• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Double 0.

There's no way in hell that Ellie is going to appear in Smash Bros. Sony own this sob-story and wouldn't want any other consoles or publishers to have it. There's not really much depth to what Ellie can do aside from shoot guns, use found items like knives, molotov cocktails, shovels etc that would make her stand out compared to someone from a more prestigious franchise like Resident Evil, which would probably have more priority and less licensing hassle to make it to Smash Bros compared to The Last of Us.

And I'm no longer interested in TLOU Part 2 any more. While I have played a fair bit of it in the past, it just didn't exactly feel like a game that was fun for me at all. (Looking at you, Clickers) Not to mention I'm somewhat angered at the Release Date trailer for
Apparently killing off Ellie's new love interest and just using this as the basis for her character motivation in this game - in my opinion - is a horrible mix of the "Woman in the fridge" and "Bury your gays" tropes.
Not to mention that one clown on Twitter who thought that the reveal of Joel was greater than the reaction to Ridley or any other Nintendo/Microsoft reveals... Safe to say my feelings for TLOU Part 2 soured significantly even if there were some worthwhile times playing the first game.

Nominations: Phoenix Wright X5
Reimu Prediction: 31%

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Ellie

Chance: 0.1%
The Last of Us received great critics, but like jomo said, Ellie is pretty much a Sony character. Which even setting aside the Sony issue, puts her in "competition" with other Sony characters like Spyro or Crash - who is a Watch Dog rep as well. I just don't see Ellie ever making it in before Crash or even Spyro. And these 2 fit in smash sooo much more + have more potential for a creative moveset.

Want: 0%
I haven't actually played the game (watched videos though), but even if I had, I feel that Ellie isn't the kind of character I'd want in Smash. She'd make a great assist trophy or even a costume, but a fighter? I don't think so. It goes against the core of her game that they're vulnerable and could die at any time. She's right at home and shines there, but it'd be pretty much impossible to translate that into a moveset for a viable fighter.

Prediction: Reimu - 11.5%

Nominations: Riesz x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Kyo Kusanagi x145
Captain Rainbow x127
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x125
Amaterasu x125
[Rerate] Micaiah x120
Rundas x115
Ninten x115
Kratos x115

150 - 101

9-Volt x110
Lara Croft x110
Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) x108
Protector (Etrian Odyssey) x105
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x105

100 - 51

Aloy x100
Concept: Valve rep x95
Boss: Kracko x95
Blaze the Cat x90
Frogger x85
Glover x85
Noctis Lucis Caelum x80
Sunflower (Plants vs. Zombies) x80
Proto Man x75
[Rerate] Arle Nadja x70
X (Mega Man) x68
Prince of Persia x65
Brian (Quest 64) x60
Papyrus x56
Decidueye x53

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
Reporter & Wrestler x50
Concept: Any grass-type starter x50
[Rerate] Dovahkiin x50
The Horrible Goose (Untitled Goose Game) x50
[Rerate] Bandana Dee x35
Thrall (Warcraft) x35
Concept: No more stages beyond the Pass x30
Sol Badguy x25

Under 25

[Rerate] Heihachi x20
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) x20
Riesz (Mana) x20
The Blob (De Blob) x15
[Rerate] Steve x15
[Rerate] Sora x15
Ryo Hazuki x15
Concept: League of Legends rep x15
Earthworm Jim x12
[Rerate] Dante x12
Chun-Li x11
[Rerate] Geno x10
Concept: First-parties after the Fighter Pass x10
King Boo x8
Giygas x7
[Rerate] Quote x7
Urbosa x6
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x6
[Rerate] Tetromino x5
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Concept: Lord Fredrik as an Echo of K. Rool x5
Gordon Freeman x5
Akira Howard x5
[Rerate] Lloyd Irving x5
[Rerate] Monokuma x5
Monokuma x4
Black Shadow x2

Micaiah warps past Ninten and Rundas, pops up in fifth place. Kratos climbs into the top 7, and ties with Ninten and Rundas for sixth.

Concept: Dragalia Lost rep cashes in over 100 noms.

Sol Badguy breaks out of the under 25 club.

As for today's new nominees, we have rerates of Lloyd Irving and Monokuma, with 5 noms each.

Ugh
Double 0
Not every character from a popular game should be in Smash. Yeah there's a new game coming out. But it's never had a Nintendo release and it's never released in Japan. I just don't see this happening at all.

Nominate No more stages x5

Reimu prediction 14%
The Last of Us was released in Japan.

Which even setting aside the Sony issue, puts her in "competition" with other Sony characters like Spyro or Crash - who is a Watch Dog rep as well.
Crash and Spyro aren't owned by Sony though. Also, I think you mean Naughty Dog.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Cinematic experience
Double zeroes
Last of us is basically a Sony owned property, right? Unlike Microsoft, Sony isn't really a fan of collaborating with rival companies, so I do not think they'd want one of their biggest IP's associated with their rival's silly fighting-party game. And What would Ellie even bring to the table besides some generic gun/bow kit? Also, she's a 16 year old girl from a western zombie apocalypse game which takes itself pretty seriously. I can't imagine that not clashing with the world of Smash.

As for me, no thanks. Sony doesn't belong in Smash and she seems very generic. I'd actually rather see non-videogame characters make it in first.

Reimu: 24.64%
Bandana Dee x5

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Ellie

Chance: 0%
I know I said that at this point, any video game character can get in Smash, but there are quite a few exceptions and Ellie is one of them. As everyone said here, she's a Sony character and unlike Microsoft, I don't think Sony will cooperate with Nintendo at this point. Plus, the Last of Us didn't even had a Nintendo release so that already hurts her chances.

I have not played the Last of Us so I have no real attachment to the character. As for Smash, no thanks. If we ARE getting a Sony rep in Smash (which I highly doubt would happen), I'd rather want Kratos instead of Ellie.

Prediction:
Reimu - 27.21%

Nomination:
Ryo Hazuki x5

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Ellie

Want: 1%

Unless Sony and Nintendo start working together yesterday this is not happening. And even if it did happen, Sony wouldn't pick Ellie to be that character. Kratos? Maybe, he's in Shovel Knight. Ratchet and Clank? Probably the most aesthetically likely character that Sony still support. Spid..jk. Last of Us tonally and aesthetically doesn't fit in Smash, but if they went with a wholly owned Naughty Dog its Nate or Jax.

Speaking of that, Last of Us as a game series probably shouldn't crossover into something as flippant as Smash. I get that Sony isn't exactly making high art, it's the pinnacle of so called prestige gaming the and the faux loftiness that brings and also video gaming probably stealing a bit too much from the iconography of film. Naughty Dog are wonderfully talented devs who make emotionally crushing games, and I think that's what contributed to Joel and Ellie becoming such enduring characters so quickly. But then I think we completely undermine the entire point of the game if we then go "and then on the weekends they punch Mario and Snake in the face"

But maybe that's me putting too much import onto what good ol' vidya game.

(PS tomorrow will not be fun for me)

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Ellie

Chance: 1%
A Sony character in general is unlikely, a Sony character that isn't Kratos or Nathan Drake is even more unlikely. I really don't see Ellie making it.

Want: 5%
Ehh, I like the original TLoU but it doesn't mean I want Ellie to be playable. I don't see her as an interesting fighter.

Reimu prediction: 26.68%
Nominations: Steve x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Some songs to get into TLAU mood:

Ratings coming soon.

Last edited:

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
I have no real experience with The Last Of Us, but I'm fairly confident in giving my numbers for Ellie.

Chance: oof
nnnnnope. While I'm not a fan of Survival Horrors to begin with, I can understand the appeal they'd have for Smash. That being said, The Last Of Us, unlike something like, say, Resident Evil, doesn't really have anything that has good moveset potential. She really just wouldn't stand out.

Want: oof
Resident Evil exists. It's a much better choice for a franchise to represent Survival Horrors in Smash. That should be all that needs saying.

Reimu prediction: I'm being a bit broad with this one, but I'd say somewhere from 30-50%. It's been nonstop good things for Reimu after all.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Didn't she make all the Gamers™ mad by being gay?

Contrary to what people in the current speculation cycle may think, not every game that ever was successful needs to be represented in Smash. She's also primarily associated with Playstation. Doesn't Sony even outright own TLAU? Like others said, I can't really see them as being all that willing to "share".

Yeah, no. Not a game genre I particularly care for having represented in Smash.

Nominating Amaterasu x5 (might as well go all out for her lmao)

Predicting Reimu to be. . . ehhh, let's say 16.83%.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Ellie
...Yeah, not happening. Even if Sony was on board, I really doubt TLoU would be the game they (and Sakurai) would choose to represent them in Smash. Plus, with how seriously that game takes itself, I don't see them collabing with Smash anytime soon. I'd say Kratos or one of Sony's older characters have a better chance (and even then that chance is small, so imagine what that means for Ellie).

Nothing against TLoU, really, but it's one of those games where I can't see anything groundbreaking or interesting being done for the character's moveset. On the basis of "bow and guns", I'd rather have Lara Croft and, as far as Horror is concerned, Resident Evil.

Predictions
Reimu: 28,2%

Nominations
[Rerate] Sora x 5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Not Clementine

One word: Sony. That alone pretty much kills her chances since and since Sony is very stingy with working with Nintendo and the fact that TLAU has no relation to Nintendo at all. Even if we did get a Sony character, she'd have to compete with other big names like Kratos and Nathan Drake. Oh and she'd also have to compete with fellow TLAU character Joel who is the main character of the first game.

Haven't played TLAU so I can't give any real thoughts on the character herself. That said though if we were to get a Sony rep I absolutely would not want her to make it in over Nathan Drake. Even if we were to get a zombie-apocalypse type of character I'd prefer someone from Resident Evil (or Clem or Lee from TellTale's TWD game but that would never happen for obvious reasons).

Reimu chance prediction: 14.35%

Nominations:
Kyo Kusanagi x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Ellie

Chance: 5%. Her franchise is quite popular, but being part of Sony would be difficult. But :ultbanjokazooie: got in and Microsoft allowed it, but Sony would choose someone else for it, so the chance is very low.

Want: 50%. I think she would be fun to play. Plus the stage would be fun to play in as well.

Noms: 3 for Giygas and 2 for Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable

PapillonXtreme

Smash Apprentice
Ellie

I don't see this happening at all. Last of Us may have been popular, but being a Sony property really screws her chances from getting in as Sony themselves are rather hesitant on collaborating with it's direct competitor. Plus, even if we are getting a Sony rep, she has to compete against other big names from Sony like Kratos, Nathan Drake and many others and she also has to face against Joel for the Last of Us rep as well.

I have played the Last of Us, but even I don't want Ellie in Smash. She would not blend well with the other characters in the game and I would rather want Joel to represent Last of Us instead of her. Even then, the chances of us getting a Sony rep in Smash are quite low and it's unlikely for that to happen.

Prediction:
Reimu - 21.87%

Nomination:
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) x5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ellie

Chance: 0.2%

It's very, very unlikely for a Sony character to get in. Unlike Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have never worked closely together except for maybe cross-play and even then Sony is just starting to comply with cross-play. With how cocky Sony is right now, they would not want to work with Nintendo on anything right now. There are a lot of companies that are waiting in line to have their character in Smash, so it would not make sense for Nintendo to go to Sony and ask them for a character, especially with a character like Ellie who has never appeared on a Nintendo console because she is completely owned by Sony. Even if a Sony character got in, it would be Nathan Drake or Kratos (who is more unique and offers a lot more in terms of moveset potential). Finally, Ellie does not fit with the Smash aesthetics and I struggle to imagine a creative moveset that just doesn't involve guns, molotovs, etc.

Want: 20%

I like the Last of Us, but I would rather have Nathan Drake, who is a more enthusiastic and upbeat character, or Kratos who would have a fun and creative moveset.

Noms:
Kratos: x3
Amaterasu: x2

Last edited:

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Crash and Spyro aren't owned by Sony though. Also, I think you mean Naughty Dog.
Oh oops. Yeah I meant Naughty Dog haha, that's what I get for posting when I really should be sleeping. And I didn't mean that they were owned by Sony, but associated with Sony. At least I think I did? I have a hard time understanding how my own brain worked sometimes.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."
There's one important thing that prevents Ellie from even thinking of being in Smash Bros:
She's owned by Sony.
That alone should be enough explanation right there, but I still see people giving scores higher than 0%, so I guess I'll have to go further. Some people seem to think that because we got Banjo, a Sony character is just as possible. However, people seem to forget that MS and Sony work in completely different ways. While MS has almost completely abandoned the concept of an exclusive in recent years, Sony holds on to all their first party games and even buy exclusivity rights to third party gamex/content because they so far ahead of tge competition that no one can stop them. Sony putting any of their content in a Nintendo exclusive makes no sense and I don't know why people think it's even slightly possible.
Aside from the fact that she'll never happen, I don't really want a character from the game developer that doesn't use the word "fun".

Reimu prediction: 21%
Noms: Ryu Hayabusa x5, in addition to the 5 from yesterday that you missed.

SKX31

Smash Master
Ellie, who recently got a spiritual younger brother in Atreus:

Chance: 2 %

Okay, I'm gonna differ from the norm when it comes to Sony. Partly because my RTC ratings have always taken the medium to long term (next 5-10 years, aka 2030) into account, and partly because:

I don't think Sony's unreachable.

(Most of the) Rest of the thread goes:

TFE.png

Hear me out, hear me out, okay?!

Ellie's appearance relies on a lot of curveballs. Not just Sony and Ninty getting closer (seems really stupid now, but could happen. Who woulda thunk Microsoft and Nintendo even got as close as they did 5-10 years ago?) but also:

1. Ellie rising to become Sony's #2 at least. Possible if pretty damn unlikely.
2. Sony getting at least Kratos in. Honestly I have Kratos in the 5-10 % range for the next 10 years (pending how PS5 fares and other stuff, like Sony and Ninty finding common ground) so could see that. Unlikely at best, but eh. Weirder things have happened.
3. Sakurai taking significant interest in LoU, and / or its sequel(s). Again, could see, but that's another curveball.

Want: 20 %

Not my personal Sony pick, but wouldn't mind her at all. She's got a potentially interesting toolkit for Smash, it's just that I don't have many personal leanings towards her or LoU.

Noms: Lara Croft x 5
Reimu predictions: 30 %

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Ellie

Chance: 0% - She's owned by Sony, plain and simple. Furthermore, I've never played the games, but isn't Joel the main playable character? If the series had a chance at a rep it'd likely be him, but the Sony ownership and exclusivity along with Sony's general lack of cooperation makes a character like this basically a pipe dream. No Nintendo representation is the final nail in the coffin (even Joker was the main character of a 3DS spinoff).

Want: 0% - Never really cared for The Last of Us or survival horrors in general, so a rep from a series like this or Resident Evil wouldn't do much for me. She's not particularly interesting design-wise and her moveset ideas are limited and could be done by other characters. Now, I've never played the game so I can't give as accurate of a judgement, but as it stands Ellie isn't a character I care for.

Nominations:
[Rerate] Dovahkiin x5

Predictions:
Reimu - 26.87%

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Ellie:
Chance: 2%
With Ellie being from Naughty Dog, a Sony owned company, the chances look poor already. She would have to compete with Joel and Nathan Drake, also from Naughty Dog. Even if she gets past them, she would then have to contend with Kratos and others I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Want: 80%
Ellie getting into Smash would be cool and I loved The Last of Us. However, I feel like her getting in would feel a bit random. I think there are better options for a Sony rep, mainly Kratos.

Noms:
A League of Legends Rep x5

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Ellie

Chance: 0% - She's owned by Sony, plain and simple. Furthermore, I've never played the games, but isn't Joel the main playable character? If the series had a chance at a rep it'd likely be him, but the Sony ownership and exclusivity along with Sony's general lack of cooperation makes a character like this basically a pipe dream. No Nintendo representation is the final nail in the coffin (even Joker was the main character of a 3DS spinoff).

Want: 0% - Never really cared for The Last of Us or survival horrors in general, so a rep from a series like this or Resident Evil wouldn't do much for me. She's not particularly interesting design-wise and her moveset ideas are limited and could be done by other characters. Now, I've never played the game so I can't give as accurate of a judgement, but as it stands Ellie isn't a character I care for.

Nominations:
[Rerate] Dovahkiin x5

Predictions:
Reimu - 26.87%
Joel is in the first one, Ellie is set to be the playable character in the upcoming game

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Why does it matter? My score still would've been 0%.
I feel like it's fair to discount scores when people aren't talking about the character or concept being rated, otherwise it becomes an easy way to game the system by just typing any random 4 sentences.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
...uh, cordyceps.

Chance: 0%. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Owned by Sony, I don't even see her in the top 5 first new series from them, and even in series she competes with Joel. There's not much that can be added to this conversation.

Want: 20%. Watched a playthrough of the game. It's good, but very likely to be mechanically uninteresting in Smash, and I don't think Joel or Ellie can change that. Also, uh, I'll have Sly first. Then Ratchet & Clank. Then we can talk Ellie.

Arle x 5, Reimu will probably get 17.29%.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
I feel like it's fair to discount scores when people aren't talking about the character or concept being rated, otherwise it becomes an easy way to game the system by just typing any random 4 sentences.
How was my post "random sentences"? Was it because I didn't mention the character by name or something?

Troykv

Smash Master
Oh right, I think I forgot The Last of Us it's a first party of Sony of all people... So I guess I should have made my prediction lower, oh well.

Ellie

While First Parties from other companies are technically possible, Banjo was a special case because of it's on going story with Nintendo and Nintendo fans, even after Rare was bought. Ellie doesn't have anything in particular at their favour other that relevancy, and that isn't going to help you when putting a character in a game it would be too far ferched of everything that remotely makes sense to do; I can't give her a complete 0% because isn't something that is completely physically absurd unlike Specter Knight (mostly because of Banjo), but is definitely logically absurd in every possible way.

Want: 30%

I don't know how to feel about her being Smash, but it makes me feel... weird; so isn't exactly a possitive response, but I don't mind it otherwise.

_____

Predictions:

Reimu: 10.36%

Nominations:

Micaiah (Fire Emblem) x5

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Abstain on Ellie. I don't think Sony will get a rep, but at the same time, anything can happen between now and the end of DLC. Not gonna put my eggs into one basket, but I think I'd rather wait and see on this. Although I should mention I've necer played The Last of Us, as I don't have any type of Playstation.

Nominations: Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x5

Playstation Guy 1000

Smash Journeyman
Eille
Chance 0.1%:Considering this is Sony I don't think Eille would be picked and even if we did get a Sony rep she has competition with other Sony Characters like Kratos,Ratchet and Clank, and Nathan Drake.
Want Abstain: I haven't played the Last of us to give a want opinion.
Prediction: Reimu 7.50%
Nomination: Earthworm Jim X5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Ellie

Chance: 0.01%. Yeah it's not going to happen, she's owned by Sony who are so stingy it makes Square Enix look like Capcom. Also the fact that you have longer more iconic Survival horror series that aren't owned by Sony like Resident Evil and Silent Hill that have far more of a chance.

Want: 0%. Yeah, Last of Us never really interested me. And certain comments made by some of the devs alienated me from the second game.

Reimu Prediction: 28.88%. She's seriously underestimated.

Nominate Sol Badguy x5

D

Deleted member

Ellie

It's obvious that Sony has no real plans of doing any sort of cross-branding between their competitors, but I feel as though Sakurai might not be big into putting someone from The Last of Us in Smash. Sure, it was 1 of the biggest PS3 games of its time and also has a sequel being released several months from now, but the problem that lies with a character like Ellie or Joel is their fighting styles. They're incredibly far from the flashiest of Sony characters, and when it comes to the combat mechanics of the games, they don't really have any cool or goofy looking moves in the games. Could Sakurai make it work? Maybe, but as far as I see it, Ellie might easily be disregarded because other survivor-esque characters like those in Resident Evil could pull off moves that'd translate better in Smash than any sort of action Ellie does in her own game.

I really like The Last of Us, but me liking a game doesn't translate to me wanting a character from it in Smash. 1 reason would be because of the overall tone of the game since it's a really serious game. I could live without Resident Evil in Smash, but I find it more fitting than The Last of Us because there's at least some levels of goofiness in the games like boulder punching and everything that happens in Resident Evil 6. Another reason is because I'm not very big into a Sony exclusive character being in Smash much like how I'm not very big into Master Chief possibly being in Smash since he's a Microsoft exclusive character. Since 1 of my talking points for the chance portion of today was on a moveset, nothing really clicks for me when it comes to a potential moveset for Ellie since, as I mentioned before, other characters that are similar to The Last of Us would have moves that'd translate better in Smash than anything Ellie does. Overall, I find her uninteresting for Smash.

----------------------------
Predictions:
Reimu: 14.01%
----------------------------
Noms:
Zhao Yun x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Rockstar Games rep
4.09% Chance, 28.02% Want
Winner of predictions was PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON with 4.13%

Specter Knight
0.20% Chance, 17.05% Want
Winner of predictions was Icedragonadam Icedragonadam by virtue of being the lowest prediction, with 0.23%
It's worth noting that if you take out the scores from the person who nominated them, you get 0.05% Chance and 13.10% Want. That would make Specter Knight the third-party character with the lowest chance score, second only to joke character Brash the Bear and lower than Sony character Nathan Drake and considered-disconfirmed Dante and Hat Kid.

People with extra nominations

3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus 5
Artix Artix 10
Awakining Awakining 5
DaUsername DaUsername 47
Delzethin Delzethin 5
Icedragonadam Icedragonadam 5
PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON 5
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku 5
Ultomato Ultomato 5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
"considered-disconfirmed Dante and Hat Kid."

Why are those two considered disconfirmed? I know that one of the top guys working on DMC said he wasn't going to be in Smash, but that was a while ago and with the announcement of new DLC characters, Nintendo could have recently or in the future go to Capcom and ask for Dante to be in Smash.

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
That would make Specter Knight the third-party character with the lowest chance score, second only to joke character Brash the Bear and lower than Sony character Nathan Drake and considered-disconfirmed Dante and Hat Kid.
Aouch.

Although I agree with danganzilla, why is Dante considered disconfirmed? With the newfound focus on 3rd party characters, I'd say he has more than a shot now. Same for Hat Kid, should Nintendo decide to give us an indie rep.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Aouch.

Although I agree with danganzilla, why is Dante considered disconfirmed? With the newfound focus on 3rd party characters, I'd say he has more than a shot now. Same for Hat Kid, should Nintendo decide to give us an indie rep.
I think it was because of this tweet from Matt Walker. Because of the timing, it pretty much disconfirmed Dante from the Pass. Post Pass is another story, but we still need our Challenger Pack 5.

As for Hat Kid, it was similar to Cuphead, the devs were asking for fan support after the Pass was announced.

Their chances might change in the near future, though. I mean, that's why I'm nominating a rerate of Sora, for example.

Top Bottom