• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the signature above you

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
?/10
That image isn't loading whatever it may be, and I feel like I can't accurately judge an image without knowing what it looks like.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
6/10

What is that kangaroo thing with the overly massive pouch that looks like a folder?

Onix in Smash tho. That would be interesting.

Last edited:

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
I want Goku. 0/10

Also, the Fire Emblem thing is just part of the joke.
EDIT:
You might want to move on to a different signature instead of preventing a user from getting a proper response from another user. She has you blocked.
I follow rules.
EDIT 2: I also think blocks should be nullified during games like this. That way, it makes sense for everyone and people don't get skipped.

Last edited:

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Already rated TheTrueBrawler's, so I'll rate SuperDoom's.

3/10 Lame signature full of Fire Emblem characters.

You might want to move on to a different signature instead of preventing a user from getting a proper response from other users.
(Click the "some reason")
Thank you, I actually have a good reason why I can't see their post and the fact that this is the third time they respond to me shows that they are doing this deliberately to annoy me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Megami's Rating: 8½ outta 10

Such a cute Pokèmon though my personal favorite is Emolga.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

8/10
I understand how someone would find it funny, but it didn't get a chuckle outta me. I will say, it's kinda cute how the head on the scepter powers down.

D

Deleted member

I personally don't like this palette swap, but it's funny when others use it. Jody Summer 4 Fighter Pass.

8/10

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Well this place is no fun, stalked by someone three times and an unfortunate put down like that with no constructive criticism, to think I thought this place was nice boy I wrong...

D

Deleted member

Well this place is no fun, stalked by someone three times and an unfortunate put down like that with no constructive criticism, to think I thought this place was nice boy I wrong...
Just because someone doesn't like your signature

There's no such thing as online stalking, everything is public on social media

Last edited by a moderator:

GhostM

Phantom
Well you see, everyone’s opinion is different so there’s bound to be someone who doesn’t like your signature. Everyone has different tastes towards signatures, and pretty much everything. You should calm down though, since all he did was state that he didn’t like your signature.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Well you see, everyone’s opinion is different so there’s bound to be someone who doesn’t like your signature. Everyone has different tastes towards signatures, and pretty much everything. You should calm down though, since all he did was state that he didn’t like your signature.
Sorry I just felt that came off a little harsh(maybe I took it too personally)

Top Bottom