• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate the following characters:
  • Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet
  • Tails from Sonic
  • Kaede Akamatsu from Danganronpa
Predict Concept: Rhythm Heaven rep and Concept: Spirit Events continue after the Fighter Pass.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Music for each character:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Chance: 1% Honestly, just repeat most of the Ratchet and Clank rating for this, it's been too recent since that so I don:t feel like typing it out

Want: Abstain, didn't play Little Big Planet when I had my ps3 and I have yet to get a 4 or 5

IT'S ARMS, SONIC'S NEW BEST BUDDY!

Chance: 0% As important and popular Tails is, I feel the fact that he's still being sold as a Mii Costume means he's not getting in as a character any tine soon and while Rex was considered, Rex wasn't perchasable seperately but rather a 'bonus' on top of a discount for the DLC fighters, the ACTUAL main appeal, don't want angry parents or something calling about how they said you can buy Tails as a playable character but they only had a costume.

Want: 10% I totally get the appeal of Tails, he's pretty much a relatable selfinsert with a power fantasy, especially for neruodivergent kids and that's ****ing excellent considering how old Tails is, but despite this, I never really cared much for him and Sega's shown to be especially controlling about the IP and I really don't like the direction Sega's taken for Tails in the games since Lost World. The reason this isn't a zero is because the IDW comics from what I read of them has a bit of a return to form for Tails so it gives me hope Tails would be interesting and the actual character everyone knows and loves

NO MORE DANGANRONPA

Chance: 1% I'm not putting any effort in this because everyone here knows everyone's thoughts on this ****ing franchise

Want: 100% Despite how we keep ****ing rating this series, Kaede's easily my favourite protagonist in the series and V3 happens to be my favourite game in the series so hell yeah.

Soma max

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Sackboy
Chance:
2%
Unfortunate how this is rated fresh off the tail of Ratchet & Clank, who are mostly what this li’l man tries to be and even then probably don’t have the Smash popularity or access to make it in easily. Let alone this sad little fella.

Want: 20%
And be robbed of Ratchet and Clank, no thanks.

Tails
Chance:
5%
Sold as a Mii Costume, second character in a series that has second characters so memetically up the wazoo that it’s hard to be especially confident in the fox, no matter what it says. Second Sonic character isn’r especially guaranteed either.

Want: 65%
Yeah I would like to see it. Probably not the most hype I can have for a character but it’d be a nice addition personally.

Dangaro-

abstain. speak of ratings fresh off the tail.

Noms go to Off the Hook

EDIT: Booyah!
Noms go to Concept: Dynasty Warriors character

Rhythm Heaven: 12.222%
Spirit Events: 33.221%

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
This one's for you Plank08 Plank08 I remember you nominating this a while ago

Chance: 1%

This is pretty much going to be a repeat of what I said a couple days ago with Ratchet. I don't see Sony getting a character in this game. Even if they are making a little progres when it comes to working with their competitors recently, that doesn't matter when the pass was decided a couple years ago. Now Sackboy does have some merits such as being around for more than a decade and the LIttleBigPlanet series maintaining popularity over the years. But he faces stiff competition mostly from Ratchet and Clank, Kratos and Nathan Drake which are the top 3 most likely Sony reps in my eyes.

Want: 75%

There are other Sony characters that I want more but I wouldn't say no to Sackboy. He is adorable and I had so much fun exploring levels that the community has made (A lot of which are very creative). Not to mention the moveset potential is nearly endless. With the nature of LIttleBigPlanet as software where you can pretty much come up with your own games, the Smash team could go wild. So yeah I would be down for a charming series like this to get content in Smash.

Two Buck Tails

Chance: 0%

I see DLC costumes as a death sentence, let me explain. Let's say that Nintendo wanted to upgrade Tails, which is possible since he was available during the first Mii wave so they would have had time to change their minds, how would they go about it? Because people have already paid 75 cents for the costume. So would they give a discount for those who have bought the costume? They could but what about the people who paid for the fighters pass? Would they get a 75 cent refund? I'm genuinely curious because Sakurai doesn't seem to be the type of person to charge for a costume then have that same person become playable in the same game and charge full price to make them playable. I can't see that happening.

Want: 35%

I appreciate Tails for being the Luigi of Sonic and what he brings to the series. But honestly I don't find him that interesting. Sure they could put him in a mech like in Sonic Adventures but if they were going to go down that route I'd rather them include Eggman instead as I find him a lot more entertaining and funny. There's also Shadow who I'm interested in too.

Our 53rd Danganronpa rating. Minus as well as rate all the characters at this point.

Chance: 12%

Kaede does have the advantage of being the most recent protagonist but thinking about if they went down the protagonist route then I could see this being a Hero situation since all of the main characters are just people (Well, there are a few spoilery things that separate them but I don't think they'd go there). Now let me jot down my thoughts on Danganronpa real quick. It's niche and has an upcoming game on Switch so it fits well with the last spot which I think will go to a shill. It's one of the most popular I.Ps in the genre. And Spike Chunsoft works well with Nintendo so there is a decent chance of it happening.

Want: 99%

Kaede is one of my favorite Danganronpa characters. Having a girl as the main character is a breath of fresh air and I relate to her a lot. I still would prefer Monokuma but I would be very happy with Kaede. Other than that, I like Danganronpa a lot. Great music, amazing atmosphere, and stylistic graphics. There's nothing new I can say, I've already shared my passion for this series many times.

Predictions:
Rhythm Heaven rep - 6%
Spirits events continue after pass - 50%

I think Sam Fisher barely made it so noms will go to: Dynasty Warriors character x30

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
Sackboy

Chance: 2%

I really don't understand why everyone here is so dead-set on Sony characters being impossible. Crazier things have happened in this series; Ultimate's existence as a whole proves that. Sure, Sony might not want to play ball with Nintendo on a lot of things, but Smash is free marketing for your character. As long as a character originates from a videogame, they've got a fair shot at being in Smash. I really don't think Sony's involvement is as significant a detriment as some people make it out to be. That being said, I don't really see him being a top contender for DLC. There's a lot of other characters that would be on Nintendo's radar.

Want: 60%

He'd be alright. It's been forever since I last played a LBP game, but I remember liking it's aesthetic. He'd definitely work in a fighting game, PS All-Stars proves that. However, that's also a detriment to my want of him; we've seen this guy in a platform fighter before and I'd rather see characters who didn't appear in one. Regardless, I'll gladly take another platformer character in Smash.

Tails

Chance: 20%

He's the Luigi to Sonic's Mario (like the other guy said); he'd be a frontrunner when looking at a second Sonic character. However, Eggman is on his tail(s) in regards to popularity, and Knuckles and Shadow honestly aren't too far behind; they'd all make enticing newcomer picks. In addition, if Sega in entirety was being taken into consideration, Tails's chances would be further decreased. One thing he does have going for him is that FP2 doesn't have a Sega character. Sonic is also overdue for another rep, but judging by the existing content in the game it doesn't seem like his series is a huge priority... but the same thing could've been said about FF before Sephiroth, so who knows.

Want: 75%
I like this character and he'd be neat to see in the game. I'm always down for more cartoony/animalistic fighters, and Sonic characters are cool in general. It'd be fun to fly around on Temple or maybe even carry opponents and chuck them. He'd just fit into the game very nicely, plain and simple. Maybe we'd also get a Sonic stage in Smash that isn't Green Hill for once.

Danganronpa Daniel
Abstain. I know almost nothing about this series other than that i'ts a murder mystery kind of thing and has obnoxious-looking character designs.

All noms go to Kamek.

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Sackboy
I'd hate to say "Refer to previous rating" but this guy has the same problem any other Sony-owned character has. Sony in Smash is straight up not going to happen for this game. Even if it was possible Sackboy still isn't that high on the totempole of popular Playstation characters. He's likely below even Ratchet & Clank.

Want: 0%
Sony doesn't belong in Smash in my eyes. Sackboy's don't even interest me much to make up for it.

Trolled
The Mii costume killed his chances. I get that it happened fairly early on in the DLC cycle but I just don't see Nintendo taking the risk of having both the character and the costume cost money. It just makes him a less safe option than certain other SEGA characters

Want: 35%
More Sonic content is always appreciated but I'm not sure if Tails as a character would excite me much. Eggman would, so would Metal. Tails' inclusion I would but he'd be a little bland I think. Maybe it's because his moveset in SSF2 wasn't that revolutionary or something.

Who keeps nomming these Danganronpa characters? I'm getting fatigued. Pretty sure I abstained last time and I shall do so again.

RH rep: 10.26%
Spirits after the Pass: 21.78%
Gene x15

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Sackboy

Chance: 0.1% -
Sackboy seems like an unorthodox pick, but he just isn't the pick for Sony that Nintendo would go for. There's just too much competition within the company, and he doesn't have the Nintendo connection or worldwide sensational popularity that allowed Banjo-Kazooie and Steve respectively to get in over Master Chief. There's also the matter of Nintendo and Sony's relationship. While Sony has gotten more cooperative overall, their vitriol for Nintendo is still there and make it clear that they want to be separate, not associated. Not much else to say, Sackboy's s*****d!

Want: 20% - Not my top choice if we were to get a Sony rep, but definitely one of their more interesting offerings! LittleBigPlanet has a very creative charm to it not unlike Minecraft, and some of the things people have made in it are genuinely very interesting. So if that could be worked into his moveset I think it would make him a worthwhile addition. Granted, he'd be sharing a lot of territory with Steve but I'm sure there's elements that could make him distinct. Still, first I wanna see him on a Nintendo system!

Tails

Chance: 10% -
Tails partially relies on a technicality as to whether or not he's still in the running. Either he isn't and they cite his Mii costume, or Joker's costumes were negotiated far enough in advance that they didn't know about the second pass yet when they chose to bring Tails and Knuckles' costumes back. Though the first option is definitely the more likely of the two. All other DLC costumes, both new and returning, have been a death sentence, and while I think Tails has a slim chance, Sakurai might want to tread carefully and not release a Mii costume then have that character be playable later. Plus competition with Eggman, who's still in the running, is a huge issue for Tails. Which is a shame, because he has all of these qualifications going for him, yet Sonic can't seem to get another rep when other third party franchises are getting second reps and echos. Still, giving a slightly higher score in the event that the technicality I presented is a factor.

Want: 100% - Yes PLEASE! I love the Sonic series, Tails is a crowd pleaser favorite, and I've been hoping for a second Sonic rep since Smash 4! Tails has so much he could bring to the table, from his Sonic-like moves, to his special moves in Adventure, to his gadgets, and much much more. We also don't yet have a mechanic character in Smash yet so this would be the perfect time to include one! Plus there is tons of fantastic Sonic music not in Smash that Tails would definitely bring along, and no doubt would have an awesome stage, too! He has a long Nintendo history, super qualified and iconic, what's NOT to love about Tails?

Kaede Akamatsu

Chance: 10% -
Gonna say the same thing as I do every time we rate this franchise, and really nothing's changed since last time. It's a small Japanese third party IP, it has a game coming up, and Kaede's one of the most popular protagonists (who would no doubt be chosen over Monokuma). Seems like an expected quality for the final slot. But more than likely the ports were too recent to be considered for this pass, it's really a toss-up. Furthermore, Nintendo's relationship with Spike Chunsoft continues to remain positive, so some of the big pieces are in place. Still, I'm not putting my money on it.

Want: 10% - She's pretty hot...and that's really it. I'm sure she's popular for a good reason, but like with the other protagonists I've never played a Danganronpa game, so I have no attachment to the franchise. Furthermore, having it get in over Ace Attorney would be just... wrong. I'm glad that it's on Nintendo systems now, but it just got here while the lovable lawyer in blue's been a mainstay since the early 2000's. Kaede's gonna have to wait her turn.

Nominations:
Captain Charlie x30

Predictions:
Rhythm Heaven rep - 5.03% - This franchise could get another game with Nintendo's recent streak of revivals, but more than likely was too late to be considered for the pass. Still, I expect some to cite Second Chance Theory for the Chorus Kids.
Spirits continue after the pass - 62.27% - Spirit events are super easy to make, and are done by a different team than Sakurai's main team, so this kind of post-DLC support definitely inspires confidence.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
seriously danganronpa again? and they accuse me of not playing many games. what in the world is the point in having us rate it over and over again?

anyway onto the best sonic character
chances: 50% this is one of the few characters im optimistic about. first of all the costume, i doubt its an issue as it was likely decided to be brought back before they started on the second pass' planning stage so it should affect his chances. so as one of the most popular characters in his series as well as a gaming icon in his own right gives him a good start. now would nintendo suggest him? well i think they could, or at the very least suggest another sonic character. although in that case its anyones guess who wed get. though sakurai does seem to have a soft spot of the edgey rival so i would have said shadow had he not been an assist trophy. i think tails is in a reasonable position.

want: 100% he is my favourite sonic character. forget those other two sega characters we got this is an example of a good character. yes im bias but this is the want part im supposed to be. from the vast array of things hes been able to do across the series there is a lot of potential for him. from a semi clone to a fully unique character theres so much you can do. it would just be so much fun.

abstain on sackboy. he gives me the fear. noms go to wait hang on was yesterday the last day of the current run? have i got to think of something new?

Laniv

Smash Lord
Burlap Kid

Refer back to my thoughts on Ratchet and Clank. Sony characters just aren't happening, and if they were ever considered, Sackboy wouldn't be a high priority. Honestly, I'd say Sackboy's even less likely than Ratchet and Clank.

Want: 42%

Ehhhhh... Not my first choice for a Sony character. Or my second, or third. Never played LittleBigPlanet.

Sonic Luigi

Chance: 0.2%

lol Mii costume. Poor Tails is out of the running, and if he weren't, Eggman is slowly starting to surpass him in fan demand. Even Knuckles and Shadow, while also unlikely, are starting to see more demand. Even then, there's still the possibility of other SEGA characters, like Arle or Kiryu or... Ulala? Billy Hatcher? Is there demand for those two?

Want: 100%

Yes! The little guy's got so much to bring to the table! I imagine he'd use all the gadgets he's used in the series, while also having unparalled aerial mobility, being the fastest character in the air and having an amazing recovery. He'd be fun. I like him.

Abstain on Kaede

Predictions for Rhythm Heaven rep: 25% Chance, 64% Want
Predictions for Spirits Events continuing after the Fighter's Pass : 35% Chance, 34% Want:

Nominate Nabbit x 5

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
This might be the last time I get to announce the next schedule. Damn...

THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOCKED DOWN, NOMINATIONS FOR THEM ARE OBSOLETE

Day 649: Concept: Rhythm Heaven rep & Concept: Spirit Events continue after the Fighter Pass
Day 650: DJ Octavio (Splatoon) & Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
Day 651: Echo (Bowser) & Concept: Destroy All Humans content
Day 652: Magolor (Kirby) & Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Day 653: E.M.M.I. (Metroid) & Off The Hook (Splatoon)
Day 654: Boss: Ender Dragon (Minecraft) & Mii Costume: Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd)

Day 655: Sam Fisher (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell) & Mii Costume: Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club!) & Stage: Tetris (Tetris)

A couple of last-minute surprises with this schedule. Spirit Events continue just made the first day over DJ Octavio, Fulgore and E.M.M.I. switched places, Off The Hook went from the last day to the fifth, and Sam Fisher snuck in to make day 7 another triple day.

The new top fourteen consists of D.Va, Gene, Agumon, Lugia, Eggman, Crazy Taxi character, Sukapon, Legends Trainer, Next game is not a reboot, Sora, Darksiders rep, More ATs as one new item, Dwight Fairfield, Rocket League rep, and SNES-era Final Fantasy rep.

D.Va x115
[Rerate] Gene x110
[Rerate] Agumon x110
Lugia x110
[Rerate] Eggman x107
Concept: Crazy Taxi character x105
Sukapon x95
Legends Trainer x90
Concept: Next game is not a reboot x85
[Rerate] Sora x83
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x75

100 - 51

Echo (Olimar) x66
[Rerate] Zhao Yun x65
Ghirahim x60
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Jin Sakai x55

50 - 25

Plague Knight x50
Springtrap x50
Joe Random (MLB: The Show) x50
Captain Charlie (Pikmin) x50
Mii Costume: Zagreus x40
Omori x35
Filia (Skullgirls) x31
Nabbit x30
Mii Costume: Rayman x30
Concept: Large and Normal Final Destination made into separate stages x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x20
Concept: Bonus Fighter x20
Donbe and Hikari x20
[Rerate] Spyro x20
Mii Costume: Scorpion x20
[Rerate] Kamek x20
[Rerate] Earthworm Jim x16
Yarn Yoshi x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
Echo: Ms. Pac-Man x15
[Rerate] Ezio Auditore da Firenze x15
Concept: Bonus Stages to fill out the stage select screen x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
Jesse Faden x10
Infernape x10
[Rerate] Gex x10
[Rerate] Concept: Echo Fighters Pass x10
[Rerate] Q*Bert x10
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x10
Mii Costume: Among Us x10
Kraid x10
[Rerate] Brian x7
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Concept: KOS-MOS with T-elos alt x5
[Rerate] Master Hand x5
[Rerate] Elma x5
Siris (Infinity Blade) x5
Concept: Tsukihime rep x5
Concept: Challenger Pack with more than 15 spirits x5
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime) x5
Firebrand x1

Mii Costume: Rayman escapes the under 25 club.

Challenger approaching! It's a rerate of Kamek, with 20 noms.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire Laniv Laniv You should change your noms, your characters got into the schedule.

wait hang on was yesterday the last day of the current run? have i got to think of something new?
Indeed

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
This might be the last time I get to announce the next schedule. Damn...

THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOCKED DOWN, NOMINATIONS FOR THEM ARE OBSOLETE

Day 649: Concept: Rhythm Heaven rep & Concept: Spirit Events continue after the Fighter Pass
Day 650: DJ Octavio (Splatoon) & Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
Day 651: Echo (Bowser) & Concept: Destroy All Humans content
Day 652: Magolor (Kirby) & Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Day 653: E.M.M.I. (Metroid) & Off The Hook (Splatoon)
Day 654: Boss: Ender Dragon (Minecraft) & Mii Costume: Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd)

Day 655: Sam Fisher (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell) & Mii Costume: Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club!) & Stage: Tetris (Tetris)

A couple of last-minute surprises with this schedule. Spirit Events continue just made the first day over DJ Octavio, Fulgore and E.M.M.I. switched places, Off The Hook went from the last day to the fifth, and Sam Fisher snuck in to make day 7 another triple day.

The new top fourteen consists of D.Va, Gene, Agumon, Lugia, Eggman, Crazy Taxi character, Sukapon, Legends Trainer, Next game is not a reboot, Sora, Darksiders rep, More ATs as one new item, Dwight Fairfield, Rocket League rep, and SNES-era Final Fantasy rep.

D.Va x115
[Rerate] Gene x110
[Rerate] Agumon x110
Lugia x110
[Rerate] Eggman x107
Concept: Crazy Taxi character x105
Sukapon x95
Legends Trainer x90
Concept: Next game is not a reboot x85
[Rerate] Sora x83
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x75

100 - 51

Echo (Olimar) x66
[Rerate] Zhao Yun x65
Ghirahim x60
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Jin Sakai x55

50 - 25

Plague Knight x50
Springtrap x50
Joe Random (MLB: The Show) x50
Captain Charlie (Pikmin) x50
Mii Costume: Zagreus x40
Omori x35
Filia (Skullgirls) x31
Nabbit x30
Mii Costume: Rayman x30
Concept: Large and Normal Final Destination made into separate stages x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x20
Concept: Bonus Fighter x20
Donbe and Hikari x20
[Rerate] Spyro x20
Mii Costume: Scorpion x20
[Rerate] Kamek x20
[Rerate] Earthworm Jim x16
Yarn Yoshi x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
Echo: Ms. Pac-Man x15
[Rerate] Ezio Auditore da Firenze x15
Concept: Bonus Stages to fill out the stage select screen x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
Jesse Faden x10
Infernape x10
[Rerate] Gex x10
[Rerate] Concept: Echo Fighters Pass x10
[Rerate] Q*Bert x10
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x10
Mii Costume: Among Us x10
Kraid x10
[Rerate] Brian x7
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Concept: KOS-MOS with T-elos alt x5
[Rerate] Master Hand x5
[Rerate] Elma x5
Siris (Infinity Blade) x5
Concept: Tsukihime rep x5
Concept: Challenger Pack with more than 15 spirits x5
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime) x5
Firebrand x1

Mii Costume: Rayman escapes the under 25 club.

Challenger approaching! It's a rerate of Kamek, with 20 noms.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire Laniv Laniv You should change your noms, your characters got into the schedule.

Indeed
I assume I can change my usual bout of nominations to Off the Hook that I gave today into something else now? Unless today was the last-minute change you talked about, then I’ll keep it as-is

Last edited:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
We're on Sackboy now?! I usually come here once every 2 years lol

Sackboy
Chance: 0%. The way Sony feels about Nintendo, the reason why Playstation was created and Sony's current success with PS4 and currently PS5 makes the company the absolute LEAST likely to collaborate with a Smash Bros reveal. They're in a position where they have no real incentive to play ball with Nintendo, and while Sackboy is a healthy IP that's been going strong since his debut, appearing on PS3, PS4, handhelds and now PS5, Nathan Drake is a fellow PS3 debut that enjoys far more fame. Don't get me wrong, LittleBigPlanet was pretty popular--it inspired both Minecraft and Super Mario Maker--but compared to what it inspired, it's not at the heights that Steve can take for granted. Plus, Aloy, Nathan, Kratos, and Ratchet/Clank have more starpower than this Knitted Knight.

Want: 80%. I love Sony characters, and Sackboy's one of the reasons why. LittleBigPlanet was Minecraft before Minecraft and CERTAINLY Super Mario Maker but more ambitious. There's a charming nature to the "imagisphere" that isn't really replicated, and you can only get glimpses of it from Yarn Yoshi and Kirby. It's at the same time gritty if you want it to be, believe it or not--and that's because of the whole User-Generated Content aspect. Funny enough, Sackboy has massive crossover potential, he's already familiar with Sonic, Ryu and Ken, Snake and characters beyond gaming since LBP crosses over with things regularly via official DLC. From Marvel, to DC, Disney, Spongebob and thousands of others, the idea of Sackboy being in Smash is one of the least far-fetched ideas solely because of in-universe crossovers, or at least it would be if Sony changed their stance toward Nintendo. Moveset-wise he has a handful of options; he wouldn't be a Steve derivative but there'd be nods to that set and Villager's, plus his latest game Sackboy: A Big Adventure has broadened his moveset potential even more; the game has at the very least covered his Normals and maybe some Aerials. He'd be a fun addition, although licensing music would be an interesting conundrum.

Tails
Chance: 10%. The lines of communication are there, but Sakurai and SEGA may want to aim for bigger fish. SEGA has their feet in the door already, and could reasonably prefer a character from another series they own to strengthen their catalogue. They have a lot of options.

Want: 0%. I'm at a point in my life where I no longer care about Sonic. I blame the Chao; I used to like Sonic games before they came along, but now that the Chao Garden doesn't ever seem to be returning, after I got so invested in them, I don't feel like playing Sonic games anymore. Tails would be cool though, but I'm way past over the whole series. Sorry Tails.

Abstain on Kaede

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
The Day of Reused Writeups

Danger on Pa

I was going to just quote my most recent Danganronpa post (can't be more than a couple of months old), but since we're rating Kaede in a week might as well put the effort in now and just quote this for her day.

Danganronpa is a mystery visual novel franchise. It's probably the third most popular franchise in the genre, at least on a global scale (I don't know for sure but I imagine the likes of Tokimeki Memorial might outsell it just from Japanese sales). It looks like the series itself is over, as the creator left Spike Chunsoft, but it's still chugging along in a sense through ports. Case in point: Danganronpa Decadence, a trilogy collection with an all-new mode that was announced at Nintendo's E3. It certainly caught my attention as someone who's speculating a promotional pick, and as someone who always put down the series' odds due to not being on Nintendo systems.

However I have the feeling that this is too little too late. Decadence releases in December right? That's cutting it awfully close. It begs the questions: how long has this been in development? and did Nintendo know about this? Because the thing is, if Nintendo didn't know about Decadence and had an estimated release date when they chose the characters in 2019 it all amounts to nothing and Danganronpa's in the same place as it's been all these years.

Without a major promotional component to the addition, I don't see Danganronpa getting in over other more successful VN series, as all of them could be licensed for relatively cheap.

Chance: 1%
Want: abstain
All that needs to be added is that Kaede is easily the best protagonist in the series, which is no small feat as her game is the one with the worst cast by far. Also **** Shuichi.

A Sony rep

Sony and Nintendo are behaving like competitors do. It's unlikely that they'd even sit down to discuss a Smash character. Even if they did, it's more likely that the fighter chosen would be Kratos or Aloy. You know, the characters that Sony allowed to be on Nintendo consoles?

Either way, having a Sony character in Smash is such a huge deal there's absolutely no way it wouldn't be at a big event like E3. FP11 is not the place for him.
What needs to be added about Sackboy? Well, honestly, LBP doesn't seem like a priority for Sony, what with 3 shifting devs and Sackboy's Big Adventure not being one of the big Sony exclusives but rather a smaller, under-the-radar title. Sackboy as a mascot never outlived the PS3. I think he's way down the food chain for Sony reps.

Want: 50%
Sackboy's charming but I'm not really a huge fan of his games and I'd find him kinda bland.

The only character today actually worth giving some thought about

Chance: 5%
Tails is a DLC Mii Costume which is usually considered a death sentence. But the timing makes it not as clear cut. Tails' Mii came with Joker, the first DLC fighter. That was all the way back in early 2019. And since they're all Sega, it's possible that the Miis were negotiated even earlier than we presume.

When Tails' Mii was decided upon it's likely that FP2 wasn't even a thing. This applies to several other characters, but most don't really make sense as FP11 so Tails is one of the rare ones that do.

Would they pick Tails? Well, it's possible. Sega and the Sonic brand love Tails. And Nintendo loves the Sonic brand, it seems. However Sakurai clearly does not as it perfect attendance record for three games has meant jack **** in terms of getting good stages, remixes, moveset overhauls and a second character. Sega seems in a good place to get a fighter, but that also means that several other Sega characters are, by default, in a better place than him. And then there's Eggman, a character who has more potential to be unique that him and who has the advantage of seniority.

Noms: Sukapon
RH rep: 15.71%
Spirits never die: 6.99%

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Sackboy
Chance: 5%. Given that PlayStation owns him and having many other characters, this would not sit well for Sackboy. There being one fighter left does not make things easier.
Want: 50%. Sackboy would be fun to play as, and I can see him and Steve have a 1v1 match. Overall, he would make a decent Smash Bros rep.

Tails
Chance: 20%. Given that Sonic is celebrating it’s 30 year anniversary, Tails seems like a likely choice, if he were not a Mii Costume. But then again, Tails popularity could give him a boost, with Eggman being the main competitor.
Want: 80%. Tails would totally be fun to play as, and I can see him and Sonic face off against Mario and Luigi. Overall, Tails would make a great Smash Bros rep.

Kaeda
Chance: 5%. Chances are, Monokuma would be the Danganronpa Rep, and with the games coming on the switch, Kaeda could promote the game. But then again, anything is possible as we seen earlier in the pass.
Want: 50%. While I prefer Monokuma, Kaeda would be fun to play as. Overall, Kaeda would make a decent Smash Bros rep.
Prediction: Rythem Heaven Rep (10%) and Spirits after pass (5%)
Noms: 5 for Lugia and 5 for Echo: Bowser

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure why people seem to think Nintendo would be against allowing Tails to be playable because they don't want to sell him as a playable character and also as a Mii Costume. I understand that people think Mii Costumes deconfirm, and for the most part, I agree. However, this is Nintendo we're talking about, they would have 0 qualms with selling Tails as a Mii Costume and then selling him again as a fighter, and I don't particularly see why it would be a major issue regardless. Not saying he's getting in (though I do think his chances are solid), but that just seems like flimsy reasoning in regards to his exclusion.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'm not sure why people seem to think Nintendo would be against allowing Tails to be playable because they don't want to sell him as a playable character and also as a Mii Costume. I understand that people think Mii Costumes deconfirm, and for the most part, I agree. However, this is Nintendo we're talking about, they would have 0 qualms with selling Tails as a Mii Costume and then selling him again as a fighter, and I don't particularly see why it would be a major issue regardless. Not saying he's getting in (though I do think his chances are solid), but that just seems like flimsy reasoning in regards to his exclusion.
Well then I'll repeat my questions from my post. How would they go about it? They could give a discount to those who purchased the costume but what about the people who already bought the fighters pass? Would they get a discount? Not to mention the discount would have to be 75 cents which isn't much of a discount.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
Well then I'll repeat my questions from my post. How would they go about it? They could give a discount to those who purchased the costume but what about the people who already bought the fighters pass? Would they get a discount? Not to mention the discount would have to be 75 cents which isn't much of a discount.
I don't think it would matter in the long run. It's literally just 75 cents; a discount isn't necessary. A character can exist as a playable character and a mii costume at the same time, just look at Samus and Meta Knight.

Remember, this is the same company that charged people $60 for a Wii game that was originally $50.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don't think it would matter in the long run. It's literally just 75 cents; a discount isn't necessary. A character can exist as a playable character and a mii costume at the same time, just look at Samus and Meta Knight.

Remember, this is the same company that charged people $60 for a Wii game that was originally $50.
A character can exist as both a playable character and a Mii costume, sure, but we still don't have precedence for a DLC costume to be upgraded in the same game. I guess it could happen but until I see it myself I think DLC costumes are a bad omen.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
A character can exist as both a playable character and a Mii costume, sure, but we still don't have precedence for a DLC costume to be upgraded in the same game. I guess it could happen but until I see it myself I think DLC costumes are a bad omen.
I would say that argument is sound. It just bothers me how people act like a character wouldn’t be able to happen because people would be paying for them twice when Nintendo has never given us any reason to think they would care about something like that.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Tails

Tails is in a really weird spot right now. On one hand, his Mii Costume released way back in early 2019 and was a port from SSB4 anyway. On the other hand, it's still a paid costume and we don't have much precedent for Nintendo releasing both a paid costume and a paid character within the same game. It's hard to say where tells lies right now but right now I'm leaning towards Sakurai looking at his costume and being fine with it. To me it's less of "Nintendo wouldn't sell a costume and character at the same time" and moreso "we have no plans for Tails so here's his costume." Call it a hunch but with characters like Steve and Sephiroth being in talks for years, I feel like Nintendo had already eyed up most of their FP2 choices beforehand so Tails' fate may have already been sealed. Aside from all of that, Tails would have to compete with Robotnik who benefits from not being a costume and being more unique. Tails would most likely be a semi-clone of Sonic and I don't know if they would use a DLC spot for that considering how unique Ultimate's newcomers have been.

Want: 50%
Tails is one of my favorite Sonic characters so I'd be alright with seeing him make it into Smash. Score would probably be higher though I'd like Axel and Arle more when it comes to Sega reps. Plus within the Sonic series itself, I'd still much prefer Robotnik. Also Sonic's moveset (which Tails would most likely take inspiration from) isn't exactly one of my favorites in Smash.

-----

Sackboy

Perhaps if we were in the early 2010's then I'd have more hope for Sackboy. Unfortunately for our little wool friend, he has a mountain of Sony competition as well as his own personal problems. Kratos is seemingly Sony's main man for crossovers, while Nathan Drake is from one of Sony's biggest series that is even getting a movie soon and would probably be next in line. Heck even Ratchet who we recently rated has the upper hand over Sackboy since his series is more relevant because of Rift Apart and has been going on for longer.

The LittleBigPlant games were one of the PS3's main takeaways but things started to change once the PS4 arrived. LBP3 had its own set of issues when it launched and then the series stayed quiet until 2020's Sackboy: A Big Adventure. That title was given a much smaller marketing compared to Sony's other titles which leads me to believe that the series is not a high priority for them.

This is all without saying that Sackboy is a Sony character which alone would probably warrant a 0% with how stingy they've been with Nintendo.

Want: 30%
Which is a shame, because I played the first LBP back when I had a PS3 and I enjoyed it a lot. Sackboy is such a simple and yet charming character that it's a shame that his series sort of died down. In fact I always felt like he could've been the Playstation mascot had Sony promoted him some more.

LBP is a fun and unique title that it'd be nice to see in Smash. Of course I absolutely would not want it to get in over Nathan Drake, and even a few other Sony characters like Cole MacGrath I'd probably want to see first.

-----

Abstaining on Kaede both because I want to get into the series without being spoiled (despite already knowing... one of the bigger twists from the 3rd game that involves Kaede) and I feel like we've rated Danganronpa enough times already.

-----

Rhythm Heaven chance prediction: 14.32%
Post-FP2 spirit events chance prediction: 24.00%

-----

Nominations:
Concept: CP11 is revealed at the Game Awards x20

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
bare in mind sakurai very nearly did promote a costume

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
bare in mind sakurai very nearly did promote a costume
That's because Rex is the exception. You don't pay just to get his costume. Instead he is a bonus costume that comes with the purchase of the fighters pass. Most people buy the pass to get the fighters, not just Rex. So there's a difference between him and all of the standalone DLC costumes.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
That's because Rex is the exception. You don't pay just to get his costume. Instead he is a bonus costume that comes with the purchase of the fighters pass. Most people buy the pass to get the fighters, not just Rex. So there's a difference between him and all of the standalone DLC costumes.
says who? the fans? certainly wasnt the smash team

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
says who? the fans? certainly wasnt the smash team
I mean it doesn't really matter who says it. This is just a logical deduction that most people pay for the fighters pass to get what it primarily advertises, which are the playable characters.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
by that logic why would any mii costume matter?
You are not getting the point. The fighters pass advertises mostly the 5 challenger packs and notes that the Rex costume comes as a bonus. With all the other Mii costumes they are advertised individually as their own thing. I did not say that the costumes don't matter. The point is that Rex wasn't the sole thing advertised for the fighters pass. He matters for the fighters pass, but is not the sole reason to get it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You are not getting the point. The fighters pass advertises mostly the 5 challenger packs and notes that the Rex costume comes as a bonus. With all the other Mii costumes they are advertised individually as their own thing. I did not say that the costumes don't matter. The point is that Rex wasn't the sole thing advertised for the fighters pass. He matters for the fighters pass, but is not the sole reason to get it.
but surely that would mean he would be less likely to get promoted which he nearly was? why would rex still be eligible but not tails when rex was already part of the first pass in a much bigger way?

btw if you wanna continue this i say we either move threads or too PMs as i do not wish to derail this thread any further

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Sackboy

Chance: Highly Unlikely.

Sackboy is very cool and has a lot to pull from to make a very interesting character, but unfortunately we really haven't gotten a Playstation-esq/Sony-esq rep thus far unless you count Joker which is more Sega than anything else. While many others have said how unlikely it seems Sony would play ball, I find it to be much more likely that Sony WOULD play ball to get into Smash, but that other characters are of higher priority both in terms of marketability and fan request.

Sackboy doesn't really stack up to the likes of Kratos, Bloodborne Hunter and Rachet & Clank which Sony clearly values more during the early life of this console cycle whereas Sackboy merely got a platformer game and not even a true new LBP entry. In addition, Sackboy is likely competing with Nate Drake or the equivalent from Uncharted and while I don't think Last Of Us is the best choice for multiple reasons it still could be competition. He is also competing with the legacy of Pseudo-Playstation Stars like Crash, Spyro and Jak & Daxter, of which his request simply does not compete with, and that's with the rumor of new Jak stuff in the air.

If indeed we DO get a Playstation All-Star in Smash, the line is long and the odds don't favor Sackboy to win this Battle Royale.

Want: Minor Attachment.

I played the first two LBP games but I got into them late into the PS3's life cycle and I never messed with LBP3 just mainly out of forgetting about the franchise. I always enjoy games that all the community to make content in the game to share with others, but I never got into it enough to become really attached to it. Seems it didn't do well in numbers because Sony has cast it aside to pursue other successes. I always thought Sackboy was cute and I liked the narrator, but my love for the series kinda ends there.

Unfortunately, I have a bigger attachment to Spyro and Jak & Daxter and would much rather see one of them get in, and Crash, Kratos or Bloodborne Hunter would all be much bigger inclusions that would bring more hype overall, so I would be more excited to see them than Sackboy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miles 'Tails' Prower

Chance: Somewhat Likely.

Tails is essentially #2 in terms of the most iconic and beloved Sonic characters, often placing above Knuckles, Shadow and Dr. Robotnik in terms of support and love within the Sonic community, which is fitting considering he is the first sidekick/supporting protagonist introduced in the games. His design stands out and from a design perspective, between his use of limited flight and his many machines and tools over the years, there is plenty inspiration to take from to build him a moveset.

However, he has a major hurdle that I think is too high for him to fly over, but it isn't the Mii Costume: it's the amount of representation. We all know that Sakurai and his fellow Smash devs think differently from how us fans tend to do, and since Smash's inception each game has shown that the devs have different standards for representation for a franchise or games in the franchise than we do. Considering Sonic is the single best choice for a playable character out of all of the Sonic franchise, having stages, costumes and assist trophies from the series could been seen as 'having done enough', which would lead them to potentially pursue other Sega franchises in the future like Phantasy Star, Puyo Puyo, SMT, Yakuza, Streets of Rage, Jet Set Radio or many others from the Big List O' Sega.

However, Tails has another big problem and I think this wall really is so high that he would run out of stamina before he could fly over it, and that's that his own fans have given up on him. Tails's old costume was one of the first ones to return, and people are SO set on Mii Costumes killing a character's chances that his own supporters for Smash turned on him and started rooting for Dr. Robotnik or other Sonic/Sega characters instead. Not only would this affect his chances for FP2 massively, but it also really hurts his chances for any potential content later on, including the next title in the franchise. Having been part of a support fandom who has gone quiet before and seeing many other go quiet for a time, it really can hurt your chances, since it's likely that developers will think they have done enough because you stopped pushing the character. This is especially bad though because not only have they stopped supporting Tails, but they are supporting other characters, so now THOSE characters are more likely to be viewed and considered...meaning, currently, the Tails fanbase is shooting themselves in the foot and possibly pushing a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Want: Minor Attachment

There was a period in my life where I moved from one side of the family to the other and they deemed video games as bad for me. During this time I was able to find an old Sega Genesis and buy old games for it from our local Salvation Army every now and again. While I remember Eternal Champions most fondly, this was where I got to play Sonic 2 with my step-sister, which whom we barely ever got along. While I always thought Sonic was cool and I ended up playing many games in the series over multiple consoles, Sonic came into my life when I was starting to become more of a PC gamer and was pushing out my Nintendo roots for a bit, so the series kinda got overlooked outside of my disc for Sonic & Knuckles that I played on PC. I only ever really cared for the first three main characters and Dr. Robotnik, and everything after that seemed dumb to me at the time, and between that and the Sonic fandom itself being what it is even to this day...I never got into the series like many others.

It would be cool to see Tails get in after all this time, but I'm not super attached to Sega of the games they make and haven't been for a long time, and Persona getting in is the one thing that has brought me back to Sega because it's such a cool series that I never knew much about until Smash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I withhold any commentary about Danganronpa as a whole since I known nothing about the series and likely will never care to.

by that logic why would any mii costume matter?
They really don't, honestly. The mindset that other non-character content makes a character unable to happen has already seen so much evidence against it that it's kinda crazy, but people will hold onto things now no matter how wrong they are just so that they don't have to accept being wrong. It's the world we live in now.

This particular argument you are having is already over on your opponent's side because Sakurai himself said it was system and engine limitations. Thus, it has nothing to do with Rex's costume at all, and nothing about it's situation has anything to do with they character choice for inclusion or design decisions for them. In fact, it's more of a sign that Sakurai and Nintendo are fixing the mistakes they made by forcing the 2018 release date, making sure to include a character that had a decent amount of request at the time while also making much more profit off of DLC.

In other words, the costume was made because there was a point in time before DLC was going to be made for the game and Sakurai wanted to give XBC2 fans something outside of just Spirits and music. Once DLC happened, XBC2 was made a priority as well as ARMS for a mixture of reasons.

All this confirms is the one thing we already know: that brand-new Mii costumes tend to be for characters that were not realizable at the time, but so long as content continues to be made they don't shut out a character entirely, and that while this has been consistent it isn't absolute.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Concept: Rhythm Heaven rep and Concept: Spirit Events continue after the Fighter Pass.

Predict DJ Octavio from Splatoon and Soma Cruz from Castlevania.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Music for today:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
screaming intensifies

Abstain. I don't know, everytime that we rate Rhythm Heaven I'm just not in the mood to research and compare the frontrunners. Maybe I just don't care enough since I never got interested in trying it out.

Even when the game comes to a conclusion it will live on....in spirit too

Chance: 60%

I think this is very likely to happen. I imagine it doesn't take too much effort to negotiate for PNGs and it's easy advertising. And you would only need a person or two to come up with new scenarios for the new spirits so I can certainly see them continuing with spirit events even when the majority of the team leaves the game.

Hey, more content is more content and I welcome any excuses to keep on playing my favorite game. And it will keep expanding the crossover aspect as well so there are zero downsides to this.

Predictions:
DJ Octavio - 8%
Soma Cruz - 11%

Noms: Dynasty Warriors character x10

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Concept: Rythem Heaven Rep.
Chance: 10%. This franchise has been around for a while and has yet to get a rep and the chance is low. But compare don’t to most franchises from Nintendo that don’t have reps, it’s quite high.
Want: 80%. A rep wouldn’t totally be fun to play as, be it be Chorus Kids, Karate Joe and Barista. Overall, a rep from that franchise would be worth having in and would represent rhythem games as well.

Spirits long after fighter’s pass

Chance: 5%. I can see some spirits be added after the fighter’s pass, like some Sinnoh Pokémon or Arceus Pokémon. But way after would be surprising.
Want: 75%. Hey, the more spirits, the more battle we can have, so I don’t see much downsides. Overall, spirits continuing after the pass is fun regardless.
Prediction: DJ Octavo (5%) and Soma Cruse (5%)
Noms: 5 for Boss: Ender Dragon

Laniv

Smash Lord
Who will start the beat(down)?

Chance: 36%

Rhythm Heaven's in a weird place right now. All it has is three music tracks and a handful of spirits, the most of any series that doesn't have a fighter. It's fairly light representation, but it's still more than we can say for the likes of Pilotwings or Murasame Castle. The chances of a Rhythm Heaven character aren't looking great, but of all the series lacking a fighter, it's definitely a frontrunner.

Remember when Chorus Kids were in the speculation spotlight? Good times. My first is Rhythm Girl/Tap Trial Girl, but I'll take anyone from this series, even someone like Karate Joe.

Spirits forever

Chance: 73%

I'd be kinda surprised if this didn't happen. Smash is a pretty good vehicle for advertising, so I don't see why not.

Abstain on Want

Predictions for DJ Octavio: 6% Chance, 24% Want
Predictions for Soma Cruz: 5% Chance, 16% Want

Nominate Nabbit x 5

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Haha funny videos

Chance: 1% It isn't impossible to see Sakurai go back to an old idea he had now that he has hardware that might be able to support his vision, but then we need to look at the state of the franchise, it's uhhhh. Not looking too good tbh, the last game was Megamix on the 3ds, fairly late in it's lifespan, but Tansun, the guy behind the music, has struggled with personal stuff like cancer and has told fans to show support for a new game and the devs have been busy with Warioware which suggests there's no game currently in the works, meaning Nintendo's usual MO for first party DLC doesn't apply at all.

Want: 0% I cannot see anything other than a timed hit mechanic for this series and I strongly believe it wouldn't work, especially online which is what I keep having to play on, the series is cute and I wanted to get Megamix but that is too damn big of a dealbreaker to me as it sounds painfully unfun

More content

Chance: 90% I really don't see them just stopping this after the final character, they'll slow down for sure but I feel we're due another what, 5 events? Especially with soon to be released titles like Warioware, Dread, Pokemon Legends and more sounding like dead ringers for Spirit Events. It's easy promotion and i can't imagine It's very expensive

Want 100% It's more Spirits and I love Spirits, seeing a character get added by indirect means is neat but I also love the genuine love and care put in to the battles, the most recent one I got, Travis, has a bat wielding Peach and a Killing Edge wielding Sheik to represent Bad Girl and Shinobu which made me smile as I loved the detail. There's **** like Shanoa who has her battle reference a stupidly hard to get Glyph in her game and that kind of **** is so cool to say that I can't say I dislike the idea at all. Sidenote, anyone have an idea when the Monster Hunter Story spirit becomes available everywhere?

Whoever makes the first joke to make me laugh will get a like, give my noms to them

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
RH rep
This franchise hasn't really seen anything new since Megamix and the developer behind it literally just got done with a new WarioWare. A new RH game anytime soon is no guarantee so you really have to bank on 2nd chance theory to be legit if you're hoping to see RH in Smash. Nintendo likely didn't pick characters that way though so it's not looking hopefull this time.

Want: 80%
I have a few preferred characters but I had a fun time with Megamix and believe the series got screwed over during Smash 4. I'd imagine the content they'd bring would be pretty fun and colorfull all around. This is definitely the unrepped first-party franchise that needs a fighter the most.

Spirits post pass
Chance: 65%
Now Sakurai did say that after the last fighter development on Ultimate would be over which may include this, though I've heard these are done by a seperate team so it also might not count. The way I see it, they might not have gone far enough with the new Spirits, with how few events there were compared to tourneys and base game Spirit events and I don't feel like it's the end. They probably have to exceed the CP11 deadline. The pandemic might have something to do with this though that's just a theory.

Sure. It's more content, I'm not saing no to that. Give us a Katamari or Undertale event and I would appreciate it.

Octavio: 3.25%
Cruz: 2.85%
Gene x10

Top Bottom