• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Saffron City:

Chance: 45%
Want: 95%

Star Fox Character Revealed With Star Fox Zero Release:

Chance: ABSTAIN
Want: 20%

I don't even care about that game, nor do I really care about any additional Star Fox character. Wolf would be the only I could see coming, and that's ok. Krystal, while I highly doubt she'd get in, would be next in line.

Nominations:
Paper Mario Theatre Stage x5

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
SAFFRON CITY
Chance: 0.1%
Want: 64%

Not very likely in terms of stage popularity; as far as I can see, it's all Dream Land, Hyrule Castle, and even Peach's Castle. Saffron City would be pretty cool to see remastered, though.

STAR FOX NEAR SF0
Chance: 50%
Want: 100%

It's a coin toss for now, but AW YISS BBY! To me, either Wolf or Krystal is fine!

PREDICTIONS
Extra :4mii: archetype: 25%
Sm4sh for last: 0.1%

OM NOM NOM
Misty x4
Shantae rerate x1

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Wow. The Star Fox char revealed with SF0 concept is essentially "Wolf revealed with SF0" for most users.

and Krystal doesn't exist.
Well, most people do only expect Wolf as far as SF characters go.

Saffron City chance and want: Abstain

SF character revealed with SF-Zero release chance:0%-considering no DLC character has been released near the release date of a specific game for advertisement purposes, I don't expect things to be different here. Wolf will not be revealed near the release of SF Zero, that is for sure.

Want:20%-Rather Wolf be revealed much sooner than later

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Saffron City

Chance: 5%
Want: 0%

I'd much prefer Poke Floats or Spear Pillar

StarFox character reveal tie in with release of StarFox Zero

Chance: 1%

Come on people! Sure I'm excited for StarFox Zero, but even Nintendo isn't that nice.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Is there something funny with the way I discuss Smash, Fal? I'm just saying that a release date tie in like that sounds too good to be true, that's all.
I didn't mean it as a personal attack. Sorry.
Anyway, too good to be true? Roy, Lucas and Roy being available on the same day seemed too good to be true as well. Just saying. :p

:231:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Anyway, too good to be true? Roy, Lucas and Roy being available on the same day seemed too good to be true as well. Just saying. :p

:231:
Not necessarily, that was for E3. I don't think they would just give us a StarFox DLC character as a tie in just because they're about to release a new StarFox game. It just sounds way too optimistic.

:037:

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
We've made it most of the way through today without a "can't let you do that" joke? I think that's a new record...

--

Stage: Saffron City

Chance: 20%
Another classic from Smash 64...but often overlooked by other stages, both within 64 and within its own home series. The former is less of a deal breaker now that we already have three returners. The latter...it's hard to say. We still have little idea of what other stages the dev team has in mind, if any at all. If they're basing things on fan demand, one could argue that Pokémon Stadium 1, Spear Pillar, and the ever-infamous Poké Floats are more popular, and even Prism Tower from the 3DS version has quite the following!

Overall, there're just too many unknowns still to give Saffron a good chance of returning.

Want: 30%
Meh. It's an interesting concept, but one I can live without.

Concept: Star Fox Character Revealed Near the Release of Star Fox Zero

Chance: 30%
First off: If this happened, it wouldn't be for promotional reasons. We saw with Splatoon's release that Sakurai isn't one to push a character just to promote its games. That just isn't how he rolls. If anything, it'd be a means of revealing a character just as they become relevant again.

But that itself works out really well for one character in particular...and I don't even need to go into detail, do I? Wolf has been MIA for a while now, and he's front and center in Star Fox Zero. However...SFZ isn't coming out until after the Smash Ballot closes, meaning either they suddenly slowed down with their ability to create characters or deliberately held him back...which doesn't seem like the kind of thing they'd do, to be honest. And if he wasn't planned and got in through the Smash Ballot! He wouldn't be ready until well after SFZ is out!

Due to the circumstances, if he's in the cards, the odds are greater that he gets revealed either well before or well after Star Fox Zero's release. Personally, I think we'll see him within the next month.

Want: Abstain
I don't care either way, to be honest. I'm netural on Wolf, and since SFZ happens before Krystal enters the picture, she couldn't be used as part of the promo being suggested.

Prediction for the Concept of a Fourth Mii Fighter Archetype: 6.75%
That'd be a whole lot of extra work that I doubt people think they're willing to do. The Want score'll be high, though.

Prediction for the Concept of Smash 4 being the Series Finale: 6.25%
There'll be some doubts and concerns about Sakurai's condition...but they'll be countered by a lot of other arguments.

Nominations: Amaterasu x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Abstaining on the Stair Fawks thingy....

Saffron City:
Chance:25%
I suppose it could happen?

Want:70%
I have some fond memories with this stage.
---------------------------------------
Noms:
Pirate Ship X5

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Saffron City
Chance 30%
Want 30%
I'm not interest about N64 stages

Concept: Star Fox Character Revealed Near the Release of Star Fox Zero
Chance 80%
Want 99%
Only if the character is Wolf

Predictions
4th Mii Fighter 0% Because we will have only three amiibos for the 3 mii characters
Smash 4 as Last Game 60% We could have a reboot game without Sakurai

Nominations
Snake Rerate 5X

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
SAFFRON CITY
Chance: 8%
Want: 65%

Everything I've said for Metal Crystal easily applies to this. I highly doubt by we'll get another Smash 64 stage.

STAR FOX REP All Around SF0
Chance: 50%

Seeing Wolf, Krystal, or Slips near the game's release wouldn't be too bad. It can easily go either way.

PREDICTIONS
New Super Mario Bros. Mii archetype: 8%
R.I.P. Smash: 4%

Zomom Nominations
Mini-Kangaroo x5

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
Saffron City DLC Stage:
Chance - 70%
Want - 20%
It's certaintly not a bad stage, I would much prefer return stages like Great Bay, Ice Mountain, New Pork City, or Fourside, but since we haven't seen a DLC stage outside of smash 64 returns, and only 1 new stage that coincided with Ryu's release, the only real thing against it is simply... who remembers Meta-Crystal? I'd completely forgotten it existed until yesteday's prediction. It's not bad, but not that memorable either. As a result I find it very hard to believe it would be added, especially considering limits to how many more DLC stages they will be able to add to the game.
My personal preferences are unchanged. The difference here in Saffron City's chances of getting the DLC treatment, is that it's far more memorable and popular. Out of the remaining Smash 64 stages that aren't yet in either smash, it's certaintly the most likely to get turned into DLC, that's for sure.

Star Fox Zero Coinciding Reveal:
Chance - 50%
Want - 50%
I do see it as very likely that :wolf: will return to Sm4sh. However, that's not really what this is about, whether or not a star fox character is revealed/released alongside SF0 seems equally likely as it is unlikely. Ultimately I find it hard to get excited for the specific circumstances dictated by this particular theory, but a third SF rep would be good news as far as I'm concerned.

Predictions:
New Mii Fighter Class - 20%
Sm4sh being the last Smash - 10%

Nominations:
Amaterasu x 5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Saffron City's chances: 30%
Want: 50%

Star Fox Zero: ABSTAIN

I'm not doing predictions today

Nominations: Original Xenoblade rep x5

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman

Saffron City:
Chance:10%

I say this primaraly becasue of Ness and Lucas... their recovery is near useless in certian parts of the level.

Want:90%

This was one of my favorite Smash 1 levels... i'd like it back.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Saffron City
Chance: 30% - It could happen, they've already brought back several other SSB64 stages.
Want: 60%

Star Fox Zero tie in reveal
Chance: 60% - This would explain why Wolf hasn't been revealed yet.
Want: 0% - As much as I'd like to see Wolf back, I don't want him revealed at the most obvious moment. I prefer surprises.

Nominations: Smash Tour Update x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
SAFFRON CITY
CHANCE: 34.79%
WANT: 59.20%

STAR FOX CHARACTER REVEALED AROUND STAR FOX ZERO RELEASE
CHANCE: 44.41%
WANT: 67.52%
Next up we're rating the concepts of a new Mii Fighter Archetype and the sadistic idea that this is the last SSB4 game. Also please predict what score Amaterasu and Daisy will get tomorrow.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Okay.

Out of 30 votes that I tallied, 77% (23) said they think it would be / they want just Wolf, 7% (2) said they would want Krystal more, 27% (8) said they want/speculate Wolf to be announced sooner, and 17% (5) Just don't care.

They don't Necessarily stack up to 100%, since one may have two opinion at once.

... what am I doing here

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
New Mii Fighter Archetype

Chance: 10%
I dunno, just doesn't seem all that likely.

I hate Miis. I'll say it every time because I genuinely hate them. The last thing I want is for these little ****heads to get more attention than they already have. I want more characters, not more Miis.

Final Smash?

Chance:0%
No way. The franchise is easily one of the most important for Nintendo, they can't afford for it to be the last one.

I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Predictions:
Amaterasu: 3.5%

Daisy: 26%
More popular in Japan than over here. She has a chance.

Nommy nommy:
Mini Kangaroo x5

D

Deleted member

New Super Paper Mii Fighter Archetype

I doubt it.

Want: 80%

Sure.

Smash 4 is the Last Entry in the Series

Chance: 25%

I'm leaning towards no, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it were the case.

Of course I want the series to continue.

Predictions:

Amaterasu - 1%

aka the quadruped wolf that I would far prefer over Wolf Link.

Daisy Rerate - 18%

Nominations: Snake Rerate x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Uh oh...two in one again...so I might as well jump in today since I contributed my noms for both of these....

:4mii:New Mii Fighter Archetype:4miif:

Chance: 20%
Hard to say really, all we got so far are just Mii costumes and nothing in terms of changes to their moveset, customs, etc...let alone a new archetype. I've seen people here and there asking for a Mii Wizard or Psychic of some kind, one that isn't quite built around physicality or projectiles like the ones we have so far, so it's possible that they might have some votes on the Ballot for those who want it badly, in which case Sakurai may notice the slight demand...

----

It is, in a way, like getting a new fighter, cept this one is customizable being a Mii fighter. I don't use Mii's too much but every now and then I like to lay a smack down with Mr. Bean or Spock! \\//, I can see lots of harry Potter Mii's if the Mii Wizard ever becomes a thing...Either way it would be cool, but I won't really miss the idea if it gets passed over...

----

SSB4 IS THE LAST SSB!!!

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun......

It's a scary thought...especially for those of us campaigning for characters that seemingly missed their chance this round. I do however feel like it is a big enough franchise to garner itself some more sequals...Fighting games in general are getting bigger, in the sense of having more playable characters and content in general, Smash 4 is one of the biggest fighting games out there in that regard. Smash 5 is going to be a huge undertaking if it ever gets the go ahead, but I'm sure Smash as a franchise is likely to continue pushing it's own boundaries regarldess who's at the helm, which is the bigger question...Will Sakurai be heading that project as well? He's poured his heart and soul into smash since 64, but seeing as each iteration of Smash was 'intendted' to be the last, there's a strong likelihood that even Sakurai will take charge once again...but it is also hard to say since iwata's death as he was a major driving force for Sakurai as well...

Long story short, as long as Nintendo continues to make new consoles to go with their respective gaming generations we'll most likely have a new Smash game every generation or another at least...but how much farther can Smash go before the rosters and in-game content go to the point of ridiculousness?

----

As the guy who's campaigning for two assist trophies and a stage boss in this current iteration I think it should be pretty obvious...While I don't think their roles are a be all end all, Things are mainly pointing towards getting support for the next game moreso than DLC for this game, especially since everyone else has basically just given up their support for these characters because of this...So yes I would like to see smash continue forward and get new characters and content, Current fighters getting more appropriate changes (:4samus:, :4ganondorf:) and some more interesting modes added into the game (or return)...Overall though Smash is a very hype worthy game, and when it comes to additional content added into each game, outside of getting a new Smash game in general, there wasn't a lot I was hyped about to be honest...I'm still waiting for my turn you could say...
----

Nominations:
Pirate Ship x4
!Rerate: Impa x1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Remember how the Japanese Smash Ballot Page specifically says that the request you summit may be considered for the next game?
Yeah......

Last Smash
Chance:9%

I feel like im beign generous here.
The next Game may take 10 years, it may have a new director and we may have to wait 2 console generations to get it, but all of that seems more likely than this beign the last Smash game ever.

Want: Abstain
As much as i hate to say it, i don't think i will be that interesed in the next Smash game whenever is announced.

Despite that, i don't like the idea of the series ending, even if im not likely going to get the next game.

------------------------------------------
New Mii
Chance:1%
This doesn't seem likely at all to me.
Im pretty sure almost nobody is requesting "Mii class 4" in the Ballot and i dobut Sakurai would make such a customizeable character into DLC.

Want:0%
A Mii whiper sounds neat, but i still think that the "3 Mii types" idea was overkill. (even if i enjoy playing as them)

-------------------------------------------
Predictions:
Amareatsu: 5.12%

HAY IM DAYZEEE: 19.99%
-------------------------------------------
Nominations:
Pirate Ship X5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Another Mii Archetype

Most people think that if a new one were added, it would be a mage. However, despite the fact that that'd make sense for an RPG, Smash really sets up the Miis as short-, mid-, and long-range fighters. We don't need another. Plus, Miis can't really be used online, so they really aren't used much. I've got a few on my 3DS, but none on WiiU since I really don't care about them much. Really, the only thing that could get me interested in the Miis is if they were to give us Avengers costumes for them...
End of the line

Chance: 0%
A cash cow console seller like this? Yeah, right.
It'll take a while, but there will be another as long as Nintendo still wants to sell the next console.
Amaterasu prediction: 1.1%
Daisy prediction: 19.0%

Nominate Dixie x5

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Really? This is something that has to be rated?

SSB4 is the last Smash game: An absolute 0%

And anyone thinking otherwise is being silly (Though silly was not the first, or even the fifth word/phrase I came up with :p )

There will be another Smash Bros, just as there will be another Mario Kart, another Zelda, another Mario, another Animal Crossing, Smash is too profitable and popular of a franchise for Nintendo to suddenly stop making it, people will buy their consoles JUST to play the newest installment of Smash Bros for gods sake, come on people. It won't be made for years, but there will definitely be another Smash Bros.

What arguments are there for this to happen anyway?

Sakurai not being able to lead it?

As if that will stop Nintendo in the slightest? Does Iwata's passing (Bless his soul) mean that they can't get another person to lead Nintendo? Did the Kirby franchise freeze because Sakurai walked away from it? Come on...

No more characters to add?

This is being used as a point when this very thread has debated over dozens of different characters they could use? Isaac, K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Inklings, Toad, a new Fire Emblem character, Wonder Red, new protagonists from new IPs, any number of popular Pokemon, plenty of possible third party characters, the list goes on and on!

Smash is too big, they can't add more, can they?

And they'll make the next one bigger. Duh.

Also this:
Remember how the Japanese Smash Ballot Page specifically says that the request you summit may be considered for the next game?
Yeah......
Want: Another absolute 0%

Do I even have to explain?

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
New Mii Type

Chance - 0.01% - Ha. While I don't view it as impossible, it's next to it. I can't imagine the work, espically after habing a few exlcusive costumes for the other three types.

Want - 20% - Never really used Miis, execpt for the challange board. I don't care for the rest, really.

Our Last SSB

Chance - 0% - A cash cow like this? The only way this would happen if Nintendo itself died out.

Want - 0% - Name any one good reason this might be a possitive thing.

Predictions

Amateratsu - 1.24% - Well, we already have two characters.

Daisy Prediction - 16.45% - Going down like a rock.

Nominaitons

Fossil Fighters T-Rex X5

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
New Mii Fighter Class:
Chance - 5%
Want - 30%
While there is plenty of potential, simply in the fact that they can be given any attack, I think it'd be likely for more custom moves to be added to the existing classes, (a possibility I already view as negligible), then it would be for an entirely new mii fighter class to be created. While I don't really want time to be wasted on developing another mii fighter class... the extra possibilities that it'd open up to mii fighter costumes is a little tempting... a little.

Sm4sh being the last Smash:
Chance - 0%
Want - 0%
Unless Nintendo as we know it disappears into the night without a trace never to be seen or heard from again, then we'll see another Smash. Even if big daddy Sakurai doesn't direct it and it's made more like a traditional fighting game, etc., we haven't seen the last of the smash brothers brand yet.

Predictions:
Amaterasu - 20%
Daisy - 40%

Nominations:
Validar (FE:A) x 3
Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY) x 2

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
New Mii Fighter Archetype:
Chance:10%
I don't see any more coming this game, maybe next, but not this one.

Want:80%
I need the magician mii. So much could be done with it.

Smash 4 being last Smash:
Chance:0%
This may be Sakurai's last Smash, but Nintendo definitely won't let something as big as this just die.

Want:0%
I don't think any of us want to see Smash Bros. leave. Plus, Vaati still needs to be playable. :p

Troykv

Smash Master
New Mii Fighter Clases:

Possible, but is difficult to Rate.

If is a magician would be so cool

SSB4 is the Last Smash:

Chance and Want: 0%

Is practically confirmed that we will have another Smash

And they has only a little thing that could bother me with more Smash.

Predictions:

Amaterasu: 6%
Daisy: 21.2%

Nominations:

Rerate! Shantae x5

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
New Mii Fighter:
Chance: 5% It is equivalent to another DLC character since they use the same number of moves

Want: 0% - We need 3 less Miis not one more.

Last SMASH SSB
Chance and Want: 0% - If you said with Sakurai then yes I'd say their is. But SMASH saved the Wii U with MK8. This franchise is as needed as Mario and Pokemon.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
New Mii fighter class

I don't see it happening.

You can't even play as them online, plus they take up development time which would be better spent on other characters.

Smash 4 being the last smash

It's way too big a franchise to kill off.

Who in their right mind would want this, besides the smash bros haters?

Predictions: Daisy 20%

Predictions: Ameterasu 3%

Nominations: Sturm X5.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Yeah......
Nope, it just says "future games" last time I checked. Not specifically smash.

More Mews Miis:
Chance 2%
I don't think they're going to spend time on more Mii movesets when they already need time making characters, unless they ARE done with characters or they have too much time.

Want 0%
Why do they exist other than serving as a troll solution of the characters that I hate

Insert Final Smash Pun here:
Chance Abstain
I dunno, while I know this game is rather important to the consoles, I still don't feel like it can really go on forever. Who are we to know such thing?

Want 0%
Unless I get what I want, having this as a final game is of course not a good thing for me. Some characters happened to have a problem in this console/period, and if devs are to end it here, that means they're literally gone forever.
If it has to end, I would really wish all characters can return, to have a good ending at least. But since having all verts return is seemingly near negligible, I wouldn't bet on this.

Anyway moving on.

We're finally going to vote characters again? Abstain from Prediction.

Nominations:
Snake ×5

D

Deleted member

Nope, it just says "future games" last time I checked. Not specifically smash.
By "future games" they obviously mean Smash Bros, it's not like they are gonna use a vote from a Smash Bros Ballot and then use it in a Non-Smash Bros game.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
New Mii
Chance 1%
They've already got everything covered, People say mage but Gunner already use variations of others magic attacks (Din's Fire, Pk Fire)
Want 0%
No

Last Smash
Chance 100%
I'm going to blow up Nintendo
Want 100%
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA, This series will die!

jk 0% for both

Predictions
Amatarasu 1%
Daisy 7%

Nominate offline tourney x5

Logo12

Smash Lord
By "future games" they obviously mean Smash Bros, it's not like they are gonna use a vote from a Smash Bros Ballot and then use it in a Non-Smash Bros game.
No... Like some fanbase would say, supports to the said character may be used as an analysis of what character is popular, which can then affect the future games of that said franchise.

D

Deleted member

No... Like some fanbase would say, supports to the said character may be used as an analysis of what character is popular, which can then affect the future games of that said franchise.
How do you know that is the case?
It's a Smash Ballot, you are supposed to request/suggest character for SMASH, not for other franchises.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's a Smash Ballot, you are supposed to request/suggest character for SMASH, not for other franchises.
There's nothing saying they can't use the character's popularity as a reference...King K Rool's popularity may entice Nintendo to bring him and the Kremlings back in the next DKC...whether or not he makes Smash or not...same can be said for other characters as well...

(hoping Midna gets a lot of votes so she comes back in another Zelda)

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
How do you know THAT is the case then?
It's only that the data is used more than just for consideration of said character.

Quote.
ご投稿いただいた情報(以下「投稿内容」といいます)は、本ソフトの参戦キャラクターの検討等、今後のソフト制作の参考にさせていただきます。​
"The data from the received submissions (shortened as "Submission Result"), other than being used as a consideration of the joining characters, we will also take it as a reference for future games development."

If it were to mean "future smash characters", then it would have been stated explicitly. However, without this point, we aren't really given whether out not this would be the case.

Yes, it's a smash ballot. So what? Smash is (almost) a Nintendo all star game, and by asking people who should be added to this all star game, they can know which characters/franchise (hence the franchise section) would be appealing to fans, or at least "deserves representation".

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Mii class:
Chance: 1%.

This is something I can’t picture them doing as dlc at all. The amount of effort it would take would be equivalent to a new character, the 3 classes are the most commonly thought of classes for any avatar character, and more importantly, why would they bother when they get enough cash from Mii costume already?

There’s also the issue of current costumes, most paid ones probably wouldn’t work with a new class, something that would probably turn off most potential buyers.

Want: 20%.

While I like Mii’s, and even more like seeing past responses to when they got 3 classes, I feel a new class as dlc would be pushing it. That said, if this class was a mage class, I could at least make a Ganondorf Mage Mii fight a Ganondorf Swordfighter Mii.

SSB4 is the last SSB:

I am so happy I can FINALLY give this rating:

Chance and Want: Double zeroes.

A lifetime of Melee.

There is no way a sequel will not happen within oo years. And in case someone suggest them resorting to constant upgrades for the game: Even Street Fighter moved on to a V.

The only, only way this would actually happen is if Nintendo were to die completely (As in stop making games altogether) within the next 10 years. And I am so confident that won’t happen I’m keeping it at a 0%.

Nomination: Shantae rerate x4.
Snake rerate x1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom