• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, Kiran/Summoner time.

Chance: 0%
You know how Robin and Corrin are avatars who have defined character traits? Kiran doesn't have that. Kiran is just the player. Hell, even official media doesn't recognize the Summoner's name.

The Summoner is also directly stated to be a non-combatant. In a series like Fire Emblem, this says something.

If we ever get a true Summoner styled character, I imagine it won't be one that requires dozens of very highly detailed models like Kiran would.

If we wanted a Heroes-original character, Fjorm or Commander Anna (even Veronica, really) would be better picks. Even Alfonse and Sharena, for however generic they are, make more sense. Not to mention the roster being planned in 2015 puts a damper on this.

I do think we'll get Heroes content, but I don't think we're getting Kiran. Hell, if Fire Emblem even gets a character, my bets are on Chrom as an echo, Celica as a potential full newcomer in the base game, and/or Edelgard or Byleth as DLC.

Want: 0%
There are legitimately dozens of Fire Emblem characters I'd prefer to see. Don't tempt me to list them, because I'll do it. In a series known for its characters, I'd rather not have a complete non-entity.

Reinhardt trophy x10

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
10%/0%
Chances:
Pros: Protagonist of a very popular game. Appeals to the mobile audience. Has bottomless moveset potential. Has a unique weapon
Cons: Zero personality, zero plot, in an already crowded situation with Fire Emblem characters, has several popular FE characters already used as playable characters (EXCEPT LYN GODDAMMIT),
Want:
I absolutely have grown to hate Heroes and how it treats the Fire Emblem characters. I dislike Kiran's derivative design and completely absent personality, and I have far more characters in FE I'd take over Kiran.

SMT Rep x10

Tetra: 15%

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
This character

If there’s something we likely won’t get in Smash, it’s representation for a mobile game. We haven’t even gotten any representation for console spin-offs yet!

Give me actual characters like Lyn or Chrom, thank you.

Tetra prediction: 11%

Nominations: (are we still doing 10?)
NintenX5
Ryu HayabusaX5

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Kiran

Chances: 1%
Being generous with this one percent as FE Heroes is most the recent FE game currently out and it's Nintendo's first really successful step into mobile. For that reason I could see it getting represented but the chances for even that is pretty low. But a character like Kiran is just not happening, I've heard the idea of having Kiran summon heroes to attack in the past but that's just too unlikely and sounds really awkward. I mean, even the Pokemon Trainer didn't do that. If anything he would get in as a Pokemon Trainer type character who has like 3 heroes to choose from, but that not likely since I think Sakurai knows full well that would be very much pushing it across the line. But all that aside, Kiran would likley not get in over any of the main characters from book one, that being Alfonse the sword wielding (ugh) bench lord, Sharena the Lance wielding best friend lord, Anna the Axe wielding commander (and reoccurring character in FE) and Veronica the strictly magic wielding main villain of book one (and second most popular female from Choose Your Legends 2). I mean sure, Robin and Corrin got in over Chrom and any of the royal siblings, but Robin and Corrin actually had a speaking role in their games, Kiran doesn't.

It's not that I hate the idea of Kiran being in, nor the idea of more Fire Emblem characters not even the idea of having a mobile game character. I actually would like a Heroes OC to represent Nintendo's going into mobile as well as Fire Emblem in general (more so than Edelgard, Alm or Celica) but I would much rather have Sharena or Veronica. Both of which don't use swords and both of which I personally like the most of the Book One Heroes OC's.

Nominations:
Primarina x10

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Kiran
Chance: 1%
While you can argue that we've had avatar character before, Kiran is defined by being a non-entity strategist for the player to fit their shoes in. They appear in cutscenes, but mostly only as a voiceless viewpoint for characters to talk and exposition to, they don't fight directly in the game itself and the cutscene for Book 2 (the only place they're shown fighting) has them shoot out orbs from their weapon, and they don't make an effort for the player to attach to Kiran since they have no defining traits. Even cases like the Villager players can latch on to as their actions shape how the Villager looks and acts in their world, Kiran doesn't have that, they exist to be a proxy and in terms of Heroes they have little presence outside of their designated role. Finally, the other characters like the Askr Trio, Veronica, and Fjorm are more prominently shown in the story and promotion for the game, and all of them are very popular overall, which would make them more appealing candidates for Smash since they are more prominent overall.

This is also not even getting into the potential timing issue as Heroes came out in 2017, and thus may not even be a potential option for a character due to coming too late.

Want: 1%
They don't stand out at all to me and I would much rather have a character that I personally grew to like then one that just exists for me to enter the game's world.

Nomination: Incineroar x10

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Kiran
Chance: 3%
Heroes is a big deal. You wanna add lots of characters from a vast series? Kiran's your guy. Downsides are Kiran being unable to fight outside summoning.

Want: 100%
Always wanted a summoner. If Sakurai is worried about repping Fire Emblem and concerns there's too many cast members, throw a bunch of the less likely guys(aka not Celica and Chrom, more like Tharja and Hector; popular picks but unlikely to get in at this point) into a moveset allowing him to summon powerful magic, axe, lance, pegasus knights, archers, wyvern riders and yes...swordsmen into fight for him.

This is actually a crazy ass idea, but I'm absolutely in love with such a love letter to a series I don't even care much for. It's like Pokemon Trainer taken to 11.

Let's be real; pegasus knights, wyvern riders and even simple horseback characters are NEVER gonna translate well in Smash which is a shame since Fire Emblem uses quite a few mounted units. We could also get all manner of species thrown into a moveset too which is really quite exciting for me as Fire Emblem is not just about humans.

Let's get YARNE AND OWAIN into a moveset :p

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner/Kiran
Chance: 1% (rounded up)
We're rating some pretty ridiculous ideas, aren't we? Robin and Corrin may be player inserts, but Kiran is actually the player. They don't have any kind of customization or dialogue and you can't even see their face. Making this character work would require a lot of assets, and for what? Most of these characters that we rate I can see crossing Sakurai's radar, even if they never really get considered, but not this one.

Want: 3%
I mean, I guess the concept could be interesting. There are plenty of FE characters I'd rather see, though, and I wouldn't want them relegated to an attack in some no-name's moveset.

Nominate Style Savvy character x10

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Kiran (FEH Summoner)
Finally, someone I'm actually familiar with.

Chance: 3%
Want: 10%

Everyone in FEH refers to you as either the name you put in, or Summoner. We have a character that's already in Smash who technically doesn't fight and that's :ultpokemontrainer:. He summons Pokemon to do his bidding. I feel maybe Kiran could pull off something similar. FEH has it's own weapon triangle with weapons assigned to a color. Red destroys Green, Green destroys Blue, and Blue destroys Red. Reds includes Swords, Red Magic (Fire & Dark), Greens has Axes and Green Magic (Wind), and Blues are Lances and Blue Magic (Thunder and Light). All three colors share colored bows and colored dragons. Colorless, a neutral color to the Weapon Triangle, has Bows, Daggers, and Staves, Dragons. Kinda of like with :ultpokemontrainer:, Kiran would summon a Hero to do all the fighting and switch out using the Down Special. With four distinct colors in FEH, and to see people write 20-paged essays why Fire Emblem's playable roster should be gutted in the next Smash, let's give Kiran four FE characters. I chose four because most the maps are done with four heroes. We have plenty of sword users, so throw in a Fire Mage like Celica, Ephraim and Hector for Lance and Axe respectively, and Takumi for bows. So what if Takumi is the "second Fates rep," there aren't that many major/popular bow characters to pick.

But yeah. Like :ultpokemontrainer:, no weapon triangle shenanigans where Hector is somehow the worst of the set, and Ephraim is the best because the large number of sword users in general in Smash. Breidablik, the gun Kiran uses to summon heroes would be the perfect item to summon FE characters. Unfortunately, Lyn is locked to the Assist Trophy again, and her voice is still the same as it was from Brawl. Tragic.

Rowlet x10

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner (Kiran)

FE Heroes is really popular so it could always happen, but other FE characters definitely have higher priority.

There are way better FE reps out there such as Celica, Chrom, and a possible Three Houses character. I don't see what Kiran can bring to the table that these characters can't. Also if you want a Heroes rep, Fjorm and the three starting heroes would be much better options.

Tetra prediction: 23%

Nominations: Terry Bogard x10

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
FEH Summoner

Chance: 0.1%

Besides the usual TOO MANY FE CHATRACTERS thing, he/she seems more of a more mobile character than a Nintendo character IMO.

Tetra Prediction: 17.7%

Nominate Concept: More Than 5 Unique Newcomers x10

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Summoner
Chance - 1%
Fire Emblem is still going strong and seems to get the Smash love. But Sakurai has even taken a step back and pondered if it's too much currently. I really doubt we will get this level of heavy work load of a character. Chrom, Celica , or someone from the new game as DLC are more likely. Or nobody at all.
Want - 2%
It might be cool if I get to see some characters like Ranulf that have no shot in hell getting in. But overall I think it would take away from the characters just being some Side B for example. As something like the AT or Pokeballs, I'd have some interest in it that way.

Nominations 10x Incineroar

D

Deleted member

FEH summoner
Chance: 10%

Looks a lot like :ultrobin in appearance and concept, and their gimmick to summon FE characters isn't only OP on paper but also doesn't appeal me in the slightest.
Also, FE fatigue.

Noms:
Female announcer x10

Tetra prediction: 7.21%

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
FEH Summoner want: 0% (1-10*)

I'm not a fan of the moveset in the support thread. It doesn't seem fun to me to summon a bunch of what are essentially assist trophies to do my specials for me. I also don't like the implementation of the summoning in FEH as shooting orbs from a gun.

Nominations:

FE Spear User x5

* Indicates percentage penalty for potentially taking a slot from most wanted characters

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Kiran

Chance - 0%

Right off the bat, I find it unlikely we'll be getting a new Fire Emblem character this time around anyway, with Sakurai himself thinking that Corrin was too much. With the roster being decided sometime around mid to late 2015, I'm pretty sure FEH was far too late to make the cut.
Alongside that, the fact that Lyndis remains an Assist Trophy sets a precedent that summoning Fire Emblem characters will remain part of Assist Trophies, and if we were to get FEH representation, I think we'd much sooner get Anna; a character more popular and relevant than Kiran is.

So yeah, there's a lot going against his / her inclusion.

Want - 0%

With the limited newcomer space, I'd really rather not see any new FE characters, and especially another self insert at that.
I've never really liked the FE self inserts anyway; they're all pretty terrible with the exception of Robin. They're either non-existent (Mark, Kiran), obnoxious Mary Sues that take away attention from literally every other character, including the main lord of the game (Kris), or wet doormats (Corrin).

Nominations:
[Stage] Poke Floats x10

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner

Chance - 0% - I have a feeling Nintendo's mobile games will be regulated to side-content, and not an actual character. Even if we did get one, though, a character that relies on summoning other characters doesn't really work. Unless they take a shortcut, having to create each character with a detailed enough moddle is going to be painful. Combine that with being a nonfighter in a series filled with more noteworthy characters known for fighting, and well...

Want - 0% - I really just want Anna as a fire emblem character. Ignoring that, though, I just think he would take too much work to implement.

Predictions

Tetra - 2.45% - Not quite as bad, but still unlikely.

Nominations

Nihilego X10

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Kiran
Chance: 0% - It's not that I'm denying the possibility of a Heroes character (I did make the support thread for it after all), but I just can't see Kiran working as a character. It's very difficult to imagine a character who's main gimmick is summoning other characters with unique abilities and character models who are all mostly the same height as him. His move pool would just look so weird with each attack probably taking up a lot of space. Even if we limited his summoning powers to just special attacks we run into the problem of either greatly limiting the number of characters he could summon (ruining his main appeal) or randomizing his summons like a pokeball or assist trophy. There's also the problem of Kiran being a faceless silent self-insert who, unlike Robin and Corrin, has no cannon appearance or personality to speak of.

Nominations: Edelgard x10

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Double zero.

Need to see if/how they do any mobile references before I raise that chance. And I definitely don't want to see acknowledgement of Nintendo's ruthless entry into gachapon, the worst kind of gambling.

x10 nomz for Nihilego

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
Summoner
Chance: 0.1% -
Non-combatant character from a spinoff mobile game, that, while owned by Nintendo, still has much more popular competition from his own franchise.
Want: 0% - No. We have enough Fire Emblem characters. Enough is ****in' enough.

Nominations:
Frank West x5

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
FEH summoner

Chance 0%
I don't think people will be too happy about their inclusion.

I'm not going to lie I love the game but I think I'm sick of FE reps in smash bros.

Nomination Django x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Another Fire Emblem

Release date: Feb 2017.
Featureless Nameless Blank character.
Ridiculously difficult moveset potential.
Series that is overrepped with characters yet desperately needs other non-playable content.

Need I go on?

Nom: FoD x10 (are we still on 10?)

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
"Hey, you know what Smash Bros. needs? More fire Emblem!"
It's a non-character from a mobile game released in 2017 from a series that already has too many characters. Need I say more?
We don't need more Fire Emblem characters. We especially don't need whatever this is.

Tetra prediction: 5%
Noms: All-star versus x10

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Kiran

Chance- 10%
Want- 25%

I think it would be funny if there was a guy whose forward smash was literally shooting out Hectors. Still the gun would be better served as an item if anything.

Nominations - Tora and Poppi x5

Last edited:

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
The Summoner

They always add a new Fire Emblem character. There's a very small pastability they choose him.

Want: 100%
The summoner is an excuse to put every single Fire Emblem character in smash bros all at once.

Nominations:
Dragonite x5

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
FE Kiran
He's an avatar, sure, and the "star" of the hugely successful mobile game, but he doesn't actually fight and has no personality (literally, not a diss in his case). If somehow a rep from Heroes got in I imagine Sakurai would first consider Anna or Veronica as the former is the series mascot and the latter is the most popular Heroes OC.

Don't particularly want Heroes representation beyond maybe trophies.

Nominations: Medusa x 5

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Chances: 0.1%
Um... how would that even work? I don't even think the summoner has a proper character design, seeing as they're meant to be you. If we're getting another Fire Emblem character, I highly doubt it would be someone who isn't even really a character.

Don't really want another Fire Emblem character, much less a non-entity.

Nominations: Phoenix Wright x10

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Kiran

Chance: 0.5%

Timing issues, non-entity, difficult to work with, competition with more realistic choices like Chrom or Celica, etc. Doubtful we'll get a new Fire Emblem at this point, and if we do I can't see the Heroes summoner being a priority.

I'm not against more Fire Emblem content, but frankly I just don't think this idea would work out well. There are plenty of much better choices for the series in my opinion, even to represent Heroes specifically.

Nominations: Heihachi x10

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Kiran

As much as I like Kiran to be in Smash, I don't think they're going to do it. If we're going to get a FEH rep, it's either going to be Commander Anna or Fjorm.

Kiran is nothing special. Sure, he can use his gun to summon different heroes, but that's about it. He is not a fighter like Robin or Corrin, so I would not even consider him in Smash.

Nominations:
Saber Artoria (Fate) x10

andimidna

Smash Master
FE Summoner:
Kinda outdated concept it feels already
Chance: 0.5%
With less main newcomers and a new Switch game for potential DLC content, Heroes content probably cant be more than an assist. Maybe even just trophies honestly
Want: 90%
I love the idea of a Summoner character. There’s soo much potential

x5 Style Savvy character
x5 Hanafuda character

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Kiran

Chance and Want:

Regarding Chance:

While he is one of the central characters of the highly successful FE mobile game, he is still too new to be considered as a fighter. Add to the fact he has to compete with other Fire Emblem characters (perhaps even some from his own game are arguably more likely too) and Sakura's cautiousness for adding more FE characters... yeah, not looking good.

Regarding Want:

Meh, Kiran's weapon, Breidablik, would be better off on its own as an item that could summon other Fire Emblem characters similar to the Poke Ball and the Assist Trophy. There's also plenty of Fire Emblem characters I'd rather have over Kiran, and even some of the Heroes OCs like Fjorm and Hrid (my personal favorite of the Heroes OCs so far) would make better choices.

------

Predictions

Tetra (the Legend of Zelda): 4.78%

Rather popular for a Zelda character, but she faces most of the same issues that other Zelda newcomers face

------

Nominations

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney): x10

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
FE Summoner

chance
with a limited roster and a ton of FE charcter already in Smashs I think we won;t see anything from FE till DLC.
12%

want
I personally like FE so I wouldn't be opposed but I want others liie Chrom more
50%

nominating labo man x10

DivineWrath45

Smash Cadet
FEH Summoner (Kiran)

There are already a ton of FE characters in the game, would we really need another one? Especially another avatar character? I don't think so. If we're getting anything Fire Emblem-related, I pretty much want it to be Celica.

Want: 85%
Despite all that, I still think Kiran's going to be unique compared to other characters in Smash. He's gonna be like the Pokemon Trainer, where he can use Breidablik to summon several Fire Emblem characters. But, I still would rather have Celica than him anyday.

Nominations:
Saber (Artoria Pendragon) x10

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Kiran

Fire Emblem Heroes came out in 2017, a long time after Ultimate's plan was finalized. If that's not damning enough, then there's the fact that Kiran is literally the second-most featureless character in all of Fire Emblem, trailing right behind Blazing Blade's visually-absent Tactician. Corrin struggled to squeeze in despite being able to summon dragon body parts on a whim, so it's particularly unlikely that Kiran somehow makes the cut, especially given the abundance of Fire Emblem characters already present.

Want: 20%
Few things, especially Nintendo things, truly capture the human condition as truthfully as Kiran's never-ending quest for orbs and spouses. Most of Heroes' other candidates suffer the same issues of crippling blandness that spin-off game protagonists usually suffer, whereas Kiran could serve as a projection of mobile gamers exist today. Their dubious morals, their self-inflicted suffering, their ability to have even the greatest evils in all the Fire Emblem worlds tolerate working for them makes for one strange character case.

But Nintendo isn't that self-aware, certainly not to the point that I can trust Sakurai to represent such aspects of Kiran's projected personality into their moveset. And knowing Kiran's luck, their inclusion would probably result in Bartre appearing in Smash long before Hector does, so maybe their exclusion is for the best.

Prediction
Tetra: 7%

Nominations
Ninten x5
Viridi x5

Last edited:

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
Kiran:
Chance: 2%
FE Heroes is really successful, I guess? I can see him as an Assist Trophy or his gun as an attack/summoning item at best, though.

As much as I would love a summoning character, and as much as I love FEH... Dear God No. Choose a better summoner or a better FE character. Non-entities like Kiran can burn in a trashfire.

Noms: Ken Masters Echo/Costume x10

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Wyoming Wyoming just drop me a noms list capped off at 1 PM EDT and I’ll get a new day a rollin. Also calcs day is today so hooray.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Wyoming Wyoming just drop me a noms list capped off at 1 PM EDT and I’ll get a new day a rollin. Also calcs day is today so hooray.
Oh **** I havent updated it in a week. All of a sudden the pace of this thing going fast caughtme off-guard.

Buuut I will get it done tonight.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I'm surprised FE summoner's day has not ended yet, lastly it wasn't really practical for me to post here but to be fair this character is not one I would have been really disappointed by missing their day.

FE Hero summoner chances: abstain
FE Hero summoner want: 0%
Okay, I don't know much about FE Heroes, but the idea doesn't interest me if I understood it. Basically it's a character who would summon FE character as part of their moveset? Sorry, doesn't interest me. I get that FE has many characters and such an idea could be a way to represent more weapon variety (bows, lances, etc.) but I don't see it as interesting. I guess this idea is supposed to mimick the idea of Pokémon variety from Poké Balls, but the thing is that Pokémon are more varied than Fire Emblem characters in their appearance. For this reason I don't see a Poké Ball equivalent for Fire Emblem as something interesting. Rather I would like to see more Fire Emblem Assist Trophies to represent a few more aspects of the series not covered by playable characters (like a pegasus rider or an axe weilder), but not as much as other series like Mario and Zelda.

Tetra prediction: 9.85%

Nominating:
New item: Beast Ball x10

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Incineroar x327
Primarina x300
Labo Man x276
Ryu Hayabusa x270
Wonder Red x257
Concept: Female Announcer x255
Kamek x254

Over 200:

Nihilego x245
Katrielle Layton x238
Concept: Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voice clips x235
Scorpion x231
Saber x230
Thwomp x226
Linkle x225
Viridi x223
Dragonite x217
Django x210

199-150

Ray x198
Rowlet x195
Balloon Fighter x190
Concept: Style Savvy character x190
DeMille x183
Ninten x183
Papyrus x175
Reinhardt Gets a Trophy x170
Concept: Hanafuda character x167
Snip & Clip (Snipperclips) x155
Fire Emblem Three Houses Protagonist x155
Tsubasa Oribe x155
Concept: Octopath Traveller Character x150
Louie x150

149-100

[Rerate] Phoenix Wright x140
Concept: All-Star Versus x138
Concept: Fire Emblem Spear User x123
Barbara x122
Nikki x115
Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2) x114
2B x111
Neptune x110
Concept: More than five unique newcomers (excl. Ridley/Daisy/Inkling) x110
Raiden x105
Susie x104
Item: Beast Ball x100

99-75

Concept: Ken Masters alt Costume for Ryu x96
Viewtiful Joe x95
Stage: Poke Floats x95
Gooey x94
Terry Bogard x92
Concept: Disconfirmed Characters as DLC x90
Stage: Fountain of Dreams x90
Klonoa x87
Tora & Poppi x87
Concept: Pikmin newcomer x85
Zero x85
Daroach x82
Ken x77
Fjorm x75

74-50

Veronica x73
Rick/Coo/Kine x69
Yu Narakumi x66
Breidablik Item x65
Edelgard x65
Zeraora (Pokémon) x64
Toon Zelda x64
Endou Mamoru x62
9-Volt x62
Concept: Historical Character x60
Concept: Only 4-6 newcomers for base roster x60
Medusa x60
Slime x58
Concept: Shin Megami Tensei character x55
Concept: Wars character x53
Takumi (Fire Emblem) x50

49-26:

Project Zero/Fatal Frame Protagonist x48
Chorus Kids x45
[Rerate] Spyro x45
Stage: Brinstar Depths x45
Rhythm Girl x40
Concept: Chun-Li as an assist trophy x35
Frank West x35
Stage: Ultra Space x35
Tapu Koko x30

Under 25:

Adeleine x24
Dixie Kong & Kiddy Kong x20
[Rerate] Concept: Zelda newcomer x20
Heihachi x20
Sub-Zero x17
Concept: Custom Alternate Colors x15
Concept: Custom Moves return x15
Earthworm Jim x15
Alexandra Roivas x15
Concept: A Stage From Modern Kirby x15
Master Chief x10
Xenoblade X Avatar/Cross x10
Jin Kazama x10
[Rerate] Shadow x10
Concept: SR388 stage x5
Alm x5
Nia x5
Break the Targets x5
[Rerate] Octoling x5
[Rerate] Gengar x5
Diskun x1

THESE CHARACTERS ARE VOTED IN. NOMINATING THEM IS NOW OBSOLETE!

05/08: Incineroar (Pokemon)
06/08: Primarina (Pokemon)
07/08: Labo Man (Nintendo LABO)
08/08: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
09/08: Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
10/08: Concept: Female Announcer*
11/08: Kamek (Yoshi)

*Yes, we know that Xander Mobus is the announcer. However the possibility of a second announcer isn't ruled out entirely.

TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom

Last edited:

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Fire Emblem Heroes Man:
Chance: 0.5% The timing just doesn't add up, plus there's Fire Emblem fatigue, and they don't have a personality.
Want: 0% No more Fire Emblem please. I especially don't want someone only from a mobile game spin off.

Nominations:
Eh. Since we're nominating literal who's at this point, might as well nominate my crazy idea.
Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Academy) x10

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Tetra

Chance: 15% - If Brawl's data means anything, Toon Zelda and a 'Toon Sheik' character may have once been considered. Assuming that Toon Sheik was Tetra, then it shows Tetra may have been considered to be playable. At least to some degree. Now, with the Legend of Zelda cast all being based off different eras, and all seemingly Triforce wielders, Tetra fits both of these. She's a decently popular character, too. The problem is that the points I mention don't really hold too much weight. Still, I think she's one of the frontrunners for a new Zelda character.

Want: 80% - Not my first pick for a new Zelda character, but I see her potential, and she'd be cool to see.

Nominations: Deconfirmed Character DLC (All, whether it be x10 or x5. I'm just going to start putting (All) for now on.)

Top Bottom