• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Maxwell
Chance: 2%
He's a somewhat well known character from a series that has games on Nintendo systems. His chances aren't really that great. The fact that he's Western doesn't really help either.
Want: 45%
I like Scribblenauts and I think he'd definitely be a fun character. But don't really care too much whether or not he gets in.

Cranky Kong prediction: 3%
Noms: SE Rep x5

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
He Traveled Through Time, Jumped on a Dinosaur, and Killed Robot Zombies

This is not a Western third-party I see making the jump anytime soon. We already have more than enough examples of handheld mascots not making it into Smash, and Maxwell doesn't exactly sit at the top of the list. Heck, he's not even that loyal of a DS icon - while Scribblenauts certainly debuted on the platform, it quickly made the jump to other consoles and PCs in the sequels that followed.

Want: 5%
You know how most people get stuck on the spot if you demand them to pitch any idea they can think of? That's Maxwell's problem - what should he do, given the constraints of a Smash moveset? Should he summon and toss away an infinite amount of guns, swords, and pterodactyls? Does he have basic melee attacks at all, or should it be some Villager-style propfest? What if the most common perception of him is just summoning random weird things all the time? Without a good core idea, it's difficult to imagine an appealing moveset to get behind, let alone an "exciting" one.

Despite its impressive dictionary, the Scribblenauts games have extremely basic interactions between most of its arsenal. Hit something to dock its hitpoints, ride something somewhere, create something with a satisfactory attribute - almost everything is functionally identical, no matter what words you use. Maxwell's moveset in-game also leaves a lot to be desired, generally limited to throwing/firing/eating/driving/swinging whatever is summoned, with little to no variation on how he uses those given items.

Nominations:
Undertale rep x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I have a bit of ways for Maxwell to be a fighter, without having too much different stuff, by nerfing the amount of stuff he can summon

First of all, Maxwell should not be allowed to summon stuff that can one shot opponents (Death, Meteor and Atomic Bomb just to name a few, granted that Meteor and Atomic Bomb has been nerfed for unlimited).

Next, Maxwell should not be allowed to summon food, medicine or potions, because opponents would just use it to take Maxwell down.

Another thing is that Zombies, vampires and werewolves are off the table as they can transform fighters into something more aggressive. The slime would be very OP, unless Maxwell's opponents are :ultbowser: and :ultcharizard:, as flames can kill the slime easily.

Most buildings would be useless against opponents, so Maxwell will not summon them, same for many mundane items. Some creature, mainly small ones, wont be summoned either.

And to finish it off, most weapons cant be used.

As for move set, I'm coming up with one, so stay tuned for it.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Cranky Kong

Chance: 4%
Not third party/already a spirit/lots of first party competition. Would also have to compete with Dixie who is a way more popular and requested DK character.

Want: 50%
I'm honestly surprised Smash does not have an old man fighter archetype character yet. Cranky would be a very unique character for Smash and he's one of the most important DK characters. I still wouldn't want him to get in over Dixie though.

Magikarp chance prediction: 0.63% (I highly doubt we will get another joke character as DLC)

Nominations:
Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Git gud
Chance: 7.5%
Now Dixie might be the way more popular Kong but I haven't ruled us getting more echo fighters down the line, which I could see Dixie possibly being. And I don't see echoes and the Fighter pass characters really competing with each other. With that said, while he may not be as requested as Dix, Cranky's way more iconic and important to the series, is just as relevant and carries.

Not only does he appear in almost every DK game as opposed the Dixie, he's also supposed to be the OG Donkey Kong from the arcade days. To me, he really seems like the perfect suprise character Nintendo and Sakurai would go for.

He appears in some stages like Jungle Japes and 75m as his younger, buffer, pixilated self but I don't think they matter. His Shadow in JJ doesn't affect the stage and looks like it could easily be removed and the Duck Hunt stage invalidates the other.

Still, this first pass seems to be heavily leaning towards the third-party side and if we were to get atleast one first-party I wouldn't see Cranky being it. He's probably has a better shot with a 2nd pass.

Want: 90%
I've really warmed up to this idea as of late. His moveset could referece both the mainline platformer DK games as well as the arcade side of the franchise. Doing the series possibly more justice than the DK we already have in this game. He'd also have to come with a new stage, likely from Tropical Freeze which really needs to have more representation. Plus, you just can't hate an old man like this.

Magikarp: 0.09%
Metal Sonic x5

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Cranky Kong
Chance:
5%
This is a hard one to nail down, but I'm going low. I feel like this pass contains mostly Third-Parties and if they have first-parties they're from unrepped series'. Joker could be the most exciting character in the pack, or he could just be one of many left-field characters. We really don't know yet. That said, I think Cranky Kong has a few benefits going for him - Tropical Freeze's port, stage and music currently not really featured in the game, a unique moveset, legacy...but he's also a Spirit, which again I have to consider a deconfirmation until that's proven wrong.

Want: 80%
When it comes to first-parties, I gotta say he's higher on my list. We have yet to have a cool old man archetype in Smash. That role could be filled by Heihachi, or hey, it could be filled by Cranky. I definitely think he'd be fun from a character perspective, a stage and music perspective, and a gameplay perspective. To be honest, he's on my shortlist of wanted first-parties because with his cane he's the only way I'm ever going to get Scrooge McDuck in Smash.

...Look, I'm just saying The Moon theme being in Smash would be amazing. Don't hate on my pipe dream.

But yes! Cranky would be a lot of fun and he has tons of recognizability and potential to boot. You don't even have to dip into the convoluted lore about him being the original DK, but I don't think anyone would complain if they did.

Nominations: Poochy x5

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
New character, well the Maxwell moveset will be on the make your own move set page

Cranky Kong
Chance: 25% (as long as spirits don't disconfirm), but there is lots of competition, which is why I normally choose 25% range for characters, until a newcomer is confirmed, with that competition rising as a result.

Want: 70%, as we do need another Donkey Kong Character (Dixie Kong being another possibility), plus Cranky would bring some new moves and a possibility for new smash taunts exclusive to Jungle Japes Melee to bring in more comical gems.

Noms: 3 for creeper and 2 for Adeline

SKX31

Smash Master
Come on, have you taken it to the fridge yet? Oh wait, the walnuts, peanuts and other fruits are on the table! Thanks Gramps! (Cranky)

Chance: 2 % (this game) 10-20 % (overall)

Not too sure on his chances right now, especially since K. Rool's still relatively new. I'm kinda leaning towards late DLC / base roster for another Smash game. Yea, Smash lacks the old man archetype, but he has a lot of competition within the DK crew. Still, I wouldn't count him out at all.

Want: 75 %

Haven't had too much exposure to the character, but doesn't stop me from rating him rather highly. Admittedly, I've warmed up to him rather recently too - that said, it's partly due to the moveset potential and the potential to add some more flavor to the game itself.

Noms: Tracer x5

Ornl

Smash Ace
Cranky Kong
Chance
: 0%
A new DLC Fighter should be : "never saw it coming forward, new to the series, unique, different, bringing to a different level of fun and enjoyment for the player".

- There are 12 new Non-Echo Fighters in Smash U. I don't think there will be 2sd new DK rep. Moreover, there are 4 series that have only 3 Non-Echo Fighters. None has only 4. I don't know what explanation Nintendo could give to favor DLC DK instead of Kirby, Metroid or Starfox, and vice versa.
- Cranky Kong already appears in the Jungle Japes and 75m stages , and in Spirit (having been a Trophy in Brawl and Smash 4). I don't know what explanation Nintendo could give for Cranky Kong become a new DLC fighter instead of being in the base game.
- As a character (re)created (new name and appearance) by Rare, Cranky Kong would compete with Banjo.

Last edited:

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
Double Abstain. I really don't know enough about Cranky Kong to give EITHER of a Want or Chance rating. Because yes, I have not played the DKC series.

Noms: Yuri Lowell x5

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Nominations are below, wanted to also post my rating

DK Sr.

Chance: 1%
A spirit. Plus stage appearances in both of his incarnations. Plus, no way he debuts before Dixie (well, never put anything past Masahiro ‘Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Daisy, Dr. Mario and Piranha Plant before Toad and Waluigi’ Sakurai).

Want: 90%
Of course, dude’s basically first party Scrooge. He’s iconic and he’d have a cool moveset (I’d rather have him than Shovel Knight for pogo goodness). Would obviously rather have Dixie before him.

Noms no fan favorites x5

Concept: No fan favorite/highly requested characters x192
Concept: World of Light expansion x185
Sly Cooper x180
Q*Bert x179
Kat & Ana x145
Tracer x141
Poochy x140

150 - 101

Concept: Boss Rush x135
Vaati x135
Bonkers (Kirby) x130
Concept: Undertale rep x125
Ryu Hayabusa x125
Porky Minch x123
Amy Rose x115
Brash the Bear x115
Impa x101

100 - 51

Nathan Drake x100
Concept: Microsoft Rep x100
Aloy x100
Protector (Etrian Odyssey) x100
Concept: Third-party character from unrepped Company x95
Lora (Xenoblade) x95
Freddi Fish and Luther (Freddi Fish) x95
[Rerate] Erdrick x95
Yuri Lowell x95
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) x90
Boss: Kracko x85
Creeper x83
9-Volt x74
Noctis Lucis Caelum x70
Spyro x67
Frogger x65
Jin Kazama x60
Ninten x54

50 - 25

Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x45
Tetromino x45
Papyrus x41
Frisk x40
Metal Sonic x40
Concept: Square Enix rep x40
Decidueye x38
Concept: Assist Trophy becomes Fighter x30
[Rerate] 2B x30
Morrigan Aensland x30
X (Mega Man) x29
Adeleine (Kirby) x27
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Cooking Mama x25

Under 25

Boss: Perfect Chaos x20
Kamek x20
Earthworm Jim x20
Gooey (Kirby) x20
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Pyra & Mythra (sans Rex) x15
Reporter & Wrestler x15
Palico x15
Brian (Quest 64) x12
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x10
Concept: Bethesda rep x10
Frog (Chrono Trigger) x10
Amaterasu x10
Beat (Jet Set Radio) x10
Tora and Poppi x10
Concept: Spectator Emotes x10
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x10
Saber (Fate) x10
Concept: DLC challenges x10
Concept: Persona Spirits x7
Blacephalon x5
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x5
Monokuma x5
Concept: Another joke character x5
Neptune x5
Concept: Crazi Taxi rep x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Concept: Free updates (Splatoon-style) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Scorpion x5
Concept: Another literally who Level-5 Character who's popular in Japan, like Achilles or Mark Evans x5
Starman (Pro Wrestling) x5
Black Shadow x5
Marx (Kirby) x5
Malzahar (League of Legends) x5
King Boo x5
Concept: Master Chief Mii Costume x5
Crono x5
Worm (Worms) x5
Kyle Hyde x5
Mike Jones x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Eight (Dragon Quest) x3
[Rerate] Slime (Dragon Quest) x3
Boss: Sans x2
Urbosa x1
Stahl x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Sly Cooper steals third place from Q*Bert. Tracer warps past Boss Rush and Poochy. Tracer takes sixth, Poochy drops to seventh and Boss Rush is blasted out of the top 7.

X crosses 25 noms.

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Old aApe
chance: 10%: He is an important DK char, but he has to compete with Funky and Dixie. both are for more requested then him.
Want:70%: He would be cool. But a certain other character that I want would use a pogo (Shovel Knight).
Noms:
Black Mage x3 Specter Knight x 2

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
The OG DK

Chance: From a certain point of view, it's 100 because he's already in, but that's Smart-ass tier so I won't do that. The Cranky Kong we're all thinking of has a real chance of 10%. Cranky has stiff competition in the form of Dixie Kong, and besides that is not loving the new direction of the DLC right now. Maybe his chances will grow soon but I don't see it.

Want: 35%. I mean I'd rather have Dixie, and for a pogo character I'd sooner take Shovel Knight, but I do think he's by far the best choice for a hilarious character. However right now I'm in a bit of a bottleneck so some characters kinda halfta get left behind.

Sly Cooper x 5. Wait, does Magikarp even have a support thread that isn't locked? That can't be good. I don't see it breaking 0.08% Chance.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
I really like Cranky as a character and there was once a time when I really wanted him in the game. I still do, but I'm a bit more realistic now. I don't think he has a chance at all (Chance: 0.01%), but I would be really thrilled to get him (Want: 90%). It would be weird if we got him before Dixie Kong, but hey, you'd hear no complaining from me.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
YOU DARN KIDS GET OFF MY PROPERTY!
Want: 60%

He has a spirit, he appears in Jungle Japes, and has other DK reps as competition. Particularly Dixie and Funky Kong. For the stage argument, they could do the Dedede and Toon Link treatment and take them out of the stage background when fighting, but Cranky's probably not gonna happen anyway. He would be pretty funny though, he can bounce on opponents with his cane, and he could have a "Cranky's Advice" Easter egg on Jungle Japes where he sits and rants the entire time, similar to Snake CODECS or Palutena's Guidance. He would make a great joke character in my opinion.

Our lord and savior Karp: 0.5%

Tetromino x5

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Cranky Kong

Chance: 10 - If he gets in it's not in this DLC pack. He has a spirit and it seems that all the characters will be 3rd party this time around. Keeping it above 0 because he has a solid legacy, but I don't see a big case for him this time. I also don't think we're getting more than 1 new DK character as DLC if one even gets in at all, so he has some competition from Dixie(Assuming Funky is out of the running because he'd fit better as an echo)

Want: 100 - If I was making a pack of DLC Cranky would be in it for sure. Being the original DK is enough to warrant a spot on the roster for me as long as they make it clear that Cranky isn't just some random old monkey. There's a lot of move set potential with Cranky as well, with some comedic old person attacks, some call backs to the original DK game, and maybe stealing some moves from Donkey and Diddy to show the youngsters how it's done. Cranky has the potential to be a very fun, memorable, unique character in the game

Noms:
Porky x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Do people legitimately want Funky Kong more than Cranky Kong? Always thought that was just a meme.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do people legitimately want Funky Kong more than Cranky Kong? Always thought that was just a meme.
Considering how good he is in Mario Kart? It's no meme. Some just like the character more. Could be many reasons why. They like surfers. They liked the cartoon. They enjoyed his gameplay more than Cranky's. Not that weird. Applying Funky Mode to everything is a meme, though. No different from & Knuckles or Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Cranky Kong

Chance: 0.01%

-1st party characters unlikely
- Is a Spirit
- Not enticing for DLC
- Yada yada.

Want: 0%

-Nah, not a fan of him.
-Give me Funky instead.

Nominate DLC Challenges x5

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Cranky Kong

Chance: 5%

No idea if we're getting any first party characters in the Fighter's Pass. Plus, I think Sakurai knows that DK fans want Dixie more atm. Finally, he'd need to be unique, as he can't really be an Echo Fighter of anyone.

Want: 50%

I like the idea of the original DK being playable, using a mix of his arcade game's moves (he could be the only Kong able to throw barrels as a special move) and his Tropical Freeze abilities, especially his pogo cane. His cane would also make him the first DK character to use a melee weapon. All in all, he'd be a real great addition.

Nominate: I dunno if they've been covered here already, but Lord Fredrik as an Echo Fighter of K. Rool seems like a fun idea.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Cranky Kong

Chance - 0.25% - I just don't see it. He's not the character that makes you want to want to oppen the bank acount or grab people's attention. I think he's more of a base-game character, and Dixie would be more of a priority. I can't imagine why he would get in.

Want - 35% - Eh... not really into him. Dixie I think should get in before him, and honestly I'm fine with just K. Rool for now. I'd rather not have him in as of now.

Nominations

Vaati X5

SPEN18

Smash Lord
Cranky Kong

Chance: 0%
Dixie would probably get in before him. Also, DKC doesn't seem ripe for promotion at the moment.

Want: 10%
Eh, more people would like Dixie. He could do some interesting things, but after Dixie I think most people would be okay with DK's standing on the roster.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Cranky Kong

Chance: 0%
I highly doubt they would pick Cranky Kong over Dixie, who is more popular. But even then, it seems DLC might be geared towards third-party characters and that alone already hurts his, Dixie and other first party characters chances of getting in Smash. I just can't imagine him getting in before the more popular Dixie Kong and Funky Kong.

Want: 5%
I'm more interested towards Dixie Kong and Funky Kong more than Cranky Kong. In fact, I'm fine if we're not getting any DK character after King K. Rool since he's more than enough for me to fill the DK roster in Smash.

Magikarp Prediction: 0.005%

Nominations:
Jin Kazama x5

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Scrooge McKong
Chance: 0%- Not a third party for starters. But not only that, he's already a spirit, Dixie would probably take priority and honestly, I feel like Donkey Kong already benefited from a newcomer with just K. Rool.
Want: 0%-I don't find him to be interesting. Pogo mechanic is better with Shovel Knight. And I don't think I'll say this ever again, but I'd rather have Scrooge McDuck over him.
Nominations: Morrigan x5

FancySmash

Smash Lord
DuckTales meets Tropical Freeze

Chance: 1%
In a world where King K. Rool just returned to the series with Smash Ultimate, and Dixie is the next most popular option, and to top it off, Funky exists as a possible DK echo, Cranky falls a bit short. Even if we put aside Dixie and Funky, we still have Cranky technically in the game, no no, not as a spirit, as a stage element.
:75M:
Given, this is the 8-bit, younger design of Cranky, but I figured it was still worth mentioning.

Want: 60%
I could totally get behind Donkey Kong's very own version of Scrooge McDuck, but I gotta be honest, I think Dixie Kong deserves it more. She has more playable appearances, overall more popularity, and was intended for Brawl. Cranky would be a great second option though. I could see his moveset even being fleshed out with the DK animal buddies, since his one playable appearance doesn't give much more than DuckTales gave Scrooge (and even then, Scrooge could hit certain items with his cane whereas Cranky can't, so...)

Predict: Magikarp
Well, we just got Piranha Plant, adding Magikarp on top of that, being a Pokemon, *and* 1st gen to boot, I'll say 0.04%

Nominate:
Hmm, thanks for the reminder for these, GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 , I think I'll use mine finally to boost Kamek.
Kamek x10
(It is 5 extra, right?)

D

Deleted member

Old Man Ceaser

Chance: 25%
Already a spirit
1st Party
Thank you, next.

Want: 70%
An old man archetype in Smash would be cool, and I just like Cranky in general.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Cranky is the one semi-realistic DK character who would absolutely have to be a completely unique character, to boot. Dixie, Funky, hell even Lord Fredrik could all potentially just be echoes. So that's yet another Cranky roadblock.

It really sucks because I want these characters to be household names, and they deserve it, but it's like pulling teeth trying to get them in a single video game.

D

Deleted member

Cranky is the one semi-realistic DK character who would absolutely have to be a completely unique character, to boot. Dixie, Funky, hell even Lord Fredrik could all potentially just be echoes. So that's yet another Cranky roadblock.

It really sucks because I want these characters to be household names, and they deserve it, but it's like pulling teeth trying to get them in a single video game.
Lord Fredrick as an echo?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
This day will go down in imfamy. We are rating Magikarp. Only 500 pokedollars.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Magikarp

Chance: 0.5%
I don't see us getting another joke character after Piranha Plant especially when they have to make money off of the DLC. I think there's a chance for Magikarp to be a joke character in Smash someday but that time is not now.

Off topic but has Magikarp ever been present in a Smash game in some form? I legit can't find any form of Magikarp representation whether it be a spirit, stage reference, or even just a sticker. I am genuinely surprised by this.

Want: 0%
We got Piranha Plant as an outlandish joke character. I think that's enough for one Smash game. There are also a ton of other Pokemon reps I'd rather see as well as some other joke characters.

Ryota Hayami chance prediction: 2.64%

Nominations:
Concept: Fire Emblem Three Houses rep x5

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Our Savior Magikarp:

Chance: 0.1% - I never like giving a straight-up 0, but still I don't see this happening in this game, the next game, or...ever. While I'm sure Magikarp could be made into a fighter, them choosing this very Pokemon out of all the 800+ species (especially the starters and promo 'mons) seems pretty unlikely.

Want: 85% - I would welcome Magikarp with open arms; I think it'd be funny to play as and beat opponents with. It could be pretty fun, too, seeing that it'd be a joke pick. I like Magikarp, too; probably my favorite fish 'mon, next to Sharpedo. I'm not gonna give it a 100% chance, though, because I'd really like Gengar next, as unlikely as it may be...

Nominations:

Creeper x3
Ninten x2

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Floppiest Of Them All

Chance: 1%. At least it's not a Pokeball Pokemon, but while I can't imagine it being in, it could make for a fun lethal joke character.

Want: Enough to the point I fully typed out an entire moveset for it;

Magikarp Moveset
A: Splash
AA: Splash
AAA: Splash
Forward Tilt: Splash
Down Tilt: Splash
Up Tilt: Splash
R: Splash
Neutral Throw Attack: Splash
Forward Throw: Splash
Backward Throw: Splash
Down Throw: Splash
Upward Throw: Splash
B: Splash
B Forward: Splash
B Down: Splash
B Up: Splash
Neutral Air Attack: Splash
Forward Air: Splash
Back Air: Splash
Down Air: Splash
Up Air: Splash
Taunt 1: Splash
Taunt 2: Splash
Taunt 3: Splash
Ledge Recovery Move under 100%: Splash
Ledge Recovery Move over 100%: Splash
Final Smash: Splash
Victory Screen 1: Splash
Victory Screen 2: Splash
Victory Screen 3: Splash

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
It swears to Arceus, that upon evolution of the mighty Magikarp, everything shall be slain.

Chance: Completely incomprehensibly beyond 100%. It's so insanely high that I have to go with 255.0000000001%, which means.... oops, it overflowed to 0.0000000001%, which basically means 0%. Clearly, this is a case of lack of representation = guaranteed spot, rather than not being considered important enough to include.

Want: It's god's gift to Pocket Monsters as a whole, who wouldn't want it? Arle who? Really, this is everybody's most wanted. But, Magikarp's favorite number is 20%, so that's what I will give it. Hopefully it evolves and makes good on its threat. [Seriously, though, why isn't this the Pokeball mon? Splashes around uselessly, but if you hit it too much, it evolves into Gyarados and wrecks house.]

Sly Cooper x 5, even though he has no hope of getting in before Magikarp. No one does. Joker had to steal Magikarp's invitation by completely impossible means that clearly meant Magikarp allowed it.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Magikarp

Chance: 0 - Uh........ yeah. Let's go with that for analysis. I'm not sure what else there is to say. It's a character that's technically possible I suppose, but......

Want: Abstaining because I can't seem to pinpoint the exact number I want to give here.

Noms:
Porky x5

Top Bottom