• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom and GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741

Completely irrelevant to today's rating, but will the following recent comments affect some of the current top nominees as per rule 5 of the OP?
Dante’s been disconfirmed three times already, but I appreciate the heads up about Hat Kid.

I didn’t take Dante off the noms list since nobody’d said anything, but I’ll do it now.
You do realize you're talking about stopping and scrolling through a menu to find the exact unit you want to summon while in the middle of a fight right? I personally struggle to correctly get the correct buff when using Shulk because I don't know where each one is and I don't have time to stop and really look at the menu, so sometimes I'm literally picking my stats at random lol. And on top of having a more extensive menu which is sounds like you're suggesting with him being able to pull so many units, you want the added complication of the resource where Andy has to pick while thinking about how much money he has and what the prices of each unit is. It's way more complicated than anything else in Smash.

I could maybe see where he has like 4-5 units in his "summon unit" skill and then a few others show up in other attacks, but if you over do it it might feel like all Andy does is point at his units. At least Olimar has to throw his Pikmin places or wack people with them.

On this I will agree, I think if Wargroove is successful if could 100% impact the chances for an Advance Wars revival before Smash 6 where Andy would then have a good shot.
I think the resources thing could work, if done well. Something like Pac-Man’s fruit attack with Shulk’s Monado Arts’ controls. Just tapping B cycles through units, with the ones Andy can’t afford greyed out for quick visual. Holding B has a wheel like Monado Art. The cash that Andy has is displayed like Little Mac’s KO meter, and the cost per unit is shown beside it during the cycle.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Aside from all the talk about Andy's Chances and what have you, i'm just happy that Nintendo/Sakurai acknowledges that Andy is the face of his franchise by having him as the main spirit from the Wars series (choosing him over Sami, Max, Jake, Rachel, and Will). So that's a plus if they were ever looking at a rep from this series. Whenever that might be.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Lord
So then you're looking close to Dedede's Waddle Dees, I wonder if there would be issues with them wandering around the stage? Isn't that why Dedede doesn't have his Waddle Dee throw any more? If so they would probably need to have a set path or "action" that they take instead of just wandering like the AT used to do.

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, I wonder if that's the reason the AW AT didn't make it back?
I don't know what the issues with the Waddle Dees were, but I imagine any AW units that Andy calls into battle would have fairly simple AI. An Infantry, for example, would probably just march forward while shooting straight, perhaps turning around if it runs into a wall or a ledge. The 3D models could also be of lower quality than Andy himself and the rest of the playable characters, perhaps more akin to the quality of the ATs (not the sprites from the AW AT, but like the other ATs in Ultimate).

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Hat Kid deconfirmed
Well shucks. Still, I'd like to petition for Hat Kid to stay on the list in spite of this. She's never had a day before, and we've never had a Want score tally for this particular indie. We still went through Master Chief's day despite a clear deconfirmation, after all.

Andy

Chance: 5%
The best thing to happen to Advance Wars in a long while is Wargroove. Hopefully, the game takes off to such an extent that Nintendo Japan realizes how much people missed the Famicom Wars gameplay. But that's not guaranteed in the slightest.

Otherwise, Advance Wars is still an abandoned series, with Nintendo and Intelligent Systems firmly focused on more profitable ventures *coughFEcough*. Even if Smash becomes old enough that the GBA becomes nostalgic territory, Golden Sun would likely be the first to be selected. Despite how different its gameplay was, it'll still take a full revival to put Advance Wars back on the candidate shortlist.

Want: 65%
Advance War's a unique and unrepresented facet of Nintendo's history, and almost deserves as much as a character in my opinion. Still, there's little denying that the major reason we see Andy as the prime choice instead of others is that he's the closest the game has to a face - he hardly ever won players over with his personality, let alone his prior knowledge of war facilities.

Prediction
Ezio: 0.5%

Nominations
Undertale representative x5

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
In this scenario, I would leave the rulings on these ratings to the community. Do you want Dante and Hat Kid to still be potentially rated next week?

Pros:
People have been supporting and nomming these characters for a while

Would encourage discussion on want

We already did go kind of against rule 5 with chief.

Cons:

Rule 5 exists. While this was more for the base game, it still is in the rules. I can bend them if we want to since they are toward the top of the noms list.

The odds they get in would be near 0. It would mainly be about wanting the characters rather than speculation.

Personally, given that they are so high on the noms list, I say we rate them. I’m also in a giving mood due to the time of year.

I’m gonna end the day around 8 in the morning because I want your feedback on this.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I think we could have Dante and Hat Kid be a double day where we just give their want ratings for them. We could still have chance ratings if needed though it'd most likely be entirely 0%'s so it may be best to just not bother with chance ratings at all for them. Alternatively we could talk about how their chances looked before they were officially deconfirmed.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Personally I'd rather have them cut, but I do feel bad for the people who were rating them for this long just to have them be deconfirmed right before they had a shot to go. I like Sari's suggestion of making them a double day, so that way the people who wanted them rated can still have that and everyone else doesn't have to spend 2 separate days talking about characters who got deconfirmed

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Maybe we rate both of them but just rate them in want, alongside another character who we do chance and want for. So feasibly:

Chacracter X

Chance: --%
Sample Text

Want: --%
Sample Text

Dante and Hat Kid Want

Want Dante: --%
Sample Text

Want Hat Kid: --%
Sample Text

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
You know, it's a really weird thing to ask, but can I ask for a replacement? Like, since I was the only one championing Dante, and with this new issue about Itsuno disconfirming him, maybe instead of making my noms go to waste, let's change him for someone else. My suggestion for that is Morrigan Aensland.

But if that's not possible, just make the double day, please.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I think doing a double day is the way to go. Maybe not together as it would get kind of boring, but have the first day of next week be X + Dante and the last day be Y + Hat Kid. Master Chief was sort of a different situation because he was already scheduled before being disconfirmed (wasn’t he disconfirmed the very day before his rating?)

Ultimately, I’d like to see what people have to say about chance and wants of Dante and Hat Kid ever getting in Smash, beyond this DLC and maybe even this game. But it’s not so pressing that I’d want a whole day wasted on them.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Andy

Chance - 1%. He's like Issac, but without the fan requests. If we couldn't get Issac, then I doubt we can get him

Want: Abstain. I'venever played an AW game. I am on the verge of buying Wargroove, however.

Noms: Maxwell x5.

I second what GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 said to make it a double day.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
The odds they get in would be near 0. It would mainly be about wanting the characters rather than speculation.
While I think the double day suggestion is a fine one, I'd like to bring up that most of the characters we rate end up very near to zero. We've got Freddie Fish on the noms list who is going to get zeros across the board for Pete's sake. Even my own Ravio I knew his chance scores were going to be <5% and I was mostly looking to see people's want scores, and I suspect Ura Ura can say the same thing about Andy today.

While I can appreciate the spirit behind Rule 5 I do wonder if the reasoning is correct for it.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Honestly I would've just cut them off the schedule considering Master Chief's day felt like a waste of a day in my opinion, but I like the idea of just rating the want score, while rating another character that isn't disconfirmed yet. I'll take Sari Sari 's idea.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom It's happening

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
YES YES YES THANK YOU NINTENDO!

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Should I drop my 0% satisfaction rating for :ultedelgard: now?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Does this mean today's day will be for Direct predictions since we are bound to get at least some form of Smash news?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Does this mean today's day will be for Direct predictions since we are bound to get at least some form of Smash news?
8A083814-23BD-4957-B017-01B673F055CA.gif

Day over, time for direct predictions. As a bonus, I’m giving everyone 5 x extra noms today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Put Your Groudons Back in the PC, It's Happening:

I'm expecting Fire Emblem (they obviously didn't say it was included or anything), Smash Bros. gameplay of Joker and a reveal for "brave," Metroid Prime Trilogy, and maybe a "2D" Zelda. Maybe they'll also have some more info about Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing.

I'm hoping they'll also show a Pikmin 3 port or a port of all the games, and Pikmin 4. I'm also wanting a Mother 1+2+3 with Mother 3 happening to be officially localized in a Western release of that, and maybe remakes where they're all in the same style of pixel art or even top-down 3D or something (by "remake," though, I mean literally just the original games with a new coat of paint...or just make Mother 1 look like the other two games I dunno).

Of course I'm sure they'll show off either indies or just whatever else from other companies, like those smaller games in September 2018's Direct, and maybe they'll announce FF games' release dates.

I'm really, really hoping for the Pikmin and Mother stuff, though.

Nominations:

Creeper x5
Ninten x5

Last edited:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
What ya think is gonna be shown off?

Hopes vs expectations
Oh just rattle off my hopes and dreams for all to see?

Expectations:
  • Fire Emblem:Three Houses, 5-10 minutes of talk about it including game play videos and more info about the story.
  • Something Super Mario Maker
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch
  • Joker gameplay
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 video
  • Daemon X Machina release date
  • Smash DLC next character reveal
Hopeful:
  • Fire Emblem:Three Houses release date
  • Persona 5 port
  • XCX port
  • Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3 info
  • Old series revival (F-Zero/Golden Sun/Advance Wars)
  • Next Zelda info (with Ravio in it)
  • Pikmin 4 info
Nominations: Monster Hunter x10
You didn't answer about a Monster Hunter/Palico double day, do I need to start nominating Palico?

Last edited:

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Been a while since I've been here so I'm throwing a bunch of ideas down and we'll see how many I get right lol:

• Pokemon Gen 8 games will get a surprising reveal.
  • Gameplay of Joker and his release date.
  • Wondeful 101 port announcement.
  • More news on Daemon X Machina including release date.
  • Pikmin 3 port hevaily modified for the Switch announcement.
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy HD announcement.
  • More news on Luigi's Mansion 3.
  • New Box Boy game announced.
  • First gameplay of Mario Kart Tour and release date.
  • New F-Zero game announced.
  • Danganronpa Trilogy port.
  • Golden Sun remake of the first 2 games announced.
  • New Monster Hunter game.
  • SNES games for Switch Online.
  • Another showcase of Yoshi's Crafted World.
  • Bayonetta 3 gameplay finally.
  • Mario Maker port/sequal announcement.
  • Erdrick revealed to be the second DLC character for Smash.
  • Persona 5 port.
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy finally.
  • Mother 3 finally localised.
  • More news on Animal Crossing.
  • New 2D Zelda game.
  • Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered announced.
Yea a lot of these are unlikely but hey if it happens I said it!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Predictions:
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Persona 5 Switch port
  • In-depth FE Three Houses details
  • Small news on Animal Crossing Switch
  • Port of a Wii U game (if I had to guess Super Mario 3D World EDIT: Mario Maker makes more sense actually)
  • Joker gameplay + release date
  • Dragon Quest collection or DQ11 confirmed for countries outside of Japan
  • Smash teaser at the end for either Erdrick or Edelgard (if I had to guess between the two probably Erdrick)
Hoping for:
  • Just about everything listed above (I'm fine with Bayonetta and Luigi's Mansion though I never really got into those games)
  • Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remakes
  • Persona 4 Gold Switch port

EDIT: Forgot my nominations

Concept: FE Three Houses rep x10

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Bad thing is, I'll be in the middle of class when Direct begins, but I can still play this.
Predictions:
  1. Three Houses news (already confirmed)
  2. Luigi's Mansion 3 new details
  3. First gameplay for Animal Crossing and full title announcement
  4. Joker gameplay and release date
  5. Daemon X Machina release date
  6. At least one more Wii U port (betting on Pikmin or Super Mario Maker)
  7. Boxboy
Hopes:
  1. Erdrick announcement
  2. Pokémon Direct announcement
  3. Erdrick
  4. More MUA 3 news
Nominations: So, how's exactly gonna go for Dante? Because this could go in at least three different ways:
If he's still allowed, but needs nominations to stay, then all 10 go for him.
If he's locked into some special day, noms go to Morrigan.
And if you allow me to replace him with Morri, then my noms go to her as well.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Huh. We're finally getting a direct.

Predictions:
  • Fire Emblem 3 houses takes up most of the direct, leaving less than 10 minutes to speed through everything else. Kinda like Smash did to every direct before it released.
  • The female counterpart to Byleth is shown and people start to drop Edelgard for the new waifu
  • /s sorry I had to
Real predictions:
  • Info for the other games we know are coming: Bayo 3, Kirby's Yarn, Assassin's Creed III, etc.
  • No info on Pokémon Gen 8 - I think TPC likes to keep those for themselves.
  • A few more ports, including Metroid Prime trilogy and Super Mario Maker (with new amiibo costumes)
  • Persona 5 gets a port for Switch
  • Joker gameplay and release date around March timeframe
  • Mii costume wave 1
  • Release dates for amiibo of Daisy/Yink/Ken/Pichu/Isabelle
  • Show off the next wave of amiibo, including some of the leaked characters like Snake and Trainer
  • Ends with a trailer for Erdrick and we all pretend we're surprised.
Hopes:
  • I still want to see them randomly support Hyrule Warriors again and throw in the Champs as playable with a new BotW map
  • Show us the Squirtle amiibo! And make enough stock so we don't have to rely on mariotehplumber scalping them all.
  • Echo/semiclones will also be Smash DLC packaged with Mii costumes, starting with Tails
  • Soul Calibur VI port, with Link as a guest fighter. Or what about him (or the Dorf) as an exclusive for MK11?
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 info. Including Winter Soldier also being playable (I want my Cap/Nat/Bucky team). And I wouldn't mind them rehashing that original idea to have Link there as well. Yeah, I like Link crossovers...but make him lefty again!
  • Dovahkiin gets dropped for Smash out of literally nowhere. Maybe make a Dragon Quest for the East and a Dragonborn for the West 'meeting of the Dragon RPGs' kinda thing...? Shut up, let me dream.

SPEN18

Smash Lord
About 35 minutes of stuff, huh?

Expectations:
- Fire Emblem, and probably quite a bit of it; 5-10 minutes sounds about right
- some kind of an update on Yoshi, since that's the other Spring game
- a couple of 3rd party ports; not particularly sure which ones
- one or two Wii U ports; again not super invested in guessing which ones since I have a Wii U and already bought most of the games I'd like for it
- maybe an additional trailer for a 2019 game like Luigi's Mansion or Town (probably not Animal Crossing or Pokémon, though it's possible)
- perhaps two or so completely new, unrevealed 2019 Nintendo games; I think there's a strong chance that one of these is a franchise not yet on Switch
- Joker gameplay + one Fighter Pack character reveal (probably Erdrick)
- if they're doing DLC outside the Fighters Pass like Mii Costumes or Stages then some of that could pop up as well

there ya go, a few vague blanket statements and a few things that everybody's already expecting, just like most leaks

Things I'd like to see:
- Golden Sun
- Advance Wars
yeah my dreams are ready to die
oh also I hope Fire Emblem doesn't look like trash and isn't delayed

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Predictions:
  • Fire Emblem 3 houses takes up most of the direct, leaving less than 10 minutes to speed through everything else. Kinda like Smash did to every direct before it released.
  • The female counterpart to Byleth is shown and people start to drop Edelgard for the new waifu
  • /s sorry I had to
Am I allowed to add this to my hopes?

Hopefully Byleth follows after Corrin with the guy having goofy hair and the girl being more normal lol.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
EXPECTATIONS:

-Joker reveal trailer with gameplay + release date.
-Next character reveal: predicting Erdrick or another surprise character like Crash or Scorpion
-Pokémon Generation 8 reveal
-Persona 5 coming to Switch
-Super Mario Maker Deluxe port
-Bayonetta 3 gameplay
-Yoshi's Crafted World gameplay
-Weegee's Mansion 3 gameplay
-Fire Emblem Three Houses (Confirmed)
-Animal Crossing Switch gameplay
-Xbox Live App coming to Switch (Yes, this was actually confirmed by Microsoft. Look it up.)
-More NES games

HOPES AND DREAMS:
-Everything I said above minus Erdrick and some games I'm indifferent about like FE and AC
-Overwatch port coming to Switch
-Any of my most wanted getting into Smash. (Though we'll probably get Erdrick or one of my least wanted instead.)
-Banjo-Kazooie coming to Switch
-A NEW Mario Kart game

Can't think of anything else. If I think of something cool, I'll add it to the list.

Magikarp x10

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Nintendo Direct (Feb. 13)
Expectations:

• Yoshi's Crafted World bundle info
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses Trailer and info
  • SNES for Nintendo Switch Online
  • Daemon X Machina Info
  • Final Fantasy 7 Release Date
  • Joker Gameplay Trailer
Hopes:
  • Wave Race for Nintendo Switch
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses release date
  • N64 for Nintendo Switch Online
  • Persona 5 Port
  • Joker Release Date
  • New Smash Character Announced (Erdrick or big surprise)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X port
  • NieR: Automata Port
  • Surprising new project or revived IP

Nominations: Style Savvy Rep x10

Last edited:

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
Not really sure what to expect outside of the already listed news, notably FE Three Houses and possibly a gameplay trailer for Joker, so I can't really put a list of things in because I myself don't know what to expect.

What I'm hoping for, however...

• Nindies section, possibly official Touhou games on Switch
  • Release date for Joker
  • New Smash Character
  • New project
Noms: Yuri Lowell x10

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Not really sure what to expect outside of the already listed news, notably FE Three Houses and possibly a gameplay trailer for Joker, so I can't really put a list of things in because I myself don't know what to expect.

What I'm hoping for, however...

• Nindies section, possibly official Touhou games on Switch
  • Release date for Joker
  • New Smash Character
  • New project
Noms: Yuri Lowell x5
You get double noms for today and tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Let's see how it goes, hopeful something good

Hoping:
-More info on Town
-The elusive Grandprix title to be revealed already if it exists
-W101, SM3DW, TMS/#FE, and XBCX ports
-more ports of good ol games from DQ, FF, RE, KH, BD
-Erdrick's reveal, or something that destroys every current leak
-Platinum announcing new entries to previous titles like W101 or that they make an Okami sequel with Capcom
-New title from Octopath team

Expect:
-Obviously FE
-Release dates of already leaked games like Daemon x Machina, LM3, and AC
-Teaser for Pokemon and AC
-More info on LM3 and Daemon x Machina
-DQXIS info
-Joker's gameplay
-"Brave"s reveal
-Surprise new game announcement
-Pleasant QOL Switch surprises
-SNES added to the NSO service

Nom: Hayabusa x 10

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Well Fatmanonice Fatmanonice found this and I thought I would share it here
The senior editor of Game Informer just took to Twitter and said that tomorrow's Direct is going to be a big one. Polar Panda called this to our Discord's attention because supposedly the guy is about as straight of an arrow as you can get and doesn't wantonly hype things. Doesn't mean Smash but Nintendo looks to be dropping some major bombshells tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1095365057246949376
So everyone just take 3 things from your hopes and put them in expectations lol

I am way too excited for this, curse my boss for moving my deadline up when all I want to do is speculate about the Nintendo Direct!

Last edited:

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Predictions:

- Joker gameplay and release date
- Fire Emblem Three Houses Trailer and info
- Pokémon Generation 8 reveal
- New game announcement
- Animal Crossing info

Hopes:
- A DLC reveal that pretty much wrecks all leaks.
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remakes

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
So, I’ll be traveling for the next three weeks, and thus I might only be able to post at odd times, but I will still make sure I update noms every day. Just a heads up for any lateness.

Fortunately, I’ll be able to watch the Direct! But before my hopes and expectations, here are the nominations.

(Dante x195)
Maxwell (Scribblenauts) x184
Concept: 100 characters (counting Echo Fighters and Miis/Pokémon Trainer as 3) x180
Concept: World of Light expansion x180
Magikarp x169
Concept: No fan favorite/highly requested characters x165
Concept: Style Savvy rep x165
Ryota Hayami x165

200 - 151

Cranky Kong x160
Q*Bert x154

150 - 101

(Hat Kid x150)
Sly Cooper x150
Kat & Ana x145
Monster Hunter x135
Bonkers (Kirby) x130
Concept: Boss Rush x130
Poochy x125
Tracer x121
Concept: Undertale rep x120
Amy Rose x115
Vaati x115
Brash the Bear x115
Impa x101
Porky Minch x101

100 - 51

Nathan Drake x100
Concept: Microsoft Rep x100
Aloy x100
Protector (Etrian Odyssey) x100
Concept: Third-party character from unrepped Company x95
Lora (Xenoblade) x95
Boss: Kracko x85
Freddi Fish and Luther (Freddi Fish) x80
[Rerate] Erdrick x75
9-Volt x74
Ryu Hayabusa x70
Spyro x67
Creeper x62
Yuri Lowell x55

50 - 25

Frogger x45
Noctis Lucis Caelum x45
Papyrus x41
Frisk x40
Ninten x40
Concept: Assist Trophy becomes Fighter x30
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x30
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Cooking Mama x25
[Rerate] 2B x25

Under 25

Boss: Perfect Chaos x20
Kamek x20
Earthworm Jim x20
Gooey (Kirby) x20
Jin Kazama x20
Decidueye x19
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Pyra & Mythra (sans Rex) x15
Reporter & Wrestler x15
Tetromino x15
Metal Sonic x15
Adeleine (Kirby) x12
Brian (Quest 64) x12
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x10
Concept: Bethesda rep x10
Frog (Chrono Trigger) x10
Amaterasu x10
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x10
Tora and Poppi x10
Concept: Spectator Emotes x10
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x10
Saber (Fate) x10
Blacephalon x5
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x5
Monokuma x5
Concept: Another joke character x5
Neptune x5
Concept: Crazi Taxi rep x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Concept: Free updates (Splatoon-style) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Scorpion x5
Concept: Another literally who Level-5 Character who's popular in Japan, like Achilles or Mark Evans x5
Starman (Pro Wrestling) x5
Black Shadow x5
Marx (Kirby) x5
Malzahar (League of Legends) x5
King Boo x5
Concept: Master Chief Mii Costume x5
Crono x5
Worm (Worms) x5
Kyle Hyde x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Eight (Dragon Quest) x3
[Rerate] Slime (Dragon Quest) x3
Boss: Sans x2
Urbosa x1
Stahl x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Maxwell passes 100 characters and World of Light expansion. He is now (technically) number 1. Magikarp flops past No fan favorites and Style Savvy rep, takes 4th place. Ryota Hayami rejoins the top 7, tied with the latter two.

Cranky Kong and Q*Bert hop over 150 noms.

Yuri Lowell braves past 50 noms.

2B assembles 25 noms.

shocktarts17 shocktarts17 I don’t see any reason to make a double day with Palico, I think it’s fair for it to have to get nommed like everyone else.

Bad thing is, I'll be in the middle of class when Direct begins, but I can still play this.
Predictions:
  1. Three Houses news (already confirmed)
  2. Luigi's Mansion 3 new details
  3. First gameplay for Animal Crossing and full title announcement
  4. Joker gameplay and release date
  5. Daemon X Machina release date
  6. At least one more Wii U port (betting on Pikmin or Super Mario Maker)
  7. Boxboy
Hopes:
  1. Erdrick announcement
  2. Pokémon Direct announcement
  3. Erdrick
  4. More MUA 3 news
Nominations: So, how's exactly gonna go for Dante? Because this could go in at least three different ways:
If he's still allowed, but needs nominations to stay, then all 10 go for him.
If he's locked into some special day, noms go to Morrigan.
And if you allow me to replace him with Morri, then my noms go to her as well.
Imo as long as Dante stays somewhere near the top 7 we’ll make it work. ProfPeanut ProfPeanut same with Hat Kid.

And this is FancySmash FancySmash ’s regularly scheduled reminder that they have extra noms.

Top Bottom