• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Given the recent trend of this thread, we may as well change the time period every character gets from "One Full Day" to "Until enough posts are made to satisfy OP". A concrete three days would be great too, because people show up here every day only to be disappointed that the topic hasn't moved forward yet.

We can't exactly pad out discussion if we've already said our piece, especially if characters have little to discuss. And no one's going to invent drama just to spark an internet argument for a character like Poochy.

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
I kinda nommed the guy, so I might as well rate him
Chance: 1%
The only things he has going for is that he's the one of only characters that actually originated from the Yoshi series, and the fact that he's not technically a spirit. But he still doesn't really seem like a character that they would sell as DLC.
Want: 0%
Nah, there's several better characters to include. Which makes me question why I nommed him.

KatAna prediction: 5%? Who cares, it's not like these are ever gonna get calculated anyway.
Noms: SE Rep x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Given the recent trend of this thread, we may as well change the time period every character gets from "One Full Day" to "Until enough posts are made to satisfy OP". A concrete three days would be great too, because people show up here every day only to be disappointed that the topic hasn't moved forward yet.

We can't exactly pad out discussion if we've already said our piece, especially if characters have little to discuss. And no one's going to invent drama just to spark an internet argument for a character like Poochy.
I agree with you to an extent.

My main reason for not hopping completely on board with this sort of thing is sometimes there are days that benefit from more discussion. TRACER is the best example. Literally every time I hopped on to potentially end the day, there were a few more posts on her. This can be an outlier, but the point still stands. Some characters like Ryota or Poochy just don’t interest people much and letting their days go on is a mistake.

That being said, this day was particularly slow, it didn’t even get half a page within a day. I ultimately extended it to see if any more discussion would trickle in with the new Yoshi game, but in hindsight kind of a blunder.

Finally, expect an update in April. A big one. Towards the start of April I will post what I plan on doing going forward in detail. Here is what I have planned.
-Banner for thread, might try to find an artist
-all scores updated
-directory updated
-daily music posts
-regular score updates again
-noms purge of under ~25 noms potentially
-graphics for top ten of Chance/want
-more

Day will end at high noon est.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

They're a Spirit, and a Master Spirit at that, so they're more important within the hierarchy of Spiritdom. There's no WarioWare title coming up (that we know of, at least), so I really doubt it. Ashley would likely come before them given her breakout status.

Want: 80%
I think Ashley and Mona should get in before them, and after that more than 3 characters for WarioWare might be Overkill. But I wouldn't mind these two, they're unique and would likely have a cool moveset.

Noms: Kyle Hyde x5

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kat & Ana chance: 5%

I'm unconvinced that any WarioWare newcomers are likely. Granted, out of Nintendo's "in-house" picks, so far we've only seen Joker, but with all the franchises to pick from, both first and third-party, I don't think they'd be looking at one that's largely focused on minigames (or "microgames" as they're referred to in WarioWare) for one of their picks. Besides that, Kat & Ana are just two/one of many choices, and they're not even WarioWare's most popular fan pick for Smash. There isn't much going in the favor of this duo.

Besides that, I personally just really don't see us getting any more characters with a gimmick akin to the Ice Climbers or Rosalina.

Want: 20%

I do like the duo, but they're definitely not characters I'm advocating for to join Smash.

Nomations: Papyrus x5

Last edited:

fleshdude.gov

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon Katana and Pokémon Shuriken

Warioware Gold was not released in time for the DLC to be decided, and the previous Warioware game was Game & Wario, which was both not released in time for the base roster, and is considered the worst game in the franchise. Therefore, they could not serve as promotional characters.

They are a spirit, and their Assist Trophy was completely removed and replaced with the Latios & Latias pokeball.

Also, as Kat and Ana would be a duo fighter like Ice Climbers, they likely would be rather difficult for Sakurai to develop, which would likely turn him away from using them as DLC characters.

I don't give 0% ratings, as I'd like to believe everyone has a bit of a chance, but I am willing to give 1% chances.

Want: 15%
Kat and Ana are...alright, I guess. I'd want Jimmy T for a Warioware rep far more though personally.

Nominations: Glover x5

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Kat & Ana

Chance: 5%
Their Assist Trophy is absent in the game, so at least they aren't entirely eliminated due to an NPC role. However, there isn't much going for the Wario series these days and I often question if the series will ever get a second character as it feels like another satellite to the larger Mario franchise.

Want: 1%
I don't hate them and they're not bad characters per-say, but they aren't characters I'm willing to open my wallet for either. DLC has to be enticing enough to justify its own purchase, and I really don't see enough going for these two to be worth the extra cost.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
PSA: Today is the last day you can change the top 7, so use those noms wisely.

Ryu Hayabusa x170
Porky Minch x168
Yuri Lowell x153
Concept: Boss Rush x145
Bonkers (Kirby) x130
Concept: Undertale rep x130
Brash the Bear x120
Lora (Xenoblade) x120

150 - 101

Amy Rose x115
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x110
Impa x106
Freddi Fish and Luther (Freddi Fish) x105

100 - 51

Nathan Drake x100
Concept: Microsoft Rep x100
Aloy x100
Protector (Etrian Odyssey) x100
[Rerate] Erdrick x100
Concept: Third-party character from unrepped Company x98
Creeper x94
Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x90
Metal Sonic x90
Boss: Kracko x85
Tetromino x85
Noctis Lucis Caelum x80
Frogger x80
Spyro x77
9-Volt x74
Jin Kazama x65
Ninten x58
Kamek x56

50 - 25

Morrigan Aensland x50
Concept: Square Enix rep x50
Papyrus x46
Palico x45
Monokuma x45
X (Mega Man) x44
Frisk x40
Decidueye x38
[Rerate] 2B x35
Concept: Assist Trophy becomes Fighter x30
Concept: DLC challenges x30
Adeleine (Kirby) x29
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Cooking Mama x25
Crono x25

Under 25

Gooey (Kirby) x22
Boss: Perfect Chaos x20
Earthworm Jim x20
Kyle Hyde x20
Heavy (Team Fortress) x20
Brian (Quest 64) x17
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Pyra & Mythra (sans Rex) x15
Reporter & Wrestler x15
Amaterasu x15
Glover x15
Concept: Free updates (Splatoon-style) x13
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x13
Concept: Persona Spirits x12
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x10
Concept: Bethesda rep x10
Frog (Chrono Trigger) x10
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x10
Tora and Poppi x10
Concept: Spectator Emotes x10
Saber (Fate) x10
Concept: Another joke character x10
Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) x10
Velvet Crowe x10
Marx (Kirby) x7
Concept: New modes x7
Black Shadow x6
Concept: Lord Fredrik as an Echo Fighter of K. Rool x6
Blacephalon x5
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x5
Neptune x5
Concept: Crazi Taxi rep x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Scorpion x5
Concept: Another literally who Level-5 Character who's popular in Japan, like Achilles or Mark Evans x5
Starman (Pro Wrestling) x5
Malzahar (League of Legends) x5
King Boo x5
Concept: Master Chief Mii Costume x5
Worm (Worms) x5
Mike Jones x5
Specter Knight x5
[Rerate] Sans x5
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes fighter x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Eight (Dragon Quest) x3
[Rerate] Slime (Dragon Quest) x3
Boss: Sans x2
Luminary (Dragon Quest) x2
Urbosa x1
Stahl x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Amy Rose loses the tie she had with Brash the Bear and Lora, and falls off the top 7. Guess that spares us a triple day.

Kamek flies past 50 noms.

Crono clocks in at 25 noms.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Kat & Ana

Chance: 4%
Not third party/already a spirit/tons of first party competition. They would also have to compete with other important Wario characters like Jimmy T, Mona, and 9-Volt. Depending if assist trophies ever get promoted to playable status, they'd also have massive competition with Ashley who is way more popular. They do have a bit of Smash prominence by being assist trophies in Brawl/SSB4 and operating the ninja dojo in WoL, but I don’t think that’ll be enough to get them in as DLC.

Want: 95%
The Wario series has so many colorful and unique characters that I am still surprised it only was 1 rep. Kat & Ana would be a great addition as an Ice Climbers type fighter with fast ninja moves. The only reason this is not 100% is because Ashley is still my most wanted Wario newcomer.

Vaati chance prediction: 1.65% (Nintendo has basically forgotten about him)

Nominations:
Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Kat and Ana
Chance: 25 to 50%
While their spirit is in the game (and a Master Spirit), they surprisingly not an assist trophy either. However, there is a lot of competition of fighters in the way, but who knows who would show up.

Want: 55%
Chances are, Ashley would be the next Warioware character to appear, but with her an assist (unless she gets promoted, but even then it's a large bet), Kat and Ana's chances have increased. But Kat and Ana are at least training some spirits, so they will have a higher chance in winning.

Noms: 2 for Metal Sonic, 2 for Black Shadow and 1 for Gooey

D

Deleted member

Kat and Ana Gourmet Ninjas

Chance: 30%
From the WarioWare series. They made their debut in Brawl as AT, reappeared in Sm4sh as an AT, and now while they lost their status as AT yet they are still quite significant as one of the trainers in the dojo. They are not unknown in the fanbase even if their current role might look a bit in the downgrade side of things.

Among the WarioWare characters, they are probably behind Ashley and Wario (Obviously :b) in regards of exposure at least Smash-wise and in the fandom in general. They have appeared since the first game in the WarioWare series and they could make an appearance as Fighters if the opportunity arises. And currently with Ashley as AT, a character that is probably more popular, out of the way it seems a good chance for them to appear as a fighter. And considering the WarioWare cast, they are probably one of the easiest to make a moveset.

Still, I don't feel we're getting many first party as DLC if we're getting at all (I can be totally wrong in this one :b), and I would think that WarioWare wise they would probably not be the first choice considering that they have a kind of notorious representation right now in the game as masters. There is no rule to having a master being a fighter due to being a new feature, but still seems a bit notorious that it might affect them at least for this cycle.

Want: 60%
Not gonna lie, I like WarioWare a lot. Both Kat and Ana have appeared since WarioWare inception, and another character from the series would be great. Kat and Ana could represent the series nicely even if I myself would prefer Ashley or Orbulon.

Moveset-wise you can go a couple of options, you can make a character like Ice-Climbers where you control one of them and the other is controlled by the CPU, you could try an approach like Duck Hunt where both characters are considered a single one (which is a way other characters like Chorus kids could be implemented). So I don't think they will be an issue implementation wise. For moves they have swords and a lot of minigames that they could use, they could focus on touch minigames from Gold.

Wario represents the series pretty nicely, and I would like more from the series as the quirky movesets that the characters from the series could bring would be nice additions to the cast of Smash. While I understand the aversion for sword users in Smash, Kat and Ana would bring something new due to being a pair fighter plus having ninjas is awesome. The only other franchise or character on my mind that could be similar for them would be FE post-Awakening with their pair up, but I doubt people here would like the idea.

Noms: Farmer from HM/SoS x3, Erdrick x2

Edit: Moved paragraphs for improvement in sections.

Last edited by a moderator:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Katana and Ninja
Chance: 10%: They did lose their AT, buuutttt now they are a Master Spirit which I feel like won't get promoted. But they are pretty likely as a WarioWare rep.
Want:50%: I would love more Wario characters, but Waluigi (I consider him a Wario character) and Ashley are preferable. and Ryu Hayubusa is preferable in terms of ninjas.
Nominations:Black Mage x5

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
replaced with the Latios & Latias pokeball.
I dunno what you're on, but Latios and my favourite Pokemon (Yes, Latias is my favourite, sue me) have been there since Brawl. It's more to the point that Kat & Ana got cut from the AT Roster, while Latias and Latios have stayed as Pokeball Pokemon since they were added to that roster in Brawl.

Anyways...

A pair of ninja kids

Chance: 2%
Prooobably not. Kat & Ana aren't even the highest on the most-requested Warioware character (That'd probably be Ashley), they're a Master Spirit that teach the Ninja style (Which is likely a pretty big disqualifier), and we already have a ninja in Smash (Who is also a Pokemon), and arguably captures the spirit of being a ninja better than Kat & Ana do.

Want: Abstain.
I'm not familiar enough with the WarioWare series (only the Wario Land series, which, as far as I'm aware, only stars the fat yellow plumber himself) to really say anything about how much I want their characters.

Noms: Yuri Lowell x5

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Swo and Ord

Chance: Not feeling much higher than a 10% for these kiddies. They didn't have their assist dropped for inclusion, I feel, as much as because they had to drop some things at some point for whatever reason. But I will say that they do have enhanced presence in World of Light, which is both a blessing and a curse, though I lean more towards curse (they already have a role in the game) than blessing (those two in particular have something to claim as their own).

Want: 20%. Not much of a real attachment to them, personally would prefer Mona, 9-Volt, Captain Syrup, even say Rudy the Clown or Black Diamond DLC boss over them, but they aren't offensive to me. So I wouldn't throw a fit if they end up being in the pass, as it gives Paper Mario a chance again, yay~. They are cute though, I will give them that. However I have bigger sights in mind over a Wario character anyway, so it's no skin off my back if Wario rides solo by the end of the DLC.

Ryu Hayabusa x 5.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Kat and Ana

Chance: 0 - Sometimes characters losing their assist trophy status means something good for those characters. This is not one of those cases. Kat and Ana are 1st party characters who have spirits, which destroys their chances pretty hard already. The series they're from being Warioware makes things look even worse since WW might have a case for being the least relevant series included in the game, which is saying something since there are multiple franchises that haven't had games this decade. Personally, I think it's more likely that they got cut as ATs because the developers needed to make room for new ones and Kat and Ana did the same thing as Latios and Latias do.

Want: 10 - Not interested. Warioware doesn't really need any characters other than Wario, who is by far the most notable one from the series

Noms:
Cuphead x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
So, been meaning to ask. With that interview with the Cuphead dev asking fans to campaign for Cuphead in Smash, do we take Cuphead as disconfirmed?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So, been meaning to ask. With that interview with the Cuphead dev asking fans to campaign for Cuphead in Smash, do we take Cuphead as disconfirmed?
Absolutely. You don't ask your fans to campaign for you unless you've been deconfirmed.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If they're asking for someone to campaign for your character, you're admitting outright you have not spoken to the developers to get them in Smash. It's a common sense thing. They outright admitted he's not in the game in this way. But they also said they were not in talks whatsoever to have him in the game, which is the bigger part that blatantly disconfirms him.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Kat and Ana

Chance - 0.01% - While they did have their assist trophy removed, I think it's more because of redundancy from the Lati duo making them less needed. Compared to several other Wario Ware characters, they feel less likely compared to Ashley and her mega-popularity and Mona and Jimmy T.'s close association. In addition, they are Master Spirits, who are a bit more important than a regular spirit, enough so that I feel like they are a more direct discomfirmation.

Want - 30% - Their fine, I guess, but have no real desire for them. I am a bigger Mona fan anyway.

Nominations

Palico X5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Ninja girls
Chance: 0.1%
Missing AT doesn't confirm a spot on the roster. If the way more popular Ashley wasn't able to make it than I think it's a lost cause for any other WarioWare character. When it comes to potential first-parties to upgrade from spirit to character, these girls are also far from my first choice.

Want: 5%
I used to play Touched and Smooth Moves back in the day. Still, I didn't have any attachment to these two or any other WarioWare character. I'd prefer a RH rep for a Takeuchi designed character.

Vaati: 0.14%
Metal Sonic x5

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Kat & Ana
Chance:
10%
I just don't see it happening. Yeah, they aren't assist trophies anymore for some reason, and they had a nice spot in WoL, but I think that's all we are getting. And that's fine! It's just, DLC spots are limited and while I'm pretty sure we will be getting at least one surprising Nintendo rep, I don't think it'll be a Wario rep.

Want: 50%
I want a new Wario rep. However, I want a new Wario rep I feel can truly represent the WarioWare series, and while Kat & Ana are fun characters I enjoy very much, to me there's only one absolutely perfect new WarioWare rep and that is Mona. I can see the potential in Kat & Ana's ninja style and dual fighter mechanic, but give me my wild unpredictable microgame fighter first, please. I'll rate them highly because I love WarioWare and want content in general but they're...not that high on my list at all. Sorry, fans.

Nominations: Lora x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Imma say no.

I only like doing a deconfirmation when it is explicit as possible. Is it good for cuphead? No. Is it explicit? No. If we hear something more explicit I say deconfirmed.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Kat & Ana

Chance: 0%
While I can't say if Spirits deconfirm, I do know that Master Spirits are pretty important to the overall Spirits Mode. Therefore, unless Sakurai was willing to replace those Spirits, I don't see them happening.
Want: 10%
I definetly think these two have potential. However, I've only played one WarioWare game, and it was the one that didn't have Kat and Ana. As a result, I have no connection to them.

Nominations: Monokuma x5

warelander

Smash Journeyman
Kat & Ana

Chance: 10%

Nintendo has been pushing WarioWare quite a lot, ever since Gold came out, but the direction the DLC seems to be taking is making me increasingly less optimistic for them or really most characters I care about.

Want: 100%

Wario is well overdue for a second rep and I'd rather it not be Ashley. If we are talking most wanted though it's either KatAna, Captain Syrup, Mona or 9-Volt for me.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Kartana

This time around, I'm gonna do negatives vs. positives.
Positives
  • Their assist trophy was removed
  • Wario could use some more representation to distinguish it from Mario
  • Previous assist likely means they're popular
  • Wario got a new stage
Negatives
  • Despite that, I believe the likes of Ashley, Mona, and 9-Volt are more popular Wario Ware choices
  • They're a master spirit
  • They're also first party, and we all have at least some doubt on first party chances in the DLC
  • Wario isn't nearly as popular as the series it spun off from, and DLC has to sell
  • Another sword user, take that for what you will
  • Ice Climbers kind of do the duo thing already, and DLC is trying to do "new to Smash"
There may be more positives there, but I was never as much a fan of Wario Ware. Preferred Mario Party for my minigame fix.

Want: 10%
Meh, any of the other Wario Ware reps I mentioned above would probably be a better choice. However, if I were to get a Wario rep, it would not be Wario Ware that I'd choose from. Wario already reps Wario Ware fine. His moveset has the bike, the stages are Wario Ware, and his default outfit comes from those games. What I'd prefer to see: Wario Land. What exactly does Wario Land have? The shoulder bash is back, which was for some bizarre, and dumb reason missing from Smash 4, Wario's overalls are his secondary option... which I always saw more as a reference to his normal Mario attire, and... he has a few spirits. Whoopee, Wario Ware has spirits too. Yeah, I think there's more potential for a Wario Land rep. I'm backing Captain Syrup as my Wario choice. Sorry Ware fans.

Predictions: Vaatii
Oof, poor guy. He wasn't even considered for Hyrule Warriors. It's OK Vaatii, you can wait in the back wings along with Groose, Linebeck, the Happy Mask Salesman, and more. As for a chance, with that kind of glaring omission... 1.24%

Noms: Kamek x5

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
DAMMIT I WAS GONNA MAKE A KARTANA JOKE!
Chance: 0%

Demoted from assist trophy to a spirit. And not just any spirit, a MASTER spirit. Which pretty much destroys any chance they had of becoming playable. Also a first party from a series that has many better options just makes Kat & Ana super unlikely to begin with.

Want: Abstain. I have zero interest in these characters to begin with.

About the Cuphead situation: They could easily be trolling by pretending that they're campaigning for Cuphead to make it in. I only consider it a developer disconfirmation if the company directly tells the players that this character isn't happening. He still has a shot, but a smaller one than after the reveal. If anything, this increases his chances for the second fighters pass.

Vaati: 1.01% (Really?)

Brash the Friggen Bear x5

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Ana's (sister) Kat:

Chance: 15 % (long term) 0 % now.

Eeh? Not sure how to rate their chances honestly. Sure they've been sent into the Master Spirit zone of "Kinda important, but not important enough to serve even as AT", joining the likes of Peppy Hare, Zangief and the Wii Balance Board. That said, they're WarioWare mainstays and the door could reopen for them. That would require them having just a bit more to draw from though. So a moveset could be made without them relying on already existing duo mechanics (IC, Duck Hunt) or just relying too heavily on their AT basis. And my long term stretches between Smash 6 to 8 (where I believe Sakurai will have retired and hopefully his successor(s) will be in place).

Want: 15 %

Not my favorite Wario reps, but have nothing truly against them either. I do have bigger wants within both the WarioWare cast as well as the Land / World ones, but they could be very interesting and exiting additions to the roster if handled properly.

Noms: Metal Sonic x 5

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Kat & Ana

Chance: 15%

They have stiff competition from other characters, both in the WarioWare franchise and outside of it. Although, thanks to Gold's success, Nintendo is promoting WarioWare a lot more than they used to, which makes a Switch entry very likely to happen. With Ashley stuck as an AT again, the door is wide open for a potential WarioWare rep. They would generally be the easiest to implement out of all potential WarioWare reps, which helps them out. Still, they face stiff competition, although their chances aren't completely dead. They even lost their AT status. Sure, they're master spirits, but this is a game where Robin can summon Chrom to beat up Chrom.

Want: 100%

I absolutely want these ninja twins as playable characters. They have enough moveset inspiration that they don't need to be IC echoes or totally rely on their AT appearances. Wario is just overdue for a second rep in general.

Nom: Spirits aren't deconfirmations x5

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
We're doing Kat & Ana eh?

Chance: 5%
Despite their AT missing, they're still in the game as a spirit, specifically a master spirit. And I'll be honest, I don't see any first party character making it as DLC. Nintendo will opt to go for big third party names to gain sales.

Want: 75%
I really want to see another Wario rep. And although I like the twins, I prefer Ashley and Jimmy T to join instead. It's a shame that Wario has been fighting in Smash for over ten years without his partner(Waluigi) and friends.

Last edited:

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Kat & Ana

Chance: 10%
Being designated a Master Spirit means that the team took a good look at the duo and decided that this was what they wanted them to do in Ultimate. It's unlikely they'll be getting an upgrade when they already have a concrete designation. Sure, WarioWare could arguably use another character, but...well, join the club, kids. There's at least half a dozen other WarioWare regulars that have as much of a chance.

Kat & Ana's main advantage is being a pair of combatants, but that simply makes it a little easier to pick them, and they're not the only ones with such an advantage.

Want: 8%
Not particularly exciting, especially when we already have two ninja characters in Smash already. They stand out from WarioWare's crew about as much as anyone else in that series does.

Nominations
Heavy x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Day went a bit long, was out at PAX East for the weekend.

I think you knew this was coming. The April Fools Day.

To be honest, I floated a bunch of ideas. Caving into my desires to do Shrek and Goku (Maybe for Day 300 I will do something special like that). Throwing down a ridiculous idea like Magnemite or something. But here is the thing, it would not be a surprise at this point. We rated Blue Bowser, we rated Thwomp, we rated a bunch of dumb stuff that we know would not get into the game.

Then it hit me. What if for April Fools we did a day in which we rated Assist Trophies? Under our current rules, they were decided to not be worth it to rate. As such, I am thinking one big day where we rate a bunch of the most popular assist trophy requests, surprising everyone!

Bomberman, Krystal, Isaac, Lyn, Waluigi, Shovel Knight, Takamaru, Skull Kid, Shadow, Spring Man, Midna, Black Knight, Ashley. A bunch of the most popular assist trophies. An Orgaization XIII to rate. Rate them all please.

As a bonus, for everyone who does rate at least half (7) of these characters with at least 3 sentences of chance and want each, you will get 10 extra noms. Rate them all under the same guidelines and you will get 30 extra noms.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOCKED DOWN, NOMINATIONS FOR THEM ARE OBSOLETE

April 3: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
April 4: Porky Minch (Mother/Earthbound)
April 5: Yuri Lowell (Tales)
April 6: Concept: Boss Rush
April 7: Bonkers (Kirby)
April 8: Concept: Undertale rep
April 9: Brash the Bear (Donkey Kong) & Lora (Xenoblade)

Yeah, I totally forgot today was April 1st. Needless to say I was really confused at all the Reggies, but I'm loving the tribute.

It's pretty fitting that Brash the Bear got into the schedule on April's Fools, but I guess the joke's on him, as he has to share the day. I guess you could call him... The Sharebear?

I'll see myself out.

Anyways, your new top seven consists of Amy Rose, Black Mage, Impa, Freddi Fish and Luther, a rerate for Erdrick, Metal Sonic, and the tie to end all ties between Nathan Drake, Microsoft rep, Aloy and Protector.

I was planning to make a double day between Drake and Aloy, but this might complicate matters. We'll see how the week turns out.
Amy Rose x115
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x115
Impa x106
[Rerate] Erdrick x102
Metal Sonic x102
Nathan Drake x100
Aloy x100

100 - 51

Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x95
Creeper x94
Tetromino x85
Spyro x82
Noctis Lucis Caelum x80
Frogger x80
9-Volt x74
Jin Kazama x65
Kamek x61
Ninten x58
Papyrus x51

50 - 25

Morrigan Aensland x50
Palico x50
Monokuma x50
X (Mega Man) x44
Frisk x40
Decidueye x38
[Rerate] 2B x35
Adeleine (Kirby) x29
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Cooking Mama x25
Crono x25
Kyle Hyde x25
Heavy (Team Fortress) x25

Under 25

Gooey (Kirby) x23
Earthworm Jim x20
Glover x20
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x18
Brian (Quest 64) x17
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Reporter & Wrestler x15
Amaterasu x15
Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) x13
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x10
Tora and Poppi x10
Saber (Fate) x10
Velvet Crowe x10
Black Shadow x8
Marx (Kirby) x7
Blacephalon x5
Neptune x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Scorpion x5
Concept: Another literally who Level-5 Character who's popular in Japan, like Achilles or Mark Evans x5
King Boo x5
Worm (Worms) x5
Mike Jones x5
Specter Knight x5
[Rerate] Sans x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Eight (Dragon Quest) x3
Urbosa x1
Stahl x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Papyrus trousles past 50 noms. (And no, I don't care if trousle is a verb. Papyrus would want me to make a pun, no matter the cost)

Kyle Hyde and Heavy shoot their way through the under 25 club.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOCKED DOWN, NOMINATIONS FOR THEM ARE OBSOLETE

April 2: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
April 3: Porky Minch (Mother/Earthbound)
April 4: Yuri Lowell (Tales)
April 5: Concept: Boss Rush
April 6: Bonkers (Kirby)
April 7: Concept: Undertale rep
April 8: Brash the Bear (Donkey Kong) & Lora (Xenoblade)

Yeah, I totally forgot today was April 1st. Needless to say I was really confused at all the Reggies, but I'm loving the tribute.

It's pretty fitting that Brash the Bear got into the schedule on April's Fools, but I guess the joke's on him, as he has to share the day. I guess you could call him... The Sharebear?

I'll see myself out.

Anyways, your new top seven consists of Amy Rose, Black Mage, Impa, Freddi Fish and Luther, a rerate for Erdrick, Metal Sonic, and the tie to end all ties between Nathan Drake, Microsoft rep, Aloy and Protector.

I was planning to make a double day between Drake and Aloy, but this might complicate matters. We'll see how the week turns out.
Amy Rose x115
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x115
Impa x106
[Rerate] Erdrick x102
Metal Sonic x102
Nathan Drake x100
Aloy x100

100 - 51

Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x95
Creeper x94
Tetromino x85
Spyro x82
Noctis Lucis Caelum x80
Frogger x80
9-Volt x74
Jin Kazama x65
Kamek x61
Ninten x58
Papyrus x51

50 - 25

Morrigan Aensland x50
Palico x50
Monokuma x50
X (Mega Man) x44
Frisk x40
Decidueye x38
[Rerate] 2B x35
Adeleine (Kirby) x29
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Cooking Mama x25
Crono x25
Kyle Hyde x25
Heavy (Team Fortress) x25

Under 25

Gooey (Kirby) x23
Earthworm Jim x20
Glover x20
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x18
Brian (Quest 64) x17
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Reporter & Wrestler x15
Amaterasu x15
Farmer (Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons) x13
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x10
Tora and Poppi x10
Saber (Fate) x10
Velvet Crowe x10
Black Shadow x8
Marx (Kirby) x7
Blacephalon x5
Neptune x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Scorpion x5
King Boo x5
Worm (Worms) x5
Mike Jones x5
Specter Knight x5
[Rerate] Sans x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Eight (Dragon Quest) x3
Urbosa x1
Stahl x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Papyrus trousles past 50 noms. (And no, I don't care if trousle is a verb. Papyrus would want me to make a pun, no matter the cost)

Kyle Hyde and Heavy shoot their way through the under 25 club.
Just a heads up: we completely skipped over Vaati's day.

Top Bottom