• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
4/10
The conflicting art styles of N64 graphics and rainbow blur just doesn't rest well in my opinion. Also, I have no idea what this even is. I am confident this is Link, but what game is this even referencing?

D

Deleted member

5/10
Don't get the reference assuming it is one, and the art style is only mediocre.
Why do you have to hurt an old lady's feelings? My avatar is of a Ghostrick Nekomusume, a monster from the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game. Had this one in my earlier days of joining these boards.

Anyway...Haruka's rating: 7 outta 10

Sayonara :kirby:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I think i got infracted in this thread cuz i hurt someones feelings, lol. Anyway good to see this thread again. 6/10 to the above poster. It looks more like a wallpaper than a profile pic.

D

Deleted member

Haruka's rating: 8 outta 10

Something tells me I should return to Street Fighter series. It has been years since I played and I sucked at it back then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6.8/10

It's not bad, aside from my usual nitpick of empty blank white backgrounds, but it's starting to get kinda old, imo. You stick with what works for you, though.

D

Deleted member

5/10. As ugly as it looks, I like the cartoonish style

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7/10

Kinda oddball, but those Mr. Krabs-style eyes combined with the general derpy expression gives me enough of a laugh to bump my score up a bit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haruka's rating: 9 outta 10

It is adorable to see :ultlucas: with friends/family and a puppy.

Top Bottom