• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - NASB1 Edition! See ya next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Chance: 10%.
His stage cameo isn't exactly an issue considering that even Smash has had Toon Link on Spirit Train-a cameo whose substitute was even a meme. What is an issue, however, is that he's surrounded by DP villains that'd be received more favorably among DP fans than him, and that's even if double-dipping will be a thing in this DLC.

Want: 25%.
He actually was one of my favorite parts of the show, but I think those aforementioned other villains would make better choices.

Enraged Castor
Chance: 50%.
Ludosity wants 90s nostalgia. Nick wants 90s nostalgia. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean he's a lock, considering he has a brother that could also be considered, and TAB representation isn't as demanded as Rocko.

Want: 60%.
This would be higher if TAB came on at more convenient times for my younger self. If this schedule is anything to go by, on Sunday I'd be preparing for church when TAB came on and I'd be back in time for KaBlam!...which explains a lot, really. don't ask me about saturday, i can't remember everything i did over 20 years ago dagnabbit

Noms: Well if we're doing a stage cameo...Donnie Thornberry X5

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Miffed Canadian
Chance: 20%
As G Guynamednelson mentioned, Ludosity and Nick both want 90s Nick-stalgia - the problem here however, is that the fans don't want 90s stuff, they want 2000s stuff, and Nick's brand seems to be pivoting much the same - same reason I didn't give Rocko a 100% when I ranked him. That alone or the Beavers coming from the weird, less popular transitional period between 90s and 2000s Nick isn't too big a deal, but something that is is - don't execute me for this LimeTH LimeTH - the beavers would more likely than not be a duo fighter on virtue of having slapstick, sharing a show title, and not exactly being popular enough to justify 2 reps - if this was just "The Angry Beavers" as a duo I probably would've gave them a much higher score.

1 nom for Sonic, 2 for sitcom and 2 for KCAs.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Dagget Beaver

Chance: 15% -
Both Nick's marketing and Ludosity LOVE their 90's nostalgia, so if Ludosity asked for the beavers then no doubt Nick would approve. Plus the franchise does decently well on fan polls. The main issue is that Angry Beavers was never the most popular 90's show, you're not gonna see it get pushed for nostalgia like Rocko or Rugrats. Furthermore, Dagget has to compete with his brother, though the two beavers being a duo fighter seems the most likely. Most importantly, though, the fanbase isn't asking for more 90's characters outside of Rocko. They want more 2000's characters, an under-repped era while the 90's has most of its' top picks AND niche ones too. The beavers don't have announcer calls either so they were likely never considered for base game. In a game where fan demand is more important than ever, I can see this working against the Beavers. The game also needs big picks for DLC to bring people back in. The Beavers aren't gonna be making big splashes if included.

Want: 25% - Compared to other 90's Nick shows the Beavers were inoffensive, but still pretty funny. But I never had the biggest attachment to the show, it was, to me, just that one show that would come on Sunday mornings/afternoons. Nothing too special about it. Furthermore, the 90's has gotten an absurd amount of love in the base game so using the DLC to add more 90's when other eras need it more wouldn't be a good idea in my eyes. I will at least say that it'd be funny to see how Dagget would fight, the Beaver Dam would make for a cool stage, and from what I'm aware the beavers almost never get into crossover games (unlike Rocko, who's typically guaranteed a slot), so it would be more special. Still, the timing wouldn't be very good.

The Box Ghost

Chance: 1% -
BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!! As much as Ludosity loves their meme picks, the Box Ghost is a stage cameo and likely wasn't considered for much more. The only exception is Donnie Thornberry, who actually has an announcer call. There's also loads of other Danny Phantom villains to choose from, many of which DID get announcer calls, so The Box Ghost has some serious competition. There's also the Fenton Thermos item that got datamined, which could be like an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, and the Box Ghost could be summoned through that. There's really just to much working against him for me to give a good score. I know Smash has done dynamic stage cameos before, but this isn't Smash, the same rules don't apply. I don't think Ludosity is trying to decieve the fans/"break fanrules lol", they're generally way more up front about what goes and what doesn't. They'd be way more up front if stage cameos were still on the table.

Want: 80% - The Box Ghost is absolutely hilarious, and as a huge Danny Phantom fan, I've seen all of his best moments. He's a great comic relief character and one of the most frequently-reoccuring ghosts on the show! And like I've said with Ember, Vlad, and Skulker, Danny really deserves a second rep, especially after all of those crossovers where he's stuck by himself. But I'm also fine with him being a stage cameo. Him being in at all is a real treat, plus I don't want another controversial baggage element of Smash Ultimate speculation (complete lack of certainty of what confirms and deconfirms a character) leaking into NASB.

Nominations:
Luna Loud x10

Predictions:
Harvey Beaks - 17.32% - Harvey's a bit of an oddball. He's the only non-Turtles/Loud House 2010's show I can see getting a character, but at the same time he doesn't have much fan demand. So expecting decent ratings but not great.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
The Boxing Ghost
Chance: 5%

I admittedly don't know a lot about this guy, I just know he's a recurring joke character who already appears in the Ghost Zone stage. Even if we don't consider that since the devs could easily ignore it, the Box Ghost finds himself crowded out by other more major and popular characters from his series. Truth is, the devs probably made him a stage cameo because they thought that'd be a fitting role for him and if they were gonna add another Danny Phantom character, it'd be someone else. He just doesn't have much going for him and I don't see him getting in now, if ever.

Want: Abstain
Same song and dance as with Vlad, Ember, and Skulker, I'm not familiar with Danny Phantom so any character from that getting in would be whatever to me.

A Beaver of the Angry Variety
Chance: 15%

I don't think just being 90's makes this guy as likely as people seem to think. Sure, Angry Beavers is one of the only (arguably) noteworthy 90's Nicktoons left, but also it was never as popular as some of the ones that are in the game like Ren & Stimpy and CatDog and barely gets recognition from Nick these days. We also have to consider that the Beavers have barely ever appeared in Nicktoons games, only being playable in Nicktoons Racing (which was during the show's run) and having cameos in Attack of the Toybots and MLB as well. Neither of the beavers have a ton of fan demand behind them either, since as people have been quick to point out, people want more 2000's Nick content, not more 90's stuff. The odds just aren't in either beaver's favor at the moment, and when you consider that they'd likely have to compete with each other for a playable spot (how fitting), it's not looking good for either of them.

I have literally never seen this show and have no idea what it's like. I'm also largely ambivalent to the idea of more 90's shows being represented since the game's kind of chock-full of them and I'm a 2000's kid anyway.

Harvey Prediction: 13.42%
This show's been over for years, so I doubt Nick would wanna promote it now. Also people aren't really requesting him and they don't talk about his show much either. Still, some people might mistakenly think that the show's still current and that Nick will want to promote it because of that.

Noms to Professor Membrane

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
BEWARE!

Chance: 1%

The Box Ghost already has a stage cameo and has scads of other Danny Phantom characters to go through first.
Not sure what I could say as far as wanting him that I didn't already say about Skullker, so I'm gonna skip this part.

THE BEAVER KING OF DAMS

Chance: 45%

I'm not gonna overstate Daggett's chances too much, but I'm also not gonna understate them either.
I definitely think The Angry Beavers has a much more valid shot of getting representation than stuff like Catscratch, TUFF Puppy, Mighty B, etc since Nick does still promote it and merchandise it as part of their 90's nostalgia stuff, but not as much as Rocko or CatDog.
I know Angry Beavers wasn't as huge as Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy and Hey Arnold, but I remember it still being decently popular and promoted back in the day. It actually got a theme park ride.
I know the Beavers have barely appeared in crossover games, but then again so did the cast of AAAAAAH Real Monsters and Oblina is here.
Yes, I acknowledge that it's probably more likely they'll stuff both beavers into a duo fighter, I'm not gonna kill anyone for saying so. But if we were to get a solo beaver, Dag makes the most sense as a pick, being the more violent and erratic, as well as generally a funnier character. I think having both him and Norbert as separate characters who can fight each other would be better than a third "duo who beat each other up" character, but yeah, I know it's a long shot to expect that out of this game, rather than in a potential sequel...

Want: 100%
But damn it, I want it!
Daggett is far and away my most wanted character for this game. Beyond my endless love and nostalgia for the show, which still holds up remarkably well, he'd make for a hilarious moveset all on his own, the animations and quirks they could give him would be a sight to behold, and Angry Beavers is more or less the last big 90's Nicktoon to put in after Rocko, which frees up the 2000's. It'd just feel wrong to not include an Angry Beaver.

Harvey Beaks prediction: 5%

Noms for Dog Disguise GIR

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The best ghost

Chance: 10%

Let me go straight to the stage cameo part. Some people did bring up Toon LInk being a stage cameo but we are talking about different developers so the same logic may not apply here. If you ask me, the fact that they took the time and thought to put him in the background of a stage tells me that they aren't planning on making him playable, at least for the time being. Of course I can't verify that so it's not like The Box Ghost is certainly deconfirmed, but it does raise my eyebrow.

As for how I feel about The Box Ghost in general, he's certainly a recognizable character from the series and if the devs wanted to throw in a joke character, I think he's a relatively safe bet. The problem is that in the grand scheme of things, Vlad and Skuller outprioritze him by a lot. They are more important to the show and have more moveset potential. So unless if the devs really want to go for that meme direction, the box boi has an uphill battle.

Want: 75%

Not gonna lie, I would like to see him just to watch how the devs handle him. I nominated him for a reason, I think he's god dam funny. I probably wouldn't mind him getting in over the major villains.

The profile pic of a fellow kaiju fan in the social thread

Chance: 30%

He definitely has a decent chance. The devs are clearly fans of the 90s Nicktoons and The Angry Beavers got 4 seasons so by all means Daggett could make it in. The only concerns I have are that he doesn't seem to be that highly requested and there is that small chance that his brother could get in instead. Or maybe they will both get in as a duo which would still count for this rating I believe? But in any case we very well could see Daggett.

Want: abstain

Never watched a single moment of this show so I don't have an opinion.

Noms: Timmy's dad x15

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
The Box Ghost

Chance - 2.5% - Even putting aside his stage cameo status, he simply is outcompeted. The Box Ghost is a joke character in his own show, and while he has his fans he is largely overshadowed by others due to his series being an action series means he has to face against "cooler" completion who already have somewhat decent stakes. He needs something to stand out in order to be elevated.

Want - 60% - I enjoyed Danny, and he's okay. There are other characters I would prefer more, though.

Dagget

Chance - 15% - He's from the era of Nick that the devs admit are very biased towards. However, when it comes to fan demand and such, he lags behind many other characters. And of course there's the problem of if Dagget should be chosen over his brother, or even go as an Ice climber-esque duo. Admittedly, I don't have much faith in an Ice Climber situation, it's 50-50 on if they chose him over Norbert. I could see it happening, though not supper likely, and I'm giving 30% overall, so this is what he gets.

Want - 50% - Eh, don't care too much. I understand who they are, but I never saw them and have no desire to see Angry Beavers.

Predictions

Harvey Beaks - 18.34% - Seen as one of the few good shows from the 2010's era.

Nominations

Dreamworks Character X5

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Abstain on Box Ghost

As for Dagget, I think the Angry Beavers is a show that could definitely get a fighter. It's not the biggest deal of the era, but neither is it a bomb that only the die-hardiest remember. I think a good comparison is Ahh! Real Monsters (what a title to just name-drop casually, huh), and hey, Oblina made it! Never underestimate the devs' bias is what I'm saying. Plus add some notable demand, nothing major but the people have asked for it. Still, I'm going to abstain. For the simple reason that I never watched the show and I don't know if he'd get in, if the other beaver'd get in, if both'd get in, I simply don't know enough to judge.

My want is 75% though because it probably deserves a fighter.

Prediction for Harvey: 9%
Noms go to Otto Rocket

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Lord Boxman
Chance: 10%

Rep has stated that stage cameo characters can still become playable, so that isn't really going against him. What is going against him, though, is the fact that there's other Danny Phantom characters that are much more popular and highly requested than him, so if we get anyone, it'll probably one of them.
Want: 95%
Box Ghost is my Danny Phantom newcomer of choice. Yeah, I know, he's a joke character, but I always have fun playing as joke characters so I'm sure I'd have fun playing as him.

One Angry Beaver

It is true that Angry Beavers is one of the only 90s Nicktoons still not in the game, and I feel like we'll get something from the series eventually. However, I think if we were to get anyone from the series, it would be both Dagget & Norbert together. It just makes the most sense to me, and there's a lot of ways you can do duo characters so I'm sure they would be very different from Ren & Stimpy. I could end up being horribly wrong, though.
Abstain want

Harvey prediction: 13%
Noms: Luan Loud x15
DAY OVER
Rate Harvey Beaks, predict Timmy Turner's Dad.

D

Deleted member

Abstain. This shows artstyle is really cute but it started after I stopped watching Nicktoons.

Noms to Kappa Mikey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Harvard of the Rostrums: 0%
Yes, I'm being serious here - I am that confident Harvey won't get in. This isn't because of his lack of popularity, lack of moveset potential, friendly nature, or the lack of 2010s Nicktoons stuff that doesn't relate to noisy residences - but rather because of what Harvey represents to the Nickelodeon brand. He is the poster boy for how Nick screws over creators and the fallout of his show's unannounced cancellation is probably what most people know it for - Paramount probably don't want to draw attention to a character who can be used against them and the Nick brand like this.

All noms towards Parker J. Cloud

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Mr. Birdsnout
Chance: 0%.
I'm pretty much going to give this rating to virtually every 2010s Nicktoon that isn't in the game already, for that matter. While the "Your show must immediately be a massive cash cow or we're sending it to Nicktoons Network then canceling it" mentality has partially started with the way ChalkZone was treated after Jimmy Neutron beat its record for the most watched Nicktoon premiere, the 2010s were when it was set in stone, and Harvey Beaks is a very good example of Nick having this mentality. And because of their absurdly high standards resulting in shows being killed early, they can't develop an Invader Zim-esque cult following that Nick thinks is worth pandering to over and over without actually continuing the shows. Jenny, Jimmy, and Timmy might be extremely likely 2000s shows who'd balance out the game's 2000s representation, but the 2010s are so screwed that they didn't even use the 2012 Turtles thanks to Ludosity's nostalgia. At least TMNT2012 managed to avoid the axe that many 2010s Nicktoons got, but personal preferences apparently trumped the 2012 show's success.

Want: Abstain.
Obviously it came on after I "outgrew" Nick, but even if I was born a decade later it seems like I'd be destined to not watch it anyway.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
abstain never heard of this one. though it does sound like hannah barbera could sue. noms to iroh

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Harvey Birdman

I'm going to be a little less pessimistic than the others, even though they do bring up good points. While I don't think Nick shys away from controversy, the fact that they mistreated the show so much to the point where the creator went on a big Twitter rant says a lot. That may have left a bad taste in the network's mouth, and the fact that the show gets little attention or demand for NASB is a deadly combo. I wouldn't give this a zero chance, but the odds are stacked against it.

Want: 50%

I was going to abstain until I saw that all the want ratings have been abstains so far. So I'll say that I'm open to Harvey Beak. I haven't seen a single episode but having another 2010s show would add more variety.

Noms: Kappa Mikey x5

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Harvey Beaks

Chance: 0%

Nick screwed this show over something terrible, and the 2010's were such a massacre of animated shows only lasting 2 years at best because Nick decided everything HAS to pull Sponge numbers right off the bat, not realizing that it doesn't work that way. Not only do I not expect Harvey Beaks to get in, I very much doubt any character originating from 2010's Nick is going to make it, beyond possibly another Loud House or Korra character. It's just not going to happen. None of these shows were allowed the time to build even as much as a cult following, to the point where I had to Google a list of what else came out that decade. For god's sakes, Pinky Malinky only lasted seven months!
Ludosity is full of 90's kids who don't care about the 2010s shows (they were literally going to put in Buhdeuce as a Sandbag equivalent), the fanbase demanding characters is full of 2000's kids, and Nick as a whole doesn't give a **** about Harvey Beaks.
It's a shame since it looked like a genuinely sweet show, but too much is piled against it as far as NASB goes. We have more chance of getting Doug than getting Harvey.

Want: abstain
I wanted to follow DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 's lead and give Harvey a real percentage here, but I kind of can't. I don't think Nick should be allowed put Harvey in, even if they or I wanted it, after how they screwed over CH Greenblatt the way they did. It just wouldn't feel right. Maybe that's a silly thing to think, but that's just kind of my gut feeling. If I were doing this when Vendetta was being ranked, I'd feel this way too but even harder. Why let Nick have the satisfaction of flaunting a character by a creator they treated that badly?

Timmy's Dad: 5%

5x noms for Dog Disguise GIR

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well looks like it's time to check in on NASB RTC, wonder what-

Oh

Well, this Harvey Beaks show looks like a delicate situation so I took the time to do my research, mostly to inform my want score. Here goes.

Chance: 0%
After a very, very public divorce with the show's creator? In which Nick was (rightfully) accused of mistreating the show itself? No ****ing chance. If I were Ludosity I wouldn't even dare bring it up.

And I doubt they'd want to anyways. Like others have mentioned, the devs are unabashed 90s kids and the audience (or at least, the portion of it dedicated to asking for characters online) seems split between 90s and 2000s kids. Most original shows from the 2010s weren't hits (The Loud House being the exception) and haven't received the time or the platform to form cult followings yet (barring Glitch Techs). With modern entertainment, and Paramount especially, pivoting to streaming, a system which by its nature favors existing IP over new stuff, it's always possible for a show to get revived, but it's definitely not gonna be Harvey.

Want: 100%
The show came after my time and I haven't watched a single episode from it. But this is a show that was nominated for Annies and Emmys so I can gather that it's good. And with the whole story behind it I feel like it would only be vindication to have Harvey take the center stage. An implicit acknowledgment that they did the show and its creators wrong. Plus it would likely get people to watch it.

If I knew what Greenblatt's would think regarding Nick continuing to use Harvey, that would potentially change my score, so if anyone knows something I missed please point it out to me.

Predictions: why are we nominating dads before their kids are in...? 0.5%
Noms go to Otto Rocket

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Well, everyone who made a single-digit prediction for this character's probably feeling pretty good right about now.

SwaySway and Buhdeuce's Awkward Blue Cousin
Chance: 5%

It's pretty common knowledge at this point how poorly Nick treated its properties in the 2010's, with most of them either getting cancelled prematurely or moved to the Nicktoons Network (or both) for failing to pull SpongeBob numbers. Because of this, I'm fairly doubtful of any non-TLH 2010's character getting in this game—even The Loud House might miss out, if we're honest. Harvey Beaks is probably the most well-known example of a Nicktoon getting screwed by the network other than maybe Glitch Techs, with the creator and the network having a massive public falling out over it. While I doubt this would be enough to scare them away from ever referencing the Harvey Beaks IP again, especially since they have a couple times since its cancelation (unrelated, but remember when everyone saw this image and raved about how awesome it'd be for it to be an actual game, but then NASB came out and none of them played it?), but the fact that it never got the chance to rise to much prominence doesn't bode well for its chances in a Nickelodeon game. There's not much chance of him being chosen by the devs either since he has negligible fan demand and the show was well after their time anyway. Much like his show, Harvey kinda got screwed.

I actually didn't know Harvey Beaks was a Greenblatt show. I might give it a watch sometime solely because I love that man's stuff. But yeah, not familiar with the character, so abstain.

Timmy's Dad Prediction: 3.2%
Does this guy even have a canon name? Other than just "Timmy Turner's Dad", I mean.

Noms to Professor Membrane

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Harvey Beaks

Chance - 1% - Harvey Beaks is often cited as a major contender for best Nicktoon of the 2010's era of Nick. Compared to the other series around that time being comedy-focused, Harvey was a more down-to-earth series that focused on character-driven stories. Sadly, Nick treated the series fairly poorly, with series creator C. H. Greenblatt publicly ranting about how angry he was on how mistreated the show was. 2010's era Nick isn't seen that fondly right now, though, being between the 90's pandering the dev's admit to being, and the 2000's era most fans are, but if one were chosen I can see him.

Want - 75% - Never saw the show, but it's a Greenblatt production. That instantly makes me want to see it.

Timmy's Dad Prediction: 3.2%
Does this guy even have a canon name? Other than just "Timmy Turner's Dad", I mean.
Yes, it's 🚚.
Apparently, the episode Poltergeeks gave the names for Timmy's Parents. His mother's name was Barnaby, while his dad's name was... Mom.

Predictions

Mr. Mom Turner - 0.5% - Not without Timmy.

Nominations

Dreamworks Character X5

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Harvey Beaks

Chance: 1% -
Never say never, despite the absolute dumpster fire that was the situation between Nick and Greenblatt, Nick has still referenced Harvey a few times, so they're not so scared of bringing it up. Granted, Harvey being revealed for NASB would have him take center stage, but I digress, Nick's still willing to acknowledge its' existence. Though basically everything else is stacked up against Harvey. Nick still doesn't care about the show and has no reason to promote it. The devs want the 90's (I'm honestly expecting the ****ing foot character from Rocko to get in before Harvey does) and the fanbase wants the 2000's. While Harvey gets discussed a lot when talking about screwed over shows, it hasn't really translated to any fan demand. Harvey's also super gentle and not much of a fighter, so there's a possibility that if they DID decide to give the show a character they'd pick someone else. We didn't get fellow Greenblatt character Arnold, after all due to his pacifism! While I'd say he's the most likely Non-Loud House 2010's character to be DLC, I still don't think it'll be him

Want: 40% - I definitely respect the show and Greenblatt as a creator, given how much Hey Arnold I watched as a kid. And Harvey is so sweet, it's hard not to like him! Though aside from that I have no experience with or attachment to the show. He'd be a nice way to rep more of the 2010's, but for me there are bigger priorities like Vlad, the Big Four, and so on.

Nominations:
Luna Loud x10

Predictions:
Timmy's Dad - 0.63% - Timmy himself isn't even in the game yet, so I'm expecting few to no high scores for Mr. Turner.

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
though it does sound like hannah barbera could sue.
Funny you should say that considering the guy who made Harvey Beaks is now working on a Hanna-Barbera show. Anyway, on to the rating.

Harvey Beaks

Harvey Beaks is yet another Nicktoon that is most well-known for how it was mistreated. Unfortunately, unlike other shows in that group, there isn't that many people asking for Harvey to be in. I don't really see Nick or the devs wanting him in either.
Abstain want
While I'd like to root for the little guy, I haven't really watched his show yet. So I don't really know much about him or how he'd play.

Dad prediction: 0.50%
Noms: Miko x5
DAY OVER
Rate Timmy Turner's Dad, predict Luna Loud.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
His real name is-🚚-but everyone calls him Dad
Chance: 1%.
Those who want more Wacky Funny Dad Shenanigans have already latched on to Hugh Neutron. In the case of FOP reps, it's all about Timmy for the fanbase because he's not even in the game yet, and their choices for second FoP reps are tied between the Crimson Chin and Jorgen von Strangle. I may think how much of a hassle Nelvana would be is overexaggerated by the community, but when Timmy's dad isn't exactly the most wanted in terms of funny dads or FOP reps, he's got bigger issues to deal with.

Want: 10%.
I too am one of those people who wishes the first FOP rep would be Timmy and the second, if it comes to that, should be CC or Jorgen. Or even Mr. Crocker if they feel like that.

Noms: Prometheus x5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Simply called dad

I brought his score down by 10 compared to Hugh since JImbo's dad took up a lot of the funny dad memes. Plus I think FOP has more side characters that make sense as fighters such as the ones Nelson brought up, compared to Jimmy's cast. But other than that, Timmy's dad is in the same exact position as Hugh. So the question is: How long will the DLC go on for? If it's like only 5 characters then his chances drop to near zero. But if it's closer to 10 then I can see the dad happening since I assume at that point Timmy is in and there are a few extra slots for some joke characters. But it really depends on what they are going for. If they want the two funny dads clashing, then Timmy's dad's chances are looking solid. But they may want to go for someone else with better moveset potential such as the Crimson Chin.

Want: 95%

Sign me up. I want to see the two dads fighting, that would elevate NASB for me. Only reason why this ain't a hundred is because I want Timmy in first, but after that it's fair game for me. Whether they go with the silly dad or someone else like Jorgen Von Strangle I'm all for it. I loved FOP so I'm open to multiple reps.

Prediction: Luna Loud - I'm just gonna throw out a number, 14%

Noms: Kappa Mikey x10

D

Deleted member

1cykwq4wkkq51.jpg

"This is where I'd put my NASB roster spot.. IF I HAD ONE!"

Chance - 10%
We've still yet to get Timmy Turner, and he would absolutely be the first choice for a playable Farily Odd Parents representative, and while it's definitely not impossible for it to get a second rep, considering the fan demand and popularity, the problem is there is a lot of competition, the Crimson Chin, Jordan Von Strangle, Mr. Crocker, even Vicky. Timmy's dad does have a lot of meme based popularity behind him, but I feel I see it less in the context of this game compared to fellow cartoon dad Hugh Neutron.

Want - 20%
He's funny. He has so many quotable lines and his one sided feud with dinkleberg is a top tier gag. I would prefer to see another FOP character such as the Chin or Jordan chosen, but I can't pretend I wouldn't get a kick out of his inclusion, especially if they get that voice acting update.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
my dad's still a bigger dork

chances: 50% this guy is a meme machine and we know the devs like that. a few of them have even gotten in over the main characters so this guys is in a very good postion. so baring any legal complications im unaware of this guy strike me as a very likely candidate. not quite a case where id say "its a matter of when over if" but id be willing to say probably.

want: 0% not got anything against him in particular. out of all the comedy dads ive seen in pop culture he's the one i remember the least. the only thing i recall is him fighting with the mum over eggnog. so i cant really want a character i recall about as well as a character who's show ive never seen. and unlike the show i watched as a kid that i place on pillars ive enevr had any desire to go back and check this one out. but i could at least respect his inclusion and appreciate him making his fans happy which isnt something i can often do with smash.

any noms to iroh

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Calculation
Harvey Beaks
Want: 66.25%
Winner of predictions is LimeTH LimeTH , who predicted 5%. You get 5 extra noms.

Harvey now holds the title for biggest difference between Chance and Want scores, congratulations I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom