• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Bioshock protagonist

Chance: 9%

Although Bioshock meets criteria (although I feel Japan factor is iffy), it still feels surreal for this series to get rep. Almost non-existent fan demand. competition within FPS genre... yeah things don't look good here. Booker seems frontrunner for Bioshock protagonist, but the most iconic character is actually Big Daddy. That's why Big Daddy was featured in PSABR I believe.

Want: 75%

I played all Bioshock. I forgot details about Bioshock 2. I would go with Booker Dewitt and possibly Elizabeth assist as they appear in front cover and have most personality to boot. They have surprisingly huge arsenal to pull from. Riding zip line, portal or time manipulation if you bring Elizabeth. I don't have attachment to Jack although Bioshock 1 is a great game. We don't see his actual appearance much.

Nom: Conker x 10

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Bioshock
1% chance

Bioshock was a big deal, but the franchise has been kinda twiddling its fingers since Infinite. It is popular enough in Japan that I did not immediately brush it aside, and it was one of the big games of the 7th generation of games. But that was then and this is now. I just do not see it likely with so few slots. The competition is fierce.

Speaking of competition, Take Two owns Rockstar. Which is a whole can of worms for future competition. I think we odds are would get a GTA rep first.

10% want

Ehh. I like Bioshock... but not enough to make me ok with it in the final two. I wouldn’t be mad, but when I could have Crash or Lloyd or what have you, Bioshock just does not interest me. Rapture and Columbia would be awesome stages, so that’s a plus for me. But at the end of the day, there is just so much competition I am not that invested. A cool stage is a solid consolation prize at least.

Rean Schwarzer x10

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Mike Haggar from Final Fight.

Predict Ryza from Atelier.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some songs to get into the mood of performing the average duties of a mayor:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Mike Haggar, Mayor of Earth

Chance: 5% - even if we're just limiting it to Capcom characters, Mike Haggar has some fairly strong competition - Dante, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, Morrigan, Viewtiful Joe, etc. - and he's fairly plain by comparison. Plus, Incineroar seems to cover the pro-wrestler archetype; while Haggar's moveset could be different enough from Incineroar's to make him unique, I'm not sure if they'd be included so close together.

Want: 85% - Haggar might not be my most wanted Capcom character, but he's probably in the top five. (Probably - like I said, Capcom's got a lot of great choices) Anyone who can pile-drive Galactus has got my vote. Beat-em-ups are a genre of gaming that hasn't really been represented in Smash yet, which seems weird. (also, how in the world has he not been included in Street Fighter yet?)

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Mike Hagger

Chance 1 - There's a small shot here. Final Fight is a series from Capcom, which has a great relationship with Nintendo and Smash. However, I don't see it being picked. First, there's the issue that we had a crap ton of Capcom costumes come with the last wave. Not an absolute killer but it doesn't help his chances. Then there's the idea that there's only 2 spots left and that Capcom has a ton of competition should it even get another character. Phoenix, Dante, and Chun Li feel like real contenders and then there's bubble characters like Ammy among many others. Feels like there's just too many names who are more likely to see this happening.

Want 0 - Yeah I'll pass. Capcom has a lot of great characters, and there's just a ton more of them I'd like to get first. Maybe someday if Final Fight gets an even bigger push or we get a lot more Capcom reps in the game first.

Predictions:
Ryza -2.12

Noms:
Riptor x10

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mike m*********n' Haggar

Chance: 5%

Final Fight is a classic series. When you think of beat em ups, you think of Final Fight alongside the other greats like Streets of Rage and Double Dragon. And Mike Haggar is a very memorable character. He would likely be the character chosen as the rep and is charismatic, being a mayor that takes no **** from anyone and puts matters into his own hands (Literally!).

Unfortunately though Final Fight is not in a good spot. For one the series has been dead for about 15 years due to Streetwise being a mess of a game, killing the series. Second, there is not much demand for a Final Fight character which wouldn't be a huge deal if we weren't talking about Capcom here. Phoenix and Dante are huge obstacles and even putting aside them you also have characters like Amaterasu and Frank West. Capcom in general is super busy so it's hard to stand out and while Final Fight has the merits to barely push through, I am not betting on that happening.

According to the Capcom leak, we are supposed to get a new Final Fight game in a couple years but with the pass being decided in 2019 I don't think that is a factor at all.

I've already stated several times that I would like to see a beat em up character and with Final Fight I'm on board for reasons that are familiar to other fans of the genre. But for those who aren't, it comes down to simple, yet uber satisfying gameplay, animations and sound effects that pack a punch, great music, and a badass protagonist in the form of Mike Haggar. I don't think I need to elaborate much further, if you've played Final Fight you already know its charm and if you haven't.....well that's criminal and don't be surprised if a shirtless mayor in green trousers shows up at your door.

Prediction: Ryza - 5%

Noms: Yuri Lowell x10

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Mike Haggar

Chance: 5%. First of all, if we are to get a fourth Capcom Rep, Phoenix, Dante and Chun Li are much more likely to get in. And second of all, his chance is quite small, but it is quite likely that he would be a spirit and/or Mii Costume.

Want: 50%. He would be fun to play as, and I can see him, Ryu, Ken and Megaman have a free for all, in Stamina Mode no less. Overall, he would make a decent Smash Bros rep.

Prediction: Ryza (10%)

Noms: 5 for Octoling

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
GHAAAAAAH!

Chance: 5%

Mike Haggar hails from the Classic Final Fight series, a Beat Em Up Franchise that is seen as one of the progenitors of the genre alongside Double Dragon. Once a sequel to Street Fighter, the first FF game would end up becoming a success on the Arcades and span multiple ports, two sequels on the Super Nintendo, and Haggar is notable for being the ONLY character be playable in all 3 games. He also appears in Spin-Offs like Mighty Final Fight, and Streetwise, in fact, he is playable in every single Final Fight game, and can be seen as the series's mascot to an extent. He even became the main representative of the franchise in Marvel Vs Capcom 3, bumping heads with Spider Man, Wolverine, and Hulk, and later in MVCI as well, fighting against Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and ****ty graphics.

However, the are 2 major obstacles in his way.

1-Final Fight is basically dead. While it's still referenced multiple times by Capcom, they see it as a legacy franchise, and not as a product that they are currently pushing, so unless Haggar gets Banjo-tier support, he's kinda screwed. I mean after Streetwise they basically left the franchise to die.

2-Street Fighter..........despite being THE Final Fight character, he has never been playable in a single SF game, yet basically every other major FF has. Guy and Cody since Alpha, Poison since 4, Sodom and Rolento also got in SF to rub more salt to the wound, and Maki got in CVS2. Why hasn't he appeared in a SF game as a fighter? Because he is too similar to Zangief......................nevermind Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Gouken, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken and Kage? naaaaah they are all so unique! Basically if it wasn't for the MVC series and Saturday Night Slam Masters series, he would be absent from Fighting Games altogether which is just..................absurd. Stuff like this makes me thing that Capcom/Nintendo choosing the likes of Cody simply because he is more popular.

3-Even if we ignore the latter point and put Haggar as the only viable FF rep, we still have to deal with other Capcom Choices like Dante and Wright, whose series are far more popular and relevant nowadays.

So because of those 3 issues, i don't see Haggar happening in Smash.

Want: 25%

Im not dying to see this happening in Smash, but i like Haggar, and i love the idea of a beat em up rep in Smash, being a genre all about beating the **** out of multiple people at once, i feel a choice like Haggar would be great.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
The Mayor of Earth

Chance: 20%

I don't see it happening. Final Fight has more or less has been absorbed into the Street Fighter series. However Haggar himself is the one character that remains purely Final Fight (so far atleast), Mahvel considers him as such. I'd actually really like the idea. Smash doesn't get a lot of heavyweights/grapplers often and I would imagine that Haggar would fit that niche very well. Also I would love for a generation of Smash fans to experience the terror that is The Pipe. Probably my most wanted Capcom character that is not from Resident Evil.

Nom: Gooigi

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
abstain. i could not tell you what game final fight was and i honestly thought this was a street fighter character. which makes me wonder who i was thinking of. anyway nom todd snap x5

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That mother****ing PIPE

Chance: 1% Haggar doesn't really have much going for him, Final Fight's been dormant for a long time and a new game wouldn't be able to coincide with Smash on time, and Haggar's popularity in the Smash community seems to be pretty damn bad when compared to other characters, be it fellow Beat Em Up characters Axl Stone and the Double Dragon boys or the laughably vast list of Capcom characters. Final Fight also doesn't have as much of an icon status when compared to the other Beat Em Up characters I mentioned so Haggar's just screwed in damn near every way

Want: 50% Truth be told, my Final Fight experience begins and ends with MvC, and hey, they did a good job of selling me on him. Haggar'd be another wrestler and if Incineroar's anything to go by, that means he'd be pretty fun to play! The biggest differences would have to be Haggar potentially being able to pick up items like that goddamn pipe and smack you with them and the lariat. Incineroar's lariat is already very similar to what I envision but the key difference would be that like Axel Stone, Haggar'd take damage when using it, the tradeoff being that the lariat not only do a lot of damage but be fully invincible and hey, that idea alone can have some pretty interesting dynamics in Smash, a big body heavyweight who can say "lmao no" to getting combo'd by the usual suspects? Sign me up! My only real issue is that I have a **** ton of other Capcom characters I'd prefer

Junpei x10
abstain. i could not tell you what game final fight was and i honestly thought this was a street fighter character. which makes me wonder who i was thinking of. anyway nom todd snap x5
Final Fight and Street Fighter have the same world with many Final Fight characters being playable in Street Fighter like Cody, Poison, Abigail, etc. Haggar's actually a ridiculously popular request among Street Fighter fans

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Mike Haggar
Chance: 1%
Final Fight is a series that hasn't received much attention for over a decade. Still, Mike Haggar remains pretty iconic, atleast for a Capcom character. He's kind of become a legacy character now, which is good news for Capcom crossover games but when it comes to Smash he just doesn't stack up to way more popular requests like Dante or Phoenix. As a beat-em-up rep, there are also other options, frankly. In all honestly, Smash Ultimate development will wrap up very soon with two characters left and while they don't both have to be hugely popular icons, the current climate just doesn't favor characters like Mike imo.

Want: Abstaining

Ryza: 1.73%
Gene x5

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Final Fight and Street Fighter have the same world with many Final Fight characters being playable in Street Fighter like Cody, Poison, Abigail, etc. Haggar's actually a ridiculously popular request among Street Fighter fans
well that explains everything thank you

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Mike Haggar

Chance: 1%
The last game in the series was Final Fight: Streetwise in 2006 which was really awful. Since then, the series has gotten basically nothing outside of ports. Pretty much every other Capcom series has grown within the last decade while Final Fight still hasn't gotten anything. Speaking of which, the Capcom competition is massive with characters like Phoenix Wright and Chun-Li existing. Even within the actual Final Fight series, there's a chance Haggar could get skipped over for Cody or Guy who are also very popular characters in their series.

Final Fight is a fun series and Haggar is my favorite character aside from Maki. He'd be a fun grappler character that Smash doesn't really have much of (the only one being Incineroar). Haggar himself is also long overdue to become playable in a Street Fighter game. Score would be higher if it wasn't for two things. The first is that when it comes to Capcom characters, Phoenix is my most wanted plus I'd still prefer some additional Street Fighter characters like Chun-Li. The second is that in regards to beat-em-up characters, I'd still prefer Axel Stone. Really though, we're long overdue for a beat-em-up rep and Haggar would be a great choice for the spot.

-----

Ryza chance prediction: 4.84%

Nominations:
Conker x10

Flyboy

Smash Hero
THE MAYOR OF METRO CITY, MIKE HAGGAR

Chance:
3%
Everyone has said it already - while Final Fight was once very iconic, it's since been folded into Street Fighter, and while rumors of a new Final Fight game similar to the new Ghosts 'N' Goblins are flying around (and are potentially very plausible), I don't know if Nintendo and Capcom would've colluded in this way to make the timing make sense. It's not like the Mii costumes. Still, never say never, because when it comes to classic characters, Mike Haggar is absolutely one. He's a huge fan favorite in the Street Fighter/Capcom fanbase, and that may swing in his favor just a little bit.

First things first, the negatives: I'm not actually a huge fan of the Final Fight games. The characters, yes, and I would LOVE Mike Haggar to be the final Street Fighter V character. But not the games themselves; I find them dated and clunky especially compared with other great beat-em-ups like Double Dragon or Streets of Rage. Second, Capcom has such a wildly good pool of characters to pick from that it makes it hard for me to actively root for Haggar.

That said...

First off, I'm a Capcom fan. Yeah, maybe I want to see Phoenix Wright more than any other Capcom character, but any Capcom rep makes me happy. They have tons of awesome, iconic characters and franchises, and any new Capcom franchise getting in is a huge plus for me.

Second, I'm a Mike Haggar fan! The dude has personality, is super recognizable (I actually did a panel at a con in 2019 where I staged a wrestling match using WWE2K19 with Haggar vs. Thanos and people loved it), and also a SICK moveset. We don't have a beat-em-up character, and the fun of beat-em-up characters are big meaty combo hits, crazy weapon attacks, and in Haggar's case specifically some BIG grapples. I LOVE wrestler and grappler characters, and getting another one to square off against Incineroar would be fantastic. Part of why I want Kiryu so badly is because I love seeing beat-em-up style and rushdown style characters in fighting games, so Haggar would scratch that itch for me. Give me my big hits!

Third, again, we do not have a beat-em-up character in Smash. Sure, someone like Axel or Blaze from Streets of Rage would make me happier from a franchise perspective, but no one compares to the mayor of Metro City. He would bring moves, personality, an iconic look, and an iconic franchise to the crossover, and his stage could be full of goons to deck in the face, too. He's not a most-wanted, but I wouldn't say no to him appearing in any kind of crossover, period.

Nominations: Corvo x5, Junpei x5

Pillow

Smash Lord
Haggar
Chance - 5%
Honestly, his chances would be much higher were he not a Capcom character. He just lacks the clout of Chun, Dante, Monster Hunter, and I'd say he's even less prominent than characters like Morrigan and Phoenix to general gaming audiences. His best shot of getting in will be based on his gameplay, as Smash generally doesn't have that many heavyweights, but seeing as Incineroar was added this game and also has a wrestling based moveset I'd say it's not looking good for El Presidente.

Want - 80%
He's just so manly, he's hard not to like. That said I don't really have much attachment to his games, and there are other characters I want more so yeah.

Noms:
xMax Miku

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
[Rerate] Carmen Sandiego x251
[Rerate] Concept: League of Legends rep x242
Todd Snap x240
Estelle Bright x235
Tetra x230
Riptor x220
Rean Schwarzer x220

250 - 201

Senator Armstrong x205

200 - 151

Corvo Attano x200
Meat Boy x195
[Rerate] Yuri Lowell x190
Sackboy x185
Junpei (Zero Escape) x180
Kaede Akamatsu x170
Stage: Bowser's Castle x167
Boss: Rayquaza x165
Conker x165
[Rerate] Louie x160
Concept: Virtual idols like Hatsune Miku x155

150 - 101

[Rerate] Crash Bandicoot x140
Mii Costume: Monika x135
Mii Costume: Alex Kidd x128
Boss: Ender Dragon x128
Echo (Bowser) x123
D.Va x115
Mii Costume: 2B x110
Fulgore x107
[Rerate] Officer Howard x105
Concept: Danganronpa protagonist x105

100 - 51

Stage: Tetris x100
Gunvolt x95
[Rerate] Tails x95
Giygas x90
Legends Trainer x90
Garchomp x82
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
[Rerate] Concept: New Zelda character x80
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x75
Ratchet & Clank x70
Echo (Olimar) x66
Magolor x65
Ghirahim x60
[Rerate] Zhao Yun x60
Gooigi x55
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Jin Sakai x55
Demi-Fiend x55

50 - 25

[Rerate] Agumon x50
Plague Knight x50
Springtrap x50
Mii Costume: Zagreus x40
[Rerate] Reimu x35
Filia (Skullgirls) x31
Captain Charlie (Pikmin) x30
Concept: Large and Normal Final Destination made into separate stages x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x20
[Rerate] Earthworm Jim x16
Yarn Yoshi x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
Concept: Crazy Taxi character x15
Echo: Ms. Pac-Man x15
[Rerate] Gene x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
Jesse (Control) x10
Infernape x10
[Rerate] Gex x10
[Rerate] Concept: Echo Fighters Pass x10
[Rerate] Q*Bert x10
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x10
Octoling x10
[Rerate] Brian x7
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Donbe and Hikari x5
Soma Cruz x5
Concept: KOS-MOS with T-elos alt x5
[Rerate] Master Hand x5
Pyramid Head x5
[Rerate] Elma x5
Siris (Infinity Blade) x5
[Rerate] Phoenix Wright x5
Concept: Tsukihime rep x5
[Rerate] Eggman x5
Firebrand x1

Todd Snap rides past Tetra and Estelle Bright and snaps up third place.

Senator Armstrong wins 200 noms.

Conker and Concept: Virtual idols like Hatsune Miku conquer the 150 nom barrier.

Concept: Danganronpa protagonist collects 100 noms.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Villager on steroids

Chance: 2%
Final Fight is an iconic and acclaimed series of beat-em-ups, often seen as one of the landmark titles that defined and continue to inspire the genre. Haggar himself is iconic, and an extremely popular character both within his series and with the larger Capcom fandom. Thanks to the massive Capcom leak, we know there's a remake planned for release in 2024.

However, Final Fight hasn't had a new game in 15 years, and a good one in even longer. Despite the new game being planned, it's safe to assume that it's in early stages by now and it's likely that Nintendo found out about it at the same time as we did. And of course he's woefully outranked by the Capcom roster which has several candidates that make more sense than him. Not to mention his beat-em-up competition (Axel Stone and the Lee Bros.) both of whom fare much better within their respective companies.

Want: 90%
He might be unlikely but I'd love to see the big guy join the brawl. We still don't have a grappler who's fun to play and who better to fill that position than a former Slam Master? While there are other Capcom reps I'd like more and he would be kinda random, I wouldn't care at all.

Noms: Todd Snap x10
Ryza prediction: 2% mostly because I think people forgot she was disconfirmed

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
So i might add this too.

NOMS:

Gunvolt X5

Predictions for Ryza: 5.55%

He might be unlikely but I'd love to see the big guy join the brawl. We still don't have a grappler who's fun to play and who better to fill that position than a former Slam Master? While there are other Capcom reps I'd like more and he would be kinda random, I wouldn't care at all.
Incineroar cries in the corner

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, after obligatory ragging on at GoodGrief741 about committing the heinous crime of murdering a Pokemon, time for me to actually rate Haggar.

Insert Obligatory Pipe joke here.

Chance: oof
Simply put, way too much competiton. Just off the top of my head is Dante, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu (Okami), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), etc. Even in Final Fight's own sibling series, Street Fighter, Haggar is the only character to not appear in said series and that's because he's just too similar to Zangief.

Want: Abstain
I'm vaguely familiar with Haggar but that's not enough for me to give any real rating to.

Noms: Reimu rerate x5

Louie G.

Smash Hero
MIKE HAGGAR

CHANCE - 2%

Yeah this was an idea that I humored a little while back, and it made sense for a moment... but there's a lot of little things that stack up against the case for Haggar. First things first, he just has a ton of competition within Capcom among the likes of Chun-Li, Dante or Phoenix Wright. And even so, it seems unlikely that Capcom will get a new character at all given the recent wave of content both returning and brand new. I've been rethinking my position on this a bit since it was clearly released at that time to promote MH and G&G, but I digress... even if we got a Capcom character, it feels unlikely that Haggar would be chosen. And then on top of that, he shares just a little too much with Incineroar for my comfort. Of course Incineroar doesn't wield a pipe, but that Lariat is strikingly familiar.

On the bright side though, Final Fight may have a bright future ahead if those Capcom data leaks are anything to go by. And it plays a pretty strong role in gaming / arcade history as a foundational beat 'em up just like Double Dragon from the other day. Final Fight is hardly forgotten either, since it still sees acknowledgement through the Street Fighter shared universe. I wouldn't count on Haggar at all, but if they did go for him there are at least reasons for them to do so... just probably not enough to justify choosing him over like, Chun-Li.

WANT - 45%
I like Haggar enough in his own games and within Capcom crossovers, but simply put I'd rather have other Capcom characters first. His moveset potential nor the content he would provide strike me as that exciting compared to some of the other options, and although I don't like to hold this against characters and would rather judge them in a vacuum... but that's hard sometimes. Like, if they wanted to shoot for a new series after all I would just be baffled as to why they chose Haggar when he honestly isn't even the best beat 'em up option from Capcom (give me Captain Commando!).

Ryza - 1.98%
I'm surprised we're rating her at all because yeah, she was pretty clearly disconfirmed in an interview and the ratings will likely reflect this.

TAILS x10

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Anyway, after obligatory ragging on at GoodGrief741 about committing the heinous crime of murdering a Pokemon, time for me to actually rate Haggar.

Insert Obligatory Pipe joke here.

Chance: oof
Simply put, way too much competiton. Just off the top of my head is Dante, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu (Okami), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), etc. Even in Final Fight's own sibling series, Street Fighter, Haggar is the only character to not appear in said series and that's because he's just too similar to Zangief.

Want: Abstain
I'm vaguely familiar with Haggar but that's not enough for me to give any real rating to.

Noms: Reimu rerate x5
I regret nothing

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Mike: Oof, my throat feels a bit haggard.

Chance: 2%
One word: Competition. Mike Haggar suffers from competition on both sides of the spectrum. These would be company and genre. On the company side, Mike Haggar is competing with Phoenix Wright, Dante, Amaetarasu, and Chun-Li. Mike Haggar is somewhat iconic, but all these characters are way more recognizable than Haggar (I don't have any clear examples; they're just iconic). As for the genre side, Mike Haggar has some competition with the beat-em-ups, like Billy and Jimmy from Double Dragon and Axel from Streets of Rage. And to top it all off, Final Fight hasn't had a game since 2000 freaking 6. Overall, it doesn't seem very bright for Haggar Metro City's mayor.

Despite never playing Final Fight, Mike Haggar is just really cool. A buff mayor who beats up bad guys? That's sick. And for Capcom character standards, he would be a pretty cool "obscure" pick (Mike Haggar isn't obscure, but many people probably won't know him). The only reason that I don't give Haggar a higher rating is because my most wanted, Phoenix Wright, is also a Capcom character. But once Phoenix gets in, you bet I'll bump up Haggar's score to a 100.

Noms: Meat Boy x All

Ryza: 1.3%

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Ryza - 1.98%
I'm surprised we're rating her at all because yeah, she was pretty clearly disconfirmed in an interview and the ratings will likely reflect this.

TAILS x10
That didn't stop some people from nominating characters with 0 chance before like Zargreus and Peppino.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
That didn't stop some people from nominating characters with 0 chance before like Zargreus and Peppino.
And those ratings were very reflective of their situations as well. Personally I don't care much for rating characters with such self explanatory odds but people are welcome to nominate whoever they'd like, even though it will likely be pretty redundant.

Zagreus withstanding because Nintendo has been giving Hades a fair bit of love lately, I don't think he's in the same category as a character whose game hasn't even come out yet.

Last edited:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
And those ratings were very reflective of their situations as well. Personally I don't care much for rating characters with such self explanatory odds but people are welcome to nominate whoever they'd like, even though it will likely be pretty redundant.

Zagreus withstanding because Nintendo has been giving Hades a fair bit of love lately, I don't think he's in the same category as a character whose game hasn't even come out yet.
It's still in the same sense that Hades wasn't released before FP2 was decided. Nintendo won't go for promotion of new game that is not first party with Smash invitation. I mean when has they ever gone far ahead and prepared to promote upcoming 3rd party game, especially brand new? Only DQ11 comes to mind, and that was from the series with long history and legacy.

Inue Houji

Purplish Wig
Mike Haggar
Abstaining. Might do a writeup when I wake up tomorrow if it's still up.
Haggar is cool.

Predictions
Ryza: 0.8%

Nominations
Ratchet & Clank x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I know this may be off-topic but.

1-Obligatory "can we move onto the next day" moment.

2-Most importantly.................why do we have 150 guests? Did someone installed a bunch of bots into this thread?
Smashboards is running extremely slow for me, is it the same for anyone else? Cause if so this could be a DDoS attack.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well let's hope the suspicious mass of guests likes calcs because here they are!

Concept: Miles Edgeworth as Phoenix Wright's Alt/Echo
2.72% Chance - 68.33% Want
The winner of predictions was Inue Houji Inue Houji with the lowest prediction, a 1.60%
This concept is today's sole new inductee into the Less Likely Than Goku club.

Bill Rizer
12.74% Chance - 70.67% Want
And Bill just became the fourth most wanted third party character!
The winner of predictions was DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 with (un)lucky 13.00%

Concept: A BioShock protagonist
9.25% Chance - 56.88% Want
The winner of predictions was waddledeeonredyoshi waddledeeonredyoshi with 8.45%

Top Bottom