• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Warning Received
Him and every other fanbase, but that's not the point. Roy and every other cut past veteran now receive support not to be given a Smash incarnation like a newcomer, but for the return of their old Smash incarnation specifically. That's not going to be jettisoned by Sakurai for Roy specifically just because it'll hurt Roy fans' feelings when fans throw hate at the character for a few days max. about him being a second Marth derivative.
Its going to be hilarious when Roy ends up being Luigi-fied and the Roy detractor manbabies still cry about how he "stole"or somehow think Lucina is the more original character.

Roy detractors are the worst anti-fans of any character in the entire Smash Bros. fanbase bar none. No one else comes close. They have consistently been proven wrong time and time again, yet never admit to themselves they were wrong.

They were wrong on Sigurd being planned instead of Roy.

They were wrong on Intelligent Systems forcing Roy on Sakurai, instead of Sakurai choosing Roy.

They were wrong about Roy not being planned to return for Brawl.

They were wrong about FE6 bombing in Japan.

They were wrong about FE6 being unpopular in Japan.

They were extremely wrong about Roy being unpopular in Japan.

So when Roy does end up being Luigi-fied, what will the Roy detractors do? Probably cry some more like always.

The fact is that they are the most consistently wrong and fervent liars of any facet of the entire Smash Bros. fanbase.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Fond memories are what drives a lot of K. Rool's fanbase buddy.
But also a whole lot of moveset potential.

Its going to be hilarious when Roy ends up being Luigi-fied and the Roy detractor manbabies still cry about how he "stole"or somehow think Lucina is the more original character.
Can we not go ad-hominem in here?

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Its not ad-hominem when its factual and actual. :laugh:
You're honestly letting your bias get the best of you here, insulting others just because they disagree with you is not going to change what the outcome may be. Yes he could be a luigified clone, or he could remain the same, we don't know and we can't pretend that there's anything pointing concretely in either direction. The best thing to do is wait and see, and what happens will happen.

For now, lets just follow what Colder_than_ice's said and leave this be, because we're not getting anywhere as is.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Can we please be civil and stop throwing around insults like "man-babies" and just stop arguing for now? Seriously, the debate's over.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
You're honestly letting your bias get the best of you here, insulting others just because they disagree with you is not going to change what the outcome may be. Yes he could be a luigified clone, or he could remain the same, we don't know and we can't pretend that there's anything pointing concretely in either direction. The best thing to do is wait and see, and what happens will happen.

For now, lets just follow what Colder_than_ice's said and leave this be, because we're not getting anywhere as is.
I did not insult anyone in particular. I simply told a history lesson.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Its not ad-hominem when its factual and actual. :laugh:
You pretty much soiled your entire argument by stooping so low. :(

Anyways, Ridley, guys! Let's discuss him!

Can we please be civil and stop throwing around insults like "man-babies" and just stop arguing for now? Seriously, the debate's over.
The sad part is that it wasn't even supposed to be a debate in the first place.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
-Considering that they have a fan ballot, I'd say that popularity is actually a much bigger deal. But you're right, DLC is different. The only precedents we have on it are Mewtwo and Lucas, which remain unchanged.
-He doesn't have to consider anything unless the higher-ups at Nintendo tell him to.
-Who's to say that the changes to them weren't last minute tweaks like what happened to the costume clones?
-Dark Pit has his own victory theme, but he was a last minute costume clone.

@ ChronoBound ChronoBound : I witnessed loads of salt over all three costume clones. Lucina and DP had it worst for inflating their series' reps to disproportionate amounts. And we still don't know Sakurai's state of mind towards Melee Roy.
- That was my point about DLC though like I said before, a significant portion of Roy fans and a number of people who don't want to see a fully cloned Roy will at least make Sakurai consider (consider is the key word here) not making him a full clone.
- And fans are completely irrelevant?
- Why would that matter if they were last minute tweaks or not? Bottom line is it happened.
- You got me there i'll admit. Roy and Mewtwo being the only ones to have unique victory themes says a lot though.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I did not insult anyone in particular. I simply told a history lesson.
"Roy detractors are the worst anti-fans of any character in the entire Smash Bros. fanbase bar none. No one else comes close. " Might have come off as a insult, even if it wasn't your intention. Can we please just stop now?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
You pretty much soiled your entire argument by stooping so low. :(
Literally, they have been consistently wrong on so many things pertaining to Roy for nearly 10 years. If you can give me an example of another detractor base where the detractors made up lie after lie about a character than I will apologize for my harsh words on those types.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
ROY
CHANCE: 88.82%
WANT: 55.14%
Roy actually got a lower chance score than Wolf. Some users tried very hard to argue how the leak could end up failing, and in the end that's what cost him the crown. Next up we're rating Ridley (oh no). Also please predict what score the Chorus Kids will get tomorrow.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Damn. This salt, man. The day is over. Wait for Ice and chill the **** out

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
..... aaaaand the floodgates have opened

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh, Arceus. :facepalm: We haven't even started talking about Ridley and the arguments are already becoming personal attacks.
Ironic, coming from the guy with a purple dragon in his avatar. :smirk:

Spyro still has a better chance than Ridley.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
@ ChronoBound ChronoBound is telling the truth here. You wouldn't even begin imagine the kind of lies detractors have made for Roy. It's pathetic really and goes to show how pitiful people can be.

As for my Ridley Chance/Want...

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Ridley detractors have lied for as long and with more viciousness (YouTube rants, death threats), at least from experience, just with their delusions vindicated in their minds by the game's developer. Also, a fair point I heard, Roy can literally be brought back as he was in Melee and still be pointed out as "different," since Marth's the one who has moved away from the moveset with which he debuted in Melee.

Will fill this space in later with Ridley's rating.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Ridley:

Chance:14% There'suppose to be multiple versions of Ridley yes (I only played a little bit of Metroid Prime 3 and Super Metroid so my knowledge of the series is a little cague)? And although Sakurai did say he had trouble with Ridley he can change his mind. That said though. I don't think Ridley will have priority unless he's very high on the ballot and is considered.

Want:40% I like his design and could be fun but again little Metroid knowledge and not much interest in the series.

Prediction:

Chrous Kids: 47.87%

Nominations: Mother 3 Stage x5

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
How long do you think it'll take before the thread is locked due to a revivial of the Ridley Wars? :p

But seriously, Ridley is one of the only major all-stars not yet playable. Sakurai is also able to shift opinions as a human being, so I'd say Ridley has a decent shot. Course, I'd rather him above all else, but eh. He's the third/fourth most requested newcomer for a reason.

Chance: 3/5 (somewhat plausible, but still up for debate)
Want: Hype Train/5 (would not even give a damn if he was the last character because of the hype)

Last edited:

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Chance: 0% Because Masahiro Sakurai already made Ridley a stage boss in the pyroshere. Even when there are other variants of Ridley, he stand no chance for Smash Bros 4, but can become playable in future smash titles (i.e. SSB5)

Want: 75% Ever since BaganSmashBros made Ridley playable for the Project M mod, I am more excited to try him out. Especially when it comes to comparing them to cannon moves.

Prediction: Maglaor (Kirby's return to dreamland) 25%

Nomination: Sukapon x 5 (Joy Mech Fighter)

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
This is gonna be a catastrophe.
Might as well contribute.

Chance: 14%, don't wanna say why, someone is going to argue either way.

Want: 85%.

Chorus Kids Prediction: 42.45%.

Nomination: Dlc alt costumes for characters x3. It's time we did this.
DLC characters coming out to promote new games x2

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
@ Ura Ura : I'll presume you didn't see colder_than_ice's cease and desist request, but if you'd like, you can continue the discussion through PM. You've been mostly civil towards me, and I appreciate that. I hope my actions have been likewise towards you.

I actually think that this will be calmer than Roy's rating, considering that Sakurai actually has intervened in this instance.

Ridley
Chance: 5%
Like the Ice Climbers, we know why Ridley's not in. The difference is that the creator seems to have no intention of trying. In order for this to change, somebody's going to have to change his mind, and if the fans couldn't do it beforehand, then I believe that only his higher-ups or himself can. And there's precedent for that with the Villager, but it took years.

I don't think his boss form disqualifies him in the slightest, but we already covered that in the concept day.

Want: 100%
Stuffin' the ballot box even now.

Chorus Kids
Prediction: 10%
If the Ice Climbers can't work on the 3DS, the Chorus Kids have that problem even worse.

Nominations:
Abraham Lincoln (Code Name: STEAM) x1
Concept: Any Star Fox character DLC near Star Fox U release date x4

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Ridley

Chance: 10%

His confirmation as a boss character kills a lot of his chances of becoming DLC for Sm4sh, as much as some don't want to admit.

Of course I would want him though. He's one of the most requested characters since almost the beginning of the series. If he appears in the next game as a playable character, it would be the community's dream come true!

Votes:

5x DLC Costumes.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Ridley change:1%
Shame to I like many was and still is a ridley fan so it really is sad to see the BIG guy fall like this. But the fact that he is a boss and sakurai just isn't interested in the character the odds of ridley being DLC or even playable is low

Ridley want: 100%
What can I'm a sucker for villians and ridley is one of the best. He's really is one of those Nintendo all stars that people love talking about. But what do I know I'm just sitting here drinking the water

Chrous kids prediction: 19%

Slippy x5

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Spikey Purple Dragon Dude (AKA Ridley)

Chance: 5%

I got nothing against the character but with the mentality Sakurai has for Ridley pretty much guarantees he won't be in the game unless fans persuade him in the Smash Ballot that he can work.

Want: 50%

I don't really have any interest in Ridley for Smash though I know theirs a lot of fans out there that would love for him to be in the game which is why I brought my Want rating to 50%. I'll be neutral whether he gets in or not.

Predictions
Chrous Men: 50%

Nominations

Ninten X1
Pichu X3
Young Link X1

@ Ura Ura : I'll presume you didn't see colder_than_ice's cease and desist request, but if you'd like, you can continue the discussion through PM. You've been mostly civil towards me, and I appreciate that. I hope my actions have been likewise towards you.

I actually think that this will be calmer than Roy's rating, considering that Sakurai actually has intervened in this instance.
Don't worry dude, it's all good. The focus of this thread is Ridley now so lets focus on him.

Last edited:

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Ridley

Sigh, here we go.

Chances: 1%

He's too big, hard to fit into the smash style without completely changing his design. Love it or hate it he'd be hard to replace as the stage boss on Pyrosphere.

Want: 0%

One of my favourite things about a lot of the original Metroid games were that they were about Samus, their style didn;t let them have heavy character building for enemies or whatnot, so everything was about htis one woman and her ability to take on and adapt to whatever was thrown at her. It's why I actually like that the only Metroid reps are Samus variations, and why the only other rep I'd like is Dark Samus

Chorus Men

Prediction: 34%

They get a bit of recognition on here but I'm not sure if people really think they'll get in or not...

Votes: all in on the AW characters

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ridley
Chance: 0%
Same as I gave the NPC concept thing; in this case, even Sakurai himself has spoken on the matter.

Want: 0%
No interest in him, and I doubt I'd play him if he did get in anyway.

Prediction for Chorus Kids: 16.47%

Nominations: Phoenix Wright x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This takes me back to the gold old days, but I'd rather not get nostalgia get the best of me in this situation.

Bigley Ridley

Chance: 10%
After what Sakurai said about Ridley having to be accurately portrayed and the issue with his body proportions, it's arguably the final nail in the coffin for this purple space pirate. While is he is one of the more heavily requested choices to be in Smash and has the highest importance to the franchise of all Metroid villains, the news from that fateful day is the only thing that's stopping him from Sakurai taking him serious. At least he has the ballot going for him with his huge support IF there's a chance that any NPC would get a playable promotion (especially a state boss like him).

Want: 85%
As a fan of Metroid and a former Ridley follower, it would be a miracle if he were to be playable and I wouldn't care if he's too awkward or too small. After all, we do have plenty of characters who were resized in the franchise like Punimar and arguably the entire Pokemon and Kirby cast. And I feel that he has the most potential of being unique in comparison to Phazon Samus and Adam Malcho****. The only thing that's stopping me from wanting him at 100% is because what Sakurai says is partially true in terms of his wingspan and intimidation factor.

Chorus Kids Prediction: 30%

Nominations: Princess Daisy x 5

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Roy more unlikely than Wolf... lol.
Roy and Ryu are confirmed, deal with it.

-Ridley:

Chances: 5%
Want: 99%

Nominations: Pichu X5

D

Deleted member

RIDLEY

Chance: Negligible (Approximately 0%)

+ This purple dragon (NOT the PS1 icon-turned-Skylander, we're not at his day yet) is a popular and prominent Metroid villain.
-- Sakurai thinks he's "too big" for Smash. Apparently, the director of this series has had this opinion since the development phase of Brawl, or possibly Melee or Smash 64, and there's no indication of him changing his mind as of this post.
-- He's already a stage hazard in Smash 4.

Certain Ridley fans said:
Sakurai and his team could just use Super Metroid Ridley because his Other M incarnation used in Smash 4 is actually a genetic clone of him.
And what does that change? He's still "too big" in Sakurai's eyes. If the unlikely event that Sakurai does change his stance ever happens (which it probably wouldn't until AT LEAST five years from now when Smash 5 is in production), then you can use that argument.

And no, I don't think his popularity will help him much, if at all. Ridley's chances seem to be dependent on Sakurai's own vision.

Want: 90%

Unpopular Opinion: I actually appreciated how Ridley was handled as a boss the same in way I liked how the Blue Bomber's costars and Chrom were utilized for Mega Man's and Robin's respective Final Smashes; It did the space pirate justice without actually making him playable.

That being said, I would still prefer if he had a nice, shiny spot on the character select screen and he were playable.

Prediction: Chorus Men - 20%

Nomination: Simon Belmont x5

No, I'm not bringing Shokio into this. It was surprising the last time we rated Ridley in the old thread, but it wouldn't be as much of a shock now to those who were present back then. Sorry.

Good night and May the Fourth be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Ridley
Chance: 5% the fact that he's a boss and that Sakurai think's he won't fit kills his chances.
Want: 70% I don't really like his character, but I feel so bad for his fanbase at this point that I just want them to get something at least, even if that means taking Jiggly's spot as the most aerial focused character.

Chorus Kid Prediction: 20%
Nomination x 4 Pichu
x 1 Magolor

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
that was a day

@WeirdChillFever wins the extra nominations for Roy's day.

Past Chance Scores

Roy: 99%
Wolf: 99%
King K. Rool: 50%
Dixie Kong: 50%
Inklings: 40%
Isaac: 40%
Snake: 30%
Impa: 30%
Captain Toad: 30%
Rayman: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Paper Mario: 15%
Krystal: 15%
Wonder Red: 15%
Ice Climbers: 10%
Sceptile: 5%
Banjo-Kazooie: 5%
Henry Fleming: 3%
Quote: 1%
Shantae: 1%
Promoted NPCs: 0.5%
Shovel Knight: 0.5%

Past Want Scores:

Banjo-Kazooie: 100%
King K. Rool: 100%
Ice Climbers: 100%
Isaac: 100%
Dixie Kong: 100%
Promoted NPCs: 100%
Wolf: 100%
Rayman: 70%
Captain Toad: 60%
Inklings: 55%
Snake: 50%
Impa: 50%
Wonder Red: 50%
Roy: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Henry Fleming: 20%
Paper Mario: 5%
Krystal: 5%
Quote: 5%
Shantae: 0%
Shovel Knight: 0%
Sceptile: 0%

Ridley's chances: 0%
Sakurai himself has specifically shot him down. I think that pretty much voids any chance he could have had. He could change his mind in the future, but for now, Ridley's not going to happen.

He was my most wanted newcomer following Little Mac's confirmation and remained in that position until the final roster was confirmed. That's no longer the case, and I'm now ok with his position as a boss, but I'd still be pretty ecstatic if the character by some weird miracle became DLC.

Chorus Men prediction: 24.24%

A Rhythm Heaven character is certainly a possibility, and they're generally considered to be one of the frontrunners.

Nominations: Ryu (Street Fighter) x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Boy oh boy...can't wait for the flame wars here. May I suggest that we try to avoid flaming? Perhaps make sure every third post or so is a rating so we don't go off on arguments...?

So...

Chance: 15%
Oh, how generously optimistic I'm being, I know. I think I'll do this in bullet points - might make it better.

-Stage Boss
+But a LOT of people hate the concept of bosses. Also, doesn't necessarily mean anything; see arguments from a few days ago

-Too big
+

That doesn't look horrible. I still think it looks like Ridley.

-Sakurai hates him
+...but if Nintendo pressures him....? Maybe? Ok, you've got a point there.

+/- Also look at his current animation set and how complete it is - looks like he was almost playable then got cut at the last minute...or that it would be easy to put to use to making him playable

+Hotly requested
-Not as much now that everyone thinks that a character can't be in two roles

+Very dedicated fanbase
-and hatebase

+One of the last remaining 1st party characters who's been requested for over 14 years, and has made at least cameos in every game, and will give an underrepresented series much needed love
-...umm...but...3rd parties are cooler?

So yeah, both sides have good points and not-so-good points. Time will tell. But anything can happen, and I still believe that a 1st party with a huge fanbase (that Nintendo has acknowledged multiple times) may have a better shot than some obscure 3rd-party one-region-wonder...
Want: 100%+++++
And I thank the Ridley thread here for that. I didn't care much before, but I really want to see him included. We need more villains in the game, and he (and K.Rool) are the only recurring villains who are not playable. Sakurai hates his Gaijin seires, that's for sure. I feel that if they can make a fighting moveset for Villager, they can make Ridley work. But Sakurai doesn't want to - we just need to get him to try.

And I ****** hated the boss concept. I thought it would work, but it didn't. Make up your mind, do you want to give us an adventure mode where we go to fight bosses, or a fighting game where we fight other characters. It's honestly chaotic enough without someone who should be playable coming in to kill everyone in one smash attack.
Prediction:
Honestly, can we just rate Mewtwo tomorrow - I want us to not argue on something for one day. Here goes:
:150:
Chance: 100% - he's available as DLC
Want: 100% - I've missed him!​

...ok fine...
Chorus Kids
Chance and want: 20.4%

Nominations:
Squirtle x5​

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone for listening and calming down. I know it's easy to get passionate about characters, just please keep all discussions polite here. A wide variety of viewpoints and opinions is part of the very foundation of this thread.

But now for my most wanted character of all-time... Ridley.

Once upon a time, here's what I rated Ridley:

Ridley - 90%
I am in the minority of those that think the Direct boosted his chances it seems. I'll post what I did on another site:

Yes, that shadow belongs to Ridley. But it doesn't matter that it belongs to Ridley, because Ridley has multiple incarnations, the most popular of which wasn't even in Other M, and by association the Pyrosphere. Sakurai is intentionally avoiding showing or name-dropping Ridley for a reason. I'm saying Ridley can be both a stage hazard AND playable, just as there is Link and Toon Link and even a Conductor Link (who is NOT the same incarnation as the playable Toon LInk) that appears on a stage. The Ridley from Super Metroid (who MOST assume would be his playable form) is not the same character as the Ridley from Other M, the game that Pyrosphere is from. He is doing the same intense trolling with Palutena, and it is 99.99% guaranteed she is playable at this point. Two of the most highly requested characters in the world, Palutena and Ridley, were in similar situations; both in Brawl but not playable. Ridley's role in Brawl was obviously much farther estranged from being playable, hence the higher level of tension and doubt Sakurai is delivering his hints and references with. There is no reason he wouldn't blatantly show Ridley if he is just a stage hazard.

"When Ridley is playable, a completely different-to-begin-with incarnation of him, Other M Ridley terrorizes the Pyrosphere. In fact, Other M Ridley always appears because there is no paradoxical conflict between the two that isn't already represented in Link/Toon Link, Zelda/Sheik, or Samus/ZSS."
Oh, how naive I was.

I've wanted Ridley in Smash from the moment I first immersed myself into the first person atmosphere that was Metroid Prime back in 2002 (I was ten), I loved everything about the series, have now played every entry multiple times, and I have always wanted to play as my favorite villain in gaming. Please give me the chance, Sakurai.

So, Want = 100%

Unfortunately, Ridley is the one area where I can truly call Sakurai stubborn and closeminded about. He wants to remain true to the portrayal of the character, but the majority of Ridley supporters (which is a large sector of the fanbase that bothers to request characters) have many ideas on how to make him extremely feasible while honoring his source material. Sakurai has a role in mind for Ridley, however, and either he will evolve his thinking for Smash 5 or we will have a new director by that time.

When it comes to a first party, Nintendo character fan demand should always triumph any other obstacles, you'd think. But fan demand has already been recognized. If he were getting more ballot support, it's possible Sakurai would change his mind, but many people don't think NPCs (or at least Ridley) will be playable, so many Ridley fans have given up and are no longer as vocal as we once were. I also gave the idea of playable NPCs a fairly low rating myself, and I don't think the big guy is even a fairly likely candidate among them.

Chances = a very naive 1%

Nominations = Black Mage x5

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Ridley:
Chance: 0% - He's a stage boss. An elaborate stage boss too. Adding Ridley as a playable character would mean removing this stage boss, meaning throwing away months of work. What else could they do? Make him not appear when Ridley is being played, meaning he shrinks? Not do anything at all? Have Alfonzo take his place?

Also, Sakurai already said that he's too big. And no, scaling him down won't work. Scaling a character with such skinny arms will give him such horrible proportions.

Want: 10% - He's a bony dragon. I don't see the appeal.

Predictions: Chorus Kids -
Chance: 60%
Want: 47%

Nominations: Squirtle x3, Ivysaur x2

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Ridely - Too big for Smash? Or too big NOT to be in Smash?

Chance: 10% - Sakurai has already made him a stage boss, and seems to think size does matter when it comes to Smash (please don't take the phrase the wrong way, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, the phrase just fit the situation best). I don't see this as an impossibility though. With enough fans working at the ballot, maybe another variation of Ridely can make it to the battlefield.

Want: First, I want to share a video.
The Ridelyness starts at about 0:53.
Hmm, how much do I want him, a space pirate that proves to be Samus' archenemy, and even was hinted at bothering Captain Olimar at one point (just listen to what he says about his secret safe)? Well, he's a major villain for Metroid, and the only good character choice left from said series. I definitely wouldn't mind him, but I wouldn't be extremely upset if he didn't make it in. Why not, I'll give him a 60%, because why not :).

Predictions: Chorus Kids - A three person team I assume? Yeah, uh, if the Ice Climbers, a DUO had issues, what makes everyone sure a TRIO could work? 16.7%

Nominations - This is the last Smash Bros game X5

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ridley

Chance 5%

Hes got a role already.

But for the interview of why ridley failed

The shrink size to be unable to fly freely part
how did :4bowserjr::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4kirby::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4palutena::4pit::4villager:(His/her balloon fighter hat) get in then,

They all fly just a much ridley does and all got free flight turned off.

Also the fact that ridley does not relie on air attacks he does ground attacks as well (as a matter of fact omega ridley from metroid prime 3 almost 100% all ground attacks.)

The break the balance game

Does he relized he just desribed he forbids to even try to balance ridley like he did with the everyone who got in.

And the size ruins his threatening looks if smaller

:4ganondorf::4bowser: :4charizard:Are shruken and still look menceing

So in other words sakurai refuses to admit that hes a ridley hater

But really he has a role already is the wall to playable.

Want 95%

The reason for the missing 5 percent its one of the hunters and rundas they look fun as well.

Chorus men

20% - 60% rythem heaven spot in playable may have ben found.

Nominations

Ryu 5x

Last edited:
Top Bottom