• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

Galaxy Queen's rating: 7 outta 10

I could certainly go for one of those today... :kirby:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
6/10
It actually manages to make me feel unconfortable which is commendable but keeps me from giving it a better score

D

Deleted member

The burger looks like it'll be delicious, and the avatar looks nice.

But it's really unsanitary, I could've eaten that burger and you threw it on the sand and now it's disgusting. I give the avatar a 9/10 for looks, but give it a -5/10 for ruining the burger

EDIT: I posted it forgetting to add "for ruining the burger" after the -5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
8/10

The colors really compliment one and other, and though I'm aware the image was created in another one of those avatar makers that I'm not interested in, the artstyle and design are both still quite nice.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
8/10

The colors really compliment one and other, and though I'm aware the image was created in another one of those avatar makers that I'm not interested in, the artstyle and design are both still quite nice.
8.5/10 I love the style of this, I love how Glaceon looks here, kinda wish it was a solo picture of it seeing a bit of I assume Flareon on the corner but still nice nonetheless. Hope I can find the full piece.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6.8/10

Just still a little too rough and blurry for my liking.

8.5/10 I love the style of this, I love how Glaceon looks here, kinda wish it was a solo picture of it seeing a bit of I assume Flareon on the corner but still nice nonetheless. Hope I can find the full piece.
Thanks! Here's the full piece, by the way:

That's actually Jolteon nearby, and you'll find that there's some Sylveon in the lower half of the image as well.

Top Bottom