• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - NASB1 Edition! See ya next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Abstain, honestly don't have anything to say about her that I didn't already say about Tommy.

Pig Prediction: 7.8%
Probably the runner-up in terms of potential Barnyard rep, but that's not really saying much.

Noms to Mr. Crocker

D

Deleted member

Abstain for the same reasons as Ze.

Pig Predicton: 1.5
Noms to Nick Jr, and using my extra noms for Alvin and the Chipmunks, Papa Smurf & Nacho Libre

Last edited by a moderator:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I wonder if the Pickles family loves pickles

Chance: 20%

Rugrats used to be huge, no doubt, and it's a part of many people's childhoods. Still, I have a feeling it's not very likely to get another rep? Tommy and Angelica have a decent amount of requests, but they are still relatively far away from the most requested characters that consistently make the top 20. With fan demand being a big factor in character choices, I don't see Rugrats getting another rep especially when it already has Reptar who is the most based pick. Overall, I just get the vibe that it's not a major priority for either the devs or the fanbase as a whole, despite it being the Nick show before the sponge.

On the topic of who would get in, I think Angelica is more likely than Tommy due to her brash personality being more fitting for this type of game. But since Tommy is always in crossovers with her and because I doubt we'll get two Rugrats characters in the DLC cycle, it's a toss up between the two.

Want: 10%

I only nominated her because I thought she would be interesting to discuss. Truth be told, I never cared for Rugrats. It just didn't vibe with me for whatever reason. I do think Angelica would be a more interesting fighter than Tommy partly because of her personality, but I can't say I would be interested in her inclusion.

Prediction: Pig - 4%

Noms: Non Nicktoons Viacom character x5

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
THE LEADERBOARD + HALL OF FAME
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

pickles.PNG

Angelica Pickles
Chance: 21.04%
Want: 39.28%

Winners are both LimeTH LimeTH and DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 with 30%! You both get 5 Extra noms!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noms List:

EXTRA NOMS:
DaUsername: 502
Baysha: 10
LimeTH: 10
GoodGrief741: 55
Darkonedagger: 100
Danganzilla: 5
--------------------------

Concept: Pig Goat Banana Cricket rep x100
Rancid Rabbit x85
Concept: Super moves/Final Smash equivalent x79
Biggie Cheese x79
Lana Loud x75
Concept: 2 or more SpongeBob characters as DLC x70
Spike (Rugrats) x70
Concept: More alt costumes x65
Chef Gordon Bleugh x50
Concept: Non-Nicktoon Viacom characters x50
Henry & June x45
Rango x45
Papa Smurf x44
Doodlebob x40
Alvin & The Chipmunks x38
Katara x35
Nacho Libre x33
Concept: Nick Jr. Rep x25
Concept: Project M Green Hill Zone stage layout x25
Stu Pickles x21
Ultra Lord x20
Concept: Music DLC x17
Casey Jones x15
Concept: Non-80's TMNT representation x15
Dr. Paula Hutchinson x11
Donnie Thornberry x10
Nosferatu (SpongeBob) x10
Splaat (Klasky Csupo logo) x10
Denzel Crocker x5
Concept: THQ Nicktoons games acknowledgement or representation x5
Ickis x5
Pelswick x5
Prometheus x5
Professor Calamitous x5
Purple & Brown x5
Filburt x5
Bert the Fish x5
Vicky x5
Johnny Knoxville x5
Mr. Horse x5
Mighty Mouse x5
Danger Mouse x5
Concept: MultiVersus collaboration x5
Mrs. Puff x5
Man Ray x5
Reggie Rocket x5
Concept: Camp Koral and/or Patrick Show representation x3
Swiper x3
Pigeon Man x2
Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 x2
Gnorm Gnat x1

DAY OVER

Rate Pig (Barnyard)

Predict Heffer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pig

Chance: 5% -
Never underestimate the power of memes, the Devs know this very well. Pig's one of the biggest memesters in the show Hell, he even has memes about Smash itself! So people clearly like him and would love to see him in the game, right? Well, right now none of the matters. Otis is a memester in his own right and has filled the mematic demand gap that Hugh left behind! You sometimes see requests for Pig, or Biggie Cheese, but as of right now all demand for Barnyard lays squarely on Otis. Pig doesn't have enough demand to overcome this, so I can't give him anything higher than a 5%. He doesn't currently have what Hugh did.

Now, if Otis does get in, then I'd say Pig's the frontrunner for a second Barnyard rep! But as of right now he's gonna have to wait on the sidelines.

Want: 30% - This will definitely go up once Otis gets in. He has loads of hilarious moments from the show you can easily craft a moveset out of, and seeing him jumping around with his exaggerated expressions sounds HILARIOUS! Nonetheless, Otis first, especially since all of the demand is on him. Pig's awesome, but choosing him before Otis would be a big mistake on the devs' part. But once Otis gets in? Sign me up!

Nominations:
Lana Loud x10

Predictions:
Heffer - 6.39% - We just got Rocko, and there currently isn't much demand for a second Rocko rep right away. Alongside that, 90's fans are focused on the Beavers, so I don't expect confident scores for Heffer.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Pig. Just pig.

Chance: 1%

To be frank I don't see him happening. Whatever Pig has in his favor, Otis has those things too. Pig has memes and some demand. But Otis has memes as well and he's the one that consistently does excellent on fan polls. He's generally in the top 10 most requested while I think Pig is somewhere in the #60-#80 range? So by all means Otis has priority. Pig's only hope is if we get 2 Barnyard reps in this DLC cycle, which is a long shot. Barnyard is more on the niche side and my gut tells me that we'll get one more character pass and that's it; I doubt we'll get two Barnyard characters in the same pass (Saying this gave me flashbacks). So for all I know Pig's chances are not looking good.

Want: 40%

Barnyard was a good show that I really enjoyed. I remember enjoying Pig's humor so I wouldn't hate his inclusion. But I do want Otis in first and this is a series where it wouldn't be a great idea to put in a side character before the main character. Again, Otis offers a lot of what Pig can do, minus the gags that are associated with Pig. This is one of those situations where it would be best to put in the main character first and I'm not begging to get multiple Barnyard characters yet. So basically if Pig gets in, I wouldn't mind it too much but I'd be confused and a little annoyed.

Prediction: Heffer - This name rings a bell but I forgot who it is so I'll throw out a random number: 3.99%

Noms: Non Nicktoons Viacom characters x10

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

d7a.jpg

Chance- 0%
All of the attention on Barnyard when it comes ro this game is on Otis. Barnyard itself is in such a weird place, where I think it's remembered and talked about enough to get a character but simply too niche and low priority to get more than one. And yes, Pig, and this also applies to Biggie Cheese for when we rate him, have plenty of memes, but Otis is the character pepole want for this game. He's the one who allways gets brought up when people are talking about characters for this game, and is probably the next big meme request after Hugh. If we get a Barnyard rep, which is far from a sure fire bet as is, then I really cannot see it being anyone other than the funny cow. But in the extremely unlikely case we did get a second Barnyard rep, then I think Pig is the most likely pick. He fits into a pretty obvious fighter type, and actually has stuff to work with, unlike Biggie Cheese. I could also see Pig getting a stage cameo on whatever Barnyard stage we'd get with Otis.

Want - 30%
Sure. I'd want Otis first, and I don't really think Banyard needs more than one representive, but I can't deny that Pig is a funny character that would be a lot of fun to play as.

Heffer - 4%

Noms to Nick Jr.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
1673237015618.png

Chance: 9%
Want: abstain

Pig is definitely a character with a lot of memes, probably moreso than any other Barnyard character. But Otis, who also has plenty of memes to his name, has all the demand. And lets be real here, Barnyard is most likely only getting one character. If it does manage to eke out another, yeah it's gonna be Pig. Biggie Cheese is a stage cameo at best.

So, before I predict or nominate anything, how much does the supposedly leaked sequel change things?
We've been rating based on DLC chances, which is a different beast entirely from a sequel, where characters who wouldn't be considered viable for DLC now have considerably different chances. Even characters we've just rerated could now have things change in their favor. What do we even do with this information? Wait and see if something official is announced like the end of DLC or the sequel itself?

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
So, before I predict or nominate anything, how much does the supposedly leaked sequel change things?
We've been rating based on DLC chances, which is a different beast entirely from a sequel, where characters who wouldn't be considered viable for DLC now have considerably different chances. Even characters we've just rerated could now have things change in their favor. What do we even do with this information? Wait and see if something official is announced like the end of DLC or the sequel itself?
I'd say let's wait until the sequel is confirmed/DLC ending is announced before we start to take these things into account. We've had radio silence from the devs, so let's see what they have to say and/or a leak officially confirms these things. I don't wanna accidentally jump the gun!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Hey, folks, Viewer Mail time again!

Yeah... probably not. Pig's a popular character for sure, arguably more memed than Otis, but it's abundantly clear that the demand for a Barnyard rep is almost solely on the main cow himself. Pig's definitely the most noteworthy of Barnyard's supporting cast (other than maybe Snotty Boy depending on who you ask), so he's a near-lock if we're to get multiple Barnyard characters, but when even more well-known franchises like Danny Phantom are stuck with one fighter, that's pretty unlikely to happen. Bar some serious favoritism, I don't see Pig getting in anytime soon. If anything, he'd probably be a background cameo on whatever stage would come with Otis.

Want: 95%

I'll bump my score down just a bit since I know people are pulling for Otis, but speaking personally, I'd be fine with either him or Pig. I already professed my love for Back at the Barnyard both times we rated Otis, so no need to repeat myself here. That said, I think Pig was always my favorite character on the show. He had some of the funniest gags, and the cutaway segments featuring him were always a hoot. Otis would probably be better in the grand scheme of things, but god DAMN if I wouldn't be happy for Pig.
(also @Darkonedagger already posted the obligatory "I want this to be real" meme of the day, thanks bud)

Heffer Prediction: 4.8%
Yet another case of "secondary character from a show unlikely to get another rep."

Noms to Mr. Crocker

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Pig

Chance - 1% - Pig is a notable source of memes, which we know the Devs are unafraid to use. However, overall Otis is the one people want, and he's not like Jimmy's dad where he eclipses Otis in terms of the meme department over fan demand. Overall, I just don't see it happening.

Want - 50% - Eh, Banyard is a show I have no attachment to and have ignored the memes on. He's just another character to me.

Predicitons

Heffer - 2.34% - It took this long to get Rocko, and he still isn't high enough on demand to get another character.

Nomiations

Rancid Rabbit X5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Pig

Abstain on chance

Want: 75%
I don't need Pig, and Otis remains my preferred Barnyard rep. But Pig is funny, his memes are good, and I'm confident that they could come up with a decent and unique moveset for him.

Noms: Pig Goat Banana Cricket

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
SneakyLink SneakyLink

pig.png

Pig
Chance: 2.83%
Want: 53.3%

Winner is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire with 2.58%! I get 100 Extra noms!

Noms List:

EXTRA NOMS:
GoodGrief741: 55
Danganzilla: 5
DrifloonEmpire: 100

Rancid Rabbit x90
Lana Loud x85
Biggie Cheese x79
Spike (Rugrats) x70
Concept: Non-Nicktoon Viacom characters x60
Chef Gordon Bleugh x50
Henry & June x45
Rango x45
Papa Smurf x44
Doodlebob x40
Katara x35
Concept: Nick Jr. Rep x35
Nacho Libre x33
Concept: Project M Green Hill Zone stage layout x25
Stu Pickles x21
Ultra Lord x20
Casey Jones x15
Denzel Crocker x15
Dr. Paula Hutchinson x11
Donnie Thornberry x10
Ickis x5
Pelswick x5
Prometheus x5
Professor Calamitous x5
Purple & Brown x5
Filburt x5
Bert the Fish x5
Vicky x5
Johnny Knoxville x5
Mr. Horse x5
Mighty Mouse x5
Danger Mouse x5
Mrs. Puff x5
Man Ray x5
Reggie Rocket x5
Swiper x3
Pigeon Man x2
Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 x2
Gnorm Gnat x1

DAY OVER

Rate Heffer

Predict Concept: Pig Goat Banana Cricket rep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Chance: 5% - The devs are 90's fans, so Heffer will get some natural bias, but overall the cards are not stacked in his favor. We just got Rocko himself as our previous DLC character, so I highly doubt we'd get Heffer so soon if at all. 90's fans have their focus squarely on the Beavers, and the fanbase overall is 2000's kids who aren't interested in seeing more 90's, which adds up to very little demand for Heffer currently. We can at least say that he's likely the frontrunner for a second Rocko rep. There's still more attention for him than Filburt, he doesn't have a stage cameo, and he's usually chosen as the second Rocko rep in other games. Still, with so many big requests still in play, I don't see Heffer squeezing in any time soon. Maybe as a sequel character, but who knows.

Want: 30% - All of my most wanted are in the 2000's (plus The Loud House), so more 90's bias doesn't sound very fun... But at the same time, my friends and I have so many jokes involving Heffer that it would be hard to say no! I'd definitely choose him as the next Rocko rep over Filburt, and if we had to get a non-Rocket Power 90's rep I'd definitely choose Heffer, but I want the devs to focus on the 2000's for newcomers for the time being. The 90's has almost all of its' shows in the game, while the 2000's is still missing many major and minor players.

Nominations:
Lana Loud x20
Nacho Libre x30
Katara x30
Chef Gordon Bleugh x30

Predictions:
Pig Goat Banana Cricket Rep - 1.23% - This show is almost reviled for its' gross art style, and is seen as one of many examples of Nick's slump during the 2010's, so I have no faith in them getting good scores.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I deleted all your games Rocko
I put all your games in the trash
All your games are gone

Chance - 16%
Heffer has president for being featured alongside Rocko. Most notably in NKR2, but also frequently in merch. He did get cut from NKR3, but I don't think that has much barring on his chances here, as we don't know why he was cut, other than theories about possibly size issues with bike. If Rocko was to get a second rep, it would almost definitely be the big yellow guy. But I don't think Rocko is getting a second rep right now. We only just got Rocko himself, and I think they're gonna want to spread the love a bit. As DLC, I think Heffer or any Rocko rep has pretty much no chance. But for a potential sequal, I think his chances shoot up a little. But there's still a lot of competition for spots and I think those will go to new franchises or characters from bigger (Spongebob, Avatar) or more requested (Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron) franchises. Heffer could slip in there, but I think it's pretty tight.

Want - 60%
Heffer would be cool but I don't need a Rocko charatcer so soon. I think another heavy big body could be fun, and Heffer could have a pretty fun playstyle, especially with how much love they gave Rocko. He's a character I'd be happy with but he just isn't too high on my list of priorities.

Noms to Nick Jr.

PGBC - 1.5. I have no idea what this is but it's a newer show so I'm low balling it.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
the big yellow cow.
HE'S A STEER!

Heffer doesn't seem all that likely now, since we only just got Rocko.
He'd be the most obvious pick for a second RML character and he'd make a fun character with his large frame and wacky personality.
As far as DLC goes, we still have at least two 90's shows unaccounted for, and if we're getting any repeat characters, it'll probably be from Spongebob or Avatar.
However, in terms of a sequel, Heffer would make a fitting base roster addition.

Want: 70%
Heffer would be a hilarious character. He'd be a perfect heavyweight and his design is very distinctive.
I'd love to see him.... but maybe not before Daggett.

PBGC prediction: 3%

Noms
Katarra: 5
Chef Gordon Bleugh: 5

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"LOOK OUT! HE'S VISUALLY IMPAIRED!"

Chance: 3%
Do you remember the response to Rocko being added? It was basically just "oh hey, Rocko's here too." - if they want future DLC to get a reaction, they're probably not going to return to O-Town. I think he's got a little more in his favour for a NASB 2, but even than not much.

Want: 100%
This goes for virtually all Rocko characters. Love the show, and Heffer's a fav of mine. I think he'd be extremely fun to play.

All noms towards PM GHZ

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Heffer

Chance - 5% - Rocko's simply not popular enough to demand a second character. Heffer would be the obvious next pick, but even for next game I think the focus would be mainly on the popular picks or unrepresented franchises.

Want - 50% - Eh, don't care. I don't think I've ever seen an episode of this show.

Predictions

Pig Goat Banana Cricket - 1.24% - Didn't this show flop?

Nominations

Rancid Rabbit X5

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Heffer

Chance: 3%

I think timing's against him. Due to Rocko being the most recent character, there hasn't been enough time for him to gain support and right now there are some other 90's characters that have more demand. If my theory is right and there is only one more pass planned, I doubt there is any room for him considering everything.

Want: 25%

I gave Rocko a generous want score because while I've barely watched his show, I respected it for being a staple of 90's Nick and he was one of the most requested characters so I cheered for his inclusion. But now that he's in, I don't have any desire to see anymore Rocko's Modern Life characters for the time being. I wouldn't mind his inclusion for future games, but for this DLC cycle there are still plenty of other characters I really want to see.

Prediction: abomination - 1%

Noms: Non Nicktoons Viacom character x10 (using my 5 extra noms)

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
SneakyLink SneakyLink

heffer.PNG

Heffer
Chance: 8.66%
Want: 55.83%

Winner is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire with 6.39%! I get 20 Extra noms!

Noms List:

EXTRA NOMS:
DrifloonEmpire: 20

Rancid Rabbit x95
Chef Gordon Bleugh x85
Biggie Cheese x79
Concept: Non-Nicktoon Viacom characters x75
Spike (Rugrats) x70
Katara x70
Bunsen x65
Nacho Libre x63
Henry & June x45
Concept: Nick Jr. Rep x45
Rango x45
Papa Smurf x44
Doodlebob x40
Concept: Project M Green Hill Zone stage layout x35
Stu Pickles x21
Ultra Lord x20
Casey Jones x15
Denzel Crocker x15
Dr. Paula Hutchinson x11
Donnie Thornberry x10
Ickis x5
Pelswick x5
Prometheus x5
Professor Calamitous x5
Purple & Brown x5
Filburt x5
Bert the Fish x5
Vicky x5
Johnny Knoxville x5
Mr. Horse x5
Mighty Mouse x5
Danger Mouse x5
Mrs. Puff x5
Man Ray x5
Reggie Rocket x5
Swiper x3
Pigeon Man x2
Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 x2
Gnorm Gnat x1

DAY OVER

Rate Concept: Pig Goat Banana Cricket rep

Predict Lana Loud

Pig Goat Banana Cricket Rep

Chance: 0.1% -
I do not see any avenue for anyone from this show getting in. First, there's four main characters, who do you choose? This show's super unpopular, so there's not really a crowd to look to to see who the best pick might be. The gross art style also turned a lot of people off from the show while it was airing and was seen as yet another example of Nick's ongoing slump that began in the 2010's. It isn't even notably bad like Breadwinners, nor does it have the "it gets good later" of Sanjay & Craig, or the mematic ironic demand of Fanboy & ChumChum. The show was at least picked up for a second season, but said season aired on Nicktoons, with the show being scrapped after that. Nick has no interest in it, fans have no interest in it, and the devs have no interest in it. Not a good combination!

Want: 0% - No attachment to these characters, and the Ren & Stimpy-esque art style is just... gross. There's no way one could justify any of these characters getting in over the hundred of other Nick stars with way more demand and notoriety.

Nominations:
Nacho Libre x20
Pelswick x10

Predictions:
Lana Loud - 12.17% - Despite her versatility, Lana's not a character you see requested often compared to Luna or Luan, and with The Loud House in general not being in a good spot for more reps, I don't expect confident scores.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Abstain. Not familiar with this show.

Noms to Camp Koral and/or Patrick Show representation

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Pig Goat Banana Cricket.
Want: Abstain

More likely that Goku, at least.

For real though, I've seen very little of this show. It isn't popular, it looks gross, it came and went because it was the 2010s. I don't look at it with much confidence.

Lana Loud prediction: 10%

Noms for Chef Gordon Bleugh.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Pig Goat Banana Cricket

Chance - 0.5% - Barely remembered, this show wasn't successful and is often forgotten. The show's main problem was that it always devoted a separate story for every one of it's 4 main characters in a 15 minute time slot, while rarely crossing them over, giving each character and story not enough time to breathe. This is typically in the garbage bin of bad Nick toons, and is typically forgotten even among those due to not having any particular stand out moments.

Want - 45% - Bleeh. No real attachment, and no one wanting them makes me want to focus on things people actually want. Pass.

Predictions

Lana Loud - 6.35% - Another Loud House character?

Nominations

Rancid Rabbit X5

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Man Bear Pig?

abstain. i don't what this is. this is the first i'm hearing of it and i don't think i want to google it. noms to spike

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
SneakyLink SneakyLink

Concept: Pig Goat Banana Cricket Rep
Chance: 0.53%
Want: 22.5%

Winner is DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 with 1%! You get 50 Extra noms!

Noms List:

EXTRA NOMS:
Danganzilla: 50

Chef Gordon Bleugh x90
Nacho Libre x83
Biggie Cheese x79
Concept: Non-Nicktoon Viacom characters x75
Spike (Rugrats) x75
Katara x70
Bunsen x65
Henry & June x45
Rango x45
Papa Smurf x44
Doodlebob x40
Concept: Project M Green Hill Zone stage layout x35
Stu Pickles x21
Ultra Lord x20
Pelswick x15
Casey Jones x15
Denzel Crocker x15
Dr. Paula Hutchinson x11
Donnie Thornberry x10
Concept: Camp Koral and/or Patrick Show representation x8
Ickis x5
Prometheus x5
Professor Calamitous x5
Purple & Brown x5
Filburt x5
Bert the Fish x5
Vicky x5
Johnny Knoxville x5
Mr. Horse x5
Mighty Mouse x5
Danger Mouse x5
Mrs. Puff x5
Man Ray x5
Reggie Rocket x5
Swiper x3
Pigeon Man x2
Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 x2
Gnorm Gnat x1

DAY OVER

Rate Lana Loud

Predict Rancid Rabbit

Lana Loud

Chance: 3% - Luna was the most popular character on the show in terms of new reps, and she ranked 105th in the big popularity poll. I ended up giving her a 5% as a result, so a character with way less requests has to get a lower score. I've only seen a couple of other people ask for her. The Loud House in general isn't in a good position for three reasons:

1. It's a 2010's show, which is at a major disadvantage.
2. It's heavily scrutinized outside of its' fanbase. Which isn't good in a fan demand-heavy selection process.
3. It already has two reps, and many more in demand shows only have one or none, so it likely isn't viewed as a priority.

Furthermore, the aforementioned Luna, along with Luan, are usually agreed upon as the next wanted Loud House reps, and as we've seen in other crossovers Clyde is an option as well. With all of that competition above her and the lack of demand I can't see her being in the game anytime soon. I will say, though, she has a lot of moveset potential!

Want: 80% - Even with other priorities at the moment (we NEED a second rep for Danny Phantom!), Lana would be a very worthy third rep for the show! Unlike most of her siblings, and second only to her older brother, she's actually very versatile gimmick and interest-wise! She's got animals, isn't afraid to get down and dirty, mechanic skills, and a love for racecar driving! Thus you have a lot of fun stuff to pull from! Let her built things (appliances, a race car, etc), give her her pet snake El Diablo and use him for tether and grapple, let her summon her frog Hops as a mini-AI fighter, hell you could even have her roll around in a trash can as a dash attack! There's loads to pull from that would give her a very fun toolkit to use!

Nominations:
Nacho Libre x10

Predictions:
Rancid Rabbit - 5.29% - Not expecting confident scores. Despite the 90's bias he gets, there's been little to no demand for another CatDog rep, let alone Rancid specifically.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Abstain.

Rancid - 3%

Noms to Camp Koral and/or Patrick Show representation

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Lana Loud
Chance: 15%
Want: 5%

As the only 2010's show with any real legs to stand on as far as NASB goes, The Loud House has a fair amount of competition with itself. Not as much as people think, but when a show has THAT many primary characters, there's bound to be a lot of possibilities. I'd say only about half of the Loud Sisters feel legitimately eligible for playable status, and Lana, as little as I know about her, seems like she's up there, either on her own or in a duo with Lola.
Not as much as front runners Luna and Luan, or darkhorse pick Lynn, but more than a character with a potential niche already filled like Lisa, or the other, what, three or four sisters who probably wouldn't even be considered.

God, TLH has so many goddamn characters! When it comes time to rate the sequel, can we just do all the sisters in one day or something? Go through em one by one and rank them from most to least likely or something?

Anyway, I'm currently rooting for Luna above any other TLH character, so I'm not really gunning for Lana right now.

Noms for Chef Gordon Bleugh

Rancid Rabbit prediction: 5%

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
When it comes time to rate the sequel, can we just do all the sisters in one day or something? Go through em one by one and rank them from most to least likely or something?
Honestly I think that's a great idea! :3 Especially since most of them aren't gonna have big, Tommy-esque discussions. I'll throw Clyde in there as well since he's a main character.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Lana Loud

TLH is a very big deal when it comes to modern Nick. The show is about to overtake Rugrats and FOP to have the second highest episode count of any Nicktoon, and is one of only four to make it past 5 seasons. It got two spinoffs, two movies with a third possibly on the way, and a lot of love on the network. The only thing stopping more TLH reps is fan demand. There just isn't a lot of demand for TLH reps, and when it is brought up the discussion frequently focuses on two sisters in particular, those being Luna and Luan. Although due to her moveset potential Lana is up there as far as likely TLH reps go. I consider her the third most likely new TLH addition due to moveset potential alone, only behind Luna and Luan.

Want: 90%

Outside of being my favorite Loud sibling, Lana's moveset potential is huge. Unlike most of the other sisters Lana doesn't have one particular interest and is a much more well-rounded and versatile character. She likes everything gross (especially mud and trash), mechanics, and animals. All these things can combine together to create a moveset that is varied and enjoyable to use.

Nom: Rudy Tabootie x10

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ah man I missed the previous day, though it's not like I had anything unique to say.

And regrettably I have to abstain because I'm busy and due to burnout on rating Loud House characters. Maybe next time.

Noms: Non Nicktoons Viacom character x20 (5 for today plus 15 extra noms). I'll figure out what to do with the rest of my noms later.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Lana Loud

Chance - 7.5% - The Loud House suffers from two problems. The first is that overall most of NASB fans do not seem to overlap with Loud House fans. The second big problem is that The Loud House has a Zelda-esque problem of having too many viable candidates with no clear frontrunner among them, causing the own show to cannibalize their chances. Lana has some advantage of being one of the more physical sisters, making a move set more obvious to her. However, she's not the most popular Sister and those who do want another Loud House character tend to look elsewhere.

Want - 50% - Eh, don't care about the Loud House. I'd rather have other characters.

Predictions

Rancid Rabbit - 2.46% - Not on most people's radar.

Nominations

Mark Chang X5

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
SneakyLink SneakyLink

Lana Loud
Chance: 11.37%
Want: 56.25%

Winner is DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire with 12.17%! I get 35 Extra noms!

Noms List:

EXTRA NOMS:
Danganzilla: 35
DrifloonEmpire: 35

Concept: Non-Nicktoon Viacom characters x95
Nacho Libre x93
Spike (Rugrats) x80
Biggie Cheese x79
Katara x70
Bunsen x65
Henry & June x45
Rango x45
Papa Smurf x44
Concept: Project M Green Hill Zone stage layout x40
Doodlebob x40
Stu Pickles x21
Ultra Lord x20
Pelswick x15
Casey Jones x15
Denzel Crocker x15
Concept: Camp Koral and/or Patrick Show representation x13
Dr. Paula Hutchinson x11
Rudy Tabootie x10
Donnie Thornberry x10
Ickis x5
Prometheus x5
Professor Calamitous x5
Purple & Brown x5
Filburt x5
Bert the Fish x5
Vicky x5
Johnny Knoxville x5
Mr. Horse x5
Mighty Mouse x5
Danger Mouse x5
Mrs. Puff x5
Man Ray x5
Reggie Rocket x5
Mark Chang x5
Swiper x3
Pigeon Man x2
Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 x2
Gnorm Gnat x1

DAY OVER

Rate Rancid Rabbit

Predict Chef Gordon Bleugh

Rancid Rabbit

Chance: 3% - He's 90's, so the devs' preference for his era helps him, but that's basically it. He's in a similar situation to Heffer, but he at least got his franchise's main character in the base game (unlike Heffer's being the most recent DLC), so it isn't "too soon" in a way. That being said, unlike Heffer he's not the clear frontrunner for a second CatDog rep. There's plenty of other choices (Winslow, Eddy the Squirrel, Reeves and Dunlop, Sunshine, etc), and even then most crossovers just have CatDog by themselves as the sole series rep. So in the event CatDog DOES get another rep, I don't see it being him, especially since he's not a very well-liked character.

Demand isn't on his side either. Pretty much nobody is asking for him, let alone another CatDog rep at all. The fanbase is primarily 2000's fans who are not interested in more 90's, and those who are are putting all of their support behind the Beavers. There's just no demand for more CatDog reps, so unlike even Heffer I don't see him as DLC or sequel base roster material.

Want: 10% - I don't like CatDog, I REALLY don't like CatDog. Sadist shows piss me off and this one is no exception. That said, my friends and I have a few jokes about him, but seeing CatDog get a second rep before Danny Phantom would be wrong on several levels. Rancid was also one of the worst parts of the show, since he was the instigator of a lot of the feel-bad, so he'd be a hard pass for me.

Nominations:
Nacho Libre x10
Concept: Super moves/Final Smash equivalent x20
Katara x15

Predictions:
Chef Gordon Bleugh - 0% - Despite being an early 2000's creation, it was a very obscure short series aired during commercial breaks that was Lost Media for awhile! Not expecting decent scores at all.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Leaping Lumbago!
Chance:
5%
I don't see Rancid Rabbit happening over, say, one of The Greasers, who are portrayed as fighters and bullies as opposed to the less physical and more methodical Rancid. Yeah he's 90's and Nick has a fairly limited pool of potential additions, but like, does CatDog really need another character? No one's asking for another CatDog character, and if they were, I don't think Rancid Rabbit would be on the top of the pecking order.
CatDog themselves works just fine as a unique inclusion and that's enough.

Want: 5%
Full disclosure, I also hate CatDog. Say what you want about Invader ZIM, but at least it was visually and audibly stylistic, had characters who deserved their misfortunes while still being entertaining, and above all, it was actually funny. CatDog was none of those things. It was an absolutely miserable show. Everyone was a jerk to CatDog, Cat and Dog were jerks to each other, almost every episode was either "bad stuff happens to CatDog and then it ends with something even worse happening" or "good things happen to CatDog for once only for it to be cruelly and brutally yanked from them at the end". A good load of the time there isn't even any humor in it, it's just overwhelming misery porn.
Also if I'm honest, alongside not being likeable at all, none of the supporting characters from CatDog are even all that memorable. CatDog themselves are remembered through their design and concept alone, not for anything that actually happened in their show. If people weren't maddeningly curious about how they poop, would anyone even remember this character at all?
CatDog by themselves is enough.

Chef Gordon Bleugh prediction: 2%. Still more likely than Goku.

Noms
5 for Katara
5 for Purple and Brown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom