• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - NASB1 Edition! See ya next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Patchy the Pirate

Chance: 10% -
Patchy's in an awkward spot, but is also in a much better position than most Live Action characters! Tom Kenny's already on board and easy to get, so the cost of his likeness (especially since he's a voice actor rather than a dedicated Live Action actor) likely wouldn't be a problem! Also, unlike most live action Nick characters (who come from relatively grounded sitcoms) Patchy has loads of cartoonish goofiness on his side, meaning he would have no trouble with a moveset! Hell, throw in Potty, he's got all kinds of gags of his own to help round out Patchy's mvoeset!

The main issues for Patchy come from competition and a lack of demand. Everyone loves Patchy, but when it comes to Spongebob reps everyone universally sees Squidward, Krabs, and Plankton as essentials that should be added first. Even for a show like Spongebob, three more slots is a lot for one game, so there likely won't be any room for him. I can definitely see demand rising once more of the essentials are in, but for right now he'll have to watch the action from back home in Encino!

Want: 80% - We gotta get Squidward/Krabs in at least before we dip into the side cast, but once more of the Spongebob essentials are in I'd LOVE to see Patchy join the roster! I loved his ans Potty's gags as a kid and always looked forward to the Patchy episodes. A goofy pirate character like him lends himself very well to a moveset and imagining his house as a stage honestly sounds hilarious! Having him fight alongside the Spongebob cast would be a blast, and he's a very memorable element of Spongebob's history, so he's more than earned his spot! If not this game (unless we get TONS of DLC!) then he'd be prime for a sequel! If we get Squidward as DLC and Krabs/Patchy in a sequel we'd be golden!

Nominations:
Robbie Rotten xHalf
(Rerate) Luna Loud xHalf

Predictions:
Orson - 0.26% - Paramount owns Paws Inc., but that's the only benefit Orson has. Combine the little likelihood of us getting even another Garfield rep this game and the complete lack of demand for Orson, and you have a character with almost no chance. So I'm expecting some super low scores.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
That's it? That's the rating I get? THAT WAS JUST BUNCH OF CHEAP ABSTAINS! (what a rip!)

Chance: 15%
Patchy would probably be live action character who could actually make it in without any of the problems others would. Tom Kenny is already on board, his likeness rights are probably not all that expensive and his jawline is obscured by that fake beard anyway, he's got an exaggerated cartoon voice, and he bares little resemblance to Tom Kenny as a person.
There isn't any demand for him compared to the other three main characters, so he probably doesn't stand much of a chance

Want: 40%
He'd be funny and has moveset potential. He could be a duo with Potty.

I'm gonna be honest, even though the demand is for Squidward, Krabs and Plankton, I think we could probably get a Spongebob side character pick at this point since there already are three main character reps for Spongebob. It wouldn't be a Hugh situation when there's already two protagonists and one major supporting character. We could get like MermaidMan or Doodlebob without worry of misrepresenting the show.
I dunno, maybe it's just me not wanting Squidward all that much.

Noms to Dag, Norb and Duo Beavers.

Orson prediction: 0.5%

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Patchy the Pirate

Chance - 5% - Patchy's probably the only live action character who could make it. He's costumed enough that he is easily seen as separate from his actor, who's already going to be onboard for as long as NASB lasts, is part of a franchise already in, and is not in short supply of move sets, as he has both a pirate theme and a bad low-budget kid's show theme.

The main problem is not only do people want other franchise more right now, even within his own series he's not quite as popular as the ones really in demand. Many are gravitating to the other major characters: Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Plankton. While the devs could have fun with making a move set out of this guy, I don't think it's enough to get over the bias.

Want - 60% - I'm not over the moon over him, but he's a good pick. He's just the right mix of interesting potential and outlandishness while still making sense. He'd probably be fine next game, but for now I'm willing to wait.

Predictions

Orson - 0.13% - Why pick him when Garfield exists?

Nominations

Parker J. Cloud X5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Patchy

Chance: 5%
I'll just echo what everyone else is saying. He's probably the most likely live action character due to being from a cartoon, cartoony in appearance and demeanor, played by an actor who would probably come for cheap and is already involved in NASB. Plus memes. But lack of demand and a wealth of competition from iconic characters (who won't all make it in as is) kinda puts him in the ground unless the devs are really into the idea and willing to piss off fans.

Want: 60%
Honestly? **** the boring choices. I'm down for this. I pretty much dislike everything SpongeBob related by now so I don't care much for more characters (bar Pearl, because for some reason I think she'd be fun to play) but Patchy gives my soul joy. Something pure and incorruptible about the idea of Tom Kenny just dressing up as a pirate and addressing the audience. So sure he'd be fun probably. Makes more sense as an announcer tho

Prediction: 1.2%
Noms Robot and Monster

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Fanboys would be jealous with how much this guy fanboys over Spongebob

Chance: 11%

Nothing new with my rating lol. Patchy is probably the most likely live action character due to numerous factors like his actor already being on board with NASB and Patchy being so humorous he minus as well be a cartoon character. But he's not high on fan polls at all and we still have several main characters missing so unless if the devs have a strong liking for him, it's unlikely he'll be prioritized.

Want: 75%

Yeah I'm a fan of Patchy too. He's so entertaining with the lengths he goes to to meet Spongebob and I can think of so many gags from his segments they can add to a moveset. Outside of the core cast, he's probably the character I would enjoy the most.

Prediction - Orson - 0.50%

Noms: Transformers rep x5

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Concept: "Silver Ball era" representation
Chance: 0.68%
Want: 2.33%
Winner of predictions is Sid-cada Sid-cada , who correctly predicted 0.68%. You get 150 extra noms!!!!
Bloom
Chance: 21%
Want: 57.50%
Winner of predictions is LimeTH LimeTH , who predicted 20%. You get 10 extra noms!
Tommy Pickles
Chance: 28.45%
Want: 46.45%
Winner of predictions is Ze Diglett Ze Diglett , who predicted 27%. You get 10 extra noms!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstaining from "That's it? That's Arcade Mode? That was just a bunch of cheap 1v1 battles!!"
Orson prediction: 1.21%
Noms: Concept: more alts x5
DAY OVER
Rate Orson, predict Concept: Kids Choice Awards stage and Concept: Sitcom stage.

D

Deleted member

Orson Wells
Chance- 0%
After checking, it appears Nick did get U.S. Acres in the Paws Inc buy out. US Acres is probably most known for being the shorts that aired alongside Garfield on Garfield and Freinds. But it was never quite as popular as the main show. If we where to get a second Jim Davis created character it would be a Garfield character like Odie or Jon. Also worth noting that when Viacom bought Paws Inc, the comic was taken off GoComics and the Garfield website was shut down, removing two of the main non physical ways to get the comic, I don't think Nick have much interest in this IP. Something I could maybe see would be Orson's Farm coming as a stage with Jon or Odie, but there are other options, and I heavily dobut we'd get a second Garfield character anyway.

Want - Abstain
I had Garfield and Friends on VHS but I barely remember these if I'm honest. I never thought they where as interesting as the main show. It's fine but not anything I'd be exited about.

Sitcom: 5%
Choice Award: 10%

Noms to Mr. Horse
Edit: put five on Power Rangers rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Ding Dong!

Yeeeeeeeeeees?

had you read the comics that'd have been funny

chances: 0% yeah it's not happening. i mean if there's not a lot of demand, beyond myself, for a another garfield character then what chance does the less well known sibling series have? for those of you who are unfamiliar, orson is the main character from u.s. acres a comic strip from the creator of garfield, after he created paws he made sure to acquire the rights to all the comics, so when nick bought paws they got u.s. acres as well. which makes orson as much a legit choice as garfield. however i'm under no delusions of him being a likely candidate. like garfield, being an adopted nick franchise seems to be a bit of a hindrance, even then not many people are aware of it as far as i can tell. if you want to know how it compares to garfield, well u.s. acres has had a couple of goes at runs both of which ended, garfield on the other had has been going for 44 years (and almost a month) straight.

want: 95% it'd be higher but my first pick would be wade. of course i want him, i quite enjoy the comics, obviously, my long standing love for garfield rather proves i'm fond of jim davis' style of humour and would probably get a kick out of his pre garfield comic gnorm gnat and his ill fated mr potato head comic. (it was actually a thing) orson himself would still be fun to play as, know for his fondness for make believe and dress up he could very well have a moveset based on quickly switching between personas for different attacks. or there's the potential for just basing it on his power pig guise, though that's be like basing garfield on the caped avenger. although in a pinch you he could just have a farm equipment. also a farm based stage would be kinda nice to have.

any noms that may have earned me go to eliza thornberry

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Garfield and Characters He's Never Actually Met
Chance: 0.5%
Want: Abstain

Well he's more likely than Goku, at least.
US Acres is not a particularly well known or popular property. The comic strip had a very short run, and I can't really remember anything from the Garfield and Friends segments featuring the characters (and honestly preferred the Garfield bits anyway)
There's almost zero demand for Orson, what little demand for more Jim Davis characters there is is going towards Odie.
Orson isn't even the most interesting or moveset-able character in US Acres. It's not gonna happen.

All noms for all Beavers.

Predictions
KCA Stage: 15%
Sitcom Stage: 20%

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I hope he's more Welles and less Scott Card (you get a cookie if you understood that joke)

So this is a character from a different Jim Davis comic that is kind of related to Garfield in that there were occasional crossovers and they shared one show as two segments? Ok then. It helps that Paramount bought it when they bought Garfield... But on the other hand when they did that they shut down the webcomic and basically killed the IP.

So it's a character that has nothing to do with Nickelodeon beyond languishing in their vault. And, uh, nobody really knows US Acres? At least given the confusion in this thread and my own lack of knowledge of its existence prior to today. Not any demand really. Unless the devs are super fans Orson will likely never be in contention. But even if he was there are characters like Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, etc who would make it first.

I'll give him double zeroes. Sorry Orson but I don't even know who you are

Noms: Robot and Monster
KCA stage prediction: 29%
Sitcom stage prediction: 14%

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Orson

Chance: 0.1% -
Not a character I can see happening at this point in time. While Nick DOES own him now, gaining the franchise on their acquisition of PAWS Inc, they seem to have no plans for it while actively pushing Garfield. While the two did crossover from time to time, and were both segments on the same show, if we're gonna get another Jim Davis character it'll more than likely be Odie or Jon Arbuckle. And right now there isn't much active demand for that despite the poll results, given that we just got Garfield himself. On that note, I've seen little to no demand for Orson at all, and that's a death sentence for DLC in a primarily fan demand-driven game.

Want: 10% - I remember seeing Orson on occasion while in day care when I was very very little and remember a moment where the floor was missing in the barn. That's where my experience with him ends. He's not a bad character by any means, but one I'm not really interested in, especially when Garfield's cast is right there. Now, if this game ever gets an equivalent to assist trophies I can see the devs using some characters not considered for playable, so that would definitely be a good way to get Orson represented! But as aplayable character? I have way bigger priorities.

Nominations:
Robbie Rotten xHalf
(Rerate) Luna Loud xHalf

Predictions:
KCA Stage - 34.28% - Expecting some confident scores! The Kids' Choice Awards got represented as a battle arena in Kart Racers 2, and we have Double Dare, so the door's open!

Sitcom Stage - 6.84% - Not too confident on this one, depending on the show, but it would be easier to get than the sitcom characters themselves. Though I could see something like Drake and Josh's house, given the demand and meme power it has!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
The Pig That Isn't From Barnyard
Chance: 0%

Most people don't remember or even really know U.S. Acres, only knowing Orson and his pack as the not-cool part of Garfield & Friends. (They probably think they were a bunch of lame OCs created for that show; I know I did for a while.) When Viacom acquired Paws Inc., I highly doubt anyone was out here thinking "Yooo, maybe they'll finally bring back U.S. Acres!" The IP's kind of a non-entity and always has been, sitting in the shadow of its older, more successful brother Garfield since its inception. Because of that, demand for Orson to join the fight is close to nonexistent, and unless some surprise U.S. Acres reboot comes out of Nick anytime soon, it's probably going to stay that way. A stage cameo would be a more likely fate for him, but even that's a slim chance.

Want: Abstain

Yeah... this character sure exists.

KCA Stage Prediction: 20%
We already got a Double Dare stage, so it could happen I guess.

Sitcom Stage: 10%
More likely than a live-action character? Yes. Likely in general? Eh...

Noms to...
ULTRA LORD!

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Orson's War of the Acres

Chance: 1%

People have already pointed out that Nick shut down the web comic when they acquired the IP so I looked to see if maybe they are still producing something from this series. And um, I couldn't find anything so I'm going to assume that Nick did its usual thing by throwing U.S Acres to the wayside and forgetting its existence. One positive is that apparently the original comics were successful enough to get some merchandise and some crossovers with Garfield. The Webcomics also had a decade long run too so that has to count for something.

But overall I don't see much of a path for Orson. The original comics ended in April of 1989 so the devs may or may not have been too young to get into them at their peak and he's got little to no demand. While I don't think Garfield characters are necessarily competition since U.S Acres is its own thing, Orson is still very low on the totem pole. I think his best chances will be in the sequels when the roster can afford more historical picks like this.

Want: 5%

I was going to abstain since I haven't heard of this character before but because of the high amount of abstains I'll use my best judgement. First, I've never been much of a reader of comic strips. I get the appeal but that whole market is something that I've barely interacted with, even with big IPs like Garfield. It probably has to do with the fact that newspapers were becoming less common when I was growing up (2000's kid here), compared to the 80's. So I would not have found out about this unless if my 10 year old self who loved surfing the web randomly found the web comics by mistake. But the reality is I have zero nostalgia for U.S Acres and when it comes to farm animals, I do have fond memories of Back at the Barnyard so the characters from that show would appeal to me more.

So overall, aside from the historical value and maybe a wacky moveset, I wouldn't get anything out of this.

Noms: Transformers rep x10

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Orson

Chance - 0% - Garfield's sibling strip never reached the success the cat did. He's been abandoned and nobody really cares about him. The best he has going for him is that he part of the "Friend" of Garfield and Friends, which ain't much. Let's face it, Garfield came in mostly because of Dev bias, and Orson doesn't have anything remotely resembling a reason.

Want - 30% - Hard pass. There's plenty of characters people actually want first, and his relationship with Nick is flimsy, at best.

Skipping predictions due to how many nominations I got.

Nominations

Parker J. Cloud X70
"Even more items" update X remainder

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
im fairly certain jim davis still cares
Does he, though? Orson and his friends haven't gotten anything new since the 90's (the webcomic was just reruns of old strips as far as I can tell), and even cameo appearances from them in Garfield stuff are few and far between. When the IP's as dead as dead can be, it makes me question how much anyone, even the creator, really "cares."

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Does he, though? Orson and his friends haven't gotten anything new since the 90's (the webcomic was just reruns of old strips as far as I can tell), and even cameo appearances from them in Garfield stuff are few and far between. When the IP's as dead as dead can be, it makes me question how much anyone, even the creator, really "cares."
creators tend to have soft spots for the things they create. a franchises status isn't only down to the creator

LimeTH

Smash Lord
creators tend to have soft spots for the things they create. a franchises status isn't only down to the creator
While this is true, as a guy with a ton of characters myself, there are a good few I've fallen out of love with. It happens, and it's possible it could have happened to Jim Davis, but given they were re-running US Acres before PAWS got bought out, maybe he did have a soft spot for it somewhere.

Hm...

-Hasn't seen much if any Nickelodeon shows
-Usually only nominates PAWS characters
-Will come to the defense of said characters when they're talked poorly about
-Says Jim Davis still cares about Orson while also caring himself

Fogbadge, are you secretly Jim Davis?

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Patchy the Pirate
Chance: 8%
Want: 60.71%
Winner of predictions is DaUsername DaUsername with a prediction of 5%. 5 extra noms.
‐--------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstaining from Orson.
KCA prediction: 26%
Sitcom prediction: 8%
Noms: More alts x5
DAY OVER
Rate Concept: Kid's Choice Awards stage and Concept: Sitcom stage, predict Parker J. Cloud

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Kids Choice Awards Stage
Chance: 30%
Want: 30%

It exists already in Kart Racers 2, so it's possible enough here. The KCA are always so full of general Nickelodeon iconography (The Blimp, slime, orange, green and purple color scheme) that they could make something up and it'd work just fine.
Only thing holding it back is if they'd have to pair it with a character or not if it were added as part of the DLC.
I think it'd be cool to have purely for that alone. It'd make a perfect choice for a "Nickelodeon in its essence" stage.

Sitcom Stage
Chance: 20%
Want: 15%

I know it, you know it, there is no chance in hell we're getting any character from any of the sitcoms. I don't need to go over it again since I already did an extensive breaking down of it when Live Action Characters were ranked here.
That said, if you really want iCarly or Drake and Josh representation in this game? This is your best bet. Like actually go and campaign for that instead of any of the actual characters. Nick owns the set design, there's little worry of representing problematic actors or actors wishing to disassociate themselves from Nick, and it's something representing this part of the Nick catalogue.
I'd be okay with Sitcom stages, since it'd be a good enough compromise in my eyes. I think I'd prefer something from All That or another one of the game shows, but if they wanna put the iCarly set in here, go for it.

All noms for all Beavers.

Parker J Cloud: 5%

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
stages eh? nice change of pace is guess

well im gonna have to abstain as it turns out my first analysis was based on an incorrect assumption

noms to eliza

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

stages eh? nice change of pace is guess

Now in terms of chances the both have the same problem, we have no characterless stages. and it seems like it'll stay that way. so really their likeliness comes down to the odds of a suitable characters. I'm gonna abstain on kid's choice awards as I am unfamiliar and I will give 25% for sitcom stage as it will come down to how much they're will to pay extra for a real person's likeness on top of the character license.

As for want, again abstain on KCA. but i'll give a 50% to sitcom. there's a few stage I could probably get behind. but I won't be bothered if we get nothing.

noms to eliza
There's the double dare stage. It came with Shredder but isn't from any series in the game.

D

Deleted member

Chance - 15%
The Kids Choice are synonymous with Nickelodeon. They've been running since 1987. Slime, Orange, the Blimp. They're all part of the KCA. But would they really include a real world location as a stage in this fighting game. I was unsure myself and this rating likely would have been lower, but after learning that the awards where included in Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 as a battle arena, I feel like there's a chance. This shows they're not afraid of referencing it at least. Only issue is if we're even getting anymore misc stages, but if we do I actually think this is a soild shout.

Want - 50%
I'd be down. They'd have to find ways to set it apart from the Double Dare stage, as they share a pretty similar vibe. But it definitely could be done. Honestly I've allways thought an E3 or Game Awards stage for Smash would be kinda neat. I don't have any nostalgic attachment to the KCA at all but it's definitely iconic and could be a really fun stage

Chance- 5%
A sitcom stage would proablly be a good way of representing a franchise without giving them a character. But even putting the question of if we'll even get more misc stages to one side, the question becomes what do they go for? Most sitcom sets aren't exactly memorable in terms of being a fighting game arena. From my (admittedly very limited) knowledge, some options I could see would be the ICarly set, due to that show being currently revelevent and the set being pretty colourful, and maybe something from an older show due to NASB's nostalgia focus, but I'm not sure what that could be. Good Burger maybe? Don't see it personaly but its definitely not impossible

Want - Abstain
My knowledge of these shows is pretty limited all things considered. I was too young for the 90s shows and wasn't into the 2000s shows when they where airing. If they could do something cool then sure! But it's not something I desperately want.

Noms to Concept: Power Rangers rep

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Kid's Choice Awards stage

Chance - 20% - I'm giving the same score as my old Olmec's Temple stage. It's more or less the same, trading the fact that Olmec's temple has obvious potential in exchange for being used prior for a kart racer. It's hard to say, but it's near the same in my eyes.

Want - 50% - Eh, I'm ambivalent. I have no strong feelings either way.

Sitcom Stage

Chance - 5% - Mostly due to the fact that most of them aren't interesting. The vast majority are either schools or houses, and near-all of them are near-flat stages without much interesting going on. They don't offer much, compared even to other stages that might get in without a character.

Want - 40% - I don't mind it, I just think that other stages would be more interesting. I don't care for stages in general.

Predictions

Parker J. Cloud - 2.45% - Mostly seen as too new.

Nominations

"Even more items" update x5

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Kids Choice Awards Stage

Chance: 35% -
A hard call, but I think this could happen! We haven't gotten any standalone stages, our only non-fighter stages have come with characters, so unless we get something like more TMNT I don't see us with another Shredder situation. Though at the same time there's not much else holding this idea back, either! It was a battle arena in Kart Racer's 2, and the KCA still goes on to this day, so it shows there's plenty of incentive to include it and no aversion to it at all! and if we start to get individual stage DLC it'll practically be a shoe-in!

Want: 50% - Basically neutral to it! While I didn't care much for the KCAs as a kid (aside from the 2006 one that Jack Black hosted) and would want to see more Nicktoon stages first, I think it is still a VERY worthy stage choice! It's been running for over 30 years at this point and is loaded with both iconic Nick iconography and significance to Nick's history! If we get individual stage DLC, then why not? Throw it in!

Sitcom Stage

Chance: 5% -
The biggest issue is the nature of the characters that these stages would most likely come with (the troubles adding Live Action characters would need to go through it secret to nobody!). That and people aren't asking for sitcom stages individually, aside from occasionally joking about iCarly or Drake and Josh's house. A lot of it simply comes from a lack of draw to add them or push for them, since most are based on mundane real-world locations which don't provide much interest or goofiness for a platform fighter. Something like the Amanda Show stage or the secret base in Henry Danger would be exceptions (and the latter has the added bonus of being in a Nicktoon spinoff, which mitigates some of the live actor issues), but there isn't really much demand for even those. And on top of all of that we don't know if individual stage DLC will even be a thing. So there's a big uphill battle here.

Want: 60% - It depends on the stage they choose! I wouldn't really have any interest in something like iCarly or Victorious. But I would LOVE a stage based on James K. Polk Middle School or Drake and Josh's house! Especially the former since you could do all sorts of goofy things to make it interesting and fun! Drake and Josh and Ned's Declassified were my favorite live action shows, and I'd love to see them get representation in some form! I wouldn't give them priority over the Nicktoons, but if there's room for them I'm more than down! Also, while I didn't care for Zoey 101 much, Pacific Coast Academy (the show's setting) has a VERY beautiful campus, so it would make for a very pretty stage! So if there's room, go for it!

Nominations:
Robbie Rotten xHalf
(Rerate} Luna Loud xHalf

Predictions:
Parker J. Cloud - 3.18% - Modern Nick is at a huge disadvantage in the NASB fanbase, and even among modern shows nobody's really asking for Middlemost Post representation, so I'm not expecting any confident scores.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
It's going to be the kiddies that rule this stage

Chance: 30%

I have to echo the fact that Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 has this as a stage, which raises my eyebrow as this is something that I don't think devs would go for, but there is precedence for it so that leads me to believe that it could happen. But it depends on if we get characters from series that already have multiple stages or one stage that represents the series well. So if we get Squidward, we could get a Krusty Krab stage, or maybe the devs might think the Spongebob stages in the game are enough representation and go with something else instead that provides more variety. So whether or not this stage will happen will depend on the types of characters we get and whether it'd make sense to include a stage from their series or if the devs could get away with doing an unrelated stage. And when it comes to stages outside of Nicktoons cartoons, Kids Choice Awards feels pretty likely due to its strong association with Nick.

Want: 50%

This is a fun idea! But it's not something I'm clamoring for. Whether or not this stage makes it in, it doesn't matter to me.

Sit on a Com stage

Chance: 13%

There are two different directions they could go with this:
1. Include a sitcom stage with a playable rep or
2. Include a sitcom stage without a playable rep

For number one, that involves getting a live action character into the game which includes getting the likeness of actors and people have already explained why that's challenging over and over again. Although I do think there are a few candidates that are possible, mostly iCarly which is popular and has a new show.

For number two, that would avoid the issues with dealing with actors. But it would run into the same issue as Kid's Choice Awards. Would there be an opportunity to include it with an unrelated character? Depends on who we get. I could also see us maybe getting standalone DLC stages, though I'm not sure there's enough demand for that to be realistic.

Want: 50%

It depends on what the stage is based on. The only Nick sitcoms I ever got into were iCarly, Victorious and Sam & Cat. If the stage was based on one of those (especially the iCarly set) then I'd be down. But if it's from any other sitcom, I wouldn't be excited for it.

Noms: Transformers rep xMax

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Orson
Chance: 0.20%
Want: 28%
Winner of predictions is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire , with a prediction of 0.26%, you get 100 extra noms!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstain
Parker prediction: 5%
Noms: More alts x10
DAY OVER
Rate Parker J, Cloud, predict Concept: "Even more items" update.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Parker: 6%
I would've been a little more optimistic, perhaps the "pollyanna" of the thread like I was for Hugh and FBCC, for this dude a few weeks ago, but it seems that their show is on the way to the "Nicktoons death treatment" judging by recent schedule changes for Season 2. That doesn't inherently shoot down Parker, perhaps they'll get added as a Fair Play/Ludosity/GameMill pick to show support for a seemingly struggling show (they'd know how it feels, heh), but with a lack of demand and another buck-toothed fighter with a shapeshifting-themed moveset to compete with, I can't see it happening for the foreseeable future when added to Nick not wanting to play with their new toy anymore as usual.

Items prediction: 36%

5 noms towards Mighty Mouse

DaUsername DaUsername Also, it seems you've given 10 noms to Splaat instead of 5?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Abstain. Very after my time

Noms to Danger Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom