• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

MisterMike

Smash Champion
do you have a source for this? cause to my knowledge theyve done several things with KH without ever having asked normua. even then asking a single person if they think something is a good idea is hardly going to be a problem especially when its someone who was fine with another of his characters getting in
Right here.
"Disney cannot leisurely use Sora freely. When using Sora for any type of marketing, Disney always has to ask permission from Tetsuya Nomura and Square Enix themselves to allow the use of Sora's character, whether it be in Disney or Square Enix. They want to make sure Nomura would be 100% comfortable with the idea. They do not want to betray the fans expectations and the notion/theme of Kingdom Hearts."

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Right here.
"Disney cannot leisurely use Sora freely. When using Sora for any type of marketing, Disney always has to ask permission from Tetsuya Nomura and Square Enix themselves to allow the use of Sora's character, whether it be in Disney or Square Enix. They want to make sure Nomura would be 100% comfortable with the idea. They do not want to betray the fans expectations and the notion/theme of Kingdom Hearts."
I still don’t see the problem. Disney would politely ask a man who’s ok with his characters being in smash if he’s ok with one of his characters in smash.

what’s the issue?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I still don’t see the problem. Disney would politely ask a man who’s ok with his characters being in smash if he’s ok with one of his characters in smash.

what’s the issue?
Well, you said earlier that Nintendo would only have to work with Disney to get Sora, and that's clearly not the case. They'd have to work with both Disney AND SquareEnix, since Nomura works for the latter and they'd want him to 100% be on board with whatever they're intending to use Sora for. At a base level, this would be more difficult than working with only one company to get a character they wholly own. Whether it's possible or not for Nintendo to get the rights to use Sora at all is irrelevant to the point I was making.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, you said earlier that Nintendo would only have to work with Disney to get Sora, and that's clearly not the case. They'd have to work with both Disney AND SquareEnix, since Nomura works for the latter and they'd want him to 100% be on board with whatever they're intending to use Sora for. At a base level, this would be more difficult than working with only one company to get a character they wholly own. Whether it's possible or not for Nintendo to get the rights to use Sora at all is irrelevant to the point I was making.
Oh, come now. All they have to do is promise Nomura that Sora's Smash appearance could be made canon to KH, and he'd be all for it. It's that simple!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I agree. He's definitely the most requested character when comparing all regions and I don't think Sakurai would refuse if Disney asked. The problem is will Disney ask for Sora. Does Disney even care?
Nintendo asks companies for permission to use their characters, not the other way around.

Imagine how chaotic negotiations would be if third parties had to apply to get their characters into Smash. Sakurai would be even more exhausted than he constantly is.

Lyncario

Smash Ace
An interview back from when Cloud was new in Sm4sh. It's relevant for this because Sakurai directly states that SE or Nomura gave him no precise directive as to how Cloud should be, and Nomura also says he understand the struggle of big crossovers so he doesn't like to be restrictive.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Oh, come now. All they have to do is promise Nomura that Sora's Smash appearance could be made canon to KH, and he'd be all for it. It's that simple!
Honestly, that is what he'll do. Ridley's been a Xehanort this whole time, the Smash Ball runs on Xehanort's essence, Mario becomes Italian Xehanort just like Just a Pancake foretold, and the seeds are sown for Kingdom Hearts 3.297: Darkness of Dark Hearts or whatever the **** it's being called now.

Meanwhile, I'm just gonna bring out the popcorn and see where Tetsuya Nomura's wild ride takes us next.

Mr. MR

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo asks companies for permission to use their characters, not the other way around.

Imagine how chaotic negotiations would be if third parties had to apply to get their characters into Smash. Sakurai would be even more exhausted than he constantly is.
Yeah I flubbed up my wording. I meant simply has Disney considered or even push for Sora in Smash. I would imagine the negotiations would be much smoother if Disney was pushing from their end as well, hence why I think the upper management of Disney doesn't care and if they did I bet it would come with an extremely one sided deal. I wonder if SE is the middle man between Nintendo and Disney for this issue. My guess is Nintendo asks SE to get a hold of the people within Disney in charge Kingdom Hearts who then has to ask their lawyers and upper management whether or not its ok. Then the communication goes back down the ladder.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well no cause your source said that disney would be the one to deal with normua not nintendo so nintendo would only be dealing with SE. in fact whether or not its possible for them to get the licence was your initial point you said that them having to deal with two companies would make sora less likely. you also went on about how you thought hed be boring but i decided ignore that and focus on the factually incorrect stuff

MisterMike

Smash Champion
well no cause your source said that disney would be the one to deal with normua not nintendo so nintendo would only be dealing with SE.
It doesn't matter whether Nintendo has to directly deal with Nomura with regards to Sora or not. At the end of the day, it's still two companies that have to be dealt with.

in fact whether or not its possible for them to get the licence was your initial point you said that them having to deal with two companies would make sora less likely.
But that wasn't my point at all. My point was that other people unironically believe that it would be easier to negotiate for Sora than it would to negotiate for someone like 2B. And given you've felt the need to complain to me about how I was wrong and he's actually super easy to negotiate for, I feel somewhat vindicated in that belief. So tell me: is it easier to negotiate with a company for a character they own that requires cooperation with another company on their part, than it is to negotiate with a company for a character they own that doesn't require cooperation with any other companies?

you also went on about how you thought hed be boring but i decided ignore that and focus on the factually incorrect stuff
Which is why you brought it up here, I'm guessing? Or was it simply because you wanted to get a quick burn in there because you feel like you've already made your point?

Anyways yeah, I do believe Sora would be a pretty boring character for Smash. From what I've seen of his gameplay in the different Kingdom Hearts games, all he does is swing his keyblade around, shoot energy shots from said keyblade, and performs huge, extravagant AoE super attacks. There's no way to make any of his normal Special moves out of any of those big carnival rides in KH3, so he's have to be limited to his less flashy combat options. That basically limits him to swinging around his keyblade and firing energy shots, which not only doesn't sound all too interesting to me, but also seems a bit too similar to Cloud.

As I had mentioned in my initial post, someone linked me to HMK's moveset concept for Sora in Smash, and given that he's considered one of the biggest Kingdom Hearts guys out there and a major proponent for getting Sora in Smash, I had high hopes that his moveset concept would convince me otherwise, especially considering how much of a fan he is of the series. Long story short, it didn't. Hell, it actually sort of vindicated my initial viewpoint. His concept for Sora was basically Cloud with Bayonetta combos and Hero's magic system and Menu gimmick. Again, that doesn't sound all too interesting to me. Also, his idea for a recovery move for Sora sounded so ****ing convoluted I honestly couldn't believe that a fan of the series would come up with it.

Now maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's actually a really cool moveset out there for Sora that is both completely original and accurate to th source games without being too convoluted. After all, my knowledge of what Sora can do is limited to what I've seen from numerous videos and I've never played any of the games myself. But until then, I simply don't think he'd be all that interesting in Smash.

Also, check out this mod:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't matter whether Nintendo has to directly deal with Nomura with regards to Sora or not. At the end of the day, it's still two companies that have to be dealt with.

But that wasn't my point at all. My point was that other people unironically believe that it would be easier to negotiate for Sora than it would to negotiate for someone like 2B. And given you've felt the need to complain to me about how I was wrong and he's actually super easy to negotiate for, I feel somewhat vindicated in that belief. So tell me: is it easier to negotiate with a company for a character they own that requires cooperation with another company on their part, than it is to negotiate with a company for a character they own that doesn't require cooperation with any other companies?

Which is why you brought it up here, I'm guessing? Or was it simply because you wanted to get a quick burn in there because you feel like you've already made your point?

Anyways yeah, I do believe Sora would be a pretty boring character for Smash. From what I've seen of his gameplay in the different Kingdom Hearts games, all he does is swing his keyblade around, shoot energy shots from said keyblade, and performs huge, extravagant AoE super attacks. There's no way to make any of his normal Special moves out of any of those big carnival rides in KH3, so he's have to be limited to his less flashy combat options. That basically limits him to swinging around his keyblade and firing energy shots, which not only doesn't sound all too interesting to me, but also seems a bit too similar to Cloud.

As I had mentioned in my initial post, someone linked me to HMK's moveset concept for Sora in Smash, and given that he's considered one of the biggest Kingdom Hearts guys out there and a major proponent for getting Sora in Smash, I had high hopes that his moveset concept would convince me otherwise, especially considering how much of a fan he is of the series. Long story short, it didn't. Hell, it actually sort of vindicated my initial viewpoint. His concept for Sora was basically Cloud with Bayonetta combos and Hero's magic system and Menu gimmick. Again, that doesn't sound all too interesting to me. Also, his idea for a recovery move for Sora sounded so ****ing convoluted I honestly couldn't believe that a fan of the series would come up with it.

Now maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's actually a really cool moveset out there for Sora that is both completely original and accurate to th source games without being too convoluted. After all, my knowledge of what Sora can do is limited to what I've seen from numerous videos and I've never played any of the games myself. But until then, I simply don't think he'd be all that interesting in Smash.

Also, check out this mod:
it’s not two companies though, it’s a company and one other person

I find interesting that you “unironically” say that a character that would need to go through to companies would not be as easy to get as others while using an example that’s basically in the reverse of sora’s position

What I was actually doing was accusing you of disliking sora and making extraordinary reasons to try and discredit him for the simple fact that you find him boring. So no I wasn’t trying to burn you and I find your accusation just plain rude

MisterMike

Smash Champion
What I was actually doing was accusing you of disliking sora and making extraordinary reasons to try and discredit him for the simple fact that you find him boring.
I don't hate Sora. In fact, it's very rare that I find myself outright not liking a character for Smash at all. It's just that I find him boring and, well... overrated.

So no I wasn’t trying to burn you and I find your accusation just plain rude
Ah, I see. Sorry then, my mistake. Though to be fair, you can see how it kind of comes off like that, right? "I mean, I could bring up this thing you were wrong about, but It's honestly not worth the effort.".

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I don't hate Sora. In fact, it's very rare that I find myself outright not liking a character for Smash at all. It's just that I find him boring and, well... overrated.

Ah, I see. Sorry then, my mistake. Though to be fair, you can see how it kind of comes off like that, right? "I mean, I could bring up this thing you were wrong about, but It's honestly not worth the effort.".
well rudeness is a bit of a nee jerk reaction for anyone in Britain, go on a mostly British forum they’re all much ruder

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'll probably end the day at around 12 pm EST (a little over 4 hours from now) just in case we get a shadowdrop of some kind like the weeks before.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Shadowdrops don't really have a set day on which they happen. The only real exceptions we have are Fridays to Sundays, and even with that, I wouldn't call it a 100% guarantee that nothing's gonna happen, especially given the pandemic.
well i was thinking of the last two weeks mostly

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Concept: A non-videogame character gets a Mii Costume.

Predict Concept: A non-white/Asian human character.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some songs for some potentially wild 4th party Mii Costume choices.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Donald Duck
Chance: 5%

Yes, I give Donald Duck a 5% chance. This is because, while he is fourth party or an equivalent term, his KH design is game exclusive. So, if you only use the costume, it’s not exactly Donald Duck, Goofy or Mickey (though for Mickey you might need the ears, which might be unique and copyrighty in its own way).

That’s...really the only costume I see happening from what I can think of because of this technicality. Maybe Scrooge too because of the DuckTales game being its own entity in gaming land as well. (Especially when coupled with the close-to-game-exclusive Moon theme.)

Want: 100%
Assuming we’re still talking Donald, I would give anything to get him in, including smashing the perceived sanctity of keeping it purely gaming related (which, if they pick his KH outfit, is actually still there)

Non-white/Asian-Human: 13.45%

Concept: The One With The Sora Echo x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Concept: A non-videogame character gets a Mii Costume

Chance: 10%
There are four scenarios where I can see this happening. From most to least likely:
  1. Geralt from Witcher gets a Mii Swordsfighter costume.
  2. Sora gets in and they actually add Disney-themed costumes.
  3. Marvel costumes happen because of the Switch-exclusive Ultimate Alliance 3 which Nintendo was heavy on promoting for a while.
  4. Sakurai says "**** it" and adds a Goku costume.
Apart from the Geralt one (which makes up most of my score), I don't think these are all too likely to happen. Smash has been making costumes for videogame characters and I think they'll keep it that way.

Want: 90%
While there are still a bunch of videogame costumes I'd like to see make it in first, I'd be perfectly fine with this happening. Non-videogame characters as actualy playable Smash characters is something I don't want to happen but if it's just Mii Costumes then I'm cool with that. Imagine how cool it'd be to get an Iron Man Mii Gunner, a Captain America Mii Brawler, and a Thor Mii Swordsfighter (with Mjölnir acting as the sword). Honestly I think just about any non-videogame character Mii Costume would make for a crazy reveal.

-----

Non-white/Asian chance prediction: 20.00% (this is sure to be interesting)

Nominations:
Zelda (BotW Universe) x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Non Video Game Mii Costumes

Chance: 0%. The first rule for adding characters and costumes is that they must be from Video Games and made their debuts from video games, so a non video game character, let alone a Mii Costume is impossible. I honestly don’t see this changing in the future, and I don’t see it happening in this game and future titles.

Want: ???. If we do get a non Video Game character, that character should have a proper model with a moveset that is accurate to the franchise that character is from. That would be a better idea then a Mii Costume representing certain fighters. That is all I’m going to say about that.

Prediction: A Non White/Asian (85%)

Noms: 5 for Echo: Lord Fredrick (67E)

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Non-videogame character gets a Mii Costume

Chance: 2%
I don't think Sakurai will really break the rule he set up. He said "Smash will have only contents from video game." He is very knowledgeable on gaming history. There is no way he doesn't know that characters like Geralt originated from non-video game medium. Walugi already kinda pissed him off. Non-video game characters like Goku already put his patience to limit as he kept deconfirming Goku time and time again.

Want: 15%
Well... I guess Mii costume won't be too bad... but I think it will still be pandora box that shouldn't be opened. Goku fanboys will get back on track and say he has chance. That's not something I want to happen. Still, I didn't put zero because Disney contents from Kingdom Heart can be exception.

Nom: Neptune from Neptunia x 5

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Big Chungus costume
Chance: 0.5%
Maybe we can get a Geralt costume because of how much more popular the Witcher is as a game series than a novel but I see him as pretty much the only exception. Smash being a celebration of gaming and gaming only is a pretty hard rule and that likely doesn't just apply to the character roster only. Even doing this more Mii costumes only might already be opening the can of worms way too much. Nevermind the potential licensing issues. It's just more simple to stick to pure vidya characters. The pool certainly hasn't gone dry there.

Want: 30%

Maybe something like a Thanos costume or a Scrooge McDuck costume+Moon theme would be pretty neat I suppose. Tho, with the latter they'd be better off going all in with him as a fighter. I don't really play Mii's that much however and my favorite non-vidya characters don't stand a chance regardless of this concept. All I know is that this concept would be major fuel to the fire that is a certain someone. Would make speculation for the next Smash installment hell and I'm not sure if that would be worth it.

Non white-/Asian: 17.80%
Deltarune content x5

amageish

Smash Master
Non-Gaming Character as a Mii Costume

Chance: 5%. Honestly, as this isn't "Concept: Mii Costume Based on a Copyrighted Character Who Comes From in a Non-Video Game," we have technically gotten this already. We've got plenty of spirits based on video game versions of non-video-game public domain characters. Heck, we've even got Goku. For DLC Mii Costumes, we have Goemon, who is (loosely) based on a Japanese folk hero, so we're seemingly okay with video game adaptations if they are transformative... We also have Dr Kawashima as an assist trophy, a video game version of a real person...

We also have had content from non-video-game-parts of video game franchises before. We got a Kirby song originally from Kirby Right Back At Ya, though it also was later used in Kirby Air Ride. If we want to be really technical, Ho-Oh gets to be a Pokeball in spite of debuting in the anime.

So, like, I don't expect Dragon Ball Z Mii Costumes, but I feel like characters like Geralt are probably fine if the copyright is manageable... A non-gaming character famously and semi-transformatively adapted into a gaming character sounds fine to me, as would a character from a gaming series who technically debuted in a non-game medium. This just gets a low score as there aren't that many characters like that who come to mind?

Want: Abstain. In spite of my rambling, this is not really something I care about... I only had things to say as I once fell down a rabbit hole trying to figure out if there'd be precedent for a Kyrie cameo on a F77R-themed stage.

Prediction: Most people abstain. Oh, wait, I need to predict a number? 25%
Noms: Moogle x 5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Pretty much the only way I see this happening is if Sora gets in, and he could probably bring costumes for Donald and Goofy's unique belt-and-zipper-covered outfits. But then again, even Disney could probably bring other Mii Costumes, like the Org XIII cloak, or even stuff like Guybrush and Manny Calavera. Aside from that, I don't see it. It's not just about the sanctity of Smash or anything, there's practical reasons as well. The particularities of licensing have been mentioned to us; they certainly won't deal with all the parties required to get Goku in just to make him a Mii Costume, Marvel would probably take exception to Iron Man using the generic Mii Gunner moveset, so on and so forth.

Personally I can't say I want this, Mii Costumes aren't exactly a huge deal and then we'd have to deal with the consequences of it for years and years to come.

Chance: 1%
Want: 0%

Noms: Jason & Sophia x5
Not even gonna try to predict tomorrow
Day over.

Rate Concept: A non-videogame character gets a Mii Costume.

Predict Concept: A non-white/Asian human character.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Some songs for some potentially wild 4th party Mii Costume choices.

No Moon theme? Blasphemy.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
this is an interesting idea

chances: 0% i just dont see it happening, even with KH. sakurai wants it to be about video games and video games only. so far the only stuff we've gotten vague things that could still work the character in question or stuff from a non video game that was part of the canon. so i would think your best shot would be an outfit from advent children but i feel they would go for stuff from the remake. if there ever was to be an exception to this rule i imagine it would be for something that nintendo owns part of anyway but i wouldnt count on that as even sakurais own anime has vague stuff at best.

want: 5% well i guess it depends. I wouldnt say no to maybe an ash hat. but nothing else not even KH outfits of mickey and the gang. call me a purist but id rather smash was about video games. well id rather it was about nintendo but that ship has sailed. i know itd only be a costume and hardly open the flood gates but even then i dont like the idea. not even for the books movies and tv shows that i love.

nominate chibi-robo x5

SharkLord

Smash Hero
This is an... Interesting idea. Sakurai has stated that he mainly wants to keep Smash to video games, but that brings in more confusing situations because of various grey areas that Sakurai hasn't specified. Besides, the idea of him adding a Goku Mii just to get people to shut up would be hilarious.
For grey-area characters like Geralt or Scrooge McDuck, or Disney characters coming with Sora, I'd give it a 25%. If not, then it's a flat zero. In total, I give it a 10%. I'll have to abstain on want, since this is an incredibly broad umbrella that has too many characters to keep track of.

Nomination: Klonoa x5

Lyncario

Smash Ace
Hatsune Miku Mii costume
Chance: 0%
I'm not going to try to delude myself, or for that matter anyone into thinking there's even an hint of a chance of this hapening. Sakurai said only video game characters, and that's a rule written into hard stone. It's not debatable in any ways like ATs, or in the past spirits. This is just a straight up no. And I see no reason as to why Mii costume could trepass that rule. Like really, and if you really want to play as a DIO, All Might, Shaggy, or Goku Mii then there's ton of them in shared content. That said, I picked Miku because she does have the plus of being owned by Sega and being one of the biggest icons in Japan and that's it. There's no reason as to why Miku would get in as a Mii, or as a fighter for that matter.
Want: 90%
Which, in my opinionion, is a shame, because Miku in Smash would be awesome, no matter if it would be as a character or a Mii. I love Vocaloid, so I would really find that hapening to be just amazing, even if there's sadly no hope of it hapening. Like, it would be so cool to have a Miku swordfighter that use a leek as a sword, especialy if an original Vocaloid track would have come with her. Oh well, I would find it amazing, but there's just no way for it to happen, sadly.

Predictions: Non white/asian character: 9.1%

Nominations: Cynthia x5.

Edit: And Cynthia got purged. Welp. If I'm allowed to do that, then I nominate Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Content x5 instead.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would say that it would be a 10% chance.

I can see Goku getting a mii costume along with Hatsune Miku. I would be happy. Sakurai officially stated that non-videogame characters can't be playable. But I think they can still be included in Smash not as playable characters.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
4th party Mii Costumes

Chance 0.01 - Leaving the door just a tiny crack because I think the Martial Artist costume could have been added as a way to please some people who actually did want Goku. Not that it look exactly like his attire, but it's been a minute since I've looked in the costume stuff so it may actually be possible to make him as a Brawler now. I think it's possible we could get more like that. If we're talking like a full on Yoda Mii costume with the name and splash art and stuff then no, I don't think that's going to happen. Sakurai wants to keep this on video games it seems. Maybe we'll get another wink wink nudge nudge type one but even then I'm not sure that counts for what we're talking about here.

Want Abstain - Not going to give a score here because I don't really care either way. I know there's some people who would lose their crap if that happened in both directions but I don't really care, as Mii costumes are just Mii Costumes. It would be annoying to hear the 4th partys are on the table argument though so I guess I'd rather not but IDK, don't really have an opinion on if I'd want them or not.

Predictions:
Non White/Asian character - Uh.... I guess Ill do like 55%. No idea where this will end up

Not sure if I did enough to get the extra noms for typing a lot today because I forgot how many we need to hit, but all of my daily noms to the Stretchers please.

Last edited:

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Non video game characters as Mii Costumes

0% chance. Sakurai said that literally every thing in Smash Bros comes from video game franchises including Mii Costumes, Spirits, and the like. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

0% I would honestly prefer a Mii Costume of an obscure character such as Ricky or Mary from Alien Syndrome than a DBZ Goku costume since I love the fact that just about any video game character weather popular or obscure has a shot at getting representation, playable or not in Smash.

Nominations: Opa-Opa x5

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
The Mii Costume thing

Want: 0%

Sakurai already clarified Smash is going to be just video game centric (again), so I don't think it gets any more iron clad than that. There's a reason Vault Boy's the only trackless premium Mii Fighter costume, so they don't have to get the rights of "Country Road, Take Me Home" or whatever because Fallout (is this correct?).

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
This is an... Interesting idea. Sakurai has stated that he mainly wants to keep Smash to video games, but that brings in more confusing situations because of various grey areas that Sakurai hasn't specified. Besides, the idea of him adding a Goku Mii just to get people to shut up would be hilarious.
For grey-area characters like Geralt or Scrooge McDuck, or Disney characters coming with Sora, I'd give it a 25%. If not, then it's a flat zero. In total, I give it a 10%. I'll have to abstain on want, since this is an incredibly broad umbrella that has too many characters to keep track of.

Nomination: Klonoa x5
how is scrooge mcduck a grey are character?

D

Deleted member

Non Video Game Related Mii Costume

Sakurai has maintained keeping Smash Bros as a crossover between video game franchises and nothing more. He even said he wants to keep Smash as a video game crossover when he talked about people asking where's Goku and Iron Man, 2 characters that come from multimedia franchises. If he says Iron Man and Goku aren't coming for those reasons, I really don't see there being a chance that Sakurai adds a Mii Costume that isn't from a video game franchise anytime soon.

Want: 15%

It really depends on who it is that's getting the costume, and there's only a select few I'd be alright with. I really can't say I'd be too excited for a whole lot of ideas like Mickey Mouse or Spongebob getting Mii Costumes, but if they manage to get someone like the Undertaker, Finn the Human, or the Mask based on that 1 dream I had over a week ago, I'd be down with that. It may not be that exciting of a concept, but if it's a character that I'm okay with, that'll be cool beans.
--------------------------------------

Predictions:
Colored Representation: 25%

--------------------------------------
Noms:
Lu Bu x5

Top Bottom