• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Rate the song in the post above 1 through 10, then post a music video or music file ( which can also be from a video game ) of your own. Fairly simple. You can post a few comments about both the above video and your own if you wish.

Some rules first:

-You MUST rate the song posted above you in your post. If you simply forgot to do so, please edit your post to include a rating.
-Listen to the song above you before you post. No 'I don't like the looks of the song so I didn't watch it.' posts. Either listen to the whole thing or don't post. If you see a user disobeying this rule, please report them.
-The Global Rules still exist here. That means no content with excessive violence, swearing, or suggestive themes. If you see a song that you feel crosses the line, report it to a mod to have it removed.
-If you feel your song does not quite infringe the Global Rules, but still may be unsuitable for some users, feel free to post a warning about this.
-No excessively harsh or negative comments. Instead of saying "This song was horrible, why do you like it," please say something more like "I didn't really enjoy this song." I think you understand my point.

So with that out of the way, let's kick things off with a Weird Al video:

Last edited:

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
8/10

I'm incredibly fond of jazz, and that's a really nice chill out and relax tune. It's not mind-blowingly amazing, but I could happily sit back and listen to that on a quiet evening.

This song is something I heard on the radio a few months back. I was quite impressed with it at the time, and spent a good 20 minutes rooting around the radio's website trying to find out what it was. Still haven't taken it upon myself to look into anything else the band has done, probably a failing on my part since I liked this particular song so much.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9.8/10

Good ole, cheerful and upbeat Mario music. Really catchy, and suits the Smash Bros-style too.

I found this Bowser medley/remix thing about two years ago or so:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
9/10
Really good, I like the bass at the beginning

Here's the song that sticked to my head today

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
8/10 The voice kinda sounds weird after a time..

Hey Ocean has some weird themes lol

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
6/10
It's the same song with only a couple things changed. I might as well listen to the original song. And while I can't deny Bramble Blast is a good song, calling it a "remix" is pushing it, especially when compared to others.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
7.5/10
Eh. I guess for what it's worth it's a good track. But it isn't really my cup of tea.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I give it 5/10 (It probably would've been better if I listened to it without watching the music video)
I was going to post a different song, but then I found this. LOL

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9.8/10

I love the original song, and I never get tired of that remix. Has some good beats and adds a lot of cool tunes to it, I feel.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
8/10 I feel the wubb wubbz are kind out of sink with the vocals, but other than that, it's a nice song.

Spooky huh? You want spooky, you get spooky!

EDIT: Like 2 swears in the song, but it's not a lot. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom