• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
Daisy:
Chance: 10%
While Daisy is popular, Nintendo seems to hate her. She gets 5% for the ballot, plus an extra 5% for being from an already represented Nintendo franchise and being nowhere near obscure.
Want: 45%
While I think that she has a lot of potential to be super neato, there's a bunch of other characters I'd rather be DLC instead.

Ninten Prediction: 6%
Nintendo clearly hates Mother, an obvious hyperbole, and I don't think that they'd subscribe to the belief of 'better late than never' in this case. As stubborn as Mother's fanbase is (which I say with the utmost respect, you guys are awesome), I don't think they'd be able to win this battle, even with the ballot.
But I've been wrong before, so 6%

Nomination:
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x5

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Daisy
She somewhat a requested character but I just don't see her happening. I think Skaurai expect more out of a Mario character because it is one of Nintendo's top main franchises.
:4mario:,:4luigi:,:4peach:, and :4bowser: are the main four characters that show up in every Mario game so of course they'd be the top ones to put in Smash.
:rosalina: comes from the most critically acclaimed Mario game that people have seen in years. It's still one of the top Mario games that people put on their favorite Mario games. Also believe it or not Rosalina is actually more popular than both Waluigi and Daisy combined. She is also one of the few Charcater developed Mario characters out there.
:4bowserjr:/:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:, and :4ludwig: come from Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Bros 3 and the New Super Mario Bros spinoff games and have become recently popular over the years sight these platform games.
:4drmario: While people have hate with this character in Smash he is one of the few puzzle games that acutally started the puzzle Mario games even though we haven't had one in a while up until recent.
:4yoshi: Yoshi is a character that's been there almost since the beginning. He s the character that strarted the Mario spinoff games
There is a reason why most of the Mario characters are on this roster this time. Sakuari more than likely think highly of the Mario franchise when picking characters from this franchise.

Want: Abstain
With all of this said I don't think we're going to get a Mario character. Do we really need a Mario character to represent for the Party or Sports spinoff games. Games that people don't really care all that much about, and games that we only get whenever a new console is here. The Party and Sport games only come out every blue moon. I don't think a moveset for Daisy would be all that interesting I have yet to even see a moveset from fans that she would even be interesting. Really she is fine being a Peach color swap.

Nintendy Prediction:
Who? I may have to look up this character.
Nomination: Professor Layton x2

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Daisy

Chance: 15%

Daisy is more than just a colour swap for Peach but I really can't see much use for her. The argument is that she can play as a type of "sports" character instead of a normal Princess like Peach. I'm honestly not sure what she can do... and honestly, Daisy isn't much relevant in the Mario series anymore. She is a spin off character nowadays and has only appeared in Mario kart, golf, tennis, sluggers, and the like. I'm not saying she WOULDN'T be a good choice, but there are just better options out there. I really don't want to piss off Daisy supporters with my post. I will be reasonable and give her a low chance simply because of her appearances in meager Mario games. Daisy could probably work as an alt for Peach AT BEST. I would like to see Sakurai at least implement her as an alt, even if she has to be an exact Peach clone.

Want: 10%

Daisy is a small choice as another mario representative. I would like to see King Boo, Waluigi, professor e gadd, or someone else. Daisy has a large fanbase but I can't see her getting in and this is just my opinion so I don't mean to piss anybody off. Everyone knows that gamefaqs has Daisy threads by the same troll, and that paints a bad representation of her. I actually find the Daisy thread on here rather nice.

Nominations: KOS-MOS X5

Troykv

Smash Master
Daisy

Chance: 15%

Daisy is more than just a colour swap for Peach but I really can't see much use for her. The argument is that she can play as a type of "sports" character instead of a normal Princess like Peach. I'm honestly not sure what she can do... and honestly, Daisy isn't much relevant in the Mario series anymore. She is a spin off character nowadays and has only appeared in Mario kart, golf, tennis, sluggers, and the like. I'm not saying she WOULDN'T be a good choice, but there are just better options out there. I really don't want to piss off Daisy supporters with my post. I will be reasonable and give her a low chance simply because of her appearances in meager Mario games. Daisy could probably work as an alt for Peach AT BEST. I would like to see Sakurai at least implement her as an alt, even if she has to be an exact Peach clone.

Daisy is a small choice as another mario representative. I would like to see King Boo, Waluigi, professor e gadd, or someone else. Daisy has a large fanbase but I can't see her getting in and this is just my opinion so I don't mean to piss anybody off. Everyone knows that gamefaqs has Daisy threads by the same troll, and that paints a bad representation of her. I actually find the Daisy thread on here rather nice.

Nominations: KOS-MOS X5

She needs to do something in the non-party/sports games... That will finally give her something to work.

I'm not exactly a supporter, but I too find that thread funny and nice...

Mmm... For the KOS-MOS's turn left like a week... I really want to see what do you say in her day

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
  • A space marine and a spiky blonde-haired swordsman, both of which have almost no relation to Nintendo.
  • Licensing Hell Incarnate aka Sora.
  • A former PlayStation icon whose heyday is long over, and another who isn't even the poster child of his own series anymore on top of never being very popular in Japan.
  • A tag-team of two characters that have almost nothing to do with each other aside from originating from the same game.
  • Brash the Friggin' Bear.
  • Primid.
  • Sandbag.
Yeah, the previous RTC thread was very bizarre at times.
A space marine with almost no relationship to Nintendo. Who in their right hand mind would nominate something like that?
Runs away.

Daisy
Chance: 20% - Not much to say, she definitely has some popularity but I feel she'd be more suitable as an Alt costume.
Want: 40% - I may warm up to her.

Ninten prediction: 3%

Nominations: DLC Music Pack x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
DAISY
CHANCE: 21.08%
WANT: 41.44%
I actually think Daisy managed to do rather well. Next up we're rating Ness...I mean Ninten. Also please predict what score Geno will get tomorrow.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Roy C 85% W 30% (opinion has now changed to 0% want)
Ridley C 5% W 70%
Chorus Kiddos C 17% W 10%
Magolor C 23% W 100%
Midna and inferior Star Wolf C 0% W 0%
Ray C 10% W 20%
Tetra C 15% W 40%
Pichu C 45% W 90%
Ryu C 75% W 5%
Daisy C 15% W2%
Dlccostumes C 75% W 90%

Chance: 10% He'd be a third Mother rep, which, while possible in part due to KI and FE, is still unlikely, is nearly identical to Ness, and his game was never released stateside. He'd probably end up being a clone too, which ups his chances a bit, but that's all he's got going for him.
Want: 30% I don't want him but I wouldn't be opposed to him either.
Nominations: x 5 Dark Matter (Kirby) (do these nominations count or do they have to be characters already nominated?)
Predictions: Geno 7% chance 60% want (this doesn't reflect my opinion)

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Ninten

Chance: 2%
Want: 2%
Ninten looks far too much like Ness for me to consider a candidate, too much so for me to even consider him likely as a costume. Also Mother already has 2 characters, a franchise that is finished and is mostly japan exclusive should not have three characters.

nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

prediction Geno: 2.34%

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
Ninten(do-esn't want to acknowledge this character.)
Chance: 20%. While he does have a lot of support in Japan and in the states, Nintendo really has given up on this guy. His design would be easy to make, though. Also, this doesn't really seem like an "E3" character. This meas a character announced to build (keyword) tons of hype.
Want: 85%. His moveset would be sort of different from the two existing EB characters, which is why I want him in. He could use PK Beam, Brainshock, Hypnosis, etc.

Geno Prediction: 24%.

Nominations: Andy x5.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Ninten
Chance: 5%
With Lucas on the way as DLC I don't think we would most likely get another Mother Rep what's more is that his game never came out in the west and is overall obscured sad to see very little support for the guy. To stick an even bigger nail in to the coffin is that people always mistake him for Ness. But this have been pulled off and still work.

Want 85%
I am a big fan of retro games I loved his story and him as a character although he may be very similar to Ness he is his own character. he was the original and people don't give him enough credit where it is due with out ninten there is no mother 2 and 3 the least I want out of this is an alt for Ness.

Predictions
29% Geno
(I see people Over rating him and some who will give him low scores I just finished SMRPG he was the "battle mage" of the group he was cool I guess)

Nomination
Concept: 3rd party 2nds x5

D

Deleted member

Ninten

Chance: 12%

+ The original Mother protagonist can be an easy clone of Ness or Lucas.
+ Sakurai is a fan of the Mother series (:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight: possible Sakurai bias:4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:).
-- Last time I checked, he's not very highly requested, even among the Mother fanbase.

Want: 50%

I'm satisfied with Ness and Lucas, but a third Mother rep doesn't hurt.

Prediction: Geno - 5%

A Square Enix character who is neither exceptionally iconic (Black Mage, Slime) nor very recent (Agnes Oblige).

Nomination: Zael x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Chance: 0%
Ness is already a playable character, he's not going to be added to DLC because no body will buy what they already have!

oh wait a sec...

Ninten

Chance: 1%
Might as well be 0%...
He's got a similar situation to sceptile, except Ninten doesn't nearly have the fan support or popularity behind him that Sceptile has, nor is he from a major franchise either. In fact the Mother series seems to be 'finished' as it were, not very likely to have a future. Adding two characters from this series for DLC isn't exactly the best decision, especially since most people outside of Japan won't know who he is or will be put off by having a second 'Ness.' And with Lucas pretty much being the final nod to the Mother series (as well as having vet status so he'll still sell as DLC) Ninten's most likely not going to happen at all...at the very most maybe an alternate for Ness, but not as his own stand alone character...

For the next game he might have a better chance for 'old time's' sake as it were but not as DLC...

----

Want: 1%
I'm quite content with what the series has in Smash as it is, sure he'd be the last major character of the series added but at the same time...I don't really see any appeal in a character that greatly resembles another character in the game...especially from a series that I am only really familiar with because of Smash...I have played a bit of Earthbound but I did not find the game all that enjoyable to be honest...(maybe I'll have a different opinion if I try it again, but I'm not entirely enthusiastic about it)...

----

Prediction: 4.5%
Geno
Super Mario RPG character that has since fallen into oblivion...Let's not forget people that he is owned by Square Enix...making him third party...I can see a Final Fantasy rep such as the Black Mage getting in before him when it comes to Square Enix...

----

Nominations:
Dark Samus x5
aka NOT Ness

Last edited:

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
Ninten:
Chances: 10%
He's incredibly visually similar to Ness, is from a game never localized, and a third rep for a finished series. Would also likely be a clone, which I want to believe that Sakurai would avoid with Newcomer DLC.
+5% for ballot, +5% for being an easy to make fighter (a clone), from a franchise with rabid enthusiastic fans, and from a franchise already represented in smash
I have zero attachment to Mother and would rather nearly any other character get in.
+10% for "nearly any other" and not "any other". There are much, much worse choices.

Geno:
Chances: 15%

Nomination:
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Ninten Chance:
5%
The only good thing I can really see for Ninten here is that he would be an easy to make clone.
The problem though, is that he's not highly requested at all for Sakurai to consider him, and there's very little to go with upcoming Nintendo games and with the dead future of the Mother franchise that gives Ninten a possible shot for him to be a pre-ballot candidate. (We'd get a Mother 3 remake before a trilogy happens, but even that's a bit unlikely.) He has a small shot in getting in as much as I would like to see more Mother character representation.

Ninten Want:
40% Would like to see all 3 protagonist go together, but I highly prefer Masked Man to be the 3rd character for the Mother series.

Geno Prediction:
7.32%
Like I said yesterday, only with a new prediction percentage.

Nominations:
x5 Young Link

Troykv

Smash Master
Ninten (the guy that look-a-like Ness)

Well... this guy is the protagonist of a niche japan-only game (this one in particular is most knowly that other japan-only... but still a little bit oscure)... with his look probably be a clone of Ness (in his look al least)... But I give a extra push because Sakurai probably loves this franchise.

Want: 35%

Eh... He looks A LOT like Ness (or Ness looks a lot like Ninten xD)... The rest I'm neutral.

Predictions: Geno

Chance: 12%
Want: 40%

Nominations:

Micaiah x3
Tiki x1
Kos-mos x1

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
not-Ness:

Nope, not seeing this one happening at all.
Yeah, everyone hates the reps argument, but Mother really only has 3 games, and has been officially declared dead. Ninten could be an easy clone of Ness or Lucas, but is he really not important enough? He's been in a grand total of one game. True, we made the same arguments about Daisy, but she's got a good 51 games behind her and was playable in 42 of them. That's a bit more.
Honestly, it would have been nice to see Ness have a Ninten alternate, but I think that's the only chance he had. He's Japan-exclusive, a one-game-wonder, and not really requested by the fanbase as much as Lucas was - and now that Lucas is in, I don't see too much more Mother DLC coming. A huge series like Mario or Pokémon I could see getting multiple DLC characters. A 3 game series, only one of which made it out of Japan, and has been confirmed dead since 06? Unlikely.
Want: 0%
[puts up flame shield] I still think Lucas and Ness are a little too close for comfort, considering I can't play either to save my life, so I never really got into the minutiae of their respective differences. I don't need a third Ness semi-clone here for the same reasons I'm annoyed about getting a third Marth semi-clone.
Prediction: Another third-party everyone tries to pretend isn't - 9.0%

Nomination: Do Squirtle and Ivysaur ratings on the same day x5
Squirtle x3
Ivysaur x2​

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sing a melody, simple as can be. Lift up your voices... whuzzat? It's Ninten time?

Ninten

Chance: 6%
As much as it pains me to say this, but the Mother game and it's characters weren't that memorable to the fans. Maybe it's because of the game had some is with the random enemy encounters (which would be solved in Earthbound) or because it's plot would be consider dated if any fan were to take a look at it from a critical perspective. Ninten himself suffers from the issue from looking TOO similar to Ness and has less differences that a certain princess we had done rating. The fact that there's more demand for Earthbound characters (Poo, Palua, ect.) and Mother 3 characters (Porky, Masked Man, ect.) over him shows that not many people would want to have the original Mother star in Smash. Maybe there's going to be a way where he can be redesigned to look different, but it wouldn't matter since most Mother fans would rather pretend that the first game never happened.

I personally loved the game for what it is despite its flaws or unremarkable characters, it was basically my first exposure to the Mother series since I was in grade school. Give him some techniques like the 4-D Slip, PK Life Up, PK Beam, and other more defensive PSI abilities so that he can be a bit different from his more famous successor. Main reasons why he's low is because I'd rather have an antagonist fro the series join the battle like that fat **** from Earthbound and Mother 3.

Geno Prediction: 6%
Square This board is going to have a field day with this one soon.

Nomination:
Monita x5

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
YAY!!! I am so glad to have extra nominations!

NInten:

Chance: 5%

Nominations

Monita x 10 (yay for extra nominations)

Geno Prediction: 7%

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Ninten:
Chance: .1%
We already have ness+ another earthbound character as DLC. Sorry.

I'm completely indifferent.

Nominating 6+ DLC characters x4
KOS-MOS x1

Last edited:

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
Sora is far from a Licencing hell dude.
Last time I checked, nobody knew if Disney, Square Enix, or both owned him, so while it can't be definitively said that he is licensing hell, it can't be said that he's not. I might be wrong about that, though.
I think that it was mostly an oversimplification of a character for comedic effect, anyways.

D

Deleted member

Ninten appears to be of 3 Mother/Earthbound protagonists... consisting of :4ness: :4lucas: :?:
He is alot similar in appearance to Ness however, and like peeps said he isn't SO popular.
So chances are slim, and i think that i border inbetween kinda want and dont.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Ninten
Chance- 3%
Yeah, I get the idea… complete the trio… but I mean, come on. We already need DLC just to get Lucas back. I'm not seeing us getting an unnecessary additional rep that looks so similar to Ness and doesn't have much popularity.
Want- 5%
Complete the trio, I guess? Alt costume would work better. Frankly, Mother just doesn't deserve three reps (not to say that other games with three reps do)

Geno Predictions- 14%
Nominations:
Crono x5

StormC

Smash Hero
1. K. Rool: 75%/100%
2. Banjo-Kazooie: 10%/70%
3. Isaac: 60%/40%
4. Bandana Dee: 50%/25%
5. Captain Toad: 25%/15%
6. Krystal: 25%/15%
7. Dixie Kong: 50%/50%
8. Impa: 50%/50%
9. Shantae: 15%/40%
10. Inklings: 55%/40%
11. Rayman: 30%/40%
12. Snake: 40%/70%
13. Wolf: 85%/65%
14. Shovel Knight: 20%/40%
15. Quote: 15%/45%
16. Ice Climbers: 10%/35%
17. Sceptile: 20%/50%
18. Wonder Red: 20%/35%
19. Promoted NPCs: 5%/Abstain
20. Henry Fleming: 15%/15%
21: Paper Mario: 30%/20%
22. Roy: 95%/0%
23. Ridley: 5%/80%
24. Chorus Kids: 25%/35%
25. DLC Alternate Costumes: 75%/75%
26. Magalor: 15%/30%
27. Midna/Link: 1%/5%
28. Ray: 20%/35%
29. Tetra: 20%/20%
30. Pichu: 15%/0%
31. Ryu: 90%/30%
32. Phoenix Wright: 15%/55%
33. Lip: 15%/35%
34. Simon Belmont: 5%/30%
35. Daisy: 15%/0%

Chance: 1%. Ninten defines obscure. Having virtually no physical traits to differentiate himself from Ness and being in the least popular game of a cult series... it's just not happening. I'd give him a 0 right out, honestly, but I would only reserve that for a character being excluded from the final product.

Want: 10%. Ninten is cute, but he has nothing to offer as a fighter and Ness and Lucas suffice as MOTHER representation.

5x Beast Ganon
Geno prediction: 10%

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Ninten

With everything that had to happen to simply have Lucas return, and now we are expecting another Mother character to appear? Besides, Porky, Masked Man and Ness's friends tend to trump him in popularity.

Want: 0%
Mother with two characters is perfect especially since the series is confirmed to be over. He's simply too similar to Ness for my liking (sure, you could mention :4pit: & :4darkpit: but you get the point.)

Nominations:
Monita x5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
It's a real risk, being the protagonist who begins a series. Sometimes you become an icon, a character remembered far longer even after your series has moved on. Other times, though, your successors are the ones that become the icons.

@ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice , do me a favor and only count the first parts of these.

--

Ninten

Chance:
As Full Character: 3%
As Ness Alt: 25%

The main character of Mother 1, Ninten is...an unusual case. On one hand, his psychic powers--and those of his allies--differ a little from what Ness uses in Smash, with moves such as PK Beam, Telepathy, and 4th-Dimension Slip. Meanwhile, Sakurai seems to have a soft spot for the Mother series, as seen with Ness sneaking into a roster of 12 in the first Smash, Lucas joining in Brawl, and the latter now set to be the second DLC character for the newest games. Could "Sakurai bias" give Ninten an inside track to getting in as well?

...Is what one might say if there weren't so many problems with that. First of all, since Mother 1 never left Japan, Ninten is basically an unknown entity for all but the dedicated fans. If Sakurai balked on Takamaru for being relatively unknown, how likely is he to give the OK for a character that is less known? Beyond that, there's also the serious lack of ballot support, leaving Ninten nigh-zero chance to get in via nomination on top of the low chance of Sakurai pushing for him. He doesn't even have that much uniqueness going for him, still being similar to Ness in appearance and abilities, to where it'd be difficult to make him unique without making some serious reaches.

And for all others have used the "easy clone" argument...we've seen how little the fanbase likes clones. I think it's safe to say a clone wouldn't sell nearly as well as a fully unique character.

Ninten's similarity to his successor does open up a different option, though: having him be an alternate costume set for Ness, in the vein of Alph or the Koopalings. This option might actually work pretty well...if the dev team considers it. With how obscure Mother 1 has become and how people aren't exactly clamoring for Ninten to show up in any form, he's likely too much of an afterthought to even be an alt.

Want:
As Full Character: 12%
As Ness Alt: 35%

As a semi-clone with a couple of those different powers, I'd be very mildly intrigued. As a clone, I feel like he'd be completely unnecessary. As an alt, he'd actually be kinda cool...but there are so many other alts or costumes I'm more interested in that he gets kicked down the list.

Geno Prediction: 3.25%
Something tells me the Chance ratings'll be relatively realistic for this one. It's the Want ratings that are more interesting in this case, anyway.

Nominations:
I'm feeling a little musical.

DLC Music Pack x4
Concept: Alpha-Form Stages x1

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Last time I checked, nobody knew if Disney, Square Enix, or both owned him, so while it can't be definitively said that he is licensing hell, it can't be said that he's not. I might be wrong about that, though.
I think that it was mostly an oversimplification of a character for comedic effect, anyways.
Actually I have some evidence that makes me believe that Disney is the legitimate owner of Sora and the KH franchise. A while back, Disney made game called Kingdom Hearts V-cast. This game was made without any involvement from Square Enix and didn't feature any of their characters. If you add this with the " © Disney Developed by SQUARE ENIX" statement that is shown on the official webpage of every Kingdom Hearts game made by SE, and it's easy to come to the conclusion that this is a franchise that Disney only allows SE to make. Here's the game I'm referring to: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_V_CAST

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ninten.

Chances: 1%
Lucky it isn't a zero. But Lucas at this point is only other Mother character we need. Ninten is pretty much the least popular protagonist and hurts that he looks similar to Ness.

It would be a 99% IMO if Ness took his clothes and bandana as an alternate costume. Outside of that, nope.

Geno (really?): 37%

Starman x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Ninten prediction: 0.25%
He could complete a Mother protagonists triangle and easy to make as a clone... but the positives stop here. His demand is extremely niche and it's just not the kind of character you'd put as DLC. Compared to an Alph-like alternate character for Ness, it's probably not worth it. As a separate character he really only makes sense for the initial roster... and considering Lucas didn't manage to be on the base game :rolleyes:

Ninten want: 0.8%
Not interested at all. You can argue he could be unique by having a moveset based on the non-offensive moves he uses in his game... but Ness and Lucas both have a very similar moveset in their respective games, and you know what? They don't use them, instead using moves originally used by their teammates, because they're offensive moves which are more easily adaptable to a fighting game. If the "support based moveset" was explored then it would have been done when Ness was introduced in Smash 64. Also I don't want yet a third character who uses a concept already used twice by two other characters. If I had to complete the Mother protagonists triangle I'd made Ninten an Alph-like costume for Ness considering both look very similar, and if I had to add another Mother character then I'd rather have Porky.

Geno prediction: 8.48%
His supporters will inflate his chances above the 0-5% range similar to what happened with Shantae I guess.

Nominating: since "DLC characters get custom moves" apparently hasn't been secured to not happen during this weekend no matter what (which is fine) then I'll continue to make it outnominated by other characters. I'm too excited for this day to let it happen without me!
Playable newcomer: KOS-MOS x3
Playable newcomer: Elma x2

@ Delzethin Delzethin Battlefield mode stages in an awesome concept I'm really interested in rating! I'll help you nominating it whenever the "DLC characters get custom moves" day is set to happen :pimp:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna give my say on Geno right now because why not. Others are doin it so... lets go.

Chances are quite high. Requested since the very early days of Smash Bros! And very high at that.

Do i wanna see Geno... kinda.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Ninten
As his own character, his chances are slim to none, but his chances are more like 90% for being an alt of Ness.

As his own character, as an alt 50%.

Predictions: Geno 5%

Nominations: BB bandit trio X5.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Ninten

Chance and Want 1%
I think Earthbound/Mother is perfectly celebrated with the return of :4lucas:, not to mention there's the throwbacks to the series origins with the Devil Car and the Magicant stage. Ninten would be better off as a palette swap or alternate costume for Ness, given their similarities.

And tomorrow, Geno. Prediction: 7.49%

Last edited:
Top Bottom