• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman General Thread

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Ultimate may be done for, but there's still plenty of Rayman discussion to be had.
Use this as we wait for a new game, or Smash 6, or the cartoon series, or you simply want to keep in touch with the buddies we've made along the way.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Rayman 4: The One Directed By David Soliani.

For realiously, this needs to happen.
The one where you could ride on giant animals like a spider and a eagle as well a shark?

Edit: sorry about the double posts, had a server error

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
This one?
Shame this became a party game with Rabbids.
(I would have loved to ride on a giant spider!)
Speaking of that, people have been restoring the Rayman 4 prototype for the past few months or so. Now we're getting stuff like this out of it:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I remember being so hyped up as a kid when I saw that first trailer. Only to find out later that it was not at all what was advertised. Same thing happened with Banjo-Kazooie actually, when Nuts & Bolts was teased as a proper sequel before CARS.

Last edited:

Boorepellent

Smash Apprentice
When I finished Raving Rabbids, I was waiting for the adventure part of the game to begin, since I'd seen the feature in Nintendo Power.

Instead, Rayman got stuck in a hole.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
When I finished Raving Rabbids, I was waiting for the adventure part of the game to begin, since I'd seen the feature in Nintendo Power.

And forgot to save those Baby Globoxes who got kidnapped and were never rescued.
(The blue things he had a picnic with.)

Misterfan2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Misterfan2000

Me too! Me too...

Really, RRR was my first most hyped game since I saw the E3 2006 Trailer, and, well, we got this...

mariofan48

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mariorocks4life
Ubisoft actually acknowledged Rayman? Am I dreaming?

Well it only took until after the DLC Fighters ended but Rayman has shown up in a spirit event.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Top Bottom