• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Wolf

Chance- 75%
There really wasn't a reason to cut Wolf. Between demand and "some" relevance thanks to Zero, maybe Wolf will be back. I imagine he'll be back before any Star Fox newcomers are introduced.
Want- 100%
Was my main in Brawl. Loved the guy and I would love a Smash game where all my mains are together. Smash 4 was not that game so I hope Smash 5 can be that game.

Nominations- Ryu Hayabusa x5

TheDukeofDorks

Smash Apprentice
Wolf:wolf:

Chance: 50%

I can see this going either way. Wolf was a last minute addition in Brawl, and I mean 3 weeks before launch, programmers are sleeping under their desks, half the bugs still aren't fixed kind of last minute. But based on that, it would be super easy to bring him back! He was cut from Smash 4 for unknown reasons (I'm assuming time constraints), but the uproar that followed shows that people really enjoyed his inclusion! The Star Fox series isn't in the best of places right now, but neither was Mother, yet Lucas returned just the same.

Want: 100%

I honestly would have cut Falco over Wolf. Wolf is my favorite character in Brawl, I loved his feral interpretation of Fox's moveset. The other space animals were too fast for my liking, but Wolf fit my playstyle like a glove. Easily my most wanted cut character.

Prediction for Isaac: 38%

Nominating Bomberman x5

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Wolf
Chance - 60%

On a base level, he's got some pretty strong qualifications: he's a veteran, and he's a clone, which means he's among the easy inclusions Sakurai can choose to pad out the roster as he is known to do. Yes, he missed SSB4, but considering the size of the core roster and how crazy the DLC slate for the game got, I don't think that automatically disqualifies him from contention in a new release. Perhaps more important is that Star Fox Zero and (technically) Star Fox 2 came out during the period Sakurai has presumably been developing the game, which may have been enough to convince Sakurai to prioritize him among the clone stable. He's also a character I expect to have benefited from the fan vote, as even a decent showing there may be enough to justify the minimal resources it would take to add him. The exact roster of clones is ultimately up to Sakurai and Nintendo's whims, but I think there's enough of a case that he is slightly more likely to make it than not.
Want - 25%
I don't outright hate him, but his being a second Fox clone in Brawl always bothered me, and even among clones I'd rather he stay a low priority inclusion. Ironically, he is my favorite space animal to actually play, which is why his want score isn't lower.

Nominations - Lucina x5

Isaac Prediction - 19.25% Chance, 62.5% Want
I was going to predict lower, but honestly, if Ridley can get nearly 19% with all the people rating at or near zero, it doesn't seem unthinkable Isaac garners a similar number.

Also, if you can't guess by my avatar, my post tomorrow will be at least as long as my Ridley rant. If you like reading everyone's posts like I do, sorry in advance!

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Day 4 is here and my averages still don't match Phantom's for some reason. Hope I'm not missing anyone... :upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:
Total Number of Entrants: 85 (1 abstained from Chances)

Day 4 Ice Climbers
Chances:
Mean: 91.07%
Standard Deviation: 12.35%
Outliers (+/- 2 SD from Mean): <66%

My thoughts: Well this is certainly a much less bleak look than the last four voted characters, with zero participants putting Ice Climbers below 45% and over half of voters putting the duo above 90% chance. The standard deviation is also a lot lower (even more so than the pessimistic outcome of Ridley). Considering Sakurai directly stated the 3DS as the bane of the Ice Climbers inclusion in Smash 4, it's very likely for them to return for the next title. also ignore day 3 for the graph title, I don't just copy paste graph formats from previous days...Why would I do that hahahaha...

Want:
Mean: 77.86%
Standard Deviation: 26.64
Outliers (+/- 2 SD from Mean): <25%

My thoughts: The highest rated character so far, eclipsing Ridley, Snake and King K. Rool, with an average rating of 77.86% and a standard deviation of 26.64% (which is the lowest variability of the four). 40 out of the 85 participants put them between 90% and 100% want, giving strong evidence for Smashboards' loyalty to the veterans. Comes to show how Smash Bros. can immortalize a duo as obscure as the Ice Climbers.

:kirby:

andimidna

Smash Master
Wolf:
People got preetty vocal about his lack of inclusion as DLC. I think it’s p safe to say that if there were 2-3 more DLC characters in Smash Wii U, without a switch game in consideration, Inklings and Wolf would’ve had to have been next in line. He was low enough in priority to be left behind then, yea, but we already know that. All things considered, I think his return is up there in likelihood with ICs and and ARMS character. He’s not exactly on the ICs level since his lack of inclusion wasn’t explained as just a temporary issue, but it’s hard for me to wrap my head around returning both Lucas and Roy, but not Wolf. They’re in the same priority tier in my eyes p much, with Lucas being the most unique of the 3. I definitely would’ve added Wolf over Roy to avoid complaints of oversaturating FE, which holds little weight, but it was bound to happen. If he’s not in the base game, he’s DLC. Either way, he almost definitely ends up playable.
I barely feel like the relevance from Starfox Zero needs to be talked about honestly. Not just because it was a flop, but Roy and Lucas didn’t need anything to return.
Chance: 85%
Want: 70%
He’s alright. I hope they try to make him more distinct. I only really remember his side B being interesting. It’s been awhile since I touched brawl, and I never really played Wolf.

Isaac Prediction: 25%
I could actually see this still

x3 Midna
x1 Anna
x1 Azura

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wolf

It's a 50/50 stage for him. He could just ignore Wolf again or add him. Only time will tell.

I would want the Star Fox trio to be complete again.

Prediction for Isaac:

Chance: 17%

Want: 84%

Nominations: Takamaru x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Wolf chances: 35%
I believe Smash Switch will have a lesser proportion of new content compared to previous sequels (although still enough new content to be qualified as a new entry in the series and not a port), in the sens that a comparatively higher amount of effort will be dedicated to bringing content back from the last generation of Smash. But even then I'm not confident that Sakurai and his team will have the time to save every SSB4 character from being MIA in the base game, and I don't really see Wolf being prioritized over SSB4 characters in that context. He probably did well in the ballot though, and that could influence his potential return.
Take into account DLCs, however, and this score more than doubles.

Wolf want: 70%
I remember the first time I saw Crazy Hand on my TV it was in Brawl with my brother using Wolf, so I have some personal attachment to him.

Isaac prediction: 26.55%

Nominating:
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x4
Returning game mode: Smash Run x1

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Wolf want: 36%

He is savage and fun to watch in Project M, but another character could play like that without adding another Star Fox representative.

Nominations:
Decloned Ganondorf x5

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Want: 100%: How was Wolf not DLC over Lucas when a new Starfox game was coming out? It's not like he knew the game would be bad.

Chance: 80%: One of the most objective errors about Smash 4's roster that most everybody can agree on seems likely to get corrected. His latest game means he is arbitrarily "relevant."

Nominations
Wii Fit Trainer x3
Fawful x2

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Wolf

Chance: 73%
Easily the next most likely cut veteran to return after Ice Climbers. I could easily see him being brought back as a surprise veteran, but I could also see him being low priority anyway. It all depends on how much Sakurai is going to prioritize veterans that missed the Smash for Wii U/3DS boat.

Want: 80%
Just like Ice Climbers, I don’t have any real attachment to Wolf. I do think he should come back though, and I’m sure his supporters would rejoice. It really wouldn’t matter all that much to me though if he doesn’t make it.

Prediction
Isaac: 16.3%

Nominations
Concept: ARMS Character x 3
Concept: Zelda Newcomer x 2

D

Deleted member

Ice Climbers

As has been noted, the 3DS and possibly 8-player Smash were the reasons they were cut. Unless this is basically going to be a port and they intend to make the Switch capable of playing online vs. Smash 4 (which would require them to patch Smash 4, of course), those limitations are irrelevant now.
I guarantee that this is not going to happen. The Wii U is dead and there's no reason for Nintendo to care about the Wii U anymore. There's no way even a port will be cross-compatible with the Wii U seeing as we're getting the Inklings.

Anyway, onto Wolf.

Wolf
Chance: C (50%)

Star Fox as a franchise is probably not coming back. Star Fox Zero bombed in sales and critical reception thanks to the appalling failure that was the Wii U and Miyamoto screwing up the control scheme for the game. One of the more disgraceful ways to end a once respected franchise that contributed to the evolution of gaming. But at least Wolf was in it so he's technically recent. Not that he needs it - as Lucas and Roy shows - but it does help when considering inclusions.

With that said, this is his last shot to return to the game and a lot of has to do with what this Smash game is about. Is it a port or a "new" game that's a Splatoon 2-like deal or a brand new game on a new engine? If it's the former, he's got a great shot of returning seeing as it will have little to no cuts. This makes it a favorable environment to return characters in and he's the cut Brawl character that benefits the most from it. But if this is a brand spanking new game with a new engine, then he's not getting in since they won't even be able to prioritize several veterans.

He could go either way, but if you ask me, I think he's in since I believe the new game will take more strongly from the last game than Smash 3DS & Wii U did to Brawl. He doesn't even need the ballot (and for the record, neither does Ridley) because of course Sakurai knows he's wanted, he's a popular veteran.

Want: B (75%)

I liked playing as him in Brawl and would like to see him return.

x5 Bomberman

If he's not up to vote next month, I'm going to be one sore loser.

15.64% for Isaac

Last edited by a moderator:

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Wolf Chance: 52%

Sakurai has added him once, so his chances exist. I think he knows the popularity of some clones, which is why Lucas and Roy were brought back. Inevitably, he must have acknowledged Wolf in the process of deciding on the next DLC characters, but for whatever reason decided not to. This time, I'm sure he's thought of Wolf when developing this game, but it's likely he'd be low priority. Call me crazy, but I think there's a small point in his favor because I believe in a new Story Mode, and in a story mode, you would need villains. Who better than Wolf?

Wolf Want: 60%

I do want him back, as I like having series with a hero and a villain as reps. If he doesn't make it, I'd be a little sad, but it's not a big deal.

Isaac prediction: 10.80%

x5 Cloud

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
Wolf

Chance: 40%
There's isn't a specific reason to exclude him, but after being absent form SSB4, I don't think he'll appear.

Want: 2.5%
Only have a slight feeling of nostalgia from Brawl with this one

Noms:
Professor Layton x5

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Wolf:

Chance: 65%
I'd say he has a pretty decent chance of coming back - He's got a good share of supporters and fans who miss him since Brawl, and he's definitely got a base moveset that can be reassembled since Fox inherited all his Specials as Custom Moves, so all that'd be left to do is polish other animations he needs. However, some strikes against him are the current state of the Star Fox series after Zero left quite a bit to be desired for and no current plans for a new Star Fox at the moment that we know of. His prioritisation might also be a factor - Lucas was apparently popular enough to get in over Wolf for the Brawl veteran DLC, and he may be skipped over again in someone more favourable like Snake or Ice Climbers. Still, he's probably more likely than say Young Link.

Wolf was a pretty cool addition if you ask me, since he's definitely got a different style compared to Fox and Falco. I'd love to see him again, but I guess my priority for veterans would go IC > Snake > Wolf.

Isaac - 21.3%

Nominations: Lucina X3
Sans (Undertale) X2

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Wolf

Chance:
70%

He's pretty well wanted and seemingly well loved. Again, at least quite likely as a DLC character. We'll see if a trend starts of characters missing 1 game.

Want: 50%

Entirely indifferent. Not a fan of spacies but he plays differently so eh.

Isaac prediction: 20.04% (people really tend to oversitmate IMO)

Nominations:
Travis Touchdown x 2
Andy x 2
Concept: Advance Wars CO x 1

Basty

Smash Ace
Wolf

Chance:
80%
Sakurai knows people want Wolf back. He's got a moveset that can be updated and he's got the support, pretty likely I believe

I need Wolf back, I miss him

Isaac Prediction: 28%

Wonder Red x5

Pennate

Smash Cadet
Wolf:

Chance: 47.5%
Wolf's a popular veteran who could be recreated without much difficulty, but he is, historically, a low-priority addition. Ultimately, I doubt Wolf would be considered throughout most of the roster's development, but I think he could still make it in if the developers have enough time left over after implementing all of the "vital" characters.

Wolf is my favorite Star Fox character, and I enjoyed using him in friendlies back in the Brawl days. I'd be excited to see him return to Smash, but I'm not holding my breath over his appearance.

Nominations:
Excitebiker x3
Ganon x2

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Wolf

Chance: 60%
He has some good perks, he wouldn't be too intensive to add, he has a good amount of popularity, he doesn't have any issues that would prevent his return such as mechanical ones, and he's relevant due to SFZ. However, while he's relevant, SFZ was a failure and Star Fox 2 was a pack in to a system that was a limited release, he was never high priority as he barely got into Brawl and Smash 4 skipped him over completely, and we don't know the direction of this particular Smash game and how it could affect returning characters. If Sakurai puts him very low in priority again, then Wolf could be out of luck, but he does have some things going for him and that could be just what he needs to be put back into the game.

Want: 90%
I liked him in Brawl and he's just short of being my favorite Star Fox character to play as, if he returned I'd be pretty happy to see him.

Nomination: Lycanroc x3
Dillon x2

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Playtime's over, eh guys?

Chances: 50%

Honestly, I can't properly gauge what I really think his chances are. I got nothing. I feel like Wolf is about as even-stevens as it comes. Nothing strong against his return, but nothing really for it either, besides passionate fans, but every veteran has that. I dunno.

Want: 10%

I have zero desire for another spacie. It's bad enough we had three Marths in 4, but the three spacies in Brawl was overkill. "WEH, WOLF ISN'T A CLONE." Yes, he is. He's not as "clone" as other fighters, but he's still a clone. Bite me. Not to mention the only rendition of Wolf worth giving a damn about is Assault Wolf, because outside of that and MAYBE Command, he's as one-note a villain as they come. But whatever. If he's back, I'll just roll my eyes and move on. Not about to lose my crap over a character, if he makes people happy, then whatevs.

I say that, but I think that entire rant constitutes losing my crap. ANYWAY.

Geno x4, Lyn x1

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Day five...the lupine pirate.

Wolf

His absence from Smash 4 is conspicuous. No reason at all for it, other than either A) he was deemed not worth the trouble of being balanced against everyone else, or B) he wasn't wanted back in by Sakurai himself. I really don't get it, which makes me doubt his return. I gave him an extra 5% because of the possibility of DLC, but I'm still very dubious.

Want: 75%

He's my favorite to use of the Star Fox crew, but that isn't saying much because I'm not a fan of any of them, lol. But I'd appreciate his presence.

Prediction: Isaac

Real quick question about predictions...do we guess at chance and want percentage, or just chance? For now, I'll just put chance.

Chance: 15.89%

I don't think many hold out hope for him at this point, assist trophy or not.

Nominations:

Marx: 3x
Bomberman: 2x

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wolf

Chance:
50% - I find this one very hard to predict, on the one hand he didn't even make it as DLC for Smash 4, on the other hand there's Star Fox Zero. Could see it going either way.

Want: 60% - He was alright.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Wolf chance: 75%

Aside from the Ice Climbers, Wolf seems like a veteran that would be relatively easy to include in the game. It's even more likely if this game is based on the engine for the previous game, since he won't have to worry about other veterans like Mewtwo, Roy or Lucas taking priority away from him.

Wolf want: 60%

I wouldn't miss him if he wasn't there, but I guess I want him a little just because of his fans.

Isaac prediction: 5%

Noms:
Phoenix Wright x3
Chibi Robo x2

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Wolf

Chance 50%
I could see this going either way

Want 0%
I personally never cared for the guy but I wouldn't be against it

D

Deleted member

Sakurai did say he had to create Mewtwo and Roy from scratch (which is why they were DLC), so I doubt Wolf would be in the base game. I think he's almost a lock for DLC, however.

Want: 95%
I don't have much attachment to the character since his role in the only Star Fox game I played (64, likely to be the only one I will play) was too minor for me to get to know him properly, but I liked how he played in Brawl and I don't like cuts so I'd like to see him back.

Isaac prediction: 13%
People are sleeping on the ballot

Nominating Decidueye X5

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wolf
  • Chance: 60%
  • Want: 100%
  • Wolf serves as a rival for Fox McCloud, but knowing that he was implemented late in Brawl's development (not being present at all in the Subspace Emissary's story), and was removed altogether in Smash 3DS / Wii U, does mean that his chances of returning aren't exactly super high.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Wolf chance: 40%
I'm only giving Wolf a 40% base on his veteran status alone. Star Fox as a whole has been going down the pipes starting with Command to Star Fox Zero. I expected that Star Fox Zero was going to sell like dog**** but I didn't expect it was going to be that bad. Nintendo tried their best to hide what Star Fox Zero really was by calling it a reimagine but they should have called it Star Fox 64 with ****ty gimmicks that no one wanted. I think That Nintendo knew that no one will buy and that's why the bundle it with another game. The only way I'll see Wolf come back base on Star Fox if Star Fox has a complete overall, no more Star Fox 64 remakes make a true sequel for Star Fox or Kill it off.

Want:70%
I like Wolf as a character in smash I'll like to see him back.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Wolf
Want - 0%

Couldn't care less if he was in or not. I don't even personally know anybody who wants him, i just know that there are vocal fanboys who are mad that he wasn't in 4.
Chance - 100%
Personally I think he's a shoe-in because his exclusion from SSB4 was widely panned.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Wolf:

Chance: 45%

Want: 50%
Personally wanted him in over Falco, but I don't care enough for the Star Fox franchise to want a 3rd character. Wolf is okay, but I don't miss him.

Isaac Prediction: 28%

Nominations:
Scizor x3
Decidueye x2

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Wolf
Chance- 60%
Hard to say. I’m sure his name showed up a lot on the Ballot, and he is a veteran with a new game. However, that new game bombed and he’s never been high priority. I’ll give him a slightly favorable rating based on the possibility that the same engine is used for this game, so they might have extra time to bring him back
Want- 90%
I like Wolf, and I like villains (Wolf slips between rival and villain depending on the game, but I’ll use the term broadly). A little off just because I never really played as him all that much, but he’s a worthy veteran.

Isaac Predictions- 22%

Nomations:
Andy x3
Dillon x2

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
:wolf:
Chance 65%
Wolf was the only veteran besides :popo: that I was shocked to not see and I feel has a chance to come back the only issue I can see is that he could be considered a low priorty compared to other characters.

Want 90%
I liked Wolf fun and diffrent enough from fox just wish they can add just a bit more to help him stand out even more

x5 Mewtwo

zipzapsparkle

Smash Journeyman
Wolf

Chance: 70%

If Lucas whom comes from an inactive series could return I don’t see why Wolf couldn’t. Although he didn’t, which is odd, but he’s got the fan demand and although SF is going through a rough patch he’s still a part of the series.

Waluigi x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I think Wolf has an ok chance of getting in the game. He is a popular veteran, but the current status of Star Fox makes me think he will be in far lower priority. Last-minute clones from recent Nintendo installments will probably get in over him. After him not appearing as DLC for Smash 4, I am not getting my hopes up. I should probably reconsider my prediction roster now, now that I have thought about it more. The best shot he has is DLC.

slambros

Smash Ace
Wolf

Chance: 90%
Nintendo has inklings about which characters the fans want. I'm sure that if they cared enough to bring back Lucas, they'll do the same thing for Wolf. I am absolutely sure that the outcry was loud enough. But, yeah, Star Fox as a franchise is on the fritz... I think if they do exclude him again, that'll be pretty telling about what Nintendo is planning to do with Star Fox going forward.

I hate it when characters are cut. Hopefully they bring him back, for the sake of the fans and for the sake of Star Fox.

Nominations:
Dillon x5

:171:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This may be a bad idea for me to get back into this game but eh...

:wolf:Wolf

Chance: 80%
Is without a doubt one of the most requested during DLC...and while Star Fox as a franchise is sort of in a weird spot I don't think its done, at leadt I think Miyamoto has stated he's not ready to give up on it just yet...

Want: 90%
My most wanted veteran, plus my Smash buddy's main in Brawl

----

Predictions:
Isaac 25%

----

Noms:
Zelda Newcomer x5

Last edited:

Mogu

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
1728-6760-6013
Wolf:

Chance: 75%
With Star Fox Zero being recent and Sakurai (I'm sure) knowing thanks to the ballot and vocal responses of how people want Wolf back, I'm fairly confident that he could make a return. The problems lie in how he was not exactly a high priority to begin with for Brawl plus clearly wasn't for Smash Wii U / 3DS and wasn't included in the DLC. I count the last part as a con because they already had a base for how Wolf as a playable character looks and plays in Brawl and they ported Mewtwo over to Smash Wii U / 3DS by how he played in Melee, much like Lucas and going by how he played in Brawl. It wouldn't have been too much of an extra effort compared to a newcomer and I'm very sure that a lot of people would have bought Wolf and made the job of bringing Wolf back worth it but they decided no for reasons which is why I'm counting this as a con. Basically, I'm hoping the pros outweigh the cons this time around, I'm being optimistic.

Love Wolf's design in Brawl, love to play as him and honestly preferred him over Fox or Falco in Brawl. Also hate when a character is cut. Come on Sakurai, bring him back. "What's the matter, scared?"

Isaac prediction:
67%

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wolf:

Chance: 90%

I am not sure completely about Wolf getting back in, but I think it is likely still. If not in the initial game, I believe he could come back in as DLC, though I believe he could come back in the initial game regardless.

Wolf was one of my mains in Brawl, and I would be sad if he did not make it in the game this time around. I would really love to play as Wolf again.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Wolf:

If Smash 6 is really a deluxe port (or if it started off as one) then his chance of returning is quite high. However, if it's a sequel and he wasn't in the original project plan he is 50/50.Star Fox isn't in great shape with Star Fox Zero underperforming. [PURE SPECULATION] I think Wolf is the character Sakurai was talking about when mentioning priority and future of the series.[PURE SPECULATION] I saw the writing on the wall during DLC :).

Wolf was one of my mains in Brawl. I miss him, even if his Final Smash was ANOTHER Landmaster.

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Wolf

Chance: 75%
Why was he even dropped nya? Nintendo has their reasons I'm sure, but hopefully this time they'll include him mew.

Only Star Fox character I really used in brawl mew. Bring back all veterans nya!

NNID
Majorasmask66
Wolf

I think he is likely but i've been pretty surprised before so I am only putting him at 50.

He was one of my favorite Smash Bros characters by far.

Nominations
Wonder Red x5

Last edited:
Top Bottom