• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Bubsy
Chance: 0.001%
Comes from a series that infamous, only recently got a revival (that was poorly received), and isn't that popular of a character. With how much competition he has with other third party characters, it's highly unlikely he'd be the lucky one of the bunch.

Want: 0%
No, of all the possible third party characters you could add, it would be hugely disappointing to have him.

Lara Croft
Chance: 15%
One of the most iconic (if not the most iconic) female characters in the history of gaming, she's hugely popular in the west and has gotten appearances across different mediums such as the movies (one of which recently came out). She's definitely a huge name that would appeal to a lot of people due to her history and status that extends even to more casual circles. However, her biggest hurdle is that for all her popularity in the west, she's more middling in Japan by comparison as she didn't blow up in the same way as she did over here, which may leave her as a disadvantage relative to characters whose popularity is more even across countries. Additionally, considering she has competition from other third party franchises, including Dragon Quest which is also owned by SE, she could be overlooked for other options.

Want: 50%
I don't mind either way, though it would be fun to have two major PlayStation icons duke it out in Smash.

Nomination: Monster Hunter Character x5

Last edited:

zipzapsparkle

Smash Journeyman
I don’t like her modern look though, I prefer her ps2/3 era looks. Modern Lara looks too much like a regular girl, the older Lara looks are much more recognizable imo.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Bubsy

Chance: 0%

- Not a chance.

Want: 0.00001%

- Not really interested.

Lara Croft

Chance: 7%

- She’s a popular and iconic character.

Want: 1%

- Not a priority but I wouldn’t really be upset.

Predictions

Cranky Kong: 10%
Brash: 0.8%

Nominations

Katrielle Layton (Professor Layton) x4
Neptune (Neptunia Series) x1

Last edited:

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Laura the Croft

Abstain
Don't care about her and never have.

Bubsy the Bobcat

Now THIS is a character

Chance: 5%
He's a animal mascot along the lines of Sonic and Crash Bandicoot. He's also super popular with JonTron fans who make up at least 65% of the internet. Overall I'd say he has at least a small chance.

Want: 100%
What could pawsibly go wrong? I loved Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back and I think he'd make an excellent addition to the roster.

Nominations:
Dragonite x5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Lara Croft
Chances: 10%
She's famous, important to video games and iconic. Although, I doubt she's that well known or popular in Japan.
Want: 10%
I don't care either way. I have never played any Tomb Raider games.

Bubsy
Chances: 1%
I mean, he is famous so that's got to count for something. But being famous for being bad isn't a good thing. Unless he wins the ballot from sheer meme voting in which case we're all doomed.
Want: 30%
He's not deserving at all (I've played Bubsy 1 and 2, and they're uh... amazing for lack of a better word.), but I won't lie, he'd be a bit of a guilty pleasure, he's hilarious and I'm pawsitive I'd enjoy his cattitude's presence in the game. It'd be the purrfect catastrophe!

Predictions: Cranky Kong 20% Brash the Bear 2%

Nominations: Dragonite x 5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
So I am gonna post calcs a bit later than usual, but here are my scores

Lara Croft

30% Chance

Honestly the fact remains that she has the chops to make it in. She is that big of a name. If you asked people to name a female protagonist in gaming, your two main answers are Lara Croft and Samus. She has a legacy. She is still relevant.

100% Want

Having a name as huge as Lara Croft would be epic. I would love to have a roster with huge names like her.

Bubsy

1% Chance

Instead of the usual 0, in some cruel twist of fate I could see him getting good ballot support as a meme, and if a second ballot appeared and he did well, god help us. His infamy makes him not exactly impossible, but he’s damn near it.

5% Want

Some people just want to watch the world burn. Seeing the rage at Bubsy getting in would be amazing. He is an all star, but damn do I wish I could wring his neck.

Nominating Eevee x 5

I’m gonna end the day at 9:30 AM EDT, y’all have till then to post scores.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Lara Croft:

Chance - 5%

Iconic yes, but there are others which would probably be considered before her.

Want - 20%

Seems like quite an interesting choice.

Bubsy:

Double 0. I don't need to explain why.

Nominations: Rhythm Girl x5

astilpe

Smash Rookie
bubsy
want 60% its like so bad is some weird goof
chances -1%

lara
chances 20%
want 30% she niice

nominate teddy from mother 1 x10

andimidna

Smash Master
Lara:
Not much more to be said other than she’s iconic with few ties, just like cloud really. P sure she has a movie coming? and is already like pop culture status. Got name dropped in the new Nicki song, a lot of ppl know her
Honestly don’t think there’s much more to say bc idk of any hints towards this at all. It’s just possible
Chance: 14%
Want: 70%

Bubsy abstain

Cranky pre: 14%
Somehow Funky got like 13% iirc so I guess Cranky should get a little more
Brash pre: 0.75%

x5 Eevee

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Yo I don’t feel so good, except late calcs.

Please rate Cranky Kong and Brash the Friggen Bear and predict Gengar and Yarne/Owain team.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I guess Cranky Kong could be considered for a DKC newcomer with his playable appearance in Tropical Freeze. But with Dixie having higher demand, Cranky will more likely be passed off. He probably will not be considered at all for the base game or DLC. Especially with DLC, as Funky will be holding the biggest presence after the base roster.

x5 Balloon Fighter

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Time to rate Cranky...Long?

I think there's a non zero shot of getting two DK characters. Among them, Cranky has a decent shot.

I like Cranky. Title typo and all.

Double Zeroes for the Unfunny, Oft-Repeated Meme

Predicting a 2.3 for Gengar, and 0.76 for Yarne/Owain tag team.

Nominating K. Rool X 5

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Cranky Kong

Chance: 50%
I'm convinced we're getting a DK rep, and there are a lot to choose from. It'll either be him, Dixie, Funky or K. Rool (or maybe DK Jr. but I doubt it).

I want Funky more, but I like Cranky, and I'd be fine with him if Funky doesn't make it. If I could choose, I'd have them both.

Brash Bear

I didn't even know who this was until yesterday. Though, that's probably because I've never played DKC3.

I get that he's a joke character, but jokes are supposed to be funny. I'd rather have Lanky Kong, or better yet:

Gengar prediction: 5%

Yarne/Owain prediction: 3%

Nominations:
Viewtiful Joe x5

D

Deleted member

Cranky Kong

Possible, but seemingly overshadowed by other DK characters in terms of fan popularity.

Want: 90%

I'd prefer K. Rool or Dixie, but he'd be fun.

Brash the Friggin' Bear

Very minor character from an over 20-year-old game who hasn't appeared since. Only brought up by Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and others here because of an old joke from the Smash 4 pre-release RTC. All we need now are DK Vine members creating Smashboards accounts just to rate their favorite Rare Bare.

I'd get some ironic enjoyment from his inclusion, but there are a plethora of other characters I'd prefer.

Nomination: Bayonetta x5

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Cranky Kong:

Chance: 20%
Dixie is more prominent in the series with more playable roles and a whole game to herself, she's also significantly more popular and K Rool is also ridiculously more popular him, if K Rool was passed up for Cranky the fandom would go crazy. He has a shot though because he's important to the series and his cane would bring something new to smash but he's not getting in over those 2. He's also got Funky to deal with as competition too but if it was down to the two I see cranky getting priority.

There's practically no chance of seeing him in the base game but DLC is a possibility, after the other 2 of course, but even then 3 whole dk newcomers may seem like a lot and the demand isn't really there for him to be dlc either.

I wouldn't hate it but I'd take Dixie, K Rool or even Funky over him.

Brash the bear?:

Chance: 1%
Not gonna lie I had to google who this character was. and it's not happening, let's stop with the joke ratings guys lol

Nomination:
Decloned Ganondorf x5

D

Deleted member

Cranky Kong

Chance: 45%
Want: 55%

Any DKC newcomer is good in my book, and Cranky is no exception.
Tho I'd rather see, K. Rool, Dixie and even Funky before him.

Brash the Bear

Want: 20%

He'd crush any Smash character in seconds and beat :foxmelee:, :metaknight: and :4bayonetta: in one single fight.

Noms:
Female announcer x5

:094: prediction: 33.54%
Yarne/Owain team (what?) prediction: 1.06%

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Old Man Monkey

Chance: 3%
Want: 35%

Another case of "there are two in line before him, so this seems unlikely."

Cranky was playable in Tropical Freeze, so he's definitely on the radar, but Dixie and K.Rool are holding his chances down. Also, with Funky waiting in the wings, things aren't looking good for the old guy. DK could well use two newcomers, so I'd not even bat an eye if Cranky came with K.Rool. Otherwise...

But he again suffers from one of the most common problems: This is a great character because he's funny. Humor does not translate into a fighting game, so that angle is gone. That does however lead me to what I would love to see out of Cranky - Kong Kodec!

Imagine if Cranky ended up being the one giving the codecs this time. He'd make them hysterical, and would tear down the fourth wall with references, especially is Game and Watch is running around. Honestly, that would be my ideal place for Cranky.

Prediction for Gengar: 2.3%
Nom: Transformations x5

Troykv

Smash Master
DK The First, Cranky Kong.

Someone to take in mind at least, but HEAVILY overshadow for his competition, maybe next time buddy.

Want: 60%

I like Cranky, it would fun to play with him

Brash the Crashing Bear.

Chance and Want: 0%

I think I'm going to enjoy these last days, because I rarely have a momento to give 0% chance despite many people here did it with actually not-joke characters xDU.

Brash is side character that don't even David Wise remembers XD

Predictions:

Gengar: 5.4%
Owain/Yarne Tag Team 1.1% (Okay, where this idea comes from? xD)

Nominations:

Medusa x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Crankey Kong

Chance - 1.5% - Only recently has he gained some ammount of major reconition. While he could get in, Dixie Kong and K. Rool have had the time to gain momentum and support, something he lacks. It's another case where there are clear better choices to support the series.

Want - 30% - Only really want him for the funny convos. We don't need him playable for that.

Brash the frekin' Bear.

Chance - 0% - He's a meme only among us. Nobody else knows him.

Want - 0% - Why? Is there even a reson to want him?

Prediction

Gengar - 3.42% - Way too many Pokemon that are more qualified.

FE Tag Team - 0.02% - Did they even interact in cannon?

Nominations

Masked Dedede Final Smash X5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Cranky Kong

He may be playable in Tropical Freeze but so is Dixie. He simply gets destroyed in terms of popularity by her and K.Rool. I don't see us getting three DK newcomers. Still likelier than Funky tho.

Bouncing using his cane is very fun but the other two deserve it slightly more.

Double zeros for Brash. Hahaha, we're rating a one-off NPC from two decades ago who nobody remembers. How funny! :awesome: except it isn't

Gengar: 2.12%
FE tag team: 1.63%

Leon Kennedy x5

slambros

Smash Ace
Cranky Kong

I think it's widely thought that either K. Rool, Dixie, or both would be implemented into Smash before other representatives, unless Nintendo wants to troll. So that's a huge damper. But Nintendo has shown a willingness to do something with the character, hence the playable inclusion in Tropical Freeze. That, and his inclusion would likely be fairly straightforward.

Perhaps this is me giving "100%"s out like candy. But I think Cranky Kong would make a great, very uniqur addition. I'm all for it.

Brash

Want: 5%

He's a one-off character lost to time, but I guess his playstyle would be at least a little interesting.

Nominations:
Ryu Hayabusa x5

:131:

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Cranky Kong Chance: 5%
Definitely an important character to the franchise, but he's nowhere near as popular as King K. Rool or Dixie. He's also not exactly a character with a lot of moveset potential either.

He'd be alright, but he'd be best off just being in a codec.

Brash The Friggin' Bear Chance: 0%
Random, irrelevant NPC from one game. Even if we were to get random NPCs, we'd get stuff like the Hex Maniac LONG before Brash would get considered.

Funny, but not worth including.

Gengar Prediction: 5% (Oh boy...)
Owain/ Yarne Prediction: 0%

Nominations: Rex/ Pyra (rerate) X5

:094:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well, I though Cranky was a joke nomination, so I guess I’m abstaining because I never considered the possibility. Don’t think I’d mind him if he came after Dixie and K Rool. I love CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica ’s idea of a Cranky Codec so maybe don’t make him playable.

Double zeroes for the other guy.

Gengar prediction: I guess 7% cause of Let’s Go
You have to be funny to be a joke prediction: 1%

Nominations Mach RiderX5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Cranky Chance: 5%

He seems like a joke option more than anything. Heck that seemed liked the point in Tropical Freeze.

Want:10%

Brash Chance and Want: ABSTAINED

Gengar Prediction: 5.05%
Owain: 1.22%

Lloyd Irving x5

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Donkey "Cranky" Kong I

Chance- 30%
One pf the few characters to be in every DKC game, including spinoffs. But, he has only been playable in the most recent entry. Sakurai may see more move potential in him than Dixie, but we cant say for certain.

Want- 80%
Not before K. Rool, but hed be very cool. I need to see Cranky vs Mario!

Brash the Bear

Chance- 1%
He is a DK Vine meme. He is also too powerful to be in Smash.

Want- 3%
I have my own meme character to root for. Cool if he is a trophy, though!

Gengar- 6.24%

Scorpion X 4
Thwomp X 1

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Cranky Kong

Chance: 20%
I don't think he has enough support to warrant getting in Smash, but this guy is arguably more important to the DK franchise than Dixie, Funky, and K. Rool. His inclusion wouldn't be undeserving.

I actually really like this old ape. I think he'd be pretty fun to play as if Sakurai implemented his cane hop move from Tropical Freeze.

Brash the Bear

Jokes are never as funny the second time. Honestly, I'd rather have rated a different joke character. Preferably someone who is better known.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
Cranky Kong
Chance: 10% -
I think that we'd get Dixie and K. Rool before we ever get the old ape. How would he really fight?
Want: 0% - Never liked the notion of Cranky in Smash. Nothing against the character but he's not really a fighter.

Brash the Friggin' Bear
Chance: 0.1% -
Before we get this guy, we'd get Dixie, K. Rool, Cranky, Lanky, Funky, Chunky, Tiny, and probably a banana as playable fighters.
Want: 0% - No meme characters, please. Why do people even like this one-off loser?

Prediction: Gengar
Chance: 8.39%
Want: 37.62%

Prediction: Owain
Chance: 3.57%
Want: 15.93%

Nominations:
Sakura Shinguji x5

ribbit

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Cranky Kong

DK character that's been nyaround for a long time, but is competing nyagainst the likes of King K. Rool and Dixie, both who are vastly more popular nya. If we were to get two DK characters, I could see him being a bit more likely nya. Maybe he'll make an nyappearance as an AT nya?

Want: 65%
I'd prefer seeing Dixie and of course, King K. Rool nya. However I think it would be a bit humorous to see Cranky whip characters like King Dedede or Link with his cane nya. Plus I loved every word that came out of this old apes mouth (or mind? DK64 had thought bubbles nyaaaa) nya.

Brash the Bear

Surely in an nyalternate timeline, Brash is even more iconic than pacman himself, and nyu all here are eagerly nyawait for him to be featured in Stupid Trash Crows 5 nya. That's there. Here, the bear is dead nya.

Nyo thanks nya. I prefer caramel sauce on top of my ice cream nya.

Nyominations
Eevee: x5

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Cranky Kong:

Chance - 10%
It's always a possibility.

Want - 70%
Who doesn't want to teach them kids a lesson with his old man knowledge!?

Brash:
Double 0

Nominations: Rhythm Girl x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Cranky
Chance: 2% - On one side, you have Dixie who was the main character in a game that sold over 3,000,000 copies and who was actually planned for Brawl. On the other side, you have King K Rool who is one of the most heavily requested newcomers worldwide. Cranky simply doesn't compete.

Brash the Bear
Chance: 0% - This joke was never funny.

Gengar prediction: 6%
Owain prediction: 1%
Nominations: Eevee x5

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Cranky Kong

Chance - 5%

He was in Tropical Freeze as a playable character, so he has relevancy on his side, but I feel like both Dixie Kong and King K. Rool have some priority, due to their immense popularity and the ballot.

Want - 75%

I'd love to see him though. Not only would he mean a new Donkey Kong newcomer, which is my most wanted thing from Smash 5, but he could bring a lot to the table as well. I would rather see Dixie or King K. Rool first, but I most certainly wouldn't be upset with Cranky Kong. Especially if he can gripe at his opponents in one way or another.

Nominations:
[Concept] Battlefield Stage Forms x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Cranky Kong chances: 15%
He's tied with Diddy Kong as the second most consistently appearing character appearing in DK games, I believe in all of them besides Donkey Konga and maybe something else I'm forgetting. However, the competition for DK characters seems fierce and I feel like he's not really the most requested character; I believe someone else will likely be considered before him, and maybe Sakurai will consider him a better choice after some consideration.

Cranky Kong want: 40%
As for my Funky rating, I care more about specific characters than getting characters from specific series. That said, Cranky would probably not be a bad surprise. I'm just not sure what his theming would be as a character, but I'm open to the idea of Sakurai proposing something I would not have thought of.

Rate Their Chances, joke character special bonus edition, day 2: double zeroes (again)
Even though I said that I care more about specific characters than characters from specific series, I'd be lying if I said that from which series a character comes from has zero influence on how I view the prospect of getting them in Smash. Part of my Cranky want rating comes from the single fact he's a DK character, but alone it's not enough of a reason to include him, at least he's a famous character in the grand scheme of Nintendo with a notable history. Brash the Bear on the other hand has no other redeeming quality. He's a briefly seen NPC from the least famous game of the original DKC trilogy, and not a particularly memorable one. He's as unremarkable in the grand scheme of DKC as one specific mundane blade of grass in a meadow. To consider him remotely likely, you'd have to gamble on him somehow becoming an important character in the next DK country, as well as seeing Sakurai being aware on his important role in said DK game long before it's going to be revealed to the public. There is absolutely no evidence of the former and even if by some guessing miracle it's what actually happens it's not guaranteed that he's seen as Smash material yet, and of course don't expect Sakurai to take such late games into account when deciding the roster. So any reasonable assumption should consider him impossible or at most the equivalent of winning the lottery.

I have zero reason to believe he's an appropriate choice for Smash or to otherwise want him for more selfish reasons. No reason to give him more than zero in want.

Gengar prediction: 8.63%
Yarne & Owain tag team 0.00%
I mean seriously, please give them the flat zero they deserve. It's not just because I'd like to have extra nominations, but because seeing them get a final score even as low as 0.01% would be deeply embarrassing. I can tolerate Bubsy, Brash and B.B. Bandits getting a final score score slightly higher than a flat zero, but not this. That would be the second worst sin possible against RTC only behind mathematical impossibilities like Squirtle and Ivysaur getting a higher score than the concept of getting two or more DLC characters from the same series about three years ago.

Nominating:
Concept: Battlefield form stages x5 (thank you NeonBurrito NeonBurrito for helping me to save the concept from the purge!)

Last edited:

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
Cranky Kong

Yeah, Cranky Kong's practically a guarantee! Donkey Kong hasn't gotten a new character since Brawl, and no other DK characters are requested at all!

...Except maybe for K. Rool, Dixie, and Funky Kong to a lesser extent. :p Cranky Kong is funny, but that's about it - he just makes fun remarks. Not only does he not have too much to pull from, but there are several other characters from his series that are requested far more, and would be much more unique. I can't see it happening.

If they made him an Assist Trophy, then that would be funny! He could nag a player or something! But as a playable character, I'm good. There's really no reason to choose him over the DK series' more popular picks.

Brash the Bear

He's a side character from Donkey Kong Country 3, so he hits the same roadblocks as Cranky Kong, along with more. He and Cranky are both from a series with far more popular requests, and neither have very much to draw from. And then there's the obvious factor of Brash being a side character. Cranky, at least, is a recurring character in all Donkey Kong games - Brash is a one-time side character with no real popularity. I really can't see it happening!

I'm not really a Donkey Kong fan, but K. Rool or Dixie are far better choices. So I'm good!

-----

Gengar chance prediction: 8.76%

Yarne/Owain chance prediction: 3.28%

Nomination:
DeMille x5

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Cranky
Chance 3%
I just don't think he'll get in before Dixie or K Rool. Maybe one day but but it's doubtful
Want 30%
Ehh, he's funny and use to briefly support him. But still

Double 0 for the bear. It's just a joke

Nominate Parabo and Satebo x5

Prediction
Gengar 11%
Owain 7%

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
cranky kong

chances: 30% i think if we were to get another dk character itd be k.rool or dixie

want: 80% hes my own top choice for dk character

never heard of the other one

Slyshock

Smash Apprentice
Between Your Deepest Dreams and Warmest Wishes
NNID
Slyshock

Cranky Kong

One of the most prolific Kongs, albeit usually in a support role. Well-liked, well-known and still often used by Nintendo in marketing, if he can take on Twitter he can take on the brothers who smash. His playable Tropical Freeze appearance is noteworthy, though ideally he'd draw from more for a moveset and it's hardly the only accomplishment he has to his name. Being the original Donkey Kong, Cranky could potentially draw from his original arcade appearance. Brawl Minus gives DK a barrel attack, something similar could be done here. He knows martial arts apparently, can play the bongos, and is better at racing rocket barrels than most. He has an extensive arsenal of food products at his disposal, which include walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells, grapes, melons, oranges and coconut shells.

Still, he does feel more natural in the background. I could see him being picked over most of the Donkey Kong cast, but unless Sakurai really digs the cane or the silent majority is making moves it's hard to see him being a priority. Not sure if the "original Donkey Kong" piece of trivia could justify giving an iconic move to a character never seen using it in his current form. DK uses the bongos as his final smash, Diddy uses rocket barrels (not the same ones, but the idea is similar enough) as his recovery. That GBA remake of DKC3 probably won't be his saving grace either, Ryu's already a black belt. Cane's still an option, though aside from the pogo move it might be a stretch to make it the basis of his moveset. It'd probably function similarly to a sword, too. Cranky's one bottle of blue hair dye away from being a Fire Emblem character, really. Maybe that striking similarity helps his chances?

Want: 60%
Perhaps the closest we could ever get to having Scrooge McDuck in Smash. I like to imagine his final smash would be busting out turntables and taking everyone to the fridge.

Double abstain from Brash T. "Friggen" Bear.

Nominations: Nikki x5

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Cranky Kong

The original Donkey Kong. Cranky's appearance in Tropical Freeze has shown what he's capable of despite his age. While he may not be the most requested DK newcomer, if K. Rool and Dixie are both added to Smash, Cranky's only real competition would be Funky. Plus, who doesn't want to play as an old man trash talking the competition?

Brash the Bear

He will never be playable. If Dixie breaking his record causes him to throw a tantrum, imagine the record he makes from Home Run Contest is broken by Ganondorf. He'd just delete himself from the game.

Nominations
Rowlet x5

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Cranky Kong

chance: 20%

Want: 100% He is one of my most wanted characters. He's got attitude and a cane.

Bash

chance: 1%
want: 0%

Last edited:

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
Cranky Kong:

Chance 25%: Both King K. Rool and Dixie Kong have a better chance.

Want 45%: He'd be OK but there are better option.

Brash The Bear:

Chance 1%: Who? Not at all likely to happen.

Want 1%: Much better options out there.

Nominations:
Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2) 5x

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Cranky
I see him more as AT material. He deserves some kind of role, but I don't think he's suited to be a fighter.

It'd be a funny addition I guess. I'm not a DK fan, but I feel like Dixie and/or K Rool are the best picks right now.

Brash
No clue who this is. He doesn't seem relevant or retro enough.

Nah. I'm into joke picks that aren't themselves a joke.

Gengar: 9.5%
Owain/Yarne (how did I not see this on the lists? This is so random): 2.75%

Nominations: Neku x5

Top Bottom