• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances MultiVersus Edition: Day 126 - Walter White (Breaking Bad)

Do you want me to start locking in the top 14 instead of top 7?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Not as good of a feline as Dromarch is though

Chance: 1%

idk I guess this is possible. If they want to shill Animal Planet then there isn't a lot of good choices unless if they decide to go with a random as heck animal, in which case there is essentially unlimited competition. But then again we are rating a random as heck animal, maybe not totally random since lions are well known, but you could say the same about hundreds of other animals. So yeah this just dumbfounded me.

Oh wait, supposedly Discovery wants to sell Warner Bros to Universal in a few years. I'm not sure how credible those rumors are, but if that's true then we might not even see any Discovery characters at all.

Want: 70%

This is mostly just for the possibility that we'll have David Attenborough commentating over the match. But otherwise I'm actually fine with this, mostly because out of all the stuff Discovery has, Animal Planet is the only thing I care about. I used to watch the network all the time when I was kid, and to this day I still occasionally watch wildlife documentaries so this has some nostalgic value for me.

I wonder if they would consider a Digimon crossover

Chance: 5%

You could say Code Lyoko is one of those shows that have a cult following and is occasionally brought up when people talk about lesser known shows they used to watch as a kid. It did ran for 4 seasons and it got a follow-up show so there is a level of merit here. But still, it's not a classic along the same lines as Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd n Eddy, etc. Plus WB doesn't even own the show so unless if Code Lyoko for whatever reason blows up with memes and gets a flood of requests, I don't see this as a realistic pick.

Want: 55%

I used to watch this show a bit when I was younger. I don't remember a lot about it, but I always thought the CGI parts were very cool. I wouldn't say I would be hyped, but this would be a pleasant, nostalgic pick for me.

Noms: Rhedosaurus x10
Nice explanation on Code Lyoko's Chances.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
All noms towards Concept: Coca-Cola representation
Has Warner Bros ever done a collaboration with Coca-Cola? Not that I'm against this idea (we did rate Six Flags at one point), but I'm wondering if there is more of a connection than say, coke being prominent in a WB movie or whatever.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Abstaining on the Lion from Animal Planet. This is due to me having one question:

WWWHHYYYYYYYYYY???????????????

We will save what we love! Code Lyoko!

Chances- 10%

You would think I would rate this lower considering this is another overseas property. Some of you might be aware that Code Lyoko is a French IP. I get the impression that French IPs are easier negotiate for. Others have mentioned that Code Lyoko has gathered a cult audience thanks to Cartoon Network airing the show on their Maguzi block. While I do think a Code Lyoko rep is more likely than most reps from overseas IPs, it's not that MUCH more likely. Like what DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 said, WB doesn't own rights to Code Lyoko, but that's not unusual considering we have rated plenty of anime properties.

Want- 100%

Guess what? I grew up watching Code Lyoko when it aired on Cartoon Network. I just think seeing the Lyoko Warriors being confused about their abilities working outside of Cyberspace. If Neo from the Matrix manages to get into the roster, I can see fun interactions between him and the Lyoko crew. If you can't tell, I would quite happy if one of the Code Lyoko Warriors got into MultiVerses.

My noms:
Pikachu x10
Terry McGinnes (Batman Beyond) x5

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'd be lion if I said it has a chance!

Of all the arguments that could be made against this, I will begin with the most pedantic: I really believe that if Animal Planet were to get a rep, it would be the elephant. It was in the logo! Rookie mistake. Also, uh, we might not get an Animal Planet rep. Call it a hunch but I think it might not be a hypetastic SEO-friendly gamer- and fan-driven pick. Also apparently Discovery is just (illegally) planning to sell WB to Universal in 2 years so they might not want to put their IP in a game they don't plan to own for long. By the way, this means we probably start to brace ourselves for Minions in MultiVersus. Dear Lord have mercy on our souls.

Honestly though I'm changing this from 0% to 1% because this game is pretty freaking bonkers and I wouldn't put it past them. But also there are more iconic lions that this deliberately un-iconic lion would maybe have to surpass. Like Simba, or... the MGM Lion, or... uh, Lion-O? I'm kinda drawing a blank here. Oh, WB owns the Cowardly Lion from Oz! Though that's more "dude in bad makeup" than actual lion, so it's only borderline competition.

I'm kinda rambling so I'll probably just stop talking now

Want: 10%
I mean... It would be funny.

Noms: Spear & Fang (Primal)

If I could give a post two likes it would still not be enough
Not as good of a feline as Dromarch is though

idk I guess this is possible. If they want to shill Animal Planet then there isn't a lot of good choices unless if they decide to go with a random as heck animal, in which case there is essentially unlimited competition. But then again we are rating a random as heck animal, maybe not totally random since lions are well known, but you could say the same about hundreds of other animals. So yeah this just dumbfounded me.

Oh wait, supposedly Discovery wants to sell Warner Bros to Universal in a few years. I'm not sure how credible those rumors are, but if that's true then we might not even see any Discovery characters at all.

Want: 70%

This is mostly just for the possibility that we'll have David Attenborough commentating over the match. But otherwise I'm actually fine with this, mostly because out of all the stuff Discovery has, Animal Planet is the only thing I care about. I used to watch the network all the time when I was kid, and to this day I still occasionally watch wildlife documentaries so this has some nostalgic value for me.

I wonder if they would consider a Digimon crossover

Chance: 5%

You could say Code Lyoko is one of those shows that have a cult following and is occasionally brought up when people talk about lesser known shows they used to watch as a kid. It did ran for 4 seasons and it got a follow-up show so there is a level of merit here. But still, it's not a classic along the same lines as Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd n Eddy, etc. Plus WB doesn't even own the show so unless if Code Lyoko for whatever reason blows up with memes and gets a flood of requests, I don't see this as a realistic pick.

Want: 55%

I used to watch this show a bit when I was younger. I don't remember a lot about it, but I always thought the CGI parts were very cool. I wouldn't say I would be hyped, but this would be a pleasant, nostalgic pick for me.

If I'm not mistaken, the rumors suggested that WBD would be merging with Universal, not selling off Warner - Lion and the rest of the Discovery catalog would be along for the ride. You're right about the Minions though, that would be interesting.

Holy **** we could get mario in a platform fighter

KillerCage

Smash Master
If I'm not mistaken, the rumors suggested that WBD would be merging with Universal, not selling off Warner - Lion and the rest of the Discovery catalog would be along for the ride. You're right about the Minions though, that would be interesting.

Holy **** we could get mario in a platform fighter

Mind repeating that again?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Has Warner Bros ever done a collaboration with Coca-Cola? Not that I'm against this idea (we did rate Six Flags at one point), but I'm wondering if there is more of a connection than say, coke being prominent in a WB movie or whatever.
To my knowledge they haven't done anything super major, especially recently, but a few WB movies had Coca-Cola as the main corporate sponsor (I believe the earlier Harry Potter movies had a big campaign with Coke) - if this isn't elegible, I can swap it out for something else.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't put too much stock into the universal buyout romors. It's industry insider speculation. It's definitely possible but these things often don't pan out.

I'll put my write ups up later

Last edited by a moderator:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
To my knowledge they haven't done anything super major, especially recently, but a few WB movies had Coca-Cola as the main corporate sponsor (I believe the earlier Harry Potter movies had a big campaign with Coke) - if this isn't elegible, I can swap it out for something else.
Yeah sorry, this ain't eligible.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Larry David
No scores for Larry as he had less than 3 ratings for chance and want.

Haruko Haruhara
Chance: 19%
Want: 75.8%

Day over.

Today we are visiting the magical girls again for a double day. Rate Madoka Kaname and Sayaka Miki.

Some videos to get (once again, again...) into the magical girl mood:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Larry David
No scores for Larry as he had less than 3 ratings for chance and want.

Haruko Haruhara
Chance: 19%
Want: 75.8%

Day over.

Today we are visiting the magical girls again for a double day. Rate Madoka Kaname and Sayaka Miki.

Some videos to get (once again, again...) into the magical girl mood:
What about videos related to Sayakia?

D

Deleted member

I don't have anything new or funny to say about rhe lion. They should totally do it though

Code Forehead

Chance- 5%
Code Lyoko is a French cartoon about teenagers who battle an Ai. It has developed a cult following over the years. It ran for a few years and got a short lived sequal series. There seemingly aren't any plans for any more right now. It's not owned by WB, but did air on Cartoon Network and is heavily associated with the channel. The series not being owned by WB, and being quite niche, makes me think it's probably not happening, as I think there are higher priorities for guest characters, but it's definitely not impossible.

Want - 15%
I have some vague memories of this show, but never quite got into it because of the artsyle. I'm mostly rating this because most other people have abstained. Seems like a character from this would work well.

Noms to the Flash (Barry Allen)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I don't have anything new or funny to say about rhe lion. They should totally do it though

Code Forehead

Chance- 5%
Code Lyoko is a French cartoon about teenagers who battle an Ai.. It has developed a cult following over the years. It ran for a few years and got a short lived sequal series. There seemingly aren't any plans for any more right now. It's not owned by WB, but did air on Cartoon Network and is heavily associated with the channel. The series not being owned by WB, and being quite niche, makes me think it's probably not happening, as I think there are higher priorities for guest characters, but it's definitely not impossible.

Want - 15%
I have some vague memories of this show, but never quite got into it because of the artsyle. I'm mostly rating this because most other people have abstained. Seems like a character from this would work well, though I can't tell you who it would be.

Noms to the Flash (Barry Allen)
No one has rated the flash before so i say it's about time

Also, i'm gonna wait until i see people's ratings on the last madoka magica characters before rating them myself.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In a way, the constant ranking of Madoka characters is a perfect mirror to Homura’s conflict in the show :4pacman:.

Chance: 1% for both

Everything that could’ve been said for these guys has already been said when we rated the other three megucas. Only connection to WB is Rebellion, Madoka is kinda niche compared to other potential anime grabs, it hasn’t been particularly relevant in the west since the 2010s, yada yada yada. I will say that Madoka and Sayaka do have the benefit of being the actual main characters of the series, with the former being the title character and the latter’s arc having a huge focus in the show proper, but there’s so much against Madoka already that it only marginally helps their chances. If I had to rank the megucas in terms of likelihood, it’d prolly go Madoka = Homura > Sayaka > everyone else, but that’s implying any of them had a chance to begin with.

Want: 70% for Madoka, 40% for Sayaka

If I had to choose between the two, Madoka would be my meguca of choice. She makes more sense as the title character, is a huge part of the show’s thematic core, and has the more interesting weapon of choice with her bow. Sayaka wouldn’t be awful either, I think she also has a compelling arc, but I’m not super interested in the prospect of any meguca that isn’t Madoka or Homura. And even then I find Homura’s moveset potential and characterization more compelling than Madoka, so it’s not even a competition who my preferred Madoka rep would be. Truth be told, I’m glad we’re finally through the main Madoka group because there’s nothing you can say about these girls that hasn’t already been said back when we rated Homura and most of these rounds have felt like needless retreads of **** we already covered. Now yall can rate other things unless some madperson decides to rate the spinoff manga characters.

All noms on JFK (Clone High)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
they talked about Fred before, so your mostly pushing for Flintstones in general right?
No, I'm not nomming a rating for Fred or Flintstones content as a whole, but rather the 7 Grand Dad meme being referenced within any Flintstones content that may be added - the wording was vague so the ranking of 7 Grand Dad could still apply in the low chance they add Dino/Wilma/Bamm Bamm/Gazoo/a Bedrock stage instead of Fred.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
No, I'm not nomming a rating for Fred or Flintstones content as a whole, but rather the 7 Grand Dad meme being referenced within any Flintstones content that may be added - the wording was vague so the ranking of 7 Grand Dad could still apply in the low chance they add Dino/Wilma/Bamm Bamm/Gazoo/a Bedrock stage instead of Fred.
uhhh. okay....

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Oh look, a totally innocent school anime not!

Chance for both: 1%

There is nothing new here that I can say that hasn't already been repeated. Madoka is niche, and there's plenty of niche anime out there, plus popular ones that have as much, if not more of a stronger connection to Warner Bros. Maybe if the game goes on for long enough they might be possible, but I doubt it. The girls have an uphill battle here.

Want for both: 75%

I haven't finished the anime yet, been busy with other stuff to watch. But I'm at the point where I can understand why Madoka has a dedicated fanbase. The show has heavy themes, honestly on par with some adult shows that I've watched. Plus the girls are so easy to cheer for and they have some awesome powers. I definitely would like to see them get the spotlight in a mainstream game.

Calcs coming soon

ᑐᑌᑎᑕ

Smash Cadet
Now yall can rate other things unless some madperson decides to rate the spinoff manga characters.
Is this a challenge? I can and will write an essay on the characters too obscure for the gacha to touch

Meduka Meguca x2

Chance: 0.01% for both

I've said this many times but the connection is vague at best and in the world of anime, there are far more popular options available. However, the Magia Record anime did get its second season dubbed which is neat. Doesn't change anything about their chances, but I mentioned this was unlikely to happen during Homura's writeup. Clearly it's a sign. If they did go with a Puella Magi character by some miracle, it'd definitely be one of these two or Homura though. Madoka's the title character, though she has the interesting quirk of being almost entirely non-combative in her present incarnation though other material would flesh out her moveset nicely. Sayaka's the more immediately obvious fighter of the two, and while she isn't the star in any singular piece of Puella Magi media, she receives much of the focus in the show itself. Even then, the hurdles are immense. I do not expect any thing from this franchise ever.

Want: 60% Madoka, 70% Sayaka

Not Homura/10. Sayaka's probably my second favorite character so it'd be nice to see her especially if she dual wields like she does in some incarnations. Multiversus is also lacking in Blue Haired Anime Sword Characters™ and she is certainly that. I've always had a tough time visualizing a full moveset for Madoka but given that she fights with a bow, she'd stand out if we pretend Green Arrow doesn't exist. Homura is the best option though.

Noms: All on Nagisa Momoe John Gotti

D

Deleted member

being rating maduka is suffering

Chance:
Madoka - 1%
Sayaka - 0%
I've spoken plenty of times at this point about the likelihood of Madoka characters in this game, and nothing has changed since we last rated a character from this franchise. Madoka is a franchise with a strong fanbase, though kind of a cult one, but doesn't have a particularly strong WB connection, just some distraction stuff, and just faces too much competition with other anime characters. If we get any anime characters included in this game, they'll probably be super iconic characters like the Shonen Jump trio (Naruto, Goku, Luffy), huge fan requests like a JOJO character, or characters with a WB connection like Haruko. Of the two, Madoka gets a slightly higher rating because she's the actual named main character of the franchise. If we we where to get a Madoka character, i think it would be proablly Madoka herself and/or Homura, due to the latter's immense popularity. The killer combination of niche and a flimsy WB connection makes me think this probably isn't happening.

Want -
Madoka - 20%
Sayaka - 15%
I watched this show when I was a teenager and liked it. Though I haven't really kept up with any of the expanded stuff, and don't really any any intention of revisiting it. A character from this franchise isn't something I'm dying to see, but It's not something id be opposed to. The characters all have pretty cool fighting styles and abilities that would be pretty fun for a game like this. A water swordsman actually sounds pretty fun. I'm kind of out of things to say about this franchise after rating all these anime witches.

Noms to the Flash

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Madoka Magica's Chances

30%: Madoka Magica is another popular anime, well known in the magical girl genre. Spawning a movie and plenty of other stuff such as a video game which also got it’s own anime.

Warner Brothers has helped with the movie and it has aired on toonami once which does give it a slimmer of hope to show up in the game someday, the only thing that’s likely pushing it away is various other anime having high chances of appearing then madoka.

And while Madoka herself is possible, her friend Sayaka doesn’t look to have any chances above Homura, who’s the 2nd most popular character of the series.

“For all the happiness you wish for someone, someone else gets cursed with equal misery, that’s how it works for magical girls that’s how it is for me…i was stupid…so stupid”
Sayaki

15%: after hearing about Sayaki, i feel pretty bad for her, i may not completely know her completely
but i kinda wish she didn’t go down like that

As for seeing her in multiverse, it wouldn’t be bad but my mind sees madoka & homura being in the game to represent the series.

“If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, i’ll tell them they’re wrong every time"
Madoka

Abstain: Don't Know to much about Madoka and i don't know how it'd feel if she got in and One Again i haven't seen her & sayaka's show, i wanted to on HBO Max before it got taken out and before David "Backslide" ruined the app for me.

Nominations
Chowder
Osmosis Jones

Edit at 3:15 PM from 9/28/22: Apparently i can't spoil something from Madoka Magica, apologizes for that.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
ivanlerma ivanlerma

You should edit out that part about
Sayaka "going down like that".
Major spoilers dude.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Madoka

Chance: 6%
Madoka is the main character in the anime franchise Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I won't get into much detail because it's a very spoilerrific franchise but basically it's a deconstructive take on the magical girl genre. From that description you can probably gather that moveset potential is not an issue. PMMM was critically acclaimed, being compared to Evangelion and considered one of the greatest anime of the decade; it also made the big dollar signs, with merch, manga, videogames, pachinko, and yes, movies, following after. There were three films: the first two were kind of an abridged version of the show's story, while the third one, Rebellion, was a continuation of the story. There's a fourth one in the works that's supposed to come out soon.

I was going to give this one the old "anime escapes our current media landscape of consolidated IPs under few major conglomerates" corollary, but it turns out Warner Japan released the movies, which I feel is a stronger connection. It is true that it's no longer 2011, or even 2014, when Madoka was all the rage, but it's still an incredibly highly regarded anime with a sizeable fanbase and an upcoming new project to bring it back to relevance, so it would be worth getting the rights. Not the first anime they'll go for, but if they want to get semi-deep into the well, make a better anime fighter than Jump Force, and with the connection being stronger than most, it's in a decent position. Still, recent statements make all anime look pretty unlikely (as do most third party characters).

As for who the rep would be, well, Madoka is the obvious choice as the title character and protagonist. But there's also the case of Homura is A) a very important character in the narrative, B) the star of the movie, and C) maybe the most popular character. So I think there's a strong case to make for her as the actual frontrunner and Madoka as the underdog. Maybe the next movie will change that, but who knows what that will be about?

Want: 100%
Anyone who knows me knows me and anime are like peanut butter and people with peanut butter allergies. I respect it from afar. But this friend of mine told me Rebellion was his favorite movie of all time and I was like "damn". That's a big statement, there's lots of movies out there to pick. So, what the hell, I gave it a try. It was a mind**** of the highest caliber. Amazing. Philosophically dense, emotionally honest, with insane visuals, glorious action, and pretty good explanations of the show's plot for a neophyte like me. I must admit, I really liked it, and the show is on my list of things I want to check out in the future (not now though because it sounds depressing). Madoka is a neat character and getting her in MultiVersus would be peak "holy **** how did they do this".

Sayaka, on the other hand, is just a part of the ensemble. She has her moments, I assume, and plays an important role in the storyline, but it's still dwarfed by the two girls previously mentioned. And it's not like she's the most popular character either, so she's kinda stuck behind. PMMM getting a single rep is unlikely enough, but getting enough that it makes sense to have Sayaka is a nigh impossibility. 0% chance for her, abstain on want.

Noms: Spear and Fang

Last edited:

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Madoka

Chance- 25%
Her being an icon along with Homura boosts her chances up. Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of the iconic mahou shoujo series as well which makes me think Madoka's chances aren't too low. It comes down to Shaft willing to put her into Multiversus.

Want- 65%
Madoka isn't my top Puella Magi choices but I would welcome her inclusion. I mainly think it would be neat to see a mahou shoujo there.

Sayaka

Chance- 15%
Sayaka is less iconic compared to Madoka and Homura. But I think she has a slightly higher chance than Mami or Kyoko due to I think she is probably the 3rd most iconic Puella Magi in the series.

Want- 70%
Similar to Madoka but I do like Sayaka a bit better than her. I really love her music themed attacks and would be cool to see.

Noms-
Beerus- x10

KillerCage

Smash Master
Hey Madoka and Sayaka! Want to be magical girls!?

Chances- 1% for both

I will be frank. IF we were to get a Madoka Magica character, it will be Homura. Despite being the title character, Madoka herself barely does anything of note until the end of the series. Even Sayaka felt more like the protagonist of the show than Madoka. Heck Sayaka became the focus of the second third of the anime. Do I even have to that Madoka Magica franchise barely has any connections to WB? While I do think people are being too harsh to Madoka's popularity, I do agree that possibility of either Madoka or Sayaka getting into MultiVerses is very low.

Want- 35% for Madoka, 75% for Sayaka

Madoka Magica is one of the few magical girl shows I have fully watched. I was engaged with most of the characters, the animation was gorgeous, and that soundtrack! With that being said, I'm not sure if Madoka herself should be in MultiVerses. The point of Madoka Magica was to show how much it sucks to be a magical girl. Homura was trying to prevent Madoka from becomig one. As a result, we saw very little of Madoka in action. Whatever Madoka can bring to MultiVerses is shared with Horuma. If I were to pick between Madoka and Homura as a rep for MultiVerses, I would choose Homura. As for Sayaka, I think she is underrated. Like I said earlier, Sayaka became the protagonist of Madoka Magica a third into the show. Her position does get usurped by Homura in the last third, but that can't Sayaka transforms into a Witch. Sayaka has plenty to separate herself from Homura especially with her swords. I would be pleasantly surprised if Sayaka (or Madoka) managed to get into MultiVerses' roster.

My noms:
Pikachu x10
Terry McGinnes (Batman Beyond) x10

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Hey Danganzilla? i feel we should limit who we should vote since it's starting to feel like some characters are getting too many votes or others aren't getting much attention on here or barely nominated until now(I.E. Flash)

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Quick question for a future nomination I want to do potentially depending on its eligibility:

Would General Kellogg’s content work for a nomination? Given the fact the cereal brand sponsored the Yogi Bear show and other Hanna-Barbera cartoons and multiple cereal/brand promotions as well. Plus, I think there were a few Kellogg’s ad on WB’s home videos back then.

D

Deleted member

Hey Danganzilla? i feel we should limit who we should vote since it's starting to feel like some characters are getting too many votes or others aren't getting much attention on here or barely nominated until now(I.E. Flash)
Let's not. People should be allowed to nominate what they want.

The only thing I'm iffy on is all these random anime side characters that keep getting rates, but if folks want to rate them then whatever.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Let's not. People should be allowed to nominate what they want.

The only thing I'm iffy on is all these random anime side characters that keep getting rates, but if folks want to rate them then whatever.
that's one thing i am not liking, mostly cause some of them don't really have a chance.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Nah. I'm not going to put an arbitrary limit on who can get nommed. I wouldn't feel comfortable telling people that they can no longer nom any anime characters after X amount has been rated., for example. People can nominate who they want.

Quick question for a future nomination I want to do potentially depending on its eligibility:

Would General Kellogg’s content work for a nomination? Given the fact the cereal brand sponsored the Yogi Bear show and other Hanna-Barbera cartoons and multiple cereal/brand promotions as well. Plus, I think there were a few Kellogg’s ad on WB’s home videos back then.
I'm gonna say no, since the rules of the thread say that the product has to be produced or distributed by Warner Bros. Simply advertising the product isn't enough, I'm afraid.

BTW while I'm here, the day will end early tomorrow. So get your ratings in if you haven't yet.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Nah. I'm not going to put an arbitrary limit on who can get nommed. I wouldn't feel comfortable telling people that they can no longer nom any anime characters after X amount has been rated., for example. People can nominate who they want.

I'm gonna say no, since the rules of the thread say that the product has to be produced or distributed by Warner Bros. Simply advertising the product isn't enough, I'm afraid.

BTW while I'm here, the day will end early tomorrow. So get your ratings in if you haven't yet.
The nomination thing is true and everyone has a right to vote which i should understand.

it's just bother some to me sometimes and feels strange, although on the bright side thinking about it has left me intrigued a little bit.

Edit at 12:05 AM in 10/1/22: Wanted to type a better explanation to my last bit from my sentence.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
lion
Chance: 2.86%
Want: 69.75%

Concept: Code Lyoko rep
Chance: 15.33%
Want: 49%

Noms List

75+

50-74
Bob Odenkirk (Mr Show With Bob and David) x50

25-49
Rhedosaurus (The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms) x40
Marceline x35
John Gotti x35
Chowder x33
Huey Freeman x30
Homelander x30
Mothra x30
John F. Kennedy (Clone High) x30
Wile E. Coyote x25
Tyrion Lannister x25
Krypto the Superdog x25

1-24
Evangelion character x24
Simon the Digger x23
Sesame Street content x20
Space Ghost x20
Pikachu x20
Leonardo (TMNT) x15
Spear & Fang x15
Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) x15
The Flash x15
Jackie Chan x11
Alfred E. Neuman x11
John Stewart x10
Rosie The Robot x10
Prohyas and Vambre (Mighty Magiswords) x10
Kazuma & Co. (Konosuba) x10
Osmosis Jones x10
Beerus x10
Concept: Any Roster Overlap With Smash x10
Regular Show characters x8
Sam I Am x8
Snow Miser x7
**** Grayson x6
Tanjiro x6
Harry Hill x5
Uncle Grandpa x5
Victor & Valentino x5
John J. Sheridan x4
Aqua Team Hunger Force character x3
Maddie Kim (Pantheon) x3
Shana x2
Jarro x1
Godzooky x1

Day over.

Rate Dream from The Sandman, as well as Concept: House of the Dragon rep.

Some videos to get into the mood to dream:

And here are some videos to get into the dragon mood:

Top Bottom