• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD You shouldn't be scared, Ly is not looking for you to kill you, she's looking for Rayman.
View attachment 79317
That's even worse.
.u. ...Yeah...but she has gone mad, there's no other option to him other than to escape, or fight.
I don't wanna mess with SuperSega's precious Ly, so I'm outta here.
Testing2....png

Too bloody for ya?

Bored, just doing a bit of practice with my tablet.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Can you post the link to the contest page both on here and on your video description?
but of course I can!
https://rayman.ubi.com/20thContest#/gallery

Please please please give my video a 5/5! To vote you simply need to log into Uplay, click the cross/plus on the right top corner and click how many hearts you want to vote!
it looks like this on the page:

PAC-MAN PENGUIN

Smash Cadet
Well now that we know everything about Triforce Heroes, Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, and almost everything about Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival, I don't think we will see another Nintendo Direct this year unless 1. They do a smash new content approaching direct 2. A game specific direct like the MK8 direct right before its release or 3. A December direct where they talk about whats coming out next year. Honestly If they were gonna have a new nintendo direct they wouldn't have revealed everything about there holiday lineup through randomly released videos. : (

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Hey guys about the RogersBae rumor he did at least admit that he got his facts wrong on a discussion on the BitBlock channel where they are talking about Super Mario Tennis Ultra Smash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aaCf4bA0H8
At least he admitted he got his facts wrong, I'm kind of suprised he didn't get chewed off in the comments section.
Oh.. that's bad, I mean, I was expecting something, but whatever.. I think we won't see a Nintendo Direct until the end of the year or the next year.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
GRHE41-194.png
GRHE41-200.png
GRHE41-203.png

xD I remember when I saw this easter egg MANY years ago before getting R3, and I honestly got scared, thinking that they would appear somewhere and then attack.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
So.... Etika's "finale poll"... Rayman was 10th for quite a while... but still didn't make it. So close. Basically sums up Rayman's fate with Smash.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
So.... Etika's "finale poll"... Rayman was 10th for quite a while... but still didn't make it. So close. Basically sums up Rayman's fate with Smash.
Polls don't really mean a thing, and popularity in the ballot doesn't matter either. I hate using overly used terms but, a lot of people would call it a big suggestion box, rather than an actual ballot.

On the ballot itself, it said that they would "consider" the characters voted in, and from sakurai's history, he's gonna pick the most out of whack, never before seen character, and better yet, put his own spin on him/her.

This ain't the first smash ballot either, there has been plenty of other ballots in the past, where more obscure characters made it in over the top 5 characters.

Rayman's got too much going for him right now, from the originality, right down to the trophy of himself in the game, I wouldn't be cocky about his chances, but I wouldn't worry about it either, honestly. If he doesn't choose rayman, then oh well, he probably just couldn't come up with anything for him.

Last edited:

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Polls don't really mean a thing, and popularity in the ballot doesn't matter either. I hate using overly used terms but, a lot of people would call it a big suggestion box, rather than an actual ballot.

On the ballot itself, it said that they would "consider" the characters voted in, and from sakurai's history, he's gonna pick the most out of whack, never before seen character, and better yet, put his own spin on him/her.

This ain't the first smash ballot either, there has been plenty of other ballots in the past, where more obscure characters made it in over the top 5 characters.

Rayman's got too much going for him right now, from the originality, right down to the trophy of himself in the game, I wouldn't be cocky about his chances, but I wouldn't worry about it either, honestly. If he doesn't choose rayman, then oh well, he probably just couldn't come up with anything for him.
I'm just saying that the poll totally reminded me of what we already got - a trophy, so close, but still not in.

And in my opinion, the results will affect a lot this time, since this ballot is world wide. People are comparing this to what Sakurai has said in the past. I don't think that has anything to do with this ballot anymore. It's 100% fan service, and we'll most likely get what most people want, not what matches with Sakurai's terms (they will affect it, but not as much). Obviously not, if a character, like Goku is at #1, but still.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying that the poll totally reminded me of what we already got - a trophy, so close, but still not in.

And in my opinion, the results will affect a lot this time, since this ballot is world wide. People are comparing this to what Sakurai has said in the past. I don't think that has anything to do with this ballot anymore. It's 100% fan service, and we'll most likely get what most people want, not what matches with Sakurai's terms (they will affect it, but not as much). Obviously not, if a character, like Goku is at #1, but still.
That's the thing though, the ballot is world wide. Looking at little polls online, no matter how many communities you go to, there will be vastly different results, but I see what you're saying with the whole 100% fanservice stuff he promised.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
That's the thing though, the ballot is world wide. Looking at little polls online, no matter how many communities you go to, there will be vastly different results, but I see what you're saying with the whole 100% fanservice stuff he promised.
Yeah, I also think that they'll view jp, us and eu's results separately (it would make a llllot of sense), and maybe they'll choose one or two characters per region? That way Rayman, or Banjo & Kazooie for example could represent EU pretty well, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

louie g

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I also think that they'll view jp, us and eu's results separately (it would make a llllot of sense), and maybe they'll choose one or two characters per region? That way Rayman, or Banjo & Kazooie for example could represent EU pretty well, if that makes sense.
Oh dude, I really do hope they go with that plan, not even joking. I wonder if the different site regions would count twords the ballot, they'd have to, right?

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Disappointing to see that Rayman didn't even make Top 10 in Etika's poll, but oh well.

Oh dude, I really do hope they go with that plan, not even joking. I wonder if the different site regions would count twords the ballot, they'd have to, right?
Oh, I'm definitely all up for both Rayman and Banjo Kazooie. That'd be amazing to see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom