• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Fawful
Chance - 1%
If we get a spin off character, it'd likely be Paper Mario instead. I don't really see them going for the villain to represent a the spin off either, we usually get the hero first.
Want - 0%
Toad, Waluigi, and Paper Mario are all more iconic and recognized than him. I have no connection to him at all, and I'd rather have Wart, Shadow Queen, Sir Grodus, or Dimentio in terms of Mario villains. And that's just stating some quick ones, I'd even take Rawk The Hawk over him.

Nominations - 10x Incineroar

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Fawful

Chance: 0%
Want: 0%

He has fury and that's it. Being a villain doesn't increase his chances.

Nominations
Rowlet x10

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Fawful Chance - 0.5%: The remake to Superstar Saga is too late to be relevant for the design document. Geno is the Mario RPG character who was requested for Smash and Sakurai has made that abundantly clear. A relevance based character from the Mario RPGs would be Paper Mario.

Fawful Want - 100%: Paper Mario would be hated by people who like the actually good old Mario RPGs like me, given he would just be a moveset for the horrible games. Fawful is the most recurring character across the Mario RPGs that isn't a silent protagonist, and a beloved character by those who actually played his games. Fawful was more popular outside of Smash speculation than Geno, a group of people just happened to get together during the Brawl era and made a cult to the character. Geno is now immortalized because of a group of fans from a decade ago, not by anything that the character actually did himself. Fawful deserves it more than Geno and would have more people coming out of the woodworks to support him if he was announced if you ask me. There is definitely an alternate universe where fans rallied around this character instead of Geno, and that universe is also more likely for the fans to have actually made an impact. I still don't believe Geno is going to be in. Higher chance than Fawful obviously, but that's not saying much.

Nominate Incineroar x10

Smady

Smash Master
Fawful

Chance: 3%

This is a long shot as Fawful is largely irrelevant and even in his hey day was not given the deserved spotlight. His best chance might have been Smash 4 as that had the updated Bowser that obviously referenced BiS for the rework, though his competition was fierce as ever against the other Mario reps. I feel he might have an outside chance if Sakurai knew about the upcoming Mario & Luigi remakes and if Sakurai was outright looking for good characters because Fawful is one hell of a great character for moveset potential.

But yes, Fawful is in an awkward position where he's in remakes that are too new, and Mario & Luigi in general is in somewhat of a decline at the moment too compared to the glory days in the DS age. What makes me slightly more optimistic is Bowser is blatantly the M&L/BiS Bowser and Mario & Luigi isn't happening. Fawful is really the next character to make it in from that franchise.

Want: 100%

Excellent character, has tons of personality, set potential and he's a great representative of the trilogy of M&L games on GBA and DS. He's only a cameo in Partners in Time but is a full fledged villain, sidekick in Superstar Saga before he gets his chance to shine in BiS. Besides just liking his charming personality and his set potential that would range from technology to various magic artifacts he used throughout the games, Fawful is the exact kind of zany character who would stand out from the bland black hole of Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi movesets. (Not that M&L would ever get in, but Paper Mario might, and it'd be horrible.)

It's a massive shame Fawful isn't more supported because he's one of the only characters I'd be really excited for compared to the RPGs' active negatives (Sticker Splash Paper Mario) and characters who largely exist in the vacuum of Smash speculation (Geno). His personality and uniqueness is also much needed in the current toxic environment of bland Mario RPGs like Color Splash and Paper Jam that lack original characters or storylines.

Incineroar x10

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Fawful:
Chance: 0.5%
Maybe someday, but he’s not nearly at that level yet. There’s just too many options still in front of him in the series that it would be out of the blue
Want: 50%
I don’t mind

x5 Hanafuda charayer
x5 Style Savvy character

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Fawful

Chance - 2.5% - The definative break-out character for the Mario and Luigi RPGs. I think that he has significance and popular enough, but I think Paper Mario will get priority first. I do feel that if we got a character from the Mario and Lugi games it's him, but I feel like he's just not promenent enoguh, compared to others in the Mario-verse.

Want - 40% - He could be funny, but I think several other characters from Mario should get in first.

Prediction

Tails - 1.45% - Most are certain we won't have a third party from the same franchise as another.

Nominatinos

Nihilego X10

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Fawful chances: 0.05%
It's very uncommon that enemies from Mario RPGs get representation outside of their home games, they're specially not appearing in Mario spin-offs or referenced in main games (I'm not aware of any Mario RPG reference in Odyssey) and the most they have gotten are collectible trophies. And unlike Geno there's no super noticeable demand for him. I doubt he'd be even considered.

Fawful want: 0.5%
Superstar Saga is fun but I don't really see him as anywhere near being Smash material. But while playable would be a bit too much, an Assist Trophy appearance would be cool I guess.

Tails prediction: 20.25%

Nominating:
New item: Beast Ball x10

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Fawful

Chance - 0%

Geno, Paper Mario, and Captain Toad all beat him out in nearly every regard: relevancy, popularity, moveset potential; you name it.

Want - 40%

I'd rather have him over Geno, simply because he hasn't become completely irrelevant, but he's not exactly someone I'm clamoring for, especially with tight newcomer spots. I'd rather have Paper Mario for a Mario RPG character.

Nominations:
[Stage] Poke Floats x10

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Posting ratings now

Fawful
0% chance

It’s not happening. Simply put Mario and Luigi is awkward due to the fact that he is only in two of the games and while those games got remade, he is not as consistent as a character as paper Mario.

0% want

One, humor does not translate into smash. Just because a character is funny does not mean that they would be a good addition

Two, he would be boring. I just struggle to find that he would be an interesting fighter.

Finally, I hate when people state that the Mario and Luigi games are so good. Like they are fine. Mario rpg and the first two paper Mario games are better.

Also one guy I don’t like (not on smashboards) really wants him. I would love for Fawful to not get in because I am petty.

Nominating Ninten x10

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Chances: 1%
Yeah, gotta agree with everyone else, Fawful may be memorable, but considering how he's been killed off and no longer shows up in the Mario and Luigi games (As far as I know), I don't see him happening, especially when he has competition with Geno, Paper Mario, and Captain Toad.

Want: 40%
Fawful is a memorable villain for a reason, I like the dude. And Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite Mario RPG, so I'd be happy enough to see him. But he would be incredibly left field, especially considering the limited newcomer thing, so I don't know exactly how thrilled I'd be.

Nomination: Phoenix Wright x10

Last edited:

PapillonXtreme

Smash Apprentice
Fawful

Chance: 5%
Highly unlikely for Fawful to make a cut. Sure, he's a memorable character and recently Superstar Saga got a remake, but he's not that high on the priority list.

Want: 45%
He's the most memorable villain of Superstar Saga. I really liked him more than anyone else in that game.

Nominations:
Saber (Fate/stay night) x10

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Fawful

Chance: 3%
Want: 20%

We have 8 Mario characters and I don't there's going to be anymore, and if there is, porbably another echo with the limited amount of newcomers in the game.

Tails Prediction: 8.77%

Nominate Concept: More than 5 Unique Newcomers x10

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Fawful

Chance: 1%
Unlikely to happen, given M&L's general decline and the struggle of getting anyf RPG Mario character recognized. The side villains of plenty of other franchises get shot down even if they played a major role in at least two games, and Fawful's no exception.

Want: 10%
He was funny, but he's no cornerstone of Mario that needs to be recognized.

Prediction
Tails: 11.5%

Nominations
Viridi x10

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Paper Mario would be hated by people who like the actually good old Mario RPGs like me, given he would just be a moveset for the horrible games.
I never understood how this silly idea came to be. You can't really base Paper Mario's moveset on SS and CS. How would cards and stickers make sense you can't have limited attacks in Smash? I mean even Robin who has a mechanic similar to that gets his attacks refilled. Aside from maybe a Thing being his Final Smash the rest of his abilities would come from the first 3 games you know the good ones. I guess they could reference Paper Jam and give him his ability to copy himself which would kind of be cool but still I don't see a way to make a Paper Mario without abilities from the games people actually liked.

EDIT: I missed something so obvious Color Splash gave Mario a paint hammer so obviously Sakurai would make Paper Mario an Inkling echo. It all makes sense now I guess there's nothing we can do but accept that Paper Mario can only reference Color Splash.

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Been busy the last few days, quick reasonless catchup scores for the two I missed:

Sakura: 0.5% chance, 0% want
Neku: 3% chance: 30% want

Fawful

Certainly would be picked if Mario & Luigi specifically got a character somehow, but isn't the most notable or requested choice and is simply beat out by competition. As others have said, even just among Mario RPG characters Paper Mario and Geno would be very likely to get chosen first for their own reasons.

Want: 0%

Not interested all. Several villains and Mario characters I'd find to be better choices, and to be completely honest, I just find Mario & Luigi ok.

Tails prediction: 12.43%

Nominations: Incineroar x10

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fawful

He may be beloved by Mario and M&L fans, but as it stands, his chances aren't looking good. First up, the Superstar Saga remake was released two years following when the Smash roster was decided, and the Bowser's Inside Story remake was too recently announced as well. Add to the competition Fawful faces against other popular Mario character like Captain Toad, and things aren't looking good for him right now.

Wouldn't mind him at all. Bowser's Inside Story is one of my favorite video games of all time, and Fawful was a very memorable villain in both that game and Superstar Saga. Some of the gadgets he uses could make for some neat moves, and him getting possessed by the Dark Star and turning into the Dark Star Core could make a neat Final Smash. Other than that, I've got other characters I'm more interested in right now.

------

Predictions

Tails (Sonic): 15.89%

The Luigi to the Sonic series, but competition with other popular Sonic characters will be a hurdle to overcome.

------

Nominations

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney): x10

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Fawful: 2% chance / 65% want

I have fury over such a low chance score. But Fawful's appearance would be the mustard on the sandwich of happiness that is the Smash roster.

...assuming his humor can be translated into a believable enough moveset.

Noms: Nihilego x10

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Fawful
- While memorable, there are better choices.
Want: 1%
- He’s not Kamek nor Mr. L.

Prediction
Tails: 21.3%

Nomination
Katrielle Layton (Professor Layton) x5

Last edited:

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Fawful
Chance: 0%
He's way past his time in the spotlight. At best I hope he can be an assist trophy given the SS remake.

Want: 80%
He's awesome and would be totally fun to play as. Plus his evil giggle would make the greatest taunt.

Nominations: Medusa x 5

SonicMario

Smash Master
Miles "Tails" Prower

Chance: 15%

I don't currently have much confidence in a 2nd Sonic rep as much as I did prior to E3 due to just how many characters we have thanks to "Everyone is here!". It doesn't feel like it'll be a priority. Especially base game wise. Though if it does happen, it'd be more likely Shadow as an Echo fighter. However, if the base game goes without Shadow as an echo. Tails does come off as a distinct possibility for DLC because as shown with Smash 4, the 3rd parties often broke previous misconceptions about 3rd party inclusions. (Ryu broke the one character per company, Cloud broke the must be heavy on Nintendo console appearences, and Bayonetta arguably broke a character had to be iconic to all of gaming even if she's a bit of a special case). A 2nd character from a singular 3rd party franchise may be next and Tails would certainly be a strong candidate for it. I just wouldn't count on it. I'm currently expecting Sonic to remain alone. Even my 15% might arguably be generous at the moment.

Tails is my favorite Sonic character. He's the only character right now that would give me anything close to an excited reaction ala Etika's Mewtwo reaction. And also the only character that would usurp Sonic as my most used character in a Smash game. I still have Sonic himself to go with so I won't be too sad if Tails can't make it, it'd just be one sweet cherry on top on my part as a Sonic fan. Plus having Mario and Luigi Vs. Sonic and Tails in doubles battles would be awesome. And that infamous EGM April Fools joke get fully realized.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
MPH
Don’t feel confident giving him more than this. Yes, rules are made to be broken, and they’re more of fans reading into patterns than actual rules, but still, no 3 characters per company and no 2 characters per series are two things that are our reality, and I for one am not someone who dares look beyond that. Sakurai could still realistically decide to uphold the status quo in order to not flood the game with third parties.

Want: 85%
Would be 100, but I took 15 out because I think there should be incredibly strict restrictions on third party characters (and much more lax ones on first parties). Otherwise, an iconic and beloved character. Deserves to be a Smash bro.

Predictions: It’s finally Ayumi’s day! Here’s hoping it’s not as rough as I’m expecting, but given how people here seem pretty liberal with zeroes... 3%

Nominations: NintenX5
Ryu HayabusaX5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Tails

Chance: 10%
Aside from a possible Sonic Echo, Tails is probably the most likely Sonic newcomer. 3rd party slots are really limited though and he has some competition with Robotnik and Knuckles.

Want: 55%
I've stated many times that I'm against multiple 3rd party characters from the same company, though I actually wouldn't mind Tails making it in since he is pretty iconic. Personally I'd prefer if Robotnik made it in as the next Sonic rep but if Tails did instead I wouldn't mind in the slightest.

Nominations:
Terry Bogard x10

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Tails
I don't think it's entirely out there, but still kind of unlikely. There doesn't seem to be enough demand or reason for either a second Sonic rep or Tails himself. But if we were to get one, I think he'd be the best choice.

Want: 25%
Despite not being a fan of the series, I do think Tails would be a nice inclusion. Though not a personal want, he'd definitely be my pick for a second Sonic rep.

Nominate Style Savvy character x10

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Tails
Chance - 60%

What? But there's no possible way we would get a 2nd rep from a 3rd party series!!! But that's just another assumption people made cause we haven't gotten one yet. I'm really thinking Sega would love to throw in Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and Shadow if they could. Both Nintendo and Sega seem to understand fans like these two series interacting due to the pass rivalry of the mascots. Knuckles is out of the picture. Shadow is currently missing from the confirmed ATs and could be a easy clone or echo. Tails and Eggman are the other big two, but both would be best off as original move-sets. Eggman may fall short cause of Koopalings doing what he is famous for though. So Tails could take the prize if they decide to go for someone fully unique. He is a gaming icon, more so than the other three. I'm thinking Tails and/or Shadow is going to surprise some people.
Want - 100%
I grew up playing some Sonic games, I have attachment to the little yellow fox. I gave Shadow a 100% as well since I remember playing that a ton (actually so did my mother as well as multiple friends) and that was the game he debuted in, but I'd be cool with either of them. Tails I recall playing quite a bit with my sister in the oldschool Sonic games where the 2nd player would be Tails. Their games may of went downhill, but I still think of them as gaming icons and have that family and friend connection to them.

Nominations 10x Incineroar

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Tails
Chance-20%

I feel really bad giving Tails this score. Yes, as much as I want Tails in Smash he has been overshadowed by Shadow(As an echo) recently. Even then there are chances we might not even get a new Sonic in the game regardless. Tails haven't been de-confirmed yet, as of since he only appears in the background of Green Hill. We all know stage background characters don't de-confirm characters since before Toon Link was revealed in Smash 4, he appeared in the Spirit Tracks stage. And when he was revealed, Aflonzo appears instead when you play as him. There are still chances of Tails getting in since he is Sonic's Luigi and he is the third oldest Sonic character(Well, technically Mighty is the third oldest Sonic character, but he wouldn't make his first actual game appearance in Knuckles' Chaotix and SegaSonic and wasn't seen again until Sonic Mania Plus, so you get my point).
Want - 100%
Oh hell, freaking yeah I want him in. Tails have always been my favourite character in the Sonic series since Sonic Rush Adventure alongside Blaze. Tails' calmer design then Sonic's radical design. Plus Tails' skills with gadgets and flying with his........... namesake was way cooler than Sonic's speed. I ultimately want him over Shadow.
Controversial opinion here: If Shadow gets in Smash I wouldn't mind him. If he's not an Echo Fighter. I think Shadow deserves a bit more than that. He's way more unique then Sonic with his Chaos abilities and hovershoes.
Back on topic here, Tails would be really unique. He could use his Spindash (Fun Fact: Tails originally came up with the idea of the Spindash first, not Sonic), Bombs from Tails Adventure, the Projectile Ring from Tails Skypatrol, His robotic Arms from Sonic Battle(Tails as ARMS DLC confirmed), Arm Cannon also from Sonic Battle, Hammer from Tails Adventure and the Sonic Advance series, Maybe even the Enerbeam from Sonic Boom. And his Final Smash could be the Tornado or the Robot Dog his has from Tails Adventure(WHICH CAN TURN INTO A SUBMARINE AND BATTLE PLANE)
Honestly, it's pretty scary how much moveset potential Tails has for Smash. You know what the sad thing is? Most people don't even know Tails can do these things nowadays since SEGA has been pushing him on the sides ALOT(Example: SONIC HELP ME!! - Tails, Sonic Forces). I think if Tails got into Smash it would wake up many people, including SEGA. Maybe he might get a new game or be a playable character again? Wishful thinking I know. Still I definitely want him in. If I had to decide which Sonic character would get into Smash it'd be Tails any day.
pretty sure this video is all I need for a reason for Tails to be in Smash
Nominate InfernapeX3
Nominate AdeleineX6

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Tails
Chance 1%
I don't think we'll be getting a second sonic character, they're guests.
Want 0%

Nominate Daroach x10

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Tails

Unfortunately Shadow is the likeliest option for a second Sonic representitive right now. Having three Sonic characters playable would be pushing it IMO.

I'd take him over Edgehog but I'd still prefer Eggman.

Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voices x10

I have to ask TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom , why are we still predicting scores for things when we haven't had someone earn win noms through doing that in quite some time? The chance and want rankings lists are also pretty outdated now, with all the rerated characters still not having their scores updated. I recall the last time you posted calc scores, they were from a handfull of characters who were rerated weeks before. Do you have a plan of some kind?:confused: I'll still predict Ayumi but I might stop with the predictions all together if nothing gets done about it.

Ayumi: 1.07%

DivineWrath45

Smash Cadet
Tails

Chance: 20%
He's the Luigi of the Sonic series and as much as I like Tails to be in the game, I don't think he'll make it, especially since most people prefer Shadow. Besides, having a second Sonic character is highly unlikely, I would rather have SEGA add a character from another iconic series instead.

Want: 80%
Unlike Shadow, Tails will have a unique moveset, involving the use of his gadgets like in Sonic Battle. He can also use his tails to attack his opponent, not just to make him have a multiple jump.

Nominations:
Saber (Artoria Pendragon)
x10

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Tails

Chance: 14%
I could see Tails happening. If Sakurai wants to throw in Shadow as an Echo Fighter, then it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to throw in a unique Sonic newcomer as well. Tails is really the only candidate since the secondary/sidekick characters seem to always take priority over the villain/rival characters in Smash. They could easily take him out of the background of the Green Hill stage when he's being played since they already do that for both Toon Link and King Dedede. Or they could just remove him from the background of that stage entirely before the game releases. A second Sonic character has been asked for by fans since for a little while now (possibly further evidenced by the Mii Fighter costumes of Tails and Knuckles in 4). With Knuckles being an Assist Trophy, maybe Sakurai has larger plans for the Sonic franchise in Smash this time around. I'll give Tails the Fox a score of 14%.
Keep wanting to fly high, Tails, and maybe you'll make it into Smash one day...

Tails has always been one of my favorite video game characters since I was introduced to the Sonic franchise as a kid. Always wanted to see him in Smash one day fighting alongside Sonic. He's in my top 3 most wanted characters for Smash, and I'd probably consider him to be my number 1 most wanted. I'd be ecstatic if he made it in.

BlueMagician

Smash Journeyman
Tails

Chance: 20%
He might get in due to some similarities to Sonic but he would still have to be mostly new moves. A requested fighter but has to get in with or over Shadow and other SEGA reps. Bonus points for having fan requests from Melee onward.

Want: 87%
I like Tails and would be pretty happy with his inclusion. He can be tough to control sometimes, though, and I'd prefer Tails outside of his robot.

Predict:
Ayumi 5%

Nominate:
Viridi x 10

D

Deleted member

Tails
Chance: 35%
Want: 60%

He's :ultsonic:'s :ultluigi:/:ultdiddy:, and would have an interesting movepool based on his mechanic skills and his twin-tail.

Noms:
Female announcer x10

Ayumi prediction: 2.98%

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Tails
Chance: 10% - I actually believe we’re very likely getting a second sonic rep this time around. I am however pretty sure it’s going to be Shadow the echo hedgehog.
Want: 40%

Ayumi prediction: 4%

Nominations: Edelgard x5

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Tails

Chance: 1% - If we're getting another character from the Sonic series, it'd likely be either Shadow, Knuckles, or Dr. Eggman. Only one of which has been deconfirmed, being Knuckles. I think we're much more likely to see Shadow as a clone or semi-clone of Sonic or Dr. Eggman in a mech before Tails.

Want: 0% - I have no interest in adding more 3rd Parties to the roster, especially when that 3rd Party series already has a character in Smash Bros.

Nominations: Deconfirmed Character DLC x10

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
tails
chance
if we get another sonic rep it will be a echo fighter and tails jsut wouldn't fit. He would be a fun addition to sonics moveset (but since we have seen it no luck) I just don't think we will see him
3%

want
I would want other sonic charcters more than him and I would prefer more 1st part charcter with a limited roster
20%

nominating
incenoroar x10

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Tails

If we're gonna have another Sonic rep, it had to be either him, Shadow or Eggman. Most people prefer Shadow because of his popularity and the fact that he can easily have Sonic's moveset, making him an Echo Fighter.

Want: 90%
I really loved the character ever since he was introduced in Sonic 2. He's quite a unique character compared to Sonic and that's one of the reasons why I loved him so much.

Nominations:
Saber Artoria (Fate) x10

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Miles Prower

Sonic - the anti third party.

Tails is one of the best known Sonic characters since he's been around since Sonic 2 (my first ever video game!). He's basically Sonic's answer to Luigi. With all of the crossovers between the Sonic and Mario franchises since the 90s rivalry basically fizzled out with Sega's consoles, it's a no brainer that he should be in. After all, he was even included in a really well done April Fool's joke for Melee almost 17 years ago.

But alas, since Sonic edgy echo came into the picture, Tails seems to be getting pushed out of the light while the edgelord gets more popular. Sonic and Shadow seem to be closest in popularity, while Knuckles and Tails fight for 3rd and 4th. Not a good showing for the fox. Add to that the fact that Knuckles has a new assist and Shadow's hasn't been seen (which doesn't say much by itself...), and it's looking worse for him.

If Sonic gets a second rep, Shadow would be an easy echo and he's got the popularity to back it up. Tails could be an echo maybe, assuming they stuck with mostly his abilities from the early games, but they'd need to give him a helicopter tailspin as well. It depends on if modern popularity or release is more important.

I don't like Shadow. I'm not a fan of edgy-for-the-sake-of-being-edgy characters, meanwhile Tails was the first one I played (Sonic 2 let you choose to play Sonic or Tails). I'd want to be able to recreate that hoax form ages ago. Really, I just would think it a great injustice if Sonic's Wario and (who would Knuckles be...Toad?) get assists or better, while Sonic's Luigi is relegated to a background element running through a loop.

Ugh.

Nom: FoD x10

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Tails

Unfortunately Shadow is the likeliest option for a second Sonic representitive right now. Having three Sonic characters playable would be pushing it IMO.

I'd take him over Edgehog but I'd still prefer Eggman.

Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voices x10

I have to ask TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom , why are we still predicting scores for things when we haven't had someone earn win noms through doing that in quite some time? The chance and want rankings lists are also pretty outdated now, with all the rerated characters still not having their scores updated. I recall the last time you posted calc scores, they were from a handfull of characters who were rerated weeks before. Do you have a plan of some kind?:confused: I'll still predict Ayumi but I might stop with the predictions all together if nothing gets done about it.

Ayumi: 1.07%
Predictions are part of the game, even if rn they are not doing anything. Scores should be updated completely today or tomorrow.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Tails
Chance: 20% if they choose another Sonic character this is probably the guy they'll choose

Want: 50% I'd be ok with his inclusion, just not as excited.

Prediction: Ayumi - 10%

Nominations: Zero x10

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Tails chances: 15%
The idea of getting a new character from an already represented third-party series seems interesting, although unprecedented at this point. His body shaê is significantly different from Sonic's, so he'd have to be a unique character. In that regard his competition is Dr. Eggman, since Knuckles is deconfirmed and Shadow would work as an Echo instead.

Tails want: 30%
Not hugely intrested, but as a famous sidekick he'd make sense. I just feel like Dr. Eggman would be more interesting.

Ayumi prediction: 4.12%

Nominating:
New item: Beast Ball x10

Top Bottom