• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why do we even bother rating characters like Zagreus. The DLC was decided in 2019, Hades released in 2020, his chances are 0%.

For Smash anyway, I think he's likely to be one of the kickstarter bonus characters in Fraymakers
As the person who nominated him, I don't care about perceived liklihood but rather talking about characters I like, other people talking about characters they like and being introduced to potential ideas I hadn't considered myself like with Agent 47 and the Worms for recent examples, it's fun seeing good sales pitches

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Why do we even bother rating characters like Zagreus. The DLC was decided in 2019, Hades released in 2020, his chances are 0%.

For Smash anyway, I think he's likely to be one of the kickstarter bonus characters in Fraymakers
People nominate what they want to discuss. People can spend weeks pushing a character so they are discussed. Even if Zagreus is unlikely, this attitude is really toxic. Do not post like this again.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Zagreus

Chance: 0%
Where do I start? Zagreus hasn't had a game on a Nintendo platform until late 2020, later than FP2's announcement. And yes, Joker made it into Smash despite not being on a Nintendo platform, but Persona 5 had established its presence in Smash due to being a Smash hit. Hades is also really popular, but it isn't enough for Nintendo to choose him for a spot on Nintendo's premiere fighting game. Especially for indie standards, as Shovel Knight, Undertale, Shantae, Cave Story, and Touhou have Zagreus beat in that department.

Want: 0.1%
I haven't played Hades, and it's probably unfair for me to rate Zagreus, but I don't think Zagreus deserves a spot... Yet. Until we have Shovel Knight, Quote, Undertale rep, Reimu, Shantae, and maybe some other character I'm forgetting, Zagreus should stay FAR away from Smash. A spirit would be nice, but NOT a fighter.

Noms: Meat Boy x Max
Curly: 1.5%

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
For fun.
And it gives an incentive to discuss different characters other than the usual suspects.
I'm all for discussing characters outside the usual suspects. Smash Speculation gets painfully stagnant, but is it really more fun just to have everyone post chance: 0% in a row? Like, Zagreus is literally impossible, the game wasn't released when the pass was decided, and Nintendo had no way of knowing it'd be this popular.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm all for discussing characters outside the usual suspects. Smash Speculation gets painfully stagnant, but is it really more fun just to have everyone post chance: 0% in a row? Like, Zagreus is literally impossible, the game wasn't released when the pass was decided, and Nintendo had no way of knowing it'd be this popular.
You're implying people care more about chances than the want scores, I didn't singlehandedly nominate Zag to the top because I was invested in the chance scores, I did it to talk about my love for Hades and hope someone would see some people go in depth about the game and go "That sounds neat, I'll take a look at it" or "Yeah, that would be cool". All it takes for some people to want something is to get the idea in their head and I like talking about my faves. I used this to talk about my favourite game, my favourite protagonist, a cool game I liked, a VN I adored, etc. Honestly, the chance ratings are pretty much a formality.

Sidenote I just realized Zero Escape is allowed to get nominated so Junpei's gonna be my next push after Estelle

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
You're implying people care more about chances than the want scores, I didn't singlehandedly nominate Zag to the top because I was invested in the chance scores, I did it to talk about my love for Hades and hope someone would see some people go in depth about the game and go "That sounds neat, I'll take a look at it" or "Yeah, that would be cool". All it takes for some people to want something is to get the idea in their head and I like talking about my faves. I used this to talk about my favourite game, my favourite protagonist, a cool game I liked, a VN I adored, etc. Honestly, the chance ratings are pretty much a formality.

Sidenote I just realized Zero Escape is allowed to get nominated so Junpei's gonna be my next push after Estelle
Fair enough, sorry.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/echo (both characters being from Cave Story).

Predict Concept: Far Cry rep.

Today is the final day to affect the top 7 using your noms.

Also we had a community night the other day and all people that attended received 50 noms. So 50 noms to TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom Sari Sari DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 and 3DSNinja 3DSNinja

---

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some Cave Story songs for today:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I will do my rating later on. I'm unfamiliar with Curly so I want to hear what others have to say.

But I want to remind people to do your research. The last time we rated Cave Story, there were points that people brought up against it that were unsubstantiated in regards to Nicalis and their behavior. And remember we have companies like Konami already involved in Smash.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Curly as Quote Echo/Costume

Chance: 5%. First of all if this were to happen, Quote has to get in first. And even then the chance of Quote getting in is 15%. With that said, given their popularity and legacy, their chance is slightly decent. If Quote gets in, Curly has a much higher chance.

Want: 50%. She would be fun to play as and seeing her team up with Quote R.O.B and Megaman in Great Cave Offensive would be hype. Overall, she would make a decent fighter and alternate costume for Smash.

Prediction: Fary Cry Rep: 5%.

Noms: 5 for Echo: Bowser

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Curly as Quotes echo

Chance 1 - This is all based on the idea that first quote gets in. Then after that the extra fighter rumor is true. And not only that, it would have to be her as an echo. Lots of steps there for a character who isn't very likely in the first place. Feeling like this just won't happen.

Want 50 - cannot imagine caring either way here. Quote being in would be fine. If he came with another character so be it. Would just feel more like an add on bonus than anything which is cool. That being said i don't feel much of a want or need for it.

Predictions
Far Cry Rep(get ready for my huge write up here btw) - 10.32%

Noms:
Bioshock Protag x10

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The girl who's underwear we steal

Chance: lmao no, not only do we need to assume we're getting Quote, we also need to assume we're getting any other echoes at all. You know. The low budget characters made when there's enough extra resources left over to make one which Sakurai explicitly said we wouldn't get for DLC with 2 more fighters left? It's just not happening

Want: Eh, I don't care too much about Cave Story, but it'd be pretty neat to see, people like Curly and Quote would be pretty fun, though I'm not sure I'd be willing to paying money for this Echo as again, I don't care much about Cave Story and the content I do like would already be included with Quote

EDIT: After Sari clarified this included an alt, I'm changing the chance to 1% and the want rating to 35%

Estelle Bright x5
Junpei Zero Escape x5

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Curly as Quote's Echo

Chance: 5% -
It's definitely a possibility, given that Curly's the second most important character in the game next to Quote himself. Furthermore, unlike other cases such as Crash/Coco, Curly's body type is much closer to Quote's so sharing some animations shouldn't be an issue, since that's a key factor for echo fighters. Furthermore, Curly cameos in Umihara Kawase Fresh (made by Nicalis), so they're It really depends on whether or not we get Quote himself. Unlike popular opinion, Nicalis definitely wouldn't "ghost" Nintendo if offered a spot in Smash, especially given their clear interest in getting in. Plus their reputation wouldn't have an effect on Nintendo's decision-making either, given that we have plenty of Konami content along with Nintendo's recent collaborations with Tencent. Curly also has a machine gun as her primary weapon as opposed to Quote's Spur and Polar Star, which makes for an easy way to differentiate her as an echo, and it doubles as a movement option (you can use it to hover by firing it at the ground in-game). Though this could be a double-edged sword, since it could require more unique animation properties than an echo allows, and alongside that we have yet to see any DLC echos. But most of all, it really all rests on Quote, though as his indie competition continues to fall, Reimu's really his only serious roadblock, which in turn affects Curly.

As an alt, though, not so much. Alts have to match much more closely in animations and body types, and Quote is sometimes depicted as shorter, though it really depends on the depiction. In others they are the same size. That could easily fix a major problem in regards to their bodies, but then there's the matter of Curly's weapon. Alts have to play completely identically to their base fighter, and thus the unique properties of Curly's gun could not be represented, unlike an echo. Either Curly's gun has to be identical to Quote's, or they'd have to give her the Polar Star/Spur, which wouldn't be accurate. Sakurai strives to portray characters accurately, so I think that if Curly were being offered to Nintendo, Sakurai would attempt an echo instead.

Want: 80% - Sure! Why not? She's a super fun character and she plays a major role, so she certainly deserves it! I even had the same idea myself in an (unfinished) Quote for Smash content image I was making! her and Quot also have some super fun team-up moments throughout the game so seeing them tackle Smash together would be such a treat! Plus hovering and attacking with her machine gin sounds super fun! The only reason I reduced the score a bit is due to fanbase reception. Whenever a character has a male and female option, the fanbase embraces the female and completely ignores the male. So I don't want Quote, the main character, to be completely upstaged. Though the two are their own characters as opposed to genderswaps of the same one, so that will definitely help counterbalance it. Still, that aside, I think she'd make for a great addition alongside Quote, and her being her means Quote is here, which alone already sells the concept!

Nominations:
[Rerate] Louie x5
Captain Charlie x5

Predictions:
Far Cry Rep - 5.92%

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Curly as a alt/echo
Chance: 0.2%
I'm personally not expecting Quote to get in as a fighter at this point. Cave Story has its merits but I just think Nintendo's priorities lie elsewhere. Even if Quote were to get in, I still doubt they'd go the extra mile to give us Curly too. Echoes obviously aren't happening at this point but even as an Alph-like alt seems unlikely. When we can't have Terry get his Garou costume I'm not seeing us get alts like this. And yeah, I guess the two gendered Byleths and the Minecraft skins count but to me those both feel like on paper, obvious, par for the course things, whereas Curly would really just be an extra that they wouldn't have to do. It's certainly still a possibility but I'm not really counting on it.

Want: 15%
I don't really want Quote myself since I view him as heavy competition to one of my most wanted. If we have to get him then I guess there's little harm in adding Curly along with him. I'd hope she'd just be included in the challenger pack tho, since I wouldn't intend to pay more for her. I still haven't played Cave Story so I don't know much about her. Though if she got in alongside Quote, cool! If not, it would be no skin of my back.

Far Cry rep: 1.04%
Skullgirls rep x10

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Jomosensual Jomosensual , Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , and DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire

Just to be clear to everyone, the full rating is Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/echo fighter. We're also rating the chances of her appearing as an alt and not only just as an echo fighter. Basically if the announcer says "Curly!" on the CSS then it falls within this rating, whether she's an alt or an echo.

I just thought I'd point this out since there was an error in the title of the thread when the day first changed which said we were just rating her as an echo. It's been fixed now.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Abstain. Barely know the character they’re supposed to be an alt/echo of let alone them

nom grunty x5

Lyncario

Smash Ace
Curry

Chances: 4%

I think that Quote's chances are about 12%, and I think that the chance of Curly being an alt for Quote would be about 30%, so that makes 4% after rounding it up. Curly is important to Cave Story, she is in fact the seocnd most important character in the game behind Quote, and she is very liked by the Cave Story community from what I know, and she often appears alongside Quote in cameos/crossover apearances he makes outside of Cave Story like that one fighting where they're both guest characters, and I think that's it, I'm not knowledgeable about Cave Story crossovers, but I don't think there's many of them beyond that one apearance in a fighitng game. And also yadi yada, Nintendo would have to get Quote from Nicalis first and they're not easy to work with, especialy since the CEO publicaly said "f Nintendo" once, but I'm prett sure that Sakurai could work around him if he tried to do so. Also I odn't think that echoes are on the table, not even with the potentially bonus fighter we have due to the url of the New Zealandes or Australian Nintendo website, it's not even likely to be a bonus fighter in the first place in my opinion, and even if it is I don't think it would be an echo of a character in the first pass but a promotional first party character, and other stuff like this.

Want: abstain

I haven't played Cave Story, or at least not yet, so I don't have an opinion on her. This isn't even about the moveset she could have, the tracks that she could bring, or the stage that could come with her, since she would be an alt, so yeah.

Nominaitons

Virtual idols like Miku x10

Predictions

Now that's a Far Cry from the bottom of the hole you put yourself in, Ubisoft: 6.8%

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Concept: Curly as Quote's alt/echo

Chance: 5%
For this to happen we'd have to get Quote first. I gave Quote a 15% chance score when we last rated him after Sephiroth, so if we were to rate him now I'd probably give him a 10%. Now if "Cave Story is getting a character" got leaked and that alone, what would I give the chances of Curly getting in? Honestly this might just be me being delusional, but I'd give the chances of Curly from that line alone a 50%. I don't see her happening as an echo, but she just makes way too much sense as an alt.

For starters she has the exact same height, proportions, and moves as Quote. She'd also be super easy to make since she could easily be mute like Quote without it seeming too strange. Lastly, Quote is a relatively blank character so having the more active Curly would make the Cave Story pass much easier to market. Of course there have been many times where an easy to make alt/echo got skipped over hard, but Hero does give me hope in this happening. So half of Quote's score would be 5% which is what I'm giving her.

Want: 100%
Quote is probably my most wanted character so being able to play as Curly would also be a nice bonus. I'm down for as much Cave Story content as possible getting in so this would be great to have.

-----

Far Cry chance prediction: 3.00%

Nominations:
Trevor Philips x55
Conker x5
(50 from the game night thing + 10 from today)

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Using my 120 minutes to abstain from Zagreus, x 5 to Rean.

Last edited:

Pillow

Smash Lord
Curly
Chance - 70%/5% (First is assuming Quote is playable)
I think Quote does have a chance of being a playable character. And if Quote is playable I think Curly has an above average chance of being an alternate costume for him. That said, I don't find Quote's chances to be particularly great which directly impacts Curly's chances and she doesn't have any chance at all of being her own character.

Want - 80%
Cave Story was my gateway Indie game, like it was for a lot of other people, and I loved it. And I liked Curly in Cave Story. So yeah, I'd be down.

Nominations:
xMax FromSoft

Last edited:

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
The girl whose panties can be stolen (yea really)

Chance: 5%

I gave Quote a small chance, and i give Curly half of it since i think it's a coin toss really. Curly shows up as much as Quote does, and while she does play different from him in Blade Strangers, the OG Cave Story had them play the same, so i think this is possible, although the animations would have to accomodate both (meaning that Curly may not be as expressive in her taunts, since she would be sharing them with the more stoic Quote)

Want: 50%

I want Quote first, but if Curly came in as an alt i would be okay with it. She is one of my favorite characters, and i love her more friendly and outspoken personality compared to her friend whose personality is Game protagonist.

Noms:

Gunvolt X5

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Currrrly
Chance: 7%: As someone who's pretty sure that Quote's FP11. . .I don't think Curly's gonna be an alt. The main thing is . .The only characters that've gotten alts that are other characters are Olimar, Hero and Bowser Junior. Two of which are first party characters, - and, with Hero, they don't change the name regardless of the 4 very different characters that you play as, so why would they do that for a random indie when they don't do that for the father of all JRPGs? I just don't see it likely to happen, considering that Hero is the grandfather of the JRPG genre and Olimar and Bow-Wow. . Well, the Koopalings are big and for Olimar. .idk they were too lazy to make a clone. It could happen, but I don't think it's likely to happen. And with the Byleths and the minecraft skins; Byleth is just the same shtick as Corrin and Robin, and Minecraft is the biggest video game of all time. Cave Story, while important. . isn't that.
Want: 100%: I love Cave Story. I played through it recently, and it's easily one of my favorite indies, if not one of my favorite games ever period. So more represntation for it is fine by me! Plus, Curly literally has a mode in the Wii version of Cave Story where the entire is the game but her and Quote are swapped, so it's not like she'd be a hard change in playstyle compared to Quote; her and Quote are canonically decently interchangeable. So this just works perfectly imo. And Cave Story deserves all the representation it can get, so bring it on!
Nominations: Peppino x60

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Curly as a echo or alt

eh I'm actually not in the mood to rate this. Abstain.

Prediction - Far Cry - 9%

Noms: Bill Rizer x55 (50 from community night plus 5 for showing up)

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Abstain. No time to rate this, unfortunately, and I don't really have the motivation either.

Noms: Corvo Attano x5

Prediction: Far Cry rep 3.1%

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Curly as Quote's Alt/Echo

Chance:
50%
So, this is a really tricky thing to rate because it's all predicated on the caveat that Quote would get in at all. So, given that huge caveat, I give it a coin toss. Curly is a major character in the plot that would have the same general shape as Quote and would easily be able to use his weapons, especially since Curly Mode exists in Cave Story. It'd be a fun, easy way to have more diversity and throw a bone to the fans, and with the two Byleths and Pyra/Mythra, Sakurai isn't above throwing in alts and such so, hey, maybe. But then again, sometimes we don't get alts that seem obvious, like Garou Terry. It's hard to know for sure.

Want:
100%
I love Curly Brace. She's probably my favorite character in Cave Story, which is a great game. More Cave Story rep in general is great for me, and if we can get two characters in one, why would I say no? It makes sense, it wouldn't be out of character, and with a few animation tweaks she'd be a super fun alt. I would prefer echo with some of the later-game weapons, but I'm trying to be realistic here because I think if she got in at all it'd have to be as an alt. But yeah, I say yes.

Nominations:

Beatrice x5
Corvo Attano x5

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Curly as an alt: 70%

This is going by the alt itself and not factoring in whether or not Quote himself is likely or not in the first place which is probably around 15%, I'd say she's basically a female version of Quote from the outside with the difference is that she has her own unique name and personality, other than that she's also a playable character, can wield the same weapon as him, is a robot with the same task and has the same body proportion, heck! Her color palette is a perfect mirror to him with the exception of the black of Quote's shirt replaced with the yellow blonde color of her hair. I imagine it to be like this:

Credit to @GrapePixelArt on Twitter

Although I know that Blade Stranger exist with both of them being a playable character but it's not really mind blowing because I already witness that happened in other game like Granblue Fantasy Versus where Gran and Djeeta is in different slot despite being a gender swap to one another.

As an echo? 1%

Not happening in the near future sadly as the FP only provide 1 fighter and 1 stage along with content from their series.

I don't have many experience playing Cave Other than watching my friend play it and I got to try it myself.. once, though I suppose I won't mind Curly to be an alt. Her design is cute and spunky I must say.

Noms: Disgaea rep x10

Last edited:

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
{ }

Chance: N/A
There are WAY too many assumptions that need to be made for this to even be rated, chief among which is that this is entirely contingent on the fact that we get Quote to begin with. IF Quote were confirmed then I could give this an actual rating, but since he hasn't, I'm stuck with an N/A rating, which could basically count as a more detailed abstain.

Quote would be pretty cool, and Curly as an Alt/Echo would be a neat nod to Cave Story+ (In Cave Story+, there is actually a mode where you play through the game with Curly and Quote's roles swapped [as in, you play as Curly, and Quote is an NPC -and they do play identically], so it would make sense for Curly to be an Echo or Alt of Quote).

As for noms, in light of the fact that we finally have confirmation on a Switch port of one of her official games (and in fact, said port is coming out in two days)...

Noms: [Rerate] Reimu Hakurei x5

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Curly (#"ε)

Chance: 0%

I don't think we're getting DLC echoes at all, to be honest. Maybe as a bonus pass

And this is before we factor in the likelihood of Quote getting in, which... I'm not going to call it impossible, but it feels a little less likely than other characters.

Want: Abstain

Normally I try to give how much I would want something even if it's something I'm unfamiliar with. After all, if they did get in, I would feel one way or another even without knowing who the character was. While I've definitely heard of and seen Curly, I'd... struggle to decide whether I would be down for this or not.

Nominations: Junpei x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I have yet to play Cave Story Sari glares so I feel like I don't know enough about whether Curly would make sense as an alt of Quote in terms of personality and animations. Nor do I know if she has a wildly different skillset that would need to be represented as an echo. To be fair, the latter point hasn't mattered for... any echo, really. Still worth considering I guess. For what it's worth, I think Quote could very well be one of the two final spots. And I can see Curly as an alt if they go all out with fanservice (the literal kind, not horny stuff), since I imagine as an indie the sky's the limit for what they can license. Echoes though? I don't know... Maybe if that bonus character thing is more than just a mistake with websites (which I'd give a solid 95% chance of it being)

As for want I'd abstain too because I hate alts and love Echoes. I'm weird that way.

I really need to play Cave Story soon.

Noms: Todd Mother****ing Snap x10
Far Cry rep prediction: 3.2%

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Beatrice (Umineko) x355
Concept: Disgaea rep x355
Rallen (Spectrobes) x325
Billy & Jimmy Lee x290
Concept: Skullgirls rep x274
Mike Haggar x265
Concept: Miles Edgeworth as Phoenix Wright's Alt/Echo x265

250 - 201

[Rerate] Concept: League of Legends rep x242
Trevor Philips x240
Concept: A BioShock protagonist x231
Tetra x225
Peppino (Pizza Tower) x222
[Rerate] Carmen Sandiego x220
Estelle Bright x220
Ryza (Atelier) x215
Grunty (Banjo-Kazooie) x210
Concept: From Software rep x210
Bill Rizer x210

200 - 151

Senator Armstrong x190
Kaede Akamatsu x170
Sackboy x165
Stage: Bowser's Castle x152

150 - 101

Boss: Rayquaza x145
Riptor x145
Mii Costume: Monika x135
Mii Costume: Alex Kidd x128
Meat Boy x125
Boss: Ender Dragon x123
D.Va x115
[Rerate] Louie x115
Mii Costume: 2B x110
Echo (Bowser) x110
Corvo Attano x110
Fulgore x107
[Rerate] Officer Howard x105

100 - 51

Stage: Tetris x100
Todd Snap x95
Giygas x90
Legends Trainer x90
Junpei (Zero Escape) x81
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
[Rerate] Concept: New Zelda character x80
Gunvolt x80
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x75
Concept: Rocket League rep x75
[Rerate] Crash Bandicoot x75
Rean Schwarzer x70
Garchomp x70
Echo (Olimar) x66
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x65
Ghirahim x60
[Rerate] Zhao Yun x60
Gooigi x55
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x55
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x55
Magolor x55
Jin Sakai x55

50 - 25

[Rerate] Tails x50
Demi-Fiend x45
Concept: Virtual idols like Hatsune Miku x45
[Rerate] Agumon x40
Mii Costume: Zagreus x40
Filia (Skullgirls) x31
Concept: Large and Normal Final Destination made into separate stages x25

Under 25

Regigigas x20
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x20
Concept: Danganronpa protagonist x20
Yarn Yoshi x15
[Rerate] Shovel Knight x15
Tetris x10
Slash Kamei (Snowboard Kids) x10
[Rerate] Yuri Lowell x10
Jesse (Control) x10
Infernape x10
[Rerate] Gex x10
[Rerate] Concept: Echo Fighters Pass x10
[Rerate] Q*Bert x10
[Rerate] Ryu Hayabusa x10
Octoling x10
Captain Charlie (Pikmin) x10
[Rerate] Brian x7
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
[Rerate] Lara Croft x5
Stage: Tetris 99 x5
Concept: Raizing shmup rep x5
Donbe and Hikari x5
Soma Cruz x5
Concept: KOS-MOS with T-elos alt x5
[Rerate] Master Hand x5
Pyramid Head x5
[Rerate] Elma x5
[Rerate] Reimu x5
Siris (Infinity Blade) x5
Firebrand x1

In a surprising turn of events, Disgaea rep manages to catch up to Beatrice, and they are now tied for first place. And on the last day! Who will take it?

From Software rep and Bill Rizer fight (and die, and fight, and die, and fight again) past 200 noms.

Top Bottom