• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Ubisoft actually confirmed an E3-time Ubisoft Forward... and Ubisoft is also gifting Nintendo art for Mario + Rabbids...

... Could this be it...? Could this be our time...? I HOPE SO!!!!!!
Yooo that artwork is actually pretty sick.
At the very least Mario x Rabbids 2 has been a moderately safe bet for a while, and the appearance of Rayman in said game as well.

COULD mean more for Rayman, I'll definitely be looking forward to the show.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Ubisoft actually confirmed an E3-time Ubisoft Forward... and Ubisoft is also gifting Nintendo art for Mario + Rabbids...

... Could this be it...? Could this be our time...? I HOPE SO!!!!!!
Noice.

Just keep in mind, Smash reveals are done ENTIRELY on Nintendo's terms, even during the Game Awards, so I don't think it'd be in the Ubisoft Forward. Don't make the same mistake as the :ultsteve: and :ultbanjokazooie: fans did with the various Minecons and XO19.

The wait for E3 isn't that long, but it feels like it is.
This is mainly why I'm saving my first vacation week of the year for June. Weekends just drag on, so at least work makes time go faster.

Last edited:

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Remember that both Steve :ultsteve: and Sephiroth :ultsephiroth:Reveals coincided for curtain Special Events (ie. Minecraft Live with :ultsteve: reveal & The Game Awards with :ultsephiroth: when FF7 Remake was nominated for several Awards), as a symbolism of those 2 an Ubiforward and Nintendo Direct being back to back does happen to be a Very Strong indicator of a Collaborative Reveal.

• Ubiforward Event Showcases Mario + Rabbids Sequel
  • Nintendo Direct Event Showcases Rayman in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

As an added sentive to the caviet, with Activision NOT Announced with the other Collabs this does signify that Activision has No presence in any Nintendo Product currently, including No Crash in Smash

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Seph I'll grant (albeit with an advance warning that TGA would have a Smash character), but :ultsteve:'s reveal happened shortly before Minecraft live did, with its very own standalone trailer.

If anything happens Smash-wise it'll strictly be on the general Direct, and nowhere else, depending on which day said Direct airs (i.e. not on the weekend).

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Seph I'll grant (albeit with an advance warning that TGA would have a Smash character), but :ultsteve:'s reveal happened shortly before Minecraft live did, with its very own standalone trailer.

If anything happens Smash-wise it'll strictly be on the general Direct, and nowhere else, depending on which day said Direct airs (i.e. not on the weekend).
That’s what I mean though because it’s a Singular Week Event that coincides with both Companies being present for each of their Presentations. Rather Ubiforward presents Mario + Rabbids Sequel first and Nintendo Direct does a Smash Bros Ultimate X Rayman reveal second or vise-versa as E3’s Event Showcase is a Cross Collaborative Event with the Day 1 advertised appearances of these companies. It’s a Marketing tactic that paints the picture of who is Nintendo and Microsoft’s Xbox are going to be with on their Presentation Floor, so because of Ubisoft announcing a Nintendo Collab presentation it only makes the case much more likely of Nintendo looking to do Collab presentation with Ubisoft on their own Showcase event (Nintendo Direct) at the same time

Last edited:

Boorepellent

Smash Apprentice
I'm really trying to hype responsibly, but I've just got this feeling that I can't shake. Between how dodgey Ubisoft has been, the AI thing, the costume in SMM, the trademark update, and now Ubisoft and Nintendo in such close proximity at E3?

This kinda feels like our last shot for Ultimate, which puts it all the more on the line.

I'm going to keep a level head, but there's a part of me that doesn't really want to.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I'm really trying to hype responsibly, but I've just got this feeling that I can't shake. Between how dodgey Ubisoft has been, the AI thing, the costume in SMM, the trademark update, and now Ubisoft and Nintendo in such close proximity at E3?

This kinda feels like our last shot for Ultimate, which puts it all the more on the line.

I'm going to keep a level head, but there's a part of me that doesn't really want to.
6f6.jpg

Only two months to go and this journey might be over, fellas. Raybros to the end.

Maupiszon

Smash Rookie

I'm totally feeling in the same way. Rayman is my only dream pick, I've already got characters I'm satisfied with (except maybe for Eggman who could be happening and NiGHTS who will never happen lmao) but he was my childhood dream since Brawl days.

It suck beacuse as you said I really don't wanna get hyped and then feel disappoitment, but really can't help it.

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Hello everyone! I'm new here and this my first post on this forum and I've decided it's only fitting to make my first post on the board dedicated to my dream character - Rayman!
So if it's possible I would like to be on the supporter list!
Welcome aboard king!!!

Yeah we're definitely in the endgame with two slots left, and like others have said with the weird Ubisoft bot, the survey stuff, and Rayman being one of the most requested characters, I feel we have a good shot at this. It's important to remember however that no character is a lock so he could easily not happen as well. Even if that happens there's always next game, I ain't ever giving up!

Also Rayman is trending on Twitter today btw!
18284.jpg

EternalFlameGuy

Smash Cadet
It just hit me. Remember the Dark Pit glitch where developers could use him for his arrow that steers slightly to test something? Well in Rayman 1, you can move his fists up or down after releasing it.
Ohhh, that's interesting! Combine that with the other glitch where projectiles will sometimes pass through headboxes around where Rayman's nonexistent neck would likely be, and it's lookin real sus bois.

Top Bottom