• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Tingle

Chance - 0%

He's deconfirmed as a stage hazard on Great Bay. Why is he being rated, much less getting a whole day to himself?

Want(ed) - 65%

Hyrule Warriors has a really great moveset for him, as some crazy flamboyant balloon-based fighter, and I think that'd be a lot of fun to have in Smash. Plus, he's hardly a one-off in the series unlike most other Zelda characters, appearing in Majora's Mask and its remake, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures, and Minish Cap, along with his own set of spinoff titles on the DS.

He's just a really stupid character, and I find that endearing for some reason. Not exactly the most popular opinion here, but what can I say. He's out of the running anyway.

Nominations:
[Returning Stage] Poke Floats x5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Tingle

Chance - 0.5% - Both an Assist Trophy in a prior game, and a element in a confirmed stage? What change does he have? While he could have an Alfonzo, I think his chances are too miniscule for a divisive character.

Want - 35% - Can I have Vaati or Tetra instead? I don't really like him.

Predictions

Smash Run Returns - 21.34% - I have no idea how to rate this...

Nominations

Nihilego X5

Smady

Smash Master
Tingle

Chance: 2%

He's a part of the Great Bay stage. This is not a full confirmation as it could change, see: Alfonzo, but it's getting there. The other thing is that Nintendo has been quietly demoting Tingle over the years. The active hatred for Tingle back in the day helped sideline the character, his games weren't that successful and he's been left out of all recent Zelda games sans Hyrule Warriors, only in that because it's the ultimate Zelda fan service.

The one glimmer of hope is that Tingle had a big pool of support in the past and he has good set potential. A rupee-based set would be cool and Sakurai could very well just decide on a whim he wants to do Tingle using his great material, like his balloon, rupees and props. This is highly unlikely, and I'd say even one-offs like Skull Kid would be likelier. Not that I see any Zelda newcomers in general, the series is in an odd place at the moment and technically everything is "relevant" due to HD remakes, that's actually a small point in Tingle's favour.

Want: 60%

I did hate Tingle back in the day but over time I've come to appreciate the character. He's just a funny comical character and his style of comedy is pretty refreshing as compared to the other attempts at comedy on the roster. He also seems like he'd be a very unique and fun set to play. I'm not exactly a fan but I'd be happy if he somehow made it onto the roster, by some miracle. On the other hand I am generally a Zelda fan so anything from the 3D games before BotW would make me happy.

Fawful x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
TVTropes: Americans Hate Tingle

Chance: 1%
Want: in the negatives

I want more Zelda characters. But NOT THIS CREEPY ************!

Tingle's one of the few characters that Sakurai has unabashedly and eternally disconfirmed by name due to his incredible Western hatebase. And unlike Ridley's "too big"ness, that's not something that seems like it will lessen anytime soon.

Tingle was tolerable in his first game since he did fit with the bizarro-dimension of Termina. When we got him in the cel-shaded Wind Waker style, he got really hated really fast. True, he has a fanbase in Japan, but even that seems to be getting less active, while his American hatebase is still going strong.

Not to mention that he's another character who we may have just not seen the assist yet. And also that he's hanging onto his balloon in Great Bay.

I'm still of the opinion that anything would be improved by removing Tingle from it. I'll take the cameo on Great Bay because it works in the Majora's Mask world, but leave this freakshow out otherwise. I'll take almost any other Zelda character above him...sad part is there are still some Zelda-characters-insofar-as-they're-spinoff-exclusives that I'd like less than Mr. Fairy.

...okay, I don't hate him that stereotypically much...but it's still a 0% want from me. There are so many better choices out there.

Prediction for Smash Run: 68.9%
Nom: Fountain of Dreams stage x5

Last edited:

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Tingle

Chances: 0%
I really don't feel like it needs to be said, but he's not getting in. Discarding the fact that he was deconfirmed, he's not important enough.

Want: 0%
There are far better Zelda characters, like the GBA ones.

Nominations:
Primarina x5

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
We covered my favourite Star Fox character last time, now onto my favourite Zelda series character.

Tingle (Legend of Zelda/Tingle series)
Chances: 37%
Despite being a stage element through the Great Bay, I honestly feel Tingle has decent chances, at least a lot stronger ones than others are giving him. The Legend of Zelda series is an odd one in SSB, because let's face it, the series is kind of terribly represented. It has 3 Links, 2 Zelda, and Captain Falcondorf as people occasional term him. After the main trio of Link, Zelda and Ganondorf, when you start thinking of the next most siginificant Zelda series character... well, that'd be Tingle. His claim to fame? His own games. Unless we are counting the CD-I entries, Tingle is the only other Legend of Zelda series character to be the lead in his own games; multiple ones at that. In turn, these multiple games give him a wider pool for a potential move-set, be it a balloon focus mechanic, a currency focus mechanic, bodyguards, maybe even incorporating his romance gameplay elements; he's a strange guy with a plethora of potential. I'd even say that Tingle could even be added not as a Zelda rep; if Yoshi can be a seperate rep from the Mario series, then Tingle could well do the same.​

As for the stage element issue; well the chosen art style for Tingle would probably be that of his own more cartoony graphic games, so it'd be quite easy to tell them apart. I doubt it would be too much of an issue.​

He is my favourite Zelda series character, and close to being within my top 10 most wanted list, but it's his status as a Zelda series character that lower my Want for him. Again, I care for series representation and there are plenty of less repped or completely unrepped series I'd prefer to see. That said, Tingle could be present representing his own series, hence why the Want is still high.​

I am also a big fan of the idea for both a Balloon based character such as Balloon Fighter/Balloon Kid or a money based fighter like I always imagined how Tom Nook would work. The great thing about Tingle is that both these ideas easily apply to him as well, maybe even a combination of them if need be. I like Tingle as a character and see the potential he has to incorporate a lot of cool move-set ideas I'd like to see in Smash through him.​

Nominations: x2 Fatal Frame Protagonist
x3 Kamek (Mario) [Yoshi]

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Tingle

Chance: 0%. Already on the Great Bay stage, and unlike Toon Link on the Spirit Tracks stage Tingle is an actual stage hazard.
Want: 5%. Could be hilarious to add as a fighter one day but now is definitely not the time since there are much better Zelda reps out there.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Tingle

Chance and want: 0%

He's literally a hazard on the Great Bay Stage.

Smash Run Prediction: 71.51%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5(if not locked)/More than 5 Unique Newcomers x5

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Double zeroes

I don't know why we're wasting time here when he's confirmed to be an interact-able stage hazard. But at this point I'm just echoing what's already been said.

x5 Nihilego

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Tingle
Chance: 5%
I mean... he's a stage hazard. He could always appear as his toon version though.

Want: 80%
Is prefer Impa or a Sage/Champion first, but he would be a fun addition. I don't hate him like some others. I find him fun.

Nominations: Neku x 5

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Tingle

Chance: 1% - Anything is possible.

Want: 0% - I'd love a new Zelda character, but not one like this.

Nominations: Deconfirmed Character DLC x5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Tingle

Chance & Want:

Regarding Chance:

With the return of the Great Bay stage, Tingle is already confirmed to be an interactive stage element for that stage. They can't pull an Alphonse here since Alphonse is just a background element and not something like a stage hazard.

Regarding Want:

Not interested. I've got other Zelda characters I prefer.

------

Predictions

Smash Run's return: 73.21%

No comment.

------

Nominations

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney): x5

Luminario

Smash Lord
A Tingly feeling

Chance: 1%, Want 0%
He's an interactable stage hazard on Termina, and we've never had a situation where a stage hazard is also playable. Also the little ******* creeps me out. Like, it wasn't so bad when the only game I ever played with him in it was Wind Waker, but then he got into Warriors and I had to look at his detailed face.
Nominate: Concept: Style Savvy character x5.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Why

Chances: this should be a situation where -100% applies. It’s not that he doesn’t have a chance, we have actual disconfirmation. If for the purpose of this game it has to be 0%, so be it, but we’re in an irregular situation.

Abstain from want. Unlike a lot of people, I like Tingle, and actually I feel that as time went by less people hated him, yet we still assume his hatebase is as large as it used to be. Regardless of that, I find it absurd to be rating a disconfirmed character, so I’d rather be donde with this.

Nominations: Ayumi TachibanaX5

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Tingle

Chance 5%
Unless he doesn't appear on the Great Bay stage (or Alfonso replaces him :p) when Tingle is in play, then it seems unlikely. And even if he weren't there, I can't help but feel like Skull Kid, Impa, Champions, or other characters that were also ATs before (Midna, Ghirahim) would get in before him.

Want 0%
No thank you.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Tingle:
Being an interactive stage element doesn't help his chance, but they could always pull off a Alphonso with him. He isn't very popular in the West, so it's really doubtful that he'll be playable.

Want: 80%
He's just so quirky and weird that he becomes one of the most fun characters in the Zelda universe. I would love him pull a DK/Yoshi/Wario and be included in Smash under his own spin-off series.

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Tingle

Chance- 50%
Want- 50%

So his AT hasn't been discovered yet? Regardless, recurring character from Zelda which is favorable. Has a consistent design by comparison to say Impa who shifts from Old Lady to Young Lady. Has his own series of games. But I don't really care honestly.

Nominations- Wonder Red x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Tingle

Chance: 0.5%

Not giving him a full zero because I guess it's not completely impossible for his Toon form to show up? Being confirmed to be part of Great Bay really hurts him though. It's not an Alfonzo situation where he's just a background element, Tingle is an interactive part of the stage. Different things. I won't be at all surprised to see his Toon appearance return as an assist anyway. Beyond that, Americans Hate Tingle and there's several more popular choices for the series that have no currently confirmed role, so I really don't see it.

Want: 10%

Eh...don't hate Tingle, but again, I don't see the need for him as a fighter. There are more exciting choices if Zelda got something else, in my opinion. I think assist trophy and his Great Bay role are perfect for him.

Smash Run prediction: 41.61%

Nominations: Tails x5

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Tingle

Chance: 1%

Well, he's not exactly a one-off so that can't be used against him. Instead, we'll dismiss his chances of getting in thanks in part to his presence in the Great Bay. I guess Spirit Train owns the copyright of "Is this character fighting on this stage or not?" No other stage is allowed to use it. Even if Ultimate's Spirit Train doesn't incorporate that gimmick. If we can have three Links and two Zeldas, why can't there be one Tingle that's playable and the other doing whatever? Between the two versions of Tingle out there, I feel like his Majora's Mask incarnation would be tolerated. The hate for Tingle seemed to have started with his Wind Waker self. Too bad it looks like MM Tingle is returning to Great Bay as the balloon platform, and WW Tingle could always resume his Assist Trophy role. It's a simple disable Tingle AT if stage is Great Bay.

Nominations
Rowlet x5

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
True, he has a fanbase in Japan, but even that seems to be getting less active
I'd hardly say that. For Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC, there was a poll for which character should've been added next, and Tingle won in a landslide, beating out other Majora's Mask characters including the very popular Skull Kid, due to a lot of Japanese support. As well as that, Tingle got a special fanservice outfit in the BotW DLC, alongside other popular outfits from other popular Zelda characters, such as Midna, Skull Kid, among a few others.

Plus, there's always the ongoing goal from the Zelda team to make Tingle popular in the west. They clearly haven't done a great job, but they're trying, I guess.
They could always do an Alfonzo. Not to mention Dedede can be seen flying around in Dreamland N64 but when playing Dedede he won't show up.
The thing about Tingle though is that unlike other stages like Spirit Tracks and Dream Land 64 is that unlike Toon Link and King Dedede, you can actually interact with Tingle.
You can stand on his balloon:

You can pop his balloon:

You can watch him struggle in mid-air:

You can watch him fall to his death:

You can watch him stand on a turtle:

You can watch him spin around like an idiot:
Of course, they could very well pull a "Dream Land 64 Dedede" and remove him from the stage when he is in play, but he has a much more significant role in Great Bay than Dedede and Toon Link have in their respective stages. Along with that, considering how Great Bay has seen a large visual upgrade, it's pretty likely that Tingle will get a pretty nice facelift as well, based on his Majora's Mask 3D design.

Even when taking Toon Tingle into suggestion, he already has a nice role as Assist Trophy as well, so there's that. He technically isn't 100% deconfirmed, and Toon Tingle is still a possibility I guess, but I really wouldn't put any money on it. It's really better to just consider him deconfirmed at this point.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Tingle
Chance: 2%
Japan may like him, but the west's hatred of him is really notable and probably enough to prevent Sakurai from ever putting him in. There are way better Zelda candidates.

Nominate Style Savvy character x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Tingle

Chance: 0.2%
I've never been able to understand why people think this character has ever had any chance of becoming a playable character. Just because he's a recurring character in the series doesn't make him relevant or important enough to be a fighter in Smash. So he has had a few games on the DS starring him, most of which being exclusive to Japan. Yeah, having a few handheld games have really helped out Isaac's chances of getting into Smash, right? Could you imagine getting hyped going into a new Smash trailer that Sakurai is presenting only to find out it's for Tingle? I can't, because the scenario is ridiculous. Especially now that there are probably only like 3 to 5 unique characters left to reveal. Whenever I start thinking about potential new Zelda characters they could add to Smash, Tingle rarely crosses my mind because I've never actually seen him as competition for a spot on the roster. I'll give the adult who dreams of becoming a forest fairy a 0.2%.
I think Tingle will be too busy scamming and collecting Rupees...

Want: 3%
If only because it'll make me laugh for a couple minutes seeing how wrong I was this entire time regarding Tingle's chances if he ever actually did become playable, but I clearly don't anticipate that happening. I really don't want to see this character though when there are plenty of other more deserving characters who the developers should focus on. I don't hate him as a character in the Zelda universe, but him as a Smash fighter just doesn't interest me.

Prediction
Smash Run: 62.8%

Nominations
Tetra x 5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Tingle

Chance: .01%
Great Bay has returned, so Tingle nyaturally is as close to deconfirmed as nyu could get nya. I can't see him being anyones Echo either, and he face plenty of competition from other Zelda characters, nyassuming we're getting one nyaaa.

He's certainly an interesting and unique fellow nyaaa. Could have potential, and would be a decent joke character imo nya. He'd be someone I never play as, but just nyoing he's out there nyaround the corner of the character select screen, waiting to be selected, watching nyu is enough for me to say "yes please" nyaa~ I'd get the same kick out of it as I would with kicking over a bucket nya.

Nyominations
Brinstar Depths (Stage): x5

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
Tingle
Chance: 0% -
Tingle is already an interactive part of the stage on Great Bay and could also be an assist trophy (considering Knuckles is as well, though he's not an interactive part of Green Hill Zone), but either way there's no way he's getting in especially when roster space is so limited.
Want: 0% - Not interested in him whatsoever.

Prediction: Smash Run Returns
Chance: 43.62%
Want: 74.21%

Nominations
Frank West x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Tingle
Chance: 18%
- I see people mentioning the Great Bay stage but thye also forget the Spirit Tracks stage and Alfonzo taking over for Link when Link is fighting as well as Dedede and the Whispy Woods stage. His AT? That’s a different incarnation.
Want: 100%
- Tingle is a fine character worthy enough to get his own spinoff games and he would be a fun addition. Not to mention the meltdown from the western fanbase would be glorious.

Prediction
Smash Run: 67.6%

Nominations
Katrielle Layton (Professor Layton) x4
Neptune (Neptunia Series) x1

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Tingle
Chance: 0.5%

To play devil's advocate, while he is a interactive part of the Great bay stage, so was the Duck Hunt dog in his stage regardless if he was fighting or not, so he's not impossible. However he doesn't have all the positives Duck Hunt had. He has major competition from other much more wanted Zelda reps, adding him of all people would be a slap to the face for almost all Zelda fans. While some people would see him as a good joke character, Sakurai never really adds a character for the sake of them being a joke, only exception being Pichu, a Pikachu clone. While he does have his own few games, they are pretty obscure nowadays. One of them being a Japan only game and sold less than half a million combined in their lifetimes. Lastly, I still have my doubts in us even getting a Zelda newcomer.

If I wanted a Zelda newcomer this guy definitely wouldn't be it. Should stay as part of the Great Bay stage. I don't even want him as an Assist Trophy anymore.

Smash Run: 38.29%

Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voices x5

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I don't know if Tingle is actually deconfirmed, since I have seen no evidence that he reprise his role in Great Bay.
Nor have I seen him in the role as an Assist Trophy.

I think it's funny how many people that really hate Tingle.
If I remember correctly it was someone at Nintendo who acknowledged that America hated Tingle, and it's proven within this RTC.
I guess that's why his games were never translated?

Still, outside of Skull Kid and Impa, I think Tingle really deserves it, when it comes to adding more Zelda character. I don't see ANYONE from Zelda outside of Impa, Tingle and Skull Kid who deserves said role. (tempted to also say Midna, but Skull Kid is arguably more popular, and more refrences than her)

I don't wish to rate any chance, because I don't know if he is confirmed or not.

As to want; 65%

As said, I think Tingle is important, as he is recurring in the series. First introduced in Majora's Mask (my favourite Zelda title), and has kept on reappaering in the series. He is mostly a meme, same as Waluigi, but still more disliked (guess which one had a game of its own, three times, that is ... still love Waluigi much more than Tingle, please don't kill me.)

I think there are plenty of ways they could make him stand out, and be his own character. Balloon Based, or Rupee based.
Impa being the perfect echo choice, and Skull Kid being the perfect new choice, I think Tingle falls a bit more down for me, on the most wanted, but I really would enjoy his inclusion. Mostly just to beat him up, but I also think it would be hilarious to beat Ridley and Bowser with Tingle.

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Tingle

Why would they add another Zelda characters when we already have three links? He does it all!

Want: 100%
Something about a short, fat 40 year old man in a skin tight green suit deeply appeals to me.

Nominations:
Dragonite x5

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
Gosh; I thought the hate for Tingle would have died down by now. People really don't seem to like him. I can understand folks being dismissive of him for his Great Bay appearance (I try and refute this below), but there's a lot of people doubting his significance to the Zelda series. One of the most, if not the most, recurring characters aside from the main trio who has been the playable star of 3-4 of his own games is apparently not significant? Then there are those who doubt his potential as a fighter over other Zelda characters; despite how his numerous appearances and differing gameplay mechanics offer him plenty to pull from for a move-set; be it ruppees, bodyguards, tingle tuner; you could even incorporate his romance elements if you want (the most deadly of Final Smashes; being romanced by Tingle).

No offence to supporters of other Zelda series characters, but aside from Impa (who is more likely to be included as an Echo Fighter rather than an original move-set character at this point, which is an unfortunate fate), I don't see any other Zelda series character as likely. Then again, given how Zelda series representation has been treated to sticking with just the main trio, I don't think a Zelda newcomer is all too likely (but as one or two others have pointed, he could always represent his own series, much like Yoshi does).

To play devil's advocate, while he is a interactive part of the Great bay stage, so was the Duck Hunt dog in his stage regardless if he was fighting or not, so he's not impossible.
Thanks for pointing that out waddledeeonredyoshi waddledeeonredyoshi . Whilst I didn't think it would be a problem, I had forgotten about how the Duck Hunt Stage does already prove how it wouldn't be a problem. After all, Tingle's most likely design style would be from his own games:
The more cartoon esque appearance would make him stand out from his Majora's Mask and avoid confusion. We're able to have two Mario's simply wearing different costumes fighting at once, so having a playable Tingle in a drastically different art style fighting whilst a different style Tingle serves as a stage hazard shouldn't be a problem. Duck Hunt proves it to be a possibility; heck Duck Hunt Dog even proves a character with a bit of a hate fandom can be playable in Smash as well, so that's more strength to Tingle (his artist did want to make him more popular).

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
there's a lot of people doubting his significance to the Zelda series. One of the most, if not the most, recurring characters aside from the main trio who has been the playable star of 3-4 of his own games is apparently not significant?

No offence to supporters of other Zelda series characters, but aside from Impa (who is more likely to be included as an Echo Fighter rather than an original move-set character at this point, which is an unfortunate fate), I don't see any other Zelda series character as likely. Then again, given how Zelda series representation has been treated to sticking with just the main trio, I don't think a Zelda newcomer is all too likely (but as one or two others have pointed, he could always represent his own series, much like Yoshi does).
Personally, I think that the idea that a new Zelda newcomer has to be one that’s important to the series overall is something fans have made up and doesn’t hold much weight. It’s an argument used to prop up characters like Impa and Tingle, but we have no confirmation that Sakurai would prioritize recurring characters over popular one-offs (of course, we have no confirmation of the opposite either, as Zelda has been repped by the same three guys since forever).

When and if Zelda gets a newcomer, I expect it to be a character people ask for like Skull Kid or Midna, rather than a ‘it makes more sense’ sort of pick.

tl;dr I don’t think being important to the series matters.

Last edited:

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Tingle
Chance - 15%
I'm thinking LoZ isn't getting anything more than what was shown, but I do think Tingle is one of those characters that if it did... has a solid chance. In terms of actually branching out of one game, Tingle is basically the only one that there is. I think he technically deserves it more than Midna, Ghirahim, or the others that spring up as the LoZ flavor of the month choice.
Want - 49%
I'll give him the same score as Slippy. I feel he could be fun and stand out from the cast to be a interesting addition. I also think he gets underplayed from Smash fans cause he isn't the typical Western fantasy character, he is quite the opposite. But that also makes him appealing in his own way as he's a character that wasn't designed for all the guys to want to be and all the gals to want to be with. He is himself and not another cookie cutter RPG hero or edgy protagonist. Also I'd gladly take him over :ulttoonlink::ultyounglink: and :ultsheik:. I'd rather have different characters than 3 versions of Link and 2 of Zelda.

Nominations 5x Incineroar

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can stand on his balloon:

You can pop his balloon:

You can watch him struggle in mid-air:

You can watch him fall to his death:

You can watch him stand on a turtle:

You can watch him spin around like an idiot:
I found this to be really funny so thank you for posting this.

D

Deleted member

Tingle
Chance: 0%
[...] I prefer to see under-repped series like Donkey Kong and rising ones like Xenoblade getting newcomers first rather than a series which has been obscenely over-milked those last 7 years outside of Smash.
And having :ultlink:, :ultzelda:, :ultsheik: and :ultganondorf: updated design-wise and moveset-wise and :ultyounglink: returning is more than enough already.

Noms:
Female announcer x5

Smash Run returns: 78.62%

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Tingle want: 0%

Tingle is a deliberately creepy, joke character. It would be an insult if he got in before just about any other LOZ character.

Nominations:

Neku x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Tingle
Chance 0%
Yeah I find being an intractable stage hazard deconfirmation until proven otherwise. People love to point out Toon Link on Spirit Tracks but they forget two things
a) He was just a background character. But more importantly
b) He had already established himself as a playable character in the series
He was a veteran, veterans are sacred ground. Sakurai isn't just going to demote one to stage duty. He knows how much they mean to us, hence EVERYONE IS HERE!!!

Tingle however is not a veteran. In fact people hate him.

Want: 0.2%
I'm a strong supporter of Skull Kid, he's my most wanted character. So if this other weirdo from his game got in instead. Impa or Tetra I'd understand. But to have this guy get in despite already being a stage hazard and despite so many people hating him. It would hurt. But I'd probably get over it.

Prediction Smash Run 54%

Nominate Parabo and Satebo x2
Daroach x3

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Tingle
chance
I just don't see it not only is he in the Great Bay Stage but just not as popular as others (at least on here) for Smash. Maybe if enough people in Japan voted for him but I think we will see Skull Kid before him.
25%

want
meh don't hate the guy just not a fan. So overall meh
50%

nominating
labo man x5

prediciting Smash Run at 70%

Troykv

Smash Master
Tingle: Abstain

Smash Run: 72.3%

Nominations: