• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
My friend pointed out that the original post that got taken down also had some Tonic Trouble art, so we also gotta keep in mind that this could be anything.

Even if it ends up being an art expo though, we still got some good things going for Rayman like the Ubisoft Survey and the Ubisoft Sam Bot!
Yeah, the survey thing is skeevy enough. Can't really weasel out of that one.

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Yeah, the survey thing is skeevy enough. Can't really weasel out of that one.

It was pretty suspicious. No one made a big buzz about the original question cause they had miis in the game already so it made sense, but then they removed it in less than 24 hours.
I honestly think it's pretty funny that most of our speculation is based on Ubisoft being Ubisoft and performing a lot of damage control
Ubisoft related things do tend to leak so it's pretty plausible lmao

Last edited:

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman
Assuming we DO get Rayman, what's his gimmick gonna be?

Joker had Arsene
Hero had the Command Menu
Banjo has Wonderwing
Terry had supers
Byleth
Min Min has the separate arm thing
Steve has mining

What would Rayman's unique gameplay gimmick be?

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Does helicopter hair count? That's as far as I'd take it.

Make it so he can fly infinitely while slowly descending, think of it as a combination of Peach's float and her parasol, descending but able to still attack. Additionally, make his Up B (My preferred concept being the Throttle Copter from 3) not put him in free fall mode so that way he can be an aerial menace and use tools like the Telescopic Fist in the air to juggle opponents for extra damage.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
The more I think about it, his limblessness would only just be a bunch of disjoints in his moves and wouldn't translate to his hurtboxes at all. I'd barely consider that a "gimmick"

Also they pointed out that Banjo has Wonder Wing, it's minor but that move still has unique attributes. That's all they meant, not a fancy meter or menu. Byleth is the most "Normal" I guess, I could stretch it and say the way their weapon can pierce the stage for a recovery is pretty cool.

Helicopter hair.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Joker had Arsene
Banjo has Wonderwing
Terry had supers
Byleth
Steve has mining

Byleth's Weapons, i guess

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman

Joker had Arsene
Banjo has Wonderwing
Terry had supers
Byleth
Steve has mining

If we’re looking through what makes him different from the other’s with his Gaming Origin, here’s the following:

- Rayman’s Genre is Platformer which consists of Representatives ranging
  • Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Kid Icarus (Pit)
  • Ice Climber
  • Kirby
  • Mega Man
  • PAC-MAN (to a degree in the “World” Games)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Wario
  • Yoshi
Now when you look at the Platforming Reps that are in the Roster of All-Stars each has a Common Design in that you have

• Mario who is the Basic but foundational Platformer of Video Games
  • Donkey Kong who has Size and Power from his DKC Games to Smash Bros
  • Banjo & Kazooie are paired together with Rareware Moveset with Spring Jumps to Wonder Wings
  • Pit (and Dark Pit) has an extra oomph in Recovery in terms of his Angel Wings Triple Jump but loses his Glide ability
  • Ice Climbers Moveset stems from Teamwork and reliant on Both helping each other
  • Kirby is a very different kind of Character from the other Platformer’s based on the Copying ability and having a Quadruple jump air time.
  • Mega Man uses variations of different Attacks from the Mega Man games that are far different from the other Platformer’s attacks
  • PAC-MAN is a Super Strong Platform Rep based from the PAC-MAN World Games and his Moveset consists on Namco Artifacts he spawns at Will
  • Sonic The Hedgehog is the Fastest Platformer of the Genre based Fighters and has both Speed and Spring Jumps for Recovery’s
  • Wario is a basic but damage dealing Platformer with an unusual Moveset
  • Yoshi has a timed recovery from his extra Jump boost to Egg throws for both aimed damage and recovery

So with all that being said what Rayman has to offer over each of these other Platformer’s is that he has Long Range Attacks, Lightweight Agility and Air-Time Recovery’s based on his Origin Games and because of Rayman’s missing limbs that he can have his Smash Attacks :GCR::GCA: more effective in both Damage and Reach,
F48F2B3F-412A-49D6-9D9E-B13C06AAB214.gif

along with Recovery that can bring back the Glide Mechanic
0F0D403A-C6B6-403E-8C1E-3FEAF1E3FD2B.png

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Ehh Rayman wouldn't exactly be gliding, considering that in glide you can angle yourself up and down, and the characters known to have glide in the past use wings rather than a helicopter. The glide mechanic on Rayman just sounds very off.

Again, it'd be more similar to Peach's floating but descending indefinitely so that way he feels exactly like his source material. If anything you could throw Rayman a couple of extra aerials that require you to be in helicopter mode to perform. His airspeed would also be terrible in this mode as a counterbalance to the utility he gets from it.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Ehh Rayman wouldn't exactly be gliding, considering that in glide you can angle yourself up and down, and the characters known to have glide in the past use wings rather than a helicopter. The glide mechanic on Rayman just sounds very off.

Again, it'd be more similar to Peach's floating but descending indefinitely so that way he feels exactly like his source material. If anything you could throw Rayman a couple of extra aerials that require you to be in helicopter mode to perform. His airspeed would also be terrible in this mode as a counterbalance to the utility he gets from it.
To sum all of that in the lay(ray)man's terms, the way helicopter works is that gravity is harsher on him than if he used magic or wings. Compared to those, he drops like a relative rock, but the advantage is that helicopter flight keeps going until you hit the ground.

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
If rayman NEEDS a gimmick, or a gauge, or something like that (since we seem to count the wonderwings as
a gimmick for whatever reason), we could have rayman's combat fatigues have a gauge.
Or to a lesser extent, his helicopter hair work like R.O.B.'s recovery.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Combat fatigues! That's exactly what we need!

The idea of using combat fatigues on a timer with different attributes each does sound cool on paper actually, even if I would prefer not having them in his actual moveset.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
If rayman NEEDS a gimmick, or a gauge, or something like that (since we seem to count the wonderwings as
a gimmick for whatever reason), we could have rayman's combat fatigues have a gauge.
Or to a lesser extent, his helicopter hair work like R.O.B.'s recovery.
Truth be told with or without a Gimmick on his gauge, we have to remember that He would be a Platformer fighter that strongly differentiate’s from the other Platformer’s like :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultbanjokazooie::ultkirby::ultyoshi::ultwario::ulticeclimbers::ultpit::ultdk: because of how insanely different of Design, Moveset & Animation he has Based from All the the 2D & 3D Rayman Games from each of the Gameplay’s. But if you guys want a good idea of each Moveset that can work I’ll give you some ideas I came up with

:GCU:+:GCU::GCU: (Double Tap and Hold)
Hair Helicopter
65061070-AA29-4944-BCF8-2447C936FF64.jpeg

:GCB: (Hold to Charge Up) = Golden Fists
C07857B4-2F43-40D4-BA9F-F1B814B5F74C.jpeg

:GCL:&:GCR:+:GCB:= (Hold to Make it Bigger and More Damage) = Orb Blast Charge (Ricochet’s off of Opponents and Surfaces)
63A6C3F8-2638-473B-80F4-D907DCD2C410.jpeg

:GCU:+:GCB:= Flying Ring
CFF26978-E0D7-4FC5-B77F-06500B6632B4.jpeg

:GCD:+:GCB:= Items Dropped (Plum, Spike Plum, Pirate Barrel, etc.)
81AD14E5-7AF5-45EC-82A1-1A91F102DA51.jpeg

:GCL:&:GCR:+:GCA:= Telescopic Fist (Hold and Charge for Long Distance Strike)
0BFA0FFD-DFAD-48CF-81C6-053C63820928.png

:GCU:+:GCA:= Hair Attack (causes opponents to float away if atop of Rayman)
EC983137-30F7-421C-8DEC-0BAB6FB00BE7.gif

:GCD:+:GCA:= Split Kick
FE2E8957-3B50-4C64-B113-A976B28095A3.jpeg

:GCA:+:GCA:+:GCA:= 3 Punches
0753F9FD-CC29-43C1-AC5E-70FD77A5D427.jpeg

:GCDL::GCD::GCDR:+:GCA:= Trip Kick
ABD47E89-0AC4-49F0-931D-1CE6A0C49076.jpeg

:GCUL::GCU::GCUR:+:GCA:= Uppercut Strike (Fist can go up to 6-Meters more if Charged and Connected Strike lands on opponent)
AB2C648D-8A1F-4F88-850F-9055034D03C8.jpeg

:GCCU: Up Taunt
C0A40188-DB36-4D43-8F0A-995CD41D1A19.jpeg

:GCCL:&:GCCR: Side Taunts
F88C9237-BD08-45CD-9F97-BE91518E32FC.jpeg

:GCCD: Down Taunt
ED5C4D80-8707-41B3-920B-0945D85C89D9.jpeg

Idle Animation
452C830C-1774-4B13-A038-19292A648583.jpeg

Victory Animations
49E57D3E-A7AD-43E5-B534-D1A3A13B0C79.jpeg

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Truth be told with or without a Gimmick on his gauge, we have to remember that He would be a Platformer fighter that strongly differentiate’s from the other Platformer’s like :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultbanjokazooie::ultkirby::ultyoshi::ultwario::ulticeclimbers::ultpit::ultdk: because of how insanely different of Design, Moveset & Animation he has Based from All the the 2D & 3D Rayman Games from each of the Gameplay’s. But if you guys want a good idea of each Moveset that can work I’ll give you some ideas I came up with

:GCU:+:GCU::GCU: (Double Tap and Hold)
Hair Helicopter
View attachment 290173

:GCB: (Hold to Charge Up) = Golden Fists
View attachment 290174

:GCL:&:GCR:+:GCB:= (Hold to Make it Bigger and More Damage) = Orb Blast Charge (Ricochet’s off of Opponents and Surfaces)
View attachment 290175

:GCU:+:GCB:= Flying Ring
View attachment 290176

:GCD:+:GCB:= Items Dropped (Plum, Spike Plum, Pirate Barrel, etc.)
View attachment 290177

:GCL:&:GCR:+:GCA:= Telescopic Fist (Hold and Charge for Long Distance Strike)
View attachment 290170

:GCU:+:GCA:= Hair Attack (causes opponents to float away if atop of Rayman)
View attachment 290171

:GCD:+:GCA:= Split KickView attachment 290172

:GCA:+:GCA:+:GCA:= 3 Punches
View attachment 290182

:GCDL::GCD::GCDR:+:GCA:= Trip Kick
View attachment 290183

:GCUL::GCU::GCUR:+:GCA:= Uppercut Strike (Fist can go up to 6-Meters more if Charged and Connected Strike lands on opponent)
View attachment 290185

:GCCU: Up Taunt
View attachment 290187

:GCCL:&:GCCR: Side Taunts
View attachment 290189

:GCCD: Down Taunt
View attachment 290191

Idle Animation
View attachment 290192

Victory Animations
View attachment 290188
Now while I have my own preferences when it comes to Rayman's hypothetical moveset (I would make him more engaging and in-your-face rather than projectile campy), I like the thought put into this one. There's so many ways his moveset could go. But eh who am I kidding, he'd be a Min Min clone amiright guys? :4pacman:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Now while I have my own preferences when it comes to Rayman's hypothetical moveset (I would make him more engaging and in-your-face rather than projectile campy), I like the thought put into this one. There's so many ways his moveset could go. But eh who am I kidding, he'd be a Min Min clone amiright guys? :4pacman:
I know the feeling. My more reasonable assumptions (usually based on whether or not there's been a precedent) don't win any arguments until causality itself makes them happen. It's just going around in circles otherwise 🤷‍♂️

At least it still beats trying to talk about pigeonholed moveset potential in certain threads, since just about any direction can be taken with Rayman.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Also another potential unique attribute (I don't like calling them gimmicks) Rayman could have is sliding.
Like he runs, crouches as he runs, and then slides. He can't attack out of it but it'd give crazy mobility and can be cancelled with a jump into another attack.

mariofan48

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mariorocks4life
If Rayman gets in I so desperately want to see songs/remixes from Rayman 2, Rayman 3, and Rayman Arena/Rayman M. Those were my favorite games when I was younger and I really really wanna see some of the iconic songs from that game make it into the track list. I'll be disappointed if they only pull tracks from Origins and Legends.
Like these:

Just to name a few.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
If Rayman gets in I so desperately want to see songs/remixes from Rayman 2, Rayman 3, and Rayman Arena/Rayman M. Those were my favorite games when I was younger and I really really wanna see some of the iconic songs from that game make it into the track list. I'll be disappointed if they only pull tracks from Origins and Legends.
Like these:

Just to name a few.
Ideally I would hope that Sakurai did his homework and added music from all fronts. If anything I'd say Arena is the most likely to get overlooked (Even though it has the best soundtrack, I really want it in the game).

I wonder how many remixes we'd get. A lot of the soundtrack from Rayman 1 wouldn't need it unless you wanted to add more flavor. Rayman 2 would need it the most considering the weird way the music works in levels (The Final Battle and The Precipice could be added untouched just fine though). And Rayman 3's Hoodoo theme, while a banger, I would remix to be faster-paced. (And add the Snowboard Race theme cause that song bops). Origins and Legend music are also just fine to add.

---

On another note, guys. I was trying to get my motivation up so I doodled a quick thing in a couple of hours. Sorry if it's kind of hard to see:
unknown-321.png

So y'all know how the general consensus with Rayman is to copy paste his Origins and Legends moveset into Smash for his regular attacks? I mean, sure, but I honestly would try to have fun with a few of his attacks.

Here, we have my proposed F-Air concept. The animation begins with Rayman performing a front flip mid-air, getting a hold of his torso, and brutally dunking it like a basketball on the opponent's head. The torso would travel downwards and magnet its way back up. The dunk hit has a meteor hitbox, while the torso projectile is just a weak projectile that knocks them off a bit.

The move would have a slow start-up, similar to DK's F-air, however, the end lag would depend on if Rayman is holding down the attack button or not. If it was just a tap, he won't throw the torso and recover quickly. If he holds the button, the torso will travel an extra second and come back to him, and then will he be able to act again, so only use the torso projectile in moderation or as a landing tool.

When using his Helicopter Hair, Rayman would not have access to this move and instead have his forward kick from Origins and Legends.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Ideally I would hope that Sakurai did his homework and added music from all fronts. If anything I'd say Arena is the most likely to get overlooked (Even though it has the best soundtrack, I really want it in the game).

I wonder how many remixes we'd get. A lot of the soundtrack from Rayman 1 wouldn't need it unless you wanted to add more flavor. Rayman 2 would need it the most considering the weird way the music works in levels (The Final Battle and The Precipice could be added untouched just fine though). And Rayman 3's Hoodoo theme, while a banger, I would remix to be faster-paced. (And add the Snowboard Race theme cause that song bops). Origins and Legend music are also just fine to add.

---

On another note, guys. I was trying to get my motivation up so I doodled a quick thing in a couple of hours. Sorry if it's kind of hard to see:
View attachment 290442

So y'all know how the general consensus with Rayman is to copy paste his Origins and Legends moveset into Smash for his regular attacks? I mean, sure, but I honestly would try to have fun with a few of his attacks.

Here, we have my proposed F-Air concept. The animation begins with Rayman performing a front flip mid-air, getting a hold of his torso, and brutally dunking it like a basketball on the opponent's head. The torso would travel downwards and magnet its way back up. The dunk hit has a meteor hitbox, while the torso projectile is just a weak projectile that knocks them off a bit.

The move would have a slow start-up, similar to DK's F-air, however, the end lag would depend on if Rayman is holding down the attack button or not. If it was just a tap, he won't throw the torso and recover quickly. If he holds the button, the torso will travel an extra second and come back to him, and then will he be able to act again, so only use the torso projectile in moderation or as a landing tool.

When using his Helicopter Hair, Rayman would not have access to this move and instead have his forward kick from Origins and Legends.
That's a really fun idea; Rayman generally detaches his torso for little idle animations like doing basketball with it in 2, but using it for actual attacks sounds fun. It's stuff like that, that I hope they'd do, making good use of the fact that Rayman has no limbs. Love the art by the way, K. Rool looks super expressive.

On the music you mentioned, I hope they at the very least add Rayman's theme from Arena. It's a really good one and it'd be a great fit for the trailer.

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
That's a really fun idea; Rayman generally detaches his torso for little idle animations like doing basketball with it in 2, but using it for actual attacks sounds fun. It's stuff like that, that I hope they'd do, making good use of the fact that Rayman has no limbs. Love the art by the way, K. Rool looks super expressive.

On the music you mentioned, I hope they at the very least add Rayman's theme from Arena. It's a really good one and it'd be a great fit for the trailer.
Right on the money! My inspiration was indeed his idle animation from 2. I do want Sak to take advantage of the fact that Rayman is limbless for how he visually portrays him, but not take it too far mechanically.

Thanks~

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
I'm late but on the topic of gimmicks, I feel like Rayman could be a more straight forward character like banjo and doesn't need some over the top meter to make him unique. Him being limbless alone already makes him stand out on the Character select screen which would draw interest to him. With creative liberties, I'm sure sakurai could use that limblessness to create a very unique moveset!

Like these:

Just to name a few.
Rayman has so many amazing tracks that it's hard to narrow down a definitive song list. Though I gotta admit Mr.Darks theme is my most wanted song for a remix if he gets in Smash. Before I was really into the series I stumbled upon the song on youtube, and thought it was so amazing and that I needed to check out Rayman 1!

---

View attachment 290442

That's actually an amazing idea for a forward air! I adore the K.Rool doodle as well! Mind if I share it on Twitter?

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
That's actually an amazing idea for a forward air! I adore the K.Rool doodle as well! Mind if I share it on Twitter?
Go right ahead, since I don't plan to post it myself (that's reserved for when I animate it later). Though, I would like it if you @'d me anyway, if that's cool with you.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah, Mr. Dark's theme is great, though sadly a little on the short side even by Rayman 1 standards.

Origins and Legends music, I can very easily see much of those being left untouched. Chasing A Dream, especially.

Last edited:

mariofan48

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mariorocks4life
Glade of Dreamers
Grand Minimus
Original Dreamers
Ultimate Dreamers
Spirit Dreamers

1. JamesDNaux
  2. SuperShyGuy
  3. gothrax
  4. Xenoblaze
  5. Kikwi-Kiwi
  6. Inu_Yasha
  7. R.O.B.
  8. BirthNote
  9. JustKindaBoredUKno
  10. Bionichute
  11. RayFan9876
  12. lobotheduck21
  13. 8-peacock-8
  14. wetzluk
  15. volbound1700
  16. Wonks
  17. Aaven
  18. grizby2
  19. Guybrush29X6
  20. MattX20
  21. kiteinthesky
  22. Keybladeguy
  23. Flaxr XIII

24. Plain Yogurt
  25. shinhed-echi
  26. Little-Mac!!!
  27. PlayfulMushroom
  28. Jave
  29. Arcadenik
  30. Rebellious Treecko
  31. Yoshi-Thomas
  32. Zzuxon
  33. SegaNintendoUbisoft
  34. Krazy4Krash
  35. UnicornDemon
  36. Snipe
  37. Banjo-Kazooie
  38. DukeNapoleon
  39. CliffJumper
  40. DarkFoxTeam
  41. TheAnvil
  42. ikke471
  43. HugoBoss
  44. FrostShock
  45. Stompman
  46. toadster101
  47. GunGunW
  48. Wario Bros.
  49. Ridles the Space Pirate
  50. Skyfox2000
  51. U.N.Owen
  52. FangedSniper
  53. Afrodude
  54. 4cast
  55. CardStealer1
  56. Gooper Blooper
  57. KieRanaRan
  58. The Eagle173
  59. KingofPhantoms74
  60. ShinyRegice
  61. NovemberMan
  62. Ben Holt
  63. Justin Little
  64. Swampasaur
  65. Golden Sun
  66. Sahfarry
  67. NonSpecificGuy
  68. JDogindy
  69. Strider_Bond00J
  70. TheDarkKnightNoivern
  71. WindozeNT
  72. Yitsul
  73. Rayman4Smash
  74. HotNTasty
  75. winged hero
  76. LIQUIDFGC
  77. SSSilver
  78. Rayman!
  79. ThePenguinGamer0
  80. Strofirko
  81. Smashoperatingbuddy123
  82. W O N D E R
  83. T the Mewtwo fan
  84. LunarDistortion
  85. Staarih
  86. TeddyBearYoshi
  87. SonicSmasher1
  88. Megadoomer
  89. False Sense
  90. Speed
  91. SuperSegaSonicSS
  92. Mario1080p
  93. Khao
  94. wingedarcher
  95. ender_idk
  96. SmashRiver64
  97. BlazGreen
  98. CaptainCrisb
  99. Narth
  100. T1000416
  101. Dr.Megaman
  102. Drif786
  103. adom4
  104. eltacoemojado
  105. SMAASH! Puppy
  106. AustarusIV
  107. Johnknight1
  108. SuperLittleTY
  109. zack4812
  110. berserker01
  111. StarshipGroove
  112. ansossy
  113. Wintropy
  114. KaBlamJamDan
  115. Lozjam
  116. TehEpicRyuga
  117. RegiGiygas117
  118. AbioFlesh
  119. WayfaringElf
  120. Twewy
  121. oni333
  122. 2004Zilla
  123. APC99
  124. sc458
  125. The Legendary Beast
  126. ME GRIMLOCH
  127. Jigglystep
  128. MainJPW
  129. Maxoxpower
  130. Lucimar
  131. TaichiYaegashi
  132. WhiteEaglePL
  133. Mikegamer0608
  134. Knux27
  135. Zoljinx
  136. wizardto1
  137. GaroMaster
  138. epicmartin7
  139. hinata2000100
  140. Spatman
  141. Geoffrey Druyts
  142. JayTheUnseen
  143. Nekoo
  144. sonicbrawler182
  145. SnarkyCrow
  146. HextupleyooDOT
  147. RedFlyNinja
  148. Jaster
  149. louie g
  150. Bob Bills
  151. PrettyIvyPearls22
  152. Blankiturayman
  153. Scoliosis Jones
  154. Rock & Roller Wabbit
  155. Joako Fargo 1054
  156. | F. |
  157. munomario777
  158. xXEnderSeanXx
  159. zaiman12345
  160. Kneutronic
  161. JaydenTheGamer
  162. Blizark
  163. Raymand
  164. MrGameguycolor
  165. sparkywaffles
  166. DMurr
  167. CitrusRain
  168. sogeki
  169. Nin10dude9000
  170. RaikoTheSaikou
  171. Flight
  172. Protom
  173. Brickbuild101
  174. Sykkamorre
  175. VioletSmashfan
  176. Pazx
  177. Rising Phoenix
  178. Gene
  179. Aussie the Naturist
  180. AreJay25
  181. Yomi's Biggest Fan
  182. Planet Zeb(es)~
  183. Wolfie557
  184. Jason the Yoshi
  185. KeybladeSmasher
  186. FunAtParties
  187. A Scrub
  188. Misterfan2000
  189. CrossDispatcher
  190. Kirbeh
  191. Curious Villager
  192. Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4
  193. P.Kay
  194. Pacack
  195. Lampy
  196. Russell_SSB
  197. TheDukeOfDorks
  198. Sir Ridley XII
  199. Megaban
  200. Drclaw411
  201. MrMcNuts
  202. Phoebee
  203. Kenith
  204. Questionmark222
  205. AwesomeCauliflower68
  206. AncientArk
  207. BluePikmin11
  208. ryuu seika
  209. CrusherMania1592
  210. CyberWolfJV
  211. TheGuy07
  212. Brother AJ
  213. RetroMetalSonic
  214. Morbi
  215. sman3579
  216. Llort A. Ton
  217. SonicMario
  218. RosaPeach
  219. MoonlitIllusion
  220. SEGAGameBoy
  221. StupendousMike
  222. Zeox
  223. Ed-boy
  224. ThoughtfulWanderer
  225. DaUsername
  226. NIckynickreviews
  227. takasmash
  228. Hot_N_Tasty
  229. smash puffle
  230. Spirit Toons
  231. Isaac: Venus Adept
  232. ZeroCarlos
  233. lanky_gunner
  234. jcccastanheira
  235. Impa4Smash
  236. Smashiny
  237. Nothgard
  238. KirbyWorshipper2465
  239. Cheryl~
  240. Klimax
  241. Red Dasher
  242. Door Key Pig
  243. Rasumii
  244. Mr Gentleman
  245. P.Kat
  246. BigShad
  247. Dixie Kong
  248. NintenJen
  249. SchAlternate
  250. Noipoi
  251. Maxoxpower
  252. FatNerd
  253. heroscott
  254. Drclaw411
  255. SupriceSupplies
  256. THE 6r
  257. Chalo5000
  258. Cen Silver
  259. hydrokyogre
  260. SSGuy
  261. Smash Lampjaw
  262. SoraSaturn
  263. Screwigi
  264. Ghouls
  265. ~ Valkyrie ~
  266. Boorepellent
  267. Gemini-Gene
  268. Captain Shades
  269. Standlord
  270. KingZing
  271. RedDragon64
  272. SodiumChloride
  273. RainbowMario
  274. Primid
  275. mynameisBlade
  276. dimensionsworld64
  277. Mr. Nintendo
  278. Marxally
  279. TrainerFireRed
  280. jcccastanheira
  281. JazzaDawg
  282. Majalbatross
  283. Misterfan2000
  284. psb123
  285. Erfly
  286. gebi
  287. Nauzgo
  288. FalconFire93
  289. Mr.J
  290. DDCWGD
  291. TheZoologist
  292. LeeSmash4Me
  293. Sponge
  294. Loliko YnT
  295. Pakky
  296. Wurmple for smash
  297. MrUndy
  298. ZetaXO
  299. Thirdkoopa
  300. Eremitaviola
  301. waddledeeonredyoshi
  302. SenSx
  303. scarlet solsitce
  304. FancySmash
  305. KingOfKazoos
  306. CoinedLuck
  307. Zack E.
  308. Madwario
  309. UnknownJ25
  310. MainJPW
  311. PatPrime
  312. Sigran101
How can I get on the list of dreamers? I'm just wondering cuz I've been supporting our boy Rayman since Smash 4 launched!

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
How can I get on the list of dreamers? I'm just wondering cuz I've been supporting our boy Rayman since Smash 4 launched!
You just let the lad know and he'll add you into the list! He should be aware since you gave him the notif

Edit: shoot I just noticed my name is typo'd on the list lol

Last edited:

TangyKeys

Smash Cadet
Don't forget to put me on there as well! Been supporting since I first played the Origins demo on my 3DS and getting the trophy in Smash Wii U...

Misterfan2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Misterfan2000

EternalFlameGuy

Smash Cadet
Anyone know if there's been any more activity with the trademarks? I feel like everyone just kind of forgot about those even though they were potentially the biggest piece of evidence we got.

TangyKeys

Smash Cadet
I think your model is exactly how I would like to see Rayman in Smash Bros: The Smash 4 Trophy model (which is inspired by the UbiArt design) but enhanced so that it can be seen from all angles. GOOD JOB!

Is there any chance of seeing it ported to SFM?
Thanks! I don't use SFM that much, but if you can find someone who is able to rig and port it, I'll let them. Just give credit, please!

Top Bottom