• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Nebelung

Smash Cadet
Decloned Dark Pit!

Chance: 15%

Has this ever happened before? A decloning? I could potentially see Sakurai doing it but also why would he? He's concerned about his own bias and this would be pushing it. I dunno, it could happen, but I feel he might try to declone other characters first if he did. But who knows really.

Want: 10%

I dunno, clones are meant to be simple gameplay changes with a new look. I don't think decloning them is necessary MOST of the time. I think Kid Icarus has a lot of fun weapon changes that can be shown in Dark Pit but I just don't care that much.

Noms: Sable Prince x5

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Decloning: dark Pit
chance: 45%
want: 100%

I actually like Dark Pit as a character I think he gets way too much hate. I was disappointed that he was a clone, I don't want a full de-cloning for him but make him like toon link or Ganondorf. I don't want him to get cut, sure they can put that time into balancing the roster but I hate how they balancing in smash 4 like I really want them to Nerf Dedede faster than before none of that garbage put more time de-cloning all the clones than doing that.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Decloned Dark Pit:

Chance: 50%
If Dark Pit comes back, I feel that he is very likely to get a revamp. He has a lot of different moves and weapons to take from as well. However, seeing how he is one of the most controversal characters in Smash 4 I feel that it’s very possible that he will be an alt for Pit along side Dr. Mario and Lucina.

Want: 80%
I really like Dark Pit, and when I first saw him with that staff I thought he was so cool, it’s such a shame he didn’t even get to use it that much. So if he gets a revamp I’ll be al up for it. At the same time, I don’t really want there to be too many characters in Smash 5 so if Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit end up on the chopping block I would be a little sad, but I’d get over it.

Nominations:
x5 Joker (Persona 5)

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 25% - Assuming all characters are simply ported over from Smash Wii U to Smash Switch, I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Dark Pit and Lucina, as well as possibly Dr. Mario were made more different from their counterparts. For Dark Pit in particular, he's his own character with enough weaponry to make at least a semi-clone moveset with. It mostly depends on how much work Sakurai is putting into the returning cast, and if Dark Pit actually returns or not.

Want: 50% - I don't care for Dark Pit to come back, as I'd much rather him be an alternate of Pit. However, if Dark Pit were to return, I wouldn't fuss if he were to decloned to some extent.

Nominations: Slippy Toad x5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 1%
Maybe a little change here and there nya... but completely give him a brand spanking nyu moveset nya? Pretty unlikely nyaa~ Dark Pit is likely to nyalready be a low enough priority on the devs nyagenda as it is, so I doubt he's gonya get any special nyattention nyaaa.

Want: 5%
I'd be perfectly fine if he got a nyu special or two nya. But to completely declone him nya? Nyo thank nyu. I'd prefer it if the devs spent time working on nyu characters, rather than completely reworking already existing ones nya.

Nyominations
Eevee: x5

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Can someone please tell me what counts as decloning? Is Jigglypuff a clone in 64? Does Luigi count as decloned in Melee? Does Ganondorf count as decloned in Brawl? Does Roy count as decloned in Smash 4?

Personally, I'd argue:

64:
Clones: :luigi64:
Semi-Clones: :jigglypuff64:
Merely Conceptual Semi-Clones: None
Unique Characters with Reused Assets: :samus64: (Some neutrals)

Melee:
Clones: :drmario::ganondorfmelee::falcomelee::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::roymelee:
Semi-Clones: :luigimelee: (Hard to tell, since the only special that's radically different is side-b)
Unique Characters with Reused Assets: None
Transitioned to Completely Unique Characters: :jigglypuffmelee::samusmelee:

Brawl:
Clones: :toonlink:
Semi-Clones::ganondorf::luigi2:
Merely Conceptual Semi-Clones::falco::lucas:
Unique Characters With Reused Assets::wolf:

Smash 4:
Clones: :4tlink::4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit:
Semi-Clones::4ganondorf:(Barely, but he still has a lot of animations shared with Falcon.)
Merely Conceptual Semi-Clones: :4luigi::4falco::4lucas::4feroy:

What level here counts as being "decloned?"

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Chance: 20%
While Sakurai hates cutting even the smallest of things, this would actually take dev time making the excuse that clones "take no time to make" invalid. He'll remain the same or be relegated to an alt most like.
Want: 20%
Yeah Dark Pit's a great character in his own game along with a TON of weapons to draw from. The issue is, I'd simply prefer Hades or Medusa more and I honestly don't think I or most other people would like a game with only 1 true entry to be receiving 4 or 5 reps.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Can someone please tell me what counts as decloning? Is Jigglypuff a clone in 64? Does Luigi count as decloned in Melee? Does Ganondorf count as decloned in Brawl? Does Roy count as decloned in Smash 4?

Personally, I'd argue:

64:
Clones: :luigi64:
Semi-Clones: :jigglypuff64:
Unique Characters with Reused Assets: :samus64: (Some neutrals)

Melee:
Clones: :drmario::ganondorfmelee::falcomelee::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::roymelee:
Semi-Clones: :luigimelee: (Hard to tell, since the only special that's radically different is side-b)
Unique Characters with Reused Assets: None
Transitioned to Completely Unique Characters: :jigglypuffmelee::samusmelee:

Brawl:
Clones: :toonlink:
Semi-Clones::ganondorf::luigi2:
Merely Conceptual Semi-Clones::falco::lucas:
Unique Characters With Reused Assets::wolf:

Smash 4:
Clones: :4tlink::4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit:
Semi-Clones::4ganondorf:(Barely, but he still has a lot of animations shared with Falcon.)
Merely Conceptual Semi-Clones: :4luigi::4falco::4lucas::4feroy:

What level here counts as being "decloned?"
There's an incredibly solid write up on SmashWiki about how to judge what is a clone and what isn't a clone based on shared moves and past developer statements. You can read it here, but the main point of the writeup is this:

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 6.45.21 PM.png

Sharing roughly 40% to 80% of animations between characters makes a character a semi-clone, whereas sharing at least 90% of animations with another character makes them a clone.

Of course, this is hardly official, but it does line up with the few statements Sakurai and the development team have said about clones.

There has been quite a number of a clone character becoming more of a semi-clone, but there's technically never been a full 100% declonification in Smash, going off of these ideas. The only character to come close is Luigi.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Dark Pit

Chance - 0.75% - This is supper unpredictable. I feel like we should have rated weather he would have gotten in before we even talk about getting clones. Ignoring that, though, Dark Pit is literally so close to Pit in terms of move set that they are considered to be the same character in Tier Listings. This is a double-edged sword: he is so similar that little would be lost if he were cut, but so similar that he is one of the easiest clones to make and include. Once he gets in, though, it will likely be either because he was ported or he was that easy to make. Making him more unique would ruin why he was chosen in the first place, and would be better spent elsewhere.

Want - 0% - Any time spent making him more unique would be time better spent elsewhere. I would like him cut, honestly...

Predictions

Travis Touchdown - 12l.35% - He has a good working relation with Nintendo, but is that enough?

Nominaitons

Masked Dedede Final Smash x5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
There's an incredibly solid write up on SmashWiki about how to judge what is a clone and what isn't a clone based on shared moves and past developer statements. You can read it here, but the main point of the writeup is this:

View attachment 146085

Sharing roughly 40% to 80% of animations between characters makes a character a semi-clone, whereas sharing at least 90% of animations with another character makes them a clone.

Of course, this is hardly official, but it does line up with the few statements Sakurai and the development team have said about clones.

There has been quite a number of a clone character becoming more of a semi-clone, but there's technically never been a full 100% declonification in Smash, going off of these ideas. The only character to come close is Luigi.
So, does a clone becoming a semi-clone count as having been decloned for the purposes of rating this?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Seems some people missed my post where I said making him a semiclone would count as decloning. Anyways, don't want to miss my own day.

Chance: 15%
I think if any of the Smash 4 clones get any differences this time, it'd be Dark Pit. He is one of Sakurai's babies after all. There's a lot of material in Uprising that could be used to change up his moveset.

Want: 100%
I spent months nominating this, so anything less than a 100 would be criminal. Dark Pit was actually a character I really wanted in Smash 4, but I was disappointed to see that he wasn't made a clone. I always thought there was so much potential, and I'd love to see that potential be actually realized.

Travis Prediction: 9.69%

Nominations
Endou Mamoru x5

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Decloned Dark Pit
Chance: 11%
His similarities to Pit are the entire reason he's there at all. With the options being 1) leaving him the same, 2) cutting him, and 3) decloning him, decloning seems the least likely.

Want: 1%
I don't want him cut, but I don't want more time spent on him than necessary. I'd rather have someone else unique.

Nominate Fire Emblem Switch Protagonist x5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Not posting my ratings yet, but for the E3 day, would you all be interested in doing a group discord call? If so, it would be fun to catch live reactions, like @Runic_SSB getting mad at more fire emblems or @CaptainAmerica dying at Ridley.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 10%
Want: 50%

We've had clones that had some changes made to their movesets between games. While Dark Pit may not get a complete overhaul, I would like at least for his specials be based on the weapons in Uprising he used on his eponymous chapter.

Nominations
Rowlet x5

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Dark Pit (de-cloned)

Chance: 10%
To start off, I don't think that Dark Pit has a chance at all to become fully unique. However, I DO think that he could at least jump from clone to semi-clone. Many, of not all, clones from previous games continually get changed to be less and less "cloney" (in varying degrees). Dark Pit has THE most potential to be changed, as he has the least differences compared to his original counterpart out of any clone in smash history. Now, how much he changes is beyond me, but honestly ANY change would be considered substantial, given the circumstances.

Want: 30%
Do I want a completely unique Dark Pit? no. I just don't care about the character nearly enough to want this over something completely new. Do I want him to be changed to the point to being a semi-clone? Yeah, sure, it'd be interesting. It also wouldn't really take much dev time either, so I'd be all for it.

Nominations: Louie x5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

View attachment 146085

I'd definitely argue that he counted too many of Roy's moves as similar when they're not (see: fair, up-special, up-smash, up tilt, dtilt, dash attack), but other than that, that's a useful list. I recalculated for him, and he shares about 57% of his animations with Marth, with several being similar only conceptually.

According to the guy who went out of his way to nominate this yes
Thank you.

Since I have a bit of a weird system, I'll say that clones share ~90% or more of their moves, semi-clones share between ~60%-90% of their moves, conceptual semi-clones share between ~30%-60% of their moves, and that unique characters with reused assets share between ~10%-30% of their moves.

Clone: :luigi64::drmario::falcomelee::younglinkmelee::roymelee::pichumelee::ganondorfmelee::4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina:
Semi-Clone: :luigimelee::falco::ganondorf::toonlink::4falco::4ganondorf::4tlink:
Conceptual Semi-Clone::jigglypuff64::luigi2::lucas::4feroy::4luigi::4lucas:
Characters with Reused Assets: :samus64::wolf:

For Dark Pit to become "decloned" enough to count as a Semi-Clone, he would need at least two of his moves to have their animations changed.

Decloned Dark Pit:
Chance:
10%
I don't see animation changes happening to any of his or Pit's specials, and I don't see any reason to expect for his tilts or aerials to be altered either. I expect Pit to have several move properties changed, but not any animations. I can see him being in a similar situation to Captain Falcon's and Ganondorf's in Melee, where several move properties are dramatically changed, but not many animations.

I don't really care either way because I don't play either of them, but I have no reason to be upset by it.

Travis Touchdown Prediction: 8.79%
Nominations: Historical Character x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 35%

He has no chance as a unique character, but I'm pretty sure the main guy who nominated this stated that him becoming a semi-clone counts, and I think that's pretty realistic. Clones that appeared in multiple games in a row have gotten changed up a bit their second time around, so if Dark Pit returns I think he's more likely than not to be a semi the second time. If he returns. Given his general unpopularity and Uprising no longer being in the spotlight, if there are cuts I think Dark Pit might be the first one on the chopping block. I would give him a 50/50 shot of returning, and about a 70% or so chance of being a semi if he returns as he could also just be a last minute clone again.

Want: 55%

If Dark Pit returns, I'd definitely want him to become a semi-clone. He'd bring a lot more to the roster as one than he does in his current state. The thing that keeps me from rating this higher is that while I prefer as few cuts as possible, if we absolutely had to lose anyone...yeah, Dark Pit is probably the character I would miss the least. It's not that I don't like clones, it's that I never found him to be a particularly great choice for one, and I say that as someone who enjoyed him in Uprising. The series is already represented just fine with Pit and Palutena, and physically he's pretty much a recolored Pit; I generally don't like separate characters being reduced to alts but a Dark Pit inspired color for Pit really wouldn't have bothered given how similar they look. And the fact that he's so similar to the point that him and Pit tend to share a spot on tier lists is kind of ridiculous and further makes me care less about his fate. Not that I think he should leave; I genuinely like him as a character and I know there are indeed fans of his inclusion, so I lean towards preferring that he return as a semi-clone. Overall though, he's a character whose fate I care less about compared to pretty much everyone else on the roster. I'm fine with him, I wouldn't feel as though much would be lost if he was absent.

In closing: I typed way too many words for this character and I no longer care if I made sense

Travis Touchdown prediction: 12.35%

Nominations: Corrin x5

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Chance: 6%

The trend when it comes to clones is that important characters get decloned, while unimportant characters get cut. Dark Pit isn't important.

Want: 18%

If he comes back, I'd want this to happen. But I don't think he's coming back, and I don't want him to either.

Nominations: Kamek x5

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Decloned Dark Pit

(This assumes that Dark Pit returns at all. Veteran: Dark Pit would've been a different matter.)

Chance: 1%
Not only was Dark Pit one of the definite barrel-bottom candidates, but he only got in because of the ease of implementing him by pseudo-cloning Pit, to the point that the two are basically side-by-side on the tier lists. Turning Dark Pit into his own character would necessitate all the work that any other original character would've taken, which would've also legitimized the outrage that everyone had over him taking up a roster space. Smash Switch is on a tight-enough timetable as it is - better to just copy-paste everything as usual and pass it off as "something easy to do", eh?

Want: 60%
The only way to ever justify putting in Dark Pit is if you wanted to explore Uprising's arsenal with him, which would've been the main appeal of using Uprising's only other playable character. Dark Pit sticking with the same moves that Pit uses is not only against his character, but a colossal waste of time. Every roster slot spent on someone who plays virtually the same as someone else is simply a waste.

Prediction
Travis Touchdown: 7%

Nominations:
Veteran: Bayonetta x5

TheFritzle

Smash Apprentice
Decloned Dark Pit:
Chance: 35%

Dark Pit, transitioning to the new game, has a chance to get some touchups and more work done on him. Dark Pit was a last minute clone in the previous game, and his role as a separate character was a last minute decision. Now, going into this game, his existence as a separate character is already known, so more work may be done on him. As low priority as he is, there is some work that can be done. Each Smash slowly declones characters that start as clones over time, like Luigi from 64 to now. His specials may get redone and changed some, as there are lots of weapons in Uprising that they can pull from.

Want: 30%
I really don't understand the hate towards clone characters, but I can understand why people don't want this. Clones take almost no effort, while doing more work on them and decloning them takes time. I'd rather they focus their work elsewhere and leave Dark Pit alone. I think he has potential if he is decloned, but I'm not really hoping for it.

Travis Prediction:
16.47%

Nominations:
Ray x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Not posting my ratings yet, but for the E3 day, would you all be interested in doing a group discord call? If so, it would be fun to catch live reactions, like @Runic_SSB getting mad at more fire emblems or @CaptainAmerica dying at Ridley.
I am mainly at the Source Gaming Discord when discussing Smash and my predictions. I think it would be great if all of the veteran raters came here before E3 begins:

https://discord.gg/ZcSTu5e

If there is enough people I know that join here, I will join the voice chat for reactions.

Cycrum

Smash Apprentice
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 5%

Easily one of the least popular Smash 4 characters overall based on my observations on different Smash communities, especially when the "Who will be cut?" question gets thrown around. If he does come back, Sakurai will likely see his lukewarm reception and just give him very little development time, resulting in his clone status yet again.

Want: 100%

I am definitely all for giving characters their own identity. I would also love to see how much Dark Pit would differ from the original in viability if they were to declone him.

Prediction:
Travis Touchdown: 19.58%

Nominations:
Steve (Minecraft) x5

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Decloned Dark Pit Chance: 5%
Well, I guess Dark Pit being raised to a semi-clone counts for this, so I suppose it is possible.

... But, let's be real here, what are the odds that Dark Pit would be high enough of a priority to get such a treatment in the first place? Unless Sakurai's even more biased then we think he is, Dark Pit would almost definitely be low priority again. If any of the three clones got updated, unless, again, Sakurai decided to be even more biased than usual, it would be Lucina, because she'd be the one that would get prioritized, thanks to being really popular within her own franchise. Not Dr. Mario, and sure as hell not Dark Pit, would be prioritized.

Want: 5%
On one hand, at least Dark Pit wouldn't be the laziest clone in Smash history anymore.

... On the other, this would mean even more time would be spent on one of the most unimportant characters in the roster who has no point in coming back in the first place. Just because a character is easy to bring back doesn't mean they're worth it, and Dark Pit's definitely one of those characters.

The only reason this is getting anything above a zero in want is because if Dark Pit had to return for whatever reason, him getting decloned somewhat would be the preferred option.

Travis Touchdown Predictions: 20%

Nominations: Gengar X5

:094:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 5%

Seeing how he was added to the Smash 4 roster on the last minute just to fill up roster slots when he was originally supposed to be an alternate costume, I have a feeling Dark Pit will an alternate costume for Pit in Smash 5. If Sakurai wants to expand the roster on the last minute again, then perhaps we could see a declined Dark Pit.

On the one hand, I do like Dark Pit's character and wouldn't mind seeing him being more of standout in the Smash roster compared to what we got in Smash 4. Perhaps you can integrate his signature weapon into his main set instead of just limiting it to just his Final Smash, or maybe you can give him other weapons to highlight the various weapon choices in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

On the other hand, there's a part of me that thinks Dark Pit might just be more suited to be an alternate costume considering how nearly identical he looks to Pit. He can still have his edgier voice and retain his lines from Smash 4 to keep his own character (as well as give him that unique victory theme).

------

Predictions

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes): 6.38%

No comment.

------

Nominations

Corrin (Fire Emblem): x5

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Edge Lord Angel being original

Chance: 4%
It's really up to Mr Sakurai but I think it's going to stay basically the same.

Want: 40%
At least making him 40% new moves would do him good

Nomination Django x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 3%

- It truly depends on Sakurai. I can see him go back to his original status of “alternate costume” for Pit.

- Take him back to the development oven and do him some justice, Sakurai. He deserves better than Easy-Bake.

Prediction

Travis Touchdown: 4.6%

Nominations

Neptune (Neptunia Series) x3
Katrielle Layton (Professor Layton) x2

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Decloned Dank Pit
Chance: N/A
I'm not really sure how to rate this. I don't think he'll be downgraded to a costume, though. He has his own character slot for a reason.
Anything is better than what we have now. But I'd at least be happy with him getting the :luigimelee::ganondorf::falco::4feroy: treatment.

TT prediction: 6%
Noms: Steve x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Decloned Dark Pit
Chance: 1% - Of the 8 characters in SSB5 that contain at least partially cloned move pools, he's got to be pretty close to the bottom in priority of being decloned. Sakurai stilll hasn't even decloned Ganondorf yet.
Want: 0% - I'd rather have Sakurai and his team work on other characters.

Travis Touchdown prediction: 6%

Nominations: Eevee x5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Decloned dark Pit

Chance: 50%

It's a coin toss. It's likely he'll be low priority in this game and there be wouldn't be time to do that. They'll likely just copy and paste since he takes little time to make,but anything's possible. But it would be nice though.

Travis Prediction: 16.84%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
What a horrible day to be a Kid Icarus fan in this thread...

And I'm not really supposed to be here anyway, but giving quick rating:
Decloned Pittoo
Chance: 12.3%
Most I see are minor changes to animations, even if it's something minor like his foot dive from KIU. He could also use his staff properly instead of the Silver Bow as a main weapon.

Want: 60%
At the very least, I want more effort put into Pittoo for future games if they wanted to. Like I said - use his staff and his foot dive, that'll satisfy me. pls don't kill me just because I loved Kid Icarus and breaking this 0% want mould

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
Decloned Dark Pit:

Chance 15%: I doubt he is a priority for change. Maybe Ganondorf is but I doubt Dark Pit is.

Want 50%: Meh. Aside from being a clone I never really cared either way for Dark Pit. He isn't as silly as Doctor Mario at least.

Nominations:
Masked Link 3x
Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2) 2x

D

Deleted member

Declone Dark Pit
Chance 25%
Want 100%
Idk what people are talking about. If a character gets reworked it dosent take away from other characters, but rather helps them. Plus decloneing could go alot of ways, either original moveset, lugified, or a small rework ala ZSS. While the chances are low for dark pit to get some rework, i do think sakurai wont put him back in pit as he seems pretty adament about his views on the difrences between him and pit.
And personally, if were talking about decloning, Dark pit and lucina are the one that would get it before other characters like ganondorf, since sakurai might justicy his moveset as more original than the other 2, and wants to change that.
Travis prediction: 10%

Noms:
Tora and poppi x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Idk what people are talking about. If a character gets reworked it dosent take away from other characters, but rather helps them.
That's pretty objectively false. If a specific character gets reworked, that's a loss of Dev Time one way or another. Many people here would rather see that development time go to something other than decloning Dark Pit.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Ok just as a heads up I will end the day at 8 edt am. My scores?

Dark Pit Decloned?

85% Chance

100% Want

Honestly I am in the view that if he returns he will get changed and luigified. Him Doc and Lucina all are in line for some changes. Personally I think a few different animations and tweaking him a bit in specs would be a good change. As for Want, we’ll be is a fighter. I hate cuts so seeing him back and better than ever is a good thing.

Nominating Excitebiker x 5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Decloned Dark Pit

Chance: 18%
On one hand, I think this Smash game might take a lot from Smash for Wii U. So if Dark Pit is making it back onto the roster I doubt he'll see many changes. On the other hand, if this Smash game is more original than not I'm not so sure we'll see him back in the first place. I'll give the concept of Dark Pit being decloned a score of 18%.
I can't help but feel he's more likely to go than get decloned, but Sakurai sure does love Kid Icarus...

Want: 6%
I wouldn't mind if they made a few more small changes to differentiate him a little more from Pit, but I don't really care to see an overhaul like some of the other clones to semi-clones have gotten in the previous Smash titles. Personally I'd just like to see that development time go to other characters or features. I do like Kid Icarus as a franchise, but none of the characters have ever really been my favorites to play as.

Prediction
Travis Touchdown: 9.7%

Nominations
Tetra x 3
Toon Zelda x 2

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Ok I am doing the cals now. DAY OVER WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH CALCS

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Agumon

4.67% Chance
23.77% Want

Well, at least he did better than Jibanyan in want. I take it people here generally dislike the Pokemon rivals on here.

Dark Samus

13.04% Chance
40.78% Want

Sylux

14.23% Chance
30.01% Want

So Sylux is seen as more likely, but DS is seen as more wanted. Wonder if there would be a shift after MP4 finally comes out.

Decloned Dark Pit
16.28% Chance
40.21% Want

I wonder if the lower want scores were due to still having some distaste for Dark Pit existing. Probably

@CaptainAmerica gets 5 noms for Agumon, TheFritzle TheFritzle gets 5 noms for Dark Samus, Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J was within 2 decimal points of Sylux so they get 10 Noms, and Erureido Erureido gets 5 noms for Dark Pit.

Today we have the top ranked assassin of the UAA, Travis Touchdown. Rate him in chance and want. Also predict the scores for Urban Champion.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Travis

Chance: 0%
Does he have any Japanese presence? Incredibly niche.

Want: 0%
I have no attachment. Not really into him.

Predicting a 2.1 for Urban Champion
Nominating K. Rool x5

Top Bottom