• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Predictions
-Character reveal start like usual
-Info on online play and single player
-two back to back Echoes
-info on the first DLC fighter
-"we're working very hard to get this game out"
-last reveal after Sakurai fades out

If we're talking characters I'd imagine it'd start with Isaac and end with Shantae, but we're living in the Grinch's world so I guess they're gonna fit 7 characters in one 40 minute direct somehow.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Prediction:

Grinch leak looks to be legit. We get two character reveals from the list and Ken and/or Shadow show up. Then a character not on the leak is revealed and everyone is dumbfounded to whether there were additional characters, DLC ready to go that Sakurai swapped the reveals around on with the Grinch characters or if Team Fake were right. Internet explodes.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The final characters are Incineroar, Ken, Shadow and Geno. Geno may or may not be DLC, but he's getting announced either way.

Isaac and Chorus Kids are ATs, everyone is sad. Banjo and Mach Rider do not appear in the game in any form.

Spirits is sort of like The Great Maze from SSE, except it's dialed up to 11, it's partially randomly generated, and you will unlock the characters you collect in this mode. All the cutscenes use the in-game engine and are limited to an opening, boss introductions, and an ending, there are no pre-rendered cutscenes or character interactions. You will not be able to see everything this mode has to offer in a single run, and neither will you be able to unlock everyone in one run either, so you're encouraged to go through it at least a few times.

Break the Targets is back, but it's more like in Brawl than in Melee. Multi-Man Smash has new original enemies. A Boss Battles mode unlocks once you have defeated every boss in Spirits at least once. All-Star is ordered after the characters' numbers.

For Glory will include both Final Destination and Battlefield stages, it'll be 3-stock, and it will feature a Ranked mode. Squad Strike and Tournament Mode will also be available online.

Global Test Smash is happening sometime in the middle of the month.

Last edited:

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
-Green mode on the menu is revealed to be Smash Run/Tour/some other new multiplayer mode.
-Detailed talks about unique third party grinch leak characters. The rest just get their own trailer and that’s it.
-Pokémon and AT reel.
-First DLC reveal like 4 Mewtwo. One of the cut characters in the Chadondorf leak.
-Potentially new stages revealed alongside the leaked newcomers.

Or Vergeben ends up right once again.

Or we’re in a weird timeline where Skull Kid or Bandana Dee takes everyone by surprise.
Probably not.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Predictions if Grinch is real:

-Back-to-back trailers of Isaac and a multi-character trailer with Mach Rider and Chorus Kids.
-Sakurai talks about them, then moves on to the echoes: Ken and Shadow
-Spirits. It's a GCE-style mode to unlock characters.
-Other new modes. All-Star, Smash Run, and special orders return, along with a few new ones.
-Random reveal trailer: It's Banjo. Sakurai explains him and his stuff.
-New stages: Golden Sun, Rythym Heaven, Banjo-Kazooie, Minecraft, and Pokemon Gen 7 stages are all shown. At least one is meant to be Competitively Viable.
-Last few Pokeballs and ATs
-Explanation on DLC. It's free with a purchace of NSO. Echo Octoling is the first character, coming in late December.
-End. Geno is final reveal.

Fake Grinch:

-Pokemon Character, probably Incineroar. Also a stage.
-Talks about it, then moves on to the echoes; any of Shadow, Ken, Dixie, and Impa would be shown.
-Spirits. GCE.
-New Modes: same as above
-Random Reveal: Bandana Dee.
-New Stages: Crafted World, Seabound Shrine, Acess Arc, and Minecraft
-Dlc, same as above
-End. Geno.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Well shoot. Never got a chance to rate the character I've been helping climb up the latter for months.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Predictions:

Grinch Leak is real with Banjo being the final reveal
In depth on Spirits Mode
Stage Builder returns
Info on All-Star and Events and Stadium
Vault shown off
Online Features
DLC Character hint

If we are still doing noms: Rhythm Girl x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Grinch leak real
DLC hint
Spirits
Remaining modes quick
Vault
Stage builder
Direct will be longer than 40 minutes (~43)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have only one prediction for me I feel confident on for the direct: Either Frogger, Leon Kennedy/Jill Valentine, and/or Dante will be revealed as the third party surprise for Ultimate.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I have only one prediction for me I feel confident on for the direct: Either Frogger, Leon Kennedy/Jill Valentine, and/or Dante will be revealed as the third party surprise for Ultimate.
Once again, Dante has been officially deconfirmed for Smash; the developer of Devil May Cry himself stated that Dante would not be joining the Smash Ultimate roster at all.

The direct reveals 7 characters. The grinch leak isn't real however, we'll get three unique fighters and four echoes. Isaac, Bandana Dee and a western third-party (Banjo or Rayman I cannot choose) Echoes are Dixie, Impa, Ken and a Sonic echo.

Spirits is talked about. It's a Meleelike adventure mode featuring Smash run enemies.

Returning modes get their spotlight. (All star, Target smash, stage builder, etc)

Means of unlocking characters will be mentioned.

Final Items/Pokeball/Assist trophies reel with some heartbreaking confirmations. (Incineroar, Geno, Shantae, Chibi Robo, etc)

Smash ballot will be mentioned in some way.

Direct ends with a dlc teaser, just like the Fifty fact extravaganza.

The prince x5
However, I really like this list. If you all must know, (I don't think I've disclosed this before) my dream list of characters added into Smash is Bandana Dee, Isaac, Karate Joe (or RH rep), Banjo & Kazooie, Decidueye and Rayman are my dream 6 characters added, and Impa, Dixie Kong, Shadow, and Ken are my dream 4 echoes added to the game. Your picks and mine are scarily similar, however I don't believe that either of ours will end up actually happening. Although I would like it to.

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Predictions in no particular order:

Shadow and Ken are revealed
Isaac is revealed
Geno is revealed
Incineroar is revealed
Spirits is shown off in detail
Break the targets and Board the Platforms return
The last five stages are shown off
More Items, Pokemon and Assist Trophies are revealed

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I left Smash Ultimate speculation more than one month ago, but with the recent rumors and the new Direct announcement I think it's time for me to come back.

I did a bingo sheet on the general Smash Ultimate discussion thread, so I'm gonna post it here too in addition to my predictions:

Yes I know there are some spaces that are mutually exclusive or if filled mean another is logically filled too, and I made this sheet making sure they wouldn't appear in the same line.
And here's the legend for each space, left to right line by line starting from the top:
  • Trophies confirmed: trophies shown to return.
  • Vergeben rumor confirmed: Ken and Incineroar confirmed as playable characters, Minecraft content confirmed.
  • Sorry Banjo-Kazooie: Banjo-Kazooie appear as an Assist Trophy.
  • Adventure mode with excuse plot: the hidden mode seen at the end of the previous Smash Direct is an adventure mode but with either no story at all or one which can fit on a sticky note. (Don't worry, the gameplay and time necessary to beat it don't need to be as barebones as You Have to Burn the Rope.)
  • Returning Subspace boss: a boss from Brawl's Subspace Emissary comes back. But as a boss again, unlike Ridley.
  • The Smogon crowd will like that: a Pokémon in any form (playable, Poké Ball, or enemy) is shown to use Stealth Rock as one of their moves. (Note: the image comes from a "Pokémon: Smogon Version" satire. You can easily search and find it if you want, not gonna put the link here because it has some strong language.)
  • The Pokémon version of Rathalos: a Pokémon appears as both a Poké Ball call and a boss. (I chose this picture because I wanted to put a Pokémon that appears in the games as a non-catchable wild Pokémon you must fight during the story, but I didn't want to put an alternative form like Ultra Necrozma, so I put Poochyena while saying it's obviously gonna be scarier than that.)
  • Grinch leak confirmed: Shadow, Banjo-Kazooie, Isaac, Ken, Mach Rider, Geno and/or Chorus Kids are confirmed with their artwork on the mural matching the supposedly leaked banner.
  • Minecraft stage builder: the stage builder is back and its aesthetics and features are based on Minecraft.
  • Beast Ball: the Beast Ball item appears as a new variant of the Poké Ball and is focused on calling Ultra Beasts.
  • Sorry, Golden Sun fans: the speculation that the sprout item recently shown is the Growth psynergy from Golden Sun is proven false.
  • Starting with an Echo fighter: the very first thing shown in the Direct is an Echo fighter. (Note: "Les Echos START" is a French group that helps young people to start their professional career.)
  • I lost my bet: the base game has more than the already seen 103 stages (not counting the stage builder), or more than one unrevealed Echo, or an unrevealed Echo outside the 54-61 range, or more than one unrevealed original character. Based on the bets I did on my profile page and if I lose it I'll have to change my profile pic to the unblurred version of what I put in this space.
  • DLCs are ready to print money: post-release stages or characters confirmed.
  • Surprise character: a character suggested by neither Vergeben's rumors (Ken/Incineroar/Minecraft character/Square Enix character) or the Grinch's supposed leak (Shadow/Banjo-Kazooie/Isaac/Ken/Mach Rider/Geno/Chorus Kids) is confirmed.
  • Stone Talus: the Stone Talus from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild appears as either a regular enemy or a boss.

To be fair my bingo isn't really a prediction list (although there's some overlap with some of my predictions below), it's more to have some fun, so here's my actual prediction list:

• The Direct starts with the presentation of Ken, the only character I feel confident will be revealed.
  • New items, Poké Ball calls and Assist Trophies. Specifically the new Poké Ball variant, Beast Ball, is introduced and can only call Ultra Beasts with a largely increased chance of getting them compared to getting them from regular Poké Balls. (Also it looks like the Beast Ball was going to be rated but it was too late for it. What a shame.)
  • The hidden mode in the main menu is indeed called Spirit and is a platformer adventure with little to no story. It is Metroidvania-styled where you can unlock characters to progress thanks to their unique abilities. Unlocking characters in Spirit will also unlock them for the rest of the game.
  • New bosses are shown and they're part of the Spirit mode. They can also be fought in Boss Battle Mode.
  • Smash Run returns and now has multiple maps. Those maps are taken directly from areas in Spirit mode.
  • More details about online, like this game's equivalent to For Fun/For Glory.
  • Stadium modes talked about (like Multi-Man and Home-Run Contest).
  • Post-release DLC confirmed.

Last edited:

Kensho

Smash Apprentice
Here is my Bingo card!
More than predictions for crazy stuff, it's just things that could get a moment in the direct. I did fill some spaces with weird stuff because I ran out of ideas x)
SmashBingo.png

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

Pretty much sums up my thoughts right now.

Post characters that you would like to be on the schedule if they are not confirmed tomorrow, I want to get this game ready for DLC soon :).

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master

Post characters that you would like to be on the schedule if they are not confirmed tomorrow, I want to get this game ready for DLC soon :).
Was there an image in there, or a ton of blank space? There's nothing loading on screen.

Anyways, I think Bandana Waddle Dee and Magolor are super likely. Shadow and Ken as echoes. Maybe Skull Kid and Geno....?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Okay, these are characters I think should be on the list for sure.

-Any characters on the Grinch Leak
-Incineroar
-Steve
-Bandana Dee
-Skull Kid
-Dixie
-Sora
-Crash Bandicoot
-Elma
-Rex and Pyra
-Octolings
-Impa
-Ninten
-Concept: ARMS Newcomer
-Concept: Pokemon Gen 8 Newcomer
-Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses Characters.

Also, maybe have every day be a double day with a locked-in character and a nominated one? I don't want all the time I and others spent nominating to go to waste, plus there are some decent ideas on there (For examples, most concepts, stages and Slime)

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman

Characters and concepts I'd like to see that haven't already been mentioned:
-Lycanroc
-King Boo
-Concept: Meta Knight echo fighter
-Concept: Unique Capcom newcomer.
-Concept: Scrapped Epic Yarn stage from Smash 4 revisited.

Characters and concepts I'd like to see already mentioned:
-Bandana Waddle Dee
-Impa
-Dixie Kong

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord

Bandana Dee, Octolings, Leon Kennedy, Rayman, Paper Mario, RH rep and the Prince.
I don't want all those nominations to go to waste dammit.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My list (including Grinch Leak characters if it turns out fake):

-Skull Kid
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Geno
-Chorus Kids
-Isaac
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Mach Rider
-Gengar
-Porky Minch
-Ninten
-Tails
-Dixie Kong
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Steve?
-Creeper
-Slime from Dragon Quest
-Black Mage
-Balloon Fighter

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Concept: Meta Knight echo fighter
Galacta Knight was deconfirmed as a recreated model alt, but...

Concept: Scrapped Epic Yarn stage from Smash 4 revisited.
This is something that I'd love to see. I remember hearing about it eing cut in favor of Woolly World. The face that Woolly World is gone, and KEY is one of my favorite Kirby games, I'd extremely enjoy this.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I guess we have dueling rumors and theories now... They didn't totally disagree, but with Vergeben saying that Isaac is an AT and the Grinch is wrong, one of them has to be at least somewhat wrong. The box theory also disagrees with the Grinch leak.

Reading the tea leaves I see reasons to doubt both Vergeben and the Grinch, but stronger reasons to doubt the Grinch leak. Fundamentally, while it's a complex image, the image quality is very low, and we've seen fakes of comparable quality/required effort before, while Vergeben has had his predictions hold up even if they're not comprehensive (he didn't know about K Rool, for example). I'm inclined to think the runtime suggests the box theory is wrong (only an Echo + one newcomer for a 40 minute Direct?).

I can pretty confidently predict that we'll be able to rule at least one of them out tomorrow though! Because the only thing that fits with all three is Geno and/or Ken being revealed, and a Smash Direct only revealing a single Echo character. But it's pretty likely we'd see something different from that.

If we see...
Incineroar - Grinch is false
non-Geno Square Enix - Grinch is false
Isaac AT - Grinch is false
Isaac playable - Vergeben is at least partly wrong, possibly was only ever just lucky
Shadow - box theory is false
any other non-Ken Echo - box theory is false, Grinch is false

Mach Rider, Banjo-Kazooie, Chorus Kids - Vergeben's credibility is questioned due to providing support for Grinch (more or less depending on which, since BK is a more obvious choice than Mach Rider)
any two non-Echo newcomers - box theory is false

any other character playable - box theory is false, Grinch is false
obviously, any character said to be playable revealed as not playable (AT, Pokeball, trophy, whatever) will disprove the corresponding rumor...

So at least one of them will probably be disproven. Now watch and we'll only get Ken and Geno and we won't be able to say any of them are definitely false...

If info suggestive of the Grinch leak being true is revealed... any character not included that we rated highly.

If Vergeben AND the Grinch seem to both be wrong... Dixie, Incineroar, other top Pokemans, Shadow, Isaac, Geno, other Square Enix

If we only get Ken and Geno, then of course... Incineroar, Isaac and the other Grinch characters, and any other Square Enix character

If nothing that disproves Vergeben, but does disprove the Grinch... then I'd have to wait and see, because I don't think we actually rated the Grinch characters after that leak, did we? Their scores should only be affected if they were rated between the Grinch leak and the Direct. The Grinch being false shouldn't affect their scores if they weren't inflated by the Grinch in the first place (other than any characters shown to be non-playable, of course).

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

Oh, hey, I remember that movie! Not many people seem to be aware that How The Grinch Stole Christmas had a prequel... (Yes, Grinch Night is a prequel to How The Grinch Stole Christmas; it literally has to be, since the Grinch's behavior in Grinch Night is incompatible with his character development in How The Grinch Stole Christmas.)

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I predict that during the direct, they will reveal 2 new characters, my money’s on a new retro rep and Geno (call Geno a retro rep if you want, but he was a top ballot contender, so I think he deserves a different treatment), some new assist trophies, more info on spirits, and maybe a conformation of 108 stages?
As for the characters and concepts I want on the list, here the are:
-9-volt
-Concept:Custom final smashes
-Concept:WWE style announcer when fighting
-Concept:Cheat codes
-Concept:Arcade mode
-Concept:WWE style entrances
-Mappy
-Cody
-Bub and Bob

That’s all from me for now!

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom here ya go!

MY LIST:
XURKITREE!!!
It was near the top of the nominations list before the direct got announced, and will potentially get wiped if we start DLC ratings right away

REAPER! (Overwatch) My second most wanted newcomer behind Xurkitree and in front of Banjo and Crash. Also the next character I would've started nominating after Xurkitree was rated.

Lock: almost guaranteed to make it into Smash for DLC unless disconfirmed otherwise.
The rest:
Bandana Dee (lock)
Shantae (lock)
Skull Kid (lock)
Crash Bandicoot (almost a lock)

Spring Man (almost a lock)
Rex and Pyra (almost a lock)
Decidueye
Solaire of Astora
Travis Touchdown
Dovahkiin (Rerate)
Sans (oh god...)
CONCEPT: Free DLC updates

That's all I have for now.

There was this kid in my gym class today who was dressed as Sans for Halloween. He had a blue jacket and half of his skull as a mask. He started approaching me, and I responded with this: "I don't hate Undertale, but please don't get into Smash Bros..." He then responded by rehearsing part of one of his quotes. "it's a beautiful day out. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these,-" Instead of finishing the quote, he just left the scene knowing Sans was on my least wanted list. Me and my friend laughed and moved on.

Last edited:

KeyOh

Smash Cadet
Some (mostly generic) predictions:
  • Grinch leak is real
  • Most of the final newcomers will be revealed in a cinematic trailer for whatever Spirits is
  • One big character (probably Banjo) is revealed to close the Direct and will be given a heavy focus on Treehouse Live
  • There will be no AT or Pokeball Pokemon highlight reels
  • Instead, there will be highlight reels for alternate costumes and bosses/enemies found in Spirits
  • Online play has a decent portion of time dedicated to it, there are several tweaks like ranked matchmaking and tournaments having more customization options
  • Modes like Smashdown and Squad Strike are playable online
  • Target Smash, Home-Run Contest, and All-Star return
  • Significant changes have been made to All-Star to make it more reasonable due to the roster size
  • DLC is teased but we aren't told any specific characters
For DLC rating I'd like to see:
  • Bandana Dee
  • Travis Touchdown
  • Dixie Kong
  • Concept: A hero from Dragon Quest
  • Concept: DLC packs of Echo Fighters
  • Concept: DLC packs of alternate costumes

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
- Rex and Pyra
- Playable Malos but he's not a Shulk Echo (Semiclone or Unique)
- Malos as a boss character
- Bandana Dee
- Octolings
- Dixie Kong
- Sora
- Stage: Bowser's Castle

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Arle Nadja (if Shadow isn't in and unique. If he is, replace Arle with Dr. Eggman)
Paper Mario
Team Grinch Leak (Banjo, Isaac, Geno, and Chorus Kids, confident that Mach Rider would get 0% chance)
Gen 7 Pokémon
Gen 8 Pokémon
Gen 3/5 Pokémon
Kirby Rep (Most say Bandana Dee, but I'd rather say Gooey)
Goemon
Concept: SNES/N64 Retro Rep
Gyromite/Stack-Up Stage

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
I don't know about you guys, but I think we're gonna find out about that mysterious menu option. If we're lucky, they'll probably announce Ken, too.
I want to get this game ready for DLC soon
So when we officially start DLC speculation, are we gonna move to a new thread? Or at least keep the base game calculations preserved in some way? It's what we did for Emash 4.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
confident that Mach Rider would get 0% chance
Haha, that's where you're wrong kiddo. Mach Rider and Taizo Hori (Dig Dug) are easily the most suitable characters to be the retro rep, and would NOT most definitely get a 0% chance. Most others here wouldn't stoop as low to give a 0. I sure wouldn't.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Aside from what everyone else has said, I'd like to nominate:
  • Kat & Ana
  • Celica
  • Chun-Li

Troykv

Smash Master
I would like to see the Direct before answer this; because the only not-standart ideas I have it would be saw with bad eyes

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
Predictions:
Pessimism Mode activated: No characters besides Ken. It's all gameplay details. At least tt turns out we have a super-robust Story Mode, Boss Rush Mode, Event Matches, Stage Builders, unique Break the Targets/Board the Platforms and builders for both that can be shared online. Tons of Assist Trophies breaking hearts, including Bandana Dee, Shantae, and Isaac. DLC is confirmed to not be happening because Sakurai is retiring forever.

Optimism Mode activated: Rapid-fire character reveals in a giant cinematic trailer introducing the Spirits Mode, which is basically a Subspace Emissary redux but with gameplay that doesn't suck. All Grinch and Vergeben characters confirmed, all characters who ranked on the big reddit poll also confirmed, all Assist Trophies revealed to be getting DLC playable forms and will have other characters from their series taking their spots as Assist Trophies if they are being used in battle. (Leave it to Alonzo!)

DLC Ratings, assuming we get no characters besides Ken in the direct:
-Shantae
-Shadow
-Geno
-Isaac
-Mach Rider
-Chorus Kids
-Banjo+Kazooie
-Incineroar
-Decidueye
-Steve
-Bandana Dee
-Celica
-Skull Kid
-Dixie
-Sora
-Crash Bandicoot
-Elma
-Rex and Pyra
-Octolings
-Impa
-Ninten
-Terra Branford (FF6)
-Black Shadow
-Medusa
-Hades
-Captain Toad
-Concept: ARMS Newcomer
-Concept: Pokemon Gen 8 Newcomer
-Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses Characters
-Concept: Alternate Character Costume DLC (e.g. Wireframe Mac skin or Alph/Koopalings skin)

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

All Grinch characters (if it turns out to be fake)
Dixie, Ray and Monster Hunter
Bandanna Dee
Skull Kid (if he’s not a boss)
Spring Man
Ribbon Girl
Rex & Pyra
Sora
Phoenix Wright
Professor Layton
Ninten
Black Shadow
Medusa
Impa
Octolings
Toad/Captain Toad
Assist Trophies getting upgraded (Waluigi, Ashley, Takamaru, Bomberman)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Okay, guess I gotta make my list of things I'd like to see re-looked at after the Direct. I very much hope I jinx myself with at least 4 of these. In no particular order...

Isaac
Bandana Dee
Karate Joe (If not him, then a different RH rep)
Incineroar / Decidueye
Paper Mario
Tails / Shadow [Echo]
Impa [Echo]
Rayman
Dillon
Sylux
Ray MK
Dixie Kong [Echo]
Medusa [Echo] / Hades
Mach Rider
Crash Bandicoot
Elma
Skull Kid
Tetra [Echo?] / Toon Zelda [Echo?]
[Concept]: Any Minecraft Representation
Saki Amamiya

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Just a reminder that this day will go on until around 9:30 tomorrow in the morning EST.

Top Bottom