• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I could see Travis highly voted in the ballot. Suda51 has wanted Travis in Smash since 2009 when a Smash question was asked by Nintendo Power. But, with the two recentstatements Suda made about still wanting Travis in Smash, it seems to really imply that Travis was not planned for Smash Switch’s base roster. In the case of DLC, I can see Suda51 approaching Sakurai for the inclusion due to developer connection. With No More Heroes being revived, the demand for Travis will likely rise again, allowing the possibility of him being considered by Sakurai to be of a decent chance. We will have to see.

x5 Balloon Fighter

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Travis

I'm assuming this is for base roster predictions not dlc, someone correct me if I'm wrong. As long as it's base roster:

Chance :25% (Somewhere between Base chance and dlc chance)
Everything barring his entry has been removed with Bayonetta basically. He's not nearly as requested, but Sakurai and Suda 51 have a close relationship. Suda 51 is also adamant about him appearing in Smash so I'm sure he'll confront Sakurai about it, especially since the series isn't dead and is coming to the switch. Whether it will be on the starting roster or even this game, not sure. But it's defintely not possible, honestly feels like Snake to me.

Watch the Source Gaming video on him, basically same thoughts.

Want: 90%
He's in my top 10 so he's almost 100%. Then I remembered he's just another sword user. Suda 51 has stated he would want him to focus on grappling and wrestling moves, which would be unique, but still doesn't intrest me as much. I love the character and series though so I still want him a lot.

Does he have any Japanese presence?
Japanese presence? He's created by a Japanese company so I think so... Edit: Did a quick check to see and yea there have been special edition versions of the game and box sets sold only in Japan, don't see why they would region lock it if there wasn't money in it.

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Travis Touchdown

Chance: 10%

Apparently Sakurai and Suda51 are friends from what I've heard, so maybe we could get another Snake situation. But the big problem is how little game history Travis carries as opposed to Snake. Also apparently he charges up his beam katana with a ****. That definitely won't help his chances.

Want: ABSTAIN

Predictions for Urban Champion: 5.60%

Nominations: Leon Kennedy x5

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Travis Touchdown
Chance - 15%
He has a game coming up as a Switch exclusive, but it'd be in a similar boat as Sylux's potential since it's likely too late for the base roster. He is a 3rd party which always cuts the score down in chance as well. His fans often point to his maker wanting him, but he has also went back and said he was joking in the past. Then with the more recent interview, he indicated Sakurai laughs it off and tries to drop the subject. So Sakurai may not really care for the idea of Travis Touchdown in Smash. Overall his series is a small fry and highly vulgar, so the main way he'd get in is by his owner begging for it or for marketing the upcoming game.

Want - 0%

Him and his game literally feel like what every edgy boy in their teens thinks of for their self insert OC.

I really do despise him in general. His beyond stupid "code" of not wanting to kill women (except the old fat lady in the first game, cause of course that isn't a woman cause she isn't pretty) was cringe worthy. How many times in a movie or show does some ruthless killer stand up and announce they don't kill men, only women like it's some badge of honor? Zero. Cause it's dumb and sexist. But somehow them standing up and saying the other way is supposed to make them more likable cause what is between the legs is what truly matters when killing other people. But don't fret, one person advocating for his inclusion mentioned how they could do a mock up of own of Travis's artworks where he is on a chair with a harem of females around him just replace those females with the Nintendo girls like Samus, Zelda, and Peach. Doesn't that sound awesome? Nope. Sounds disrespectful to the small roster of Nintendo ladies we got. But that's the type of mentality and image this character represents.

His game is gruesome and highly sexual. I know that sounds prudish, but when you got over the top stuff like decapitating a guy and his head lands perfectly back on his head so that he can still move/speak to then rip his head back off... it's just over the top and dumb. When the game's gimmick is "shaking" off your Wii remote to charge Travis's sword... you got to question the maturity level of the developer. When his sword extending in situations that turn him on, sometimes saving his life, are actual story plots... you got to question if it was all wrote by a 16 year old with a lot of caged desires.

Only positives I'll bring up is it'd make his developer happy like a kid in a candy store and his design isn't bad in the looks department.

Been cool if I had today off, I'm sure my honest thoughts on him are going to spark some counter arguments that could wither pose for interesting conversation or even sway people's thoughts... but alas work is work.

Nominations 5x Gengar

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Travis

Chance: 15%
Want: ABSTAINED

He's got several games on the Nintendo systems only and has a cult following so it's possible since it happened with Bayonetta. But I'm leaning towards no ans the Switch No More Heroes game was revealed long after the roster was finalized and that's when the idea of Travis seemed to mainly come from.

Urban Champion Prediction: 8.92%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Last edited:

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Reminder to the "too late" people; Travis Strikes Again was announced at the Switch reveal conference, meaning it was in development before then and most likely in pre-production for a while before that. That means TSA was more than likely already planned even at the very earliest Smash 5 could possibly have started development.

Travis Touchdown

Chance: 75%
He's from a series that's heavily associated with Nintendo, with a new game coming out for the Switch and a creator who wants him in Smash. Honestly the only thing keeping him back is that he's not technically a Nintendo character.

Want: 100%
Travis Touchdown is easily in my top 3 most wanted characters this time. Ever since I played NMH2 (Wasn't a fan of the first one's gameplay) I've wanted to see him in Smash. Much like with Sora, I wasn't really too hopeful in Smash 4 because I thought he had no chance, but now I'm absolutely hyped as hell.

Urban Champion prediction: 7.5%

Nominations:
Viewtiful Joe x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Travis Touchdown

Chance: 16%
At another point in time he would’ve been rated much higher, but he did fall off the radar. His upcoming revival might help matters, particularly with DLC.

Want: 30%
I like the character and would be happy to see him in, but as a third party he has a long way to go to be deserving of a spot.

Well I forgot to predict and nominate, silly me.

I got Urban Champ to the top, but I still can’t predict anything other than a 1%

Nominations (really wish they’d update these): Mach RiderX5

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Travis Touchdown
chance
the creator and Sakurai are friends so he has that. However the issue like has been stated before is how Snake is to gameing does not carry for Travis. And he could be a :4bayonetta: type of deal but even then her seriess was helped out by Nintendo so she is a expetion. Once again I feel that 3rd parties need to be huge icon's in gaming which every 3rd party we have had (except maybe Bayonetta but she was a exeption due to the ballot and Nintendo funding part of the game ) and I just feel not only was his revial to late he just doesn't hit what has been done in the past with 3rd parties
3%
want
abstain
never played his games. and haven't looked into the charcter except for my chance prediction so yeah passing on want this time.
predicing ubran champion at 2%
nominating labo guy x5

Troykv

Smash Master
Travis Touchdown

Chance: 20%

Character in a strange position as a third-party, I guess he benefits a lot of being japanese and his creator loving Nintendo (I think).

Want: 50%

Well... It would be fun... Just adjust his postures to avoid some... innuendos xD.

Predictions:

Urban Champion: 7.6%

Nominations:

Steve x3
Cranky Kong x2

NNID
Majorasmask66
Travis Touchdown

Chance: 40%
He has a new exclusive on the horizon and the first two games were somewhat important to the wii.

Want: 75%
He seems cool. Though I really need to get around to actually playing the games.

Nominations: Wonder Red x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Travis Touchdown

Suda51's going to hunt Sakurai down until he puts Travis into Smash.

All joking aside, they are friends and NMH has a strong connection to Nintendo. Plus there's also the new game on the way making it a relevant series. Biggest downside is, that while Travis Touchdown is a popular character he's not as well known as other third party icons as well as being a fairly lewd character.

However none of that stopped Bayonetta. Much like Bayo Travis would be an ideal addition for DLC. But there could be the slight possibility Suda held Sakurai at gunpoint so he could sneak into the base roster.

----

Eh...he's a cool enough character. Not much attachment to him or his series.

----

Urban Champion-6.23%

----

Lara Croft x5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Travis Touchdown:

Chance: .5%
Unlikely, especially as his creator has indicated he isn't already in.

Mind, this is not including DLC.

Want: 0%
I do not have a personal attachment to the character, and he doesn't seem like a deserving third party inclusion.

Urban Champion Prediction: 1.02%
He has the unfortunate distinction of having a confirmed reason for being rejected.

Nominations: Historical Character x5

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Travis Touchdown
Chance: 5% -
Suda is friends with Sakurai, so I could see it happening, but he's not really that big of a third party. That said, he is a Nintendo-exclusive third party like Bayonetta, so maybe he could show up?
Want: 10% - I have no attachment to Travis or No More Heroes.

Prediction: Urban Champion
Chance: 13.21%
Want: 27.83%

Nominations:

Sakura Shinguji x5

ribbit

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Note: Travis may be historically a Nintendo-focused third party, but he's no Bayonetta. She's about as likely to appear on third party consoles as Mario is at this point, with Nintendo funding and all.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Edgemaster

Chance: 5%

Man, we're really hitting all of the edge lords lately.

Honestly, I have no attachment to No More Heroes, but from reading his support thread it seems that his character is defined by being super edgy. Can't say I'm a huge fan of that excuse for a personality.

He's third party, which by nature is a hit against him, and he's not exactly iconic to boot. Yes, he's Nintendo exclusive, but that doesn't make you an icon. Add in the fact that his game is not at all timed right, and I can't really see it.

Also, after reading what VexTheHex VexTheHex had to say about his series and gameplay, I can't support him in the slightest.

Prediction for Urban Champion: 2.7%
I notice the support thread in the directory is a dead link. If anyone's looking for it, I found it here.
CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica gets 5 noms for Agumon
Score! Give all 10 to Skyrim. I think I'm the only one nominating this, so I want to reiterate that it is for any representation, including just a trophy. As much as I'd like to see Dovahkiin, I kmow he ain't got a chance.

Not posting my ratings yet, but for the E3 day, would you all be interested in doing a group discord call? If so, it would be fun to catch live reactions, like Runic_SSB Runic_SSB getting mad at more fire emblems or CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica dying at Ridley.
Oh man, am I the resident crazy Ridley fan? :eek: In that case, I'm calling the Space Pirates for backup. I'm not even expecting him at E3 - that'd imply Sakurai finally listened to the fanbase and made him playable...:laugh:
Sounds fun, but I'll be away E3 week anyway with only sporadic internet connection. Homestly I can assure you that I'm not as animated as you'd think.
...but if Ridley is revealed, i'll find a suitable gif to show my hype.:chuckle:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Chance 25%

This is for base roster

1 a new game is being made

2 and I need to remind you guys that sudo 51 and sakurai are friends and sudo also wants Travis in a smash game that's kind of how snake got in brawl since hideo wanted snake in smash, and bayonetta made it more likely for him to make it. for dlc probably 40%

Want abstain

I don't know him

Last edited:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Travis Touchdown

Chance- 20%
In the big picture of gaming I'd say he's no less popular than Bayonetta, so he's not too obscure, but he's no Pac Man or Sonic... or even a Mega Man. He's had a steady flow of fan support, which also helps. Suda and Sakurai are friends, and Suda reallly, really, really wants to see Travis, so maybe one day Sakurai will bite and include him. There are just many 3rd party characters I think would happen before him.

Want-0%
I have never played NMH. I have no interest in playing it right now either.

Urban Champion- 6.43%

Steve X 4
Thwomp X 1

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Travis Touchdown

Chance:60%

I may be giving him more credit than he deserves. But the timing feels too suspicious to pass it off as just a coincidence. Early announcement of the game coming to the switch and with his games being basically almost exclusive to Nintendo. He has a name for himself as a semi-Big IP (If that makes sense). And If people are talking about him being too lewd and what not that argument holds no water. You cannot make an exception for Bayo she was just as if not more lewd than Travis and the NMH games. The way I see it Travis has equal merits as Bayonetta.

I think he brings everything that's awesome
about punk. He could also bring his iconic main theme though it is repetitive it never got old.

Nomination Django x5

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Travis Touchdown

I guess it's possible, but with so much competition from dozens and dozens of other third parties, I have my doubts.

This character sticks out like a sore thumb. Even though I've become less critical of her, I still think Bayo is too raunchy of a character to be in Smash. This dude is no different.

Urban Champion prediction: 4.3%

Nominations: Scorpion x5 (Someone wanted more Scorpion votes, right?)

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Travis Touchdown

Chance - 1%

He's a third party who is pretty unknown. I know his creator wants him in Smash, but that's pretty much all he has going for him. Maybe he could be like a Bayonetta who is helped by ballot votes? I doubt it, but its possible.

Want - 0%

I don't want third party characters in Smash that aren't iconic. Travis Touchdown isn't iconic.

Nominations:
[Veteran] Corrin x5

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
pssh... nothin personnel, kid.....

For how M-rated and seemingly non-Nintendo his home series is, Travis has a non-negligible shot at getting in. The developers of Smash and NMH are on friendly terms with one another, and if Suda51's past statements are any indication, at least one of the two is already cool with the idea. It's all up to whether Sakurai wants to pull a Snake and give this bloke a shot at this point (while toning down the lewd **** like they did for Bayonetta, obviously).

Want: 10%
I'll be honest, I only want him in so we can get some of NMH's killer soundtrack in Smash. Beyond that, I don't care.

Urban Champion Prediction: 3.04%. Nostalgia's about all he has going for him, and he's far from the most likely retro rep. He also has the serious disadvantage of having been specifically turned down by Sakurai in the past, with the specific reason given of a lack of moves.

Nominating Gooey x5 (I think my boy Tingle's in a pretty good spot, so I'll switch to nominating an underrated favorite of mine)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Travis Touchdown

Chance: 25%
Want: 25%

Noms:
Music: Final Destination (Ver. 2) x5

Urban Champion prediction: 6.04%

slambros

Smash Ace
Travis Touchdown

The guy has both Suda51, (potentially) Ubisoft, and Nintendo relevancy in his corner. He's one of thr likelier third party candidates in my opinion.

Want: 75%
He'd have a good playstyle, but the character isn't the most likable.

Nominations:
Ryu Hayabusa x5

:171:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Chance: 30%
Pros:
He's got a cult following
His games are primarily associated with Nintendo systems; especially the Wii
He's got a huge amount of moveset potential
His personality is really fun
Has a great soundtrack to pull from
Creators are aware of each other
Cons:
Made for a mature audience ala Bayonetta
3rd Party
Not as popular as Bayonetta

He's a great character with hundreds of moves and comes from 2, soon to be 3, great games.
Honestly, some people seem to think he's some sorta edgelord punk, but the opposite is true. He's a total loser who once in a blue moon does something cool, and that's so unique for the "hero" of "No More Heroes". Otherwise he spends most of his time mowing lawns, cleaning cars, watching anime and getting turned down by women.
Honestly, I just think it'd be great if we had a character that really just wants to have fun, cut loose, and try to look cool while doing so.

Nomination: Demifiend from SMT3 x5

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Travis Touchdown
Chances: 20%
Want: 55%

Never played his games but the seem fun and things seem to be going well between suda and nintendo although I think they would go with a potentially more popular 3rd party pick.

Nomination: Linkle X5

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Travis
Just on the off chance Sakurai does a Sakurai. I don't think Travis is particularly deserving and can see several other third parties getting in first.

No attachment. The games don't really interest me.

Urban Champion: 10.6%
Nominations: Pyra/Mythra (without Rex) x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Travis
Chance 5%
Want 0%

This character doesn't interest and he doesn't seem as demanded as many other third party characters, or as iconic. Even Bayonetta I believe has a much much bigger name and she has the advantage of the ballot and being taken under Nintendos wing.

Nominate Lara Croft x5

Prediction Urban Champion 7%

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
Travis Touchdown

Sakurai and Travis' creator are friends, from what I understand, so MAYBE if they discuss it. But even then, I can't see it happening. A third-party character that isn't very popular, isn't really requested much, and doesn't really have much significance as an icon doesn't seem like a character that will be making an appearance. A character getting a game on Switch feels like a pretty weak argument to them getting in Smash.

I feel like third-party characters should be at least decently popular, or should be gaming icons if they're not. Travis fills neither of these. To clarify - I love obscure Nintendo characters showing up in Smash Bros., since it's a celebration of Nintendo's history. But I think that third-party characters should have at least a decent following if they're going to be in Smash.

-----

Urban Champion chance prediction: 6.24%

Nomination:

DeMille x5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Travis Touchdown

3rd party character whose creator is buddy buddy with Sakurai, but that likely doesn't mean anything nya. His last game was on the wii, and he's getting nyanother one in the future for the switch nya. I don't think he's gonya happen nya.

Want: 5%
Never played No More Heros, and I'm nyot interested either nya. I'd much prefer several other third party characters over him nya.

Nyominations
Eevee: x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Travis chances: 1.5%
Although he's faithful to Nintendo, he's a fairly niche character, and I don't think he stands out enough to be a serious contender demand-wise. He's in competition with many other third-parties and is probably going to be low on the priority list among them if there at all.

Travis want: 19%
Only because I have a friend who has No More Heroes 2 I have slightly more interest in him than many other third-parties I have no connection to. But overall I don't think he's the kind of character who should be added to Smash.

Urban Champion prediction: 8.77%

Nominating:
Returning fighter: Corrin x4
Returning game mode: Smash Run x1

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Travis Touchdown Chance: 5%
His creator wants him in Smash.

... And that's literally his only actual positive. Maybe if he was actually requested frequently, he'd stand a legitimate chance, but just because his creator wants him doesn't mean he's going to get in. Or even get considered.

Urban Champion Prediction: 5%

Nominations: Gengar X5

:094:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Travis Touchdown:

I think it's probably dependant on how far and serious Suda51 is about wanting Travis in Smash Bros, and he probably has a fair share of supporters wanting him too. Travis could be interesting - although he's mainly got a beam katana, I imagine him maybe using some wrestling techniques for throws or other items from his games. As for relevancy, Travis is getting another NMH game that's Switch exclusive, so he might be considered for something like DLC.

Want: 55%
Although I haven't played any of the NMH games yet, I'm largely neutral for Travis in Smash. He might bring something cool, but he's not really my most wanted.

And it's been a while since I've actually won extra nominations. I think I might have 15 to play with, if I scored 10 from my Sylux prediction. So in that case:
Yu Narukami X7
Solaire of Astora X8
Tag me if I made a mistake, and I'll revise these noms if needs be.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Travis Touchdown

At first glance, I'd say he's definitely not happening. He isn't popular in Japan at all and is only slightly popular here in the US. However, upon further inspection, Suda51 is apparently good friends with Sakurai, so he might do him a favor by adding Travis anyways, much like how he did for Kojima with Snake. But who knows, Sakurai has changed a lot since his Brawl days, so I can't say for certain if Sakurai would even allow something like that to happen again.

Want: 20%
I'm not crazy about adding in more third party characters. The only ones I would actively want are DOOMguy and Amaterasu, however, I'm not exactly opposed to Travis making it in. I wouldn't go out wishing for him, but if he gets in then I wouldn't complain. I, however, have never played any of his games, so I'm not sure how he would work or how potentially fun he would be to play as. Hopefully he is.

Nominations: Louie x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Travis Touchdown

Chance - 25.5% - Remember how when the Switch was first revealed? Nintendo selected Suda51 to be the representative of how close Nintendo was with indies. Thinking about it, he is probably going to be the one should we get an indie assuming Shovel Knight doesn't make it. I think with Sakurai already being friends he might get a boost, but we don't know for certain. I do think that if Sakurai wants an indie representative Nintendo will push for him first.

Want - 40% - Eh... while I could accept that I don't care for him.

Predictions

Urban Chaperon - 3.54% - Not seen as a good retro.

Nominations

Masked Dedede Final Smash X5

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Travis Touchdown

Sakurai is a loose cannon who's friends with his creator.

Want: 20%
muh anime blade wielder

Nominations:
Dragonite x5

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Travis Touchdown
Chance: 11%
It's a name I hear thrown around every now and then, which means he isn't too obscure. But I don't actually know anything about him aside from what I've read in this thread, which leads me to think he's still pretty obscure. Bonus chance points for the creator being friends with Sakurai and openly wanting him in.

Want: 2%
I have no interest in his games. From what I've read, he sounds like the kind of character I'm really not fond of.

Nominate Fire Emblem Switch Protagonist x5

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
Travis Touchdown:
Chance: 2%
He's a character from a veeeeeeeeery adult game series. We've had Snake, but Metal Gear is tame compared to No More Heroes. I can't see them putting in such a ticking time bomb for parents to complain about when little Timmy wants to know where Travis is from. I can see maybe it happening if it's a personal favor to Suda, but I doubt it. Travis doesn't carry the same weight as the rest of the third parties too- even Bayonetta is more well known.

Want: 80%
I love Suda51. I love Travis. He's a horrible, horrible person, but he's so loveable in that he tries so hard to be cool and fails every time. He's also completely self-aware of the fact that he's in a video game, and he can bring that aspect of his personality to the table in Smash- it might just be the only thing of his personality that can actually get in to Smash. Plus, his design is rad, one of Yusuke Kozaki's best designs IMO.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Double abstain for today. I'm not familiar with Travis Touchdown enough to give an accurate rating.

------

Predictions

Urban Champion (Urban Champion): 2.13%

No comment.

------

Nominations

Yo, I finally won a prediction! That's great!

Corrin (Fire Emblem): x10

TheFritzle

Smash Apprentice
Travis Touchdown:

I could see Travis being added for multiple reasons. Suda51 has been a supporter of Nintendo for a while, and Travis's creator is friends with Sakurai. Snake in brawl showed us that Sakurai can add characters as favors. No More Heroes as franchise also has a future ahead of it. The recent game is coming out soon, which Nintendo has been heavily promoting, and talk of NMH 3 is being thrown around. The big issue here is that Travis comes from a very adult game. People like to bring up Bayonetta and how they got away with having her in the game, but I think these are two different situations. Bayonetta comes from a very adult game, while she herself isn't too raunchy to where they couldn't tone her down. On the other hand Travis's whole character is defined by how offensive and raunchy he is. Sakurai may feel like he isn't doing the character justice if he has to change him so much. Or maybe not, Sakurai could probably find a way for him to work and feel like Travis. I think Travis has a pretty decent shot at base roster, but an even better one at DLC.

Want: 65%
I'd definitely be fine if he was added. No More Heroes was an awesome game, and although it was been a few years since I played it, I remember having a good time with it. Travis would be a very unique character aesthetically when compared to the rest of the cast, and I think presents a unique enough to moveset.

Urban Champion Prediction:
3.94%

Nominations:
Ray x10

Top Bottom