• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Squirtle and Ivysaur.

Chance: 5%

With Charizard now cemented as his own character and Greninja as the water starter, I feel like they will go with a fully evolved grass starter this time around to complete the trio, so I don't see them returning.

Want: 10%

They weren't bad in Brawl but I'd rather see Decidueye

Edit: Shantae prediction: 20% Indies don't have a high chance and if one get's in, It'll most likely be Shovel Knight since he is arguably the most popular Indie character.

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
for bother Squirtle and Ivysaur
Chance- 20%
Want- 50%
Take it or leave it

Nominations- Lycanroc x5

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
Squirtle
Chance: 3%
Want:0%
Ivysaur:
Chance:1%
Want:0%

There are so many Pokemon I think would be better and more likely. Literally the only thing going for them is that they were in Brawl, and that Squirtle is slightly more popular.

Prediction:
Shantae: 11%

Noms:
Professor Layton x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Proposal:
Change upcoming concept day to Decidueye & Mimikyu. Concept days for entire games feel like cheating when there are clear frontrunners within the game and we are just going to vote for these guys anyway and it will be awkward when their totals don't match the "Gen 7 Pokemon" total
After debating on this proposal for a while with myself, I am currently leaning against it. The primary motivation is that while one could start to sing the praises of Decidueye and Mimikyu, there are other potentially significant pokemon Newcomers that we could overlook in the process. The biggest ones that come to mind are Incineroar, Lycanroc Dusk, and Primarina. Even less likely ideas like Nihilego or Tapu Koko would get thrown to the dust. While it is clear that Decidueye and Mimikyu are super popular, I do not know if I would feel comfortable making a big change to the schedule like that.

However, the amount of traffic and debate that it could spawn is enticing. As such I have a couple of potential fixes to the schedule.

A) Do Nothing
B) Big Pokemon Day with Decidueye, Mimikyu, Incineroar, Primarina, and Lycanroc. Potentially I would make this a two day event for a weekend, and in order to keep with the planned schedule I would move Crash and Lyndis to share a day as the community day.

Please let me know which one you all would like to do.

D

Deleted member

After debating on this proposal for a while with myself, I am currently leaning against it. The primary motivation is that while one could start to sing the praises of Decidueye and Mimikyu, there are other potentially significant pokemon Newcomers that we could overlook in the process. The biggest ones that come to mind are Incineroar, Lycanroc Dusk, and Primarina. Even less likely ideas like Nihilego or Tapu Koko would get thrown to the dust. While it is clear that Decidueye and Mimikyu are super popular, I do not know if I would feel comfortable making a big change to the schedule like that.

However, the amount of traffic and debate that it could spawn is enticing. As such I have a couple of potential fixes to the schedule.

A) Do Nothing
B) Big Pokemon Day with Decidueye, Mimikyu, Incineroar, Primarina, and Lycanroc. Potentially I would make this a two day event for a weekend, and in order to keep with the planned schedule I would move Crash and Lyndis to share a day as the community day.

I vote for option A.
I do NOT want to rate Mimikyu and Decidueye at the same time, let alone with 3 other Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Squirtle and Ivysaur
Chance: 35%
Want 50%?

Unless they bring back Pokemon Trainer, I don't see it happening due to the amount of Pokemon we already have. Along with that, A lot of people will point out we already have a water type which kinda makes Squirtle's role pointless (Should Greninja return) sadly. I certainly wouldn't mind these two at all but both seemed to be highly unpopular even during the Brawl days in favor of Charizard. And hey, You are looking at somebody who wanted Piplup back in the Brawl days. Not much I can really say other than it may or may not happen, I'd say Ivysaur would be more likely to return compared to Squirtle though. And who knows if they are going to add a different character to represent the next generation of Pokemon upcoming.

Nominate: Klonoa X5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord

A) Do Nothing

I'm also voting option A.
1. Five characters a day is clearly too much.
2. If we rate five characters from the same category at the same time, then might as well rate the concept of whether we're getting any from that category at all.
3. I prefer to rate the concept of getting any of them first, then let democracy determine which of them and when are being rated individually.
4. Decidueye is close to the top of the nomination list and adding it to the schedule for reasons other than a high number of nominations would be a massive slap in the face of those who invested their nominations to it, unlike Crash and Lyn who were added to the schedule due to being at the top of the nomination list.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Turtle that resembles a Squirrel and Saurupod of Ivy.

Odds: 25% (:007:), 10% (:002:). Probably not happening. Squirtle is much more likely due to being more popular.

Wants: 65%. They were fun in Brawl.

Nominations: Marx x5

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma

A) Do Nothing

I'd vote option A: there is something of value to say regarding the "any Gen VII" option, both for and against, and further things of value to say about Mimikyu and Decidueye specifically. If there ends up being some weirdness where the ratings of the latter two don't line up with the former, that's on us being bad raters. :p

Also want to reiterate re: choosing a consistent end time: that does not mean you need to be posting at that time every night, or even that you as the topic creator need to have your own rating in at that time (since, y'know, you're running the show). I just think it would be nice to have a reliable deadline to work with, and if you end up closing the day later, that's bonus time. ;)

One thing upfront: I believe Pokemon Trainer as a concept isn't coming back because transformations have been very deliberately cut from Smash. I strongly suspect that the 3DS was, at most, an excuse to get rid of a mechanic that I don't think was particularly well liked. Anyway, onto rating specific characters:

Squirtle
Chance - 10%

Squirtle himself (itself?) has one specific reason that he might make it back: he's a notable and popular enough character outside of being part of Pokemon Trainer's starter trio. Ash's Squirtle in particular is an obvious alternate color candidate (Squirtle Squad!) and as such you can get away with including a playable Squirtle in Smash without being a part of an arbitrary fire-water-grass set. I don't consider it especially likely, but between that and already having a moveset designed for him, I don't believe you can fully count out a return.
Want - 75%
I wouldn't say I ever "mained" Squirtle, but he was the member of the trio that always kept me coming back to Pokemon Trainer in Brawl, to the extent I would often transform away from the other two members of the team just to play him more. He's not a critical member of the cast, but I'd be very happy to see him return!

Ivysaur
Chance - 1%

Ivysaur, on the other hand, feels like "never say never" territory at best. Ivysaur, to the best of my knowledge, isn't particularly popular outside of Smash, to the extent I'd wager that both Bulbasaur and Venusaur are more popular. Ivysaur was originally included because she completed the cycle: Charizard was the most popular of all nine Kanto starter Pokemon, Squirtle was likely second, and Ivysaur just kind of filled in the blank as both a middle-evolution and a grass starter. Now her only real credential is being a Smash veteran, and these days when there are so many characters both old and new vying for development time, I have difficulty envisioning a world where she gets in barring Sakurai making a very deliberate move to include every single Smash veteran. Hey, at least there's that unique moveset going for her!
Want - 50%
I was always very indifferent to Ivysaur's inclusion. A return alongside Squirtle would be nice, but honestly, I could care less whether she's ever in the game again.

Nominations - Lucina x5

Shantae Predictions - 12.5% Chance, 55% Want

Judging by the predictions, I'm not seeing much enthusiasm for this particular third party, so I have to believe that means most are planning on rating her very low.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Squirtle and Ivysaur.

Chance: 30%

If Smash Switch will be using Smash 4 as a base and keeps most of the characters, I can see them wanting to add some cut veterans. However, if they want to focus on primary newcomers for new additions, I think their likelihood of return is rather low.

Want: 50%
Have no particular attachment to Squirtle and Ivysaur, or any type of Pokemon for that matter, but I would be very happy for their fans.

Shantae predictions: 15% Chance, 45% want

Nominations: Dr. Eggman x5

D

Deleted member

Honestly, it just seems that the developers like the idea of Charizard sticking alone and not adding a lot of characters.
Want: 95%
I really miss using these guys, and I feel like they deserve more after the lame stamina thing that was there in Brawl. These guys were my Pockets in Brawl back in the days. :)
Nominate: Bandanna Dee *5

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
:002::007:

Chance: Both have a 10%
I can see them entering as DLC

Want:
:007:: 10%
:002:: 75%
I love Ivysaur! Actually I love grass type moves

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Squirrel and Ivysaur
Chance: both 5%
Want: both 5%

Nominations
Decloned Dark Pit x3
Greninja x2

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Chance (Squirtle): 50%
It's popular outside of Smash, and I believe it's Sakurai's favorite Pokémon.

Want (Squirtle): 21%

Better than Ivysaur.

Chance (Ivysaur): 25%

It was really only added in the first place because there was already a first and third stage. It has no merit on its own, and it wasn't in Sm4sh.

Want (Ivysaur): 0%

:001: or :003: would make way more sense.

Nominations: Urban Champion ×5

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Both 4%

It's not happening charizard is preferred all alone by the developers and a gen 7 Pokémon ( a starter or a ultra beast)

Is the most like scenario

Want 50%

I did like them in brawl

Nomination

Sylux 5x

Mighty Moose

Smash Cadet
Squirtle

Chance: 10%

Still a fairly popular Pokemon, and would do well as DLC, but everything it did is already done in the game, and we have enough Gen 1 as is.

Want: 30%
Was fun in Brawl but there's more interesting Pokemon that could make it, and we have enough Gen 1 as is

Ivysaur

Chance: 1%

Less popular than the other Gen 1 starters, no one seemed to care that it was cut, we know at least one Gen 7 Pokemon is coming which limits the opportunities for others.

Want: 20%
Didn't use it in Brawl, have other Pokemon i'm more interested in adding to the roster.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Dirtboy & Sothe

Chance for Both: 5% (Squirtle) & 3% (Ivysaur)
Greninja seems to fill the water mon niche and I have a hunch Decidueye might fill that niche of Grass.

Either way, their chances aren't good at all, and Squirtle has a slightly better shot if he's solo... but if they got in it'd probably be as Pokemon Trainer, which I don't think has a good shot of returning at all.

Want: 75% for Both
If they were solo, absolutely. Not as Trainer.

Nominations: Celica x5

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Squirtle want:10%

Squirtle is cool in Project M.

Ivysaur want: 1%

Don't want Ivysaur enough to take up a character slot.

Nominations:

Decloned Ganondorf x5

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Squirtle and Ivysaur

Very unlikely, all things considered.

Want: 60%

I am biased towards Gens 1-3.

Nominations: Waluigi x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Gonna try to fill in this and my previous post later tonight.

Edit: It's filled in!

Squirtle and Ivysaur

Chance for both: 5%

Simply put, I honestly don't think the Trainer is coming back, and I don't think these two have quite what it takes to get the Charizard treatment. The demand isn't as much as the other three cut from Brawl either. Small chance Sakurai wants to bring them back simply because they're veterans with unique movesets, but it would surprise me.

Want for Squirtle: 55%
Want for Ivysaur: 50%

While I generally want as few cuts as possible, these were honestly the only two from Brawl that I wasn't/wouldn't have been that sad to see go. I hated the Trainer's gimmick and I don't want transformations to return, and I'm kind of ok with Charizard representing the trainer on his own. Still...they are veterans and they don't fight like anyone else in the cast, so if they do happen to come back as individual characters I'll be ok with it.

Squirtle gets 5% more since I enjoyed playing him more whereas I was never fond of Ivysaur's playstyle.

Shantae prediction: 14.11%

Nominations: Jibanyan x5

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Squirtle and Ivysaur
Chance: 1% for both of them
Squirtle and Ivysaur really depended on the Pokemon Trainer and it seems quite unlikely that he will return, and I think Pikachu, Mewtwo, Charizard and Jiggs already do a good job representing Gen 1. And besides, Greninja fills in for a water type and most likely we will get Decidueye to fill in for that grass starter type.

Want: 20%
On the off-chance that they do return as solos, I will feel a bit content as I still like both Squirtle and Ivysaur as Pokemon, but I won't feel bad at all if they don't return.

Nominate: Celica x5

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Cripes! I almost forgot to rate today!! Better get busy...

Day thirteen, turtle boy and vine arms.

Squirtle

Chance: 60%

He's well known, and well established as one of the starter Pokemon, like Charizard. I'm only giving him a little more than half though, because I'm unsure if he's significant enough to warrant his own character. If we were talking about the return of Pokemon trainer, that would be different. But on his own, I'm not sure.

Want: 15%

My least favorite of the Poketrainer's lackeys. Too light and weak for my tastes.

Ivysaur

Chance: 35%

Pretty much the same reasons as Squirtle, but the difference in chance is down to specifically IVYsaur's chances. Squirtle is famous in his unevolved form, while Charizard is arguably more famous as Charmander's final evolution. But Ivysaur...he's a middle evolution. I mean, I like this version the best, but it seems likely that Bulbasaur is more popular. I'm no Pokemon buff, but that's how it looks to me.

Want: 70%

One of very few Pokemon I actually liked! Very unique as he didn't have any arms. I always wanted him separate from Pokemon Trainer. Hated that I had to switch to Squirtle, lol.

Prediction: Shantae

12.64%

Nominations

Marx x3
Tethu x2

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Squirtle and Ivysaur

Chances: 12% and 12% respectively
I don't really see these two making a return as standalone characters, especially if Sakurai is thinking about adding another new Pokemon onto the roster perhaps from Sun & Moon. The roster would just be too overrun with Pokemon at that point, and I think Sakurai would prioritize a newer Pokemon over Squirtle and Ivysaur.

Want: 20% and 20% respectively
I definitely like them as Pokemon, and wouldn't mind seeing them return to Smash. I just don't really have much of a desire to see them come back.

Prediction
Shantae: 13.7%

Nominations
Concept: No Cuts x 5

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Pokemon Trainer's Leftovers

Chance/Want: 0%

They only existed in Brawl to be part of a gimmick that was removed, the only Pokemon we're likely to get is one from Gen 8.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
While I've still time:

Squirtle and Ivysaur

We're more likely to see a Sun/Moon newcomer than Squirtle and Ivysaur coming back.

Want: Squirtle: 15%
Want: Ivysaur: 5%

While I favour Squirtle over Ivysaur, I'd much rather some other Pokémon gets added instead.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Squirtle
40% Chance
Ivysaur
30% Chance

To be honest, a lot of what Squirtle and Ivysaur hinge on is how much work went into Pokemon Trainer and his transformations before they were cut. Given that Samus and Zelda are locks on each game, it seems likely that they were in development earlier and PT was in an earlier stage of development when the transformation gimmick was cut.

Using that knowledge, we can tell that there was some work that could have been put into PT. Maybe it was just porting over Brawl code or editing models, but in all likelyhood there was some work on the characters, but not much. That lower amount of workload if they have the data before they were scrapped could tip the scales.

People think in reps, but to be honest I could see Pokemon getting more reps than Mario on the grounds of how many pokemon there are. Hell Pokemon got 6 reps in Brawl. The idea of Pokemon having the most reps is not outlandish. That means while pokemon may get 1-2 newcomers, the idea that a cut veteran could reappear is plausible.

Ivysaur has the boon of being a Grass/Poison Type quadraped, which could lend it to being chosen to be worked on out of sheer uniqueness. Squirtle has something even more powerful: Popularity. While Ivysaur suffers from Middle evolution syndrome for starters (like the only popular ones are Grovyle and Braixen). Squirtle is a cute little thing that people are nostalgic for, even if its not for smash per say.

100% Want (Both)

I like vets. I do not like cuts. I think I will rate basically every vet as 100%. For personal memories, I mained Squirtle in Project M. My friend mained Ivysaur. I loved playing our matches against each other to try to best each other. PM Squirtle was my jam. It honestly was my favorite character to play in PM, which is saying something since PM is the best. I have so many great memories with these two. If I got them back I would be ecstatic.

Nominating No Cuts X 5

Day Over, Calcs will be posted by midnight

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
****, was just about to get my post in, too.....hopefully my nominations still count.

Squirtle/Ivysaur

Without Charizard's level of popularity, they don't have much going for them aside from being unique veterans. Even if they really do have a chance to come back, Pokemon newcomers will certainly take priority over them, so they could end up getting the boot anyway. DLC' would be a possibility then, sure, but.....would there be enough demand to warrant it?

Want: 100%

Ivysaur especially. I loved these playing two in Brawl in addition to Charizard himself. I can't tell you how happy I'd be if they came back.

Nominations: Shovel Knight x5

andimidna

Smash Master
Personally, I think we should be rating Pokemon Trainer returning rather than rating Squirtle and Ivysaur standalone.
I feel like I should clarify I ranked them on the basis that they’d be standalone characters, since the idea of the full Pokémon Trainer returning is a separate concept imo

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Want 100%

Not much on Ivysaur but I love Squirtle as he was so cute and fun to use!

Chance 20%

I fear there is some bias against them plus they may favor Pokemon from the current generation or the following one.

Nomination:
Sophitia x5

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up: B-Dee has been rated already. If you'd like to reassign your noms, let me know before the day ends!
Anyone notable I can nominate?
Can I nominate Crash Bandicoot or Mythra?
Sorry about that. I need to learn about this thread more. :p

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Anyone notable I can nominate?
Can I nominate Crash Bandicoot or Mythra?
Sorry about that. I need to learn about this thread more. :p
Crash is on the schedule, but Mythra is possible. We've got a Pyra/Mythra spot. Want that one?

Btw, check the first few posts for the scheduled characters and the full noms list.:)

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Shantae should be an interesting day. It's the first one where I don't really have a prediction on how the masses are going to lean.

TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom Thanks for taking time and responding to my suggestion even though you decided against it. :) I vote B even if I'm alone. I suppose it will be interesting to see how Decidueye and others' numbers as individuals break down compared to the total concept result. Which was really what I was getting at in the first place, seemed like a wasted day only to inevitably get more character specific numbers less than two weeks later. No big deal in the grand scheme of the game though, I'm usually not one to turn down more Pokemon talk like this. :p

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Day 13, noms update--GO!

Nominations

Nominations List

Celica x 119
Andy x 117
Concept : Zelda Newcomer x 117
Professor Layton x 117
Dillon x 115
Shulk x 105
Bomberman x 102
Eggman x 101
Midna x101
Decidueye x 100
Waluigi x 97
Lucina x 95
Chibi Robo x 91
Skull Kid x87
Marx x 86
Anna (Fire Emblem) x 83
Shovel Knight x 82
Sora x 82
Concept: No Cuts x 81
Phoenix Wright x 79
Banjo Kazooie x 78
Doomguy x 76
Lucas x 75
Micaiah x 64
Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x60
Jibanyan x60
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x58
Travis Touchdown x 53
Mewtwo x 52
Snip & Clip (Snipperclips) x51
Elma x49
Pyra/Mythra (without Rex) x47
New story mode x45
Geno x 45
Kamek x44
Excitebiker x43
Agumon x40
Labo Related Character x 39
Urban Champion x36
Ken Masters Alt Costume for Ryu x35
Simon Belmont x34
Roy x33
Qbby (from Boxboy) x31
Funky Kong x29
Susie (Kirby) x25
Ryu Hayabusa x25
Tsubasa Oribe x25
Tethu (Ever Oasis) x25
Hades x25
Hector (Fire Emblem) x 24
Ashley (WarioWare) x23
Concept Indie Character x 22
Concept: Code Name STEAM rep x22
Sans (Undertale) x22
Scizor x 21
Palutena x 21
Lloyd Irving x20
Arle Nadja x20
Arcade Rabbit x 20
Sophitia x20
Masked Link x19
2B x 18
Mipha x18
Lycanroc x18
Style Savvy Rep x 17
Concept: Advance Wars CO x16
Returning game mode: Smash Run x15
Azura x 15
Ganon (not Ganondorf) x15
Concept: Fire Emblem Spear User x15
Klonoa x15
Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101) x15
Concept: Decloned Ganondorf x15
Concept: Historical Nintendo character (Similar to Game and Watch or R.O.B.) x15
Neku x 15
Concept: Decloned Dark Pit x14
Takumi (FE Fates) x13
Mallo (Pushmo) x 12
Black Shadow x12
9-Volt (WarioWare) x12
Doshin the Giant x12
Bayonetta x12
Concept: New Mother Character x 10
Dark Matter (Kirby) X 10
Tiki (Fire Emblem) x10
Concept - Skyrim representation x10
Greninja x10
Concept: F-Zero Newcomer x9
Robin x 9
Pac-Man x8
Dark Samus x 8
Fawful x8
Impa x 8
Sonic x 7
Incineroar x7
Mimikyu x 7
Concept: Custom Moves Return x7
Balloon Fighter x6
Medusa x 6
Viridi x6
Blue Bowser x6
Cloud x6
Master Chief x 5
Steve (Minecraft) x5
Prince Fluff x5
Ninten x 5
Concept: Mega Man 11 stage x5
Concept: Return of transformation characters x5
Concept: Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voice clips x5
Slippy Toad x5
Concept - Melee/Brawl style Classic mode x5
Ray (Custom Robo) x 5
Ayane x5
Alm (Fire Emblem) x 5
Concept: Metroid: Samus Returns Stage x5
Asuka x5
Abraham Lincoln (Codename STEAM) x5
Masked Man (Mother 3) x5
Gooey (Kirby Series) x5
Ayumi Tachibana x5
Itsuki Aoi x5
Concept: Shin Megami Tensei Protagonist x5
Monita (NintendoLand) x5
Cross/Rook/Avatar (Xenoblade Chronicles X) x5
Toon Link x5
Concept: Sonic Mania Stage x5
Yooka & Laylee x5
Sylux x5
Dark Matter Blade x5
Shadow the Hedgehog x4
Ghirahim x4
Mii Fighters x 4
Poochy (Yoshi series) x3
Corrin x 3
Porky Minch x3
Cranky Kong x3
Veronica (Fire Emblem) x3
Wii Fit Trainer x3
Specter Knight x3
Solaire (Dark Souls) x3
Poipole (Pokemon) x3
Dragonborn x3
Lip (Panel de Pon) x2
King Boo x2
Tom Nook x2
Vaati x2
KOS-MOS x2
Nightmare (SoulCalibur) x2
Joker (Persona 5) x2
Zangoose x2
Concept: The Sims character x2
Toon Zelda x2
Tails x 2
Toadette x2
Petey Piranha x2
Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) x2
Garon x1
Rosalina & Luma x1
Bowser Jr. x1
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x1
Knuckles the Echidna x1
Dark Pit x1
New Mii Fighter types (concept) x 1
Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes) x1
Harry (Teleroboxer) x 1
Sheik x1
Concept: Snipperclips representation x1
Tetra x1
Undertale Representation x1
Revali x1
Daruk x1
Urbosa x1
Jack (Harvest Moon) x1
Sol Badguy x1
Kyo Kusanagi x1
Leo (FE Fates) x1
Ryoma (FE Fates) x1
Falco x1
Vivian (Paper Mario) x1
Mallow (SMRPG) x1
Concept: Playable Master/Crazy Hand x1
Blastoise x1
Alph x1
Marshal (Rhythm Heaven) x1
Tapu Koko x1
Bubbles (Clu Clu Land) x1
Endou Mamoru x1

Notes (lots of these today!):

Aaand...Dillon has finally been dethroned--soundly. Four characters have overtaken him, Celica leading the charge. Ouch. Has everyone lost their fire for the noble armored one?

Nominations:
Dark Matter Blade x 5
Ooh, I've gotta give a shout out for those noms! One of the most eternally cool characters.

Nomination:

Doomguy x5

(also sorry if i sound rude but you may want to merge the doomguy and doom slayer votes since it's basically the same character)
Not rude at all! I just had literally no clue who Doomguy was, lol. Sorry. I'll have to do some research...

On a side note, Doomguy has now shot up 20 noms because of my error. Apologies, Doomguy fans!

Nominations:
Travis Touchdown x2
Funky Kong x4
Unless I missed some under-the-table deal...that's too many noms, my man.:p I cut a Funky nom to even it out. If you'd rather cut a Travis one, let me know and I'll adjust next round.

Nomination:
Concept: Sonic Mania stage x5
YES! I've been waiting for someone to suggest this! Totally giving some noms to this next round.

Nominating:
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x53
I'm...gonna assume you meant five, lol.

Nominations: Hades x5
I'm just going to start nominating whoever the post above me nominated, because I don't really mind who gets nominated at this point. Is that allowed?
You do you, my friend. I just hope you post under me next time.:grin:

New additions this round:

Dark Matter Blade x5
Poipole (Pokemon) x3
Petey Piranha x2
Blue Bowser x6
Dragonborn x3
Concept: Sonic Mania Stage x5
Yooka & Laylee x5
Sylux x5

Some interesting newbies on the list! Yooka-Laylee should be rather interesting...

And that's it! If anyone posted noms while I was writing this, I'll getcha next round. See you all then!

TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom what this you've found? Oh, it's the noms list. Just what you were looking for, am I right?

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
Squirtle and Ivysaur

Squirtle
Want: 60%
One of my favourite brawl and PM characters,

If we get Pokemon Trainer then sure, why not? but it's very unlikely. For standalone characters Squirtles more popular than Ivysaur.

Ivysaur
Want: 70%
I love Ivysaur and she had a real unique design and I don't think the slow paced design of brawl worked for her.

Same as Squirtle but not as popular

Takumi x5

Top Bottom