• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
It's called Cadence of Hyrule.
I don't mean to go "UM ACTUALLY", but its full name is Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer feat. The Legend of Zelda.

I know it's semantics, but still.

Golden Lute? Probably not...

Chance: Oof.
Literally the only real thing that Cadence has going for her is the fact that Cadence of Hyrule exists. That's it. And given that Cadence of Hyrule was only announced at the same time as Hero and Banjo, I can definitely say it came far too late for Cadence to have a chance.

Want: 20%
Cadence of Hyrule plays a big part in how much I want her, though. She'd be fine, I guess? Crypt of the Necrodancer and Cadence of Hyrule certainly are great games and have garnered me some respect for the one hunting the Golden Lute.

Noms: Reimu rerate x5

I ain't stopping 'till we rerate the miko.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Cadence

Chance: 1%
Out of all the indie characters that have the potential to get in Smash, Cadence is sadly not one of them. She may have a crossover with the Legend of Zelda with Cadence of Hyrule, but it's not going to be enough for her to get in. She faces stiff competiton from fellow indies like Shovel Knight, Shantae, Quote and an Undertale character. Even then, I still don't think we're getting an indie character in Smash anytime soon considering what happened to Shovel Knight and Shantae.

Want: 5%
I haven't played Crypt of the Necrodancer yet (although I am planning on getting one soon) so I have no real attachment to the character. As for her in Smash, I would wait until at least one indie character to get in before I can consider her. But sadly, I think we're not getting an indie character in this Fighter's Pass.

Prediction:
Kamek - 2.35%

Nomination:
Jin Kazama x5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Cadence
Chance: 0.1%
The timing for when the DLC was picked might not have been ripe enough for the Zelda crossover to make much of a difference. She's also still an indie character and, once again, if Shovel Knight couldn't be playable then I don't think she has much of a chance, especially when I've seen zero support for her. There are far more acclaimed Indie titles out there to represent so competition is huge. Also don't know if her games even exist in Japan.

Want: 0%
Haven't played either of her games but in terms of indie characters there are more pleasing choices for me. That and Crypt of the Necrodancer isn't particularly the rythm game I'd like to see represented.

Kamek: 0.46%
Gene x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Dunno why Nintendo figured this would be the ideal pick for their first ever indie collaboration (maybe it was cheap?), but that happened.
The story goes that Brace Yourself Games, the makers of Crypt of the Necrodancer, were porting the game to Switch. As a console-exclusive incentive to get the game, they asked Nintendo if they could use the Zelda IP in a DLC expansion. Shigeru Miyamoto and Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma were fans of Necrodancer, and were willing to share ideas between each other. Eventually it became clear that a DLC expansion would not be enough to contain the ideas the both of them had, and it was eventually decided that a new game would be made to handle the overload.

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

Cadence

Chance - 1.5% - The switch port of Necrodancer was released Feb 01, 2018, so with some stretching of the time frame it possible it was considered. That said, with the competition being so fierce, it's hard to say how much this helps. Combine with Sakurai seemingly having problems with a rhythm based move set, it does not look overly-good for her chances.

Want - 65% - I'm not crazy for her or anything, but I do think that she would at least be interesting. With the crossover cementing her as a Nintendo partner, I would be okay with her inclusion.

Prediciton

Kamek - 0.23% - Maybe net game...

Nominations

Farmer X5

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Cadence

Chance: 5%
She's still a fairly unknown character but her star is rising. The collaboration with Nintendo means she's at least on their radar enough for them to allow Zelda to crossover with Necrodancer. The timeframe of negotiations for that game could work for as DLC, but it boils down to of a) Nintendo/Sakurai want her and b) if a rhythm-based character could work in general. With DLC being down to only two characters left, she isn't impossible but I do feel would be a lower priority.

Want: 100%
I love the games and think she could bring a highly unique gimmick to Smash. I know Rhythm Haven exists, but no characters from that really pop out to me and I prefer using Necrodancer's action/adventure combination with the music genre to work into a fighter. The music would be great and she could get another of the procedurely-generated stages like Gamer or Mario Maker, maybe even have Freddy sing along with the stage's BGM on some occasions. If they really want to go the distance, they could even include a couple remixes from CoH to play on the Zelda stages.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Nice job Nintendo, you dun goofed.

It's best to keep all talk about this situation behind spoiler bars.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Cadence of Hyrule
Chance: 3%
Honestly, I think the one thing in her favor might be the Zelda crossover. That's it. When it comes to indies, I think Cave Story and Undertale both have wider appeal and are bigger when it comes to the indie "hall of fame". Not to mention, with the... current developments, I really don't see the last fighter being an indie. And if Sakurai really wanted someone with a musical mechanic, I don't really see what would make Cadence special over other possible options.

Want: 5%
Really, if we're talking a rhythm game character, I think I'd rather have someone from Rhythm Heaven. Plus, the way Necrodancer's musical mechanics work sounds like a nightmare to implement, and I don't think Cadence would feel like herself otherwise. Which is kinda sad, because I liked Necrodancer and I'm likeing Cadence of Hyrule so far.

Predictions
Kamek: 0.32

Nominations
Kyo Kusanagi x 5... though it could be they become obsolete very soon.

Playstation Guy 1000

Smash Journeyman
Candace
Chance 10%:Candace is somewhat possible since she did appear in the Zelda spinoff Candace of hyrule(A First Party game)but considering that she has competition with other indie game characters,Candace is pretty unlikely.
Want abstain: I haven't played the games or seen enough clips to give her a opinion on the want side.
Predictions:Namek 6.50%
Nominations:The Blob X5

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Cadence

Chance 0 - Being in a game with Link and Zelda is cool, but there's still a long ways for her to go before being a realistic pick for Smash. Even farther to go when talking about DLC. I don't think Cadence would be in the top 5 most likely indie reps, and that's a pretty big issue since we still don't even have 1 in the game yet. Most likely a better pick for the base roster than DLC

Want 0 - Never played the game or heard of the series until CoH was announced. Can't say this would interest me at all

Noms:
Ellie x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Crono

Chance: 15%. Crono might have a chance to be in. Competition is the main concern, but it's a possibility.

Want: 50%. Crono would be fun to play. But since I don't know much about it, I'll be neutral for it, at least for now.

Candace

Chance: 15%. It wont be the first time she would encounter :ultlink: and :ultzelda:. But the chance could the roll of the dice, and less competition.

Want: 55%. If she made it in, she would be a fun character to play as. Plus more soundtracks, for both here game and Legend of Zelda as well. It would be about time we get a character from a music themed game.

Noms: 2 for Adeleine, 2 for Earthworm Jim and 1 for Concept: Pokeball Pokémon Promotion

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Music Pun: The Name

Chance: 0%
Sorry if this score comes off as harsh, but. . . I just don't see her happening. Not under any circumstances. Sure, there was the crossover game, which was, as far as I can tell, well-received and popular, but I just really doubt that it alone is enough to suddenly put Cadence ahead of every other indie character in terms of chances. I could maybe see her getting in as an Assist Trophy in whatever Smash game comes next, but nothing beyond that.

Want: 20%
Eh, seems interesting enough. Could kinda, sorta count as a Zelda newcomer. Not much more I can say on that.

Nominating Amaterasu x5

Predicting Kamek to get around 0.5%.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Dance Dance Revolution: Afterbirth

Chance: 5%
As far as indie games go, Crypt of the Necrodancer occupies the upper-midle of the pack. It's not some epic phenomenon that grabbed the mainstream by storm, but it's got a unique twist that pretty much sells itself, combining classic roguelike elements with a killer soundtrack and endless musical puns. So getting a crossover deal with Legend of Zelda, of all franchises, is some serious "hitting above its class" stuff.

Still, we've seen bigger indies get denied by now, and it's really unlikely that Cadence got put above them (even if she's the only one to have met Link). Unless Sakurai also harbors a deep passion for Necrodancer, Cadence of Hyrule is probably as far as the franchise is going in terms of Nintendo relationships.

Want: 33%
Danny Baranowsky's music is excellent stuff, and can pretty much be listened to endlessly. Besides that, Cadence is kind of standard fare as a candidate. She's got a shovel and an arsenal of fantasy weaponry, but that's not supremely unique.

Nominations
Terry Bogard x5

Nquoid

Smash Ace
SNK Rep
Chance: 15%
Want: 10%

As one of the last prominent companies from Japan with multiple viable IP that could come to Smash, I don't think you can discount them. However the most obvious franchises they have for a fighter are all fighting games and if we are going to get another character from a fighting game, my money is on something from Namco's fighting games.

When it comes to want, the franchise I'm most interested in would be Metal Slug, which has been largely dormant since Metal Slug 7 on the DS. And whilst it's not a complete ruling out, it does feel like they'd prioritise their arcade fighters and I'm just generally less interested in that. Especially with other companies and franchises that have closer ties to Nintendo that haven't made it into the game yet.
Well this aged poorly... Did we get the calculation results for that day? GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 ? I want to laugh at our naive selves.

Also abstain on Cadence, I keep meaning to buy Cadence of Hyrule, so until I do so, I don't really have an opinion.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Kazoo rips.

Chance: I will give her a 5%, and that is single handedly due to Cadence of Hyrule. Without it, she wouldn't even be in the conversation, much like usual... though, I will be a bit more charitable. Getting a collaboration with Zelda of all things is no small feat, but still... not having the sheer weight of Undertale or the fan demand of most other indies leaves her in a bad spot. And considering what could have possibly happened with a Rhythm Heaven character, rhythm games seem unlikely to be represented.

Want: I will give her an abstain. Mostly because Crypt of the Necrodancer is still such a massive amount of an unknown of mine. How does it feel to play, and how easily could the mechanics of Crypt of the Necrodancer be carried over? That alone could tell me if I think she would be an incredible inclusion or somebody who really doesn't need a fighter spot. She is a girl, which would be nice considering the dearth of primary unique females (0.5), and in fact unique females in general (we have 1.5, Kazooie and Isabelle who is a semiclone of Villager).

More Bosses x 5. I WOULD predict the next character but a direct has been confirmed so I think we should predict the contents of that instead.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well this aged poorly... Did we get the calculation results for that day? GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 ? I want to laugh at our naive selves.

Also abstain on Cadence, I keep meaning to buy Cadence of Hyrule, so until I do so, I don't really have an opinion.
That was 24.94% Chance, 63.03% Want. That's actually pretty close to Banjo's scores pre reveal.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Well that’s gonna put the schedule on hold. Day will end in an hour.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Oh yeah, might as well get my rating out of the way.
Chance: 0.1%
Yeah, she has that Zelda crossover, but not much else. And on top of that I don't think we'll be seeing a playable indie character any time soon.
Want: 10%
I don't really want her. But Necrodancer music in Smash would be kinda cool.

Kamek prediction: 0.5%
Noms: Another western character x5

Nominations
Terry Bogard x5
You might wanna change that to something else.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Meant to do this earlier but I couldn't get to it.
Heavy
3.98% Chance, 54.80% Want
Winner of predictions was Sid-cada Sid-cada with 3.24%

Crono
1.80% Chance, 51.00% Want
Winner of predictions was Artix Artix with 1.85%
Crono's chance is the worst since Nathan Drake. I wonder what score he'd have gotten if we'd rated him before E3...

Extra noms havers

Artix Artix 10
Awakining Awakining 5
DaUsername DaUsername 50
Delzethin Delzethin 5
Nemuresu Nemuresu 10
PapillonXtreme PapillonXtreme 10
Ridrool64 Ridrool64 5
shocktarts17 shocktarts17 5
Sid-cada Sid-cada 5
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku 5
Ultomato Ultomato 5
Hey GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 , sorry I've been away so long but life's been major crazy lately and work blocked smashboards. So you don't need to keep track of mine until I can come back for real I donate my nominations to you or give them up or whatever.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I don't mean to sound rude, but should we change the day now?
No worries, had a family emergency I had to hand.

You know the drill. Direct predictions time.

My predictions?

-Bayo 3 footage
-A gym leader is revealed for Sword and Shield
-Kingdom Hearts 1.5-2.5 ports, KH3 Port
-Persona 3 FES and 4 Golden come to the Switch, Persona 5 The Royal announced for Switch
-Doom Eternal Spotlight
-DKCR 3 announcement
-Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC info
-launch trailer for Daemon x Machina
-Luigi's Mansion 3 stuff
-SNES games come to switch
-Terry Bogard DLC for smash.
-Mother 3 announced and Shadow dropped.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Direct Predictions:
  • Xenoblade X Switch port, OR Xenoblade Warriors reveal
  • Super Mario 3D World enhanced port
  • SNES games coming to Switch
  • Luigi's Mansion stuff
  • Bayonetta 3 stuff
  • Persona 5 Switch port
  • Samurai Shodown 2019 Switch Port and Samurai Shodown collection shown off
  • King of Fighters XIV gets ported to Switch (IIRC a this was mentioned by a prominent SNK insider)
  • Banjo release date
  • SNK Smash reveal: either Terry Bogard or Kyo Kusanagi (90% sure it'll be Terry)

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Short predictions list:
New Pokemon
Final stuff for LM3
New Smash character, probably an SNK rep since that has a crazy amount of momentum right now.
A few new ports
A big new game announcement set for release in 2020

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
  1. Open with Pokémon Sword and Shield. A new gym leader, and a few new Pokémon (such as next tier starters) are revealed.
  2. Persona 5, Pikmin 4, WarioWare, Kirby, Wario Land, EarthBound Conclusions, Bayonetta 3 and F-Zero do not show up for the duration of the direct.
  3. Three Houses DLC Wave 2 is revealed, but no specific launch date is given. Just a window of mid-late October.
  4. Luigi's Mansion 3 gets a "final coverage", let's say an overview of some new gameplay mechanics yet unrevealed.
  5. Banjo gets a game on Switch, be it a port of Xbone Banjo 1, package with Tooie, or Rare Replay.
  6. "Speaking of Banjo..." Stay tuned for an extensive coverage of Challenger Pack 3 and the next Challenger Pack in a sooner-than-you-think Smash Direct!
    1. (Sooner than you think Direct is September 12, and will be where Banjo is highlighted, Home-Run Contest and Boss Battles are made available, the Mii Costumes and other content of 5.0 and Terry Bogard as part of Challenger Pack 4 and 6.0 are revealed. Banjo releases either day of or within a few days after with 5.0.)
  7. A montage of various third party games coming to Switch, including Mario & Sonic, Dragon Quest XI, and more.
  8. One new third party game reveal as part of the montage:
    1. SEGA shows off Puyo Puyo Chronicle S, Streets of Rage 4, Billy Hatcher 2, or Jet Set Radio. It will not be Sonic.
    2. Capcom shows off a game from one of these series: Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney or Capcom vs. [your name here]. Maybe Mega Man X9 but I dunno. It will not be Mega Man 12 or Legends 3, Zero 5 is literally impossible without being total bull****, or anything from the Battle Network timeline.
    3. Square-Enix ports the Final Fantasy iOS/Steam games to Switch. Either the NES or SNES trilogy but not both, and they are part of a compilation. You can't get them individually.
    4. Something from these companies too but I don't feel like naming them. Activision, Bandai-Namco, Koei-Tecmo maybe, and a few indie games for good measure.
  9. Daemon x Machina gets a trailer.
  10. NSO gets a new feature, one of these two but not both:
    1. SNES Online, starting with the leaked roster (titles like Final Fantasy 2, Kirby's Avalanche, and Star Fox 2 (Final Fantasy IV and Super Puyo Puyo 2 Remix in Japan) are revealed as part of the upcoming lineup.
    2. Nintendo Music Online, where you can stream your favorite Nintendo tunes. First party songs are free, but third party songs mandate their own individual purchase.
  11. Samurai Shodown 2019 coming to Nintendo Switch... at some point. It gets a highlight to foreshadow Terry despite the fact he's not in it, like how none of the Heroes were in Dragon Quest Builders 2.
  12. Xenoblade content, one of the following:
    1. Xenoblade 1 comes to Switch.
    2. Xenoblade X comes to Switch.
    3. Xenoblade Warriors happens.
  13. New game for these series, pick three.
    1. Pikmin, but it isn't Pikmin 4
    2. Kid Icarus
    3. Paper Mario*
    4. Mario & Luigi*
    5. Mario Baseball
    6. Mario Party*
    7. Golden Sun
    8. Puzzle League
    9. Punch Out
      1. Asterisks are the ones I think are likeliest.
  14. Link's Awakening gets a shout-out one last time before launch.
  15. Close with one of the following, but not more than one:
    1. Breath of the Wild 2 second teaser.
    2. Super Mario Odyssey 2.
    3. Mario Kart 9.
    4. Metroid Prime 4 gameplay reveal. The game is now called "Metroid Prime 4: Distortions" or something similar.
    5. Animal Crossing: New Horizons second trailer.
This is the expectations list. My wishlist basically boils down to Puyo Chronicle on Switch, Puyo Champions DLC reveals, Arle in Smash (but somehow not at the expense of Terry if that makes sense), and Pikmin 4 so I won't bother doing it.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Predictions:

Luigi's Mansion 3 either gets a new, previously unannounced mechanic, a story trailer, or a gameplay demo that reveals way too much (I'm already sold, let me experience it when I play it!)

Link's Awakening leans hard into the Dungeon Maker.

Dunno how Pokemon games are usually advertised so I'm going to go with starter evolutions revealed.

A spin off of Zelda or Pokemon is announced.

Astral Chain accolades trailer.

Something Ace Attorney. Nothing else from Capcom shows up.

No More Heroes III or Bayonetta 3 show up. Not both. Probably NMH.

SNK something.

Star Fox makes some appearance, disappoints people.

Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Overwatch.

Doom Eternal gets the spotlight, sends people into a frenzy that he's totally getting into Smash as he got the spotlight.

Banjo shadowdrops. Short overview by a very tired Masahiro Sakurai. Makes a joke that somehow people twist into either confirming or disconfirming Fighter Pass 2.

We sadly don't see Metroid Prime 4, BotW 2, whatever Retro had been working on, and Odyssey 2 if it exists.

Ubisoft does a thing.

Streets of Rage 4 and Monkey Ball Banana Blitz show up.

Square Enix releases a port of an RPG.

Doom 64 port for Switch.

Terry Bogard not announced for Smash, meaning this groan-worthy discussion doesn't end.

Now for hopes

Ace Attorney 7 and Phoenix Wright in Smash.

New Mega Man (main or spin-off)

Devil May Cry did very well so the entire saga except for 5 is also ported (yes, including DmC).

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for Switch.

Fallout 3/4/New Vegas for Switch.

Persona 5 and/or NieR Automata for Switch.

New F-Zero/Golden Sun/Advance Wars/Nazo no Murasame Jo.

Both NMHIII and Bayo 3 are shown.

****ing ports! Wonderful 101, Xenoblade 1, the 3DS Dragon Quest remakes, the DS FF remakes, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Scribblenauts Unlimited, etc.

Pikmin 4.

Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far ported.

Something with Donkey Kong or Kirby on it.

Kid Icarus Uprising 2 Electric Boogaloo.

BoxBoy 5 baybeee

Vanquish for Switch.

Banjo shadowdropped. Fighter #5 also announced (someone cool like Hayabusa or Crash). Despite this, a Smash Direct is announced; what more could be revealed...?

Noms: Prince of Persia x5

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Predictions:

Pokémon Sword & Shield info reveals the starter evolutions and other new Pokémon, maybe some new stuff to do.

Idk for Hotel Luigi.

Banjo & Kazooie get a release date for their Smash DLC.

Overwatch ported to Switch.

New Link’s Awakening stuff.

SNES Online.

BotW 2 info.

Pikmin 3 port.

New SNK stuff.

Terry “BUSTAH WOLF” Bogard gets announced for Smash.

Mother 3.

Hopes:

Pikmin 4, or at least Pikmin Trilogy.

Ports for some Zelda games including OoT, MM, TP HD, and WW HD.

The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Smash Bros. mashup packs for Minecraft on Switch (I also want a Banjo-Kazooie one, but of course Mojang would announce that one on their own with Rare’s cooperation).

Rare Replay on Switch, or maybe a collection of Rare’s games that have appeared on Nintendo. At least ports of the Banjo-Kazooie games.

Mother 3/EarthBound Trilogy.

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Predictions:
Bandana Dee is revealed as the next fighter, with everyone very confused as to this series of events.
Bayo 3 footage and release date.
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Pikmin 3 port
Sword/Shield stuff nobody cares about
Mother Trilogy announced and shadow dropped.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas port announced, which includes all DLC and updated graphics and bugfixes.
Banjo -Kazooie/Tooie XBLA versions are ported.
TP and WW HD ports revealed.
Persona 5 for Switch
Mega Man X9 announced
Hopes:
Shadow revealed as 4th DLC char
Pikmin 4
KH: The Story So Far port
Mega Man Legends 3 announced
SNES, N64, Game Boy, and GBA support added for Switch Online
Switch Online now uses servers
Super Mario party 2

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Predictions:
- A New Gym Leader in Sword and Shield
- Bayonetta 3 trailer
- Smash Ultimate Version 5.0 reveal and Banjo-Kazooie release date
- More Metroid Prime 4 news
- 4th DLC Fighter reveal (I don't care if it's an SNK rep or Hayabusa)
- Overwatch Switch Port.
- Animal Crossing New Horizon news
- More AAA Switch Ports.

Hopes:
- Persona 5 Switch port.
- A new F-Zero game.
- 4th DLC Fighter being a character that is not SNK or Ryu Hayabusa.
- A new Banjo-Kazooie game (I hope.)

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Specter Knight x155
Ellie (The Last of Us) x150
Terry Bogard x145
Velvet Crowe x135
Gene (God Hand) x125
Adeleine (Kirby) x120
Rundas x115
Ninten x115

150 - 101

Kyo Kusanagi x110
Jin Kazama x110
Protector (Etrian Odyssey) x105
[Rerate] Micaiah x105

100 - 51

Aloy x100
9-Volt x100
Concept: Another western character x100
[Rerate] Reimu Hakurei x100
Captain Rainbow x97
Concept: Valve rep x95
Boss: Kracko x95
Concept: More Bosses x95
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x90
Frogger x85
Glover x85
Lara Croft x85
Amaterasu x85
Noctis Lucis Caelum x80
Kratos x80
Sunflower (Plants vs. Zombies) x80
Proto Man x75
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x75
Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) x73
Blaze the Cat x70
X (Mega Man) x68
Brian (Quest 64) x60
Papyrus x56
Decidueye x52

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
Reporter & Wrestler x50
Prince of Persia x25

Under 25

[Rerate] Dovahkiin x15
The Blob (De Blob) x15
Concept: Any grass-type starter x15
Chun-Li x5
[Rerate] Tetromino x5
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Giygas x5
The Horrible Goose (Untitled Goose Game) x5
King Boo x3
Black Shadow x2
Earthworm Jim x2
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x1

Terry Bogard beats Velvet Crowe and takes third place. Speaking of predictions, I predict this is as far as he's getting.

Prince of Persia climbs out of the under 25 club.

Today's new nominees are The Horrible Goose (5 noms), Earthworm Jim (2 noms), and Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable (1 nom).

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My predictions

Already confirmed: Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokémon: Sword and Shield

For my Predictions:

Possible Mario RPG Game
New Donkey Kong Country Game
More Zelda Stuff
Metroid Prime 4
New Kirby Game
Animal Crossing
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
More Smash DLC (hoping for Adeleine)
New Godzilla Game

That is all I got

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Predictions

• Pokemon Sword and Shield and Luigi's Mansion 3 get a significant amount of time dedicated to each of them, as Nintendo specifically mentioned those games.
  • Overwatch is confirmed for Switch, with the case coming soon.
  • The next Smash character (presumably Terry) gets announced. We also get something on Banjo.
  • A big third-party that nobody thought could run on the Switch gets a Switch port.
  • We get another Wii U port (it will either be 3D World, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, or Xenoblade X).
  • A game that's already out will have DLC details announced (I'm betting Mario Maker 2 or Three Houses).

I'll be honest, this is a bit safe, but I'm not good at predictions.

Playstation Guy 1000

Smash Journeyman
My predictions
1:Luigi's Mansion 3 gets more gameplay footage.
2:Daemon X Machina gets final traler.
3: pokémon Sword and Shield gets a new trailer.
4:Bayonetta 3 finally gets a new trailer.
5:Overwatch confirmed for Switch.
6:Rare Replay for switch is announced.
7:smash bros's Banjo-Kazooie release date announced.
8:Fighters pass character 4 is reveled.
9: persona 5 for switch is also announced.
10:Xenoblade announcement(sequel or spinoff).
11:Ubisoft announce a new Nintendo crossover with one of their franchises.
12:A New 3d Mario game is announced.
that is all the stuff i can think of.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Predictions:
- Terry Bogard is revealed as the fourth DLC fighter
- More info on Banjo, probably announcing a presentation on him sometime this month
- Overwatch Switch confirmed
- Xenoblade X port
- Another Microsoft game, possibly Rare Replay
- Odyssey 2 or Mario Sunshine HD
- Maybe new starter evolutions for Sword and Shield
- Something about Three Houses DLC
- SNES games for Switch Online

Pipe dreams:
- Earthbound trilogy remake
- Nintendo music on Spotify, possibly with a Spotify Switch app that lets you listen to music while playing another game (I want to belive the music takedowns mean something)
- Literally ANYTHING on Bayonetta 3 or SMT V

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Predictions:

Luigi's mansion 3 stuff
Overwatch on Switch
New Pokémon trailer
Terry Bogard as fighter #4 (Anyone wanna bet on which character is making it? Pick your character and quote this. The loser will have their avatar changed by the winner for a week.)
More information on Banjo and v5.0 in Smash
Animal Crossing
Mario Maker 2 content update with new stuff
New Banjo-Kazooie game or Rare Replay port
Brand new AAA IP from Nintendo
Mario Kart 9 (plz)
Mother 3 localization (lol)

Goose x5

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Alright, may as well post my predictions before the end:
-Showcase for MUA3's Marvel Knights DLC
-Details about Banjo's release.
-Animal Crossing info
-Luigi's Mansion 3 info
-Overwatch
-Release date for Samurai Shodown overseas
-Monolith's new project

Hopes:
-X-Men DLC showcase
-Terry announced as the fourth fighter (not too confident because of what happened in February)
-Sirfetch'd and other galarian forms and evolutions

Top Bottom