena:
• Stage: Fountain of Dreams
• Spirit Type: Assist

- Teensies (Upgraded to King Teensie)
View attachment 268746
• Fighter: [Mini] 8-King K. Rool’s:ultkrool:
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island

• Spirit Type: Green
• Spirit Level: (Teensies) Novice, (King Teensie) Advanced

- Betilla (Upgraded to Nymphs)
View attachment 268747
View attachment 268748

• Fighter: {8-Different Alts.} Rosalina & Luma’s:ultrosalina:
• Stage: Hanenbow
• Spirit Level: (Betilla) Advanced, (Nymphs) Ace

- Mr. Dark
View attachment 268749

• Fighter: Ganondorf:ultganondorf:
• Stage: {Omega Form} Dracula’s Castle
• Spirit Type: Purple
• Spirit Level: Legend

- Robot Pirate (Upgraded to Razorbeard)
View attachment 268750View attachment 268751
• Fighter: Robot Pirate [Gunner :ultgunner:] & Razorbeard [Hat] Mii Costumes (with Mii Costume DLC Purchases)
Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr: & The Koopalings:ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig: Alts. (without Mii Costume DLC Purchases)

• Stage: {Battlefield Form} Umbra Clock Tower
• Spirit Level: (Robot Pirate) Advanced, (Razorbeard) Ace

- Dragon
View attachment 268752

• Fighter: Ridley:ultridley:
• Stage: Find Mii
• Spirit Level: Advanced

- Altair (Upgraded to Ezio)
View attachment 268753View attachment 268754
• Fighter: Altaïr [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Marth:ultmarth: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Temple

• Spirit Level: (Altaïr) Ace, (Ezio) Legend

- Rabbid
View attachment 268755

• Fighter: 15-Rabbids [Brawler :ultbrawler:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
15-Pichu’s:ultpichu: (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Yoshi’s Island (Melee)
• Spirit Level: Novice

- Jade
View attachment 268756

• Fighter: Jade [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Ness:ultness: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Wuhu Island

- The Prince
View attachment 268759
• Fighter: The Prince [Swordfighter :ultswordfighter:] Mii Costume (with Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
Shulk:ultshulk: (without Mii Costume DLC Purchase)
• Stage: Gerudo Valley
Now that's what I'm talking about!
I personally would have chosen Meta Knight as the one to represent Razorbeard, but you put a lot of thought into this one so props! Let me steal your formatting and add a few.

• Fighter: Hoodlum
Wario
:ultwario: x4 [The enemy has a staff]
• Stage: Kongo Falls

• Fighter: Murphy
Mini-Greninja:ultgreninja: [Has a Rocket Belt /Super Leaf equipped]. Rayman is also present in the fight
  • Stage: Glade of Dreams

• Fighter: Jano
Giant Pac-Man :ultpacman: [The enemy favors side special attacks. The floor is slippery]
  • Stage: Brinstar Depths
320px-RefluxRayman3.png

• Fighter: Reflux [Upgrades to: Reflux (Scepter of Leptys)]
Giant Ridley :ultridley:[Enemy starts the fight with a Fire Bar. The enemy is invincible for a short while. Fire-based items appear on the stage]
  • Stage: Norfair [Lava level is always high]
  • Spirit Level: Ace (Reflux), Legendary (Scepter of Leptys)

• Fighter: Polokus (Bubble Dreamer, whichever name Sakurai settles with)
King Dedede :ultkingdedede:[The enemy loves to stay crouched, has increased power on down tilt] Rayman is present during the fight.
  • Stage: Glade of Dreams [Polukus appears as a hazard, you can climb up his beard]
  • Spirit Level: Legendary
Granny.png
320px-Granniesworldtour.png

• Fighter: Granny. [Upgrades into Rockstar Granny]
Mini-Diddy Kongs :ultdiddy:x7 [Defeat all fighters scattered throughout the map before the time limit. Chasing a Dream plays in the background]
  • Stage: Great Cave Offensive
  • Spirit Type: Neutral
  • Spirit Level: Novice (Granny), Legendary (Rockstar Granny)
138-1386627_rayman-2-walking-shell-clipart.jpg

• Fighter: Walking Shell
Villager :ultvillager: [The enemy favors side special moves]
Alternate Outcome: Rayman (If he has the walking shell as a special)
  • Stage: Glade of Dreams

• Fighter: Ed (Tonic Trouble) Upgrades into: Super Ed YEAHHH!
Rayman [The enemy starts the battle with a Homerun Bat. Food, Maxim Tomatoes and Mushrooms will appear on the battlefield]
  • Stage: Lylat Cruise
  • Spirit Level: Advanced (Ed), Ace (Super Ed)

Attachments

MattX20

Smash Hero
Just finished Rayman Legends for the Switch yesterday. Been 7 years since I played the Wii U original, and it is just as good as I remember it being.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Completely half-baked thought:

Sakurai has gone on record to state that Smash DLC development for the second pass was altered, not just to be at home, but perhaps in negotiation. Has it been considered that perhaps he started working on some physics for Rayman, but ultimately shifted it over to ARMS because of inability to travel?

---For what it is worth: in the same world, I believe:

A) We are getting a roster for the second pass that has been altered. I cannot imagine how we would have a Western Third Party character at this time (unless it was nearly done- and is now just significantly delayed);
B) We may not have any third party characters at all (potentially from a company already in the game, for ease)
C) That we will definitely get another fighters pass. (I don't like to say definitely- but I do use it here. The world is in serious pain, and I think Sakurai would want to do his part to help bring joy. I think he knows that Smash Bros brings such copious, global joy, that the DLC cycle of this game will be expanded- if he can at all help it).

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Sakurai has gone on record to state that Smash DLC development for the second pass was altered, not just to be at home, but perhaps in negotiation. Has it been considered that perhaps he started working on some physics for Rayman, but ultimately shifted it over to ARMS because of inability to travel?

A) We are getting a roster for the second pass that has been altered. I cannot imagine how we would have a Western Third Party character at this time (unless it was nearly done- and is now just significantly delayed);
B) We may not have any third party characters at all (potentially from a company already in the game, for ease)
C) That we will definitely get another fighters pass. (I don't like to say definitely- but I do use it here. The world is in serious pain, and I think Sakurai would want to do his part to help bring joy. I think he knows that Smash Bros brings such copious, global joy, that the DLC cycle of this game will be expanded- if he can at all help it).
It's interesting that you think that, since there are still currently 4 leftover character slots that aren't getting used, from the WOL datamine, so you may be on to something.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
So, would Rayman's alt colors be based on those in in Origins/Legends or be more standard?

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
So, would Rayman's alt colors be based on those in in Origins/Legends or be more standard?
Raymesis and Raybox are skins that should be easy to add. Skins that change his clothing beyond a color scheme I do not see as likely because Sakurai usually slacks off on that, though Sir Rayelot would be cool. Other easy skins would be like his transformation colors from Rayman 3, and this is just me but give him a Razorbeard color scheme cause that'd be awesome.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Raymesis and Raybox are skins that should be easy to add. Skins that change his clothing beyond a color scheme I do not see as likely because Sakurai usually slacks off on that, though Sir Rayelot would be cool. Other easy skins would be like his transformation colors from Rayman 3, and this is just me but give him a Razorbeard color scheme cause that'd be awesome.
It would be nice if we also got alt costumes too, but yeah, it's probably not likely.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101

I don't think that's feasible. It's not like they could translate work done on Rayman directly over to ARMS. They would have had to scrap Rayman and then begin work on the ARMS character. Since the ARMS rep is coming in June, it was likely being worked on since October when Banjo came out, considering they generally work on 3 characters at once. There's absolutely no way they could go from no plans for an ARMS character in March or so to having it completed in June. Besides, Rayman has nothing to do with ARMS, so that wouldn't make sense as a swap anyway. If the virus caused issues with a character like that then they'll probably just be delayed. Scrapping all the work and throwing out the licensing they put the time and money in to get would be such a waste, especially since they can just do it later or do digital meetings like every other company is doing.

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
I'd hope Raymesis/Dark Rayman would be a given, but I dunno. Rayman 3 alone has a lot of alternate colors to fill up the alts, but if not these, it'd be neat if there were some based off supporting characters, sort of like the Globox color in Origins. Other palettes I'd have would be based on Murfy, the Teensies, Ly, Betilla, Razorbeard, and Reflux. Maybe a Mr. Dark one too? Although that one could probably look like Raymesis, so it'd be better to just have that one. Hell, maybe even a Rabbid based palette wouldn't be bad, as much as I feel miffed about those rabbits.

Another thing that'd be nice, but I see as really unlikely even if he does get in, is if they based some colors/alts on the other "ray-species" characters from Rayman 1, like Tarayzan and The Magician. But I figure those would take more to implement, especially the Magician.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'd imagine the Spirit Board for Rayman would incorporate characters like Betilla, Barbara, and any other major character from at bare minimum Origins/Legends.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, in light of what's been recently brought up in here Sigran101 Sigran101 , do you think that some third-party deals might have been negotiated in advance prior to the crisis? If not, I'm really not sure if we'll see any other third-parties that aren't Western in the pass, since more companies in Japan could close down besides Capcom in the meantime. Sure, the situation might not be affected that badly by the time we reach the December 2021 deadline, but as it stands I'm not sure what's going to happen.

So far, besides the Smash team, some parts of Nintendo and Square-Enix as a whole, I don't know who else has shifted into working remotely in Japan.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
So, in light of what's been recently brought up in here Sigran101 Sigran101 , do you think that some third-party deals might have been negotiated in advance prior to the crisis? If not, I'm really not sure if we'll see any other third-parties that aren't Western in the pass, since more companies in Japan could close down besides Capcom in the meantime. Sure, the situation might not be affected that badly by the time we reach the December 2021 deadline, but as it stands I'm not sure what's going to happen.

So far, besides the Smash team, some parts of Nintendo and Square-Enix as a whole, I don't know who else has shifted into working remotely in Japan.
All characters for the pass were finalized before Byleths presentation was recorded, so yes it's 100% confirmed all third parties in the pass were negotiated for before the crisis.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
All characters for the pass were finalized before Byleths presentation was recorded, so yes it's 100% confirmed all third parties in the pass were negotiated for before the crisis.
Alright, good to know then. So we're still in the exact same position after his remote work announcement.

The only question is when we'll start seeing those third parties, I could see the first one show up after the ARMS fighter, at the earliest, but what do you think?

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Alright, good to know then. So we're still in the exact same position after his remote work announcement.

The only question is when we'll start seeing those third parties, I could see the first one show up after the ARMS fighter, at the earliest, but what do you think?
Well I think it's a possibility, though unlikely, that we're simply getting a first party pass and it was always planned that way. But I personally think we'll see one in the June direct.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I don't think that's feasible. It's not like they could translate work done on Rayman directly over to ARMS. They would have had to scrap Rayman and then begin work on the ARMS character. Since the ARMS rep is coming in June, it was likely being worked on since October when Banjo came out, considering they generally work on 3 characters at once. There's absolutely no way they could go from no plans for an ARMS character in March or so to having it completed in June. Besides, Rayman has nothing to do with ARMS, so that wouldn't make sense as a swap anyway. If the virus caused issues with a character like that then they'll probably just be delayed. Scrapping all the work and throwing out the licensing they put the time and money in to get would be such a waste, especially since they can just do it later or do digital meetings like every other company is doing.
I am aware I'm not quoting sources- because who has time for that now (read: I could but am not going to)-
but hasn't Sakurai gone on record to say he prefers to meet in person?
I would imagine it is in part about making sure that language and other barriers arent intensified with lack of nonverbal cues.

Either way- I guess it all depends on how much of the 'gimmick' for an ARMS character is just about length.
I do imagine that the Belmonts will be outclassed in reach, at this point. Or at least matched.

I can bet many more companies have been impacted than we are aware. As shortages will start to cross the globe- from food to technology- we will realize just how much of a ripple effect comes from a semi-global shutdown.

I would let go of that expectation... in general, right now.
A business deal is only as strong as what is capable of the company, and obviously, this is not a predicament that was planned with a clause in place. Contract renegotiations could easily have taken place, beyond simple release date.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well I think it's a possibility, though unlikely, that we're simply getting a first party pass and it was always planned that way. But I personally think we'll see one in the June direct.
I could see it being first parties early on and then ending one one or two third parties. (sort of like a reverse of the first pass)

I could also see it just being random.

In other words I have no idea how it'll go down.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I could see it being first parties early on and then ending one one or two third parties. (sort of like a reverse of the first pass)

I could also see it just being random.

In other words I have no idea how it'll go down.
That's a fair reasoning. I mean, most people were so sure that Pass 1 would only have third parties, so it's best to expect the unexpected. :mybodyisreggie:

I just wish time would go faster...

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
I don't paticularly want Rayman in smash, but i can't help but be amazed at how much effort went into the support thread for him.
Seeing so much love and passion being poured into one character is honestly really heartwarming, i wish you all the best of luck for your armless champion !

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
We only know the first character's franchise, so I don't know what to expect from here. Maybe more 1st parties, maybe 3rd parties-- I'm not sure. One thing that I was thinking could be feasible is that, if there were any more coming, they shifted work over to the 1st parties first, due to these being easier to communicate at the time. Though that could simply not be the case if they preferred to work on the originally planned order. But well, I suppose we'll see, in due time.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I am aware I'm not quoting sources- because who has time for that now (read: I could but am not going to)-
but hasn't Sakurai gone on record to say he prefers to meet in person?
I would imagine it is in part about making sure that language and other barriers arent intensified with lack of nonverbal cues.

Either way- I guess it all depends on how much of the 'gimmick' for an ARMS character is just about length.
I do imagine that the Belmonts will be outclassed in reach, at this point. Or at least matched.

I can bet many more companies have been impacted than we are aware. As shortages will start to cross the globe- from food to technology- we will realize just how much of a ripple effect comes from a semi-global shutdown.

I would let go of that expectation... in general, right now.
A business deal is only as strong as what is capable of the company, and obviously, this is not a predicament that was planned with a clause in place. Contract renegotiations could easily have taken place, beyond simple release date.
I don't think you have any idea how much goes into a third party character. It's not something you can just scrap if it doesn't go right. It's not like negotiations would fall through and they wouldn't get the character. They did the negotiations, they payed the money, they got the rights, and they made a good chunk of the character. Covid is not going to be around forever. They'll just delay it at worst. It's a gigantic commitment, both to Nintendo and to the company the character is from.

Edit: MrMcNuts MrMcNuts wait what? Holy crap that's actually significant! Could be nothing, but that is a REALLY suspicious occurance. Unless people were making news articles about "Rayman confirmed" which would make it totally reasonable to take down.

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
I don't think you have any idea how much goes into a third party character. It's not something you can just scrap if it doesn't go right. It's not like negotiations would fall through and they wouldn't get the character. They did the negotiations, they payed the money, they got the rights, and they made a good chunk of the character. Covid is not going to be around forever. They'll just delay it at worst. It's a gigantic commitment, both to Nintendo and to the company the character is from.

Edit: MrMcNuts MrMcNuts wait what? Holy crap that's actually significant! Could be nothing, but that is a REALLY suspicious occurance. Unless people were making news articles about "Rayman confirmed" which would make it totally reasonable to take down.
Definitely could be that but as far as I'm confirmed no site made any articles about it

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

I don't have any idea just how much goes into character creation.
That said, I am saying that they would have indeed scrapped the choice, because of how much goes into the character.
Or more specifically, pushed it to an entirely new pass.
Character development requires so much collaboration, that I think it is fool-hardy to think it is possible for Sakurai to have been coordinating them from home.

Also... for whatever it is worth... yes- covid will be around forever. That is how viruses work. You mean that these extreme measures won't be around forever, which is true- but this will have changed the world. There is no 'return to normalcy.' Just a new normal.
-- Happy to discuss this more in private, but it's not a pleasant conversation to voice in a place many use as escape.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
pupNapoleon pupNapoleon I...don't think you understand how it works. But I'll let Sigran101 Sigran101 settle matters with you in private, so I'll just stay on topic.

Interesting to note is that Ubisoft recently removed the Smash Bros related questions from their survey supposedly

https://twitter.com/RaymanForSmash/status/1251571025244049411?s=19
Man, at this point it's hard to tell if companies are on NDAs, or just don't want people to bother them about Smash. It's confusing, yet interesting.

kCxWGSH.gif

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
pupNapoleon pupNapoleon I...don't think you understand how it works. But I'll let Sigran101 Sigran101 settle matters with you in private, so I'll just stay on topic.

Man, at this point it's hard to tell if companies are on NDAs, or just don't want people to bother them about Smash. It's confusing, yet interesting.

I feel like this case is especially odd though because it wasn't even a big deal. Like I didn't see anyone talking about it in the general fanbase when the survey came out, just Rayman fans encouraging people to take it and support him. There were no problems with the survey. It's only a big deal now because they took it down. And within 24 hours of posting it too. This just screams NDA to me.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
The Smash question (along with others maybe???) being removed is strange. In a survey about the Switch and its library, a question about purchasing downloadable content in one of the platform's biggest titles isn't all that out of the ordinary, especially considering Ubisoft HAS DLC content in the game...

...so why remove it?

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
The Smash question (along with others maybe???) being removed is strange. In a survey about the Switch and its library, a question about purchasing downloadable content in one of the platform's biggest titles isn't all that out of the ordinary, especially considering Ubisoft HAS DLC content in the game...

...so why remove it?
RAYMAN SPECULATION INTENSIFIES!!!!

MattX20

Smash Hero
It certainly makes things interesting, especially when the Mii Fighter costumes for the Rabbids and Altair were revealed for months now, and that question still remained on these surveys until now.

Lyncario

Smash Ace
When I took the test, the only time when Smash was mentioned was in the question asking us which genre of game do we play the most, and it was regrouped alongside Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat for the fighting game genre. I can confirm that there was no questions related to Smash when I took it since I'm French, and it was like 2 hours before the qestion was aparently removed.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
When I took the test, the only time when Smash was mentioned was in the question asking us which genre of game do we play the most, and it was regrouped alongside Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat for the fighting game genre. I can confirm that there was no questions related to Smash when I took it since I'm French, and it was like 2 hours before the qestion was aparently removed.
Actually I got the question asked of “Did you purchase the Fighter’s Pass” when I put in Fighting Genre from them 30-Minutes before they took it down. It still boggles my mind that they took it down the moment they asked the question, it also makes me excited about Super Smash Bros Ultimate X Rayman now being 100% likely to get a Playable DLC Character/Fighter Slot. Hooray-man

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Actually I got the question asked of “Did you purchase the Fighter’s Pass” when I put in Fighting Genre from them 30-Minutes before they took it down. It still boggles my mind that they took it down the moment they asked the question, it also makes me excited about Super Smash Bros Ultimate X Rayman now being 100% likely to get a Playable DLC Character/Fighter Slot. Hooray-man
While I definitely respect your enthusiasm, nothing is 100%. Wouldn't want severe disappointment if this is just a misunderstanding, you know? At the very least I like having something to discuss in his potential favor.

Last edited:

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
While I definitely respect your enthusiasm, nothing is 100%. Wouldn't want severe disappointment if this is just a misunderstanding, you know? At the very least I like having something to discuss in his potential favor.
Keep expectations low, but damn all those 2-years with waiting for the Limbless Boy to get the Big Banjo & Kazooie Reveal Celebration is important for me as a Rayman Supporter for so long

MattX20

Smash Hero
With at least 5 games to pick music from, they should hopefully at least have a nice mix of tunes

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
So, are there any specific tracks you'd want from the Rayman franchise as a whole in the game beyond expecting Origins/Legends? I know it's a weird choice, but I always liked this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JbWOe6PWkQ
I think that Ubisoft can go the route of The SNK/Terry Pack with a Giant Library of Content to introduce or reintroduce the Japanese Audience of Game Franchises like Rayman, Rabbids, Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil & Prince of Persia

Music: 50-Tracks

• Rayman Series (31):

Rayman (1995) (8)
Rayman 2 (6)
Rayman 3 (7)
Rayman Origins (5)
Rayman Legends (4)
Rayman Arena (1)

• Assassin’s Creed Series (11):

Assassins Creed 1: Altaïr Theme (as the one we saw with his Mii Costume reveal)
Assassins Creed 2: Ezio Theme
Assassins Creed 3: Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor Theme
Assassins Creed 4: Edward Theme
Assassins Creed Liberation: Aveline Theme
Assassins Creed Rogue: Patrick Theme
Assassins Creed Unity: Arno Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles China: Shao Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles India: Arbaaz Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles Russia: Nikolai Theme
Assassins Creed Odyssey Theme

• Rabbids Series (6)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (2)
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (4)

• Beyond Good & Evil (2) [as a Western Foreign introduction to the Japanese Gaming Community with a Mii Costume & Spirit of Jade that comes with the Rayman Pack]

MattX20

Smash Hero
I think that Ubisoft can go the route of The SNK/Terry Pack with a Giant Library of Content to introduce or reintroduce the Japanese Audience of Game Franchises like Rayman, Rabbids, Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil & Prince of Persia

Music: 50-Tracks

• Rayman Series (31):

Rayman (1995) (8)
Rayman 2 (6)
Rayman 3 (7)
Rayman Origins (5)
Rayman Legends (4)
Rayman Arena (1)

• Assassin’s Creed Series (11):

Assassins Creed 1: Altaïr Theme (as the one we saw with his Mii Costume reveal)
Assassins Creed 2: Ezio Theme
Assassins Creed 3: Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor Theme
Assassins Creed 4: Edward Theme
Assassins Creed Liberation: Aveline Theme
Assassins Creed Rogue: Patrick Theme
Assassins Creed Unity: Arno Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles China: Shao Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles India: Arbaaz Theme
Assassins Creed Chronicles Russia: Nikolai Theme
Assassins Creed Odyssey Theme

• Rabbids Series (6)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (2)
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (4)

• Beyond Good & Evil (2) [as a Western Foreign introduction to the Japanese Gaming Community with a Mii Costume & Spirit of Jade that comes with the Rayman Pack]
That would be nice, but I've no idea how Ubisoft is towards music licensing and whether they can be stingy like Square's composers are.

Top Bottom