• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
8.5 outta 10 :yoshi:
9/10

I remember when those avatars were popular on the boards. I still like them, even though they're not really my type of avatar to use.

Also, please actually rate the avatars before you leave the comment. You might as well skip that avatar if you're not actually going to rate it. You can also put "skip me" if you're just dropping a comment.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
9/10
Goose honks up the competition! (If he was in Smash Ultimate as the 5th DLC Fighter.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith
5/10
The fourth one looks constipated and the second looks high

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
4/10

There's an ignore feature if I get under your skin that badly.

Besides, I will continue to rate your avatars if I feel like it. That's part of the game!

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Are you saying that because of what it stands for?
Let's not get into that territory haha. We're rating Avatars here, let's not go further into than that. Same goes to MarioRayFalcon.

To Haruka, I'd give that a 7/10.
If you drew it yourself, I assume you based it off that character creator that was going around a month or so ago right?

D

Deleted member

9 outta 10

Such sweet :ultkirby:s! Too bad you do not have pink, blue, and green :ultkirby:s at once, otherwise I would rate 11 outta 10. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

9.5 outta 10

Having what seems to be Japanese characters...including pink, blue, and green :ultyoshi:s...it is cool with me! :yoshi:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
As someone that browses from mobile quote often, I can easily tell that they're supposed to be Yoshis.

Though their expressions can be a bit hard to make out. I think its still pretty good despite that.
8/10
The art style for the eyes and eyebrows seems kind of familiar, not sure where it's from though.
It's supposed to be a business casual take on Min Min. Definitely one of my favorites of her.

Top Bottom