• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

Ashley

Chances : 4%
Want : 65%
Don't need to explain why.

Dark Matter

Chances : 14%
Want : 31%
Nigh-Clueless on many of these kirby enemies, but Dark Matter looks awesome.

Predictions:
Snake : 50%+ Veteran loved by many.
Sylux : 30%+

Nominations
Black Shadow X5

Troykv

Smash Master
Ashley

Chance: 2%

Also a AT... But is a girl :v

Want: 90%

I like magicians, and I actually like her design.

Dark Matter

Chance: 10%

Its has a problem... Compete with a most popular and "relevant" in recents days character: Bandanda Waddle De... Also... How you can adapt Dark Matter as a Smash Playable Character?

Chance: 80%

Anything from Kirby's Games that I played has a little bias from my part.

Predictions: Snake and Sylux

Snake Chance: 17%
Sylux Chance: 7%

Nominations:

Adeleine x2
Rerate!Pichu x3

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Ashley

Chance: 0%
Assist trophy

Want: 90%
Wario needs another rep, if Waluigi can't be in, then I want Ashley. Also why was THIS NOT IN THE US VERSION!

Dark Matter

Chance: 5%

Want: 5%
I don't really want a new Kirby rep at the moment.

Predictions: Snake 20%

Predictions: Sylux 10%

Nominations: Sami X5.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Ashley (WarioWare) x177
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) x170
Dark Matter (Kirby) x163
Medusa (Kid Icarus) x157
Waluigi (Mario Bros.) x155
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x150

Sylux (Metroid) x141

Did I miss some sort of announcement or was this an honest mistake?
That list hasn't been updated since Wednesday. I don't know where PK_Wonder is, it's been awhile since he's logged in. Trust me on this, Snake and Sylux are well over 180 nominations now.
There have been no mistakes.

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Ashley

The same level of ignorance that plagues Takamaru's chances plagues her chances as well.

Want: 3%
I honestly don't care for her.

Dark Matter

As it stands( like the other characters these past few days) He's not popular enough to warrant an inclusion.

Want: 35%
His design and BG story is awesome! But to be fair, I just found out this character existed, so...

That hasn't been updated since Wednesday. I don't know where PK_Wonder is, it's been awhile since he's logged in. Trust me on this, Snake and Sylux are now well over 180 nominations now.
There have been no mistakes.
How many nominations is Sora at?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Ashley chances: 0.38%
She's decently popular and she's a cool witch, but with her being an Assist Trophy, I feel like Sakurai didn't see her as playable material.

Ashley want: abstain
She does seem interesting, but I'm not sure if another WarioWare character like her is what Smash Bros. needs.

-----

Dark Matter chances: 0.42%
Minimal push for him from the fanbase it seems, and even though it seems that he's more of an actual villain than Dedede, the later is still portrayed as the main antagonist of the series in Smash Bros.

Dark Matter want: 37.5%
I have no connection with him, but the idea of playing as an actual Kirby villain seems kind of cool.

-----

Snake prediction: 20.54%
With the current Konami debacle, I expect him to go lower in chances. My prediction is Snake's current score minus the difference between the Ice Climbers's old and new chances score.

Sylux prediction: 4.45%
I predict that a few scores will be overinflated because of the "confirmed for Metroid Prime 4" bandwagon.

Nominating:
Playable newcomer: Tetrimino x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Ashley

The same level of ignorance that plagues Takamaru's chances plagues her chances as well.

Want: 3%
I honestly don't care for her.

Dark Matter

As it stands( like the other characters these past few days) He's not popular enough to warrant an inclusion.

Want: 35%
His design and BG story is awesome! But to be fair, I just found out this character existed, so...

How many nominations is Sora at?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
...Is it dark in here, or is it just these two?

--

Ashley

A child witch with a catchy theme tune, Ashley got a break as an Assist Trophy this time around. She has a bit of a following, and it's lent to a small amount of ballot support from those wishing she could get promoted to playable.

Despite that, though, she's in far too big a hole to get out of. Just being a summon already hurts her chances severely when we've seen nothing so far to imply the developers are willing to rewrite things to let them be playable. Her low-ish support level also makes her pale in comparison to all the other candidates, most of whom don't have her issue! Combine that with some shaky moveset potential that'd likely require much of her moveset to be created from scratch, and it hurts her even more compared to other characters whose movesets would be more inspired.

A character's identity isn't all that matters here. They don't pick someone to be playable and then decide how they'd work; what they'd bring to the table is one of the biggest factors. That fact leaves Ashley in a very poor position.

Want: Abstain
Fun fact: The only Warioware game I actually own is the Gamecube one. Perhaps I'm missing some things here.

Dark Matter

Hoo boy, talk about your obscure ones. The final boss of Kirby's Dream Land 2, Dark Matter is an entity who basically wants to spread darkness and foul emotions across the universe. It turns out in the sequel that Dark Matter is actually one of several being controlled by a different entity, but that's beside the point at the moment. The fact does remain that he hasn't had an appearance since Dream Land 3, and because of it, he's well off Kirby fans' radars.

The fact that Bandana Dee is a frontrunner doesn't help matters, either. Or the fact that Magolor is picking up the scraps of the Kirby support.

Want: 8%
Not interested. Sorry. There're way bigger fish to fry, as far as interesting characters go. Even within his thematic niche as a villain and wielder of darkness, there're many more compelling options.

Snake Rerate Prediction: 21.75%
Konami's coming apart at the seams, it seems. There'll be people jumping off the bandwagon and lower ratings in general, but expect some to hold strong.

Sylux Prediction: 5.12%

What would've been a no-hoper a month ago has some life thanks to being namedropped in Prime 4 talk. He still doesn't have much of a chance, but the question is how much this new (future) relevance will affect people's ratings of him.

Nominations:
Holy crap, what is that now? Five? Six?

Either way, I think I'll save these for a little while.

Absol x5

Wait, so you have an up to date nominations list? Any way you can show us it with each new day until PK Wonder reappears?

Ashley
Chance: 0.5%
Want: 0%

Dark Matter
Chance: 4%

Snake prediction: 16%

Sylux prediction: 6%

Nominations: Black Mage 5x

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
"Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?"
"You'd better learn my name because it's...!"
Ashley!!
Chance: 4.45%
She's a popular choice for another WarioWare character - and could provide an interesting magic based moveset and diversify what the WarioWare series could offer - but it all depends on whether people believe Wario does a good job on his own and if WarioWare is worthy of having a new character. As an Assist Trophy, she's got low chances this time, but just like Takamaru, she's still a viable contender for the next game.

Want: 56%
I'm admittedly neutral on her, but she's certainly a cute witch girl. I'd be interested to see what they could do with Ashley if they decide to promote her. At the moment, I'm fine with WarioWare - but I wouldn't mind her inclusion in the next Smash Bros.

Chance and want abstained for Dark Matter.

Sylux - The enemy of the Galactic Federation - Prediction 5.97%
Snake - Prediction: 17.52%

Nominations: Isaac (Golden Sun) X5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
ASHLEY:
CHANCE: 2%
She has a single huge hurdle to cross - being an Assist Trophy. Is that wall is broken down somehow, she's very much the next in line for the a new Wario character, being the cruelest most popular of them all, a catchy theme song which received a new remix in Smash Wii U (but stayed in Japan).

WANT: 100%
I managed the Ashley Thread up until the day she was shown as an Assist Trophy. 'Twas a sad day indeed.​

DARK MATTER:
CHANCE: 4%
He's probably the second most prominent Kirby character after the RtDL team, although Magolor is catching up quickly. Him being a relic of the Sakurai Kirby games doesn't help, but what's strange is that he keeps getting references and shout-outs in post-Sakurai games, indicating that HAL remembers him. Still, he's not hugely likely. However, given the kind of bias the Sakurai-era Kirby games continue to receive, it may not be too surprising if he gets picked in the future.

WANT: 50%
More Kirby representation is always nice. That said, I'm not particularly familiar with the older Kirby games outside of Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Super Star. I don't have a whole lot of desire to see him.​

SYLUX: 6%
The Federation Forces story mentioning Sylux is going to help.

SNAKE: 5%
Konami is in a mess, Kojima is leaving, etc, etc.

TINGLE × 5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Ashley AND Dark Matter
Chance and Want for Both:
Quadruple Zeroes

For Ashley, in terms of chance, she's an Assist Trophy. For want, I think Wario perfectly represents his franchise... he just needs some moves from Wario Land and Wario Land itself needs more representation.
For Dark Matter, in terms of chance, he isn't a popular choice. Bandana Dee is the most wanted Kirby character with most of the remaining ones going to Magolor (with a small, but noticeable amount going to Adeline). In terms of want, no thanks. I rather have Bandana Dee.

Sylux Prediction: 4.01%
It helps that he is in the minds of the developers, but I don't think this equates to playability in Smash.
Snake Prediction: 18.44%
A beloved veteran that has a lot going against him.

Wait? I won nominations? NICE!
EDIT: I added in my extra nominations... I didn't do that initially... whoops.
Nominations: Young Link 10x

Last edited by a moderator:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Ashley's chances: 0.5%

I've said it enough times.

Want: 5%

There's a tiny amount of interest but I overall think she's in the right position.

Dark Matter's chances: 0.5%

I can't see this getting picked over Bandana Dee and Magolor.

Don't care about him.

Sylux prediction: 5.55%
Snake prediction: 20.43%

Nominations: Bomberman x5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ashley:
Chance: 1.5%.
Want: 100%.

She is popular, but doesn't get much support due to being an Assist Trophy.
She's one of the Nintendo characters I most want to get the Rosalina and Isabelle treatment, along with Midna. Seeing her in Smash would be a great start.

Dark Matter:
Chance: .2%.
Want: 0%.

I find a Kirby newcomer very unlikely as is, and there are better, more popular and important choices for one anyway, some of which are even more prominent villains.
Despite his name, this guy doesn't matter.

Nominations:
Jill Valentine x3, Excitebike x2

Last edited:

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Ashley (Warioware)
Chance:1%
She would be the most popular pick for a Wario rep, but the AT restiction is a pretty big one.
Want:15%(Originally 40%)
I like her as a character, but the AT restriction is a big one.

Dark Matter
Chance:1%
Want:100%
Okay, I would love to write a lengthy page on this chracter but my keyboard is acting stupid right now.
I'll write everything down another date.

Sylux prediction:10%
Snake prediction:26%

Noms: Bomberman x5

Burruni

Smash Hero
Ashley
Assist Trophy of Warioware's #2 most popular character.
Want: 70%
We need more mages in Smash. And damn if she isn't a good candidate.

Dark Matter
chance: 5%
Just not as identifiable, fighter intrinsic or recent for Kirby as a whole.

Bandana Dee and MAYBE Adeline are all the characters Kirby needs at this point. No reason to tack on Dark Matter any time soon.

Ashes to ashes. . .

Ashley
chance 0%
assist trophy. not even 4chan can save her

want 15%
moveset potential I guess. No connection to her.

Who?
*looks it up*
oh

Dark Matter
chance 0%
no support. Bandana dee and magolor are totally absorbing everything kirby related.

want 0%
even less connection than ashley. at least I knew who ashley was.

predictions
Sylux 10%
Snake 30%

noms
Agnes Oblige 3
New Director for next Smash 2

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Ashley:
Chance: 3%
Assist Trophy
Want: 10%
Now for now... maybe in the next one

Dark Matter:
... maybe as an AT in the next one

Predictions:
Snake: 20%
Sylux: 12%

Nominations:
Bomberman 5x

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Ashley:
Chance: 3%
Want: 15%

Dark Matter:

Nominations:

Ken Alt for Ryu x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Ashley
3% Chance
She is a cool assist trophy who had a sizable support base. As such, she does have some help there. But she is an assist trophy, and her fanbase is not massive.
60% Want
Would be cool, but I would rather have other WarioWare reps. Jimmy T is love.

Dark Matter
15% Chance
A Real Dark Horse right here. Sakurai has some grudge against modern Kirby, most notably shown by the lack of even a stage from the critically acclaimed Return to Dreamland. He is a great rep for classic Kirby, and could be in his swordfighter form to use as a base. He is the most recurring villain in Kirby, even if he is a little old school. I hope he comes back one day though, he is not all too relevant.
100% Want.
Cool villain. Would be fun to play as.

Snake 37.43%
I think some people really underestimate him. I see him as the second most likely DLC candidate
Sylux 17.17%
He's getting more support, al from one off comment. I do see him as the second best Metroid rep. We all know who #1 is...

Nominating Pichu x 5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Ashley:
Chance: 4%
Being an assist trophy ruins her chance greatly, but she'd still be one of the better Wario characters to be added.

Want: 75%
I always wanted another Wario rep and I think Ashley would be a great addition.

Dark Matter chance/want: Abstain

Nomination: Bomberman x5

Laniv

Smash Lord
Ashley:

Assist Trophy.

Want: 40%
Would prefer Mona or Captain Syrup, but I'd take her over Waluigi.

Dark Matter:

A character that's not only from a non-Sakurai Kirby game, but one that hasn't appeared in years?

Want: 7%
It's a villain, I guess.

Predictions for Snake: 44% Chance, 87% Want
Predictions for Sylux: 27% Chance, 47% Want

Nominate Homecoming Hijinx x 5

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
First off, let me say, Ashley's Song is one of the most annoying song in Smash, and it's even worse in Japanese

Ashley
Assist trophy. Nuff said
Want: 30%
I'd prefer 9-Volt or Young Cricket

Dark Matter
Chance: 1%
Bandana Dee is a ton more popular, and so is Magalor and even Adeleine
Want: 1%

Sylux Prediction: 11%
Snake Prediction: 7%

Nominations:
Tails x2
Sora x2
Leon Powalski x1

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Ashley:
chance 0% (assist trophy)
want 60%

Dark Matter:
chance 8%
want 100% (Dark Matter, the animal friends and Adeleine are all 100% for me, my support goes with Adeleine because I see a lot more potential in her, but I would like those characters just as much).

Prediction:
Snake 25%
Sylux 0.5%

Nominate:
Adeleine x5 (I know how it's going to end, flooded by want 0% by Bandana Dee supporters, but well, I don't know who else to nominate).

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Ashley

Chance - 0% - I'm still not convinced a character can be both an Assist Trophy and a Playable character at the same time. Maybe for the next game.

Want - 40% - Meh. I would prefer others to her. I'd rather take Mona.

Dark Matter

Chance - 0.1% - Yeah, lack of support nearly kills them dead. As one of the long standing final bosses of Kirby who is used as the base for most of the final boss to follow, though their lack of important recent released keeps them down.

Want - 70% - What I would do to get these guys in... while I want Dee more, I still would like to see them in.

Prediction

Snake - 19.35% - All over the place results. I can't see what he's going to end up as.

Sylux - 2.45% - Maybe too little, to late.

Nominations
Secondary Ballot X5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Dark Matter: Warning: Big, fat wall of text ahead, venture at your own risk!
Chances: Dark matter has a few things going for him, but a lot to be worried about. Let's begin with what he's got going for him.

Pro: Kirby could use a fourth rep
So the Kirby series, Nintendo's 5th largest franchise, has less representatives than Fire Emblem, and at it's current count of 3, can definitely go for another one. He has competition for the desirable 4th rep status but we'll go into that later.

Pro: He would probably be very unique
Sakurai, has already noted he makes exceptions for characters he sees potential in. Dark matter is a floating entity of darkness that can shoot lasers out of his eye, possess others, and can transform into two different forms.

Pro: He is one of Kirby's most important characters, and arguably the main villain of the entire franchise
This right here is the main reason not to completely discount his chances due to Bandana Dee, because while he isn't relevant or demanded very often, he is undeniably a major factor in the Kirby series. He's the main antagonist in Kirby's dreamland 2 and 3, and Kirby 64, Dark Nebula from Kirby: Squeak Squad was confirmed to be a dark matter by the databook, and the Dark Mind in Kirby's Amazing Mirror is probably the mirror form of Zero, the leader of the Dark Matter race. But that isn't even the end folks!
Magolor Soul from Kirby's return to Dreamland uses heavy symbolism and is heavily implied to be under Dark Matter's possession, while Dark Crafter from Rainbow Curse is literally a flying black eyeball at it's core, and rhymes with Dark Matter, so uh, you tell me, whether or not that's at least a reference in the same vein that King Frederick is a reference to K.Rool (It's even more likely that Dark Crafter is just a straight up part of Dark Matter though).

Con: Bandana Dee and Magolor
Bandana Dee and Magolor are the two frontrunners for Kirby DLC, and to be blunt, they are far more likely than Dark Matter, Bandana Dee is quite literally a shoo-in for at least Smash 5 and is one of the top 10 most demanded Nintendo characters, while Magolor is a up and coming character who gets increasingly relevant every game, and has ungodly potential for a moveset.

Con: Sakurai Bias
"Huh, what?! Sakurai Bias!? How does that hurt his chances? I thought he was Sakurai era?!" is probably what alot of you are thinking right now. Sakurai didn't ever work on Kirby's dreamland 3 and only served as a voice actor for DeDeDe in Kirby 64 before he left HAL, so in his eyes Dark matter may be a whole lot less important than he actually is.

Chances: 7% His cons certainly will give him a hard time, but he is possible.
Want: 100% Dark matter getting in would be a dream come true for me, and even though here's other Kirby reps that I'd like to see he's my most wanted of them. I'd be happy with any of them, although I wish we'd get two, but that's just silly, sad as that is. You'd think Nintendo's fifth largest franchise would be treated well, rep wise, but it isn't, along with DK and Metroid. Dark Matter would though, be a cure to many problems in the game. Lack of Villains: ✔ He's one, Lack of Kirby Reps: ✔ He's one, Too Many Clones: ✔ He's not a clone, Great Character Design: ✔ and Has a awesome backstory: ✔ . I'd be very happy to see him get in the game, but I'm not about to get my hopes up, perhaps smash 5, he's bound to make another appearance in a main Kirby game at this rate, so his popularity should be much higher by then.

I'll do Ashley later, I spent too much text room on Dark Matter, don't want to clutter the page even further.:laugh:
Also I'm disappointed, no one used a Zero Two joke yet for his want and chances?

Nominations: Jirachi x 5
Predictions: Sylux 6%?
Snake 30% Expecting a few crazy overratings this day.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ashley

Her Assist Trophy trophy status really hurts her chances of getting in, so she'll probably find some proper ground when Smash 5 comes out. However, she definitely has a very strong fanbase, and is easily the most popular pick for a second WarioWare rep, not to mention the Smash roster is lacking in magic-using fighters.

Want: 70%

Ashley is easily my favorite character from the WarioWare series. Like I previously said, it be good to have more wages/witches on the Smash roster, and I feel she has the potential to be that added magic-user. I also love her creepy yet charming personality. Alas, she isn't one of my most wanted DLC characters, but she would definitely my preferred pick for another WarioWare rep.

Dark Matter

No doubt he is an iconic character from the Kirby series thanks to the fact he is arguably the main antagonist of the series. Considering how the Smash 4 roster needs just a bit more villain representation, he could certainly fit, not to mention he has somewhat of a workable moveset. Sadly, his support for Smash Bros is very low compared to Bandana Dee and Magolor, both of which are very likely to fill the 4th slot for a Kirby rep.

Want: 1%

If I was asked who do I want for another Kirby rep, that title would go to Bandana Dee, not Dark Matter. I also haven't played the older Kirby games back in the day, so I don't feel an attachment to the character compared to someone like Magolor or Queen Sectonia.

Predictions:

Sylux (Metroid): 4.21%
Snake (Metal Gear): 35.64%

Nominations:

Jean Descole (Professor Layton): x3
Gallade (Pokemon): x2

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Ashley - Girl of stone living in Luigi's a haunted Mansion

Chance
3% - OK, an assist trophy, but do we really know if that's a hindrance or not? So far, no evidence hurts or helps assist trophies, so this argument is a bit of a hit or miss. Otherwise, the Wario series is a series that doesn't really need more representation, as it's a spin-off of Mario. Ashley's ballot support is... also a bit lacking, compared to the front runners, so she isn't a likely candidate.

Want
10% - Eh, she isn't bad I suppose, but we do have a few magic users, like Robin and Zelda. That said, it's not as many as sword users, so... take that for what it's worth.

Dark Matter

Chance
1% - Dark Matter has some hurdles to jump through. He has to best not only Bandana Dee, but also the remaining support in Magolor. A shame I suppose, Dark Matter was a big time villain back then.

Want
30% - He'd be interesting, but Dark Matter's primary form of attack is possession, not sure how to tie that into a move set. Also, I'd still prefer Bandana Dee as the Kirby character for Smash Bros.

Predictions:
Sylux - Huh, didn't think any other Metroid characters were likely other than Ridley and Dark Samus, 5%.
Snake - Oh boy, this guy. Well, things are, kinda grim for him. But, does that mean that his character can't be used, just because of the Company's status right now? 20%

Nominations:
Vaati X5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Snake - Oh boy, this guy. Well, things are, kinda grim for him. But, does that mean that his character can't be used, just because of the Company's status right now?
They basically alienated Hideo Kojima--the creator of the Metal Gear series--with everything that's been going on. Hideo Kojima was the one responsible for getting Snake into Brawl, since he and Sakurai go way back.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
They basically alienated Hideo Kojima--the creator of the Metal Gear series--with everything that's been going on. Hideo Kojima was the one responsible for getting Snake into Brawl, since he and Sakurai go way back.
Oh, yeah. Than that's pretty darning for Snake. The only thing he has I guess is his laurels of Brawl.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Have some personal business to attend to again, so don't expect anything fancy for tonight.

Ashley
Chance 3%
Despite her huge popularity over others, that At role hurts her dearly.

Want 15%
Not bad, but she's still not Mona nor funny.

Dark Matter
Chance 3%
Bandanna Dee and Magolor dominates while Dark matter is nothing more than a Noddy in comparison. The fact that HAL and Sakurai hate's then Dark matter trilogy doesn't help.

Want 60%
Arguably the only reason why I took Kirby serious in the past. Not even Nightmare was a threat in comparison to him.

Predictions
Sylux 10%
Snake 30%

noms
Style Savvy x5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Ashley:

Chances: 1%. Assist trophy.

Want:60%

Dark Matter: 4%

Predictions:

Snake: 30.65%

Sylux: 6.85%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Ashley

Assist trophy. You know the deal.

Want: 20%
While I wouldn't mind her or Mona, I'm perfectly fine with only Wario.

Dark Matter

With Bandanee Dee and Magolor competing for a spot? Highly unlikely.

Not much to say really.

Nominations:
Tingle x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Ashley
Chance: 1.5%
Assist Trophy. Despite probably being the most deserving additional WarioWare representative, Sakurai decided she's assist trophy status. I don't think that kind of status isn't going to change until maybe the next Smash game. I'll give the young witch from Diamond City a score of 1.5%.
At least her song is extremely catchy...

Want: 12%
She's kind of cool, but I'm not really in the want for a new WarioWare character.

Dark Matter
Chance: 2.4%
The Kirby franchise is represented pretty well already with all of the main characters. I doubt Sakurai thinks an additional playable character is necessary. I'll give the Kirby franchise's older villain a rating of 2.4%.
Maybe once he becomes a more prominent character again...

Want: 6%
I'd rather see other franchises get additional characters.

Predictions - Snake: 24.3%, Sylux: 7.3%

Nominations:
x5 Tails the Fox

Top Bottom