• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Micaiah
3% Chance
When rating on her before SSB4, she seemed like she had a shot. She could rep magic, and could be a cool contrast to Chrom. Now, that did not happen. We got Robin and Lucina, and most likely Roy soon. Micaiah had her time, but she got passed up.
50% Want
Radiant Dawn was cool, but to be honest, the only FE situation I see from this point onward (besides:roypm:) is a possible newcomer that is relevent, like Kamui or Aqua or whoever is in the next FE game after IF, and that's most likely not going to happen till smash 5.

Non Miiverse Stage
99.99% Chance
Didn't the Street Fighter songs and Dreamland leak help prove this?
100% Want
Stages are fun.

Stage Packs
50% Chance
It's not impossible, its kinda 50/50.
100% Want
See above

Nominating Snake x 5

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Micaiah

Chance: 1%

Serious competition for a spot, if Roy is coming back.

That and Robin stole her niche.

Want: Abstain.

Never played Radiant Dawn.

Non Miiverse Stage

Chance: 98%

Just leaving some open doubt.

Want: 100%

More stages=yes

Stage Packs

Chance: 50%

I say it has a coin flip of a chance.

re: more stages=yes

Nominate: Sylux x5

Micaiah
chance .5%
Not popular unfortunately. Losing televance

Want
65%
"Magic!"
-Merasmus

DLC stages
chance 99.99999999999%
Dreamland incoming

Want 100%
i mean dreamland alone would get a 100. Now add more stages to that rating

Dlc packs
Chance and want abstain
indifferent.

Noms ganon 5

Burruni

Smash Hero

VERY Polarizing character in the community, magical front got taken up by the Magiknight of Robin, and was crammed into FE10 to never be touched again outside Awakening-style "take a peek at the big characters from games before."

Want: 0% Mici Sue is at the bottom of the protagonist list for FE for me.

DLC Stages
Chance: 100% ... Dreamland
Want: 100% Saffron City or Riot

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
ANOTHER Fire Emblem character...

Chance: 1%, Want: 0%
Look, just see all the arguments for Anna, and then take away the recurrence. This is the battle of Nintendo's All-Stars, not Fire Emblem's All-Stars
All of the stage goodness:

Chance: 80%, Want: 100%
I don't doubt we're getting new stages coming in, especially to give more representation to other series. I think that the fact that Tetris still hasn't gotten a stage is criminal.

As legacy packs: Chance 75%
Don't know if they'd release them in packs, but they are definitely requested. I'd love to see Hyrule Castle, Saffron City, Great Bay, Fountain of Dreams, Mushroom Kingdom II, Pokémon Stadium I, Pirate Ship, Summit, or Spear Pillar return, and I really would like some 3DS stages to get on WiiU like Brinstar, Corneria, Pac Maze, Wario Ware, Arena Ferox, Gerudo Valley, Jungle Japes, and Mushroomy Kingdom (yeah, I think I'm the only person who likes that stage...)
We're also purging the nomination list today, right? Let me get Cranky out of the danger zone x5

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
Celica, but without swords:
Chance: .1%
Michiah missed her chance. The franchise moved on, and without a Marth-level fanbase or special circumstances (read: Roy, a veteran), I can't see anybody from FE is getting in once their game isn't the most recent. The lack of a Marth-sized fanbase should be evident by now, both for her and for nearly every other Fire Emblem character. A very long shot, but not entirely impossible.

Want: 20%
I'd rather have a different casts-magic-from-hp protagonist, and even then they wouldn't be my first choice for another FE DLC. I have very few problems Michiah herself, but I don't exactly want to listen to the fanbase's response if she gets in, and avoiding it probably isn't going to be an option. I've seen asbestos less toxic than some of the things said about her.

Themed stage packs:
I can see it going either way.

Want: Abstain
Highly dependent on contents of said pack.

DLC Stages besides Miiverse:
Chance: 75%
I can easily see it happening, but there's still a decent chance that it won't.

Highly dependent on quality of each stage.

Nomination
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah
Chance- 1%
Don't see more FE characters coming, and I'm afraid the time for her to get in has come and gone. Maybe if she was super popular or something, but I don't really see that.
Want- 10%
I actually kind of like her. But more Fire Emblem…

non Miiverse stage
Chance- 95%
There's a leak for this, right? Even if there wasn't, I'd still have it above fifty percent.
Want- 100%
Yes please. I'd love to have more stages.

Stage packs
Chance- 60%
No guarantee, but I can easily see this happening.
Want- 80%
I feel like they could be bought either in a pack or individually. If I want everything in a pack, it might save me money. If I don't, then no harm done, right?

Nominations:
Crono x5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Micaiah
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

In terms of chance, her ballot support is minuscule and IS has moved on from her. If anything, they would push for other characters if they wanted to.
In terms of want, I haven't played Radiant Dawn, but I heard that she is a very unlikable character that doesn't grow stronger as a character.

Non-Miiverse Stage
Chance:
95%

It's going to happen I bet. Why stop at Miiverse?
Yes! More stages!

Stage Packs
Chance:
95%

Again, I bet something like this will happen. Why stop at Miiverse?
Yes! More stages!

Nominations: Owain 5x

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Micaiah's chances: 0.5%

Her time has come and gone, Roy, new Fire Emblem game on the horizon that would probably produce any more new FE characters, not a super popular pick for Smash...

Want: 0%

Honestly interests me less than Anna. and she got a 0% too.

Non-Miiverse stage: 99%

Dream Land 64.

Yes, please.

Stage Packs: 50%

This one could go either way.

More stages.

Cranky and Isabelle are out of the danger zone, so let's go with...

Nominations: Mike Jones x3, Isa Jo x2

I normally don't say things like this, but Isa only needs one more for 15, so I'd appreciate it if someone could finish the job.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Lord
It's a triple threat today!

Micaiah:

Chance: 2%
Remember post-Brawl release when people thought she would be in? Good times...

Want: 3%
Anna first, please.

Non-Miiverse stage:

Chance: 80%
The demand is pretty high (Bowser's Castle stage!)

Why not?

Stage Pack DLC:

Chance: 60%
If demand is high enough, I could see it happening.

(Dr. Eggman goes here.)

Nominate Medusa x 5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Micaiah
Chance: 7%
In the very unlikely case we get a new Fire Emblem representative for DLC after the likely inclusion of Roy, Micaiah could have a chance. In my book, the sixth Fire Emblem slot is pretty much a fair game for any FE character. I'll give the Silver-Haired Maiden a chance of 7%.
Fire Emblem turned into one of the most controversial franchises all of a sudden...

Want: 25%
This is the same want rating I gave for Anna. It wouldn't bother me if Micaiah was included, but it necessarily wouldn't bother me if she wasn't either. I just feel sorry for the person who has been nominating this character because you're all panning her so hard.

Themed Stage Pack
Chance: 15%
I think stage packs will be a thing, but I doubt they'll necessarily be themed. It's more likely that they'll handle stages like they have the Mii Fighter Costumes and list them one at a time or as a bundle for purchase. I'll give this themed concept a chance of 15%.
65, Melee, Brawl, Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and whatever else...

Want: 60%
I guess it really depends on what kind of stage packs they'll be offering to really gauge my interest. Either way, I'm likely going to purchase every stage they make for DLC.

Stage DLC Besides Miiverse
Chance: 95%
It's almost certain. There's evidence in the last patch of this being a thing, and it just makes sense considering Nintendo wants our money. I'll give this staged concept a high chance of 95%.
Looking forward to seeing if the Direct this Sunday will give us a glimpse...

I was very disappointed when I found out Pirate Ship didn't come back in the Wii U version especially after playing my favorite Zelda game, Wind Waker HD. I'm hoping Stage DLC will bring it back, or a new Wind Waker stage entirely.

Nominations:
x3 !Rerate: Inklings
x2 Tails the Fox

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Careful, today's post is long.

Micaiah - [Insert joke about moar Fire Emblem here]

Chance
1% - I'm sure by now Sakurai and the Smash team has seen that more Fire Emblem might... not be what the majority of the people want. From what I've seen, she isn't that popular of a choice in the ballot either, not to mention she's quite lacking in star power (even in Fire Emblem standards). While she might represent Light Magic, I feel that Robin already represents magic as a whole, leading to a poor spot for this character, she just can't compete.

Want
0% - I've seen enough Fire Emblem thank you. I've even noticed quite a few Fire Emblem fans who have said that Fire Emblem has enough. I also know that there are people who are OK with more Fire Emblem in the game. To those people, I just have to say this:

I understand that you're a fan of the series, and would love to see more of it in the game, but at this point, others are feeling over saturated with FE content. Representation may or may not be the problem. But there has to be a point where it's decided that one series has enough. I mean, for example, 3 of Fire Emblem's characters are extremely similar (Marth, Roy, Lucina). To me, this says that they might be grasping at straws to give characters move sets. 4/5 of the characters primarily use swords. It just becomes bland after a point, and leaves a bad taste in the mouth, especially when fans of other series want to see some love as well. I completely understand that you may or may not have a fondness of the series/characters, but there are others who feel that it needs a break.

I... just... I'd... I think Fire Emblem is in a good place right now with representation. Actually, I think it's lucky to have this much compared to a series like Zelda (At this point, each are going to have 5). To tie with a flagship series of Nintendo, Fire Emblem is pretty well off. It's time for it to take a break.

take a break.png

Themed Stage Packs - Thematic, isn't it?

Chance
50% - They might go either way. If they make a good amount of DLC stages, they may go ahead and start classifying them in themed packs. It would be a good idea in my opinion, as it would get people more interested in buying the DLC stages if they can get 3-4 in one pack.

Want
90% - I don't see any major drawbacks to this, and it would make it easier to buy DLC stages in Smash. Of course, you might find something you really like in the pack, and something you really dislike in the pack, and would have to pay money for a Stage you don't particularly want with one that you do, hence a double edged sword.

Stage DLC aside from Miiverse - Yes please?

Chance
80% - I can't see them dedicating a section of DLC to stages and only release one stage. There's a chance that they might have had more planned, but dropped it to work on other DLC options, but this seems unlikely. Bottom of the line, it's a good chance that it could happen, with little in it's way. But in the end, it depends on the directors of the series.

Want
90% - I'd love more stages... but I think I'd like more characters more. If characters some how get in the way of stages... well... I'd prefer the characters. So, I'll take off 10%. Something else I didn't think about until now though, is getting these DLC stages to work in 8-Player Smash. This would also be a difficult feat contributing to more stages, and if stages take even more work to make due to this problem, I'd definitely prefer less stages if they can just add more characters. Sorry, just a preference.

I'd still love to see more stages though.

Predictions: XXXXXXXXX (Closed for E3 scheduling, see you next week! --Director of the Predictions office)

Nominations:
Meowth X5

Last edited:

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah
Chances: 15% If we get more FE it might be for a non represented title yet... or roy...
Want: 125% I want a non sword user FE character, but I don't know if she is the one we need...

DLC other than Miiverse
Chances: 50% just wait this weekend

DLC Pack
Chances: 20%
Want: 100% the more the merrier?

Noms:
Bub/Bob x5 :bubblebobble:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
We're also purging the nomination list today, right? Let me get Cranky out of the danger zone x5
Yup! As soon as the day closes tonight.

------------------------
Micaiah - 0.05%
She's lost almost all of her support and there's nothing that gives her any edge. and this is Smash DLC. Not Fire Emblem DLC. With even 8 slots, there is absolutely no incentive not to represent a variety of Nintendo's history instead of giving 2 slots to characters from the same franchise that already has 4 playable characters in the base game.

Want - 10% She's a pretty cool heroine, but I don't want any more FE characters, and if I did, let's get Anna please.

--------------------
Stage DLC aside from Miiverse - 99.999%
This is the thing the majority of people want the most other than new characters. This is also tied as the first most important element in the game to its gameplay existing. Even if it's all legacy stages, there's no way Nintendo isn't going to take advantage of the opportunity here.

Want - 100% Could anybody not want this? So. Many. Possibilities.

--------------------
Stage Packs - 50%
They went with DLC packs for Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors months after they released, so this is certainly feasible. Will they be packs of just stages, or mixed with a character, three stages, and some costumes, for example?

Want - 100% I'll buy every single stage individually or in packs. This just makes it more convenient.

nominate Isa Jo x1 (@ Smasher 101 Smasher 101 ) Hades x4

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
We're rating Micaiah today? Uh-oh....

Micaiah

Pros
-Is a female character. We don't have much of those
-Is a magic user. We don't have much of those either
-Was the protagonist of a series
-Is second party, so there won't be as many legal hoops to jump through

Cons (Oh boy...)
-Another FE character. People in general are starting to become sick and tired of FE content, even the FE community for the most part can agree with this. Basically it is a representation issue as a whole.
-We already have a silver-haired, female FE character that can use magic *cough* Robin *cough* It's possible that she could differentiate from Robin, but I don't really know how could she.
-Not very many people in the FE fandom like her as a character
-Low demand

Want: 40%

I am of the minority; I actually don't mind other FE characters joining Smash at all, however, I was never really big on Micaiah. If she managed to get in Smash by some freak chance though, I wouldn't mind giving her a spin. She's just not my favorite when it comes to Fire Emblem characters, that's all. I'm sure if Sakurai could get past the part of differentiating her from Robin, she could be a fairly decent character.

Another thing is that I've noticed that it's becoming increasingly difficult thinking of new FE characters to add to Smash. Fire Emblem has no doubt many different classes that haven't been represented yet, however none of the characters who share these underrepresented classes are relevant enough, and adding characters just for the sake of "repping" would come off as a little forced. I would like for an FE character to hit that sweet spot of not only being a plot-relevant character, but also being a character who represents a unique class. Perhaps that may happen in the future if we begin to start having more non-sword using main characters in Fire Emblem.

Non Miiverse Stage

Chance: 100%

Want: 90%

I wouldn't be surprised if we got more stages. Next to characters, stages are the next most important thing in Smash. I'm more of a character person though, so my demand for stages are not nearly as high. Pretty much all the stages I want are in Smash right now.

DLC Stage Packs

Want: 90%

If other Nintendo games like Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors did it, then why wouldn't Smash? Again, I'm more of a character person when it comes to Smash, but for the sake of completion, I will buy these anyway.

Nominations: Aeron x3, Andy (Advance Wars) x2

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
It seems like there's some confusion over the last of the concepts. I've seen ratings for any DLC stage packs at all, and a few for any packs that share a theme. Wasn't the original idea about returning stages divided into packs by the Smash game they were originally from?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Micaiah
Chance: .01%
We don't need 5 FE characters. Also, no one's voting for her.
Want: 0%
"There's already enough Fire Emblem crap in Smash Bros."

DLC Not Miiverse Stages

Stage Packs

Nominations:
Shy Guy x5 (Can someone just give him one nomination to get him out of the death zone)

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Moar FE:
Chance:.5%
I really doubt we will see a non-Roy newcomer.

Want: 80%
I'd honestly be overjoyed with a non-clone FE character. Also, I really don't care about over-representations of a series I like.

Stage Packs:
Double abstain. I'm not quite sure what we are rating here.

Non-Miiverse stages:
Chance: 90%
Adding only miiverse as a dlc stage would be ridiculous.

Want: 50%
Your reaction:
Yes, yes I know, more stages are batter. But I don't even use half of the ones we have on a regular basis! For the most part Temple, battlefields, fd and the animal crossing stages are enough for my buddies and I. I would prefer getting new characters far more.

Nominating Owain x5

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Triple Kill:
Micaiah:
Chance: 0% Another FE character
Want: 0% Another FE character!

DLC Stages
Chance: 95% Dreamland 64 is looking very likely with a music leak.
Want: 100% I'm never against new types of content

DLC Stage Packs
Chance: 75% It's something I could see them doing.
Want: 60% If it's a bundle, then I'm okay with it. If I have to buy a stage I want with stages I don't want, then it's not ideal.

Nominations: Andy x5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Micaiah:
Chance: 3%.
Want: 30%.

She missed her chance in Brawl I feel. Plus Ike hails from the same series of Fire Emblem games as her but represents both of them.
I'd prefer that any subsequent Fire Emblem characters (if any) either represent an untouched part of the series (Leif, Ephraim/Eirika, Lyn) or are recurring characters (Anna, Tiki).

Stage DLC Besides Miiverse:
Chance: 99.9%.
Want: 100%.

The second most important part of the game, I can't see them steadily adding characters and not a few stages. Also, I believe we already have evidence for Dreamland 64 for 3DS.
As for want, two words. Pirate Ship.

Stage DLC in Packs:
Chance: 50%.
Want: 50%.

Hard to say...we still don't really know the volume of the DLC we're getting, and I can't think of a obvious way to bundle stage DLC except for one new and one past stage.
As for want, it depends on what they put in those packs.

-----
Nominations:
Pirate Ship x2
Jill Valentine x3

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Excuse me?
Xenoblade Chronicles sold almost twice as much as Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Look it up.
Don't reply, Pacack. He is supposed to be banned. :ohwell:
Think about it.

EDIT: Disregarding that Shulk and Micaiah fighting over a "slot" is a pointlessly belligerent argument.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Micaiah

Chance: 5%

Well, she has been decently requested in the past. Indeed, she would've been a unique addition to the Smash Bros roster because unlike the other Fire Emblem reps, she was a magic user. Unfortunately, we now have Robin, who is meant to be the unique magic user among the current Fire Emblem reps. Just like what I said about Anna back on her rating day, I feel as though Fire Emblem isn't the kind of series that deserves more than 5 reps despite its popularity. With Roy on the way, I really don't see another Fire Emblem character being added after him. I should also add FE:Awakening received two reps because of its tremendous success; Radiant Dawn, on the other hand, wasn't exactly a high point for the franchise when it came to sales. I think Ike is the best we'll get to represent Radiant Dawn and that's that.

I never played Radiant Dawn, so I don't know a lot about her nor do I have a strong desire for her inclusion. My first Fire Emblem game was Awakening, so if I were to want another Fire Emblem rep, it would be from that game. In fact, Chrom was one of my most wanted characters back in the days prior to Smash 4's release, and there's still a very small part of me that wishes he was DLC after that brutal de-confirmation back in Robin's reveal trailer.

Non Miiverse DLC Stages

I don't see why they wouldn't do it. We already had the Dream Land 64 music found with the Ryu and Roy leak, strongly hinting that the Kirby stage from the N64 will return as DLC. Furthermore, with Ryu on the way, it makes complete sense to give him a new stage to accompany his inclusion. I mean, Ryu would look out of place on the roster if he didn't have his own stage, so that alone makes the whole non Miiverse DLC stages a guaranteed thing in the future.

Stages are an important part of the Smash Bros series, so I am all open for the possibility of more DLC stages not counting Miiverse. I'm especially open to introducing new DLC stages that can be tournament legal with no hazards because I think the current tournament legal stage roster is a bit small, but that's just me.

DLC Stage Packs

Chance: 95%

This is something that can very likely happen. They will already release a new stage with a new DLC fighter that comes from a completely different franchise, so if they want to add stages from already existing franchises on the Smash roster, then DLC packs is the way to go.

Again, I'm all up for this. The more stages on the roster, the better.

Nominations:

Jean Descole (Professor Layton): x4
Gallade (Pokemon): x1

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Michiah:

Chance: 10%
There's a lot of people against Roy re-joining because of "too much representation", so there won't be much in terms of support for her and seeing how she's only ever had one sticker and no trophies to represent her, it's safe to assume that Sakurai cares very little for her.

I've read that she was a Mary Sue. If so she could probably teach Zelda a thing or two about using magic.

Non-Miiverse DLC stages:

Chance: 99%
I thought we already did this... What gives? Have I gone insane?

I want New Pork City back, a stage where it constantly rains, a snow stage, another city themed stage, a stage that resembles Smash run( exclusively for the Wii U, plus it needs to have random enemies pop up), and another stage with a stage boss that actually fights like a real smash bros. boss.

Stage DLC bundle:

Chance: 99%
If multiple stages are confirmed, this will definitely happen.

Depends on the stages we get, and if it's worth the money.

Nomination: Sora x5

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Professor Layton - 90%
4: Chibi Robo - 65%

5: Rayman - 60%
6: Snake - 55%
7: Inkling - 50%
8: Sceptile - 45%
8: Krystal - 45%
9: Paper Mario: 44.5%

10: Dixie Kong - 43%
11: Wonder Red - 40%
12: Impa - 40.5%
13: Bayonetta - 35%
13: Simon Belmont - 35%
14: Cross - 35.7%

15: Elma - 35.3%
16: Ice Climbers - 30%
16: Captain Toad - 30%
17: Toon Zelda - 29.3%

18: Chorus Kids - 27.5%
19: Magolor - 25%
20: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
21: Spyro - 25.3%
22: Anna - 23%
23: Ivysaur - 23.7%
24: Jibanyan - 22%
25: Squirtle - 22.5%
26: Quote - 21.5%
27: Phoenix Wright - 20%
27: Shovel Knight - 20%
28: Shantae - 20.5%
29: Tetra - 20.3%

30: Micaiah - 15%
31: 9-Volt - 10%
31: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
32: Lip - 10.5%
33: Geno - 7%
34: Young Link - 6.3%
35: KOS-MOS - 5%
35: Ray - 5%
35: Pichu - 5%
36: Daisy - 5.7%
37: Ridley - 5.5%
38: Monita - 3%

Character Want Ratings

1: Professor Layton - 100%
1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Bayonetta - 95.3%
3: Simon Belmont - 90.5%
3: Sceptile - 90.5%
4: Shantae - 87%
5: Wonder Red - 86.5%

6: Snake - 85%
6: Impa - 85%
7: Magolor - 85.5%

8: Anna - 80%
8: Ice Climbers - 80%
9: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
10: Jibanyan - 69.7%
11: Chibi Robo - 60%
11: Ryu - 60%
11: Paper Mario: 60%
12: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
13: Phoenix Wright - 55%
14: Ridley - 50%
15: Inkling - 30%
16: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

17: Rayman - 25%
18: Cross - 25.7%

19: Elma - 23%
19: Quote - 23%
20: Krystal - 20%
21: Dixie Kong - 20%
21: Toon Zelda - 20%
22: Tetra - 20.5%

23: Squirtle - 10.7%
23: Ivysaur - 10.7%
24: Micaiah - 10.5%
24: Geno - 10.5%
24: Roy - 10.5%
25: Spyro - 7%
26: Young Link - 5%
27: Lip - 5.7%

28: Captain Toad - 5.5%
29: Ray - 4.5%
30: KOS-MOS - 3%

31: 9-Volt - 3.5%
32: Monita - 1%
32: Pichu - 1%
32: Daisy - 1%

Concept Chance Ratings

1: Concept: DLC Stages/Themed Stage Packs - 99.5%
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 90.5%
2: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
3: 7+ DLC Characters - 80.7%
4: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%
5: R.O.B. Eyes Glitch Fix - 50%
6: DLC Music Packs - 50.5%
7: New Palutena's Guidance Conversations - 45%
7: Rhythm Heaven Character - 45%

Concept Want Ratings

1: Concept: DLC Stages/Themed Stage Packs - 100%
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 100%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: New Palutena's Guidance Conversations - 90%
3: R.O.B. Eyes Glitch Fix - 75%
4: DLC Music Packs - 65%
5: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%
6: 7+ DLC Characters - 45%
7: Rhythm Heaven Character - 40.3%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Mach Rider
Dark Samus
Viridi
Zael

Abtsains (Indifference)

Ninten
B.B. Bandit Trio
Sorry, only nomming today. Many other users have contributed thoughts in line with my beliefs, so I feel no need to contribute redundancies here. Besides, I have about two few things in relation to this game to announce soon. So I think I'll save my breath for the E3 discussion that are coming up.

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x2
*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x1

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Three times the charm, eh?

Micaiah:

Chance: 2%
I like the character, but her time had passed and she lacked the support to be noticed.

Want: 40%

A Light Mage wouldn't hurt, even if I'd prefer a ton of magicians over her.

Non-Miiverse stage:

Chance: 80%

"Gimme gimme gimme!"

-Said every fan ever

Sexy Silvia: "Just got for it!"

Stage Pack DLC:

What's really stoping them from doing it so soon. Packs are a must in this day and age.

All the dongs would expand in my house if this where to happen.

Nominate Style Savvy x 5

And @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice , I've been noticing that you were intentionally leaving Style Savvy out of the Nomination List when I had been giving her x5 ratings since Wednesday. What really gives? The franchise is selling well and she's still has low of a chance as say Bubsy (Who is on the list). :glare:

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Micaiah

Chance: 3% - I don't really feel 100% we will get Roy, might be some type of fluke. But I really don't think she will be playable now that she didn't make the main roster. When we first started speculating I thought it was Marth, Ike, Micaiah, and Robin/Chrom. Bur that wasn't the case.

Want: 100% Look, Radiant Dawn is my favorite Fire Emblem game, and I love mage characters. Robin still uses a sword, while Micaiah wouldn't. I think with her healing abilities she would still make for a cool character. Sure she got overshadowed by Ike, but I like both characters. Micaiah is the 2nd best thing, since Illyanna my fave FE character will never appear at all in Smash. And yeah I get it, "NO MOAR FE CHARACTERS!!!" But even though Roy was my main back in the day, I'd chose Micaiah over him in a heart beat. She's a much more interesting character.

Oh, and to the person who said she's worst lord, she isn't. Chrom by far is the worst. A boring and brainless character.

The other two topics: Abstain.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Micaiah
Chances: 5%
She actually was requested a bit in the past when Radiant Dawn was the new Fire Emblem game. She and obviously Ike were I think the top two picks during pre-Brawl speculation period. We of course instead got Ike and not her. She would've been the first female character from Fire Emblem to get in Smash Bros, but alas Lucina took that title away from her and Radiant Dawn's time since then has passed. She would've been a unique addition it woul be another magic user combo that we could've got, but that role is already filled with Robin this time around. If we were to get a new Fire Emblem character it'd be someone from the newer game.

This is one of theses series that I think it didn't need that much representation. Yes, Fire Emblem is getting popular, but is it really that popular to warrant 6 reps if we're getting Roy back? The fact that other franchises that's been around for along time like Donkey Kong only got 2 characters and Legend of Zelda still got the same characters since Melee and another version of Link since then but yet didn't even get a newcomer. I say those franchises need to get taken care of first before we get another newcomer from Fire Emblem, even if it's DLC. There are even franchises out there that's never been in Smash Bros that's need more and even deserve representation than Fire Emblem to get another newcomer. The Fire Emblem roster is fine as far as I'm concerned.

Yes! Been waiting for this!
Non-Mii Verse Stages
Chances: 100%
It's pretty much confirmed not only are we getting just characters but, were also getting more stages as well. I could think of some games that could make great as stages. Though I'm not going to list them, because it would be a long post. Even though I've wanted this for so long but I'm tired.

Just give me a 64, Brawl, and Melee Pack of returning stages and more newer ones and DLC would just be golden to me.
Nominations: Prince Fluff x2

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, the concept of a Style Savvy character is on the nomination list.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan That's downright false, Style Savvy is on the nominations list at x18

Micaiah
First let's count all the obstacles:
1. Hails from one of the worst selling FE titles.
2. Said title is already well represented by Ike.
3. Said title is already eight years old, kind of forgotten and no longer relevant to current FE games.
4. Speaking of relevance, Fire Emblem If is on the way and IS would push for a rep from that game if given the chance.
5. We already have a white-haired female magic using FE character on the roster, it might make Micaiah feel unnecessary.
6. Is never seen in polls and is probably doing horrible on the ballot.
7. We may already have five FE characters in the game and it's starting to cause a bit of a backlash among fans.
Chance: 0% (rounded dawn)
Want: 50% - I have love/hate view of this character.

Non-Miiverse DLC stage
Chance: 90% - Almost a given.

DLC Stage packs
Chance: 10% - I imangine were only going to get one new stage at a time.

Nominations: Aqua x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

MAY TAKE AWHILE

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Micaiaiaiiaiah or however it's spelt:
Chance: 5%
Like everyone said, FE is represented enough already, if not over-represented. Other than kicking out someone from that (in a later game ofc) or adding Roy, I don't think there will be any more changes.

Like again, don't know who she is. But if I were to rate, I would go as much as the chance. Since I'm getting a bit biased on the representation case.

Non Memeverse Stage:
Rather likely. Since we have costumes, characters, the only thing a DLC can be made for is perhaps Stages. (Or Game modes or idk)

Since I'm from a poor family who can only barely try 64 and 1/4 to 1/3 speed Melee and only have bought the 3DS version so far, I'm probably not able to buy any DLCs. So if anything, I'll just snatch Lucas (and Wolf if made DLC) and then stop.

Stage Pack:
Chance: 55%
Rated it slightly lower than Stage DLCs, since I don't think there are too much to be made into packs.

If this happens, it will at most be a remake of all old stages, or some upcoming-game-advertisement that costs much more than I can pay.

See above.

Nominations:
Bomberman x4
Slippy Toad x1

----
EDIT: Oh right I was slightly late because I took time thinking xd

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Ok, can Shy Guy just be given a free extra nomination? It's at 14, and... come on. Shy Guy is literally right on the edge of the death zone.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
MICAIAH
CHANCE: 3.13%
WANT: 24.55%

NON-MIIVERSE DLC STAGE
CHANCE: 89.66%
WANT: 96.44%

DLC STAGE PACK
CHANCE: 54.96%
WANT: 83.78%
Here are the results now we can finally start E3 Week. Please vote on your top 3 overrated and underrated characters. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan That's downright false, Style Savvy is on the nominations list at x18

Micaiah
First let's count all the obstacles:
1. Hails from one of the worst selling FE titles.
2. Said title is already well represented by Ike.
3. Said title is already eight years old, kind of forgotten and no longer relevant to current FE games.
4. Speaking of relevance, Fire Emblem If is on the way and IS would push for a rep from that game if given the chance.
5. We already have a white-haired female magic using FE character on the roster, it might make Micaiah feel unnecessary.
6. Is never seen in polls and is probably doing horrible on the ballot.
7. We may already have five FE characters in the game and it's starting to cause a bit of a backlash among fans.
Chance: 0% (rounded dawn)
Want: 50% - I have love/hate view of this character.

Non-Miiverse DLC stage
Chance: 90% - Almost a given.

DLC Stage packs
Chance: 10% - I imangine were only going to get one new stage at a time.

Nominations: Aqua x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

MAY TAKE AWHILE
So it's labeled as a concept, eh? No matter why I couldn't see it at first and it's really there (Makes sense given the controversy over the character's canon name in general). Apologies for the false accusations. :laugh:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Just to let all you know, I won't be handing out the extra nominations for Micaiah until they're actually usable. I won't forget about it, don't worry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom