• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
@ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice wins for the Ms. Pac-Man alt, and @ Smasher 101 Smasher 101 wins for the other one...and I'm going to be honest, I was the only one that was within 2% of the actual score. :s

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
If you did take the time to read it you would know that they were in Tekken as costumes so the DO fit in a fighting game.
Yeah right, I skipped your post other than the unskippable Song composer list thing, and when I read other's post about Tekken, I had no idea.

Though getting in a fighting game doesn't necessarily mean they fit in one. I personally don't think that really is fitting or what, but it's possible only because the director(leader or whatever it's called) is a huge IdolM@ster fan, while in this case you pointed out that the composers have worked on IdolM@ster games too, which is a much weaker point.
@ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice wins for the Ms. Pac-Man alt, and @ Smasher 101 Smasher 101 wins for the other one...and I'm going to be honest, I was the only one that was within 2% of the actual score. :s
Lol, that feeling when you announce the winner and it turns out that you won.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Idolm@ster Mii Prrrrrrrrromotion:
Chance 20%
One of the few big name franchises that is milked by Namco that isn't ruined (Pac-Man) nor dead (Soul Calibur). So I wouldn't be surprised if they even think about shoving costumes down the fandom's throats. Tekken is a good example and chances are that they'll plan on striking Smash next.

Want Abstain
Never played Idolm@ster and never will.

Metal Mario's Crystal:
Chance 10%
Not really requested to even warrant being in Smash. Plus, you would mostly get nothing but Smash 64 music out of it and no remix. hunk what we have for now will be the only Smash 64 DLC stages that we'll have.

Want 90%
As long as Metal Mario isn't involved, then I'm fine with its return.

Predictions:
Saffron City 43%
Car Fox Rep near Star Fox Zero Release 65%

Nominations: Mini-Kangaroo x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Abstaining on IDOLM@STER Mii Costumes, it's not worthy to me.

Meta Crystal
Chance:0.1%
It wasn't even playable in Smash 64........

Want:50%
I would love to have this song:

But still, i would prefer Saffron City first....

....Oh and i Give Saffron City a 30.75% prediction rate.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Idolm@ster Mii Costumes
Chance: 17.2%
Only because it's a popular Namco property in Japan. I could potentially see them developing a few Mii Fighter costumes since they don't take too many development resources to create, but I'm definitely not going to put too much stock into the possibility. I'll just say that there's a chance and give the Idolm@aster Mii Fighter concept a total of 17.2%.
Only if Sakurai feels like it's worth it...

Want: 50%
Doesn't matter to me either way. Just as long as the costumes are created with as much quality as the Mii Fighter costumes we've gotten for DLC already. If that's the case then I'm sure I won't mind adding them to my collection.

Meta Crystal Stage
Chance: 6.4%
All of the 64 DLC stages we've gotten so far seem like they're meant to invoke nostalgia in order to make the purchase easier for many fans of Smash. While Meta Crystal does that to a certain degree, it doesn't compare to the nostalgia that's invoked from the normal 64 stage selection if someone played the original Smash 64 with their buddies on a regular basis. The problem is that Meta Crystal wasn't available to choose from in the original stage select, and I think that really hurts its chances of becoming paid stage DLC. I'll give the concept of Meta Crystal stage DLC a small chance of 6.4%.
Not nostalgic enough as the 64 stages that can be played on with friends...

Want: 20.6%
Nostalgia argument aside, there's still other 64 stages (and Smash Bros. stages in general) that I'd rather see before Meta Crystal. The stage just doesn't do it for me.

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Idolm@ster Mii Costumes

Chance: 2%
Abstain

Want: 20%

I don't hate Idol M@ster or costumes, in fact I like them. I wouldn't care either way though.

Meta Crystal Stage
Chance: 5%
Abstain

I always love new stages (even if they are old ones) I wouldn't mind either way though.

NiGHTS x5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Idolm@ster mii costume
Chance: 2.5%
Want: 40%
I have nothing to say nya

Meta Crystal
Chance: 6%
The chances seem slim nya
Want: 72%
Nyaa~ pretty, shiny, and magical nya!

Predictions
Saffron city (n64): 35%
Star Fox Character being revealed: 55%

Nomination: Tiki x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
no time to explain

Idolm@ster Mii costume's chances: 20%

Meta Crystal's chances: 5%
Want: 20%

Saffron City prediction 24.85%
Star Fox thing prediction: 60.29%

Nominations: Original Xenoblade character x10

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
Idolm@ster Mii Costumes:
Chance - Abstain
Want - 50%
Everything I know about Idolm@ster, I learned today. Therefore I lack suffiecient knowledge on the subject and am indifferent to their inclusion. It seems unlikely to me that they'd be added into the game... however, fanservice is fanservice, and mii fighter costumes can serve as a great way to maximize coverage of more obscure or regional fandoms, so i wouldn't raise an eyebrow too hard if it happened. Though maybe that's just since wave 3 broke the ice in that regard.

Meta-Crystal DLC Stage:
Chance
- 15%
Want - 20%
It's certaintly not a bad stage, I would much prefer return stages like Great Bay, Ice Mountain, New Pork City, or Fourside, but since we haven't seen a DLC stage outside of smash 64 returns, and only 1 new stage that coincided with Ryu's release, the only real thing against it is simply... who remembers Meta-Crystal? I'd completely forgotten it existed until yesteday's prediction. It's not bad, but not that memorable either. As a result I find it very hard to believe it would be added, especially considering limits to how many more DLC stages they will be able to add to the game.

Predictions:
Saffron City DLC Stage - 35%
Star Fox Zero Coinciding Reveal - 70%

Nominations:
Amaterasu x 5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Idolm@ster
Chance: 10% - The fact that Nintendo used AKB48 Mii Fighters in one of their SSB trailers is reason to suspect this has a bit of a chance.
Want: 70%

Meta Crystal Stage
Chance: 1%
Want: 0%

Nominations: Smash Tour Updates x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
IDOLM@STER MII FIGHTER COSTUMES
CHANCE: 21.27%
WANT: 36.58%

META CRYSTAL STAGE
CHANCE: 10.98%
WANT: 57.59%
Next up....MORE CONCEPTS! We're rating the Saffron City stage from SSB64 and a Star Fox character being released around the time of Star Fox Zero's release. Also tomorrow....EVEN MORE CONCEPTS (That makes eight in a row)! Please predict what score a new Mii Fighter archetype and the terrifying idea that this is the last SSB game will get tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Saffron City 64 Stage

Chance: 10%

I give it points for being a fan-favorite, but I have my doubts.

Sure.

Star Fox Character Being Released Around the Time of Star Fox Zero's Release

Chance: I have no ****ing idea.

Want: I don't ****ing care as long as Wolf returns.

Predictions:

New Mii Fighter Archetype - 2.5%

Smash 4 is the last Smash game - 50%

Nominations: Snake Rerate x5

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Saffron City

Chance: 35%
Want: 45%
I'm okay with it. I'm not a fan of it but it's fine. But it's doubtful.

I do see them removing Charmander when :4charizard: is fighting ala Dreamland

Star Fox character release at SFZ launch
Chance: 50%

At this point, I just want :wolf: back. Just hopefully soon

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Saffron City
Sakurai's been on a retro stage kick lately, and Saffron City's one of the most popular ones out there. I think it has a chance.

Want: 100%
Saffron City's a great stage. It's the one of the only retro stages I actually want.

SF character revealed around time of Zero
Wolf (and to a lesser extent Krystal) are fairly likely choices, and SF: 0 is right around the corner. It only makes sense to reveal them as some sort of promotion.

As long as it's Wolf (and to a lesser extent Krystal), I want this to happen.

Another Mii Fighter archetype: Abstain
God I hope not, but I have no gauge as to what others think on this.

Last SSB: 0%
I don't think anyone's convinced that it is. It's just too important of a franchise.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Saffron City

It's got a good shot.

Sure why not?

Star Fox character release at Star Fox Zero launch

They might reveal and someone like Wolf before the launch, I really don't care as long as Wolf gets back in.

ONLY If its Wolf.

Predictions: New Mii fighter archetype 4%

Predictions: SSB4 last game in the series 10%

Nominations: Sturm X5.

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Saffron City

Chance: 60%
I can see it happening, Its popular enough so I say as long as they are bringing back 64 stages the chances are good.

It would add some veriety to the stage, plus I like the lay out.

Star Fox character release at Star Fox Zero launch

I see no reason why they wouldn't and with both Falco and Fox in game I can only see it being one guy

Want: 30%
That said I didn't play Wolf nor do I play Fox nor Falco. I've got no want for him but if he got in I'd really wouldn't care.

Predictions
New Mii fighter archetype: 2%

SSB4 last game in the series: 5%

Nominations: NiGHTS x5

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Saffron City:

Chance: 40% With Sector Z and Planet Zebes having similar stages in SSB3DS, that leaves Mario Bros., Yoshi’s Island and Saff City as the most likely N64 stages. This is mostly based off whether or not they’ll be willing to have Melee and Brawl stages as dlc.

It’s worth mentioning they’d have to create an egg item, or give the capsule an egg reskin for when Chansey pops out…which I guess wouldn’t be too much for them to do judging from Tortimer Island.

Want: 45%.

It was a pretty fun stage, and I can picture it in both versions perfectly.

However, I have to admit I’m sort of tired of N64 stages by now, as I don’t really feel Nostalgia from having them look exactly like they did in SSB64. In this stages case, i'd imagine Sakurai would probably keep the Pokemon that pops out a 2D sprite for silly reasons...I guess I could deal with that if the cheap sound effects were kept the same.
Really the only remaining N64 stage I want is Mario Bros., from there I’d prefer moving on to Melee/Brawl stages.

Star Fox character revealed (released?) near Zero:

30% chance.

I can see this happening as a surprise the Direct before Star Fox comes out...but that's all I consider being "around Zero".

Want: 70%.

Why would I want to wait? I want the character to be revealed this Saturday.

…though that would also mean Wolf is a lock. So I guess I should want it.

Predictions:
SSB4 is the last SSB: 1%.
New Mii class: 3%.

Nomination: Shantae rerate x5.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Saffron City

Chance - 45% - I guess it's possible, and it is popular, but I'm slightly worried by The Pokemon Company making complications.

Want - 75% - Wynaut?

Star Fox Character near Zero

Chance - 75% - Honestly, if we don't have a character revealed near then, I'm going to think we won't have a Star Fox character except through the ballot.

Want - 90% - Not higher because I could want it sooner.

Predictions

Last SSB - 0.78% - Wow, this should be unpopular.

New Mii classes - 2.45% - Maybe, but unlikely.

Edit:
Never mind, extra Nominations for me!

Nominations

Fossil Fighters T-Rex X10

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Saffron City

Saffron City appears to be a well liked stage. It's got some lovable genwunner Pokemon and features one of the welcomed instances where Venusaur gets to contribute to the hospital bill of the opposing player.

Of course I want it to return! Pokemon stages haven't been the same since I entered this glorious playground of understated mischief and fun.

Star Fox Character Reveal Near Zero Launch

Chance: 45%
Sounds like a sound opportunistic corporate move to me. I give it a solid chance of happening.

Krystal would be amazing. :)

Predictions
New Mii Fighter Archetype: 15.6%
Last SBB: 5.45% (Want scores will intermingle with chance.)

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Saffron City

Chance: 25%
Want: 90%
It is a fan favorite, but there are a few things that could be getting in the way. One is the Pokémon who decide to show up. Butterfree, Fearow, Pidgey, and sometimes Moltres show up in the background - of these, only Moltres still has a role as a Pokéball summon, so getting rid of it is no problem. The other part of the gimmick is having some mons pop out of the rooftop door - Chansey, Charmander, Electrode, Porygon, and Venusaur. Electrode is still a summon, and Charizard is playable (but nothing says that Charmander and Charizard are the same...new headcanon - the Charmander from SSB64 is the Charizard in Brawl and SSB4). Besides, there's no rule saying they have to be different - Chansey was also a summon in SSB64. Chansey, Venusaur (and Porygon2) were summons in Melee, performing basically the same roles, so that works. They may just need to replace Electrode with another exploder (Geodude/Koffing lines?) and possibly Charmander with another flamethrower (Growlithe. Or another fire-type, if we must...Growlithe and Arcanine have always been my favorites).
Bonus points if they make the door mons models, and maybe even add some other ones that were summons in SSB64 and haven't been seen since (Onix, Beedrill)
Wolf released near the end of the year

Chance: 33%
Want: abstain
Meh, SF0 isn't coming out until Q4, so that's well after the ballot ends. That'd mean that the character is getting in on account of the ballot - or was being held back obscenely long to try to do that. If we get someone, it'll most likely be Wolf, and he may or may not still be planned pre-ballot. I bet they'll still try to use him for hype, but it does seem like a long time to wait to pull out someone they could easily port over.
Besides, if they were going to use a SSB character as a hype element, they may need to use the a similar model from the game, which would not fit with the style of the other SF characters in SSB4. And I doubt we'd get a hype character who isn't in the game since that would defeat the purpose of getting a hype character.
This is the last SSB: 0.5%
New Archetype: 2.1%

Nom: Dixie x5

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Saffron City:
Chance 50%
Again it could go either way.

Want 40%
I played the stage when I was still learning to play Smash, where I suck so much at recovering. Not hating this stage at all, but meh, not something I would be particularly interested in.

Star Fox Zero stuff:
Chance 65%
Again I'm 80%ing Wolf's chance. If anything, this would be Wolf's best chance to be announced. I don't think if Wolf got in earlier, anyone will take this spot since having 2 character of same franchise released differently will be nothing but a stronger emphasis on the bias/imbalance (if any), so yeah.

There's a slim chance that, like, Krystal got in without Wolf. Definitely the worst case scenario, but chances are (regardless of announce time) like only 2% by playing with data.

Want 60%
I'm skeptical about this, in one way it consolidates Wolf's chance if it comes true, but I really can't wait that long for it to happen :/ Also for that slim chance of horrible things happening,... Yeah I'm pessimistic.

Prediction:
New Super Mii Fighter Archetype
64 3D HD 8 for Wii U 25%
Last SSB 1%

Nomination:
Rerate Snake 5x

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Saffron
Chance 30%
Want 60%

Star Fox character with game
Chance 60%
Although the chance of the doingso on purpose would be lower, I think it would be more coincidental and they'll just say that Wolf is being revealed to coincide with it.
Want 70%
Wolf

Prediction
New Mii 10%
Last Smash 12%

Nominate off-line tourney x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Saffron City chances: 40%
Arguably the most popular Smash 64 stage which has yet to return, Saffron City also doesn't have its music already used somewhere else in the game, so that's something on its favor, plus it isn't redundant with any other stage aesthetics-wise. The Poké Ball summons may make things iffy, though. They would mean that they would have to recreate them, and program some specific hazards and create new models for them, though one of them (Electrode) is already done. Moltres in the background can be an issue, but I suppose they may just disable it when Poké and Master Balls are set on, just like how Dedede in the background of Dream Land 64 is disabled when he's used as a playable character.

Saffron City want: 5%
I'm sorry but I'm not interested. I have no specific nostalgia with Smash 64, and while I can understand what's special about this stage in particular, I'm still not interested. The layout seems meh, the hazards may be annoying, and I don't really like its music, nor I am particularly hyped by the music options it offers. I only bought Hyrule Castle because I have a friend who really wanted it back, but this time I would probably not buy it.

-----

Star Fox character revealed near Star Fox Zero release chances: 20%
I'm expecting Wolf to be revealed earlier than that, and I don't have much faith in Krystal.

Star Fox character revealed near Star Fox Zero release want: abstain
I don't care much about when Wolf is revealed as long as he returns, though earlier would be better.

-----

New Mii fighter prediction: 4.30%
A magician Mii is often suggested, but considering how moves used by "mage" archetype characters (Zelda, Robin or Ness) are cloned by Mii Gunner, this seems rather unlikely.

SSB4 is the last SSB prediction: 2.72%
I expect mostly scores close to zero, but there will be a few outliers.
@Captain Hotcakes you said you wanted to be called back for this day, isn't it?

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning fighters: Squirtle and Ivysaur x1
Concept: none of the top 3 wanted newcomers x4

Saffron City

Star Fox character near Star Fox Zero release
Chance: 50% (I don't think Krystal will happen, and it's 50/50 whether Wolf will be revealed earlier or saved for this)
Want: 20% (I prefer him being revealed earlier)

New Mii Fighter prediction: 6%
SSB4 is the last Smash prediction: 1%

Nominations: Cranky Kong 5x

D

Deleted member

Saffron City
Chances : 24
Want : 6

Meh, i feel kinda sick of all these N64 levels now. They are so blocky... outdated... i'd just rather have them get the Project M treatment and have a full HD rework while keeping the spirit of the old level.

StarFox Character near Zero's release

Chances : 67
Want : 54

Highly unpredictable, but my guess is that it DOES happen but not betting money on it.

Predictions

New Mii Fighter type : 23.45
:4miisword::4miibrawl::4miigun: :?:
Sure anyone who thinks of turning into Miis into Smash characters thinks of fighter, swordfighter, and a ranged fighter. But i think a DLC that will add in a new unique type will definitely be awesome.

Last Smash Bros game 00.1
The game series aint going down without a fight.

Nomming Reyn x5

Last edited by a moderator:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Saffron City:

Chances: Likely (85%)
If nostalgia service keeps up, I can see it happening.

Want: Don't care for it much. (5%)
Not a Pokemon fan and am kinda done with classic stages. Lets have some NEW stuff shall we?

Star Fox character revealed:

Chances: 50%?
I believe Sakurai stated recently that the rest of dlc characters would be based off of fan demand. Which sadness me because I sure thought Wolf was planned to join, but I guess not. Maybe with enough fan demand, he'll be revealed around when Zero gets released.

Want: More then anything.....(100%)
I'm a big Star Fox fan, so yes. All the yes. You don't know how disappointed I was that SF lost a rep...(a character that was arguably not a clone) and for Wolf to not be planned for dlc too? Breaks my heart...

(Time to go against the flow here...) I also would love to have Krystal. (even though she's obviously not going to be present in Zero) She'd be something NEW!

Nominations: Isa Jo
Prediction: New Mii Fighter 90%

Can we get a Bill Grey mii costume while were at it?

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Haven't rated anything in a while but here goes.

Saffron City
Chances: 35%

Popular stage that I can see having a reasonable chance of coming back.

Want: 10%
Meh, if these stages were being remade in full glorious HD I'd probably want it more. All and all give me something new.

Star Fox character near Star Fox Zero release
chances
: 50%
This is what I'm anticipating and it seems like something Nintendo would take advantage of. As of which character it's obviously Wolf though I welcome Krystal if revealed along side him.

Want: 80%
I'd prefer an earlier release/announcement for Wolf. The wait for him to return to Smash is long and tedious.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Saffron City
Chance: 20%
I'll give every remaining N64 stage 20% at this point in time since there are only five of them left to choose from. Any one of them have a decent chance of returning in my book. At this point though I could potentially see them working on a couple Melee stages if they plan on releasing anything other than 64 and brand new stages since we've already gotten three N64 DLC stages. Time will tell. I'll give the possibility of Saffron City getting released as future DLC a modest 20%.
Luck of the draw, or maybe they're done with N64 stages...

Want: 15.4%
Saffron City was never really one of my favorites. I'd greatly prefer Planet Zebes, Sector Z, or Yoshi's Island to be honest. Plus I'd rather see Pokemon Stadium 1 return as our Pokemon DLC stage.

Star Fox character revealed with Star Fox Zero's release
Chance: 35.7%
I don't really know how close to release we're assuming here, but I can definitely see it happening. Thing is though that if they're going to reveal a Star Fox character (most likely Wolf), it will probably be anytime soon. Maybe the character would get released closer to Star Fox Zero, but I don't think they would wait to reveal one within two weeks of the game hitting store shelves if that's what I'm supposed to be contemplating here with my rating. I'll give this Star Fox Zero character reveal promotional concept a chance of 35.7%.
Don't feel like they'll wait that long, but it could happen...

Want: 80%
Wouldn't really mind if they waited to reveal one just as long as they're planning to release a Star Fox character at all. I feel the franchise could use another. Star Fox deserves it.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Saffron City

Chance 30%
Want: 35%

It's nice but I'm not really feeling it.

Star Fox Zero Things

Chance: 25%
Want: 25%

Wolf's return would be nice but I'd rather have someone else.

Predictions

New Mii Class: 3%

SSB4 as last SSB: 1.3%

Smash is a gold mine. The series will keep going even without Sakurai as director.

Nomination

Ryouma (Fire Emblem) x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Saffron City:
With all of the other Smash 64 stages making a return, I don't see why this one would be left out. It's quite popular too, from the looks of it.

Want: 90%
It was an enjoyable stage, even if bad for competitive purposes. It's unique layout and gimmick hasn't been replicated yet.​

Star Fox character revealed alongside Star Fox Zero:
Chance: 55%
Well, they used this method throughout the pre-speculation period. A lot of characters were revealed alongside major releases like Super Mario 3D World, A Link Between Worlds, Tropical Freeze, etc. It certainly can happen again.

I don't see a reason to dislike it.
:231:

Troykv

Smash Master
Saffron City:

Chance: 30%

Probably the most likeable from the 64. Stages that don't already return: isn't redundant, is original with that Gimmick and has fans.

Want: 30%

The Stage's idea looks fun, but would be cool see Melee or Brawl returning before see other 64 stage.

SF Char revelead alongside SF0:

Conpletily possibe and likeable with Wolf still waiting xD

:4falco: Personally, I don't care.

Predictions:

New Mii Class: 4.1%

SSB4 is the Last Smash: 3.5%

Nominations:

Rerate! Shantae x4
Idolm@ster Representation x1

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You could call this game Rate The Concepts now, lol.

When's an actual character going to appear?

Saffron City

Chance: 20%

@ Scamper52596 Scamper52596 sums up my reasoning for chance. I'm indifferent to the N64 stages myself, though.

Star Fox character with Stairfax See Row

Chance: 30%
Want: Abstain

Q4 is when SFZ comes out and that's long after the ballot ends, unless the team has a continuous DLC plan or something to make this a possibility. Not to mention, if Wolf were actually happening(I know most are optimistic, but there's no harm in being cautious), he would likely be shown long before the ballot ended. We'll see.

I honestly don't care for the series or Wolf to justify a Want rating.

Predictions:

New Mii Fighter: 19%
Last Smash: 46%

Nominate: Stage: Frigate Orpheon x5

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
IDOLM@STER MII FIGHTER COSTUMES
CHANCE: 21.27%
WANT: 36.58%

META CRYSTAL STAGE
CHANCE: 10.98%
WANT: 57.59%
Next up....MORE CONCEPTS! We're rating the Saffron City stage from SSB64 and a Star Fox character being released around the time of Star Fox Zero's release. Also tomorrow....EVEN MORE CONCEPTS (That makes eight in a row)! Please predict what score a new Mii Fighter archetype and the terrifying idea that this is the last SSB game will get tomorrow.
I am very happy with the fact Im@s got over 20% in chance.

Anyway:

Saffron City:
Chance: 35% - I'm thinking we get only one N64 Stage left and then we get Melee ones.
Want: 95% One of the better stages out there. It's similar to Fourside though, which I think I would like more...

Starfox Reveal
Chance: 25% - I certainly think Wolf will be shown in the next direct.
Want: 50% - I mean if this is the only way we get Wolf then yeah, but I don't want to wait that long for him

Predictions:
New Mii Fighter: 15%
Last SSBB: 1%

Nominations:
Ballot Runner Ups in Smash 5 X 5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Saffron City
Chance:
50%

It's a fan favorite stage and its music hasn't appeared yet.
Yes please! It was a great stage!

The Star Fox Zero Concept
Chance and Want:
Abstain

I can't really rate this to be honest as I have no opinion.
Though, I just want Wolf.

New Mii Class Prediction: 4.08%
I can't see Sakurai make a new one. I think that he's more focused on other characters.
Smash 4 is the Last Smash Prediction: 16.96%
I doubt that they will end the series after 4. With or without Sakruai, the series will continue.

Nominations: Amaterasu 5x

Laniv

Smash Lord
Saffron City:

Star Fox character revealed with Star Fox Zero:

Want: 95%
:wolf::wolf::wolf:

Predictions for New Mii Class: 7% Chance, 60% Want
Predictions for SSB4 being the last Smash: 48% Chance, 2% Want

Nominate Daisy rerate x 5

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Saffron City's Chance: 50%
I say it's got a good chance of coming back but they've made no indication on the matter either way.

Saffron City's Want: 100%
So far, all the really fun stages have been ones from previous games, with most of the new stages being boring or just outright terrible, if given the choice, I'd rather have ,pre past stages that I know are fun than a new stage that may be as bad as those already presented to us. Saffron City is an incredibly fun stage that I would love to play on again.

-----------

Star Fox Zero Tie-In's Chance: Abstain
I have no clue what they're planning with the game. All I know is Wolf, while the most-likely character, isn't the lock we thought he was and Krystal's chances are up in the air.

Star Fox Zero Tie-In's Want: 50%
If it's Wolf or Krystal, I'm fine with that. But in no way at all do I ever want to see a new Star Fox character included that isn't them in this game or any one in the future.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Saffron City
Chance- 40%
Want- 100%
This might be my favorite 64 stage, though Hyrule Castle and Sector Z were fantastic as well. I have very found memories of playing this stage.
Me as Kirby vs. My sister as Pikachu. 99 lives. It's on.

Star Fox blah blah blah
Chance- 40%
Possible… promotions have been done before, but I could also see where he could be revealed earlier. I'm sure we are getting something for DLC in the next couple of months, long before the new Star Fox game. And, of course, there isn't even a guarantee of getting Wolf.
Want- 75%
Cool, but not that big of a deal.

New Mii Class Predictions- 5%
Smash is Done Predictions- 4%
Nominations:

Cranky Kong x5

Top Bottom