• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

StormC

Smash Hero
Also I forgot to vote. 5x vote for beast Ganon, please. (Can we vote for the same character throughout multiple days?)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

K. Rool
Day missed. Absent.

Banjo-Kazooie
Chance: 9%, Want: 85%

Isaac
Chance: 55%, Want: 75%

Bandana Dee
Chance: 40%, Want: 100%

Captain Toad
Chance: 45%, Want: 100%

Krystal
Chance: 25%, Want: 50%

Dixie Kong
Chance: 66%, Want: 100%

Impa
Chance: 28%, Want: 100%

Shantae
Chance: 1%, Want: 5%

Inklings
Chance: 62%, Want: 70%

Rayman
Chance: 33%, Want: 90%

:snake:
Day missed. Whoops.

:wolf:
Chance: 100%, Want: 80%

Shovel Knight
Chance: 0.3%, Want: 0%

Chance: 0.5%, Want: 3%

:popo:
Chance: 5%, Want: 10%

Sceptile
Chance: 20%, Want: 55%

Wonder Red
Chance: 15%, Want: 68%

Promoted NPCs
Chance: 25%, Want: 100%

Henry Fleming:
Day missed.

Paper Mario
Chance: 30%, Want: 75%

:roypm:
Chance: 99%, Want: 80%

RIDLEY
Chance: 5%, Want: 48%

Chorus Men
Chance: 9%, Want: 0%

DLC Costumes
Chance: 45%, Want: 50%

Magolor
Chance: 2%, Want: 2%

Midna (and Wolf Link)
Chance: 4%, Want: 30%

Ray MK#
Chance: 8%, Want: 23%

Tetra
Chance: 20%, Want: 25%

:pichumelee:
Chance: 45%, Want: 85%

Ryu
Chance: 99%, Want: 60%

Phoenix Wright
Day missed

Lip
Chance: 5%, Want: 35%

Simon Belmont
Chance: 2%
Simon's look is ever changing, he's not that well requested as third parties go AND it's ****ing Konami. Konami are the worst. Just ask any Bomberman fan. Or Silent Hill fan of late. Or any Castlevania fan for that matter. Long story short; they're terrible and they constantly try to win a one downsmanship with themselves.

Want: 30%
I'm fairly neutral on Simon, as Bomberman is my 'Konami' character of choice but I do like the Castlevania series.

Daisy prediction: 9%

Nomination:
Vaati X 5

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You would rather have a random boring enemy than a legitimate character that is a clone so didnt take much time?

Alrighty then.
People would rather take anything than Dark Pit. I would take another Fox clone over Dar Pit

Amiiben

Smash Cadet
  • Simon Belmont. chance:0% Konami is done with the gaming market Want:10% I really don't care for Castlevania​
  • Nominations: Mallo(Pushmo) X5​

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Simon Belmont
Chance: 0%
Still think the chances of an additional third party character are incredibly slim. Add to that Castlevania and Konami's recently downfall, and I just don't see it happening. While Snake's chances are slim, if we are to get another Konami rep, it'd likely be him, despite all the things he has going against him.

Want: 1%
Would ahve given a bit more a few weeks ago, but with Konami quickly becoming public enemy number 1, I don't want them anywhere near the game. I don't play any of their games personally, but they are scewing over their fans so hard right now which is unacceptable. Also not a big fan of having a Castlevania rep as it wouldn't really mesh well with the game's style. I don't want another soar thumb like Snake.

Daisy Prediction: 11.4%

Nominations (I got 5 extra yay :D)
RH Character x7
Themed Stage Packs x3

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Simon Belmont
Chance: 10%
Simon Belmont from Castlevania was a prominent IP for Nintnedo back in the day for the NES its sadly now another one of those third party franchises that we don't really see a lot of anymore, and see on a Blue Moon. Besides if we were to go the Konami route again they would only end up getting Snake back, because he'd be a popular veteran people want to be bought back and Snake's moveset is already there. But Simon Belmont is another one of those iconic gaming characters and all of the third parties in this iteration of Smash are legacy charcters that are pulled from the early 80's and early 90's and really Simon seems to be the character missing from that MegaMan through Sonic era of gaming. He and Bomberman are the only characters left that still got that pedigree on them that can get represented in Smash from Konami aside from Snake. I hate to give him such a low score but it's Snake we really want back, sadly I don't think many people are really thinking about Simon that much sadly.

Want 85%
I would like to see Simon. I've played enough Castlevania to know how his moveset would mostly work out. I mean I would like both him, Snake, and Bomberman get represented in Smash. I definetly know that we're not going to get three characters from the same company. If we're talking Konami reps it's going to be either Snake or bust. Even then it's hard to say if we're going to get a Konami rep with the problems they've been having. Why we don't even know why Snake was even cut in the first place? (Which is something I would still want to know) Who knows if Sakurai or the higher ups at Nintendo is even thinking about Konami at this point right now. But hey it'd be nice.

Daisy Prediction: 5%
I can see them doing Daisy two ways she'll either be a straight up Peach clone or do something from the Sports games. Really do we need a Mario character to even represent the Sport spinoff series. Really?

Nomintians:
xMallo (because I'm tired and can't think of a good or logical character)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Simon Belmont!

Want: 100%
Chance: 50%

Castlevania is one of those third-party franchises that felt more "Nintendo" than other third-party franchises... especially the games on the NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, DS, and 3DS. It just feels right to have Castlevania represented in Smash with Simon Belmont, a stage, an Assist Trophy, and a bunch of trophies and music.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Simon Belmont
Chance: 1% - Because of Konami
Want: 90% - This mostly because of how extremely awesome he looks:

But seriously, I'd love to see him in SSB.

Daisy prediction: 8%

Nominations: DLC Music Pack x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
[quote="Arcadenik, post: 19211055, member: 152216"
Chance: 50%
Welp, everyone's predictions were just destroyed.
Also that is beyond innacurate.[/quote]
So what?

This whole thing is never accurate to begin with anyway.

I gave Duck Hunt Dog 100% in want and 50% in chance... and everyone told me it was never happening.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Welp, everyone's predictions were just destroyed.
Also that is beyond innacurate.
So what?

I gave Duck Hunt Dog 100% in want and 50% in chance... and everyone told me it was never happening.[/quote]

That's because Smash is unpredictable as hell. We expect things but Sakurai throws us curveball and speculation speed off track.

That's why I love it.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So what?

I gave Duck Hunt Dog 100% in want and 50% in chance... and everyone told me it was never happening.
But does it represent your thoughts? Do you honestly feel that Simon has just as much a chance of getting in as he does of not getting in? If so, what's your reasoning for thinking so?

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
SIMON BELMONT
CHANCE: 4.59%
WANT: 46.95%
Simon's want rating was more than ten times higher than his chance rating, which was abysmal. Next up we're rating Daisy also please predict what score.......we have tie. Do you guys want to do Geno or Ninten tomorrow? Vote?

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Simon Belmont

Chances 1-2%

Yes, a very extremely popular character in Castlevania. I understand his want for smash and all and he can fight like he does in Judgement I suppose. I'm still not sure why people want him so badly. Is it because Snake got in brawl?

Want: 0%

I played castlevania but I never had an opinion of Simon. I know he is popular, but he just doesn't cut it for me, unfortunately.

Nominations: KOS-MOS X5

Edit: I was too late.

Last edited:

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
First of all, Ninten should be rated tomorrow.
HI I'M DAISY: DAISY deserves about a 20% rating. She is a highly requested character, but she is a Mario character. Don't we have nine of those?
Want: 4%.
Ninten Prediction: 27%.

Nominations: DLC pack containing all custom moves so you don't have to unlock them. x6
Inklings x4. (The cooldown period is over. We should rate them again.)

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Daisy:

Chances: 35%
Really popular in Japan and also has some popularity in America, can be a semiclone and her model is similar to Peach's, "easy" to do.
The reps argument is crap.

Want: 70%
I like Daisy.

-Nominations: New Kirby stage from the newer games X5

I want to rate Ninten tomorrow, personally.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
But does it represent your thoughts? Do you honestly feel that Simon has just as much a chance of getting in as he does of not getting in? If so, what's your reasoning for thinking so?
50% means there is a 50-50 chance he is in or not.

Yes = 50%
No = 50%

It can go either way.

D

Deleted member

Daisy
Chance: 25%

She'd be an easy clone of Peach and she is popular, but she's not very prominent in the Mario universe outside of spin-offs.

I was never a fan of her to be honest.

SIMON BELMONT
Simon's want rating was more than ten times higher than his chance rating, which was abysmal. Next up we're rating Daisy also please predict what score.......we have tie. Do you guys want to do Geno or Ninten tomorrow? Vote?
RIP Simon Belmont -- 1986-2013
RIP Castlevania -- 1986-2014

Good luck to Koji Igarashi with Bloodstained.

Oh, and I pick Ninten.

Nomination: Zael x5

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
SIMON BELMONT
The answer is clear.....

BOTH!!!
Yes! I'm a genius. I excell even my own expectations! Truly I should be the Prime Minister of the world...

What was I talking about again?

DAISY

Chance: 20%
I feel she recieves too much hate, She may be a spin-off only character since Mario Tennis, but she is a very notable spin-off Mario character and is constantly seen in various promotional materials. Remember the Mario group picture and Princess Mermaid artwork? Of coarse she still isn't very likely unless she gets the Alph treatment, which we aren't rating.
Want: 20%
I don't think Daisy is a bad character, but I would rather her as an Alph like Peach costume

Nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

prediction
Geno x2%
Ninten x6%

Tulip

Chance 20%
popular in japan but less in the west. Has pretty much been a side character like the previously more popular waluigi. Has clone possibility as well. may be brushed aside for lack of moveset potential or for somilar reasons waluigi was.

Want 0%
i really dont want to deal with more clone hate or muh reps hate. Daisy would bring both. And if she isnt a clone she is just taking moves from sports games (which makes more sense on waluigi anyway) would be horribly uninteresting for me. Absolutely do not want. Sorry azure.

Nominations
2 viridi
2 ghirahim
1 waluigi

Prediction
geno 12%
ninten 7%

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Daisy

Chances: 45%

She's highly requested, she has a chance. I see her as being a semi-clone of Peach,

Want: 60%

And honestly I wouldn't mind her inclusion in the slightest.

Nominations:
Viridi x 5

Ninten tomorrow, please.

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Daisy

Chance: 15% (as new character)
50% (as a Peach alt)
She's not as prominent in the Mario series compared to newcomers Rosalina and Bowser Jr. She does appear often in spinoffs, however.

However, if she were to be a Peach alt (similar to Alph and the Koopalings), I would rate her chances as 50%. She's got quite the fanbase, and adding her in as an alt costume would be acceptable.

Want: 75%

Daisy is a neglected character in the Mario franchise. She's underdeveloped, however, so I wouldn't prefer making her a separate character. I would rather have Nintendo develop her environmental (plant/earth) powers more before she becomes a separate fighter. She could, however, work better as a a Peach alt (like Alph) for now. Daisy as a clone/semi-clone is totally possible, as well.

Nominations:
Bayonetta X 5

Prediction:
Ninten 16%

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Chance:35%
Her chances of appearing as her own character are slim, but as an alt for Peach her chances are higher, and frankly thats enough for me at the mean time.

Want:75%
As a character that is underdeveloped appearing here at least as an alt would be a great begining for her own character developing.

Nomination:Ninten x 5.

Prediction:Ninten 35%

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Daisy Chance:
10%
This is going to be short, because I don't think there's much to say regarding her.

Meh, she's been a very popular Mario character especially in Japan right now, I could see Sakurai using her as an easy to clone semi-clone, though doing that wouldn't really reflect on her attitude personality well with her moveset. She hasn't been a major Mario character ever within the main games, and I see this as an easy flaw to disregard her consideration.

Don't feel very optimistic with her chances.

Daisy Want:
35% I actually like her personality though, she would be pretty fun to play as, but I don't want her to be similar to Peach.

Ninten Prediction:
2.342% Poor Ninten. He's probably less likely than Masked Man IMO.

Geno Prediction:
6.784%
He does popularity going for him, and he is one of the only popular candidates that's been currently absent to the Mario series (Like with K. Rool). No one is probably going to mention that and disregard it anyway. :p

Nominations:
x5 Young Link

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I best be careful in this rating or I'll be pushing daisies....

Daisy

Chance: 22%
OK...let's get this over with...I will try to be as unbiased and fair as possible in the chance section...

Some would say that she'd be a Peach clone...this is a very short sighted view on the character as Peach's moveset is primarily made up of her abilities from Super Princess Peach games, where she is the protagonist and Mario is the one that gets kidnapped....(yes believe it or not those games actually exist for those who were unaware, see) Super Mario Bros 2...as for Daisy she almost always appears in the many spinoff games...Mario Party, Mario Kart, Tennis, Strikers, etc. It seems if Daisy's moveset were to be established it would mainly consist of various attributes from these games, in other words Daisy could represent the spinoff games of the franchise...(a role I would rather have Waluigi fill but y'know guess I can't have everything)...She's also viewed as being a Tomboy of sorts as opposed to Peach's not so tomboyish personality and fills the role as Peach's rival, so giving her Peach's moveset would make as much sense as giving Wario, Mario's moveset...But then again Sakurai can get lazy at times so who knows...so far she's been implement as a half ass Peach alt...Daisy isn't a very important character in the grand scheme of things in the Mario games as she mostly appears in non-canon spinoffs as a side character so her role in Smash would be expected to be fairly limited...

Then, there's the 'reps' issue, sure Sakurai may not care entirely about reps but Mario is one of three franchises that recieved two newcomers in smash 4, and unlike the other two, both newcomers are completely unique characters without being clones of an existing character (don't worry the Mario series got Dr. Mario back to be the clone)...in addition the Mario franchise (including DK, Yoshi, and Wario because everyone likes to forget these guys for some reason) has about 1 fifth of the roster covered...that said a Mario DLC character will sell because it's Mario, and each character has it's fair share of fan support, which Daisy does seem to have a decent amount of, though it isn't anything to worth noting in regards to other characters that are most likely topping the ballots...Although there is some competition with the likes of Captian Toad, Paper Mario, maybe Geno, and possibly even Waluigi if the NPC's barrier ends up getting broken for a new Mario character...

Her chances aren't great but she's got more going for her than most characters we rated recently (unfortunately)...

----

I'm not gonna lie, I don't really care how much she may differ from Peach or what moveset potential she may have...I don't like Daisy...Peach is one of my least favourite characters as it is and I dislike Daisy even more...There are a plethora of characters I'd want in the game before Daisy...I don't mind having 1 more Mario character but I definitely DO mind if it's Daisy...sorry Daisy fans, but NO THANK YOU!!! DO NOT WANT!!!

----

Prediction:
I don't care for either character mainly because I'm unfamiliar...so I flipped a coin and Geno won...X)
Either way...whoever ends up winning or if we end up doing both...pick which ever works (not like I ever win anyways)
Geno-3.6%
Ninten-4.5%

----

Nominations:
Dark Samus x5
aka NOT Daisy

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Daisy
Chance: 14%
+1st Party
+Female fighter
+Moveset potential
-Popular stigma of her being just a Peach clone (In my opinion, if she were DLC, Daisy would be at the most a semi-clone. There's a lot of untapped resources still)
-Unpopular because many people think in terms of "reps"

Want: 90%

Prediction:
Geno 6.8%
Ninten: 15%

Nomination:
Spyro the Dragon [x5]

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Tweaked a couple of my want scores:

1. K. Rool: 75%/100%
2. Banjo-Kazooie: 10%/70%
3. Isaac: 60%/40%
4. Bandana Dee: 50%/25%
5. Captain Toad: 25%/15%
6. Krystal: 25%/15%
7. Dixie Kong: 50%/55%
8. Impa: 50%/50%
9. Shantae: 15%/40%
10. Inklings: 55%/40%
11. Rayman: 30%/40%
12. Snake: 40%/70%
13. Wolf: 85%/65%
14. Shovel Knight: 20%/40%
15. Quote: 15%/45%
16. Ice Climbers: 10%/35%
17. Sceptile: 20%/50%
18. Wonder Red: 20%/35%
19. Promoted NPCs: 5%/Abstain
20. Henry Fleming: 15%/15%
21: Paper Mario: 30%/20%
22. Roy: 95%/0%
23. Ridley: 5%/80%
24. Chorus Kids: 25%/35%
25. DLC Alternate Costumes: 75%/75%
26. Magalor: 15%/30%
27. Midna/Link: 1%/5%
28. Ray: 20%/35%
29. Tetra: 20%/20%
30. Pichu: 15%/0%
31. Ryu: 90%/30%
32. Phoenix Wright: 15%/55%
33. Lip: 15%/35%
34. Simon Belmont: 5%/30%

Chance: 15%. Never been in a Mario platformer that isn't Super Mario Land, doesn't stand out visually from Peach, and I highly doubt Sakurai is gonna be adding clones that aren't veterans as DLC.
Want: 0%. Hate the idea completely, Daisy has nothing to offer but being a generic representative for Mario sport games and the character herself is painful.

5x Beast Ganon
Ninten tomorrow

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Some would say that she'd be a Peach clone...this is a very short sighted view on the character as Peach's moveset is primarily made up of her abilities from the Super Princess Peach games
There is only one Super Princess Peach game, and Smash Peach represents nothing about that game XD

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
An hour in and Ninten is clearly the more popular choice.
Okay please predict what score Ninten will get tomorrow, we'll do Geno the day after.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There is only one Super Princess Peach game, and Smash Peach represents nothing about that game XD
after doing some quick poking, I realized that it was in fact Super Mario Bros 2...oh well...point still stands her moveset is derived from her appearances in games and has nothing to do with Daisy....

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
@ sogeki sogeki wins the extra five for the Simon Belmont predictions.

And voting for Ninten. nvm too late he won anyway

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Princess Daisy

Chance: Depends in what capacity...

New char: 12%

Alph/Koopalings: 50%

Lucina/Dark Pit: 15%

Overall: 40%

Daisy has an extensive track record of only appearing in the Mario spin-offs for over a decade after debuting as a dammy in SML. For a long time, she’s been regarded as a Peach Clone by many fans, and some would even question her future in the Mario Franchise.

On the bright side, though, Daisy IS a first party character, she’s had many years with the big N, and is one of the easily recognizable characters in the Mario franchise. If you don’t remember her too well, then her catchphrase will refresh your memory.

Her chances are low because, in Smash, the Mario Franchise is over represented to begin with, especially with the addition of Rosalina and Bowser Jr, but I suppose the Mario Franchise IS quite popular, being the face of Nintendo and all…and in conclusion, I never believe in never.

Want: 90%

Having Daisy as part of the roster imo would pretty much complete the franchise, especially the trio of Mario gals. 3 > 2, after all.

Smash is the perfect environment for Daisy’s tomboyish character and competitive drive, and to me, she’d fit right in! Perhaps she can represent the Mario spin-off series since they share their own popularity, and the Spunky Princess’s fan base have clamored her to be a part of the roster since the Brawl days.

Prediction: Geno x5

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Daisy
Chances : 13%
She has been a big request compared to other Mario characters she has only been shown in spin-off games and her first appearance was of that of Mario Land and I am sure they outsourced on development on the Mario Land games but she is still active to this day, but nintendo does not see her as more of a main stay character?... what I mean by that is she does not come in to context of the main games for her to be considered. :/ it really is hard to rate certain characters due to amount of series rep, recognition and "character building". Sure they can clone although I rather have a new move set and without it feeling random. I think her chances are really low but not too low I can't say much about the whole over 9 Mario rep thing.

never really saw much appeal of her. Some fan made move sets were really random though it did stay true to her current roots It felt like it was all "disconnected". I'm hoping for a sporadic move set maybe with a little peach here and there and also some nods to her original roots. though I would not hold my breath if she did not make it I do see some appeal if they go at her move set and spice things up.

Tomorrow
Ninten (I want to know what everyone thinks of the first psychic kid)

NOTE** if we need nominations to vote for tomorrows votee then dis regard bellow and give 5 to ninten

Nomination
Concept: 2nd 3rd party Rep for Namco and Sega x4
Djangox1

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Daisy
Chances : 13%
She has been a big request compared to other Mario characters she has only been shown in spin-off games and her first appearance was of that of Mario Land and I am sure they outsourced on development on the Mario Land games but she is still active to this day, but nintendo does not see her as more of a main stay character?... what I mean by that is she does not come in to context of the main games for her to be considered. :/ it really is hard to rate certain characters due to amount of series rep, recognition and "character building". Sure they can clone although I rather have a new move set and without it feeling random. I think her chances are really low but not too low I can't say much about the whole over 9 Mario rep thing.

never really saw much appeal of her. Some fan made move sets were really random though it did stay true to her current roots It felt like it was all "disconnected". I'm hoping for a sporadic move set maybe with a little peach here and there and also some nods to her original roots. though I would not hold my breath if she did not make it I do see some appeal if they go at her move set and spice things up.

Tomorrow
Ninten (I want to know what everyone thinks of the first psychic kid)

NOTE** if we need nominations to vote for tomorrows votee then dis regard bellow and give 5 to ninten

Nomination
Concept: 2nd 3rd party Rep for Namco and Sega x4
Djangox1
accidentally pressed the reply Ignore this

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Daisy

Chance: 45%
She's highly requested from what I've seen. If Nintendo is planning to release huge amounts of dlc, she could be a viable choice since they probably won't spend a lot of resources in her due to her similar build to Peach.

Want: 40%
While she would be my next ideal pick for a Mario character, the already huge presence of Mario characters keeps me from actively wanting her. I just feel like we already have enough Mario content for until Smash 6.

Nominations:
Monita x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Daisy:

Chance: 25%
I feel like I'm rating this one really high here, but she would fit right in. I'm kinda tired of seeing Peach just put on a yellow dress, and everyone say it's Daisy. Granted, she's not as important as the Princess of Toadstools, but she's been playable in almost every Mario Spin-off since the N64 days. Also, there are three princesses in the Mario series, so why is one left out? She's also got a great developed personality of her own, so she would fit very nicely.
There are only a few points against her, but they're major. One, she's too similar to Peach, so Nintendo may be hesitant to add someone who could get the "muh clones" argument. But Daisy could work nicely as a Koopaling-style alt of Peach. Not too many people may be willing to buy a Lucina-esque clone, so that may only be acceptable if they give her as a part of a pack or as a free update. Second, the "muh reps" argument. But Pokémon has 6 reps for 721 mons...and we could (should) still get a few more as returning vets. Why should the Mario series, with it's countless games, not also have a lot more than Kid Icarus with its three? Third, I don't know if she's as requested as she should be to make it in.
Want: 85%
I'd love to have her in finally. Bonus points if her 8 costumes are actually 2 sets of recolors - 4 of the dress, and 4 (plus default) as her sports outfit. I also think it would be great if one of the dress recolors was pink and colored her hair blonde. That would be a fun fight - Peach cosplaying as Daisy versus Daisy as Peach. lol.
Ninten: 2.50%

Nomination: Squirtle x5
By the way, since we're probably getting Squirtle the day after tomorrow, and Ivysaur's going to have the same arguments and he's also pretty close behind, can we just do the two of them as a double header?

Top Bottom