• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

D

Deleted member

Dark Matter

Chance: 3%
Lack of fan demand and relevancy makes this nearly impossible. He has a lot of competition in the Kirby field alone, so the only way he gets in is if Sakurai just feels like adding him for historical reasons.

Want: 0%

Henry Fleming Prediction: 6.3%

Nominating KOS-MOS x10 (won the Sora noms)

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Dark Matter

Chance: 5%
Mopoo has a way better chance.

Want: 100%
He's the dankest matter on the block. I'd hang with him any time.

Nominations:
Dragonite x5

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Chance: 10%
I'm not exactly expecting him. There isn't a lot of fan demand even though he's important to the series.

Want: 70%
I haven't really had much experience with dark matter personally but his sword form design looks pretty cool so I'd be fine with seeing him in Smash. Plus while I like Bandana Dee I'm completely indifferent to him being in Smash.

Noms: Tethu X5
Prediction: Henry Flemming 4%

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Dark Matter

Chance- 25%
Want- 75%

One of the more interesting characters from Kirby but unlikely.

Nominations- Tora and Poppi x5

D

Deleted member

Honestly, if Gooey counts I'd bump up my want score all the way to 60%.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Dark Matter

He's not terribly relevant anymore, with only a boss battle to his name in Planet Robobot since his last real appearance. On top of that he has the usual "sakurai bias" shackling him down, so I'm not to confident in his chances. Of course there's always Bandanna Waddle Dee as well, but who knows if even he can break the Sakurai Bias.

Want: 20%
He would be pretty cool, but I'd much rather have Marx be playable than any other Kirby character.

Nominations: Fawful x5

D

Deleted member

People keep saying Marx is a major competition, but I honestly don't see how an extra boss battle from a game that came out around the start of development means less than a playable DLC appearence in a game that came out a month ago, aside from potential Sakurai bias.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dark Matter:
Chance: 2% -
I just don't see him being in the game. He's not relevant, he's not important to the franchise any more than Marx or Gooey is, and he's not Bandana Dee.
Want: 0% - Pass.

Predictions: Henry Fleming
Chance: 12.81%
Want: 29.61%

Nominations:
Sakura Shinguji x5

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
35. Sora (8.38%)
36. Chrom (8.18%)
37. Hades (8.09%)
A Disney owned character got a higher chance score than a character who had been previously considered for Smash and the main villain from a game the director of Smash is extremely biased towards. Incredible.

Anyway,
Dark Matter

Chance - 1%

Even though he's appeared in a lot of Kirby games in some form, he never really has a consistent design, and a lot of his appearances aren't exactly confirmed to be him. Just implied if anything. Neither of his standard designs (either his Swordsman form or his typical circular non-Zero form) are relevant enough in terms of the Kirby series, only appearing in the Dark Trilogy games, with same cameos here and there, along with a post-game boss fight in Planet Robobot. Doesn't really have a whole ton of fan support either.

He was relevant in the Shimomura Kirby games, but that's about it. Doesn't even have the Sakurai bias that may help Marx out.

Although, even with all of this, I'd still probably give him somewhat of a decent score, if it weren't for another certain Kirby character that is significantly more likely than the rest.

Want - 40%

Same score I gave Marx. Although he'd likely be more interesting than the aforementioned "certain Kirby character that is significantly more likely than the rest," I'd rather have Gooey (although Gooey technically is Dark Matter, but whatever), or even Rick as a Shimomura Kirby game character.

Nominations:
Sakura Shinguji x5 (lmao i have no clue who this is)

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Dark Matter

Chance: 1%
Want: 1%

Not even possible. He's got heavy competition from Bandana Dee who is the most requested Kirby Newcomer and possibly Marx.

Henry Fleming Prediction: 9.65%

Nominate Lucas x5

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Dark Matter: 15%

v Slight Star Allies and other Kirby game spoilers v

While he was a major part in about half of Kirby games up until Kirby 64 (Or arguably Squeak Squad) his only confirmed mainline appearance is in Planet Robobot.

THAT BEING SAID.

Dark Matter is definitely omnipresent through the entire Kirby franchise, even in games he's technically not in. Amazing Mirror had Dark Mind, essentially the Mirror World Dark Matter, Magolor Soul has some sort of relation to Dark Matter, Canvas Curse's Drawcia Soul has inspirations from Dark Matter, Rainbow Curse even has something called Dark Crafter. If that isn't a nod to Dark Matter idk what is. There's even more but just know many of the Kirby games have at least taken inspiration from Dark Matter.

Most notably and most recently, the final boss of Kirby Star Allies, Void Termina's final phase seems to be an obvious mash up between Dark Matter and Kirby. It's an extremely obvious nod to Dark Matter.

All this considered, it's not that hard to believe that Dark Matter is the true, most important Kirby antagonist. Despite that, Dark Matter doesn't really have a big fanbase who wants him in smash, as well as Marx being the more popular antagonist. I also believe in Sakurai Bias towards Marx over Dark Matter, as Sakurai created Marx but not Dark Matter.

TLDR: Dark Matter IS INDEED relevant AND important to the franchise, debatably the 4th most important character. However, due to a lack of popularity in regards to Smash, I don't think he has a big chance.

Want: 95%

Dark Matter is my most wanted Kirby character. I often feel like he's underrated and I believe he could have a really interesting mechanic in his moveset: Possession. If the concept of taking control of another player for a brief moment doesn't excite you I'm not sure what will.

Nominate Snip & Clip x5

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Dark Matter Blade

Dark Matter has been the main antagonist several times, but Meta Knight, Dedede, and Bandanna Waddle Dee now all appear more consistently, and its since fallen into obscurity. There have been a few neat cameos in recent games, but I've never felt cameos are seen by Sakurai as a good enough appearance to warrant making a character playable.

Want: 40%

Personally, a slightly more appealing choice than BWD; a more interesting design, it gives me another true villain, I remember his fights, and most importantly, I like the possibility of possession playing a role in its moveset.

Nominations: Arle Nadja x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Dark Matter Blade chances: abstain 6%
I don't think Dark Matter is likely but since we're specifically rating the blade form apparently, I'm going to abstain.
Edit: well it looks like we're not specifically rating the blade form after all, so I'm gonna rate Dark Matter in general. I don't know a huge deal about him but I don't really see him as a standing-out contender either, so I'll just follow the overall consensus and don't expect him as a high priority character.

Dark Matter Blade want: 8%
One of those ideas that feel "whatever" to me.

Henry Fleming prediction: 5.65%

Nominating:
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x5

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Dark Matter want: 0% (5-10*)

His sword design is pretty cool.

Nominations:

Decloned Ganondorf x5

* Indicates percentage penalty for potentially taking a slot from most wanted characters

D

Deleted member

Dark Matter

He lost focus in the last Kirby games.

Want: 5%

Noms:
Concept: Battlefield form for every stage x5

Henry Fleming prediction: 4.27%

D

Deleted member

Dark Matter
Chances: 20%
Want: 10%
Better choices for kirby imho. B.Dee, marx, even adeline have higher chances. He'd be cool as a boss tho.

Pred: Henry Fleming 20.4%

Noms:
Sable Prince x5

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Dark Matter

Chance- 5%
Hiding in the Shadows, Dark Matter is always there. He has the potential, and people want a new Kirby character, but I don't think he has the support to make it. Not this time, at least...

Want- 15%
I wouldn't be mad if he got in, but he's pretty far down the pecking order on my Kirby character list.

Murica- 6.44%

Thwomp X 5

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Dark Matter
Chance: 9%
It's far more likely other Kirby characters would get in before Dark Matter does.

Want: 12%
No doubt it'd be a fun character. But I much rather have different Kirby characters in there before DM.

Predictions for Henry Flemming
Chance: 6%
Want: 15%

Nominations:
Barbara the Bat ×3
Slime ×2

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Dark Matter Chance: 5%
Heavy competition from Bandana Dee. That alone effectively seals his doom. Bar maybe Galacta Knight as a last minute clone/ semi clone of Meta Knight, I can't see any other Kirby character that isn't Bandana Dee get in.

Want: 85%
That said he has the potential to be pretty damn cool. I mean, we're talking about a horrifying blob of darkness that can posses people and more. Not in my top five most wanted, but he's top ten, for sure.

Henry Fleming Prediction: 10%

Nominations: Gengar X5

:094:

Troykv

Smash Master
Dark Matter.

Like Marx, Dark Matter is very influencial in the design of future antagonist (maybe even more, because most of the Marx's inspired character are more recent)

So yeah... I will give him the same rate I give to Marx... and that was.. 10%? I don't remember

Well

Want: 80%

General want for Kirby Stuff :D

________

Prediction time!

Henry Fleming: 7.6%

Nomination time!

Micaiah (Fire Emblem) x5

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Dark Matter

Okay, I'm a relatively new Kirby fan(Return to Dreamland was my first game, so new) but from what I understand Dark Matter is the closest to an overarcing actual villain to the series, whereas Dedede and Meta Knight are occasionally antagonistic towards Kirby but overall are not evil? I think I've got that right? I need some Monster Fans to help me 'get' Kirby.

Dark Matter is in a bit of an odd predicament. He's mostly vanished from the series, but with the likes of Marx, Rick and his good counterpart, Gooey returning to the series in Star Allies, there's not much preventing him returning to form.

As of this time of writing Dark Matter does not have good odds but if Sakurai is looking for villains he may take a look at his own series for inspiration.

Want: 25%

To be honest I want Dee first. And Gooey. Actually, I almost want Gooey as much as Dee, so I guess I'm sort of supporting Dark Matter in a roundabout way?

Prediction: Henry Fleming: 5%

Nomination: Isabelle X 5

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Dark Matter
Chance - 5%
He has competition in the series, I doubt Sakurai would pick him over other more notable characters.
Want - 1%
We have enough sword users and potential deserving sword users in line to not pull a out a second sword user from Kirby when Kirby has more interesting types of fighters than another fighter with a sword.

Nominations - 5x Greninja

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Dark Matter
Chance: 15%
I’d give it a much better chance than Marx, at least. Dark Matter is a very, very reoccurring element in the Kirby series (being the final boss of three games, and being referenced in numerous other fights), and has become fairly iconic to the series. There’s also plenty of moveset potential there, if Sakurai wanted to go a creative route.

That said, I think it’s time has passed; Yes, he showed up (but not really) in Planet Robobot, but it was more of a neat callback than a return to form. There’s also the elephant in the room, Bandana Dee, who I think kind of dominates things in terms of popularity.

Want: 45%
Would be kind of neat, honestly. I’m not really hoping or banking on it, but I’m sure Sakurai would make a really creative moveset which I like to see in my characters.

Noms:
Rick/Kine/Coo x5

Last edited:

slambros

Smash Ace
Dark Matter

Chance: 2.5%
Want: 15%
He's certainly lost relevancy over time.

Nominations:
Arle Nadja x1
Geno x1
Lana x1
Micaiah x1
Tethu x1

:171:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Doesn't-Matter abomination

Chance: 5%. Dee is getting in first, and even if we get a second Kirby newcomer Marx has Sakurai Bias.

Want: 0%. My least wanted character, and for a very simple reason. He is the largest competition for Marx. If we get Dark Matter, that means we DONT get Marx.

Nominations: Kamek x5

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
I genuinely cannot believe you people think Sora, an extremely heavily requested character who has a good history with Nintendo and a long-awaited game coming out at the same time as the next Smash Bros, is less likely than Pauline and the Doomguy.

Dark Matter (Blade)

One of the least likely Kirby characters now. I honestly think Rick has a better chance.

Want: 5%
I didn't like Dream Land 2, and if we're getting someone from the Dark Matter trilogy (DL2, DL3 & 64), I'd prefer to have that horrifying Evangelion monster from Kirby 64.

Henry Fleming prediction: 5%

Nominations:
Travis Touchdown x3
Funky Kong x2

Dark Matter is a very, very reoccurring element in the Kirby series (being the final boss of three games
Four. That thing at the end of Star Allies was a Dark Matter. Also, the one we're voting on is specifically the one from Dream Land 2 with the sword.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I genuinely cannot believe you people think Sora, an extremely heavily requested character who has a good history with Nintendo and a long-awaited game coming out at the same time as the next Smash Bros, is less likely than Pauline and the Doomguy.
The Disney issue make people over-fear (but understandably) their omni-potent influence... You can't deal with them in a convenient position (something that Sakurai would need to make the character work in Smash) because they're that powerful.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
In our defense, at least the former is a relevant Nintendo character. She should realistically already have a leg up over Sora and Doomguy for obvious reasons.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Dark Matter
Chance: 2%
Irrelevant Kirby character with at least 2 better choices
Want: 0%
Bandana Dee first. Marx second. He can come after

Henry Fleming Prediction: 8.12%

Nominations:
Endou Mamoru x4
9-Volt x1

D

Deleted member

Four. That thing at the end of Star Allies was a Dark Matter.
Dark Nebula fron Squeak Squad is also a confirmed Dark Matter, and it's very likely that Dark Crafter from Rainbow's Curse is one too. That being said,
Also, the one we're voting on is specifically the one from Dream Land 2 with the sword.
^This is something more people should realize

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
I genuinely cannot believe how you think a Disney-owned character, easily the most fickle company when it comes to representing their characters, that has been described as being a "f***ing nightmare" to work with by Capcom employees (a company with a much stronger connection to Disney than Nintendo does) and also by our two "totally-not former Disney Infinity employees" in this thread, that has primarily been featured on Sony platforms, with only two Nintendo-exclusive games, both being spinoffs, has more of a chance than a Nintendo-owned character.

Hell, I also really doubt he was an "extremely heavily requested character" like you say he was. Maybe I'm living under a rock, but I hardly ever saw anyone request the guy on sites like /v/ or reddit (granted, I was very inactive on Smashboards during the SSB4 DLC phase, was he really wanted here or something), and the Smash Ballot results have not been released in any form, aside from Bayonetta's.

But hey, RTC is subjective, isn't it?

Anyway, gotta make this post related to today somehow. Dark Matter is a creature that debuted in Kirby's Dream Land 2. The Dark Matter typically take the form of a shadowy sphere with a single eye in the middle, and is usually shown to have a ring of smaller orange (originally purple) spheres. The Dark Matter can possess someone to achieve its own purposes, and King Dedede almost always ends up being the victim.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Dark Matter

Chance: 1% - like Marx, recent relevancy came too late and was mostly absent during the ballot period from my knowledge. There is no data to add him as a popular request.

Want: 40%
Good boss battle in Kirby but never a character I wanted for Smash in a playable capacity. If Boss Battles return I would make him one, however.

Henry pred: 12.4%
Noms: Black Shadow x5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Dark Mater

Chance - 12.5% - Yeah, crushed by Bandanna Dee. It's a huge influence on Final Bosses these days, and has been for quite a while. Unlike most, he's more relevent than you might think, especally in terms of Kirby Lore. Sadly, Dee gives him almost no chance.

Want - 80% - While I want Dee first, this is a close second.

Prediction

Henry Fleming - 3.45% - Aw...

Nominaitons

Masked Dedede Final Smash X5

Okay, I'm a relatively new Kirby fan(Return to Dreamland was my first game, so new) but from what I understand Dark Matter is the closest to an overarcing actual villain to the series, whereas Dedede and Meta Knight are occasionally antagonistic towards Kirby but overall are not evil? I think I've got that right? I need some Monster Fans to help me 'get' Kirby.
King Dedede was the very first villain the franchise had, but over the years had considerably softened. Dedede is not actively malicious, but is a greedy and slothful individual who is willing to put differences aside when emergencies happen. Dedede and Kirby have become friends of sorts after teaming up to save the day several times, and typically do not fight each other unless Dedede is possessed in mainline games (which happens stupidly often). In spin-offs, however, a combination of legacy and a desire to prove himself better than Kirby means Dedede is still a a common antagonist in spin-offs. Frenemy is perhaps best defined by Dedede and Kirby's relationship.

Meta Knight is a mysterious character who prefers the image of the loner, but is ultimately good. He often does his own thing, and will typically challenge Kirby to a sword fight on equal ground in order to prove that Kirby is worthy of saving the day (exluding the few times he was also brainwashed). Otherwise, his only purely antagonistic apperance was in Meta Knight's revenge in Kirby Super Star (and ultra), where he used the Halberd to try to take over Dream Land in attempt to reform the population (exactly for what depends on the translation. In Japan, it was corruption, elsewhere laziness).

Dark Matter appeared in Kirby's Dreamland 2, 3, and Kirby 64, in what fans call "The Dark Matter Trilogy." The games were made by someone else rather than Sakurai, and featured a slower paced game that punished you for rushing too fast and an emphasis on solving puzzles to gather collectibles needed to fight the true final boss, which were these things. Seemingly created by the literally bleeding eyeball, Zero, they are motivated jealousy of a lack of friends and not being able to feel positive emotions. A lone Dark Matter in a swordsman form appeared in Dream Land 2, destroying the Rainbow Bridges and possessing Dedede. Dreamland 3 had entire cloud of them lead by Zero, covering all of Dreamland. Kirby 64 had them instead invade Ripple Star, lead by a reserected Zero named 02. While believed to be destroyed after Kirby killed 02, they still get plenty of references. Dark Mind is implied to be a Mirror World equivelent of him in Amazing Mirror, Dark Nebula in Kirby Squeak Squad was eventually revealed/retconed into being derived from Dark Matter, and the Master Crown of Returns to Dreamland is also heavily implied to contain Dark Matter inside it. While not directly confirmed, Dark Crafter in Rainbow Curse and Drawcia Soul in Canvas Curse both have been heavaly influenced by Dark Matter's design.

Void Termina is all but outright stated to be the origin for Dark Mater, having existed countless ages ago and potentially involved in an intergalactic crises. While not able to be destroyed, it can be reincarnated into other forms depending on how much positive and negative emotion it receives... one of which may be Kirby...

D

Deleted member

I had no idea the Master Crown had any connection to Dark Matter. Today's RTC sure is helping me with my school project lol

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ashley (WarioWare) x283
Geno x280
Isabelle x275
Micaiah x263
Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x248
Blue Bowser x247
Tethu (EverOasis) x246

Over 200:

Arle Nadje (Puyo Puyo) x240
Veteran: Lucas x232
Veteran: Mewtwo x205
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x201

199-150

Mike Jones (StarTropics) x193
Agumon x190
Ganon x181
Black Shadow x180
Veteran: Greninja x171
Impa x162
Urban Champion x160
Lycanroc x156

Bomberman x155
Music: Final Destination (Ver. 2) x150

149-100

Dark Samus x149
Funky Kong x144

Travis Touchdown x144
Qbby (BoxBoy!) x140
Concept: Marth and Roy given their English VAs x140

Sans (Undertale) x138
Concept: Decloned Dark Pit x138
Kamek x134
Spyro x133
Pyra/Mythra (without Rex) x130
Lip (Panel de Pon) x121

Snip & Clip (Snipperclips) x116
Masked Link x115
Mipha x110

Concept: Octopath Traveller Character x105
Simon Belmont x105

Tsubasa Oribe (Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE) x100
Linkle x100

99-75

Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends with You) x99
Ryu Hayabusa x95
Azura (Fire Emblem) x95
Octoling x95
Sylux x90
Excitebiker x87

Concept: Ken Masters alt Costume for Ryu x86
Concept: Skyrim representation x85
Concept: Decloned Ganondorf x83
Gengar x81
Cranky Kong x80
Parabo and Satebo x79

2B (Nier: Automata) x78

74-50

Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101) x73
Fjorm (Fire Emblem) x72
Fawful (Mario & Luigi) x71
Klonoa x70

Labo related character x68
Thwomp x68
Tetra (The Legend of Zelda) x65
Papyrus (Undertale) x60
Katrielle Layton x59
Zeraora (Pokémon) x57

Concept: Fire Emblem Spear User x55
Veteran: Roy x51
Lara Croft x50
Concept: Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner x50

49-30:

Veronica (Fire Emblem) x44
Lloyd Irving x42
Susie (Kirby) x43
Concept: Wars character x39
Barbara The Bat x39
Steve (Minecraft) x38
Sakura Shinguji x38

Veteran: Dr. Mario x37
Mimikyu x37

Concept: Mother Newcomer x35
Callie and Marie (Splatoon) x35
Sable Prince x34
Ray (Custom Robo) x33

Doshin the Giant x32
Veteran: Bayonetta x32
Balloon Fighter x32
Gooey (Kirby) x32
Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2) x31

Django (Boktai) x30
Primarina x30
Slippy Toad x30

29-25

Snorlax x29
Dragonite x27
Concept: Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voice clips x27
Hector (Fire Emblem) x 26
Medusa (Kid Icarus) x 26
Leo (FE Fates) x26
Returning game mode: Smash Run x26
Rick/Coo/Kine (Kirby) x26
Takumi (Fire Emblem) x25
Sophitia (Soulcalibur) x25
Double Day: Sheriff / Diskun x25
Prince Fluff (Kirby) x25
Tiki (Fire Emblem) x25
Concept: Style Savvy Character x25

24 and less (about to be purged if not saved)

Nia and Dromarch (Xenoblade) x24
9-Volt x23
Tom Nook x23

Concept: Indie Character x 22
Veteran: Palutena x22
Toon Zelda x22

Tingle x21
Scizor x 21
Stage: New Donk City x21
Endou Mamoru x21
Viridi x21
Ghirahim x21

Arcade Bunny x 20
Concept: Historical Nintendo character (Similar to Game and Watch or R.O.B.) x20
Concept: Masked Dedede Final Smash x20
KOS-MOS x19

Tails x18
Mach Rider x17
Poipole (Pokemon) x17
Concept: Female Announcer x15

Starfy x14
Veteran: Robin x 14
Petey Piranha x13
Concept: Custom Moves Return x12
Mallo (Pushmo) x 12
Concept: Sonic Mania Stage x12
Concept: Capcom Character x12
Tora and Poppi x12
Veteran: Cloud x11
Toad x11
Veteran: Dark Pit x11
Samurai Goroh x10
Stanley the Bugman (Donkey Kong) x10
Donkey Kong Jr. x10
Concept: Custom Final Smashes x10
Quote x10
Concept: Core Crystal Item (XC2) x10

Concept: F-Zero Newcomer x9
Veteran: Pac-Man x9
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) x9
Dragonborn x9
Slime (Dragon Quest) x9
Veteran: Sonic x 7
Incineroar x7
Zangoose (Pokemon) x6
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x6
Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) x6
Bubbles x6
Kozukata Yori (Fatal Frame) x5
Concept: Decloned Lucina x5
Galacta Knight (Kirby) x5
Morag and Brighid (Xenoblade) x5
Master Chief x 5
Ninten (Mother) x 5
Concept: Mega Man 11 stage x5
Concept: Return of transformation characters x5
Concept - Melee/Brawl style Classic mode x5
Ayane x5
Alm (Fire Emblem) x 5
Concept: Metroid: Samus Returns Stage x5
Asuka x5
Abraham Lincoln (Codename STEAM) x5
Masked Man (Mother 3) x5
Ayumi Tachibana x5
Itsuki Aoi x5
Concept: Shin Megami Tensei Protagonist x5
Monita (NintendoLand) x5
Cross/Rook/Avatar (Xenoblade Chronicles X) x5
Toon Link x5
Yooka & Laylee x5
Caeda x5
Concept: Charizard Remerged with Pokemon Trainer+complete movesets x5
King Hippo x5
Glass Joe x5
Master Hand x5
Solaire (Dark Souls) x5
Reinhardt (Fire Emblem) x5
Dr. Kawashima x5
Sudowoodo x5
Alex Kidd x5 (NEW)
Porygon x5 (NEW)

Hyness (Kirby Star Allies) x4
Rick the Hamster x4
Shadow the Hedgehog x4
Mii Fighters x 4
King Boo x4
Geese Howard (Fatal Fury/ King of Fighters) x3
Mario RPG representation (Including Paper Mario and M&L) x3
Poochy (Yoshi series) x3
Veteran: Corrin x 3
Porky Minch x3
Veteran: Wii Fit Trainer x3
Specter Knight x3
Saki x3
Weavile x3
[Rerate] Isaac (Golden Sun) x2
Vaati x2
Nightmare (SoulCalibur) x2
Joker (Persona 5) x2
Concept: The Sims character x2
Toadette x2
Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) x2
Concept: Snipperclips representation x2
Jeanne (Bayonetta) x2
Garon x1
Rosalina & Luma x1
Bowser Jr. x1
Knuckles the Echidna x1
New Mii Fighter types (concept) x 1
Harry (Teleroboxer) x 1
Sheik x1
Undertale Representation x1
Revali x1
Daruk x1
Urbosa x1
Jack (Harvest Moon) x1
Sol Badguy x1
Kyo Kusanagi x1
Ryoma (FE Fates) x1
Falco x1
Vivian (Paper Mario) x1
Mallow (SMRPG) x1
Concept: Playable Master/Crazy Hand x1
Blastoise x1
Alph x1
Marshal (Rhythm Heaven) x1
Tapu Koko x1
Hyper Light Drifter x1
Dark Falz x1
Silvally x1
Hat Kid (A Hat in Time) x1
Captain Syrup x1
Concept: Tetris Stage or Assist Trophy x1
Concept: Ms.Pac Man alt costume for Pac Man x1
Concept: Entire roster revealed at E3 x1
Stage: Sheikah Shrine x1
Stage: Ultra Space x1
Stage: Miitopia Stage x1
Stage: Happy Home Designer x1

Changes:

Concept: recycled artworks breaks 200 noms
Linkle breaks 100 noms
Gengar and Parabo and Setebo break 75 noms
FE Heroes Summoner breaks 50 noms
Ray, Gooey, Sable Prince, Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2), Primarina, AND Slippy break over 30 noms
Diddy/DK/Bowser canon voices and Rick/Coo/Kine safe from Phantom's purge
new additions: Alex Kidd and Porygon, both at five noms.

Since this is the final nomination day before the new schedule starts, I'll try updating again later tonight for DMB's day.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I will abstain from voting on Dark Matter

Nominations: Octopath Traveller Characetr x5

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Dark Matter

Chance: 4%
Dark Matter is a bit of a tricky one but ultimately I went with 4%. There are a lot of things stacking up agsinst him. He may be the Ultimate villain in the Kirby universe but that does not give him enough merits for a spot. He has Big competition on both his villain front and game front. He has not truly came back into the Kirby franchise since 64.

Want: 80%
I find him to be both cute, cool and creepy. Which not a lot of characters can pull off.
If we were to get him I would prefer Swordsman. They could incorporate his dark magic and Kendo. As a ways to fight. And would Prefer if he was a heavy floaty fighter as strange as that would seem it would probably fit.

Nomination: Django x5

Top Bottom