• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7/10

The pixelated white edges are the only downside to this Jigglypuff with inverted colors. Otherwise I like it! Jigglypuff's one of my most 0layed characters in every Smash game, so that's a plus for me lol.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7/10

It looks a little low quality and I wish it focused more on her face. Not bad, though.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7.5/10

The white space bugs me but Corrin looks really nice.

8/10

been a long time since I've seen you with a palu avatar lol
That's probably because I can't find enough Palu art that I consider good enough to be my pfp. You'd best believe that I'd be using her more if I wasn't so picky lol.

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
6/10

Palu is cool and all but that pic :ultpalutena:kinda reminds me of the Leauge of legends headshots and that scares me

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7/10

While I've never played NMH before, Travis seems like a cool character and that's pretty good artwork of him.

D

Deleted member

There is literally no good reason for you to make this post if you're not going to bother rating the above avatar.
Yes there is, I already rated it, there's no reason to do it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom