• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Sad to see Anna fall so much from Smash 4 to Smash Switch. She was just outside of the top 10 most wanted characters in the last version of this thread,
?

The last version had her at 123, and the one before that had her at 67 being 30 and 20 percent off the top 10s respectively. . .

anyyyyyway
E.G.G.M.A.N.
Robotnik is one of he biggest villains in gaming, being the rival of one of the biggest characters in gaming. That alone is a pretty big pedigree that would probably put him in contention. If any third party villain comes to smash it would probably be this guy. He has the history without a doubt. But I could see an issue with him becoming playable. Mechs like the one from Adventure 2 would probably be realy awkward to be playable. Not to mention size issues lol. And it's harder to size down a mech when that means crushing the egg inside lol. There may also be competition from the other Sonic characters like the ever-so-popular Tails and characters like Knuckles and shadow. Those 3 managed to get representation as mii costumes or ATs, unlike the good doctor. So he may just not be in Sakurai's head, or it may just be a coincidence because he doesn't fit those roles. Not to mention, after Bowser Jr that would mean 2 mech fighters and that may take away something. Of course there is still plenty to do with mechs but something to keep in mind.

I would put him as a contender at the very least. Not super likely (IMO third parties are an awkward prediction in the first place) but one to at the very least keep an eye on. And I dont see any reason to believe we cant get 2 sonic characters, just like we couldnt get two SEGA/Capcom characters. Not really worth bringing up but oh well :p

Would need to see him in action first. Depending on how he plays I may love or hate him. I like Sonic games and all but I dont really have any desire to see anyone from the games playable in smash other than maybe Omega lol

noms Elmax5
:061:

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Eggman:
Chance: 3%
He's a possibility, but a distant one. Again, third party, and I believe we will only be getting a few of the highest priority mainly first and second party characters this time.

Want: abstain
Honestly, I don't want him but if he was in with a cool moveset it wouldn't bother me either.

Jibanyan: 45%
Nominations: Pyra/Mythra (without Rex) x5

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Dr. Eggman

Chance - 1%

If we're getting another SEGA character, I can't see it being anyone but Tails. I don't even think we're getting another SEGA character anyway.

Want - 40%

I would've given him a much higher want before Smash 4, but Bowser Jr. kind of stole his thunder in terms of being a pilot, and the overabundance of third parties in Smash 4 really turned me off against adding too many new ones.

However, there is no way in HELL I could've given this guy a 0. I really want a Snake's Codecs / Palutena's Guidance sort of thing with Eggman, where Mike Pollock just insults characters in classic Eggman-style. It'd be hilarious.

Nominations:
Pyra / Mythra (no Rex) x5

chemo

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 20%

idk the chances of a third-party character that already has a representative from their own series, and Mr. Robotnik would be competing with characters such as Knuckles and Tails anyway.

Want: 25%

Eggman is my favorite Sonic character and I think he has a good amount of moveset potential, but at the same time, I think each third-party series should have a maximum of one playable character in Smash.

Nomination:

Banjo & Kazooie x5

Megaban

Smash Cadet
EGGMAN
Chance- 0%
Honestly, his chances are almost null, because he has no reason to be playable. Remember this is Nintendo game and Sega already has 2 characters in here (Sonic and Bayo) not to mention being from the same franchise as aforementioned Sonic. And even then, things like Tails or Knuckles would be more likely.
Want-0%
Not a fan of "2 characters per 3rd party franchise" idea.

Nomination: Lana x5

Prediction: Pyra/Mythra -17%.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 0.01%

Want: 5%

There's no way 3rd party franchises are getting more than 1 character. And I'd rather have 3rd party characters from franchises not in Smash yet.

Nominate Lucas x5

Jibanyan Prediction: 16.87%

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Dr. Robotnik
Chance: 5%
A popular character for sure, but far from the most popular Sonic character. He’s iconic, yes, but so are Tails, Knuckles, and even Shadow at this point. I also doubt that Eggman managed to beat out the others in terms of votes on the Ballot. Besides that, there are also plenty of other popular SEGA mascots to add before we get another Sonic character.

Want: 30%
I’m not big on Sonic games in general, but Robotnik is a good choice if they wanted a new character from the series.. If it was my choice though, I’d rather see Knuckles

Noms:
Henry Fleming x5

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Dr. Robotnik (I refuse to call him Eggman)

Chance: 25%

He is one of four Sonic characters and if any third-party series is going to get a second character, it is Sonic, after 2 successful entries.

Want: 100%

Sure, why not? I prefer Shadow and Tails, but he is better than Knuckles.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Chances: 13%
I'm in the camp that thinks a second Sonic character is very likely, he's got competition from Tails, Knuckles and the ever popular Shadow, but even with that in mind Dr. Eggman's still got a couple things going for him. He's super iconic and without a doubt the most iconic villain not yet in the roster, the character is pretty much the 2nd/3rd most important Sonic character with his only real competition for being 2nd most important being Tails, and is very popular (I'm not saying he's heavily requested, but he's popular in the Sonic fandom and outside of it as well) in his own right and speaking of popularity...
Yes, SEGA's own poll has Eggman not only more beloved than Sonic himself, but also above every other character in the franchise! Not that it means he's more popular than Tails or Shadow overall, or that it means he's actually the most popular Sonic character in Japan (The sample size is way too small, it's like using that Pokemon poll to say Greninja > Pikachu lol) but I think it's still a pretty big deal.

Dr. Eggman is easily my 2nd favorite video game villain and my favorite Sonic character, I'm not really expecting him to get in but I'd absolutely love it if it happened.

Nominations: Dark Matter Blade x 5
Predictions: Jibanyan 7%

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Some of the conversation going on today contradicts what went on yesterday. People gave Pheonix high scores saying there is no rules literally stated against a 3rd Capcom newcomer with saying people needed to more open minded. Yet today people are giving Eggman even lower scores stating there may be a rule against a 2nd one from a 3rd party franchise. Oh well.

Eggman
Chance - 35%
He's more iconic and known among casuals than a lot of the characters people on here act are shoe ins. But it is possible Sakurai will rather have a different Sega franchise over another Sonic. There's also the chance of Tails making it in over him anyways.
Want - 50%
I think I'd rather have Tails. But I do prefer my 3rd parties to be more well known and well aged into icons instead of recent trending characters, so I see that appeal of him over even Bayonetta who really is just left field for me and doesn't mesh for me. He could have a pretty interesting move set as well and be cool for Mario and Sonic v Bowser and Eggman.

Nominations 5x Greninja

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Eggman

Chance: 0% (if that doesn't count just do 1%!)

I will bet my life on not getting Eggman. Even in the extremely unlikely case we get another Sonic rep, it'd be Tails, no doubt.

Want: 0%
Not my cup of tea.

Jibanyan Prediction: 7.4%
I think it's reallllllllllly unlikely they make him a character, but I'm sure people will overrate him simply for releasing on the 3DS.

Nominations: Sora x5

slambros

Smash Ace
Dr. Eggman

The third party competition is extremely competitive.

Want: 45%
He'd be at least a little fun, and he's certainly iconic. But Tails would have to be first.

Predictions for Jibanyan:
32.16%

Nominations:
Elma x5

:171:

StormC

Smash Hero
Chance: 10%. Not betting on getting secondary third party characters any time soon, and he has tough competition for this slot with Tails. He is one of the most iconic video game villains of all time and would fit perfectly into Smash, but we have no idea if he's on Sakurai's radar whatsoever...

Want: 70%

...but he's my first third party pick. Although the floodgates opening for guest characters getting their supporting cast is a bit terrifying, Eggman is an awesome character with tons of potential and certainly has history as a video game icon, being in practically every Sonic game (not to mention he debuted in the first game with Sonic, unlike Tails). Only reason he isn't 100% is because he's third party so there are several Nintendo characters that warrant being in first, but Eggman would be a joy to have in Smash. Picturing Eggman facing off against other classic platformer bosses like Bowser/Dedede/K. Rool is enthralling.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Eggman

Not particularly confident in his chances, one of the main reasons being is that IF the Sonic franchise gets a second character Eggman's got competition amoung other popular characters such as Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow...

Tails is the sidekick of sidekicks, with only Luigi being arguably more iconic than he is

Knuckles is also a very popular character amoung the fanbase and also has popularity within teh smash community for being the possible second Sonic rep...

Shadow's already gotten an assist trophy in Smash and has gained massive popularity after SA2 with fans of the 'modern' Sonic games...

But that's not to downplay Eggman's (or Robotnik's or whatever you want to call him) importance within the series, where Sonic is to Mario, and Tails is to Luigi; Eggman is to Bowser....He is one of the most iconic villains in all of gaming...But as I said his biggest problem is the competition with other characters from his own franchise...And that's assuming Sakurai would even be willing to add another Sonic character, since so far no third party franchise has had a second character, though I feel Sonic would likely be the first to get a second character if it happens...

Want: 10%
Not really too worried tbh...As iconic as Eggman/Robotnik is, I'm not exactly pining for his acceptance into Smash, though I do feel he should be represented in some form, whether as an assist trophy or as a boss character...

As far as a second Sonic character goes I'd be more interested in Tails or Knuckles personally...

----

Predicitons:
Jibanyan-12.34%

----

Dark Samus x5

StormC

Smash Hero
I really don't understand why people think Knuckles and Shadow are in the running for this slot, to be honest. Knuckles and Shadow have always been less important than Tails and Eggman and with less history. I can't see Sakurai gravitating to them first, just because they're (arguably) more popular, outside of maybe Shadow as a clone.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
The Walrus
Chance: 4%
While a second Sonic character is already pretty unlikely, he has competition with Tails, and Smash usually gets the sidekick character before the villain.
Want: 20%
At least he's not Knuckles.

Jibanyan prediction: 22%
Noms: Mike Jones x5

Last edited:

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 35%
"B-but only one 3rd-party rep per series-" stop making up nonsense rules that don't exist. Sakurai nor anyone with any authority have ever said this, it's pure speculation. There is absolutely no reason why we can't have another Sonic character, or another Mega Man or Street Fighter character.

As for Eggman specifically, I'll admit that he has less of a chance than Tails or Knuckles (not Shadow, though), but he still has a better chance than a lot of you think. He's been the only character except Sonic that was there from the start, he's been the villain in almost every single game and has more than enough to make a moveset out of. Also, there's a drastic shortage of villains in Smash, so if Sakurai wants to do some affirmative action, his chances will shoot up. Plus, unlike Tails, he actually has a personality.

He's my favorite character from my favorite represented franchise, of course he's one of my top picks.

Jibanyan prediction: 35%

Nominations:

Travis Touchdown x2

Funky Kong x3

Tew

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Eggman Chances:
2%
First of all he is a third party character, reducing his chances already by quite a bit, but in addition we already have Sega represented and even the Sonic Series. The third party slots go to really iconic and important characters in the gaming history and I just can´t see one third party franchise being represented by 2 characters, it´s already a lot if a third party company has 2 characters in Smash in my opinion. And even if they put in a second Sonic character, Dr. Eggman has a lot of competition with the fan favourite Knuckles, one of the most iconic sidekicks Tails and Shadow, who already is an assist trophy and has his own game.
Though Dr. Eggman is probably one of the most iconic Villains (maybe only beaten by Bowser) in gaming history and Smash definitely needs more Villains.

Dr. Eggman Want:
12%
Not the biggest fan, mostly just because I think he could have an interesting and unique moveset. If we would get another Sonic character, I´d prefer Silver or Espio (yep, characters that have an even lower chance)

Jibanyan Predict:
13,63%

Nominations:
5x Fjorm

Troykv

Smash Master
Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

He is The Eggman

How is even possible create a character that is so goofy, likeable, cool and threating at the same time? xD

Chance: 15%

The Eggman is quite a iconic figure in the Pop Culture, being the Sonic's iconic villain, filled with memes and references around the years of his existence.

Eggman is the Third/Second more important and iconic character in the franchise (that depends of how do you think he's compared with the other Sonic genius, Miles "Tails" Prower).

Filled with a interesting potential and years of iconicness makes him a very viable idea for a new character.

Want: 55%

Dr. Eggman is pure genius of terms of character design, he's awesome! Not one of my favorite characters, but he has a very special charm.

And... you know what they say

Prediction Time!

Jibanyan: 34.5%

Nomination Time!

Micaiah (Fire Emblem) x5

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
May I offer you an Eggman at this trying time? 4%

I think a lot of sonic characters are likelier and at the same time, I don't think we would be getting one.

Want: 30% He's not the worst.

Jibanyan: 28.6%

Nominate:
Isabelle x2
Snip & Clip x1
Neku x1
Dark Matter x1

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 1% - It's already unlikely we'll see another Sonic character, and if we do, there's plenty of characters to compete with.

Want: 0% - Not a fan of adding more 3rd Party characters to the roster.

Nominations: New Story Mode x5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Dr. Eggman

I just can't see him getting in before Tails nya, and there's nyalot of other Sega characters Sakurai could be looking at nya (nyassuming he'd even be looking for more Sega characters at all nya.)

Want: 35%
I don't care for Sonic games nya, but he could have potential nya. Nyalso I just like villains and wish more were in smash nya.:nifty: ... Him coming in over K. Rool or Ridley would cause a few unfortunate accidents though nyaaaaaa

Nyominations
Isabelle: x5

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Dr. Eggman
Chance: 75%

I think people who say that "there's no way a third party franchise gets a second rep" are honestly talking out of spite and nothing else. There is no rule explicitly stating a third party franchise cannot have a second representative, and of all the characters in Sonic, I think they're aware that Eggman poses the most unique potential of them all. Completely unique bodytype and concept for a character, so no one could possibly say that he'd just be a clone of Sonic (unlike Knuckles or Tails who would very likely have a few similar moves). In a nutshell, Eggman poses excellent moveset potential - many robotic-themed weapons at his disposal, making use of his vehicle transformations from the first three Sonic games and some other games may be referenced as well. Some of his weaponry includes:

-Drills
-Saws
-Flails
-Flamethrowers
-Hammers
-Grappling arms
-Electric traps
-Spiked bombs
-Lasers
-Guided missiles

Looking at the facts, Eggman has a lot going for him - he is the only character apart from Sonic himself that has appeared in every Sonic game, and by being added to Smash, he would not only add more villain representation, but also a new super heavyweight character, both of which the roster is currently lacking in as of Smash 4. Nintendo knows that in order to expand the roster of Smash they'd have to not only look at their own properties but at the third party properties that are already in the game. I think that people are really underestimating Eggman's chances and he may be a great "sleeper" character that no one is aware that they even want until he gets in. I don't think Tails is nearly as likely as Eggman, because in order to maximize usage of third party properties they have to look beyond simple clone characters.

---

Nominating Funky Kong x5.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Eggman

Chance: 10%
Among the third party franchises with playable characters in Smash, I can see Sonic getting away with a second character. As for Dr. Eggman in particular, well I envision him riding his Egg Mobile.
So in some ways, kind of like :4bowserjr:with both Eggman and the Egg Mobile having their own hit box. Not a :4bowserjr: clone but bigger. I assume he used his moves from his boss fights, but never growing up playing Sonic, I can't say for sure of Eggman's other gadgets. If we get him, it rights off a rule from the SSB Rulebook of Assumptions saying that Third Party franchises can't receive a second playable character from their franchise.

I have fond memories of Eggman in Sonic Adventure 2, but that's the extent for my experience in Sonic games.

Nominations
Concept: Custom Final Smashes x5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Dr. Eggman

Chance - 6.5% - He's certainly an iconic third party, but he comes from a franchise already represented. Sonic's probably going to be the one to break that barrier, but I don't think it's all that likely in the first place, and I think some other character may get in before him. Jr. already steals his niche somewhat, so Sakurai may not think of him as adding enough.

Want - 10% - Might be cool, but to be honest I'd rather not double up on third parties from a single franchise. That's going to end with a slippery slope, I think.

Predictions

Jibanyan - 16.35% - A big series that may have that shot, but not exactly enthused here in the west.

Nominations

Arle Nadja X5

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Eggman
Chance: 3%
Want: 70%

Jibanyan Prediction: 11.94%

Nominations
9-Volt x3
Decloned Dark Pit x2

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Eggman
Chance: 1% - I actually think there’s a decent chance that we’ll get another Sonic rep. That being said, I don’t think there’s any way that Eggman will be second in line after Sonic. Sega’s far more likely to promote Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow who are all far more popular. I’d be willing to give Eggman a much higher score if I felt Sonic could get 4 or 5 reps in Smash.
Want: 30%

Jibanyan prediction: 7%

Nominations: New Story Mode x5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Eggman
Chance- 7%
I'm not convinced that there's much preventing two reps from a third party franchise getting, at least in theory. The problem for me, I would see Tails & Knuckles getting in before Eggman. Hard to call any third party "likely" given the range of competition, but this wouldn't be shocking.
Want- 30%
I'm not usually huge on more third parties, but... I would be kind of ok with this. Eggman is iconic, and he might be fun. Not sure I like the precedent it would set, but it would be... fine, in and of itself.

Jibanyan Prediction- 17%

Nominations:
Ashley x5

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Chance: 10%
If we are talking third party villains, Eggman is definitely top pickings. But on top of my not being able to see Sonic getting more than one rep (even as a Tails supporter), I honestly see Tails, Knuckles or Shadow getting in before Eggman would. That would be like if Bowser made it into a Smash game before Luigi or Yoshi. He's absolutely an icon of gaming, but as villain deprived as Smash is, I think the focus would be on the good guys before the bad guys.

Want: 75%
I'd love another Sonic rep in general, but I would rather see another hero before Eggman. I wouldn't be against him by any means though, I love the good Doctor.

Nominate Geno x5

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Chance: 20%
The only thing important to being a third party in Smash is either being an icon or winning the ballot. Eggman is certainly an icon in his own right since he's the Bowser of the Sonic series. It could happen but I still don't find him too likely.

I just want Banjo and Kazooie other than that I have no real desire to see any other third parties. Still if he gets in I won't be broken up about it.

noms: Tethu X5

Jibanyan Prediction- 16%

Koopaul

Smash Champion
The Eggman
Chance: 0.5%
Third parties probably go through a lot more scrutiny. And it's more likely that a third party from an entirly different series from Sonic will get in.
I'm extremely fussy about 3rd party characters.

Barbara the Bat ×5

Yup someone's gotta back her.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Dr. EggRobotnikman

Chance: 2%

I don't see how he gets in really. Even if Sonic were to get another character which is somewhat unlikely IMO, Eggman would be passed up for Tails, Knuckles, or even Shadow. That's not even accounting for potential third parties that compete with him. I also feel that Bowser Jr. does his niche fairly well on the roster already.

Want: 1%

I don't want multiple characters from the same third party franchise. It's a fan rule and all but third parties need to be limited to one character per franchise to allow for better representation among guest characters.

Prediction: Jibanyan

Chance: 23%
Want: 38%

Nominations

Concept: Decloned Ganondorf X 5

Last edited:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 10% - Of all the third party series in Smash, Sonic is absolutely the one that's most deserving of a second characters. While I think Tails is far more likely for numerous reasons, and should definitely come first, Eggman is certainly no slouch in terms of his resume. I think Tails is likely to join this time around, so it's mostly a matter of whether or not Sega and Nintendo want to do a third Sonic character. To me the "single rep per third party franchise" "rule" feels like the "no non-japanese 3rd party character" one: not really a rule, just something that hasn't happened yet. I'm expecting both to be "broken" this Smash. But I think Tails will be the one to do it, not Eggman.

Want: 90% - Oh my god yes please. Especially if he uses the Walker mech from Sonic Adventure 2. It'd be the perfect way to differentiate him from Jr.'s Clown Copter whilst also paying homage to his first playable role. His recovery could then be the classic styled Eggmobile. It's perfect.

Prediction: 9.11% - Jibanyan's got a dedicated fanbase, but I don't think even they can fight off the truth of just how much this dead cat pales in comparison to his third party competition.

Nominations

Impa x 5 - If I've counted right, Dark Matter's broken 200 now and should be safe for next week's ratings. So now it's time to get Impa up on those charts.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Eggman
Chance: 1%
REALLY nota seeing It coming. Also other Sonic characters are dar more popular
Not really interested

Nominations: Project octopath traveller ×5

D

Deleted member

Humpty Dumpty

Highly doubt we get a second Sonic character, and if we did it'd probably be Tails or Shadow.

He's funny sometimes but the guy just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Jibanyan Prediction: 9.42%

Nominating Elma x5

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Eggman Want 80%: He's one of the most iconic villains ever, and has more relevance to Nintendo in the longrun than whatever latest advertisement protagonist they'd pick. He'd be far more preferable to the generic animal sidekicks.

Eggman Chance - 1%: A second Sonic character chance is a 5%, and from that Eggman is competing with three other characters.

Predict Jibanyan 13%

Nominate Blue Bowser x5

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Dr, Eggman
Okay, Eggman is iconic, he's probably the second most famous video game villain after Bowser, and a second Sonic character is very much requested but...

...well if it's purely through requests it's going to be either Tails, Shadow or Knuckles. Eggman is beloved, but not compared to those three big Sonic names, with Tails being the Luigi of the series and Shadow and Knuckles being the breakout stars of their respective eras.

Want: 50%
I quite like Eggman, but I'd much prefer either Tails or Knuckles to him. Prefer him by far to Shadow though and outside the three main heroes he's easily the next choice...but he's still far behind Tails for me and a bit behind Knuckles.

Jibanyan prediction: 13.7%

Nominations:
Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner X 5

TheFritzle

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Eggman Chance:
30%
Sega should get a second representative. This will mark the third smash that Sonic has been in, so I think he deserves one more character. Sega probably wouldn't pick any other franchise other than Sonic. The question comes down to who? They could choose Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman, or any of the other characters. I think he has one of the better chances because of how important he is. You can have a Sonic without Tails or Knuckles, but you can't have one without Eggman.

Dr. Eggman Want:
65%
I really hope we get Dr. Eggman for a second Sonic rep. It sucks because I know that if Sonic gets a second representative it would be Tails or Knuckles. I really hate Tails, like a lot. Knuckles is fine, but Dr. Eggman is so much more important to Sonic as a franchise.

Jibanyan Prediction:
18.51%

Nominations:
Sylux x5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Dr. Eggman

Chance: 15%

He's up there for one of the most iconic villains in gaming history, but he's got a number of characters he needs to compete from his franchise to become the second Sonic rep. Even then, it's up in the air whether or not we get a second Sonic rep.

Like with Phoenix Wright, I like the character and see the moveset potential, but he doesn't interest me at all when it comes to appearing in Smash.

------

Predictions

Jibanyan (Yokai Watch): 24.13%

Very popular in Japan and is up there for one of the most likely candidates for a Level 5 rep, but competition with Layton is an issue.

------

Nominations

Greninja (Pokemon): x5

Top Bottom