• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

...Send me to the mods for what, exactly? It's not like I'm harassing you.
Yes it is. Every time I post, you have to try and dump the exact same nonsense opinion under my avatar, even though it's been made clear you can wait for the next person like an adult. It's just a game lol there are many other things to do on this stupid website.
Lukingordex Lukingordex
8/10
Kinda funny if you stare at it for a while

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yes it is. Every time I post, you have to try and dump the exact same nonsense opinion under my avatar, even though it's been made clear you can wait for the next person like an adult. It's just a game lol there are many other things to do on this stupid website.
Lukingordex Lukingordex
8/10
Kinda funny if you stare at it for a while
It's also clear that you can continue ignoring me if my posts really bother you. I never felt the need to block you so I'll continue to offer my opinions on your avatars, regardless of whether you like it or not. This is a forum game open to all and you can't play gatekeeper on who has the privilege of rating you.

And you should really follow your own advice before lecturing me on how to efficiently spend my time. You can't tell me to "wait my turn" when you're notorious for being impatient in this thread.

D

Deleted member

=
It's also clear that you can continue ignoring me if my posts really bother you. I never felt the need to block you so I'll continue to offer my opinions on your avatars, regardless of whether you like it or not. This is a forum game open to all and you can't play gatekeeper on who has the privilege of rating you.
Responding to everything on the internet doesn't make you tough. I have nothing against you sharing your opinion, but we both know that's not all you do. You spew rude unnecessary garbage onto specifically my avatar and copy-paste the same numbers as if it's funny or badass.
You can't tell me to "wait my turn" when you're notorious for being impatient in this thread.
So this is a public image argument now? Get a grip of yourself.
I'm not replying to anything after this, because clearly your intention is to go off-topic.
Whoever shows up next, feel free to start with me

Last edited by a moderator:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979

And you should really follow your own advice before lecturing me on how to efficiently spend my time. You can't tell me to "wait my turn" when you're notorious for being impatient in this thread.
Just ignore @MarioRayFalcon . He's a massive waste of everyone's time. I highly recommend this so the thread can become a peaceful place.

Zinith Zinith 7/10

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
8/10

=

Responding to everything on the internet doesn't make you tough. I have nothing against you sharing your opinion, but we both know that's not all you do. You spew rude unnecessary garbage onto specifically my avatar and copy-paste the same numbers as if it's funny or badass.

So this is a public image argument now? Get a grip of yourself.
I'm not replying to anything after this, because clearly your intention is to go off-topic.
Whoever shows up next, feel free to start with me
I'm not trying to be tough, though; I'm simply exercising my right to respond to anyone in this thread if I so choose. As for the whole "redundancy" with ratings and "rude comments directed solely towards you" bit, why don't you practice what you preach and stop giving nonsensical scores paired with passive aggressive comments to people who haven't done a thing to you?

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
7/10

It is not bad, it is just that the artstyle does not particularly click with me

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
6/10

It's just a stock image of Bowser with text that I don't understand the context behind.

D

Deleted member

9/10
I like the square with the red button. It looks tastier than the Yoshi one but whatever lol

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
9/10
Now I'm hungry for cookies.

(I'm trying something new here: my blue squid took a selfie!)

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
5/10
Where's the other buttcheek?
Oh wait. That's not a butt; that's Kirby!
7/10 Cute, but not mind-blowing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
9/10

While I don't actually know what the name of the anime is, I've seen other images of the show and I think it has some real quality facial expressions. :-P

Top Bottom