• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
God, I hope you're right....
Can anyone name any examples of there being 2 ATs with a similar ability and look in the same game?
uhhh... functionality-wise. Ghirahim, Takamaru, Gray Fox and Magnus are kind of similar but not exactly the same. Sword dudes running around slashing people. Closest that I can think of, really.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I guess Kawasaki and Isabelle could count, seeing as they both give out food, but Kawasaki is pretty much just a reskinned Kirby FS from Brawl so eh.

Edit: oops I read the question wrong.

Last edited:

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
For anyone who've seen anything... I've said noting.

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
uhhh... functionality-wise. Ghirahim, Takamaru, Gray Fox and Magnus are kind of similar but not exactly the same. Sword dudes running around slashing people. Closest that I can think of, really.
Oh jeez...
If that's the case, then what're the chances of Rayman being locked away with Sukapon? They're similar, but not the same as well...
I already lost Midna to that accursed container, I can't lose my most wanted too!!!

TrainerFireRed

Smash Apprentice
What if you break their assist trophy case to free them from the curse?

Don't they have so much AT already? That plus the pokeball ones

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
Oh! By the way, if it's not already done, please add me to the support list!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Stopping here to wish you guys luck on Rayman on Thursday.

If he doesn't get in, don't lose hope. He can still make DLC.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Listen, I'm not really a Catholic, but I'll say the Holy Father prayer 3 times in quick succession when the Assist Trophy segment comes up, to have a little hope.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Rayman feels too big to be an Assist, especially since Ubisoft has no representation so far in the game.

I don't think we'll get third party AT's unless the company already has a rep or two in the game already or they're an indie character like Shovel Knight.

Regardless, Rayman for DLC!

Boorepellent

Smash Apprentice
Oh great, now all these leakers are coming out saying the Banner leak is fake.

Man, anything can happen tomorrow. This is going to be nuts.

Edit: I just followed the Twitter page. Viva la Rayman!

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Rayman feels too big to be an Assist, especially since Ubisoft has no representation so far in the game.

I don't think we'll get third party AT's unless the company already has a rep or two in the game already or they're an indie character like Shovel Knight.

Regardless, Rayman for DLC!
This is exactly what I think. All third party assist already have a character in from their respective companies except shovel Knight who's indie. With the Ubitendo relations strong as they are, if Ubi gets reresentation, it'll be a fighter I feel like (Rayman)

Oh great, now all these leakers are coming out saying the Banner leak is fake.

Man, anything can happen tomorrow. This is going to be nuts.

Edit: I just followed the Twitter page. Viva la Rayman!
My man! Our number are getting stronger!

TrainerFireRed

Smash Apprentice
I want to get off Sakurai's wild ride...the anticipation is killing me, but also making me really worried. I doubt making Rayman an AT would be Waluigi levels of rage, but I'm sure it'll be close

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Ever wondered what Xander Mobius saying Rayman's name would sound like?

Well, here you go.

Someone shared it on the Smash Ultimate Discussion Board as an example of using fake info to track down leakers. Thought this would be fun to share.

Last edited:

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Ever wondered what Xander Mobius saying Rayman's name would sound like?

Well, here you go.

Someone shared it on the Smash Ultimate Discussion Board as an example of using fake info to track down leakers. Thought this would be fun to share.
Which part of the video does he say Rayman?

TrainerFireRed

Smash Apprentice
Whatever happens today, remember not to give up hope. Rayman will be in Smash Bros! We just have to have our voices heard!

(Lol what if we sing that Christmas Grinch song from the cartoon and maybe the Grinch will be so touched he'll give us our boy?)

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Well, that was SUPER painful to watch tbh. At least we survived the purge AND I bet you all spotted Rabbid Peach as a Spirit, so something may be going in our favor.

But please, condolences to our fallen brothers:
Isaac
Shadow
Shantae
Chibi Robo
Lip
Rex
Spring Man

They all got eaten by the Piranha Plant.

Last edited:

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
Our hope will never die! (for now at least)

Snifit

Smash Cadet
Given the fact that we are getting 5 pre-planned original characters, stages, and music packs, I think Rayman's Chances have risen drastically.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
He could still be a spirit, but I don’t think that will get in the way of possible DLC.

At the very least, he survived the Assist Trophy massacre. I feel bad for those who didn’t though.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
**** y'all looks like we survived that massacre. Time to double down

ZetaXO

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-4787-7862-7678
I've seen a Geno token when the lobby feature is showed, which could mean he's a spirit

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Rayman and Travis Touchdown will be my top priority for voicing their inclusion as DLC. Let's hope our voices will be heard (even though it sounds like they've already decided on who the 5 characters will be).

Kulty

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

From the Shadow thread, after my heart got crushed by Shadow being AT, I'm glad that Rayman is not victim to it just yet. I think we have a good shot being a DLC fighter. We should campaign and make our voice loud for him. Let's not give Rayman fans. :D

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

From the Shadow thread, after my heart got crushed by Shadow being AT, I'm glad that Rayman is not victim to it just yet. I think we have a good shot being a DLC fighter. We should campaign and make our voice loud for him. Let's not give Rayman fans. :D
Awesome! I also recommend following the Rayman for smash Twitter, we're trying to make it much bigger!

Top Bottom