• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Satisfaction: 99%
Funny how my opinion on him fluctuated so frequently throughout Ultimate's life cycle so far. Very early on. I was convinced he was definitely happening and I was a-okay with the idea of him because I liked Minecraft's gameplay.
I really should have just stuck with the 99% chance I gave him initially for the next 2 years, but the longer it took to happen the less and less faith I had in Nintendo going out of their way to get another Western IP on-board and have it be Minecraft. Plus as soon as :ultpiranha: happened, I got really attached to the idea of the Creeper being the Minecraft rep. But now he's finally confirmed, and I do genuinely think he was a perfect choice, especially with the additional skins he brings. The one very minor consequence of his inclusion is that he'll be the target of ire from every other "highest-selling-game-series-of-all-time" who end up not getting a fighter in Smash... like a certain puzzle game I love that previously held the best-seller record for years.

D

Deleted member

Steve

70% Satisfaction

I wasn't on board with Steve being DLC since I heard about the idea of him being in Smash back when Vol 1 was announced, and tbh, he looks really uncanny in it. However, I can at least say there were multiple things that I did really like about the reveal like how it wasn't another 1st Party character cause I wouldn't handle the All 1st Party Pass discussions and how consistent Sakurai's mindset is with adding different mechanics/gimmicks to DLC characters currently. Now, all I can think about is what crazy ideas Sakurai has in store for the next 4 characters. It was also nice to know Sakurai's update wasn't something bad like I thought, but it sure is interesting that he initially rejected Steve before, and the stuff about reworking every stage for Steve's blocks sounds like the biggest reason it took this long for CP7 to be revealed. When you consider the pandemic also affected development, it must've been incredibly tedious to work on. Overall, I think Steve looks really off, but I'll be waiting for the 3rd to see how everything gets laid out.

Noms:
Ryza x5

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Satisfaction: 30%.

Five extra points because Banjo got in so i don't need to be petty here and because literally almost anything would have made me jump from my seat.

Wish it could go higher, but my lack of enthusiasm comes largely from my indifference to Minecraft, not because of my distaste for it.

For one, i much perferred Banjo as a character, for beign basically a Nintendo character in Spirit, to his moveset biegn more straightfoward to figure out, to basically beign a once in a life time chance that could never happen again, so of course he was gonna be my preffered choice. I just prefer cartoony colorful characters (which is why Crash is one of my most wanted) over the more abstract Miner of the indie scene.

But as a standalone character on his own, i had no i'll will on Steve. He is truly a legend of gaming for the modern era, has managed to have a respectable presence on Nintendo far more than certain guest characters that got in Smash or are seen as potential newcomers (ironically, Banjo hasn't gotten a Nintendo appereance recently outside of Smash) and i see him as a more interesing (or at least.............."deserving") choice over other third party characters anyway.

But that's where my praises end. I find the moveset to be too overcomplicated for my taste, and while i love Steve's choppy animations beign a 1 to 1 transition from his source game, he admitedly looks.............off for that very reason, as if he just literally came from Minecraft because he took the wrong turn at Albuquerque. Im all for beign faithful to the source material, im a Mega Man main for that very reason, but there's a point where it comes across as off-putting and just not great design. Granted this is more of an aesthetic nitpick than a gameplay issue like it was Ryu and Ken's "pressure Sensitive normals" which turned me off from them immediately.

It does comfirm my belief that Fighter 7 WAS supposed to be the big E3 reveal before this year became insane, so i guess some extra satisfaction comes from that.

Now im just nervous that Min-Min was likely our last First Party DLC Newcomer and that just........................ouch......

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
why why why WHY
50% Satisfaction
I..I'm so confused on this lmao. I like that he looks like he's not going to be too busted, as the walls looklike they autobreak, and the movesets looks fun, and the animations are good..but this also deconfirms Master Chief. He's just..fine. I honestly don't care at this point. So a flat score.

Nominations: Hajime Hinata x5

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
The difference is that Banjo and Steve are in separate Fighter's Passes. So far, we haven't double-dipped on third-party companies for the same pass.
I kinda hate it when people make these type of rules based on little to nothing. There has only been 1 fighter pass release, and we're only 2 fighters so far in this one fighter pass. So while you're technically correct, it doesn't necessarily prove anything as this can easily change.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Calcs are coming tonight.

Concept: Content from currently unreleased game (not Spirit Events) (as of May 17th 2020) x190
Zelda (BotW universe) x185
The Stretchers x185
Billy Hatcher x185
Sakura Shinguji x180
Alex Mason x170
Amiya (Arknights) x160

150 - 101

[Rerate] Frisk x150
Jason Frudnick & SOPHIA x150
Concept: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon content x141
D.Va x115
Red (Angry Birds) x115
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) x115
Hades (Kid Icarus) x110

100 - 51

Concept: A Microsoft rep that isn't Steve or Master Chief x95
Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins) x95
Mii Costume: Jill Stingray x94
Mii Costume: Alex Kidd x93
Concept: A Bravely Default character x90
Concept: Second F-Zero rep x89
Zero (Mega Man) x85
Boss: Ender Dragon x83
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Sackboy x80
Riptor x80
Fulgore x79
Concept: More ATs as one new item x75
Stage: Bowser's Castle x71
[Rerate] Concept: Boss Rush x70
Concept: Rocket League rep x70
Giygas x65
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x55
Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x55
Concept: Fortnite character x55
Gooigi x55
Vi (Bug Fables) x55
[Rerate] Chibi-Robo x55
Echo (Olimar) x51

50 - 25

Echo: Zeraora (Lucario) x50
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x50
Magolor x50
John Marston x50
Jin Sakai x50
[Rerate] Monokuma x50
Ghirahim x50
Boss: Rayquaza x50
Hajime Hinata x35
Miriam x30
Echo: Coco (Crash) x30

Under 25

Impa (Age of Calamity) x20
Tetra x15
Yarn Yoshi x10
Cynthia (Pokémon) x5
Concept: Rocket League content x5
[Rerate] Thrall x5
Don-chan x5
Adol Christin x5

Billy Hatcher rolls over Sakura Shinguji, ties with Zelda and The Stretchers for second place. Amiya defeats Frisk, successfully defending seventh place and sending the human tumbling down a hole.

Hades gathers over 100 noms.

Chibi-Robo sweeps 50 noms.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Steve/Alex/Zombie/Enderman
Satisfaction: 45% - I certainly wasn’t expecting this. I’ll admit Minecraft has always been a bit of an enigma to me and I’ve had a lot of difficulty seeing its appeal, but any game that can sell 200,000,000 units is clearly doing something right. The character does seem to have a fun and unique looking move pool but I’m not sure I’ll be able to get past how robotic it looks. I understand a lot of people are really excited for this character and more power to them, but I don’t think it’s for me. On the plus side, the new stage looks like a lot of fun and the music was nice.

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Satisfaction: 35%
Please let it be Reimu, please let it be Reimu, please let- oh great it's not Reimu.

...What?

WHAT?!

I'll be honest, I did not at all expect Steve in Smash. I can live with him, though, I guess. Minecraft deserves to get a spot in Smash, but that doesn't mean I like him. At least he does kind of pave the way for indies, since he's formerly an indie character himself...I think? I'm intrigued to see how they actually pulled him off, though, and I'll admit the new stage doesn't look bad.

Also props to the Smash team for actually remaking all the maps to make Steve fit in. That's some dedication.

Noms: Amiya x5
If I get 10 noms today: The Crewmate (Among Us) x5

Last edited:

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Steve

Satisfaction: 75%

Absolutely hilarious and unexpected addition. I was thinking it was going to be King Boo for a second, but I can't say I'm too upset with this result. It's kind of hard to express how much of a pleasant surprise this addition was for me. The love AND disappointment for Steve has been great to watch unfold and I can't wait for the Sakurai Presents. Not a full 100% because Sakurai's announcement wasn't a roadmap for future DLC and because we only got a character trailer when the Sakurai Presents is so soon.

Noms: Yarn Yoshi x5

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Steve

80% Satisfaction

Great reveal all around. I'm not huge on Minecraft, but a lot of care went into this character and its making a LOT of people happy, especially kids. I'm gonna have to try Minecraft again.

Gotta say, its hard to give any character who doesn't break Twitter anything lower than a 75%. :p

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Concept: A non-white/Asian human character
15.22% Chance - 63.27% Want
Winner of predictions was WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever with 13.45%
This concept saw very few actual scores and lots of abstentions, though this should come as no surprise. Because of the low number of ratings, there were singular, outlying scores in chance and want that schewed the ratings. For chance, there was an 85% (the next highest was a 15%), without which the score would have been 6.50%. For want, there was a 1% (closest score to ir was 25%), which tanked the score from a 69.50%

Tidus
3.96% Chance - 45.00% Want
Winner of predictions was amageish amageish with the nearly exact score of 4.00%. That nets you 10 extra noms!

Nate Adams
3.32% Chance - 26.27% Want
Winner of predictions was KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms with 3.17%

Ezio
26.00% Chance - 62.54% Want
First time we rated him he got 22.18% chance and 42.44% want. This first rating took place when we only knew about Joker, which meant that characters like Ezio (big, splashy third parties without a close connection to Nintendo) were all the rage. Last time we rated him he got 13.11% chance and 27.96% want. Big drop, with no haystack underneath either. The plummet in chance can be explained by this rating's proximity to E3 2019, when word was we were getting Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa. As for want, all I got is that the disastrous ACIII port for Switch released between the two ratings; it might have been that, or it might simply have been people abandoning a sinking ship. But now we see Ezio at his highest. What changed? Well, the Mii Costumes, for one. It appears that more people saw Altair as a suspicious indicator of things to come than as a disconfirmation. And as for want? Well, I dunno, the allegations against Michel Ancel hadn't come out at the time of this ratings so it can't have been that. Maybe Ezio's fans simply did a good job selling him to the speculation scene, aided by the Mii Costume bringing eyes to the franchise. The Prince of Persia remake might have helped as well.
Winner of predictions was GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 with 21.03%
Despite Ezio's score being personal bests, he could have done even better in want: if it weren't for one measly 0%, he would have gotten 67.75%
This is anecdotal but some of the reasoning used against Ezio hasn't aged well given today's reveal, such as being Western and his series being too big.

Shuichi Saihara
2.60% Chance - 54.00% Want
Winner of predictions was Lyncario Lyncario with 2.90%
Shuichi also saw a very low number of ratings, pretty much on par with the non-white/Asian concept. So I guess not many of you have played Danganronpa V3.

Concept: Shin Megami Tensei rep
29.94% Chance - 64.42% Want
Winner of predictions was SharkLord SharkLord with 28.94%
Honestly I expected this concept to get a much higher chance given it received multiple 70+ scores and not a lot of low ones, but I guess math is weird like that.

Extra noms

3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus 5
amageish amageish 10
Artix Artix 15
Awakining Awakining 5
Blankiturayman Blankiturayman 10
DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 5
DaUsername DaUsername 97
Delzethin Delzethin 5
GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 50
Icedragonadam Icedragonadam 5
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms 5
Lyncario Lyncario 10
NintenRob NintenRob 50
Nemuresu Nemuresu 10
Ninjaed Ninjaed 20
PeridotGX PeridotGX 100
Perkilator Perkilator 5
Ridrool64 Ridrool64 15
SharkLord SharkLord 5
SKX31 SKX31 5
Troykv Troykv 15
waddledeeonredyoshi waddledeeonredyoshi 40
WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever 10
Wunderwaft Wunderwaft 5

Last edited:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Satisfaction: 85%

As someone who never truly got into Minecraft (I briefly played bit of survival mode and other types of modes). I wish I got into it much earlier because I might've been a much bigger fan. When Minecraft was taking off, I was mostly into Halo and WoW... and other console games. I wonder how Minecraft slip passed under my radar.
For now, I am pretty much "cool." My most wanted is greatly affected by it, yet I try to keep my cool and look at this from objective view as much as possible. I'm happy that Steve fans got what they wanted. It's shame that fierce competition for slots had to ruin good harmony. I think he looks fun and unique. Sakurai's dedication to modify every stage to accomodate block mechanic is admirable. Reason why my score is this high despite my stance on Minecraft? Well, I love seeing detractors especially with their piss poor arguments eating their own words. I facepalmed all those arguments with double standard. I lol at that wiki that immediately took down its Steve page. I want to hear what the guys at that wiki got to say.

Nom: Neptune x 10

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Stevalexombienderman

Satisfaction: 50%

First thing to make clear is that I have low to zero enthusiasm for this character. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, I think outside of Banjo, Byleth and Min Min I have been pretty uninterested in the DLC characters, even though once they come out I still enjoy trying them out and I can also appreciate their inclusion.

Now, even before Banjo got in my attitude was that Steve would make sense in Smash, even though my heart far more preferred to see other Microsoft characters, like Banjo and Master Chief. I also disagreed with the notion that he wouldn't look right. So I'm not necessarily surprised to see him get in, and actually am surprised that people are so taken aback considering he was never an unlikely character.

So I had no surprise in any way... it's kind of just something that happened, I guess. I will say though that I don't quite like how the animations and moves of the character look... it has this weird visual effect where it all looks photoshopped and out of place, and the weird animation where Steve is eating meat or attempting to crouch is unsettling somehow. While I don't mind the character, I just don't like the visuals as much as I expected to. Maybe it will look better in motion in-game though.

The moveset looks interesting but I have no idea what to expect. Maybe you build blocks with B and harvest them with down B pickaxe, which changes what you can build? Then side B minecart and up B glider... it's about as much sense as I can make of this. I don't know how viable or broken this character will be and will try him out (or her rather, I'll likely use Alex), but this character is faaaaaar from one I would main or use seriously.

I don't know, this is a difficult one to have an opinion on. In general it's a character that's very much not for me, but considering I just got Byleth and Min Min back to back I have a lot of difficulty complaining. It feels like in a room of 1000 people there'd be at most 3 that would be into Min Min and 900 who would be into Minecraft, and somehow we got Min Min first... after that I have no room for salt in my body. I feel more negatively towards the fact we'll likely have to wait until next year for other characters, but that's just a 2020 problem, not really an issue with this announcement.

One last random thought is that with Minecraft having content in Smash there's now content in Smash from a game I've worked on!... to a very very small and limited degree, but still, seeing an intersection between my professional gaming career and Smash is kind of cool. But that doesn't really have much to do with the character itself so I don't quite want to make this a part of my rating either.

tl;dr: I have no strong feelings one way or the other

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Steve

Satisfaction: 100%

I love the reveal trailer so much. Steve has been one of my top 10 most wanted characters in Smash and I'm extremely happy to see him, especially since I've had a streak during the DLC cycle where most of my most wanted characters slowly got deconfirmed and I didn't get anyone I really wanted. Steve getting in breaks that streak for me. I haven't been this excited since Ridley.

The moveset is everything I dreamed would be. Mining, crafting, and building, these three are the most important mechanics in Minecraft and I'm so happy all three are part of the moveset. Throughout speculation I was hoping for different archetypes to be represented in Smash's DLC, but the archetype I was hoping for the most was resource management. Steve fulfills this since his main game plan seems to be him mining resources and using them in the crafting table to power up his weapons.

The stage looks gorgeous as hell. It's a stage that has different looks into it and incorporates a wide variety of biomes. I don't know if this is a make-your-own stage or if it's a limited number of incorporated biomes, but in either case I'm still extremely hyped about it.

The music remix is beautifully made and I wonder how much of the 7 tracks are remixes. The music has been something I was wondering how the Smash team would tackle and I'm glad they managed to put their own spin into it.

So yeah, this is by far my favorite DLC character so far and it's everything I wanted. You literally cannot get bigger than this. You have the biggest game in history in Smash. Steve's reveal broke twitter's servers, no other Smash character has done this, not even Sans. This very well may be my favorite reveal yet.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Steve/Alex/Zombie/Enderman Satisfaction:
85%
Echoing a statement I said over on the Steve general, two years ago I was absolutely against the idea of Steve being in Smash Bros. The old me would have given a flat out 0 because of the rivalry between Banjo and Steve being so prevalent, not to mention the horrors of Grotesque Steve. But after running out of speculation steam, I just couldn't keep hating Steve and began thinking "You know I wouldn't even mind a Steve Mii Costume. Minecraft is worthy of representation in some form or another." After watching vtubers like the hololive girls having so much fun with their Minecraft antics made me warm a bit more to Minecraft and eventually felt "Yeah, Minecraft might be fun and relaxing after all." Eventually I bought a copy to play for myself, but want to clear out more of the backlog and play it with more people to get the most of it.

I had my expectations tempered to prevent a horrific crash and burn like we had with Byleth (even though Byleth was in my wishlist - I just would've wanted Byleth later compared to being at the end of season 1), but I couldn't have been happier to be proven wrong by Sakurai and had the biggest grin to see such a crazy newcomer that was unlike anyone we've ever seen before. Alex and the Enderman were also pleasant surprises too, since it shows more of the world of Minecraft too than just plain ol' blockhead. But that said, Steve's inclusion is well-deserved, and I couldn't be happier to have been proven wrong by Sakurai in the most spectacular way.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
why are so many of you surprised by this? i know im always confused by your surprise but come on how many of the reasons that made you surprised by the likes of joker apply to steve?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
why are so many of you surprised by this? i know im always confused by your surprise but come on how many of the reasons that made you surprised by the likes of joker apply to steve?
Because a lot of people felt this couldn't happen for multiple different reasons from being a Western IP, tricky to animate, 'merely being a meme pick' and more

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Satisfaction: 80%

Although I haven't played Minecraft yet I am aware of Steve through others. I liked the trailer and is interested on giving them a try

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Because a lot of people felt this couldn't happen for multiple different reasons from being a Western IP, tricky to animate, 'merely being a meme pick' and more
yeah cause those reasons couldnt apply to other characters on the roster

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
yeah cause those reasons couldnt apply to other characters on the roster
Well I feel that this situation is different from the others. We already got a Microsoft rep in Pass 1, and a lot of people thought that would be it. Microsoft ain't exactly known for their big collaborations with Smash, so it seemed reasonable to think Banjo would be an isolated case.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
90% Satisfaction

I'm blow away they made Steve far more interesting than people and they gave him the browser hr treatment with alex/zombie/enderman

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well I feel that this situation is different from the others. We already got a Microsoft rep in Pass 1, and a lot of people thought that would be it. Microsoft ain't exactly known for their big collaborations with Smash, so it seemed reasonable to think Banjo would be an isolated case.
yeah but that was just an assumption

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
An assumption that people had and was disproven. I don't get it, you're acting like people are in the wrong for not already fully expecting Steve
i never said they should be expecting him i just dont see how he was even slightly surprising. he had everything going for him

amageish

Smash Master
i never said they should be expecting him i just dont see how he was even slightly surprising. he had everything going for him
If we assumed everything that has happened before will definitely happen again, then I feel like at least 50% of the characters we rate in this thread should be getting 100%s as most of them have clear precedents from characters in similar circumstances to them already being in Smash Bros...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
If we assumed everything that has happened before will definitely happen again, then I feel like at least 50% of the characters we rate in this thread should be getting 100%s as most of them have clear precedents from characters in similar circumstances to them already being in Smash Bros...
But you all were expecting things that applied to hum

oh forget it what does it matter

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Steve Satisfaction: 100%

Not gonna lie, this has been the most hype I've felt for a character since King K. Rool was revealed. I've been an avid Minecraft player since my best friends introduced it to me nearly a decade ago, even before I joined this website. Today, I don't play it as often as I once did, but whenever I'm in the Minecraft mood again, I'll boot it up and usually find that the magic of the game is still there.

Granted, I didn't always support Steve. There was a time where I really felt that he would add nothing to Smash Bros. despite loving Minecraft myself, and the memes and immature Miiverse posts surrounding him did little to change my mind. I'll admit community behavior turned me off from the idea for a few years. But I eventually grew out of it. By the time Ultimate came out and it became clear just how much of a celebration of gaming it was becoming, I wholeheartedly supported Steve for Ultimate, and figured along with many more fans of Minecraft would be extremely happy if he got in. I was rooting for him as well as them.

God, I just didn't expect how happy I'd be when I actually saw his reveal and what they did with him. I was actually cheering the entire time, and more so as the trailer carried on and showed off what he, Alex and the others could do. I knew who it was the moment I recognized the sounds of an Enderman, dropped my jaw when Steve actually showed up by mining his way through stone, then I was subsequently blown away by how imaginative yet faithful their moveset was. The very idea of Minecraft being in Smash on this level was still insane to comprehend when it was all said and done.

I may have supported Steve for Ultimate, and I may have felt there was zero competition between him and Banjo and Kazooie (I still thought he or another Microsoft character could make the cut even after the Bear and Bird's reveal) but I was never sure just how happy I'd be if he actually made it in.

To all my fellow Minecraft players out there, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I hope you're as happy with this inclusion as I am, if not even more so. Steve's inclusion was well-deserved.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually...

Honest question...

Is Steve a "Non-white or East Asian character"? His skin is significantly darker than Alex who is blatantly white.

This is also not counting the blatantly black skin for Alex (No, I don't mean Enderman.)

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Actually...

Honest question...

Is Steve a "Non-white or East Asian character"? His skin is significantly darker than Alex who is blatantly white.

This is also not counting the blatantly black skin for Alex (No, I don't mean Enderman.)
Don't think there's an official answer, all we know is he's a person of color.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Actually...

Honest question...

I dunno. I think he's meant to be neutral more than anything. It should also be noted that some "White" skin tones are darker than others, and it's not like we have any facial features or cultural references to go off of. Well, okay, there's the Swedish alts, but if we're not counting the explicitly black Alex then I'm not sure if we're counting those either.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Steve satisfaction: 100%

This was the PERFECT time to release Steve. There were two major factors that would've caused massive outrage from the community if Steve was to be added earlier: Minecraft being seen as a "cringy kid's game", and Banjo-Kazooie not being in the game yet. Both of these problems have been solved. The resurgence of MC saved Steve from being one of the most hated reveals of all time. And while there is still some backlash, I'm genuinely glad to see people legitimately excited for this character. I've also unironically wanted Steve since Smash 4, though I wanted Banjo in with him. We got the best of both worlds thanks to Sakurai and his team. Steve himself looks extremely out of place in terms of his movement and animations, but that's kind of the point. It looks terrible, but also humorous, and it adds a special kind of charm to him, like Mr. Game & Watch. Sakurai did a good job by keeping him faithful to the game he came from. Gameplay wise, he looks like a very high skill character that's gonna take a lot of time to master, but I'm excited to try him out (probably tomorrow night). I also really hope there's music from the battle minigame included with him. Take a listen when you can. Highlights are Ruin/Invasion and Shipyard's tracks. Industrial Quarter is a bop.

Just gonna give a big fat RIP to Master Chief though. He'll probably be a casualty of tomorrow's Mii costume massacre, but even if he isn't, the chances of a 3rd pass happening are slim to none. He's probably gonna have to wait for the next Smash game.

Crewmate x5 because I can

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Actually...

Honest question...

I was wondering this myself, Jon from gamexplain NintendoLife said he was but I'm not sure I agree, he's obviously darker, but I think it's more tanned than anything

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Actually...

Honest question...

I don't think Steve's race has ever been specified, so it probably can't be said for certain either way.

Top Bottom