• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - NASB1 Edition! See ya next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Kelpy G.
Chance: 0.1%
Maybe 48 years from now when the game has 327 playable characters, they might add Kelpy G. But now? No, we don't even have Squidward yet.
Want: 0%
I'd rather have the real Squidward instead of some cheap imitation Squidward. Sorry.

Abstain Ember.

Vendetta prediction: 25%
Odie prediction: 20%
Noms: Rocko x6, Hugh x 4
DAY OVER
CALCULATING RESULTS

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Kelpy G.
Chance: 0.89%
Want: 2.50%
Winner of predictions is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire , who predicted 0.48%. Enjoy your 10 extra noms.
Kelpy G. is now our least likely and least wanted character. Congratulations!
Ember McLain
Chance: 24.17%
Want: 54%
Winner of predictions is also DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire , who predicted 32.18%. Enjoy 5 more extra noms.

Today we are rating Vendetta from Making Fiends and Odie from Garfield. Our next day will be Rocko, predict his score if you want.

D

Deleted member

Odie
Chance- 30%
I don't think we'll get a second Garfield rep any time soon. I feel like they're gonna want to add new series and expand on the franchises on the base game instead. Also a part of me feels like meme value would maybe make them pick Jon as a secondary Garfield rep. Though I will admit I fully expected Odie to show up in Garfield's moveset and he didn't so maybe they are saving him for a spot.

Want - 40%
I like Odie. He's cute. I will admit a part of me does want Jon as a secondary Garfield rep because haha funny but I'd be fine with the dog. I sometimes like playing quadrupeds in games like this so I could see myself haveing fun with him.

Vendetta

Abstain. I literally had never heard of this show or character untill like a couple months ago and I still don't quite know what it is.

Noms to Hugh

Last edited by a moderator:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Intelligent Green Girl

Chance: 10%.
At least she has some demand, but that's just...some. It's still not enough to make her a really stereotypical fan request like Jimmy or Timmy, and for very good reasons: Her show was exclusive to Nicktoons Network, and only had six episodes total. That's not even one season, and Nick doesn't think it's worth it to give Making Fiends Invader Zim-like treatment where even though the show was a short runner, you get constant reminders that it was a thing.

Want: 40%.
I watched the show because of people informing me of its existence from NASB discussions, and it's alright, but still, it's a Nicktoon that barely even had one season.

Abstain on Odie.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
the village idiot

chances: 50% the question is would they add a second garfield character. hard to say so as garfield hasnt been part of nickelodean for as long. but it is a ongoing comic series that is well known around the world (at least according to the books ive got). i would say that would warrant a second character. and then it comes down to jon or odie the most major characters in the series after the cat himself. i feel that odie is more likely than jon as he is often used as garfields sidekick in a lot of things including some of the games. really he just feels like a natural fit after we got garfield.

want: 100% ive been a fan of garfield for a long time and i love odie. plus he could have one wacky move set not just chasing dingle balls and ramming into people, that tongue of his could have a min min range. odie is the most cartoonish character in the comic strip so he should have one of the craziest movesets. plus itll be endlessly funny seeing him fight some of the other characters. all in all an amazing choice for me.

abstain on the other as ive never heard of it. noms to sokka

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Odie

Chance: 20% -
It's a possibility if we happen to get any double dipping on franchises in the DLC. Garfield himself's in, so that's one barrier down, and Odie's definitely a frontrunner for the next Garfield rep. Not being a cameo on Sweet Dreams or Garfield's moveset helps a ton, too! Plus the devs are in with the memes, even referencing an Odie-related quote from Garfielf in the Garfield showcase, and we all know Odie has no shortage of memes! Really, his biggest issues are competition. Jon Arbuckle is the other Garfield frontrunner and has all of the same advantages as Odie, they're practically neck and neck. The other is competition from franchises without representation already. That's likely going to be the focus of the DLC, and unlike other characters like Squidward or Mr. Krabs, Odie doesn't currently have strong fan demand. Still, I can see Odie potentially happening down the line!

Want: 50% - I wouldn't mind Odie at all! You can never have too much Garfield, and Odie's got a hilarious design! Though there are other priorities right now on my list of most wanted characters, and we just got Garfield himself, so I don't mind seeing Odie take the back seat for a bit. But as someone who loves comic strips (I'll be the #1 advocate for Charlie Brown/Snoopy if we ever get "third party" characters), I wouldn't complain about Odie one bit! He would make for a very funny fighter!

Vendetta

Chance: 3% -
She's no Kelpy G, but she is niche even compared to other niche characters. Characters like Otis or El Tigre still got a decent amount of promotion and plenty of episodes/airtime on the main channel. Making Fiends, while screwed over by Nickelodeon, was still only a blip on the radar of Nick history. Only six episodes that were Nicktoons Network-exclusive (and this was the time Nick started using it as a dumping ground) isn't anything to write home about. She also has...some...fan demand, but after looking through some poll results she doesn't poll particularly well, usually in the bottom 50%, and often in the bottom 25%. So fan demand isn't saving her. And Nickelodeon never acknowledges or mentions the show in any capacity. Really, it's only getting some publicity these days because, after Glitch Techs, some people have gone back to look at other shows Nick screwed over.

Want: 1% - No experience with the show, not too interested in really grimdark Nicktoons, and not much interest based on what I saw. The main argument I see for her was that she got screwed and deserves another chance. But I cannot in any way see the justification for adding her when loads of major Nick staples aren't even in the game yet, all with 1000x the impact on Nick's history and way WAY more fan demand. She's not a BAD character, but I'd be very upset if she were prioritized over the Big Four. She does have potential for a summoner playstyle, but in terms of summoning creatures there's other characters that can do this that I'd rather see, such as Eliza Thornberry or Lana Loud.

Nominations:
Leni Loud x15
Sokka x15

Predictions:
Rocko - 96.86% - As someone we all know would say, "Rocko is a Locko". He's one of the Big Four, the last 90's lynchpin (sans Doug, who's almost impossible), has loads of fan demand, gets into every crossover, benefits from the devs' 90's bias, and even has the datamined Suck O Matic item! It's really a no brainer here, Rocko's gonna have chart-topping scores!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
IT'S TIME TA KICK ODIE OFF DA TABLE
Chance: 10%

In terms of Garfield characters, Odie is certainly the next most important after Garfield himself. Even Jon isn't featured as prominently in marketing and side material, which is kind of hilarious to be honest. We also know that the devs really like Garfield, especially Rep. Thing is, though, is Garfield even in line to get another rep this DLC season? Personally, I really don't think so. Even if he's not third-party, Garfield's kind of the closest this game has to a guest character at the moment, so I'm skeptical of him even getting another character at all. Odie especially feels like a sequel pick, if anything, not a DLC one.

Want: 50%
I mean... I guess? I dunno, it feels like Garfield doesn't really need another character, if that makes sense. In terms of Garfield representation, the fat orange cat easily stands on his own. The series doesn't exactly have an extensive cast like some of the other series in the game (in terms of regulars, it's basically Garfield, Jon, and Odie, along with sometimes Nermal and maybe Liz), and as far as merchandising and stuff like that, Garfield's always the one you see. Because of that, the prospect of another Garfield character just isn't something I really care about currently. For a second game, maybe, but right now... meh.

...who?
Chance: 1%

Didn't this character's show only get 6 episodes? That's... not good. At all. Like, I hadn't even heard of Making Fiends before people started talking about it for this game, so I assumed it must've been some recent thing a la Glitch Techs, but no! This show is from 2008 and I've never heard of it! To me, that's pretty much the death knell for this character's chances. She doesn't have recency, her show was sent to the grave pretty much day 1, and it doesn't even have the rabid cult following shows like Zim have to justify their inclusion. I'm willing to give her a single pity % because apparently she has some demand, but frankly, she's gonna need a lot more if she's gonna stand a chance.

Want: Abstain
Like I said, I didn't even know this show existed until I overheard people mentioning it for this game. At that point, I literally could not care less.

Rocko Prediction: 91.2%
I'm sure there's gonna be some rando who gives him a low score for whatever reason, but yeah, pretty much everyone and their mom is expecting this guy at this point, and for good reason.

I give 11 noms to Plankton and dump the rest into Timmy's Dad. I WILL have my SpongeBob triple day, dammit!

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
(in terms of regulars, it's basically Garfield, Jon, and Odie, along with sometimes Nermal and maybe Liz)
that’s not quite true. There’s many a recurring character in the series, though the frequency of the appearances has shifted over the years. Also liz appears way more than nermal

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
that’s not quite true. There’s many a recurring character in the series, though the frequency of the appearances has shifted over the years. Also liz appears way more than nermal
But do they appear often enough to be called "regulars", though? Based on my admittedly somewhat hazy memory of the Garfield strips, I doubt it.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
yes. Liz is the 4th most major character now
Yes, I know about Liz, that's why I mentioned her in my post. But who else? The only other one I can even think of is Arlene, and she's basically just a filler character these days.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm gonna skip out on Odie here.

Vendetta
Chance: 5%

Making Fiends as a Nicktoon is hella obscure. It's easily the least remarkable Nicktoon out there. Only 6 episodes were ever made, and it was sent to the dumping ground that was the Nicktoons Network before it even premiered. Nick doesn't particularly like referencing the show, and the only reason why people talk about the show now is when they talk about shows that Nick screwed over. Unless she gets a lot of fan demand I can't see her happening.

Want: 1%
Making Fiends is not a show I've watched, nor do I care about it really. But at least it looks kinda unique.

Noms: Lisa Loud x10, Tommy Pickles x10

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Doggo

Chance: 30%

Garfield is a fairly popular IP that has had plenty of shows, comics, and movies throughout its lifespan. Odie himself is quite popular, I've seen him do decent on fan polls and the devs seem to have acknowledged some memes based on him which is a good sign. But will we get another Garfield rep? It's hard to say. My gut says that there is a good chance that Garfield may be enough to hold his own, although the series is popular enough to the point where I can see it maybe get a second character.

Want: 5%

I like Odie but he just doesn't do it for me. A large reason for that is because I was never crazy about Garfield. I watched the live action movie and some of the cartoons, but that was a while ago and I don't have much interest in the IP anymore. I'm perfectly fine with Garfield being the sole rep. Odie may be adorable and he can have a wacky moveset, but I can't say I would be hyped for him.

V with a vengeance

Making Fiends does have a cult following, but that's the only thing going for it. Nickelodeon left it to die and there isn't nearly enough demand to make up for it. The best chance for this show is if someone on the dev team is passionate about it and pushes for it, but even then I'm not sure how that would go. Making Fiends only had 6 episodes and sits on the niche side of things, so it may be seen as risky to give it a DLC spot.

Want: 80%

I have a weird relationship with the show. When I was little I was kind of turned off by the show with its art style and mean-spirited nature. But as I'm older now and looking back at the show, I kind of like it. It's funnier than I remembered and it has this charm to it, I can't put it to words. There are just some memorable moments like a scene where Vendetta orders one of her monsters to crush Charlotte, but she ends up being crushed too and as a result she gets glued to Charlotte. Moments like those make me appreciate the show and wish it had been treated better. I know Vendetta would be seen as a waste of a slot to many people, but personally I would be pretty happy with her. Plus I imagine her moveset would have her command monsters for different attacks which sounds really cool.

Prediction: Rocko - 93.25% (I'm surprised he didn't make it into the base game, he's a shoo-in)

Noms: Dudley Puppy (T.U.F.F Puppy) x15

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yes, I know about Liz, that's why I mentioned her in my post. But who else? The only other one I can even think of is Arlene, and she's basically just a filler character these days.
well there's jons family, the various spiders, mice and dogs garfield talks too and irma from the dinner

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
well there's jons family, the various spiders, mice and dogs garfield talks too and irma from the dinner
Considering half of those aren't even named characters, I'm not really convinced. I'd hardly say this is enough to constitute an "extensive cast" of regulars (I mean, hell, the other Arbuckles barely even appear in the comics at all). Either way, my point is that Garfield isn't a series that's exactly begging to have its whole main cast in the game, so I don't think another character for it is as obligatory as something like SpongeBob, for instance.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Odie

Garfield has just joined the roster, as a "technically DLC but was intended for the base game" fighter. I doubt a second character from the franchise is high in their priorities. I don't think the Garfield show has even debuted, they just wanted to flex the fact that they own the IP now. With a lot of more popular characters and other shows to promote I think Odie will have to wait for his turn in the spotlight. Maybe when the show does debut he'd make for nice synergy.

However one thing I want to comment on is competition. I think he's obviously the frontrunner for the second rep. Jon is just a guy. Sure, Garfield is pretty slapsticky and cartoony, but still. Odie is usually shown either getting harmed by Garfield or working as his sidekick/improvised weapon. The moveset potential needle easily falls his way.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, he'd be a second rep for a franchise that just got its first. And it could be argued that Garfield doesn't need more than one rep as he does it well enough. Plus I don't even associate it with Nickelodeon so it feels kind of like cheating to even have him in. On the other hand, good boy. You see my dilemma here.

Vendetta

Chance: 5%
Never put it past the devs to go for a deep cut, I guess, even if that's exactly what this game is lacking. Making Fiends is apparently like the shortest Nicktoon ever? Yikes.

Look, ngl, I'd never heard of this show before today (which isn't a good sign). I'm going off of Wikipedia here. Says that Making Fiends had "no promotion or press release" but it still managed to be the highest-rated original Nicktoon at some point. It then got canceled after 6 episodes, which makes it the second shortest Nicktoon ever. That's... quite the rollercoaster ride. If I'm being positive, I'll give it points for notoriety - it was, by accident or design, Nick's first miniseries.

Alright so far it's not looking great but let's see if there's a saving grace. Can Vendetta offer moveset potential that would make her stand out in the devs' eyes? It's happened before (if not with characters as obscure as her). From what I gather Vendetta can create fiends, basically she's a summoner type. Now, I'm not very well-versed in the subject, but... isn't Rudy from ChalkZone basically the same fighter concept? In addition to having more notoriety and demand? Oof. Maybe this won't be a saving grace.

Want: 75%
What can I say? I love the weirdos. Just found out about this show today but the concept seems like a lot of fun so I'll watch it. And even without any connection I'd still rather see something offbeat and original like this instead of SpongeBob character number 4. Give the little guys a chance.

Noms: Bessie

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Considering half of those aren't even named characters, I'm not really convinced. I'd hardly say this is enough to constitute an "extensive cast" of regulars (I mean, hell, the other Arbuckles barely even appear in the comics at all). Either way, my point is that Garfield isn't a series that's exactly begging to have its whole main cast in the game, so I don't think another character for it is as obligatory as something like SpongeBob, for instance.
oh i see what the problem is. there's a difference between a regular and a member of the main cast. but youre using the two terms to mean the same thing. also out of the characters i listed well several of them are a case of we dont know their names as opposed to them being unnamed, see knowing the name of a character doesnt automatically make them more or less important, for example theres a tv show thats been on the go for nearly 60 years and weve never learned the name of the main character and never will. so the fact that his parents and gran arnet named doesnt matter at all. another good examples would be found in calvin and hobbes, calvins parents are clearly members of the main cast but were never named during the entire run. as for screaming to have his whole main cast added well so far no franchise has had that yet so its a rather moot point. though i will remind you that garfiel's near 44 year run has far more of a legacy than spongebob ever had.

What can I say? I love the weirdos.
oh thats why you like so many of my posts

D

Deleted member

oh i see what the problem is. there's a difference between a regular and a member of the main cast. but youre using the two terms to mean the same thing. also out of the characters i listed well several of them are a case of we dont know their names as opposed to them being unnamed, see knowing the name of a character doesnt automatically make them more or less important, for example theres a tv show thats been on the go for nearly 60 years and weve never learned the name of the main character and never will. so the fact that his parents and gran arnet named doesnt matter at all. another good examples would be found in calvin and hobbes, calvins parents are clearly members of the main cast but were never named during the entire run. as for screaming to have his whole main cast added well so far no franchise has had that yet so its a rather moot point. though i will remind you that garfiel's near 44 year run has far more of a legacy than spongebob ever had.

oh thats why you like so many of my posts
That's true but tbf this is a nicktoons game and spongebob is their baby.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Odie

Chance - 10%

Odie's a memorable character from Garfield, one of the biggest franchises on the planet. Sadly, that's about all he has going for him. He's not super in demand or anything, and Garfield feels fine with just the tile character. While he's the clear second from the series to get in, unless someone comes up with a good move set, I don't see why they would pick him.

Want - 40%

Eh, he's okay. There are many other characters I would want, though.

Vendetta

Chance - 5%

You all remember this image?

At the very least, Rep seems aware that Making Fiends was a "niche franchise" that would be talked about in the pre-launch days.

Going from an independent web series that got attention due to a Nick staff member noting that their daughter was a fan who watched it frequently, then picked up, then taking several years to make, being the highest rated original program Nicktoon, then canceled after only 6 episodes. For the record, the creator Amy Winfrey has expressed frustration over the situation, as she has lost rights and can no longer properly do anything for the series.

It has a small but passionate fanbase, which sadly won't quite be enough to keep people on board. She's the obvious choice for her show, being basically an echo for Helga, but unless the design really catches someone's fancy it's unlikely.

Want - 85%

I remember enjoying the show. It was my preferred Dark Comedy series; other shows like Zim or Billy and Mandy were simply a bit too much for me. That plus good potential makes me want her quite badly.

Predictions

Rocko - 89.45% - A near shoo-in in many eyes.

Nominations

Skulker X5

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
V
She has a decent cult following, but that's pretty much the only thing in her favor. The main problem is that even if the devs did want her in, it's unlikely that Nick would ever approve of it, since it's pretty obvious that most of the Nick executives never cared about this show.
Want: 80%
Vendetta would definitely be a very fun and unique character. Plus it would be great for Nick to actually acknowledge the existence of Making Fiends again, especially since the show got cancelled so early.

Abstain from Dog.
Rocko prediction: 94%
Noms: Leni Loud x5, Hugh Neutron x5
DAY OVER
CALCULATING RESULTS

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Vendetta
Chance: 6.13%
Want: 60.17%
Winner of predictions is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire , who predicted 10.27%, have 5 extra noms.
Odie
Chance: 22.86%
Want: 47.86%
Winner of predictions is DaUsername DaUsername , who predicted 20%, I get 5 extra noms.

Today we are rating Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life. Our next day will be Bessie from the Mighty B and Leni Loud from The Loud House, predict their Chance scores if you want.

D

Deleted member

Oooh, eee, that was a hoot!
Chance- 98%

This is as close to a lock as its gonna get. Rocko is a pretty common fan request, is pretty much the last of the original Nicktoons, excluding the legally difficult Doug, and most importantly, the series has a major presence in the files, with unused voice lines and an item. The item is the killer here for me, I dobut they would do work on such a thing if Rocko was a character they weren't able to use. I don't know why he didn't make the base roster, which is why I'm not giving him the full hundred, but if this game does get DLC then Rocko will absolutely be part of those plans.

Want - 95%

He just feels like he should be here, y'know? He's one of the OG's. Plus it helps that I actually really like him and his show. He does feel kind of obvious to the point where I wouldn't feel much surprise if he did finally show up, but I'd still be extremely happy to see him.

Noms to Hugh

Last edited by a moderator:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
His life isn't that modern anymore

Chance: 95%.
Sure, you can point to the Big Four, or maybe Static Cling, or just RML being one of the few missing 90s Nicktoons left. But I'd rather point to one of the datamined items: The Suck-O-Matic. Why? Because Nicktoons crossovers usually never feature content from shows that lack playable characters. Double Dare might be a special case because it lacks viable character choices anyway.

Want: 80%.
Even as someone who was forced to not watch the show because of inappropriate jokes, I still understand its legacy. Without it, we wouldn't even have SpongeBob, which I was perfectly allowed to watch so for that, I thank you Rocko.

Noms: Henry & June X5

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chance: 90%
The only possible way I could see Rocko miss out on a slot is either worries of 90s oversaturation or a side character from the same show being prioritised - even then, I feel the demand for Rocko would probably usurp the prior scenario and the latter is really unlikely given that, unlike Eliza or Arnold, Rocko is not in any way beyond losing his temper or solving things the hard way. (and also isn't a literal infant) The fact Rocko has an item, a Fair Play dev has expressed support for the wallaby, and he has unused voice clips says to me that he's probably very soon in line.

Want: 99%
Rocko is one of my favourite cartoons ever and I'd love to see the wallaby in the fray. That 1% taken off is just because I'd have somewhat of a preferance for Hutch or Heffer.

Nominating Dora the Explorer x 3, Hugh Neutron x 1, and Parker J. Cloud x 1 (is this how it works?)

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
AND THE WINNER IS ROCKY! ...er, Rocko.
Chance: 90%

Yeah, we all know he's coming. He's the star of arguably the last noteworthy 90's Nicktoon not in the game yet (aside from Rocko, all that's left is Doug, who's next to impossible, and maybe Angry Beavers), he's pretty popularly requested, he just got a movie, and on top of having good credentials, one of the devs straight-up said that they'd do whatever they could to get Rocko in the game. At that point, I question how much better his chances can get. There's also the matter of the datamined Suck-O-Matic item, which sticks out like a sore thumb considering every other item uncovered in that datamine is from a series already represented in the game. It could still not show up in the final game by some crazy chance, but that's still a pretty hefty point in the wallaby's favor. I was hesitant to jump the Rocko bandwagon pre-release (and hey, guess I was right on the money there), but as far as DLC, I will be very surprised if Rocko doesn't show up at some point.

Want: 55%
Never seen his show, but I know it's a classic and a lot of people wanna see him in the game. For that, I'll bump the want score up a little.

Bessie Prediction: 20.4%
Some vocal fans are about all The Mighty B has going for her, but looking at folks like Vendetta, she could certainly have a lot worse things going against her.

Abstain on prediction for Leni Loud simply because I could not name any of The Loud House characters if you put them in front of me. Is she the comedy one, or the one who wears the sunglasses over her hair?

Pretty much everyone I wanna see discussed is already on the docket, so **** it, I'll nominate Carl Wheezer for the hell of it.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Rocko's Innuendo Life

Chance: 99%

Oh yeah, I'm going there. I was actually very surprised to see Rocko not make the base roster. But for DLC? I can see him being one of the very first. He has very little to no obstacles and a lot going for him. Rocko's Modern Life is one of the few notable 90s show left, Rocko is highly requested, he had datamined stuff in the files of the game, and I just heard from one of the ratings above that one of the devs is pushing hard for him, so Rocko has backing from both the devs and the community. Everything, and I do mean everything is pointing towards him. Barring a certain leaked character who is undoubtedly going to be announced soon, Rocko has got to be the most likely character for this game. I'm fully convinced he's in.

Want: 95%

To be honest I barely watched Rocko's Modern LIfe. I think it was a combination of it not airing as much as other shows like Spongebob and Fairly OddParents and the fact that I couldn't get into it whenever I did see an episode. But I'll still support him because I'm a sucker for community favorites. I'm cheering for you all who really want Rocko in this game.

Predictions:
Bessie - 22%
Leni Loud - 30%

Noms: Dudley Puppy x10

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Rocko

Chance: 99% - It's really hard to imagine the DLC run coming and going without Rocko showing up, there's way too many things going in his favor. He's a member of the Big Four, he has fan demand, he has interest from the developers, 90's bias. recency from his movie, and much more. He, like Zim, seems to be near-guaranteed in Nick crossovers, and he's basically the last 90's lynchpin left to add (aside from Doug, who's impossible). Furthermore, there's the datamined Suck O Matic item, it'd be very weird to have that in the game but no other Rocko content. I'd really be baffled if he wasn't DLC.

Want: 70% - Rocko's a lynchpin show so it simply is too important to leave out, and it contributing to Spongebob's existance definitely gets points in my book. He does genuinely feel missing! Though, at the same time I would be underwhelmed if he were the first paid DLC character, especially since he'd be the first Big Four member added. Like I said, Rocko basically is guaranteed to get into crossovers while the rest of the four have gotten little to nothing since their shows ended, so they'd be a lot more exciting. Plus I wasn't really into 90's Nick (especially shows like Rocko which had a lot of gross out and dark humor, though Rocko was still way better than Catdog or Ren and Stimpy) and it got a lot of love in the base game. So I still support Rocko, he's too important to leave out, but I wouldn't mind him sitting out a little longer.

Nominations:
Sokka x10
Lisa Loud x10

Predictions:
Bessie - 18.34% - Another show that Nick doesn't pay much attention to these days, so I don't see her racking up good scores.
Leni Loud - 13.82% - The Loud House isn't very popular in the NASB community and Leni's got a lot of inter-series competition so I don't imagine much confidence here either.

Abstain on prediction for Leni Loud simply because I could not name any of The Loud House characters if you put them in front of me. Is she the comedy one, or the one who wears the sunglasses over her hair?
She's the sunglasses one! :3

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Rocko

Chance: 95%

You know he's coming. Rocko is one of the top names in speculation at the moment. While he's not a lock, he's very close to it, especially with the datamined Suck-O-Matic item and the devs themselves wanting him in the game. RML is also the only Nicktoon (I'm not counting Jojo Siwa here) that has reps in Kart Racers 2 that currently doesn't have any reps here. Overall, I have high hopes for Rocko getting in.

Want: 70%
I've never actually watched RML, but I'm fine with him getting in. He would be fun to play as at the very least.

Noms: Lisa Loud x10, Lana Loud x10

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Rocko

Chance: 100%
I'm giving him lock status. He's one of the most wanted characters by fans. Unlike the other 3 of the Big Four, he has no copyright shenanigans that might have prevented him. He's from the era of Nicktoons that the devs are clearly biased towards. He's still relevant with that movie. I don't see a timeline where he doesn't get in and fast.

Never watched his show. Maybe I should, though unlike with Ren & Stimpy I don't see the appeal exactly. So if he gets in I feel nothing. Still, I recognize its iconic and influential place in cartoon history and a lot of people want him in so, why not?

Noms: oh **** Bessie's up, in that case let's go with... Kitty Katswell

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Rocko

Chance - 99%

The items leak has his vacuum cleaner in. While not a 100% confirmation, it's as close as we're going to get. Besides, he's clearly one of the most wanted and notable characters not in.

Want - 50%

I know that he makes some people happy. I'm just never watched it, so I'm unfamiliar with them.

Predictions

Bessie - 12.52% - Should do better than Vendetta, at least.

Leni Loud - 7.34% - Another Loud House character isn't exactly in demand..

Nominations

Skulker X5

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
RKO
Chance: 99.9%
I am extremely surprised he isn't in the game already. He's highly requested. He's from the only show that's in Nick Kart Racers 2 but not this game. There's a item from his show in the game files. The only way I could see Rocko not getting in is if DLC gets cancelled, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
Honestly, I'm not really a fan Rocko's Modern Life, sorry. I still wouldn't mind Rocko's inclusion, though.

Bessie prediction: 27%
Leni prediction: 8%
Noms: Luan Loud x5
DAY OVER
CALCULATING RESULTS

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Rocko
Chance: 96.49%
Want: 71.40%
Winner of predictions is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire , who predicted 96.86%. Enjoy your 10 extra noms.
Rocko is now our second soon to be first most likely character!

Today we are rating Bessie from The Mighty B! and Leni Loud from The Loud House.
Our next rating will be Sokka, predict his chance score if you want.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
hmm gonna abstain on Leni Henri as ive never seen loud house

as for bessie well i cant even fathom why we're rating her. surely she's owned by the bbc not nickelodean? sure she's an iconic piece of tv being the doctor's car and all but i don't see them going down the r.o.b. route for her, not even for the whomobile. maybe if we were rating herbie for a disney fighting game id be inclined to be a bit more generous but this ol' girl aint sentient. sure playing as the retro yellow car in this kind of game would be cool but even then for both im gonne go with- hmm? what's that? wrong bessie? oh. oops. err abstain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom